View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Raiker - The Kiss of Death 

Post Raiker - The Kiss of Death
+Ͽ Let us see what knowledge can be gained… Ͼ+

.oϿo. Name .oϾo. Y'isris ‘Raiker’ Yathera

.oϿo. Age .oϾo. 136, comparable to the Human age/maturity level of 22.

.oϿo. Race… .oϾo. Heulorian

.oϿo. Origins .oϾo. Heulorian Prime

.oϿo. Physical Description .oϾo.
True to Heulorian nature, Y’isris stands at 6’2’’ with a slender yet highly voluptuous frame. She is humanoid in appearance, and could nearly pass for human were it not for distinguishable differences in the facial features. Her eyes are much wider and bigger than a human girl’s but not unpleasantly so, they are pupil less and range from deep onyx to varying shades of blue and purple. Her nose is short and pleasant, with full pouting lips.

Her raven colored hair has the texture of the finest silk, jet straight and falls to her mid back with a cut that frames her pleasantly angular face. Her skin is extremely pale, with toned muscle definition. Full round breasts adorn her chest, along with a full curvaceous derriere.

Her typical attire varies between Heulorian Royal Battle Gear and Royalty Garments. The battle gear is composed of a substance similar to leather but much more durable that covers the girl from head to toe. It is flexible enough to compliment quick movement, yet strong enough to withstand blows from many weapons.

Heulorian Royalty Garments consists of a series of pliable leather straps accentuating her femininity, complete with arm coverings and thigh high boots. The straps are adorned with precious metals from Heulorian’s inner crust, rarely coveted on the planet. On the back, a sheer violet fabric hangs to assert her status among Heulorian females.

Height: 6’2’’
Weight: 165lbs.
Bust: 32E
Waist: 24
Hips: 38

.oϿo. Additional Notes .oϾo.
Virgin: “I wouldn’t dream of wasting myself on someone unworthy!”

+Ͽ Let’s look past the surface shall we? Ͼ+

.oϿo. History .oϾo.

Y’isris was the seventh daughter and final child of Morai’thin Yathara, the ruling Empress of Heulorian Prime. Morai’thin had been blessed with six outstandingly beautiful and talented girls before Y’isris and not much was expected out of the apparent ‘runt’ of the litter.

She grew up in a female dominated society, as royalty nonetheless so she was never denied anything she desired growing up. Surprisingly so, the youngest daughter ended up being the most beautiful of all the girls but Y’isris was still in the shadows of her older sisters. They were significantly older than she was and it seemed that there was no avenue of Heulorian culture left unturned by her siblings. Her sisters did well in their studies in Psionics as well as combat- The Heulorian specialties all in hopes to rule one of the five Heulorian Planets governed by their Mother or to hold some other office of importance or else be at risk of shaming the Yathara Bloodline. At a young age Y’isris realized that in order to be successful and to honor her bloodline she would have to surpass every one of her siblings. She had to be the best- and she believed she knew the way to do so.

She dedicated her life to the arts of her people, spending hours upon hours practicing her Psionics until her brain felt as though it were going to explode. Just as many hours were spent sparring against the strongest females in the Heulorian armada. She received the greatest tutelage in all areas- as Heulorian females must be beautiful, smart and strong. She spent many hours under Morganni, a prestigious tutor who would force the laws, histories, religions and known battle strategies of hundreds of other planets into Y’isris’ brain (primarily the successful, strong ones). “Know thy enemy!” Morganni would scream whenever Y’isris would detest the ‘useless’ and at times heretical knowledge she was gaining.

However, Y’isris had the disadvantage of having a ‘late start’ compared to her sisters and one by one the Minor Heulorian planets were granted. When all four Minor Planets were divided between the eldest of her sisters, the last before her Rikthra- the most combat prone of her siblings was granted the position of the leader of the Armada and her second to eldest sister Karein was granted the leading position at the Academy: The training ground for Psionics.

Still- none of this bothered Y’isris because her sights were set on a bigger prize; what she believed to be her true birthright. Heulorian Prime. There is only one way to conquer Heulorian Prime, but this will be discussed later.

Y’isris joined the ranks beneath her sister Rikthra, and followed the under Karein at the Academy, but her prowess in both of the arts soon began to worry her older sisters. Many times they had plotted her death, for fear of her ascending and overtaking their ranks, but each time Y’isris thwarted them and said nothing. Without seeing them commit the deed, Y’isris could not convict them or risk death herself. This was the Heulorian way.

There then came a time where the neighboring planet Sycloe- whose race was similar to Heulorian’s in appearance wished to initiate ‘Zin’Cala’ a long lasting treaty and pact between the two races. Sycloe’s and Heulorian’s despised one another, but they needed one another. Sycloe’s are a male dominated society and their selective breeding made their females beautiful, but weak. Heulorian’s had a different problem. Heulorian females produce a pheromone and when met with a worthy mate, a single kiss with send them both into euphoria. The pheromone grows in intensity the stronger the Heulorian Bloodline is. (Think Ecstasy on crack with Noble Bloodlines). However, if the male is not strong enough, a single kiss could render him unconscious or in most cases kill him. Over time Heulorian males were unable to withstand the kiss of the superior bloodlines and by mating with them it would produce unworthy offspring for Royal & Armada Bloodlines. Sycloe’s are one of the few races in the entire Universe that can withstand the kiss from a Royal, Noble or Armada Heulorian Female.

Zin’Cala was designed so that the strongest and best of the two planets would war with one another for a solid Sandorai Galactic Month (Nearly two years) and those worthy enough to last throughout the duration who survive would then mate to produce strong offspring. Theoretically the Heulorian Female and Sycloe Male would challenge one another on the planet until they found a suitable mate. Then after coupling the pairs would battle against the other couplets in order to assert their dominance. When the coupling was over and the Sycloe seed is planted, the resulting offspring are divided according to gender. Females to the Heulerian’s; Males to the Sycloes.

However mating is not the sole benefit of Zin’Cala. The rankings achieved in Zin’Cala grant many social benefits on either planet and then there’s the ultimate prize. There is a primary winner in this Battle of the Sexes. More often then not there is a couple who reigns supreme against all other competitors, making them the strongest of their respected races. It is this couple that is worthy to gain the right to challenge their planet’s rulers to battle for power over the planet. This is why Zin’Cala is only initiated in times of dire need, for many rulers fear that they may be overthrown.

Y’isris was eager to compete in Zin’Cala. This was her final opportunity to claim what she believed to be rightfully hers. Zin’Cala is held on a planet somewhere in between the Heulerian’s and the Sycloes’ planets. The terrain is harsh, the weather unforgiving and there is never a moment’s rest for someone is waiting to fight, dominate or kill you. As a rule, generally each race will be loyal to his or her own in the beginning, but the tide can change at any point to claim the ultimate prize of the right to challenge the Emperor and Empress.

She fought long and hard, but the tutelage she received did not go to waste. She knew her race and the Sycloe’s better than any competitor and more than once she found herself looking into the fearless eyes of her potential mate. As with custom, after a pair do battle with one another they share a single kiss and each time the Sycloe fell at Y’isris’ feet unconscious and on more than one occasion dead.

She soon was given the name ‘Raiker’ by her opponents. In Sycloe is translated to ‘Death’s Kiss’ or ‘Kiss of Death’ and is generally used as a derogatory term for Heulorian females.

Y’isris was surprised and even a bit envious when she would see that pair after pair began to form and battle together. Males that had survived their partner’s kiss. Still she fought them all bravely and tirelessly, determined to make it to the end. And make it to the end she did. Mateless, she claimed dominance.

At the end of the Zin’Cala it was determined by all spectators that she was the victorious. She had won the battle of the sexes single handedly and she quickly returned to Heulorian Prime to challenge her mother.

But her mother had already been hard at work, looking for any loophole in the laws that would secure her place as Empress- though she was utterly impressed by her daughter’s prowess on the battlefield. When she had returned, Y’isris was determined to invoke her right but alas her mother had found what she was looking for.

“Y’isris Yathera. You have proven yourself worthy, even more so than your sisters.” The Empress said, giving a challenging glare to her daughters who had all assembled for the occasion. “But you have failed to earn your right to challenge me in combat.”

Y’isris felt her hand clench at her side, her glass-like nails digging into the material of her gloves.

“I have earned my right! I have entered Zin’Cala and by all accounts I was the victor!” Y’isris screamed, more due to the distance she was held away from the Empress’ high throne than out of anger.

“This is true,” The Empress said with a coy smile, the same lush smile that Y’isris herself had inherited. “But you have emerged victorious…without a mate. It is written clearly, that the couplet that proves their worthiness may claim the right to challenge.”

So it was with that single stipulation that Y’isris was thwarted. It was then the Princess invoked a very dangerous claim. Berak’thaliel A claim that the Empress was not fit to rule because she held fear in her heart; a very dangerous claim indeed to make but one that the Empress’ council could not ignore and punish Y’isris’ by, given the circumstances. However the Empress was no fool, and had noted that none of the worthiest of Sycloe’s could withstand her daughter’s kiss. So at long last Y’isris was finally allowed to claim her right under one condition.

She were to leave Heulorian and could not return until she found a mate that could survive her kiss.

Not everyone that survives the Heulorian kiss is a suitable mate. Most females can survive the kiss since the pheromone isn’t genetically designed to affect the female gender. Considering a mate they must be aesthetically pleasing, and according to decree Sycloe or of a superior race. So during her encounters it is quite possible that she may meet some that may survive her kiss that are unworthy but it is unlikely if they are not physically strong enough to survive the pheromone.

.oϿo. Psychological Profile .oϾo.

Y’isris grew up in a rather hostile and cold society. Society ranks were determined by the strength and purity of their respected bloodlines. High Society knew how to enjoy themselves and often partook in the leisurely pleasures of drinking, parties and constantly one-upping one another. If there is one above you who is a higher rank it is not frowned upon to eliminate them, so as long as it is done in a tasteful and crafty way.

Self worth was determined by what rank one accomplished in life. In Y’isris’ instance she was the youngest of many siblings, so in her case she had to be the best out of all of them.

She is driven by her society’s standards and has a blood-driven thirst for power. In her society they do not mate for love, but simply for power so she has not partook in sexual activities.

.oϿo. Personality .oϾo.
Raiker is calculating, manipulative, highly intelligent and cunning. There is nothing she says that she has not fully taken into consideration before saying it. Life is strategy to Raiker, life is war. She who is prepared is always favored and so when meeting new people she can easily blend into any crowd or types of personage.

Personally she does not easily allow people into her life. She has a hard time putting her trust into someone because to do so on her home planet could have proven detrimental to her life.

Depending on who you ask Raiker is a different person to everyone she meets. A chameleon that is able to adapt to any situation. She is clever and witty or silent and stoic, it really depends on what she is trying to achieve.

In reality Raiker is cold and distant, and prefers the solace of her own ship and two servants she was allowed to take with her when she embarked on this mission.

.oϿo. Motivation .oϾo.
She wishes to obtain her throne and nothing more. Nothing will stop her except death itself.

.oϿo. Attack Style .oϾo.

Raiker prefers up-close and personal combat but is proficient in using her Telepathic capabilities. She prefers to use two fist weapons, gauntlets with jagged and beautiful blades. She loves to see the sweat on her victim’s brow and when she attacks she is both graceful and vicious.

She is also highly efficient with a Suruchen- a weighted chain with a wickedly sharp blade on the end. It is most beneficial when she has more than one enemy to dispatch of.

With ranged combat she uses her telepathy to either drive her weaker willed opponents made and to suicide or to attack their other comrades. Strong opponents she will wield blades telepathically and attack in that manner but this method requires much energy and much concentration.

She can create a telepathic shield around herself, but this renders her unable to move.

Will update the more I flesh out the character.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:54 am

Post Re: Raiker - The Kiss of Death
A beautiful alien Amazon approaches in search of a medium to claim the throne, armed with only her will and expertise in the art of war. What an impressive character you created ;D

Indeed in a place where only the strongest reign, it's no surprise to see a deadly and cold woman ambitiously come out victorious after proposing her goal. And not only that, but even implemented her with the most appealing and lethal weapons of all: a kiss. A Kiss of Death is more than enough to make even the bravest think twice about daring to face this woman.

Not only did you make her a beautiful and warrior alien but also put the cherry on the cake with her personality that is based on the society status that many elitist communities are famous for. Bravo *applauds* She is something that attracts my (and Rahs') attention like a magnet to metal or like honey to bees.

Also, excellent choice with the picture (It's one of my favorites in my folder XD)

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 am

I like the picture so much, it's my background on my phone ;] As I said, you get first dibs.

<3

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:59 am
Profile YIM

I'd never thought in that! *Is transferring pic to his phone*

Sublime, thank you very much~ Did I ever mention you are the best? 8)

SFA---

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:44 am

Flattery doesn't get you special treatment <_< Or maybe it does? WHO KNOWS Keep it cumming- er coming.

Haha getting sleepy ;]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 am
Profile YIM

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Very impressive.

Now I really want to finish writing up my new monster (I don't think Seraph is that suited for environments off Shokushu so writing up another one that is)

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 am
Profile YIM

That is a realy cool background story =D>

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 am
Profile YIM

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Welcome! A lovely and intriguing character. I am certain that this board lacks a male worthy of her. Good luck to her in her quest.

Still, she doesn't have to wear leather does she? (Not very diplomatic of me I think.)

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:52 am

I sure hope it does get me any special treatment... I think. And be sure to rest because you may not want to make that mistake with a monster... or do you? :lol:

Quagga wrote:
I am certain that this board lacks a male worthy of her. Good luck to her in her quest.

;___; </3

SFA---

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Very interesting and compelling character! She's going to be trouble...

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:36 am
Profile YIM

Nice. Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 am

Please read the dates of the last post. This has not been replied to in 4 months.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 pm

And the person has not logged in since 2009.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]