View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Holy Knight Diva Krimry 

Post Holy Knight Diva Krimry
S.F.A Bio/Profile

Image Image

Name:Diva Krimry
Species: The Dyear. A race of pointed eared and light skinned humanoids.

Variant species: Diva is a special variant of the Dyear and is unusually strong with the ability to enter a state of suspended animation which allows knights like her to live very long but in most cases very boring life's, assuming they pass naturally.

Home world: Apov, A beautiful world much like the humans own, full of vast forests and jungles and icy tundras. The World unlike most in the galaxy is not ruled by one culture that governs the entire planet but is instead built up of multiple governing bodies.

Place of Birth: A foreign city to the south of the Holy Capital of Ozatol on Apov. Ozatol is Governed by the church of Ozatol and the Ospodan Royal Family. If Ozatol had a city capital for their world it would be the capital of Ozatol since it houses the worlds largest space port.

Nationality: Ospodan. The Ospodans are a pale skinned and culturally rich but religious people who value courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak above all else.

Hair Color: Raspberry Blond. A strange hair color for a dyear however still a natural one that doesn't appear often in their gene pool. Diva is considered rare simply for her hair color and because of that she has had many marriage proposals since coming to age, all of which she has respectfully turned down due to religious creeds.

Eye Color: Light Violet.

Skin Tone: Pale and fair.

Pubic Hair: Raspberry Blond(Shaven).

Distinguishing features: Besides Diva's pale skin and Light pinkish blond hair she has very kind eyes and an even kinder smile that makes those feel safe and warm, while her body is very athletic and petite for a typical Holy Knight.

Height: 158 cm

Weight: 46 kg

Bust: 78cm, C cup.

Waist: 62cm

Hips: 86 cm

Background: Diva is a knight belonging to the Ospoden Holy order known as The Immortal Knighthood of the Holy Heart however Diva wasn't always a knight of the holy order. Diva was once a simple person with a simple life belonging to a simple family who came to the city of Ozatol as refugees, fleeing the war torn atrocities of distant lands to the south. Unfortunately, they traded one peril for another, and within months of their settling were eventually pulled into the darker underbelly of the capital. Diva parents were murdered when they could not repay their debts, she was to young to understand, leaving her orphaned at a young age in a strange new city. She did what she must to survive on the city streets, pick pocketing and bullying, even hiring herself out as a mercenary to local thugs and gangs.

When a group of Holy knights arrived in her backwater district one day to purge a particular group of villains. Diva was immediately taken in by their beautiful, shining armor, and their glorious weapons and within an hour her greedy nature had compelled her to steal a particularly fine shield belonging to one of the knights. Yet then, something strange happened—Diva became overwhelmed with guilt at her theft and she agonized over the act, trying (and failing) several times to pawn the Knights shield in the days to fallow. Later Diva realized that one of the bravest knights, a woman named Mariana fought the battle without her shield. This was the woman's undoing—in, she took a mortal wound she would have other wise avoided. The woman's heroism carried the day, but that evening she died to her wounds.

Wracked with guilt, Diva approached Marianas body as her companions prepared for her pyre. They watched silently as Diva placed the stolen shield over the dead woman's chest, and then climbed onto the pyre aside her to join her in death. The Knights were moved beyond words—they had known from the start that Diva had stolen the shield, but Mariana had forbidden her brothers and sisters from collecting it, hoping that the shield would bring the desperate orphan enough money to survive for another few months. The knights took Diva in that night. Although she has come to terms with Marianas death but Diva still regrets the theft that ironically brought her into the brotherhoods arms. She originally came out of guilt, but in the past several years, that guilt has transformed into a powerful love and faith in the Ospodan order.

Psychological Profile: Diva is a very loving, caring, and kind heart person, she is always willing to help serve and protect, however Diva has been considered to feel to deeply twords those around her, be it good or bad. However this doesn't stop her from performing holy judgment on those Ozatol deems unworthy to live and will rarely feel sorrow for such sinners.

Personality: Calm, sweet, gentle, and kind twords those she is willing to protect and serve while at the same time ruthless and brutal twords those she views as evil.

Virgin? Yes, being a devoted member of her faith Diva has never given her self to another willingly.

Piercing or Tattoos: None, her body is a temple and must be kept pure from such blemishes.

Language: Ospoden, Galactic basic.

Likes: Diva enjoys the outside worlds, flowers, art, and all things pure to her faith almost as much as she loves bring death and pain to the enemy's of her holiness Ozatol the keeper of peace.

Activities: Diva's activities often revolve around praying or preforming religious activity on a daily basis, when she is not doing this Diva enjoys polishing her shield, keeping her self fit, sparing, or simply enjoying the company of her allies and friends.

Magic?: No, "faith" is the only magic Diva needs.

Weapons of choice: "The Shield of Mariana the Immortal." is a large cross shaped shield made out of a very strong and ballistic resistant metal. It uses advanced technologies made available to the brotherhood of the heart and the holy faith of Ozatol to better protect Ospodan from its enemies. These technologies give the shield various ability that make it more then just a heavy slab of metal such as vibration and heat resistance along with magnetic servos that allow the shield to stand or return on its own if dropped or thrown, however its returning property is only effective if its still in range. The shield also has the ability to fold and collapse in on its self to become smaller, however this only allows it to fold down to the size of a still quite large buckler, however the shield its self changes in size this does not change its weight as it sits at a heavy 100+ pounds.

Equipment: On top of her shield Diva also sports a set of very high tech and very heavy armor that is standard issue for any holy knight of the immortal heart. Diva's armor looks like a simple dark metal breast plate and is much like her shield in many ways being resistant to most forms of damage while protecting its wearer from harm. The armor also sports a kind of magnetic gauntlet to retract a linked weapon such as Diva's shield if she ever drops, throws, or loses her weapon, however the pull is not strong enough to pull the shield back more then 30 or 40 feet.

Image Image
Diva standing with her shield and wearing her typical armor.

Fighting style: Diva is a protector at heart and uses a very defensive fighting style of combat even when she doesn't have her shield, she will often try to demobilizes her opponent or subdue them, however those that that are considered enemy's to her faith and are due rightful justice are often not worth saving and she will not hold back vs those types of enemy's, turning her defense style to a very offensive ruthlessly destructive attacks.

Motivation: Diva like most knights are devoted to protecting this world and the next from all evil in the cosmos! Be it pirates, slavers, or enormous space monsters! The Holy Brotherhood of the immortal heart will protect and serve earning them the name heroes of the verse! Diva is devoted to this belief by caring her sin, a large cross-shaped shield she refers to as "The Shield of Mariana the Immortal." The Shield itself once belonged to the Holy Knight Marianna who was slain in a battle years be for she joining the order. In doing so, she hopes to carry on the good work that Mariana might have done had she not fallen in battle. It's the least she feels she can do to make up for a death that she allowed to happen.

History: The Ospoden order has a long history of protecting the galaxy from darker threats. Since the days they first step out into the cosmos they were oppressed with bringing justice, unity, and peace to the chaos that is the galaxy! All in the name of their holy lord Ozatol and his ultimate goal to unite the stars! The Immortal Knighthood of the Holy Heart is the only known organization to operator outside of their home worlds own solar system. The other nations on Apov do however have space exploration efforts but national treaty make the practice difficult as it is not known wither they have made contact with other groups outside their solar system other then for trade reasons.

Special Attributes: Diva like most knights of the immortal heart are gifted with the power and strength of their faith to overpower their enemy's. This means Diva was bless by the faith of Ozatol and modified to be stronger then the average being. It is not known what the Holy Ospoden empire does to these select "knights" but it makes them into what can be considered super soldiers, gifting them with what humans call super strength as Diva can lift her shield or move in her heavy armor almost effortlessly while showing forms of far quicker reaction time to danger and resistance to physical trauma that would other wise kill a lesser being. However this does not mean that she is invincible as she can still be easily overpowered by races with much naturally stronger body's or purely be out numbered.

Weaknesses: This isn't a very well kept secret but the Knights body can only sustain their strength for so long, about 9 hours for a typical knight of the order, be for needing to "pray" for more holy power or in what most ADD scientist believe is merely a good amount of rest. Their time of religious prayer and inactivity is what a Holy Knight does to regain their strength. This typically takes at least a couple hours to preform a day, typically when a Knight wakes in the morning or goes to bed at night, possibly even happens during sleeping hours. However some monsters could keep some female knights so busy that they just don't have time to pray or rest for their strength. When a Holy Knight loses their strength they are about as strong as an average human.

Diva caught a bit off guard by her weakness.

Diva with another Knight.
Image Image

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Last edited by Diva on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon May 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Post Re: Holy Knight Diva Krimry
OK! Im more or less finished! Tell me if you see anything wrong and Ill try and work it out best I can!

Mon May 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Welcome aboard, I'll have a thorough read of the profile in a bit :) though I did have an idea for a scene I've been thinking of, PM me if interested.

Mon May 30, 2016 6:49 pm

Thank you! I'm happy to be aboard! I did notice some typos while prof reading it my self that I need to fix. That would be awesome too and I would love to explore any ideas you may have.

Mon May 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Looks good to me :) was she intended more for interactions in her neck of the woods being more system orientated or sent on missions outside of it or was it a bit of both?

Tue May 31, 2016 1:38 am

Oh thank you so much! I really do appreciate the warm welcome, and well I would assume both I guess? I tried to craft her ideals and the order she belongs to being along the lines of being interested in traveling far and wide to not only spread the word of her faith but also constantly being on a quest to protect and unite the galaxy. As far as the ADD, from what I read they have similar goals in mind so I dont see an issue with the A.D.D and her order getting along, if anything I expected them to welcome help from a person and a order dedicated to upholding rightful justice.

Tue May 31, 2016 3:53 am

I could see some joint operations in the future, scenarios involving pirates or slavers hiding out in there system and what not where someone with knowledge would be good to have on hand.

Tue May 31, 2016 3:59 am

She looks like a pretty cool character. Should be nice to see around.

Tue May 31, 2016 4:08 am

Yes for sure, any slavers hiding out in the Holy Ospoden region of space would be gladly dealt with swiftly and with out mercy. A joint task force would be welcomed in crushing the sinners once and for all.

Thank you Follower for the welcome, I like your creature as well. Very interesting to see how Diva would deal with something that cant be blunted to death.

Tue May 31, 2016 4:23 am

Indeed. I expect it would be a fun time for almost everyone involved.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:21 am

Almost everyone? I wonder who would be the unlucky one in that situation.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:29 am

Welcome, it good to see an SFA patrolling the galaxy!

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:44 am

Thank you Minerva. I look forward to being the A.D.D's shield. Please call me to your aid if you ever need my help.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:07 am

Welcome aboard Diva! Cece may need Diva's help sometime. She's a part of the ADD, but her fighting skills are awful! That shield looks like it could protect both of them! :)

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:44 am

For sure it can Cece! I would be happy to help you anytime your need it! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next