View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Rin 

Post Rin
Name: Rin
Age: 19 (18 since the project started + 1 since completion)
Place of Birth: An ADD lab

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Light Blue
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: No.
Height: 5'
Weight: Classified (But her inner body is metal so you could probably take a guess.)
Bust: 34 B
Waist: 24
Hips: 28

Background: Originaly designed as a sex robot Rin , a name given to her by one of the scientists, never had a chance to reach a completed state as the ADD had found the scientists creating her and had taken them and her unfinished body into custody. Now under the supervision of the ADD's top scientists her outer design was redone and toned down from the more 'voluptous' original. Unfortunately, they could not remove the sexual obedience programming of her former self so instead they buried it deep within her to be only opened by a password classified to all but the highest ranking brass. Quickly making the last adjustments to her, eager to see the android in action, they activated her and assigned her to a new unit supervised by one of the ADD's senior field agents.

Psychological Profile/Personality: Cold and merciless, She completes her missions with ruthless precision. Hasn't really developed much of a personality in her short activation time.

Virgin? No. Never Was.
Language: Programmed with most of Earth's languages along with various common dialects from throughout the universe.
Weapons of choice: Two extremely high caliber machine guns, both capable of switching between many types of bullets and plasma rounds.
Equipment: Very little other then her guns and a massive quantity of ammo. Her superiors want her to travel light.
Weaknesses: The latent sexual programming buried within her could be used against her if someone could find the password. Even with the password the protection on this programming would restore itself after a sleep cycle so it would be troublesome to keep her for any extended length of time.
Ship/Vehicle: A small pod for missions away from her unit, which is equipped with experimental boosters that allow for instantaneous hyperspace travel. On normal missions she travels with fellow members of her unit on a large cruiser.

Pic:

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:04 am

Post Re: Rin
A robot? This looks promising *reads description* Hmmm, I wonder what she loo-- *looks at pic* HOLY CRAP!! That's one sexy, deadly and completely adorable pair of machine guns and let's not even talk about the cold beauty holding them >______________>

I think I just fell in love... with something that can kill me in 0.1672 seconds in 3456 different ways, but damn it, I'm in complete awe. I'm not only excited about her appearance and weapons though. If she's cold and merciless that's even more of a challenge and very appealing to me... but it wouldn't harm for someone to find the password and share it around eh? *nervous laugh*

Guess Rahs would love her even more than I, but when I think about it... wouldn't her insides be cold and rough? <__<;;; Also, since she's an awesome robot and all, I guess she would fit more in the ADD Agents section but I guess a mod would know better.

I totally love your character, and will try to give you a warm enough of a welcome to contrast with her body temperature. Enjoy the great missions the ADD will have for her newest addition and be sure to enjoy them now!

.... The password is Bosco!

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:18 am

I'm glad you like her. But the way I think of her she has a basically normal outer body so you wouldn't hurt yourself if you managed to get her. Think of her sort of like a normal girl with a lot of robotic parts. But all the things you'd like are completely normal so no real worries.

And no that isn't the password, Nice try though :lol:.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:27 am

Grrrrrr~
Excellent *evil laugh* Gotta love scientists, really. And damn it, I thought that that mighty password would work with her, but it only worked to give a heart attack.
Would you mind if I test this new toy that has come to play? :D

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:39 am

You're welcome to try :wink:. But I doubt you'll find her password anytime soon, as you'd likely have to either capture a top agent in the ADD or sneak into the headquarters itself and find it.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Welcome to Shoku~ ^.^ I saw much promise for an android SFA, but description alone pulls it to ADD more oft. lol

You know she could always come to the darkside :twisted: Just imagine her being in the wrong person's hands what she could do on campus~ and with all of those capapbilities . . .HOLY CRAP O_O *slaps self* What am I thinking?! XD So far she's ADDish meaing FOR the students! lol

Anyways, nice to have you, although you may want to consider her placement on whose side and purpose for her ;)

Welcome~

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 am

An android SFA/Monster on campus would be interesting, but not where I want to go with this character. Although if I ever got bored I could make said monster as I left it open in Rin's background that the original version was never completed. Something like some scientists find the old plans and make the original sex loving robot to send it to Shokushu.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 am

welcome, do have to admit I love the concept, nice and unique =3 sorry for the limited welcoming post though.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]