View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Smoke and Mirrors (for Lena) 

Post Re: Smoke and Mirrors (for Lena)
Hm, not so bad. There was only a one in four chance. As the rounds continued she would be done in by the booze alone and she had quite the head start on him already. Should he be thinking that far ahead?

Making his selection he took the shot. Then slammed the glass down. “That's got a kick.” He smiled afterward shaking his head slightly. “No slime.”

He hadn't been much of a drinker given his long hours with his work. But he knew the game couldn't get to far. A round or two tops by his estimation. It was hard to say how much alcohol humans could ingest. He never did any studies or reading about it, it never mattered until now but he figured that it couldn't be much more.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon May 08, 2017 3:30 am

it didn't matter to her if he was thinking far ahead or not, Lena was for sure not thinking tactically, but she seemed to be having a good time after loosing up with some liquid courage as she watched Lyle take his shot only to slam the glass back down on the table with a victorious smile. There was no mark on the bottom of the cup.... he got lucky just like she did. "Darn! You didn't get it! Shot.." Lena said with a flushed grin be for she looked to the last three remaining glasses then back to Lyle. "ready! and! Spin!" Lena said with a cheer allowing Lyle to shuffle the glasses be for she choosing hers and quickly took her shot.

Lenas luck ran out as Lyle would see the happy faced marking she wrote under the bottom of the glass as she quickly sipped the shot down be for slamming the glass down with a heavy -WHAM!- Lyle would see the effects of his creation almost instantly in the starlet as Lena paused, her cheeks growing redder more flushed before she shuttered where she sat and let out a deep exhale of hot breath. "eh... n-no...um.....t-that's got a kick...." Lena said with a stutter. Lyle seeing the peaks under her thin top poke through the fabric as her eyes became glossy, lustful as she glared to him with a look of want, yet Lena managed to compose her self as she looked away and sighed in defeat. "O-ok....now you dare me... what do you want me to do..." Lena said, it was up to Lyle now.... he could ask her to do anything he wanted.

Mon May 08, 2017 6:24 am

He noticed the effect that the drink had on her, how could he not? The starlet was opening up for certain but that small of a dose mixed in with the drink allowed her to resist. Whether from the alcohol breaking it down or due to the size of the dose was something that could be explored later.

Lyle was loving this. He wondered if he would have had such self control. The serum had a different effect on males after all and he considered the dare carefully as he observed her for a moment longer as he assessed matters

“Anything?” His grin deepened a bit. “OK. Sing me another song but this time get me to keep my eyes opened. I'll leave it to you as to how you'll do that.”

He implied a course of action but left her enough wiggle room to avoid the request in more inventive ways. Just telling her to strip was too straight forward for him, it was clear that the drug was working and he wouldn't be surprised if her mind took her there but at the same time he got to see if there was any resistance left in her. All in all it was a win win situation. She wasn't going to be able to resist much longer and if he got that serum next round he doubted he would have the same measure of self control.

Character Listing

Wed May 10, 2017 1:45 am

Her means of self control where something for sure, he could sense her arousal yet she still didn't act on it despite being intoxicated. It would leave the question she was either resistant to the aphrodisiac, it was deluded and not as potent or she simply didn't have enough yet to loose her self. It was hard to say, yet Lyle had more important things to worry about as he would find Lena glaring at him, her checks flushed red as she patiently waited for him to dare her to do something..... seeing she lost the round..

"Yes anything...." Lena said with a sigh, disappointed she lost but she simply crossed her arms and covered the partial sight he had to her breasts much to his disappointment before he finally came up with what it was she was going to do as her dare. Lena glared at him for the moment and blinked in confusion, he just wanted her to sing? That was it? Lena was confused for the moment be for the thought finally hit her what he actually wanted as she smiled, blushed, and looked away only to fig-it where she was standing. Oh... so your saying you were not watching me before? Lena called him out as she slyly looked up at him before she took him by the arm and tugged him over to the sofa where she pushed him back down onto the soft seat and took a couple steps back. "Ill just make sure you watch me this time." Lena grinned be for she moved to the door and dimmed the lights be-for she casually walked to the jukebox, Lyle seeing her hips sway as she took a moment to figure the device out be for she found the music to a song she knew well..... something Lyle might recognize.

Lena hit the button on the jukebox be for the fast beat of the music began to play as Lena turned quickly towards her special guest and with a cute side ways hop she put both hands on her hips and drooped into a rather erotic pose before she pointed at him and smile. "Tonight we honor the hero!" Lena said the first song lyric befor she began to sing with the beat as she showed Lyle she couldn't just sing but she could also move that lilith form of hers to the beat that forced him to keep his eyes on her this time. Lena putting on a special show for just him as she moved those sexy hips of hers in just the right way that made her skirt sway, flutter, and sparkle in the dim light as Lena placed her fingers on her hips and teased the idea of stripping her skirt as she tugged the waist down further and further as the song went on and she swayed those hips keeping Lyle's attention on the dare..... before Lyle found the gold sparking fabric that was her skirt flutter down her thighs and legs before resting discarded on the floor as Lena continued to sway her hips in not breaking the motion of the beat as moved along with the song, teasing as she tugged the him of her panties, even her top, yet ultimately she finished the song with only the loos of her skirt as she danced in her black hipster tong panties Lyle had a sneak peak of earlier.

Once the song and dance was over Lena slowly calmed her self and casually stepped forward to Lyle, standing in front of him in just her panties, her black thigh high stockings, heeled shoes and what counted as her top, her mid drift more then exposed now as she put her hands on her hips and posed for him being a tease.Lyle seeing how she was heavily breathing after the tease. "So what did you think!.... Did you watch that time?" Lena asked with a smile be for she made a hot puff of breath, Lyle seeing her warm skin as droplets of sweat rolled of her erotic body, he could tell she was on edge as she still managed to keep her composure but the sighs where noticeable as she moved back to the table where they had the drinks ready to continue their game as Lena began to pour five more drinks, two she sat aside now for Lyle to mix slime into..... the new total now was a 2 out of 5 chance to get the drink and a dare..... and it was Lyle's turn, was he lucky or would Lena have a risk at another dare....

Wed May 10, 2017 6:50 am

He made a small shake of his head in answer. “it's easier to analyze sound when my eyes are closed. Fewer distractions.” This time she managed to keep his eyes opened. As she stood in front of him it was all he could do from touching her.

Already he had been aroused, his member rock hard beneath his pants. He grinned a her before returning to the bar. Two laced drinks this time …

She was virtually naked and as he judged how much of the slime he had left the room was pitched in total darkness Mere seconds later the lights came back up and Lyle gazed at her just as confused. Power outages were not common but there were backups in place.

He let it go then laced the drinks. His turn … just a sixty percent chance of being safe this time. His risk twice as high as before. Making his selection he drank it down just as quick as the last slamming down the glass. This time his amber eyes widened. A second later he grinned. “There's still a drugged one ...” They could worry about how to handle that later.

His stiffness felt even harder. His length increasing beyond it's normal limits. That was not all. However, he did manage to keep it together a small dose diluted by this alcohol worked against each other. His chest rising and falling.

“I guess you get to set the dare this round.” His fists clenched and unclenched in an effort to stay composed.

Character Listing

Thu May 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Lena did her best not to look down, if she saw the bulge in Lyle's pants she wasn't sure what she would do. She was on edge already, her body hot, so she simply tried to focus on making the drinks so he could mix in more.... they had a game to play yet it was getting harder and harder not to think about fucking the more she went on.... However she managed to do it as she made the drinks and pushed the tray over for Lyle who could mix in the doses her needed to put in.... yet that was befor the lights suddenly flicked in and out forcing them both to pause and look around confused.

"Power surge?" Lena said be for looking back to Lyle, the two wrote the outage off as a system glitch.. nothing to worry about as Lena simply let Lyle take his turn at the 2-5 odds. It only made things better when she saw the bottom of the cup, a symbol was there and she knew he got a dose of gold as she smiled once he began to feel the effects of the dose just as she was..... Lenas eyes watching his lips, his chest as he took a deep deep breath..... she was getting hot just watching him get horny too as she had to look away, blushing as she did, having less then pure thoughts. "Wow.... seems that I do." Lena said as she looked back to him as she tapped her chin to consider a idea. "What should I make you do..... You made me sing... maybe I should have you sing? hmm no.... oh!" Lena considered before she lite up with a idea. " You made me take off my skirt.... so I want you to wear it now! So take off your pants." Lena said with a sly smile be for she turned around so Lyle could change. " Don't worry, it should stretch....but be still careful, its my only one on the station..."

Once Lyle finished his dare it was Lenas turn to take a shot now, 1-4 chances odds this time as Lena simply spun the tray and randomly picked her shot. The glasses tingling ageist each other as they spun on the try be for Lena stopped the tray and grabbed her shot with a deep breath. The chances were 1 out of 4 to get the show of slime and Lena wasn't very lucky as Lyle would see the mark Lena put on the under side of glass befor she took the shot.... instantly the effects grew stronger as she staggered back and quivered. "Oah.. oh no..." Lena said with defeat.... her eyes dialated as she looked to Lyle with lust.... she was barly keeping her composure but some how she held together..... one more shot might do it... or depending on what he made Lena do next...

Fri May 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Singing was something his species did extremely well. In fact he could replicate any sound he had heard as could any of his kind but he did not get much time to ponder that as Lena struck him with an odd dare.

“What?! Ah, well, it's the nature of the game” He complied noting that she was the one that seemed embarrassed and even looked away while he did so.

The odds should have been in her favor but nope, back to back laced drinks. He witnessed the effects and how she struggled against them. One more shot laced or not would do it, that was if she did not succumb with his request. So he figured he'd add to her temptation knowing how badly he was heated and she had twice the dose.

“I dare you to ...” a deliberate pause as he feigned considering matters. “To remove my skirt.” Would she do it? Would she fall to temptation at what she discovered?

Character Listing

Sat May 13, 2017 10:15 pm

That last drink, her body got even hotter, her nipples at point and her panties moist, it was hard to focus as she looked into Lyles eyes with a deep longing, she wanted him now but she managed to bite her lower lip and look away, it took all the will power she had but she managed, however the alcohol was starting to take its effect on her even more.... "Oh wow.... The gold is something els." Lena said with a deep exhale of hot breath. Drunk, horny, it was all coming together now and Lyle could see it.... the reactions were obvious and it was a myrical she was handling it so well, however when he made his dare Lenas eyes went wide and her cheeks turned almost as red as her highlights.

"Oah? uhm... T-thats cheating! Besides its my skirt!" Lena said, her arms wrapping over her self, again covering her hard peaks as she shivered, knowing what was under the skirt. He was doing it on purpose.... he knew what the gold was doing to her! Lena couldn't help but peak down at the skirt he wore... and more notably the area that raised with the erection of his rock hard cock bobbing under neath as she sighed. "F-fIne.... but... hmm I don't have to look...." Lena whined as she came over.... dropped to her knees and closing her eyes, she fumbled for a moment seeking his waist as she gently tugged the waist of her skirt down his legs unknown to her that she was to close only to have the tour guides cock suddenly bounce free from the waist band and slap ageist her chin forcing Lena to look

It was huge! It was bobbing in front of her face as Lenas glossy eyes fallowed it slowly, mouth watering at the sight as she couldn't help but glare right at it. She was so hot right now.... and it was was right there, the BIG thing that would make everything better.... But... Lena blushed and looked away and Lyle would see it.... her will power was strong this one as she managed it, Lena did the impossible and she turned her cheek she ignored the temptation of it, despite the fact it was basically calling to her as Lena stud up and chilled again feeling the need rush through her as she went back to her side of the counter where she could not see it...

Heavily panting, cheeks flushed and wanting Lena took a seat by the bar and glared at Lyle with face that simple said, I'm drunk so fuck me. "Ok smart guy.... your turn... that was a low blow..." Lena said with a smirk, she was going to win this game dammit. Lyle could sense that she had a competitive nature, she was fighting the lust to win?

Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 pm

“Oh? But that was never specified.” He smirked as he watched the obvious effects of the drug. It did not matter if she looked or not, he never said she couldn't divert her gaze but by chance she saw the effects that the drug had on him. He even felt the brief contact with her chin and had expected her to give in.

He saw her fight that temptation. He throbbed there, increased size wasn't all that he gained. His arousal levels were elevated, not to the point where he was blinded by lust but sex was a really really good idea.

Sitting opposite the bar from him he saw that look and may have pounced if the counter had not been between them. Instead he check the remaining level of slime he had. Putting it into three drinks meant each would barely have any. So for this round he made it interesting using all of it in one.

“Don't have enough for three drinks this round How do you think it tastes in the drinks?” He had his own opinion about matters but wanted her own.

Lacing drinks with the stuff probably wasn't the most effective. There were other drugs that produced better results as far as incapacitating people. This did generate arousal though it might be disguised with drunkenness if done right. It would be better as a party favor but he'd think upon it later.

One in five chance again. It was his time to go first and while the drink was adding to the effect of the others he took it was not the laced one.

“Your turn.” She still had good odds but he watched her closely given her elevated arousal level.

Character Listing

Mon May 15, 2017 3:09 am

Lena watched Lyle take his turn after he mixed the finale drink, there was only enough for one more so it was simply all or nothing now. a 1 out of 5 chance to get the drink with what was left of the slime.... a higher dose and one that would likely send the loser of the edge, yet Lyle got lucky as he took his drink and didn't have the mark. Lena scoffing as he won that last round as she simply crossed her arms and looked away. "Lucky.." Lena said be for she spun the tray and got ready to take her turn.... but befor she did Lena considered a idea and smile and looked at Lyle with a sly playful look.

"Ok... How about we make this interesting?.... The next person who gets the gold has to do whatever the other says, no questions asked. On top of their dare. Anything they want!.. Ok! Anything..... the winner names it!" Lena said with a drunk slerr, waving her hand at him as she wobbled side to side intoxicated before she took her drink held it high and down the hatch!.... it was unbelievable.... but somehow despite the 1 out of 4 chance lena would get it..... she was the unlucky one here it seemed as she took her shot Lyle saw the mark under her glass..... at the rest was text book and about as effective as he would have thought...

She drank it down and instantly her eyes lite up glossed over, her cheeks flushed red, as her skin lite on fire with need. Lena let out a gasp as she crossed her arms and hugged her self, shivering and quivering out of control, and she fell to the floor on her knees in defeat.... she seem distracted at the moment, the pleasure and need burning inside her, yet Lyle was the victor.... and he could name his demands.... he could make her do anything.... and she was drunk and horny enough now he could name anything he wanted... as when he rounded the counter he would see her look up at him, her eyes wide and full of want be for she then looked to his throbbing member, her jaw dropping, Lyle knowing what she wanted....

Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 am

Raising the stakes after he took his drink when the odds were a bit worse for her. He could get behind that. Of course after having a drugged drink the request would have been impossible to ignore “Alright.” He agreed and found that he did not need to wait long.

“Are you OK?” Rounding the bar he saw her on the other side. Grinning at her as he approached. Reaching down he lifted her chin up.

“My eyes are up here … unless you mean to stare at my one eyed monster.” He snorted but would not delay long. The dare would wait for the moment. Assisting her up he sat her on the edge of the bar without a further word spoken.

He began removing her panties then spreading her legs. Fingers rubbed against her pussy for effect while his thumb swirled against her clit.

“I'll start with eating you out first, unless you rather the dare first?” Getting down on his knees he began to feast ..

Character Listing

Tue May 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Lena seemed speechless, her cheeks flushed red, and eye lids heavy as she glared up at the tour guide with a lustful gaze, she consumed so much of the slime and it was just now starting to truly take hold, it appeared the alcohol delayed the reaction quiet a bit as he could sense her arousal, and the heat coming off her half naked body kneeling below him. Her bright dull blue eyes fixated twords his errect member befor her hands seemed to wonder between her own legs, cupping her sex as she gasp.

Lyle didnt wait as he lifted her chin to make eye contact, her mouth open as she heavily gasp for breath and gazed up at him, simply nodding to his corny statement and lucky for him she didn't notice him lamely snort out a laugh befor he helped her to her feet... Lenas knee weak as she drunkenly stumbled to the counter be for he hoisted her up to the edge for her to suit...

Lena agin gasped as he touched her, slider his fingers under the waist of her already damp panties before he slide them down her long gorgeous legs. She was already wet, her sex drooling for attention as he coaxed her legs apart and with a simple touch he lit her soul on fire as she arched back and moaned in her new sensitivity. "Oah... OH GOD!" Lena gasped in her sexual frustration, shouting to the ceiling as Lyle insisted to tease her be for dropping to his knees as Lena looked down at him as he kneeled between her legs ready to feast on the sweet scented girl infront of him.

"Ah! J-just do it... Auha.... Its so intense... T-the gold... oh godd the gold..... AHH!" Lena whined as she couldn't take it anymore as she impatiently reached out and grabbed the back of his head, shoving his face inbetween her legs to quickly move things along, clearly she wanted it baddy.

Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 pm

Such eagerness had been expected. Those amber eyes closed as he drew in the sounds which had been like music. His tongue pierced her folds, his tongue's moisture only adding to her own. He worked upon her like a safe cracker working upon a combination lock.

It did not take him long to decipher what she really liked. Guided by her sounds as he tried out various combinations before discovering the one she enjoyed best. His tongue flicked up and down, swirled about those folds and pushed into them. His fingers rubbed over her clit, the full palm, sizing it between his fingers and tugging gently against it then more forcefully altering his approach as he went through the wide variety of combinations until he cracked that safe.

He did not stop even after she came using what he learned to do it all over again. His eyes opened as he peaked up at her, took hold of those legs parting them further as he stood when she loosened her hold on the back of his head.

“You have such a lovely voice. Care to sing for me again?” He was already unleashing that thick throbbing member as if knowing the answer as he guided it between her legs rubbing it against that slit in order to collect that moisture before angling against her entrance.

A hand fondling one of those breasts she tried so hard to keep hidden from him earlier. The other grasping a hip. “Ready?” Once he had that acknowledgment he began to press inside ...

Character Listing

Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Eagerness was an understatement for how Lean felt right now, she wanted it badly, that gold doing a number on her body as she was hot, heat emanating from her core as Lyle could feel the sheer heat coming off her pussy as she shoved his head in between her legs forcing him to start up at the pace she wanted it now! Lena arching her back as she tossed back her head in pleasure, moaning to the ceiling as she felt Lyles mastery with his tongue lash ageist her sex and clit instantly driving her wild. "AWHAH! AH! OH GOD!!! OAH AHW YES!!! YES!!" Lena screamed in pleasure, her hands rolling to back of Lyles head, stroke through his hair gently as he pleasured her with the expertise of a lock smith, he knew exactly what made her tick, as she flinched and gasped with every movement his tongue made inside of her clenching depths, it didn't take him long to crack that safe as Lyle quickly discovered that her body was extermly sensitive right now as she reacted pretty much the same no matter where his tongue explored.

"AAWH!! AWHHH!!! AUHH!!! YESS!!! I-IM CUMMING!!" Lena cried out in pleasure, tightly holding the mans head between her legs as he would suddenly experience the rush of juices escape her sex as her love nectar splashed over his tongue, lips and face, and down the side of the counter shit sat atop of be for Lyle pulled away only to see Lena, her hands firmly holding his shoulders as she panted heavily, the orgasm too a lot out of her yet she was far from finished.

"Ahh I-ill do anything.... JUST FUCK ME!! Ahh doo it.... it so hott!!!!" Lena whined at him as she looked down at the throbbing member he released from his pants. Lena shivering as she felt him angel his cock with her drooling sex, collecting moisture from her pussy be for he reach up to fondle her covered breasts, Lena shuttering as he touched the under edges of her breasts, noting a potential weakness as he grappled her hips with his other free hand and looked to her for acceptance, Lena not waiting as she quickly nodded yes showing him just how much she wanted it befor he slowly began to press inside.

AWHH! Y-YES!! YESS!!!!"" Lena shouted, her tongue sticking out from her moaning mouth as she wrapped her arms around Lyles torso, embracing him closely as she couldn't help her self , her hips began to buck and hump on their own, moving agiest his thrusts as she was driven wild from drugs and sex. The Gold was a success.

Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 pm

He had intended to claim his prize slowly or at least until she accelerated that pace and it wasn't long before he groaned out atop her in her grasp as she drove herself upward stimulating him to drive his hips down quicker to match her pace.

His cock was soon wet and throbbing buried inside her folds again and again. While he was making that plunge he divested her of that top before devouring her breast. Her own juices and his saliva joined forces along with his tongue that swept over her nipple.

Lyle's comlink was going off steadily at one stage but he did not stop to answer it. It ceased at one stage not that they had. He was having fun delving into her, altering attention on her tits. Not long afterward the com rang again, and again and again.

Someone was clearly attempting to contact him but the slime made it impossible for them to stop. She found that one of the produces of the gold slime where it dealt with males had been endurance.

It was tough to say how long they were at it on that counter, the floor or the booth.

“Oh, fuck yeah. Where … where do you want it?” He looked into her eyes as he groaned, that throbbing inside her was intense as finally he was nearing his limits.

Character Listing

Sun May 28, 2017 2:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next