View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Kariktul; Oh the Irony, Slave to the ADD 

Post Kariktul; Oh the Irony, Slave to the ADD
((I'm a bit of a sci-fi nut job; here's hoping I didn't go too far on the sci-fi bit for Lily)

===Confidential information===
=====Former Criminal I.D. 34271984=====
========Currently Serving: Life Sentence=========
=======Sentence: Service in the ADD========

Name(Given by the Kali): Kariktul Markital
Birth Name: Lily Shark
Biological/Metabolic Age: 18
Actual earth age: 147
Place of Birth: Earth; New York City
Former Shokushu Student:No
Nationality: American
Raise on: Kali Prime
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Purple
Ethnicity: N/A
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: None(a common medical procedure on kali prime when a person reaches puberty)
Distinguishing features:
Height: 4' 9" (5' 9"when suit is active in mode 1)
Weight: 125
Bust: 32c
Waist: 29
Hips: 35

Background: Born in the early 20th century before earth made any sort of agreements with alien species she was abducted from a hospital when she was but, two hours old transported to the planet Kali prime where she was raised in their way their Nanoprobes; which were compatable with her genetic code injected into her system gave her nearly septuple(Seven times) the lifespan of normal humans by slowing her body's natural growth rate to equal that of a Kali. when she was 18... or 126 earth years old she was told the truth; she had been taken by a family as many others had been to protect certain children from a great catastrophe they 'thought' was going to happen on earth and then they were told of a new problem; the problem of human slave trade women being sent to Shokushu. she was given another gift.
A Suit of armor that would retract into her body formed by nanites; a power suit if you will able to maintain it's own life support equal to that of a ship. the procedure left her with quite the unusual piercing, one straight through her wrist; it didn't harm any blood vessels nor did it harm any nerves of ligaments it was just there a permanent hole in her arm where they attached the base of her armor; a gauntlet that bound with her genetic structure. Finally she was told she was free to pursue a life of her own choosing.

She chose to become a slaver for a few decades trading in her own species hiding as a Kali; because where would a human get a Kali power suit? for a time this went well until the ADD disabled her ship and captured her. when they disabled her suit in a lab they saw the truth; one of their most wanted was indeed one of their own species! she was given two choices; Spend the rest of her life rotting with the scum of the universe without a ship or join the ADD. Given she still had a few centuries to live; she didn't like the notion of spending forever in some intergalactic shit hole thus her only option was to help those she had harmed & help her own species.

Psychological Profile: Honor; Knowledge & the pursuit of happiness the Kali way!

Personality: She's an honorable polite woman who begins every sentence with ja and ends it with ne to her friends; to her enemies she skips it; in Kali it's reserved as a polite way of speaking. She's kind to a fault when not on a mission or defending herself. Though even when being polite she'll seem quite rude if one doesn't know kali manners.

Virgin: Perpetual (Due to nano-probe injection)
Piercings: Through her left wrist(Yes all the way straight through) where she has attached a gauntlet of sorts
Tattoos: None
Language: Kaltek & English
Miscellaneous: She is genetically 100% human

Magic: No actual magic though she does have the nanoprobes in her bloodstream that can be controlled mentally and seem like magic
1. They allow for the manipulation of elements giving her seemingly pyro-kenisis
2. They can heal wounds of the owner and those she touches giving her the appearance of a healing touch.
Weapons:
(used during suit mode 2)
Mark VI laser rifle standard issue to ADD snipers

Mark X laser pistol

Custom .60-Cal. Magnum with customized armor piercing rounds.

Equipment:
Kali all environment Powersuit Mode 1:

A self contained lifesupport system, environment simulator & weapon system in a suit connected directly to her nervous system created with a system of atom sized machines controlled by the seemingly indestructable apperatus on her wrist. The armor is designed to withstand much more than the physical bodies of most species yet only has a limited powersource; Her, the system only has as much energy to function as she does wwhen she gets to tired to fight the suit's weapon systems will all fail at once though life support & environmental systems continue indefinately until the heart of the owner stops; in which case an emergency reboot system will engage and revive the user temporarily deactivating the suit itself.

Suit abilities: Beyond the average defense capabilities against laser, projectile, biological & elemental weaponry the suit provides life support; a HUD with a scanner & limited radar. including the ability to magentically lock any part of ones body to a metalic surface or even trace amounts of metal in rock. Finally the suit increases physical ability fivefold save for endurance.& speed

Suit weapons:
arm cannon: A basic beam weapon with various settings
Arm blades, a pair of melee weapons one on each arm.
Devices:
HUD(Various scanners, view filters[infa-red night vision etc.) & radar including a database of various species, organizations & well known individuals, self updating)

Grappling beam
============================================================================

Mode 2:
Kali Melee power suit
Protection from similar elements as mode one yet sleeker lacks a life support system thus is only useable in appropriate environments

Abilities: Increases speed three fold compared to natural ability doubles physical strength. magnetic abilities are maintained.

Added stealth capability projects what the user wants it to for a limited time; a very useful form of camoflauge

Weapons: Single energy blade & photonic whip
=====================================================
Shared Details(both mode 1 & 2)

Full Manual:
Allows a direct link with all vehicle/ship controls including weapons and navigation by a literal physical link with the ship computer that is instantaniously cut should enouggh damage be done to endanger Lily/Kariktul.

Anti-Grav Scaling:Can scale walls & other structures without much trouble

Suit Weaknesses: The suit can be disabled in numerous ways:
A medium grade plasma shock will scramble the system for 48 hours
A nano inhibitor will disable the system for upwards of a year before needing another dose.
Over powering the user or making the user tired enough will disable the suit's weapons systems and immobilize the user.
Damaging the suit's structure enough will force the suit to retract and repair itself; a 24 hour process
Sonic attacks will scramble the system disabling the suit forcing it to undergo auto repair.
Neurotoxin will disable the suits function while it extraacts & eliminates the toxin to protect the user disables it for 48 hours as it does repeated sweeps to scan for the toxin
Various other methods: The suit was designed with weakness intentionally in case the suit was ever captured and used against the Kali.(just tell me of an idea to disable it and I'll consider it)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark VI obedience collar: Programmed per mission to painfully painfully shock her if she should go against acceptable parameters that are on a constant setting or try to return to her old life of slave trade & capture, removal is nearly impossible without killing the wearer, Not of human design
=================================================
Fighting style: Various: Sniping, Melee, long range close range

Abilities: Immunity to all blood transfered compounds(airborne effects her fine when out of her suit)
Motivation: Do it or spend the next few centuries in a hell hole... good enough motivation for her.
Special Attributes: Nanoprobes(abilities listed under magic)
Weaknesses: (Listed under suit weaknesses) along with most of the human weaknesses(though can survive some wounds that would be fatal) & her natural ego.

Ships:

Stinger: Custom artificially intelligent fighter
Armaments:
mark 3 Positron cannons Compliment: 4

Engines:
Maximum Combat speed 800kph
Maximum speed: FTL 7

Shield systems: Kali designed regenerative shielding & ablative armor
=====================================================
Vehicles:

The Delta speeder:AKA Mitch, Custom Artificially intelligent ground based hover bike

Maximum speed: 200 mph

Aramament: basic lasers & projectiles

Shield systems: Basic
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Christine; artificially intellegent air based vehicle custom made.

Maximum speed: Mach 7 in air mach 2 on land

Sheid systems: War ship grade

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Last edited by Kariktul on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Wed May 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Post Re: Kariktul; Oh the Irony, Slave to the ADD
Nice...let me tell you how nice of a job you've done here...

Makes me wanna go after and mark you personally on my list. :twisted:

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 29, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile YIM

You know... if she was changed less then 1%... that wouldn't make her human anymore. Hell, the differance between humans and chimps is about a percentage point.

So yeah, she'd be put under the SFA section.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile WWW

she's human(with injected nanites). the kali were the one's with 1% differencde, i realized i made that unclear now >.<

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Then I'd suggest a re-write, as it stands now... she would not be considered human.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:41 pm
Profile WWW

alright removed the mention of genetic differences of the kali and said the tech was compatible with human genetic code

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:01 am
Site Admin

We don't fuck with grannies here!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:13 am

Just so this stays on topic: Nice character! :D

Now, what I really wanted to say: .... GILF?

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 am

okay changed the listing to her metabolic age to give more ambiguity to that part ;^..^ was just trying to be really sci-fi with the character when i made her in may

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am
Site Admin

Stormbringer is an altered human and would be considered a monster now if he was in normal play.

You could have gone for SFA if it was planned a bit better, rather than trying to keep her human.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 am

oh... hmmm alright didn't really know that though, back when she was made in 2008 SFA didn't really exist so it was planned out in an alright manner just not future proofed, could be moved to SFA when one of you gets the chance, though i do thank you for clearing up that unclear bit i had in the bio

Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Done.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]