View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Nallia V'latora 

Post Nallia V'latora
In case you don't get the use of the Kaji and of Yautja this is Seraph. Thought I would give the other side a try and see what it is like. I may or may not continue RPing Nallia, and if I enjoy RPing with her I will probably come up with a student. If anything seems off or wrong with Nallia let me know.

**************************************************************************************************

Name: Nallia V'latora

Place of Birth: the V'latora Ruiel.

Race: Kaji

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Yellow

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: None (Naturally)

Distinguishing features: Nallia's eyes constantly scan whatever environment she is in and she startles very easily. Her eyes are that of a predator, and most races feel a brief shiver of fear if they hold gazes with her.

Height: 6'

Weight: 140 lb

Bust: 32C

Waist: 22

Hips: 36

History: Nallia was born in a very unusual situation. She was part of a triplet, and while having more than a single child in birth was very unusual for a Kaji female what made her birth unique was that both other children were male. With the low birth rate of males she was mostly ignored in favour of her two brothers, and as such her early years were tormented due to a previously unheard of mutation. She has the senses of a Kaji male, and as such her sight, hearing, and more crucially smell are several magnitudes stronger than normal. Her smell was so good she could pick up the pheromones released by Kaji, and while the scent of her brothers sent her into a rage the scent of any of her older sisters, or any female Kaji for that matter, would send a deep desire burning through her body.

She struggled with this, and although she tried to fight it she had no chance. As a child she constantly got into fights with the other girls and was considered a social outcast. She was one of the first of her age group to discover sex, and introduced it, rather forcefully as another effect of her mutation was enhanced reaction speed, to the other females her age. By the time she was 18 years old a chance encounter with a visiting Male Kaji led him to discover just why she had the problems she did.

Carefully explaining the problem to her mother, and the Rilasy, the male offered to teach her to hunt. Not prepared for handling such a mutation the two agreed, and when the male left Nallia was aboard his ship. His first gift was a custom designed visor that was a cut down version of the masks commonly worn by Kaji hunters. While it did not cover her nose his second gift, a pair of nose plugs that blocked all sense of smell, ensured that as long as the two were careful they could get along.

Under the tutelage of Yautja, for that was the males name, Nallia flourished. She took to the lessons he taught her and quickly learnt the core skills of the hunter, and the code of the hunt. Her weapons and equipment were all built by Yautja as gifts for her completing various lessons, with the Killith Katana being his gift when she completed her first hunt.

After her hunt was completed tradition and honour required that the two part ways, no hunter may share with another hunter. That was to go against every code they held sacred. That night, before Yautja dropped her off on a world inhabited by some sentient race capable of space travel as was the tradition for blooded hunters, Nallia asked to see Yautja without his mask. She knew what would happen when he did, and when he complied and fucked her she accepted it as her payment for helping her.

The world she was dropped on happened to be earth, and Nallia was surprised to find she blended in with the locals. Well when she removed her armour and visor of course. However she still stood out, and when a team of ADD agents tried to arrest her under suspicion of being a slaver she fought back. Incapacitating the team within a matter of seconds due to the speed difference she asked the last conscious agent, the team leader, why she had been attacked.

When the situation was explained to her, and the use of human females as sex slaves revealed Nallia reacted in exactly the same way any Kaji hunter would. She decided to fight back and try and kill the honour-less slavers, and figuring that the best way to do that would be through the ADD she asked to join.

An unusual recruitment strategy, but it worked.

Virgin? No

Language: Kaji, English (Although when using it she often swaps the names of things and uses the Kaji one.)

Likes: A good hunt, a close competition or fight, proof of victories and (when her nose plugs are out or loose) sex.

Activities: A combination of training and assisting the ADD science and medical divisions. The science division is interested in the technology she carries, while the medical division is interested in her bodies immunity to foreign containments.

Weapon of choice: Her Katana. Nallia will always try to strike the killing blow with this weapon, and generally avoids killing her foe in any other way.

Equipment: A visor that has multiple vision modes allowing her to see in any environment and condition, it also contains an AI that is designed to hack into any computer system it encounters. Nose plugs (Hidden inside her nose any strike to her face or visor would shake them loose, or if anything pinched her nose). A Killith Katana (This has been tested in a lab to be virtually indestructible, ignores magnetic fields, and is capable of cutting through molecular wire-cutters, plus anything else that tries to stop it. Strangely when anyone but her is holding it the edge seems to vanish and the metal retains its shape, but bends around anything it hits). A Pistol (Fires three inch bolts made out of an ADD compound, the bolts are tipped with a toxin that seems to make a foes thoughts and movements sluggish) Armour and mesh bodysuit (Both are of Kaji make and metal, and seem to be self repairing. However they are clearly not made of Killith, Nallia claims this is because she has not yet earned the proper armour and must make do with very low tech inferior equipment until she can prove herself properly) Six flash bang grenades (On detonation create a usually blinding flash of light and a deafening bang. Nallia's visor protects her from both these effects)

Fighting style: She uses whatever works, but generally prefers to use her Katana. When using it she does everything she can to make the fight more in her favour, which includes terrain use and attacking directly from cloaking (However she only attacks from cloaking if she knows for certain the target is a slaver, against anyone else that would be dishonourable)

Motivation: A sense of honour, and the belief that if she works for the ADD and helps the agents who make it up that she will get a very good chance of finding partners who do not care if she removes her nose plugs when she is alone with them.

Special Attributes: Enhanced reaction speed (4x normal human), extraordinary sense of sight, hearing and smell.

Behaviour: Nallia usually acts very aggressively, yet also maintains a strong sense of honour.

Personality: She seems to have massive mood swings at a moments notice, although the more people who are around her the more timid she acts. However the fewer people around her the more comfortable she is. A habit she picked up when back on the Ruiel and from her time training under Yautja. When she is alone or with one or two others she can become very dominant and aggressive, often challenging others to anything they will accept. Be they wagers, games, or competitions.

Psychological Profile: Obsessed with honour, in skill and in claiming trophies as evidence of her victories. She holds word as sacred and hasn't yet got used to the idea of lying. If she faces someone in a test of skill she expects the winner to be able to do whatever the want with the loser, and gets very angry when people do not agree to this view.

Ship/Vehicle: Currently none. if she needs to go somewhere she will be attached to whatever ship is required.

Capabilities: Very fast, very good senses and an expert at moving unseen through a variety of terrains. She is also a master at determining weak points in armour, natural or constructed, and it is a rare species indeed that she cannot see a spot where a single strike would kill. She also has a near perfect immune system, and as a result within seconds any foreign containment that enters her system is broken down and absorbed safely into her body (immune to poison, drugs, aphrodisiacs and medicine).

Weaknesses:If defeated she willingly submits to whoever bested her, and if her nose plugs are knocked out or simply loosened she becomes insane with lust from her own scent, and if other human females are nearby the effect is magnified several times.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Last edited by Nallia on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post Re: Nallia V'latora
Oh! A tough one! Great!
Nice char! Congrats!
I hope to see her walking around! hehehe

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Welcome to the other side. It's good to see another SFA, welcome to the ADD.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Welcome, and interesting character!

I'm kinda amused that there have been two new SFA's with a heavy interest in tactics or gaming... although technically Ico hasn't started "that" little project yet, and its meant for the students.

Hm... So now maybe I should find a way to work on a spin for the more space-faring types...

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]