View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lira Soliel 

Post Lira Soliel
Name: Lira Soliel

Place of Birth: Serenes Forest, on the planet Tellius.

Race: Heron

Hair Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Red

Skin Tone: Pale

Pubic Hair: None (Naturally)

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Bust: 34 E

Waist: 20

Hips: 32

Background: Born in the Serenes Forest, home of the heron clan, Lira was nowhere near what could be considered a normal child. Her parents were two common herons well respected by the others in their clan but when their daughter was born that began to change. And as she grew up and her young wings began to grow her parents were shocked to see that they were not the dark blue, or even brown of the common herons but a pure white in their center ringed by black along their edges. This was unheard of in the clan as white wings were the symbol of the heron royalty, but white ringed with black? No one could understand how it had even happened, let alone what it meant. And as to be expected, the rumors about her flew around the colony some questioning the young heron's breeding and some believing that she would grow to be a link between herons of common and royal lineage. So her childhood went on, with some of the colony clamoring to be friendly with her and others shunning her and even in some cases being outright cruel to her. With the teaching of the Galdr, sacred magic in the form of songs, soon coming to her age group the prejudice that some had against her continued to grow as she turned out to be the most powerful heron her teachers had ever seen. During some of the practice sessions her songs effects were felt by the whole clan, something not even the royal herons could manage to do. Jealous of her power some of her class coerced her into following them out of the forest where they then knocked her out, also taking her clothes before leaving her there unconcious for someone other then their clan to find. Their plan worked well as when they came back the next day she was gone, and no one had seen her since. Little did they know that it was the last time they would see her as when she awoke she was sitting on a small cot in a prison cell with nothing but a small blue blanket wrapped around her lower body and a strange pair of cuffs around her wrists. What confused her most however, was that the whole room seemed to be moving and when she moved to look outward she only saw darkness. She had been taken into space, although she didn't know it yet, and her young life was going to change greatly. For better or worse, however? That was one thing only time would tell.

Psychological Profile: With the polar opposite treatments she was given by other herons in her clan Lira has trouble trusting people. Especially after the betrayal of her classmates that led to her capture.

Personality: She is a quiet and kind girl. The few friends she had in her clan would often find random helpful things done for them when they came home. She never took credit for it when they asked her but they knew she did it to make people happy and not for some sort of reward

Virgin? Amazingly yes. Even though they have not given her clothes no one has laid a hand on her as of yet.

Piercing or Tattoos: Single piercing on each of her ears

Language: English, Galdr (not really a language persay its just other races can't understand the words)

Magic? The magic of all herons is the Galdr, sacred songs, and each has a different effect. Some heal injuries, while others can change how effective an ally is in combat, or even weaken an enemy's combat abilities. There are many possible effects, although now that she is away from her clan she will have to make up new songs herself.

Miscellaneous: Just a note, Herons are physically weak and are normally not frontline fighters. The Galdr are excellent for supporting the strong fighters, however. But in her situation she may have to come up with an offensive song, although she prefers not to fight an enemy herself.

Last edited by Lira on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Lira Soliel
An amazing character.

Now I suddenly wish that Yautja was the sort who took prisoners or slaves :( , oh well.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever feel like it Yautja would be happy to have a hunt with her.

Alternatively Nallia would be delighted to meet you for whatever reason, either before she escapes/gets released or after.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:46 am
Profile YIM

My my!?! What do we have here? A delicious-looking heron from Tellius! How's Begnion doing?

Haha, I'm actually very excited to be brought back to that time. And the most beautiful race of laguz at that. Well, let me welcome you with open arms to the Shokushu universe! I hope you somehow enjoy your time here, and I'd be more than happy to hear your Galdr ;D

Your character seems very weird compared to the others in the heron clan. But I certainly did not expect them to go so far as to leave of their own like that. They should believe more in Yune. Anyway, I'd be obviously delighted if you allow me to be the monster that have captured you Lira. Though, it'd be only for the RP. I would never dare to do such a thing to a heron *nod nod* Actually, no one should ever harm a heron. It's against the law.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:57 am

I'm glad you like her.

And an encounter with Yautja or Nallia sounds like fun.

And Raitei, I'm glad you got the reference. I wondered when someone would figure it out. Honestly didn't think it would be this fast :lol:.

But anyways, I know she's weird compared to the other herons but that's part of her charm. Don't you think so?

And sure you can be the monster to have captured her. It sounds like fun.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 am

Well, I'm glad to have found another fan. I don't usually find many, and certainly did not expect to meet one in this place.

And yes, that's part of her charm. But does that give her any other special powers? Different traits tend to lead to different powers after all...
Well, welcome to Shokushu once again. Forgot to say that this is a very friendly community and that you'd surely have a fun time here... Or did I say that already? Sorry, I get nervous in front of royalty.

SFA---

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:13 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Yay for guessing that Rahs would be to one to offer to be the enslaving monster :mrgreen:

Hmm. Perhaps Nallia could be the one who rescues her from the shuro who enslaved her?

Another idea occurs. Nallia could be imprisoned on the same ship as Lira. Of course only do that if neither of you mind having a three way thread.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 am
Profile YIM

A three-way could be intresting. Actually I had the same idea when you offered a RP with Nallia earlier. I just didn't think it was worth asking until we found a monster.

So, we could always ask Rahs if you're still up for the idea when he wakes up.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:50 am

I was like the only other monster around, what did you expect? :lol:

And well, about the RP. The more the merrier :wink:
Since we got an idea already I'll send you a PM so you can check it.

SFA---

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Welcome to Shocushu Campus Lira, as for the monster having there way with you heh you will find that there are many that would enjoy the idea of having there fun with you including chaining you up naked.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Busty, beautiful, blue haired, and a sweet voice as well. Natsuki would be delighted to have such a fetching songbird for herself, and she has the most accommodating cage for her. :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:22 pm
Profile YIM

What a beutifull monster we have here! Congrats! It's a great char!
Welcome to the board and have a lot of fun!
I catch around someday! ^_^

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:59 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Delightful idea you have here. I rather like the song-as-magic system, as well as the twist on the average traits of her kind, in her oddly hued wings.

In some ways she is lucky to have been kidnapped, yes? She avoids the coming Massacre. :twisted:

Regardless, welcome to Shokushu, and may you enjoy your stay.

*bows politely*

The Doll House

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:44 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu. I hope you enjoy your time hear. Maybe I can help you sing free.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:23 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
welcome to shokushu, hope you enjoy your stay!

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:45 am

Nice character. Interested in starting a topic with a diabolical, lust filled alien?

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next