View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Nail the Hel'Cor Initiate 

Post Nail the Hel'Cor Initiate
SFA BIO

Name: Nail 4211(A poorly chosen variation of Nale. A mistake Nail has quickly learned after being abused by countless monsters, each have has taken pride in "nailing" her. Half blooded Hel'corians have no last name but a number listed in their data base.)

ADD SFA Agent Nail

Race: Hel'corian (Nail is a half bloodied Hel'corian, a soldier "breed" to fight in the Hel'cor military.)

Age: Nails real age is 36 by listed ADD records, however mentally she is roughly only 20 due to the time it takes for a half bloodied Hel'corians to physically and mentally mature.

Place of Birth: The Lemur Cluster, a massive orbiting satellite hanging over the supreme super power of Hel'cor the devil empire. Its where all half bloods are born, trained, and sold as private security, mercenary's or soldiers to all kinds of installations around the galaxy.

Hair Color: Strawberry blond.

Eye Color: A dark purple with a sprinkle of pink.

Skin Tone: white.

Pubic Hair: N/a. Hel'corian half bloods do not grow hair on their bodies except what is on their head. However some may have been spliced with the ability to grow hair on their bodies for arctic missions and colder climents, however Nail is not one of these individuals.

Distinguishing features: Agent Nail has short chin length strawberry blond hair. On the top of her head are two horns protruding from the top of her head that appear like small nubby rams horns. Her horns are dark purple in color.

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 120lbs

Bust: 33C

Waist: 22

Hips: 32

Psychological Profile: Nail like other imperfect half-blooded Hel'corians, Nail has a loose grips on her mind and is prone to distractions and mood swings, this is due to a genetic side effect or chemical imbalance in a half bloods brain. Its believed to be caused by the two different species nero systems trying to sync up in the DNA splicing process used to create a half-blood resulting in mixed matched brain connections making the condition incurable at a genetic level while on rare occasions a half-blood is born brain dead due to this side effect. However as a individual Nail is somewhat gullible and sensitive, but she will do her best to fallow orders her "handlers" giver her despite any harm that may come to her, because of this she has trouble trusting others who choose to exploit this weakness of hers obeisance especially after being given to the ADD as a free mercenary on loan from the Hel'corian government. Since Nails capture she was molested for weeks on end, Nail has since fallen into a constant embarrassed stat, questioning her reality due to the psychopath Farners mental "training" of his slave. She shows symptoms of paranoia that at any moment the people around her will simply attack her and turn into a massive gang bang that will mostly go on for hours even day.... This was Farners favorite form of teaching her at the time she was in his company. Nail has also developed a form of gymnophobia and fears being seen in any stat of wardrobe malfunction distress thanks to Ven and his men. She was posted up on the galactic web in several videos that went viral. The videos consist of Nail the star getting group fucked by several men and or robots at a time. To her expense some on also auto tuned her moans.

Personality traits: Nail is not very out going or talkative, she is a little shy when meeting new faces but will warm up to them eventually. Nail does how ever try to be friendly but she will lash out at others if they them self are being hostel or rude to her or a friend. Nail is always respectful especially to authority figures who out rank her even by a single rank in the ADD chain of command.

Virgin?: After infiltrating Ven's base near the Lemur Cluster Nail lost her virginity to Ageir, a strange creature inside the cell she was being held in. He ravaged her several times since.

Piercing or Tattoos: Each Half-blooded is branded with a tattoo, coded with a serial number (4211 in Hel'corian numerals) representing their cast. This tattoo can be located any where on a half bloods body at random. Nails tattoo is found on her upper thigh of her right leg making it a rather embarrassing place for it to be. This tattoo counts as her identification, ship license and gun permit or any other form of paper work she may need. When asked to see her ID she will normally just try to give the person asking the number unless they need to see the tattoo in which point she will have to show them in..... private.

Languages: Nail like all Hel'corians are taught how to speak Galactic Common plus their native Hel'corian languages and all sub dialects.

Likes: Practicing her marksmanship, training hand to hand, eating food, sleeping, swimming, human cooking shows (specifically hecks kitchen because she likes the yelling man), and as of recently cooking human dishes she has seen on her favorite shows as a hobby.

Activities: Nail normally has no clue what to do with her self in her free time so she performs maintenance on her gear, trains or simply try to find something to do, if left with nothing she helps in a base cafeteria but this is rare since most the time she volunteers for patrols.

Magic?: None

Weapons of choice: Nail favors her guns. As a soldier she was trained in most weapons be it ranged or hand to hand. As a living weapon however Nail is capable of growing out her horns, and claws, each being good for slashing and or piercing, while letting loose her superior strength.

Equipment: Flay Locks pistols are one of the first Plasma pistols developed by the Hel'corian military, its older flip up loading system makes it harder and slower to load. The way in which this gun was manufactured makes it still one of the most powerful hand guns on the market adding its features. On most planets the weapon is outlawed because of its heavy hand held fire power. The gun has a manual activation to over charge the plasma pack giving it a rapid fire function, just pull back on the hammer and crack it open, how ever doing this often can make the gun unstable and prone to over heating. Unlike a typical flay lock pistol, Nails are made of a dense alloy letting her easily crack poor victims over the head with it and not damage the guns components. Image

Fighting style: Nail tries to fight by move quickly and dodge attacks while still being precise with her guns, trying to keep a distances away from her target to reload if she needs too. If needed she is skilled at using her hand guns as if they were melee weapons to fight in close quarters combat. But after taking to much damage or being pushed into a corner Nail's survival instincts may cause her to go into a frenzy, using her horns and claws, but this has been a rare occurrence and hardly ever happens.

Special Attributes: Being a Hel'corian half-blood, Nail has a resistance electricity and fire, immunity to most bio weaponry, but a serious blow from any of these elements or illegal weapons can still be harmful if not fatal. Nail also has a natural ability to regenerate her wounds giving a passive healing factor to recover from most injury's, this typically takes several minutes depending on the damage done. Nails bone structure is also incredibly durable, being coated in a crystal like shell making her skeleton a strange dark purple in color and incredible resistant to breaking or fracturing meaning she can play rough.

weakness: Nail has about the same weaknesses as any other female in the galaxy the monsters she hunts seem to exploit. It appears a female half blood has some side effects when it comes to most aphrodisiacs. The effect is normally intensified double its normal effect on other creatures but lasts half as long as it should.

Motivation: Her unyielding loyalty to her pure-blood masters forced her and others like her to join the ADD as part of a sample care package. Her other Motivation are to prove to her Hel'cor masters their tests were wrong and she is perfect enough to join their military and be a true Hel'corian soldier but this is most likely a fools quest since no half-blood has ever been re-accepted back into the military once deemed imperfect. Short of that Nail just wants to be useful to her friends and comrades at the ADD.

Ship/Vehicle: N/A Nail has no ship. She uses what ever the ADD supply's for such mission.

History: Nail is a Hel'Cor Half blood and was "born" on the orbital satellite known as The Lemur Cluster currently orbiting the Hel'Corian Home world. Nail like many other half bloods were genetically breed from a single pure bloodied DNA base *Parent* and another DNA base species that varies from any of the worlds located threw out the known galaxy and was spliced together to create a new form creature. Typically called a half blood, their created for a life of servitude under their pure blooded masters for one of the three castes. The three castes of service in the Hel'Cor society are the worker cast, the warrior cast and the Intendant caste. The Worker caste is the largest, yet lowest caste serving mainly as servants and laborers from many different jobs. The Warrior Caste serves as the armies of the Hel'Corian military. The castes who essentially serves in the military beaches of their masters while the defective Half-bloods are sold as high priced mercenary's for private organizations and army's around the galaxy. Finally the Intendant caste that works to keep the society functioning and is responsible for the Hel'Cor economy and matters of commerce, bureaucracy and trade. They are noted as being the smallest of the castes yet the most powerful. Nail herself belongs to the warrior caste but was deemed imperfect by her betters to join the true Hel'cor military and was instead ordered to join the A.D.D as one of the few soldiers shipped out as a free sample of the Hel'Cor's military power, in hopes for the future agreements that more soldiers will be sold to the A.D.D and/or another consumer, in some kinda of crazy publicity stunt. The half-bloods sub-race are in no way shape or form slaves.(so their pure-blood masters claim anyway.)

Nail in her normal wear.

A captured picture of Nail in a more embarrassing pose.

Last edited by Nail on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 am, edited 24 times in total.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 am

Post Re: Nail the Hel'Cor Initiate
This is a what I got to far so if any one has any Questions or suggestions I'm open to anything lol :D

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 am

Well, welll... quite an interesting character concept so far.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 pm
Profile YIM

Yah I'm still working on it for now trying to fix the many spell errors I left in there lol but still a work in progress. Any thing you see wrong with it let me know lol

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 am

Welcome, hope to bump into you some time.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 am

Welcome

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:30 am

Thanks lol Nice to get a welcome. And by the looks of Ageir. He would be the last thing I would want to bump into lol

Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:59 am

He was designed to be pretty flexible so I could go with all sorts of ideas or stories that may prove interesting.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:03 am

well well, i like the character a lot; very well thought out. perhaps she should go on a mission with Xui some time.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:14 am

Lol Flexibles good lol and Thanks Lyn mybe me and Xui should go on a mission some time lol.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:53 am

It sure is especially when people grow bored of simple snatch and grabs or looking for something more invoved.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:58 am

Yah I can see how that can get boring lol I like a little build up to the story.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 am

And it adds variety too with the ability to explore those interests or those well thought out backgrounds so they don't go to waste but I tend to go with the flow as to all that, whatever the other seems more interested in playing out.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:36 am

Yah I can see what you mean lol. But going with te flow is easyer most the time and it can be fun to lol

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:45 am

Exactly and you know that there's interest there since either the other person PMs you about something, it was discussed before the RP began or they show undue interest in something in play.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next