View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Holy Arbiter, Kazixiza Triage. 

Post Holy Arbiter, Kazixiza Triage.
S.F.A Bio/Profile

Name: Kazixia Triage, Arbiter of the Sacred Heart.

Species: The Dyear, A race of pointed eared and light skinned humanoids.

Variant species: Kazixia like her fellow sister, Knight Diva Krimry is a special variant of the Dyear and is unusually strong with the ability to enter a state of suspended animation which allows knights such as her self to live very long but in most cases very boring life's, assuming they pass naturally.

Home world: Apov, a beautiful world much like the humans own, full of vast forests and jungles and icy tundras. The World unlike most in the galaxy is not ruled by one culture that governs the entire planet but is instead built up of multiple governing bodies.

Place of Birth: The Holy Capital of Ozatol on Apov. Ozatol is Governed by the church of Ozatol and the Ospodan Royal Families.

Nationality: Ospodan. The Ospodans are a pale skinned and culturally rich and religious people who value courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak above all else.

Hair Color: Golden Blond. An uncommon hair color for a Dyear, it its typically only found in specific royal family.

Eye Color: Emerald green, with a dash of gold and blue, appearing like a flowing galaxy. Kazixiza is said to possess the eyes of the verse, a trait considered to be scared.

Skin Tone: Soft Warm, Fair.

Pubic Hair: Blond -Shaven-

Distinguishing features: Kazixiza has shoulder length blond hair and bright emerald green eyes. Kazixzia is a small stature women who covers her self completely in thick armor that entirely wraps around her small frame.

Height: 154cm, (5ft)

Weight: 45kg (99lb)

Bust: 77 B Cup

Waist: 60

Hips: 75

Background: Deference and respect are the privileges of noble birth. Few know this better than the women who calls her self Kazixiza Triage, yet equally well does she know that such things are not always freely given where they are due. And in those cases, it's the burden of the nobly born to correct the error, and to take by force that which is their right.

Kazixiza was born in Ozatol with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth, daughter of a wealthy but relatively minor noble house. As a young girl, she showed remarkable affinity for both physical activities—especially the martial pursuits. Though both traits made her the quite popular with the peerage. Kazixiza's natural abilities gave her an excessively healthy sense of self-importance, sometimes getting her into trouble that would have crippled a women of lower station.

Though Kazixiza regularly dismissed such noble studies such as literature and linguistics, she could never get enough tales of battle and bloodshed. Excel as she might at the joust or the ritualized combat of the nobility, she longed for the primal exultation of war, where her mastery over his fellow Ospodens would not just be avowed or lauded, but proved undeniably by the blood on her sword. She had the nobility of society. Now she wanted the nobility of Ozatol him self.

Unfortunately for Kazixiza, any serious clash of arms lay far beyond the borders of her father's expansive holdings, and neither her father nor her two elder brothers showed the slightest desire to sustain a blood feud with another house. In the end all three turn Kazixiza to knighthood, a socially safe and proper outlet for her blood lust as a arbiter under Lord High Paladin, Athena Melisara.

True warfare has little in common with heroic ballads, and few who see its raw and naked face come back unchanged. Certainly this was true for Kazixiza. Yet some learn wisdom in the wrack, at last understanding the price of a life and the senseless ease with which it's taken, Kazixiza learned something else. In the clash of gun fire and the screams of those that fall, the women who had been a trumped-up merchant's daughter became an elemental force of destruction, cutting down swarms of men and beasts who were never her enemies, but merely her opponents the fire and iron of battle.

Psychological Profile: Kazixizia Triage is a harden battle ready warrior who refuses to back down from any fight if it even has a chance to be won, she is hardy, steadfast, and a true ally who views fleeing the battle field as the greatest sigh of disrespect to not only Ozatol but her enemy.

Personality: Kazixizia is extremely prideful and haughty boasting of herself to be equal or better in many ways. She does not even think of failure, boasting overpowering words from a clear and unclouded voice that shows dignity. She abhors any discussion of her gender and despises being called weaker then males of any species, displaying clear killing intent if questioned or viewd as lesser.

Virgin? Yes. (Due to Kazixiza's rash nature as a knight she has hardly had any marriage proposals.)

Piercing or Tattoos: None, her body is a temple and must be kept pure from such blemishes.

Language: Ospoden, Galactic basic.

Likes: Kazixiza like many in the order enjoys the idea that what her and her fellow knights are doing is for the greater good, and is a just cause. However personally Kazixiza has not given the idea much thought. If she could say that she likes anything then it would be the glory of fighting in battle and seeing to it that those that are lesser are protected.

Activities: Kazixizia Triage is not only a knight of The Immortal Knighthood of the Sacred Heart, but a pure arbiter of the faith and a strong shock trooper in the sub order of knights known as The Valkyrie Core currently serving under Lord High Paladin, Athena Melisara. Kazixizia is tasked with protecting Saint Ezia Melrose and acting as both Paladin Athena's arbiter, and Saints Ezia's personal hand and peace keeper while she goes about her many duties maintaining the current state of the verse.

Magic?: N/a, None.

Weapons of choice: "Fang of Axis Orkudis" Kazixia is known to have been gifted a legendary artifact from Saint Ezia's personal vault of treasures. Fighting her enemies with a beautiful and well maintained sword gifted to her and blessed by the Holy Saint Ezia Melrose her self. Enhanced with ancient advanced technology this plasma saber uses high energy heated edge to slice through most materials.

Story's speak of the sword having been forged in the heart of a red dwarf star by one of the monster gods from Ospoden myth. This monster god was known as Axis Orkudis and it was told that in a effort to craft the ultimate weapon he sacrificed his immortality and drained his own blood, and tore out his own fangs to forge the weapon before he was mercilessly slain by The Tyrant Lord Gaft and his Hand of Malice.

The sword appears to be made from similar metal as most of the holy orders weapons and armors providing the sword with certain abilities such as high resistance to vibration and heat, along with gravmatic engines that allow the sword to have a certain returning property if it is ever dropped or thrown.

Equipment: On top of her sword, Kazixia also sports a set of very high tech and very heavy armor that is standard issue for any holy knight of the immortal heart. Unlike most holy knight armor, Kazixia's armor is much heavier in design, to the point that typical holy knight armor looks light in comparison. Kazixiza's armor is resistant to most forms of damage while protecting its wear from harm.

Fighting style: Kazixia is a very offensive fighter, often trying to overpower, demobilizes, or subdue her enemy with bouts of strength. Kazixiza has never been known to hold back or pull her punches ageist any enemy she has faced, especially those that are directly apposed to her faith.

Motivation: Kazixiza Triage is a Ospoden knight of The Immortal Knighthood of the Holy Heart. A battle trains warrior currently sent out into the verse to assist the A.D.D with their mission of peace. Under the guidance of the great saint Ezia Melrose and Athena Melisara, Kazixiza seeks to spread the glory of the order and crush the enemies of their crusade as a elite being that stands at the pinical of truth and power in the universe.

History: The Ospoden order has a long history of protecting the galaxy from darker threats. Since the days they first step out into the cosmos they were oppressed with bringing justice, unity, and peace to the chaos that is the galaxy! All in the name of their holy lord Ozatol and his ultimate goal to unite the stars! The Immortal Knighthood of the Holy Heart is the only known organization to operator outside of their home worlds own solar system. The other nations on Apov do however have space exploration efforts but national treaty make the practice difficult as it is not known wither they have made contact with other groups outside their solar system other then for trade reasons.

Weaknesses: This isn't a very well kept secret but the Knights body can only sustain their strength for so long, about 9 hours for a typical knight of the order, be for needing to "pray" for more holy power or in what most ADD scientist believe is merely a good amount of rest. Their time of religious prayer and inactivity is what a Holy Knight does to regain their strength. This typically takes at least a couple hours to preform a day, typically when a Knight wakes in the morning or goes to bed at night, possibly even happens during sleeping hours. However some monsters could keep some female knights so busy that they just don't have time to pray or rest for their strength. When a Holy Knight loses their strength they are about as strong as an average human being.

Last edited by Kazix on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:03 am

Post Re: Holy Arbiter, Kazixiza Triage.
Hello, you all might know me as Diva Krimiry. I hover around the site alot and I enjoy rping here. One of my favorite characters is Diva the holy knight and Ive made plenty of characters and threads involving her that I really like working on characters that go along with her story and people for more rps I like to do.

This one is one of my less impressive character ideas I think, and its very poorly written since I work on it in spare time, but I felt I had a good enough Idea here to post up for now until I decide to work on it more.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:06 am

Nice character so far. I'll have to check back to see how you flesh out that background.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 am

Alight, I wrote up a short story for her and cleaned up some of her profile. I feel its at a good place now. Let me know if anything is wrong or off. Thank you :D

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Lovely Order of Knights as always.

Perhaps a collaboration can be put together someday? I have a few ADD Agents that would certainly enjoy a powerful ally.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Everything looks good.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]