View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Princess Astara 

Post Princess Astara
Name: Princess Astara Dawn
Sex: Female
Age: 50 years, equivalent to just entering adulthood in her species.
Eye Color:Varies, but favors teal green. Her natural color is brown
Height: 6’ plus ears
Weight: 200 lbs
Breast size: 34 D
Species: Lagomore

Species Traits: To a human, Lagomorians look like nothing other than a humanoid rabbit-women. With the average being of an adult being between 6 and 8 feet, before taking to account their tall rabbit-like ears. Skintones are usually on the darker side.They have long, lean muscular limbs (their legs are especially powerful) and retractable claws in both their hands and feet. Unsurprisingly, they have phenomenal natural hearing and are quite quick, formidable combatants. And before you ask, yes they do have cotton tails.

Their similarities to Terran rabbits end there however. They descended from an arboreal species rather than a burrowing one. As a result, their feet never quite evolved to walk on flat terrain, and they fashioned special shoes with a raised heel to compensate. Cobbling is considered a highly respectable profession in their society, and the day a young girl gets her first pair of shoes is considered a symbolic right of passage, not unlike a human’s Sweet Sixteen celebration. A lagomore willing to remove her shoes in your presence is considered almost more intimate then sex, as she is placing herself entirely at your mercy. As a collaroy, forcibly removing a lagomore’s shoes is tantamount to rape.

Backstory: The Dawn Queendom, while relatively new on the galactic stage, has quickly made their mark. The lagomores that make up the ruling class of the Queendom only achieved FTL 200 years ago ( well within the living memory of a lagomore generation) but have expanded quickly. Their strange, biology-based technology was one reason why. The slave trade was another.

Fiercely territorial and expansionist, the Queendom quickly conquered several neighboring star systems, winding up with a sizable, non-lagomore population to rule. Upon being introduced to galactic society at large, they funneled these “undesirables” into the slave trade and quickly benefited economically. Dawn Queendom -sourced slaves soon had the reputation of being some of the best quality and more effectively trained/broken of any of the known suppliers.

Perhaps this is why Princess Astara is such a huge embarrassment for the royal family. Twelfth in line for the throne, there really isn’t a huge concern of her possible taking over, but her carefree, hedonistic ways fly in the face of thee strict, vaguely milerritic reputation of the royal family. What’s worse she's developed the ghastly habit of consorting with other races equally; and every luxury port or hotel or dive bar or underground club speaks highly of a Princess Astara led party. In an attempt to rein her in a force some responsibility on her, her parents purchased a high valued new slave and placed her in charge of breaking it.

The slave was one of those new ‘human’ girls that seemed to be trading quite well these days, and a graduate of the Shokushu finishing school, named Zoe. Astara took her in, but treated her more like plaything rather than make any serious attempts to train her. And here is where things started to go seriously wrong. Once it became clear that Astara wasn’t going to break her, Zoe tried to reason with her. A vaguely Stockholm syndrome-like relationship began to from between the two women and they grew close, and its through this relationship that Astara began to consider the possibility that maybe slavery was wrong and that the Queendom is wrong for participating in it.

Quite foolishly, the princess brought her concerns up to her mother, the current ruler off the Queendom. They smiled and nodded, listened to her concerns for maybe the first time in her life, and promised to consider her words. Then at the conclusion of their meeting, the casually asked where Astara had gotten these ideas. And like a kit freshly down from the trees, she told them. The next day, Zoe was abruptly taken from her bedchamber, literally torn from Astara’s arms. She would no see her again for a year and when she did, she had been changed. Broken into the perfect slave, trained to obedient, augmented to serve as a bodyguard and personal assistant to the princess, and her mind scrubbed clean of any thoughts that the Queen did not want in it.

It was in that moment that Astara, last in line for the throne, and interplanetary party girl, grew up. She was hurt and outraged, but kept it to herself. She thanked her mothers for returning her slave to her, publicly announced that she would begin touring the Queendom and surrounding star systems in royal yacht so she could better understand the realities of the universe, and set off with a small crew. In reality, she secretly reached out to the only organization she knew that trying to do something about the slave trade, the ADD. She offered to provide information to them as her tour and her royal status gave her access to all kinds of sensitive details , as well as offering her ship as a way to clandestinely transport ADD personnel and equipment to area they might have issues reaching otherwise, protected from search due to her diplomatic status.

And so Astara, princess and spy, begins her dangerous new life upon the edge of knife, one lagomore and her brainwashed toy trying to do the right thing in a galaxy of wrong.

Personality: Astara puts on the public face of a former hedonistic party girl trying to make good with the occasional backslide. Bubbly yet earnest with filter, airy sort of attitude. The human term, “bimbo” would not be too far off. Privately, Astara is a bundle of nerves and anxiety, barely keeping it together. She also feels tremendous guilt over what happened to Zoe.

Ship: The Royal Yacht. The Mothertree

The Dawn Queendom in fairly unique in among the advanced species in the galaxy in that their technology is largely biologically-based. Astara’s ship, The Mothertree in no different. Mostly grown for lesure travel between the stars, The Mothertree main defensive capability is its speed and maneuverability, more designed around speeding the Princess to safety rather than engage in battle. Their omini diretincal barrier system is quir effetive atreppling around energy attacks. For Kent’s based weapons, the seeming wooden fragile hull can still put up quite the resistance. Weaponry is limited in the form of directed energy emitters firing mostly plasma.

The interior of the ship could easily be mistaken as being planetside, with open space, water features, even direct interface terminal looking less like computers and more like a natural forest. Crew members neural-interface with the bio-computer directly to perform their tasks. The vessel is also capable of self repair. A fine vacation stop. As a spy ship not so much.

Princess Astara and Zoe in her quarters:

Tiana, SJW gone wrong

Last edited by Astara on Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:53 am

Post Re: Princess Astara
Hellos. SFA's cannot be futanari.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:00 am

Ah, really? I did a search on the word futa, and found a thread that said SFA were ok (students were a no though).

This one: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5897&p=89411&hilit=Futanari+Futa#p89411

Tiana, SJW gone wrong

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:08 am

I recommend asking an Admin about that. That thread was mostly talking about students. Better to be sure than to be told no later.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:19 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
There aren’t any mod/administrator comments on the issue in that thread, since the person asking had said they were thinking about making a student before any mod or administrator replied. (And I’d got the impression that futanari is out for non-monster characters.)

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:29 am

Ok, I PM’d an admin, guess we’ll know soon enough!

Aside from that, I hope you all like my new character!

EDIT: ok, heard back from an admin. SFA can’t be futa after all. I have updated Astara’s profile accordingly.

Tiana, SJW gone wrong

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Hey, welcome to the dangerous realm of interplanetary bio-trafficking! Good to see you around, and my compliments on the well-detailed profile.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]