View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Geng-Xin, The Ever New 

Location: In my living room, happily reading through my Yaoi collection
Post Geng-Xin, The Ever New
BASIC INFORMATION

Updates in Green
Name: Geng-Xin
Species: Human/Alien Gene Cell Hybrid
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Place of Birth: Unknown, rogue faction laboratory
Languages: English and several other universally known languages
Voice: Strong and commanding, clear and concise, speaking with a soldier's certainty... most of the time
Virgin: Yes, always
Hymen: Regenerating during each sleep cycle, this is often intact
Rape Assailants: None... yet. In order of Occurance: Membrane, Ortix

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

General Description: A tall, dark haired, pale goddess, the only thing that separates Geng-Xin from a regular human female is her extraordinary height and peculiar pink eyes. Her body a strong toned, warrior's build, it just falls short of possessing bulking, 'bodybuilder' muscles, instead falling in favour of a more lean build. In addition to her size and physical strength, Geng-Xin's body is one that undergoes a drastic regenerative cycle during REM sleep, keeping her appearance youthful but also removing all scars and injuries, giving the warrior woman's skin a flawless smooth feel.
Hair Colour: Jet Black
Hair Length: Shoulder length and very thick with a slight, natural frizziness/curl
Eye Colour: A pale pink
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale
Clothing: Though she has no access to additional sets of this, so her wardrobe likely changing in the next week or two, Geng-Xin is dressed in a form fitting 'pilot's' suit. Composed of a durable, dark green, nanofiber, the full whole body dress is a rather simplistic design compared to what is possessed by some out in space, with a simple zip like fastening running up the length of the back. She also tends to have on her person what appears to be an ADD 'away mission' pack, normally filled with basic survival equipment, including a small tent, typically carried on one's back when an agent finds herself on planet, Geng-Xin has since repurposed this stolen piece of equipment to carry her personal possessions. Yeah, Membrane completely eradicated her jumpsuit, I mean, what a surprise, the first monster she comes across destroys her clothes. Now she has to make do with whatever she can find.
Pubic Hair: Shaved, but black when it grows out
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 88Kg Approx. or 194lb
Bust: D-cup
Waist: 30
Hips: 44
Piercings & Tattoos: Not a piercing persay, but there is a ring shaped micro implant around her clitoris that, when pressed for three seconds will begin to vibrate (the same being needed to turn it off again). This cannot be removed barring minor surgery and is powered by her own body's bio-electric field, never running out of charge. It should also be noted that this device does possess remote activation capabilities, though the original transmitter and transmission frequency have been lost.
Weak Points: Inner thighs and sides of the neck... plus the usual suspects

HISTORY

Yes, I am aware that the explanation going behind Geng-Xin's unique properties in this history are somewhat gratuitous, but I figure, in addition to 'fun tentacle rape and that sort of thing', the word 'gratuitous' is also the name of the game around here.

The problem with making mind controlled soldiers was that, as one exiled warlord would find, in time they'd inevitably figure things out and often, would not be pleased about it. So what better way to make a more co-operative fighting force than to have one that was a new, freshly minted soldier every day. Though at least one of his scientists would take the risk of pointing out the flaws in such an approach, after being shot and disposed of out an airlock, there was to be apparently, according to the 'enthusiastic' agreement of his remaining soldiers and servants, no imperfection what so ever in the, increasingly less anchored to the realm of sanity, despot's plan.

Having been promoted to the position of head scientist for this particular project, through dead man's shoes, a former Earth scientist by the name of Xiao would end up the leader for this particular project. Despite his origin from a place considered a 'primitive' planet by most, since his abduction a number of decades ago, Xiao had nonetheless become a masterful geneticist, every creation of his proving a work of art. However, with his benefactor's patience being supremely limited, even this brilliant scientist would struggle in the face of his most unreasonable deadlines. Only creating a partial success in his work by the time his deadline came up, the memory erasure of the soldiers Xiao had managed to create, was one that only worked only on moments that'd relied on adrenal response, moments such as combat, fear and, though this would later be discovered, sex and intense arousal.

Even though everything else he'd put together on this project was masterful, the programing, the regenerative abilities, the optimized formation of muscle tissue, the fact that he'd failed to perfect the inherent, recursive, selective amnesia, meant that he was likely going to be the next out of the airlock. Nevermind that his soldiers could each kill an armed man with only two fingers and teaspoon. Nevermind that they could each one of them pilot a cruise ship, with a single hand through a type 10 asteroid belt. Xiao had failed to create what the master had asked for. Fortunately though, he'd be able to appease his benefactor with a simple gift, granting himself another month in which to succeed. One of Xiao's 'failed' female prototypes, Geng-Xin would come to serve as the despot's new 'entertainment', quickly becoming one of his favourite sex toys.

Complex surgery capable of bringing a man back inches from death with only the most primitive of tools, all the required skills to reassemble a type 7 Quantum Stream Hyper Drive in zero-G in under five minutes? Why should any of that be useful? All Geng-Xin needed to know how to do now was relax her sphincter, how not to gag with something sliding down your throat, and when not to spit. Unfortunately, the very 'flawed' feature to her genetic make up, that'd made her only useful as a disposable tool for sexual pleasure, would also prevent her from learning these skills long term. Luckily, her new master quite enjoyed providing Geng-Xin with her proper 'instruction' time and time again.

In time, Geng-Xin would become something of a trophy with which the former despot would show off to his guests. Sometimes going so far as to share her, at times, whilst this would mostly just cement her place as a sexual slave, it would also give Geng-Xin a chance to begin forming some sort of rapport, at least getting to hear and remember his name, as well as talk to her master in a situation that wouldn't be erased from her memory entirely the next morning. Time being difficult to keep track of, when every sleep cycle erased large parts of your previous day, eventually the prototype soldier would find herself being kept more closely to the side of her owner. It'd be because of this, when that deadline finally came up for her creator, with him still having failed to perfect the exact requirement, that when he attempted to flee in a shuttle craft, Geng-Xin would be the one unknowingly piloting the fighter used to shoot down and destroy the vessel containing Xiao, an incident she'd be completely unaware of the next day.

All things are not meant to last however. Though her own regenerative abilities would prevent Geng-Xin from aging, her Master would have grown a gray slime pod or two by the time some of his former subjects came for him. Having lived quite comfortably, and by the side of her master for quite some time, as they found themselves fleeing, Geng-Xin would end up being the last one at his side. In an unexpected development, having thought herself little more than his pet, Geng-Xin would find herself, despite her protests, forced into the last remaining escape pod and, her Master soon to be found and killed by those coming after him for revenge, launched out into space. Though she'd eventually find herself picked up by a passing ship, the ones who'd attacked them having no interest in her, when she awoke the next day she would be shocked to suddenly find herself somewhere new, and it would only be months later, as she pieced together the details that she'd rediscover what had happened.

PERSONALITY

General Description: Though a powerful, confident individual, fiercely independent and capable of taking care of herself, Geng-Xin does have a streak of naiveté. This is partially due to one of the unique features of her physiology that brings about a complete amnesia to all moments sparking a significant adrenal response, fighting, fleeing, fucking, etc, this memory wipe taking place during each of her REM cycles, which is also when her body heals itself of most and any injuries, restoring itself to factory settings. To counter this Geng-Xin often carries on her person an electronic journal that allows her to record important moments that she knows will be forgotten the next day. Examples of this are usually - Had some disagreement with a partially cyberized pimp -Dark hair, Pseudomorph - on the eastern side of the citadel, broke his arm, he backed down but didn't seem particularly happy about it. Advise steering clear of that territory and showing caution to anyone matching his description.

Living mostly as a homeless wanderer and stowaway, often stealing what she needs for herself, it should not be said that Geng-Xin is greedy, and in fact she might often be on the lookout to help anyone in a similar situation to herself, giving aid to those that aren't so capable of looking after themselves as she is. Whilst her existence hasn't yet caught the attention of law enforcement, her simplistic disregard for the establishment, with the opinion that if someone needs food or clothing (even herself), they should just take it, chances are it won't be long before she runs afoul of whatever agents of order are found out in the outer regions of space.
Likes: Fruits, usually the soft kind, anything that'll be mostly juice when eaten, like an orange. Advanced technology and equipment, often devices with a military application, but generally anything she can get a kick out of figuring out, which she usually will in very little time. Finally women, either ones of a more submissive nature that she can cherish and protect, or else a warrior such as herself that she can fight alongside of and foster a mutual respect for.
Dislikes: Dry, crunchy foods, such as ration biscuits or vacuum packed protein supplement, which whilst soft, are thick and gooey, sticking to the roof of the mouth. Excessive displays of arrogance, power and wealth. Pathetic men who try to cover their deficiencies with slaves and sycophants, who act like masters and lords, despite a lack of any real power, and the ones who suck up to such secretely cowardly individuals, who have likely never so much as held a weapon, let alone stared defiantly down the barrel of one.
Hobbies: No particular hobbies, persay, Geng-Xin does dabble in creative and reconstructive pursuits in her spare time, from using her surgical skills to fashion new garments, to gradually reassembling broken servo units.
Sexuality: Typically a very dominant type, more inclined to make the first move, despite her original purpose as a means of placating an increasingly less sane warlord, Geng-Xin actually prefers women over men. Unlike with women, who she can develop a more genuine attraction for, she tends to be more reluctant to have sex with men, perhaps willingly doing what is needed to please them, but with it being somewhat difficult, if not impossible to invoke in her any actual sense of arousal from her. Not something she ever really had to discover, but something she always kind of knew, she only really ever takes to males for the purpose of getting something out of them, or else out of some sort of sense of pity with which to comfort them, or on rare occasions, to show gratitude out of someone she has developed a sense of respect for. When she does go for men, she's always assumes the more dominant and in some ways mothering role, easily put off by any attempts by the man to assume control, a play that is subtly different when she is with other women, defaulting again to the dominant position, but happily allowing herself to be overwhelmed and relinquishing control if her partner puts her in the mood.
Strengths: Well, though it probably sounds a bit strange to say, one of Geng-Xin's mains strengths is well, her strength. Not only is Geng-Xin a very sizeable individual, but she could probably lift a full grown Cerodotidae (a short of eight foot tall muscular warrior race with rhino like attributes) with a single hand. Geng-Xin is also steadfast, intelligent, cool-headed, honest to almost a fault, and typically brave in the face of adversity.
Weakness: Though it has already been mentioned, it should be noted again here, but Geng-Xin's naivete is a seemingly permanent feature of this pale goddess. This is partially due to her chronic, adrenal induced, sleep amnesia, but there is also a fierce stubborn streak about this woman that perhaps also contributes to her refusal to compromise on her morals, something she is especially firm on having spent so many years kept as the slave and personal aid to a thoroughly evil former despot. Though her bravery is a strength, her willingness to go forth into danger where others would more wisely stay away, is perhaps another of the character flaws that will result time and time again in Geng-Xin's loss.
Fighting Style: While proficient, and extremely skilful, with a vast variety of firearms, carrying with her what blasters and other weapons she can get her hands on, Geng-Xin is hardly in a position that reliably provides her with weaponry one day to the next. Often fighting hand to hand, her particular technique does not have any exact Earth equivalent, though the closet would likely be some sort of form combining jeet kune do and muay thai.

The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Last edited by Geng-Xin on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:23 am, edited 11 times in total.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Post Re: Geng-Xin, The Ever New (WIP)
This looks at first glance to be a well put-together concept (although with a few elements on the tail end conspicuously missing). Unless there's some glaring problem that I overlooked I'd say that this SFA is approved. It's too bad that I don't have a space-worthy monster ready.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:59 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Geng-Xin, The Ever New (WIP)
Yeah, this is still a WIP, as in I'm still writing it (hence the missing part at the end). But yeah, I'm glad this character looks good to go already.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Post Re: Geng-Xin, The Ever New
Looks like you will have to walk around wearing membrane lol

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

That's the plan ;)

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:16 pm

So is Membrane going to be a new permanent feature, wherever Geng-Xin goes? Do we just assume she's 'asleep' for any other threads Geng-Xin does, or just observing and learning? How would this effect Membrane's ability to go off and do other threads/people? Also, I hope everyone likes the new Pic I've got for the profile.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:05 am

Calidare wrote:
Looks like you will have to walk around wearing membrane lol

I don't think that's quite allowed....

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:53 am
Profile WWW

Well at least till she finds something less stimulating hehe

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:54 am
Profile YIM WWW

I was thinking a little tank top number, and maybe some sort of overalls she just has on for her lower half, but can slip on properly and zip up to give her full coverage...

Also, nice one Calidare...

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 am

Think every monster would rather you be running around with a micro bikini top and a g-string :P

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: Strapped into a sex machine, twitching involuntarily
Aww, but what fun's a gift if you don't get to unwrap it?

Olivia Nightingale, Student - Character Profile
Olivia Nightingale, Student -F-list (links to external site)
Cyber Slime, Monster - Character Profile

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:21 am

You still have to unwrap some of it ;)

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:23 am
Profile YIM WWW

Really thinking I want to do a thread with Geng-Xin in a panties, tank top and overalls combo, with the overalls being made for a four armed, tailed species that thus gives certain vulnerabilities, even when zipped up. That said, I've got far too many threads going atm, and I really need to clear some of them first.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]