View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Agent Veil, A.D.D Special Operations Alien Division 

Post Agent Veil, A.D.D Special Operations Alien Division
{BASICS}

Name: -Information access denied. Please contact A.D.D system administrator.-

Nicknames: Veil, Agent

Apparent Age: 20-23

Actual Age: Unknown

Place of (re)Birth: A slave pit in the far outer reaches of space.

Race: Arcane Construct (Created from her own Human origin and that of a Dark Celestial along with other minor enchancements)

Weapons / Equipment: Uses a few misc A.D.D gadgets and if mission required will resort to using mundane weaponary.

Capabilities: From her own survival in the brutal slave pits to her training with A.D.D, Veil is more than capable of handling herself in most situations she finds herself in. While her inhumane half grants her an uncanny quickness and strength. Given that nature, she does possess "other" worldly abilities. These abilities are highly regulated and controlled by her superiors as they are unstable and dangerous. To keep her abilities and perhaps more dark nature in check A.D.D has bound and sealed most of her abilities off with specially embued nanites. This is of course for her own protection, as well as others. Only with proper clearance / reason will A.D.D lift her binding, and for a short time at that. Her sealed ability consists of a dark magic, prolonged use and access to it is dangerous as it slowly works to corrupt her mind as well slowly twisting her into the monsters she hunts. The seal itself also dampens her strength and speed while still faster and stronger than any normal human...she isn't hunting humans. (yet?) She also has the power to summon her primary weapon, the arcane blade called The Mourning Star while under the effects of the binding. Her innate magic attunement gives her a high sensory perception even while the main stay of her powers are sealed. This "sixth" sense enables her to detect and sense unseen things around her and gauge the strength of such. Due to her inhumane nature she also tends to recover from injury quickly, though the process can be time consuming depending on the level and number of injuries. Another unfortunate side effect is that due to this unnatural healing, everytime she has sex she is basically a virgin. At least physically. The black feathery wings on her back enable her to fly unaided as a normal Winged Celestial would and even if her wings are damaged, cut off or burned her healing will eventually restore them.

Ship/Vehicle: The Omerta. Classified as a capture unit the ship itself is fast, well shielded and hard to detect. While the ship does have on board weapons, they are best used against smaller craft. The ship is a flat carbon black, helping it to blend into the infinite darkness of space.

{APPEARANCE}
Hair Color: Stark White
Hair Style: Long and wavy, sometimes braided but usually just flows freely.
Eye Color: A burning crimson red
Skin Tone: Pale, perfect skin
Pubic Hair: None. (It doesn't grow anymore)
Distinguishing features: Black Wings, glowing red eyes, ghost white skin
Height: 5'4
Build: Veil's frame almost seems to lithe to be battling savage monsters and fierce hostile aliens. She is never the less quite athletic and hidden behind whatever she happens to be wearing at the time has a tirm and firm physique.
Bra size: 32C
Clothes: Wears a large variety different clothing from combat bodysuits, to odd formal dresses.

{BACKGROUND}
Much like her real name, Veil keeps her true origins secret. Not even A.D.D has been able to aquire this data which does little to help her with already untrusting allies. She wasn't always as she is now. That was a different life. A different existance. One where she still had her innocence. Details again she does not share, but she had gotten captured and sold. She lived a hard, brutal life...a slaves life. Like most, if not all before her, she was defiant at first, believing she could win. In the end her mind was broken and there was no act her Masters could give her that she would not do all she had won herself was pain. Truthfully they didn't mind her putting up a fight, they expected and enjoyed it. They would use her for sport either to hunt her or to have her hunt her other slaves or people whom they wanted for slaves. In the pits she would fight if so commanded and without hesitation, she would not fall. The slavers used her for experiments as well and they treated these experiements as if they were rewards for loyal and faithful service. No matter how far from the truth it was. Her last reward was hardly something anyone would actually wish to have bestowed upon them. The gift twisted her entire being like a pretzel and she came out something wicked. Though she will give no timelines even with the gift she still was unable to escape and was even more the slave. It wasn't until the dark gift had fully matured that she was finally able to free herself. Her escape was hardly all that grand, a spike of dark energies blasted her sending her reeling into the void. She had maybe hoped for death but instead found herself when the darkness cleared in an A.D.D medical facility. Freedom only caused her more pain as she had to come to grips with what she had become...this abomination...and the things she had done. Perhaps a chance yet exists for her redemption until that however...she'll do what she must to survive and get revenge.

{MENTALITY}
Personality: Veil's past has seriously damaged her psyche. She consumes herself with work, wanting no one else to ever go through what she has had to and when on mission tends to be silent, fearless, callous and many might even go so far as to call her an outright ice cold bitch.
Though truthfully she just loathes herself and knows that she is dangerous to those around her. Better to keep them away, even if they hate her...it is for their benefit. She still cares a great deal for humans and other peaceful races, wishing only to protect them even if she can now she is cursed to forever be alone. At least that is how she see's it. Veil is gritty, blunt and can be outright rude...she cares little for ettiqute or diplomacy.

Turn Ons: A dark hunger lurks inside of her and though she would never admit it her body enjoys being abused and handled roughly while multiple creatures or appendages have their way with her while being powerless no matter how hard she struggles and fights. She also secretly enjoys watching or being forced to join in on another woman being savaged. Though really, given her past experiences she had learned to enjoy a great many things and had even gotten pretty skilled at some of them herself.

Dislikes: Herself and the dark hungers inside of her, idealistic fools and obviously slavers.

Activities: A workaholic she is constantly training her mind, body and spirit to battle her enemies. Due to her nature and being, she is often given some of the more dangerous assignments...

Languages: Veil speaks a great many of the currently known common languages. She also can speak arcane tongue which is required to use the dark magics when her seal is lifted.

Last edited by Cael Vandermir on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 am, edited 11 times in total.

Sat May 16, 2009 2:42 am

Post Re: Agent Veil, A.D.D Special Operations
Edit above: Some grammar and spelling errors corrected. (probably not all of 'em)
On Mission (My own color edit)

Wings folded behind back out of view, wearing normal clothes.

Captured?

Asleep aboard The Omerta.

Hidden in her room, she shows signs of the one she used to be and her fascination with all things cute.

I just found these pictures as I have no artistic ability, but they work. :D

Sat May 16, 2009 2:59 am

hmm, there is no problem with the character but one thing. The Fallen Angel status needs to be removed. Like I said to other people who has it, SHS AND ADD are for Students and Former students, not Fantasy Type RP style. You can keep how she looks, but the Fallen Angel status needs to be gone, also you need to say why your wings are there during times. Sorry, if you need any advice, feel free to ask.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun May 17, 2009 5:04 am

I would just like to point out that a fallen angel is just another name for a demon. With that in mind does she really need to change it?

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun May 17, 2009 5:38 am
Profile YIM

ok, since i didn't say it to everyone i'll say it here.

i know what you are asking, if monsters are attacking why not angels or anything fantasy related right? It has to do with what Mr. Stormbringer and Mr. Niceman set in on the campus. If you read around, the campus centers around the N.I.C.E. Labs, so anything with fantasy without science involved is BAD role playing when it comes to Shokushu High.

Shokushu High, Monsters and Students alike, have the same rules. I am not perfect, I may not get this right, if I am, then any of the mods, and the Headmaster can correct me. As of now though, I personally feel having Angelic type/Fallen Angel don't belong on campus unless the reason is there.

For say, the Angel actually lost his/her wings and is attempting to get them back through some other means.

I'm not against openness, free thinking, or anything fantasy involved, quiet the opposite. however, you have to understand, SHS is different from a lot of RPs, and you have to be sure you are doing it right. See it from a person's perspective, and not just you want to attack a female. SHS is basically a regular school, Monsters on campus aren't seen roaming around day and night. The administration denies there involvement, they AREN'T seen. Any student who says monsters are on campus are looked down upon as insane. Since N.I.C.E. Labs are involved mainly, it is always best to center your character around science. Have a reason for it, and not just make it because you feel like it.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun May 17, 2009 6:33 am

I fixed the profile up a bit, lemme know if I need to edit it anymore.

(As far as the wings go, she always has them. I'm just not skilled enough to add any wings to other peoples artwork.)

Sun May 17, 2009 9:48 am

hmm, i won't say anything is wrong, but i have paste Mr. Stormbringer's response in another thread regarding this. Look at it and see if there is anything you can change a tad bit more.

"I think the problem here is that you portray the character as an actual angel. That crosses from a sci-fi fantasy into a religious fantasy. Demons and devil-types may sometimes appear here but they don't claim to be literally expelled from heaven. To do so is to affirm a judaeo/christian belief structure as factual (within what is, I know, a fantasy world). However, doing so in a multi-cultural, multi-faith roleplaying community is not really appropriate.

This can be avoided by making it plain that an angelic life form actually belongs to a race of aliens who visited Earth in the past but who do not personally claim to sit around God singing and playing musical instruments. Whilst this may inhibit the character's motivations, that can easily be circumvented by relating his inner conflicts to racial mores rather than heavenly ones."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun May 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Dawn Portman wrote:
hmm, i won't say anything is wrong, but i have paste Mr. Stormbringer's response in another thread regarding this. Look at it and see if there is anything you can change a tad bit more.

"I think the problem here is that you portray the character as an actual angel. That crosses from a sci-fi fantasy into a religious fantasy. Demons and devil-types may sometimes appear here but they don't claim to be literally expelled from heaven. To do so is to affirm a judaeo/christian belief structure as factual (within what is, I know, a fantasy world). However, doing so in a multi-cultural, multi-faith roleplaying community is not really appropriate.

This can be avoided by making it plain that an angelic life form actually belongs to a race of aliens who visited Earth in the past but who do not personally claim to sit around God singing and playing musical instruments. Whilst this may inhibit the character's motivations, that can easily be circumvented by relating his inner conflicts to racial mores rather than heavenly ones."

But I editted out the entire angel thing and never really had any faith based references in the character background.

I don't understand. #-o :(

Edit: Unless you are talking about the ironically named sword she uses, I didn't really think that would count as it is Mourning as in grief instead of Morning as in the sun or Morning Star, Lucifers title. But I can change that as it is the only real remaining reference I can find.

Mon May 18, 2009 12:21 am

hmm, no what Mr. Stormbringer meant is not only Angelic being, but any type like that. For example your nationality of Half Demon should be removed all together as well. you have to read between the words of what the headmaster said. However, you can keep it by explaining the type of "demon" you is a type of alien race. This is what a lot of people I believe are going it wrong, they portray themselves as an actual demon/angel which isn't appropriate.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon May 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Dawn Portman wrote:

Dawn Portman wrote:
hmm, no what Mr. Stormbringer meant is not only Angelic being, but any type like that. For example your nationality of Half Demon should be removed all together as well. you have to read between the words of what the headmaster said. However, you can keep it by explaining the type of "demon" you is a type of alien race. This is what a lot of people I believe are going it wrong, they portray themselves as an actual demon/angel which isn't appropriate.

From how I read it he mostly meant if I was portraying myself to be something along a religious basis that I would need to change it and as an option I could simply correct it by using an example provided of beings from another planet. However not all would be angels and demons ARE aliens from another planet, they could be from another plane of exisitance or even dimension. That being said I don't believe anywhere I wrote that my character was cast from Heaven or lived in Hell. If there was a problem with demons from where ever I think it would have come to issue far before now. I'm trying to be understanding about this but seriously and no offense I'm going to have to ask for another opinion on this matter.

Mon May 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Sorry to be a pest but I fail to see why this Angel/Demon Heaven/Hell complaint is even being made now. There are a number of monsters who are Angels and Demons and even have that they are from heaven and hell on their profile. Some go as far as having their motivations be somewhat if not entirely religious in nature. One of these angels is even played by a moderator.

If there is really a problem with a monster having some religious beliefs then you might as well do the same for students or else it fails to make much sense. Students can turn to faith like Cassie generally does when faced with monsters and some monsters counter with their own twisted forms of that faith. If anything you can just wait and see what sort of threads this character ends up creating and see if that pushes whatever boundaries are suddenly popping up on this forum.

Once again my apologies for butting in but it bothers me when suddenly the rules are being changed or suddenly enforced when they were not before for over a year.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue May 19, 2009 4:01 pm
Site Admin

I may have missed something by skimming but I have a couple of thoughts here:

1. We've had fantasy beings ever since the site started but it appears to need a little clarification. While a werewolf or vampire, for example, may look like that being, they are essentially alien races integrated into human folklore. So too with demon-types. Therefore it follows that using a term such as 'of demonic appearance' would clarify that better than saying demon.

However, we prefer the focus to be on anime rather than western mythology, so I wouldn't like to see the channel filled with european-based creatures and beings. Obviously anyone can point to such as angel blade as an anime example but such beings do not claim (or should not claim) to be part of a specific religious belief structure. So too with demon types, of which Japan has a wide variety of it's own.

I'm not going back and requiring edits to existing characters but I will prefer that future fantasy/religious beings include some definite alien justification in their backgrounds to emphasise this point.

2. SHS itself predates NICE by a couple of years. So while science is inherent to much of what happens, the core concept is alien/human interactions based upon popular hentai fantasy themes but using original characters. By including alien science we open a broad field of fantasy potential but I would want to see it clear that such do stem from alien (or human) scientific bases rather than simply being lost aspects of early Earth beliefs. We don't want Bigfoot here after having hidden in a forest for 500 years unless that character was a stranded alien, for example.

3. I'm not sure in this specific case how an ex student can be half demonic in any event. Students are human, full stop. SFA's have therefore never been students and if the writeup doesn't make this clear I'll edit it.

So drop the student reference, make something plain about it being an alien of demonic appearance rather than a demon, and it will likely work.

Tue May 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Edit: Character revised.

Tue May 19, 2009 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]