View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Information recieved....The Sha'ra Pirate 

Post Information recieved....The Sha'ra Pirate
Transmission incoming....
File recieved....
Opening File....

Mam, one of the agents has finally managed to gain information on the pirate who has been plundering our ships these last few years. Maybe with this information we can finally catch her....

Open the file.

{BASICS}

Name: Tessa Nelemnar
Apparent Age: Mid 20's
Actual Age: At least 200
Race: Sha'ra
Place of Birth: Sha'ra ,a highly volcanic planet with an average temperature of over 300 degrees. Her people have lived on the planet for eons and they are seemingly unaffected by the high temperatures in either of their forms.
Weapons / Equipment: Has a large collection of guns ranging from old guns from Earth to standard ADD weaponry that she salvaged from the remains of a wrecked ADD cruiser.
Capabilities: Can shift from human to Sha'ra form instantly, resistant to extremely high levels of heat, near perfect aim in her human form, and control of fire and magma in her Sha'ra form.
Ship/Vehicle: The Phoenix. A stark red cruiser well outfitted with weaponry pillaged from throughout the galaxy. She has at least 10 crew members, although it is stated that there could be many more but there were that many at the meeting between her and our undercover agent.

{APPEARANCE}
Hair Color: Red
Hair Style: Long and wild
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Tone: Lightly Tan
Pubic Hair: None.
Distinguishing features: Amber Eyes, Bright Red Hair
Height: 5'8
Build: Tessa's frame seems very lithe although the report states that her body hides tremendous strength, even more so in her Sha'ra form.
Bra size: 36C
Clothes: Wears a form fitting space suit in her human form although she has been known to only use that form when she is searching a planet she is well-known on. Reports from those who have lived after seeing it say that in her Sha'ra form she has no clothes, preferring to cover herself with hardened feathers and talons that had been removed from her body.

{BACKGROUND}
-File damaged... Information is unaccessable-

{MENTALITY}
Personality: Seems very agressive, even outright violent.... -Further information unknown.-

Turn Ons: -Information unknown.-

Dislikes: The ADD

Activities: Loves to pillage anything and everything, keeping things she needs and selling the rest. Some have also said that she enjoys fighting, reporting that she tends to pick fights in bars that she goes to.
Languages: Tessa speaks many languages, although she is mostly fluent in common and Sha'ra.

There also seems to be two pictures attached mam. Would you like to see them?

Yes. If we know what she looks like it should be easier to catch her if she ever came to one of the planets under ADD control.

{Pictures}

Tessa's human form. Picture taken at the beginning of the meeting.

Tessa's Sha'ra form. Picture hastily taken as our agent was fleeing from the meeting.

Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Post Re: Information recieved....The Sha'ra Pirate
Hi everyone. I hope to have a lot of fun here.

Before anyone says she might be too powerful....

Read This:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3146

If you didnt want to read I will just give a few excerpts from the link posted above which was an old post by CMS.

The Pirate area is for anyone that wishes to play a female character not a member of the ADD. You want to smuggle or be a ruthless female space captain of pirate vessel then this is the place.

Lease note in all these areas the “Monster” may not win every time. This is still up to you and your RP partner. And because of the sexy alien clause I can see some instances were perhaps the monster is at the mercy of another monster.

Wed May 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Welcome to the boards. Personally I like the character concept and I honestly think there is a need for more hardworking privateers in the galaxy. :wink:

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Wed May 20, 2009 4:08 pm
Profile YIM

*waves waves* Hope you enjoy your stay here.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi Kanu!

And I don't think she's overpowered at all, actually. Kinda curious about this control of fire/magma though.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed May 20, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile WWW

:D I think she's great.

Wed May 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

Now just to find somebody to RP with....

Wed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Hmmm....

Nom Nom Nom! :mrgreen:

Thu May 28, 2009 1:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]