View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Project Hunter; Genetically Modified earthling. (edit done) 

Post Project Hunter; Genetically Modified earthling. (edit done)
A.D.D. File:

Project: Hunter......

Load complete....

Jessica 'The Hunter' Amsel
28 (human for 25 years, modified being for 3 years)
Species: Earthling, several unknown alien DNA strands all named by Jessica herself... Predator, Galvan, Metroid, Chozo, ViriX; yes we know she named them after her favorite entertainments but she she won't let us change the records... a race she just calls 'the young', and a strange species that she calls ''switch''
information based on erica's insights.
Predator: a species she says is like the movie race in only their love of challenge and combat as well as their physical endurance and their love of huntin the very real xenomorphs.
Galvan: Named for a highly intellegent yet tiny alien in a cartoon, they are explained as being 3' 7” tall and red skinned as well as highly intellegent
Metroid: Named for their unusual appearance and energy manipulation, and mostly because she just liked the name. They have a similar life cycle to their namesake.
Chozo: a birdlike species good at surviving harsh climate, she said they survived with no need for food or water for months at a time. they are described as having a birdlike appearance and are considered very peaceful.
Virix: a highly adaptable Macrovirus, seems to be immune to plasmatic charges
The Young: A race she says chooses when they die. Their metabolizm as she describes it stops at adulthood and they remain alive indefinately unless murdered or suicide is committed
Switch: A species erica says has two similar form though each has different levels of ability and a somewhat different appearance.
Place of birth: Quebec, Canada
Modified by: Erica Cochrane Riley
Modified at: Unknown planetoid
Former Shokushu Student?  Yes
Nationality: Canadian
Hair Color: brown or white
Eye Color: green or red
Ethnicity:  Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair:Brown or white strip
Distinguishing features: Black metal-like skin on her hips, shoulders, sternum and collarbone(as well as various other places around her body) & I.Q. immeasurable by human scales, florecent green blood
Height: 5' 6”
Weight: 134lbs
Bust:  36C
Waist: 27
Hips: 38
Background: 
I was born In Quebec, Canada on the planet earth to normal human parents in a normal human apartment. I went to a normal human school from the time I was four, I was a gifted girl, I was a genius. I graduated high school when I was sixteen. I spentr two years studying on my own out of boredom and pretending to be someone I wasn't online for another full year when I was eighteen, Ookami Sarah Wright, I had a webcast and did somethings on there that I'm pretty proud of, never once took off my clothes either and still made hundreds of dollars a week from fans. Then came a day I'll never forget, a letter in the mail, another ad for college. Normally something I'd dismiss, though this one was different. A school alone on an island, seperated from society as much as possible. A paradise, I didn't wait, I applied straight away and got a free ride based on my application to Shokushu. I began a month after I applied.
I found out my first day there it was a great many things but, none of them paradise.
For four years I was used by all manners of inhuman beasts as a sex toy. The administration was in on it, the head girls knew about it but, they didn't do a thing. It was a nightmare of rape, I kept my wits about me and never broke. Finally I graduated though the plane 'home' was another nightmare. We were awoken midflight and met out pilot... he ripped all the girl's clothes to shreds, left us in nothing but our underwear. We were somewhere in space. We were informed we were to be sold to the highest bidder as living sex dolls for their pleasures. I was the only girl not shocked and crying, I had expected something like this, I guess I was the only girl that recalled any of the attacks, or was the only one in my graduating class the creatures decided to train. On the block is where the rest of the humiliation came. Creatures fondled me through the meager pieser of cloth, slowly my bra was ripped torn and shreaded eventually leaving me in my panties which were swiftly torn off for a 'bidder' to check the item for sale.
And soon I was sold nude to some creature on the edge of a large nebula galaxy. I spent a year there before I was sold again, various owners kept trying to break me but, none could. Each time I was bought again I learned a little more about the technology they used to hold me and transport me. I eventually learned enough to escape and made my way away from the life as a slave. I wanted revenge, I went looking for a way to get it. I met hundreds of creatures some friendly, some... not so much... my humiliation didn't end despite being free, I learned being a woman was a liability in the universe at large. I went through more clothes than I could ever have dreamed. I soon heard of a race that could genetically meld different strands of DNA to mammalian species. I traveled between planets to refule meeting creatures that were quite amazing, I took samples from the best of them before finally reaching the planet that was my target. I decided to do it myself despite them warning me against it a dozen times. I spent one year in suspended animation during the process, it felt like centuries of pain as my body changed, I thought I was going to die, and once I think I did. I exited that chambewr and began seeking out the creature that had first raped me at shokushu... I killed him... it was then the ADD found me, nearly naked, standing in just a torn pair of panties above my quarry's lifeless form. I was taken to their headquarters and recruited...
Given my DNA sequence was only 59% human they couldn't allow me to join as a general agent. I was the first earth born SFA agent... I joined them under the condition that I design and build my own equipment however.
Psychological Profile: Normal, yet vengeful
Personality: She's outspoken, strong and a genius; she's never one to let you forget a mistake. she's a bit of a bookworm though otherwise she's a kind receptive young woman whose protective of her friends. she's pretty easy to become excited by the unusual and unique and not much of that has changed since she was in shokushu save she is far more brave than she once was.
Virgin? Lost long ago on shokushu
Piercing or Tattoos: None
Language: English, French
Likes: Aliens(peaceful), Science, Books, Foxes, biology, science fiction, imaginative work, Plants, Xenobiology, Genetics, xenogenetics, genetic engineering, starship engineering, weapon engineering, various other things.
Activities:  Reading, swimming, martial arts, invention, chemistry, Writing, sketching blueprints, building computers, singing, botany, dancing, Etc.
Miscellaneous:  She has an alterego with an intergalactic show that has become a bit of a guilty pleasure for some of the agents in the ADD as well as beings across the universe though, no one knows where the transmissions of the show come from.
Magic: Aquakinetic
Weapons of choice: Various custom made things, her powered exoskeleton(picture will eventually follow)
Equipment: Her powered exoskeleton,
her powered suit(seen in pictue of white haired form)
Fighting style: Various
Motivation: Revenge
Special Attributes:Highly resistant to temperature, eternal youth & indefinate lifespan, resistance to plasma based weaponry, immunity to aphrodisiacs, appearance shifting, superior endurance of injury & superior healing ability, outstanding agility and eyesight Plant empaty & communication
(when with white hair)
massively enhanced strength speed
Weaknesses: Not immortal, can feel pain, can be aroused, generally still prone to most parts of the human condition as she is still more human than anything else. Her equipment has it's limitations, the exoskeleton's powersupply is limited to human capabilities(add refuses her permission to use unearthly power sources in a powerful armor only she knows how to make) and her powered suit can be ripped just like any other clothes despite being much more durable than them.
Ship/Vehicle: The A.D.D.S Xenoblade, a multi-module starship with various interchangable parts for various uses. Keeps several cores in various bases just in case.

Quincy: a hover vehicle for use in atmosphere, travels very quickly, she can make them pretty easily so their destruction isn't much of an issue for her if they do get destroyed.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Last edited by Erica on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 am

Post Re: Project Hunter; Genetically combined humanoid lifeform
Sorry to say... but from what I'm told, a character cannot be in the SHS and ADD areas at the same time, even if the ADD stuff is in the character's future. Has to be one or the other.

Though looking it over, she does seem to have plenty of differences, so it can't be that hard to make her into a seperate character...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Project Hunter; Genetically combined humanoid lifeform
alright, that stinks but, I could manage making her a different character i guess, need to just rewrite her history a bit... change the name... alter the quirks a little bit and... alright yeah will edit the character one i've finished

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]