View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Dread Pirate Fluffy 

Post The Dread Pirate Fluffy
((I'm still working out the kinks. Discussion follows in third post.))

Avast, ye hearties! Here be me pirate wench, Fluffy. She be clever as a fox (arrr!), quick as lightning, and loyal as a pup. She be loved by her crew and feared by her foes. And me maties are sure to find this wench a fair piece easy on the eye-patch. Queen of the high seas and the shining stars, she'll steal yer heart while she's cuttin' yer purse. But cross her and she'll soon be a holdin' yer beatin' heart in her hands.

Sit back and listen to her tale. (Not tail. Her tail don't speak, ye squid.) We'll be a wantin' ta hear what ye thinks of this sassy wench and her exploits. But beware! Speak poorly of this lovely lass and she'll teach ye a lesson in manners ye won't never forgets. ((Bala: Okay. I'd make a terrible pirate. But you get the idea. Tell me what you think of Fluffy.))

SFA Bio/Profile

Name: None
Slave Name: Fluffy
Sex: Wench
Race: Vulpes Fukh (A hybrid fox. Fluffy's not a bitch. She's a vixen. Mind your tongue!)
Type: Furry
Place of Birth: Unknown (Somewhere on the planet Daun)
Age: 25 (Human equivalent. She doesn't know her actual age.)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Virgin? No
Pubic Hair: Her entire body is covered with fur. Does that count?
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 145
Bust: 40DD
Waist: 26
Hips: 36
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Length: To small of her back.
Fur Color: Light Brown
Fur Texture: Covers basically her entire body. Fuzz like very close to skin. You'll want to pet her. (& she'll like it) She has tufts of longer fur on various parts of her body.
Body Build: Slender Hourglass
Tail? Yes
Tail Length: 3 feet
Distinguishing features: Ever present saber and tricorn pirate hat. Looks like anthropomorphic fox. Two claw scars on left hip. (Pray ye never see them.)
Piercing or Tattoos: Bellybutton Ring, Gold; various earrings.
Language: Intergalactic Common
Likes: Sensual massages; Power; Fame; Money; Classical music; Fine Wine; Pool boys
Dislikes: Rules & the establishment; Being a slave; Bossy males; Math
Activities:Chasing her tail; "Chasing tail" (different connotation); Learning - always learning.
Behavior: Typical pirate stuff - drinking, gambling, bedding wenches, bedding pool-boys (sometimes), taking precious cargo from less worthy ships.
Capabilities: Average sword fighter. Average marksman with pistol. Extremely high leadership ability. Remarkably clever. Can read & write. Fights with astounding ferociousness. Ambidextrous.
Magic? Fluffy has begun to dabble. Anything to gain an edge.
Weapons of choice: Energy Pistols & Sabre (& Stabby Spiky Thing
Equipment: Typical pirate kit, includes eye-patch with tactical display.
Special Attributes: Keen hearing and sense of smell. Quite clever. Immune to most aphrodisiacs.
Weaknesses: Pheromones (see history); Really Cute Guys; Baubles; Hypersensitive skin; Desire to be submissive.
Ship/Vehicle: Space faring pirate ship (Living ship ala The Lexx)

Images
Fluffy the Pirate
Fluffy the slave
Avast! Prepare t' be boarded!

Background:
Raised from a pup to fulfill her ultimate role as a sex slave, her Master transfered Fluffy from "slave school" to the sex dens when she turned her specie's equivalent to 18. Her breed is specifically a slave breed. Ninety-five percent of the females become sex slaves while 98% of the males become "galley slaves". As such, certain traits have been bred into the Vulpes Fukhs. Females are bred to beauty standards and to be submissive. Males are bred to be powerful and weak minded (like human males =P).

However Fluffy was born with a mutation, a genetic flaw, that allows her to be aggressive. Normally such a female pup would be destroyed as soon as the breeder discovered the flaw. But blue-eyed pups were rare and valuable so her breeder chose not to put down the abomination. This natural born tendency towards aggression eventually would lead to Fluffy defeating her Master and freeing herself.

Now free, Fluffy and a few of her fellow slaves sail the seas and ply the space lanes as pirates. They have earned a reputation as fierce pirates with whom one does not trifle. Some have taken to calling her "Ann the Pirate" as they believe that "Fluffy" is actually some kind of "gallows humor". Someone named "Fluffy" could never be so fierce.

Fighting Style: Guns, guns, & more guns. Prefers not to fight hand to hand. But she wields a very scary saber for when she does. She fights with tremendous ferocity. Fluffy is all attack no defense when she fights. And she always fights dirty.

Psychological Profile:
Fluffy's breeding and conditioning makes her desire to be a submissive slave. Her mutation allows her to be aggressive and a leader. Her two sides are in constant conflict and occasionally lead her to make irrational decisions. She seems to satisfy her submissive side by making her desire to acquire power her new master. It is an abstraction to be sure. And one that doesn't always work. Unless one is physically more powerful than Fluffy, one is best served by giving her a wide berth or doing as she says.

Personality:
Friendly and flirtatious. How much of that is her true nature and how much is her slave conditioning is an open question.

Pheromones:
Fluffy is of one of several breeds that are extremely susceptible to pheromones. While there are pheromones for several different reactions, the most commonly used one is sexual desire. The second most used pheromone is fear as it makes BDSM sessions more enjoyable. A side effect of this is that, unless pheromone based, Fluffy is immune to aphrodisiacs.

Fluffy's Legal Status on Daun
By killing her Master, Fluffy gained control of his assets through the "Right of Assassination". She also remains a slave however. She has dual status as Master-Slave. As a Master, Fluffy may own property and conduct business. Her Slave status places restrictions on what she can do. Her Slave status also means that the government of Daun may seize her as an escaped slave and confiscate her former assets as contraband. The profits Fluffy brings them in taxes, bribes, and kickbacks (and her skill as a pirate captain) is all that keeps Fluffy free.

Sexual Oddities:
Likes it rough, whether she is being roughly handled by a mate or when she is taking a slave.

Clothing: When on board, prefers loose, shear clothing. When outside the ship, wears clothes that just scream "pirate": Tri corner pirate hat; large overcoat; open, frilly, silk blouse; corset; Silk panties; mismatched stockings with guarders; pirate boots.

Motivation: Wants to be the quintessential pauper to queen story. (And it won't hurt to enjoy herself while she's doing it.)

Miscellaneous:
Thanks to The Key (an energy being) inside her hand, Fluffy is only one able to command the Fuxx, her living starship.

Keeps the "monster" plants of her late Master in one of the cargo holds. The plants behave as a tentacle monster would on Shokushu. She keeps them to entertain clients or demonstrate her
merchandise (& merchandise), just as her former Master did. She also keeps them to entertain herself. She has a special control unit that stops the tentacles whenever she so desires.

History:
Fluffy was born on a breeding farm somewhere on the planet Duan, a planet noted for quality, furry slaves sent to the slave pens of Vanejin VI. Her Master chose her sire and dam for the high probability their offspring would become excellent sex slaves. Her Master also had his scientist do some gene splicing to ensure blue-eyed young. One of two females in the litter, Fluffy, bore the blue eyes prized by her Master. (Litter size is typically two pups.)

Early on, Fluffy's Master noted that she had the abnormality of Aggressiveness. Usually, such pups were immediately destroyed. But with rare blue eyes, Fluffy was a valuable commodity. So he decided to make Fluffy the crown jewel of his livestock and use her to attract and entertain buyers. Once Fluffy reached her specie's equivalent to 18, she moved from the sheltered life of training to the life of a full-fledged sex slave.

For a few years, Fluffy's Master's plan worked to perfection. Fluffy gained a reputation as a gifted and skilled sex slave and buyers from across the galaxy came to partake of her and buy her Master's wares. Then came that fateful day when her Master's decision to spare Fluffy cost him his life.

Her Master often played a sick version of Russian Roulette. He would hand a gun to one of his female slaves (doing this with a male slave would be suicide) and ordered her to shoot another girl of his choosing. Slaves were bred to be so submissive, that they would obey and the Master would be in no danger. Because of her abnormality, her Master never gave Fluffy the gun though she had been the target of the game a few days before she earned her freedom. On that particular day, the gun was empty.

On the day of his death, Fluffy's Master was off tending to some ship's business and left an off-world buyer alone with his livestock. The off-world buyer, unaware of Fluffy's mutation, handed her a gun and ordered her to shoot another female. She promptly used it to shoot the buyer. And as her Master ran to disarm the vixen, she shot him and gained her freedom. She felt a rush of euphoria as she realized that she was free. Fluffy did not yet realize that part of what she felt was The Key entering her hand after choosing her.

(A brief aside: The Key is an energy being much like the Key in the series Lexx. It had resided in her Master's hand. Upon his death, it chose a new host. That choice made Fluffy the captain of a space ship described later.)

Realizing that she was not yet home free, Fluffy freed select slaves to hold key positions in her crew. She then concluded the sale of her cargo with the off worlder's accountant. (With the death of his employer, he seemed quite happy to make a deal.) Fluffy made sure Duan's government received its share of the proceeds from the sale. And with that, entered into an uneasy alliance with it to keep her freedom.

Today, Fluffy and her crew search the seas and skies for booty. They've captured many vessels and plundered loot and slaves. If you want something, arrange a meeting. If Fluffy doesn't have it already, it won't be long before she does.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me."

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Last edited by Fluffy on Tue May 20, 2014 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 am

Post Re: The Dread Pirate Fluffy
Description: Pirate ship & crew

Note: I list Fluffy's crew (and some of her cargo) mostly for flavor. While her ship and crew may appear in threads, their involvement will be minimal. Fluffy is the star of the show. If she thinks she isn't getting the proper attention, Fluffy likely will eliminate the offending crew member's participation.

The Fuxx: (pronounced "fox")
Type: Living ship, ala The Lexx (though not nearly as large or powerful.)
Weapons: Beam weapon of moderate power (Ocular Parabola), 1 Medium Tractor Beam
Crew: 3 (Captain/Pilot, Engineer, Navigator)
Cargo Capacity: Large cargo hold. Portion converted to house slaves (though they won't be comfortable). Double hulled, self-sealing cargo area with segmented bulkheads to protect female cargo from vacuum of space during combat.
Vehicles:
Variety of Moths and Wasps. Moths of various sizes to transport 2-20 people plus cargo. Wasps are combat vehicles with a tail stinger that fires projectiles.
Crew:
Captain: Fluffy
Navigator: Ginger
Engineer: Nubia
Cargo Handler: Comet
Cabin Girl: Sasha

Crew profiles (ages are Human equivalents)

Engineer Nubia
Slave Name: Nubia
Race: Horus Jackal
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 155
Bust/Waist/Hips: 38DD/30/36
Colors: Eyes: Brown | Fur: Blue-grey | Hair: Brown

Navigator Ginger

Slave Name: Ginger
Race: Vulpe Fukh
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 142
Bust/Waist/Hips: 40F/26/39
Colors: Eyes: Blue | Fur: Brown | Hair: Silver

Cargo Mistress Comet.

Name: Flonnesse (Captured slave)
Slave Name: Comet
Race: BUNNY-PIXIE
Place of Birth: Portstowne, Margor, the planet Daun
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 8"
Weight: few oz
B/W/H (scaled to full sized girl): 38D/28/36
Colors: Eyes: Blue | Fur: Brown | Hair: Blonde
Wings? Yes. Similar to a dragonfly.
Wingspan: 9 inches.

Cabin Girl Sasha

Slave Name: Sasha
Race: BUNNY
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 146
Bust/Waist/Hips: 40F/26/36
Colors: Eyes Green | Fur: Tan | Hair: Purple

Background for All Slaves
Breeders' records contain the birthplaces of Fluffy, Sasha, Ginger, & Nubia. However the former slaves cannot access those files. The wenches don't worry about it because those places are merely the places where they happen to have been born. They have no emotional ties to their birthplaces.

Breeders require their slaves to have certain traits. Selective breeding and DNA manipulation ensure the slaves have these traits. Slave traders have additional demands of their slaves. Countless repetitions of hours upon hours of conditioning elicit the desired reponse from specific stimuli. Together, these combine to make ideal slaves, either galley slave males or sex slave females.

Slave Conditioning & Breeding of crew: (applies to all unless noted)

Breeding: (except Pinky, Sheba, Bath, El, & Comet)
Hypersensitive skin - pain & pleasure several times more intense
Submissive (Fluffy agressive as well)
Pheromone Sensetivity - Variety of induced responses
Vocalizers - Pain or pleasure elicit sighs, moans, and screams. (We've all seen the hero on a sailing ship tied to the mast to receive X lashes. He grits his teeth and keeps quiet for the first few, determined not to give his tormentors the satisfaction of hearing him scream. Then on the n-th lash, he cries out. A Vocalizer would try do the same thing except that she would cry out at the first lash. She can't stop herself.)

Slave Conditioning & Responsiveness:
Conditioning means the slave has been trained or conditioned to reflexively perform the specific act on "command" and perform it well.
Responsiveness means the slave has been modified to enjoy the particular act. In extreme cases, an orgasm may be possible solely through the act.

Fellatio Conditioning Conditioning is 100% effective in preventing bites.
Anal Conditioning - Give pleasure to the jerk raping her there.
Cunnilingus Conditioning
Scissoring Responsiveness
Tit Fuck Responsiveness - Includes all breast play.
Hand Job Conditioning and Responsiveness Orgasm from a hand-job alone is pretty much unheard of. But the bitch or vixen will really, really enjoy the act.

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Last edited by Fluffy on Thu May 22, 2014 3:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:12 am

My initial idea for Fluffy was of a Sexy Female Alien who could also be a monster. After several attempts, I gave up that plan. I still wanted Fluffy to be a bad girl. So I envision her as a pirate who would gladly sell an ADD agent at Vanejen VI one day and aid the ADD the next (ala The defense of New Orleans by the pirates during War of 1812).

Fluffy seems clunky to me. That's partly because I still am trying to implement "monster" qualities to her and partly because she has such a complex history. Hopefully I have kludged it together well enough to have a decent SFA. While I'm happy with the concept, I'm not 100% satisfied with how I have implemented it. Any suggestions are welcomed.

I don't think I can operate Fluffy as a monster. But I could have her team up with a monster to deliver an ADD agent. Said monster could help himself to some pirate booty of his own. She does have crew mates who can rescue her eventually.

Perhaps I could have stayed closer to my original idea had I used this image for Fluffy

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Last edited by Fluffy on Thu May 22, 2014 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 am

Very nice.....

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:37 am
Profile YIM

Wow awesomely thought out descriptions.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:40 am

Awesome read! I bet there is a lot of fun to be had on the Fuxx, whether as a captive, monster or ally..

I guess I can understand if you feel she is a bit between two chairs, straddling the fence between evil slaver and the traditional add/sfa role. But on the other hand, it is called Space Pirates of Vanejin VI, so there might be more room for a character that actually behaves like a pirate than you think, at least IMHO. If it makes it easier, maybe she is considering cultivating a relationship with the humans on Antares base, so she has an emergency haven in case she should loose the support of her own planet. Or she might develop a respect for certain ADD agents, they too being former slaves, or at least intended to be slaves before being freed by ADD. This might happen gradually, after a few encounters. Just random ideas, obviously.In my experience, playing a morally challenged, but not unlovable character can be challenging, but also great fun.

Anyway, I love the concept, and I love the references to Lexx. I also feel like watching Pirates II again, all of a sudden :oops: And you linked a Foglio picture! That is three big plusses in a row :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Profile YIM

So I assume those other characters are going to be more NPCs, right?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you, everyone. I really didn't expect this kind of reception.

Madison: Yes. They'll be NPCs whenever they make an appearance. I don't expect them to come out that often. They're mostly for flavor. (And my ship cannot blow up a planet, if you can remember my question from November. :()

Pia: I can certainly play Fluffy a bit evil as well as good. The problem I have is the theme of this site. This site is where monsters rape girls, be they students, ADD agents, or SFAs. I just don't think Fluffy makes much of a monster. She does have her play room with a resident monster. But that would get repetitive after a while. Fluffy could team up with a monster but that has its limitations too. I can do it. I'll just be limited. Fluffy will have some threads where she is the "bad guy". I'll figure something out.

Perhaps Pia will find herself on the Fuxx some day. Who says her transport ship has to make it to Vanejin VI? :wink:

And did you notice that Comet and your pixies are kindred spirits?

Fluffy be here! Arrrr!
[a Bala production]

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 am

Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm a bit iffy about this character, but so long as the "Crew" remain NPCs, and not the focus of the RP, it should be ok.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:36 pm
Profile WWW

Well, Pia is staying on SHS for the foreseeable future, but when she graduates, I'll try to book her on-board the Fuxx for sure :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Profile YIM

So beautiful! I can't take my eyes off of her....I really don't want to get on her bad side. Well, maybe sometimes. ^_^ I hope when I graduate in the distant future, I too can join the crew.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm
Profile YIM

Permission to come aboard Captain Fluffy-pants!
Interesting background. I'm not completely fond of anthro aliens, but this makes me like them more. ^^

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Wow amazing character and details about your crew, I hope someday we can rp.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

Great profile and a belated welcome.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 am

This profile is hilarious! I can see how she'd be complicated to play as a stand-alone bad guy, considering she really doesn't fit the bill for the tentacle monster theme by herself, but rp-wise, her background's hilarious, and I could see her developing into a really interesting character in that she would be willing to team up with monsters, even though she can also play as the victim.
The crew details are nice to have for atmosphere; I like it when there's a little more thought put into the NPCs than "faceless nameless extra does x, then exits stage left".
Great job! :D

"No, please!"

Ayira's Profile: http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7552

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next