View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Infiltration (for Rei) 

Post Re: Infiltration (for Rei)
He nodded at first and then grinned at her line of work. He seemed quite eager to get services of someone to move stuff from one place to another. Ah good, I do have a ship that can carry stuff and move it discretely.

The man grinned as he spoke, his eyes looked down at her body again before he took his drink. As he took a sip, Rei began to take a sip of her drink as well.

It does sound interesting but I must ask wo is your boss. I would like to know who I am dealing with to see how difficult this could be. She smiled, I do really have much in the ways of plan tonight. Do you have something in mind?

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 am

“My boss is off planet. I was waiting around to pay off some stragglers in a job, honestly it would have been easier to hire everyone from just one outfit, pay their boss and let them dole out who got what but it was quicker to hire smaller groups then getting a hold of one really large group so guess who gets stuck waiting around? It's not all bad I guess, a few days off more or less and I got to meet you.”

He took another sip of his drink. Then he answered her question. “Ultimately the boss has a boss,” he waved that off casually. “He's a bit of a spiritual nut, Vito is his name and his deity is his boss.

“Any way the work would be more in the line of acting as a decoy, transporting things here or there but never knowing if what you carry is the real thing or not. More or less a distraction, can't say what role Vito will cast you in but he pay is good regardless and the work is legit.

“The sorts of people who stop you ship wouldn't be authorities searching for contraband but the sorts that may tare the ship apart in a search before letting you go off on your way. If your still interested I can arrange a meeting or something in the morning.

“Now, as for the evening I figured to pass my last night here reasonably well. I got all this extra money to pay my contacts with but if they don't get here by 5 I get to keep it. A little dancing, some drinking, and an otherwise good time to cap off my stay here. I sure can make a fabulous breakfast, my mother's specialty, about the only thing I can make.”
Again he capped his words off with a grin.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:41 am

Ah I see. Do you hire from different outfits all the time?[color] The former agent listened intently as she wanted to know how this group worked and how difficult it would be to infiltrate it. It seemed like they were pretty easy on hiring overall, so there had to be some sort of catch she suspected.
He took a moment for the drink as he explained that the Vito was his boss and that guy was a bit of a spiritual person. That made her wonder if this was the cult or nor.
He explained that she was to the would be acting as a decoy more often than not. She might be carrying the real cargo, but most likely not. She wouldn’t really know until she met with Vito which would sometime in the morning.

Apparently she wouldn’t be searched by the Directorate or any of the other alien authorities, but she might get to stopped by pirates, criminals, and mercs. And they would be rather ruthless in trying to find her cargo.

[color=Red]I see. I could use a little break from my normal line of work, so I would be up for some drinking and some dancing.
She took a sip from her drink. We can see where the night goes from there. I am Rei, by the way. She smiled as she extended her hand.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:32 am

“He hires all over the place pending where he is. Not everyone desires to do runs when for him when he's clear across the galaxy. Usually it's the local spacers he deals with. I'm sure he wouldn't be opposed to people working for him throughout the galaxy but most don't see it as cost effective for them.”

He explained. It seemed that Vito had few restrictions for his decoys. Since they never knew if they had the real goods or not it appeared that most people were in the dark about what they carried or under the impression that they weren't being used as decoys.

Either he told her too much or didn't expect her to take on many jobs before they left the area. When she introduced herself he took her arm kissing the back of her hand.

“Conner. Just Conner.” So he was the right guy, unless there were more people here by that name, which wasn't too likely. He gave her a bit of a grin, had his drink refreshed and seemed far more interested in passing the time until that deadline hit.

Until it passed he was stuck there waiting. If she chose to wait with him she didn't have to pay for her drinks or any food. He kept looking to his chrono, seeing how much time remained. It appeared that he was adamant in giving the others the maximum amount of time to show up before relaxing a bit more.

“Now what do you say about getting out of this place?”

Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:38 am

The man explained that this Vito was not picky where hires or really who he hires as long as they were willing to work for him. That was very many, but it seemed that this man to was willing to go through the galaxy to gather what people to perform courier duties for what him.
Of course it was because the way this Vito used his couriers that made it hire them in the first place. He would not make it clear if they were decoys or real goods. The pay was good, but they could be risking their lives for nothing.

The outlaw was tried to the shake the person’s hand, he instead took it and kissed on the back of her hand. She smiled as it rare for someone to show her such dignity in this galaxy.

Finally he gave her his name…Conner. The man she was looking for. He smiled at her before he called over one of the waitresses to have his drink refreshed. He spent the time chatting with the platinum blonde.

For now all the food and drink, Rei had asked for, or was suggested by Conner was simply paid for by Conner. He kept checking the chrono and checking the door, it seemed that he wanted to make sure the others had a chance to arrive before the time had passed. But no one arrived before the scheduled time.

Sure, where do you want to go.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:09 am

“Assuming that you haven't settled in yet then my place,” he grinned at her before they left assuming she went with him. While he was only partially kidding about that statement he took her clubbing, some dancing and to cap the night off some gambling.

He seemed to have deep pockets or had plenty of funds that had not been collected. But he did allow for the others to meet that deadline. By the end of the evening when he lost enough credits she assumed he approached her again.

“Want to call it a night?” His mood had never doured even when he was loosing money but particularly chirped up at the end of the evening as if this was just an intermission for better things to come.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Let just see where the night takes us, she smiled back. The pair left the bar/restaurant as they began to spend a night out on the time. The young woman found herself caught up in clubbing, some dancing, and finally some gambling.

This Conner seemed to have fairly deep pockets, as there was little he did not pay for. He did however did seem to know enough to know when he thought he at least spent enough credits to not go overboard.

This Conner never seemed to down despite losing money at the end. Um sure. I sure we can find more interesting things to the do tonight.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:49 am

He grinned at her response and soon they were in a taxi whisked to the hotel he was staying at. It was a nice place, not the best but far from run down either. Security looked to be good too but he hardly gave he a chance to look around.

In the lift up to his room he was smothering her with kisses. He even slapped her ass prior to letting her in the dark room. Soon the lights flicked on and the door was locked behind them.

It was clear what was on his mind as he was kissing her again, driving her toward the adjacent room that contained the bed. She soon found herself feeling that stiffness against her, soon laid down upon the bed where he gazed down at her determining where to start.

It wasn't long before he began to strip off his shirt then got started on his pants where she could clearly see how ready he was. His size was not overwhelming but of modest size. Again he grinned at her, stripped or not he was coming for her again, his lips cascading along her neck then lips, his hands falling to her breasts supplying a delicate touch to the pair as he cupped the two and pressed those mounds together.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Conner seemed to grin at her response and he quickly flagged down a taxi. Within in moments they arrived at his hotel. It seemed to be a decent place and it seemed to have fairly good security, but she had little chance to get a feel of place and Conner quickly brought her into the lift.

He grinned at her response and soon they were in a taxi whisked to the hotel he was staying at. It
was a nice place, not the best but far from run down either. Security looked to be good too but he hardly gave he a chance to look around.

Instead he pulled her into the elevator, where he quickly began kissing her over and over. Rei let out a quick shout as she felt her rear being slapped. The elevator opened and quickly he took through the first door which was clear it was some sort of hotel room.

The pirate had little time to get her bearings as he began to kiss her again driving her to a room
In the back. She let out a gasp as she felt something warm press against her as she felt onto the bed in the room.

Cooner quickly began to strip off his shirt and his pants, as the platinum blonde could see him in all his glory. He was not a particularly large person, particularly where it mattered, but he was going to give her time to think about it. She felt his lips playing along her neck and lips. The outlaw gasped as she felt hands begin to press against her breasts as he cupped them and pressed them together even through her clothes.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:09 am

He had overwhelmed her with kisses. His touch working over her mounds at first, unable to resist. Then he moved to strip her, slowing down enough to enjoy it. A mouth falling down to her breast consuming it with sucks between the lashing of his tongue that strolled over the nipple and swirled against it.

Lower down her torso he moved tongue tracing a trail between kisses. When he removed her pants and panties he parted her thighs. That tongue moving to tease her labia.

Then he sucked that slit drawing away only for his tongue to tease that clit. His hold had been upon her ankles while he worked his magic. She would find that he was quite skilled at this, particularly when that tongue pressed into her.

He did not need to map out her likes or dislikes as if he had done this a thousand of times before with her. That tongue was on it's mark each time honing in on that special place. What changed was the speed he attacked her with altering the pace of that stimulation.

It was hard to tell that he was grinning as he looked up at her. He did not stop, however, chosen to coax at least one orgasm from her it seemed.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Almost at once she found herself be kissed over all. Already she could feel his hands all over her covered breasts. Soon however she found her jumpsuit being peeled away. She gasped as found his mouth soon consuming one of her breasts, she could feel his tongue playing with her nipple over and over again.

Soon he began moving his way down her body, slowing peeing away more of her jump suit as it did so. Soon she found her pants and panties has been removed as her thighs were slowly and gently being separated.

Soon he began to kiss her lower lips, Rei let out a soft gasp as she felt his tongue explore her nether lips. She moaned as she felt his tongue slowly press into inside, his strong hands holding her ankles in position as he worked her over.

This man seemed like he was some sort of expert as he already was exploring her most sensitive areas already. Her gasps became more and more desperate as his tongue seemed to change pace but focus on her most sensitive spot.

He looked up at her but his tongue never stopped as it was driving her wilder and wilder. Soon Rei head jerked back as she found herself being driven over the edge.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 am

Conner kept at it even as she jerked and spasmed. His hold tightened on her ankles to keep her still as he enjoyed that taste, enjoyed tipping her over that edge. He repeated the process more than once. A few times in fact before he pulled away, blowing over her pussy and clit before licking his lips and releasing that hold on her ankles before crawling back up her body

Kisses followed to her abdomen, to her breasts, this tongue circled a nipple as his hardness set against her entrance. She could feel the warmth pulsing there with each beat of his heart.

“Just try not to cum,” he grinned, priming her body so far. Soon she could taste herself on his lips just as she felt him press inside her body, filling it in one swift thrust that brought his hips flush against hers. There he halted for a few seconds before drawing away slowly pressing in with the same quickness once more when he had nearly slipped free of her. Hips against hips, he again waited a few seconds then did it all over again.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2