View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Acandae: The reptilian ADD agent 

Post Acandae: The reptilian ADD agent
A slightly scaly hand picked up the folder and a pen before walking to a nearby table. She had to wrap herself around the chair a few times before she could sit without actually hindering anyone. Quietly opening the folder started writing her data in.

Name: Acandae
Type: Reptilian (Naga)
Place of Birth: A planet found in the farthest reaches of the milky way.
Nationality: None
Height: In her humanoid form she’s around 5’6 in height, pretty small for her race. In her naga from she’s around 8 feet long, from the tip of her tail to the top of her head.
Eye Color: Gold in humanoid, Reddish orange in Naga
Skin Color: Blue green in humanoid form, Dark green in naga form
Skin Texture: Smooth with a scattering of scaly spots.
Hair?: In humanoid form, Waist length. It’s a dark blue-green in color, almist as straight as a pin. she usually keeps it free, since her headband keeps it from being too much of a liability. In her naga form, the main body fuses to form a cobra like hood, though two locks of hair remain on either side of her face.
Body Build: Slim but very well toned, the naga curvier, partly due to the buildup of the muscles of the lower body.
Tail?: Yes to both cases.
Tail Length: Around two feet in humanoid form and 6 feet as a naga.
Tentacles? : None.
Wings?: Two slim wings in Naga form, retractable. Due to evolution, it's become impossible to fly with them, instead their heavily scaled nerveless forms make them a part of the body's natural defense
Wingspan: 3 feet from wing tip to shoulder blade.
Wing Color: Green
Fighting Style: Usually assassination styles. Acandae prefers infiltration and quick silent kills to drawn out fights. When worse comes to worse, she makes do with weapons given to her by her natural form, such as the tail and her venomous bite. She also makes sure to carry other weapons in her second stomach, most of them blades types
Motivation: Acandae's main motivation for joining the SFA faction is to protect her world from alien invasions. She joined the ADD partly to get training and partly as an effort to stop to stop the fighting before it reaches her solar system.
Personality: Though her profession requires deceit, her real personality though, would be the silent type. She hates noises and contact with other beings, preferring to work alone.
Sexual Oddities: From the multiple times she got caught in the slave pits she developed a taste for being tied up and dominated. There's also a quiet kind of pleasure that can be derived from her partner sleeping among her coils.

As an additional note, I'll inclode this little bit of tidbit about Naga's anatomy.

Quote:
Though their anatomy was built different from the human females, the female Nagean and the female human’s reproductive organs resembled each other. The few differences were the lack of an inner labia in the Naga’s anatomy and that the outer labia were thinner.

Also, as a whole, the reproductive system of the Nageans was much more sensitive than the humans. Female snakes resist sexual intercourse, and the males have to keep fighting the female for dominance all throughout the experience. Unfortunately for the males the Nagean's race also inherited that trait from their ancient reptilian ancestors, causing evolution to decree that the only way to avoid the path of extinction, reproduction had to be made ‘easier’ for the males.

In the current Nagean generations, the two thin lips of the labia acquired a different function from protection. Now instead of fat, they are filled with nerves and blood vessels, parts intent on making them soft and sensitive enough to generate almost as much pleasure as the clit. Since the scales only give way when a sufficient level of pleasure was received, the male who managed to acquire enough skill to get that far is granted the ‘right’ to mate with the female. Once the scales gave way, the female’s lust for battle is ‘immobilized’ by the combined pleasure generated from stroking the clit and the labia.

Similar to the human’s g spot, the nagas also have a sensitive area found farther inside. With evolution still keeping the design of finding and exploiting the female’s most hidden weakness, the area of that patch of flesh itself is relatively longer, usually with enough of a range to encompass the circumference of the passage itself. Unfortunately, due to the fact that Nagas have a longer passage, only a good, long dick can usually reach the added pleasure area. On an additional note, the nagas can successfully accept a longer cock.

The anal opening in their humanoid forms is similar to humans. IN their Nagean forms though, they are ‘missing. Even though evolution shifted their sexual organs from the tail up to the pelvic area, the uterus and the ovaries remained in the middle of the tail, causing the small theory that only males gifted with extremely strong genes can continue to pass these on, and only a female with strong genes can successfully produce an egg and give birth.

An additional orifice is found at the base of her tail, like most snakes. The build of the one near the tail would be identical to the one at the waist. It’s a secondary thing, since after all evolution placed the first opening at the pelvic area, so the one at the tail is less commonly used. the second opening is actually harder to slide open, and the male has to be a very precise with the amount of pleasure given. Some nagas its even deemed impossible without the right knowledge, though rumor has it that a stroke from the opened lips of that area would render the Naga helpless for the whole intercourse..

Clothing: Skin tight suits in humanoid form. Acandae prefers to be naked in her naga form, since clothing can't seem to fit comfortably over her tail

Special Attributes:
Naga poisons vary a lot but the chemical build up mine is geared more for paralysis. When injected in a person's blood stream in small doses renders him/her immobilized for a certain amounts. In Large doses, the venom is fatal. It also has a slightly acidic property, it stings like a normal burn on most skins and fur and it temporarily blinds people if it gets caught in the eyes.
Thanks to her race, she's supposed to be unaffected by poisons. Unfortunately because Acandae's still young complex aphrodisiacs and poisons slip past her immunity.
As mentioned before Acandae has a second stomach. Its uses are more of as a ‘bag’ than as a part of her digestive system. There she stores a variety of materials and bring them out again by will. It’s not obvious by looking at her body, but someone who studied her race should know about it. The bringing out can be triggered by pressing a certain spot in her throat.
As for her body itself, a patch of scales covers her sex organ when she's not aroused. They slide back when my body responds to pleasurable stimulation, revealing an already wet passage..
Lastly she can shift from her naga to her humanoid form in the blink of an eye. She's faster in her humanoid form, though stronger in my Naga form. The naga one is her original body, so whenever she faints or runs out of energy she reverts into that one.
Distinguishing features: Skin color, the shape of her over all body, wings and my tail.
Weaknesses: Strong poisons wont kill her, but it may put her to sleep. Since she's cold blooded a sudden change in temperature paralyzes her. Lastly she easily gets tired when in her humanoid form, since she has to expand additional energy to keep it up.
Likes: Books from different planets, missions that take her away from other people.
Dislikes: Water, Cold weather, getting sick, joint missions.
History:
Acandae was born in a normal, traditional family. When she reached the age of 18 there was a sudden attack from the slavers, leading to the burning of their unprepared village and the enslavement of a lot of citizens. Since they weren't able to actually repel them the elders decided on a desperate bid for freedom, they set of a major explosion that not only destroyed part of their world but also threw their planet from it's original orbit. It made the place unbearable for most, and they were forced to leave.
Deciding that they didn’t want a repeat of that tragedy, one from every clan would be trained to help the different groups fighting against the slave trade. Acandae was assigned to the ADD.
Currently she's been caught and enslaved a few times, being forced in the service of different masters. Thankfully the ADD always found her and freed her.

When she was done she attached two pictures to the file and closed it. She unwinded herself and slithered to a wall, dropping her form through the slot. Without another glance she exited the room

Humanoid form

Naga form

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Last edited by Belladonna_geminii on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:52 am, edited 8 times in total.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:52 am

Post Re: Acandae: The reptilian ADD agent
Hello there my fellow alien ADD agent.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 am

*looks up from the book*

Hey, how are you?

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:55 am

""the terrans regard us with caution, I am glad to meet another whom will understand how it feels."

((wonderful character by the way geminii))

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:06 am

Well you cant blame them... they're terrfied of what they dont understand...

Its always been that way with them

((Thanks, I can say the same to you ^_^))

Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:49 pm

Hello ladies... :twisted: It looks like the ADD now has some... very new faces.

But I really like this new side of the game. A lot of potential fun to be had here ;)

Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

I agreee, it just makes everything more fun.

Time to kick some aliean ass :evil:

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Yours... hopefully? :D

Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:40 am
Profile YIM

*Smirks* well see....

Why dont you find out?

Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:56 am

heee... Icosagon is a coward. He'd need a good reason to try and take her... ;) of course, the advantage is on his side; the purpose of the site is to plunder and violate the agents and students. ;) maybe she was going to hunt him down, and not vice versa...

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:48 am
Profile YIM

*laughs*

Maybe. But only if i get a mission.

Or if your involved in the slave trade.... which i get caught it >.<

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:25 am

updated 88/17/08

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:52 am

And im back ^_^

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:48 am

welcome back! I am as well

Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:03 am
Profile YIM

Very interesting..I slip into the shadows for awhile (blasted RL!!) and when I return..the ADD has some new agents...and very delicious ones at that.

Hope to run into you sometime out in space.

*note all translated from hisses and clicks of his native language (heheh)*

Mon May 25, 2009 6:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next