View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Visit (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Visit (for Vespira)
“That is true. Even commands from strangers, that could lead to a rather interesting situation. Her time in the arena has made her recognizable and we have even more video. Fans can be so demanding.” She knelt down, her tongue doing as instructed not missing a drop as she licked those few drops off her sister's body along with a few more that had dripped there while she was cleaning.

“It was hard giving up my turn. But sometimes waiting makes fulfillment that much stronger.” A lick to that scepter followed from base to tip, circled her there then ran atop that mass from tip to base. All along the way had been that unique taste of her sister and Mistress.

That rod was big and it was such a delight to taste. Her moth widened struggling to get in the tip. This was the hardest part. In the time she had been here she had learned quite a few tricks, able to suppress her gag reflex as she slid that meat along making a swallowing action to take even more of that rod down her throat. Her tongue could do little given how stretched out her mouth was but it did slid against the bottom side of that member and even tickle the tip when it was nearly out

One hand reached out around a hip holding onto her loosely while the other traveled down the length of that spire moved off that shaft so she could gobble it all then returned as she pulled back once enough of her Mistress had been revealed.

Her lips moved quicker as she bobbed her head on that rod. Not too fast but neither slow once she could take it all she established a rhythm there ignoring her sister and concentrating all her effort on her Mistress and her commands.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:19 pm

"Ahhh..." Vespira gasped with pleasure as Serena took in the serpent's cock. Besides the girth, the rod slid in smoothly only to lightly scratch the woman's mouth, throat, and tongue as she pulled back. The rough scales gave the phallus its unique texture. The woman sucked and slurped, bobbing her head as she swallowed around the hot throbbing meat. The Gorgonian enjoyed the tightness that was Serena's throat. It was a pity that the younger sister was not awake to see how a proper slave behaves.

Precum drooled onto the woman's tongue and throat. The Gorgonian hissed as hands stroked Serena's head. Fingers ran through the woman's hair as Vespira's hips rocked gently forward, pushing that heated tip further against that tight passage. Serena had plenty of practice in learning how to satisfy her Mistress. Even with those rough scales, there were still erogenous zones for the older sister to pinpoint. Serena's tongue slid over the tip before tickling the serpent's urethra. The massive rod jumped and released another helping of precum, rewarding the pets initiative.

Vespira's grip tightened as her cock throbbed and pulsed harder. The phallus was fully engorged with hot blood and hotter seed. After several minutes of oral sex, Serena could feel the serpent's rod tense up as she let forth a sharp hiss. That was all the signal the slave needed to prepare as hot globs of alien spunk was released into her hungry lips. All that pent up aggression released into Serena's throat, filling her belly and threatening to overwhelm her with each wave.

She would not punish the slave if any excess escaped the corners of those lips or out the woman's nose. The Gorgonian did not expect a mere human to be able to take it all though some have proven otherwise. As the last swells rippled down the mighty shaft, the scaled rod softened, allowing Serena to take it out of her throat a bit easier. Tentacles slithered over Serena's body, stroking and teasing the human slave while avoiding ruining the slave's attire. Vespira was satisfied for now and would allowed this one to have her own fun.

Vespira waited for Serena to gently guide the warm phallus back into the Gorgonian's sheathe. "You have done well. As promissed, do as you wish with your sissster. She has fulfilled her requirement for thisss visit. Apparently, she brought a container as well. A gift perhapsss?"

The Gorgonian slithered away to attend to other matters. Serena could hear her sister twitching on the floor. Other servants and guards were available to drag the red haired mercenary elsewhere to be cleaned. Scorch had completed her tasks. Was Serena going to remove the collar or did she have other plans for her dear sister?

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Serena had some experience at this by now. She showed greater improvement each time and while a little seed spilled out from the corners of her mouth it was far less in days past. In short order she would be capable of drinking down all that seed. It was more a timing issue than anything else, her mouth filled far too quickly than she was able to swallow it down but she was getting quicker in doing so and began swallowing by instinct when her Mistress began to throb hoping to time the action so she was swallowing when she released and thus got a head start on that load. Of course there was no telling if she would be in sync with her when she did release but Serena was timing it better each time.

When that rod was freed from between her lips she worshiped it with small and long lips ensuring that it was clean before tucking it back inside her. Melting into that touch she nodded.

“She has, the box she brought is back at the club. I am told it is for you and will have it sent.”

Scorch being out of it wasn't going to get her visit today, tomorrow. But that gave her some time as her sister was being cleaned up. The affects of the collar had done their job and while placing her in one of the clubs would keep her around Serena thought what was best for her Mistress. What produced the best profits or rewards in the long run?

In the end she would have the collar removed but there was more. While being free of that collar allowed her to roam the galaxy there was a list of particular jewelry she tailored. At each visit her sister was to come with another, things she thought her Mistress would enjoy.

She would have to report to that club too and have to work there for a few days before being brought to wherever her and her Mistress had been. Next time Scorch would have to endure longer than that but under the circumstances it was understandable.

Forever that ultimate bliss would be tied to her Mistress and she wondered how there next meeting would go. Some profit and the reward of this unique piece or that was something that she could try. Perhaps even having her deal with the shape shifter Mercer but she was undecided about that.

After compiling a list that she felt would be to the liking of her Mistress she thought it best to keep this detail from her so that it would come more as a surprise and if her sister got caught trying to steal something it wouldn't bother her not knowing the stakes.

That done she did not even bother on checking on her sister preferring to check on her Mistress instead saving any reunions until the morning. Then again, she may be too out of it the following day. At least, she hoped as she sought out the only one that truly matter any longer.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:43 am

"Your shapeshifter friend grabbed the box prior to leaving," Vespira hissed. There was no reason not to take the box with him when he learned it belonged to Destiny.

Serena could have a guard or another slave retrieve the box. In the meantime, the older sister focused on figuring out how to make use of her little sister. Destiny was unaware of how deep Serena's corruption had become. The older sister had no care for her family. Destiny was merely an asset for her to use to further please her Mistress.

Until ordered otherwise, the slaves tending to Scorch would leave the metallic pads and the collar on the female mercenary. They washed her soiled and exhausted body. Every stroke across a pad send shocks of bliss into the unconscious woman. Once cleaned, the slaves dragged Scorch into a guest room. They put the woman to bed and allowed her to rest. As the slaves left, one pressed a few keys on a pad on the wall. Soft and very faint music began to play inside the woman's room. It would be a soothing tune while words in a higher frequency would whisper into the weary woman's subconscious.

Once Serena was done with her plotting, she returned to find Vespira in her bed chamber. The Gorgonian was relaxing while female slaves tended to her. Two were massaging her shoulders while one was feeding her some alien fruits. The serpent sank her fangs into the offered sweet, sucking on it gently before swallowing it.

Vespira let forth a pleased hiss before finally opening her eyes to regard Serena. "Not going to sssee your sissster?" The Gorgonian sat up and waved the other slaves away. "Her gift is there... You will open it and tell me what it is." Nearby on a table was the box that Scorch had brought to the club. The serpent stretched lazily. She had shed her sashes and jewelry, leaving her in the nude as her prismatic scales glimmered under the bright heated lights above. Vespira always did enjoy having her rooms well lit and very warm.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:42 am

Scorch moaned and whimpered in her sleep more when a pad was hit, even unconscious she responded to the ripples of pleasure that swept through her. Cleaned and stripped of the finery she had been adorned in. Placed in a room the soft music and words entered into her subconscious as her dreams were sexual in nature given all the events that lead up to this moment.

After going over her options Serena returned to her Mistress waiting as the other slaves had been dismissed. “She will not be coherent until tomorrow at best. Maybe even two. It took a lot out of her to hold up this long. I will see her then. She did earn some of my time then, if you permit it Mistress.”

Moving toward the table she found that there was no lock on the box but a series of shifting plates. A puzzle box, she was amazed that Scorch still had the container. Long ago she had already mastered how to open the container shifting this plate here and sliding that one there opening it in short order.

The thing was a useful toy that doubled as a storage device. Of course when the first came across it on their first successful pirate mission the thing was so hard to open and took months. The question was had the prize been worth it as it was last time? When she had it opened she moved aside in order to allow her Mistress a better view of each object after taking it out of the container and laying them on the table next to the box.

The first thing she pulled out was a gold bracelet set with a series of stones that glistened and sparkled changing color as the bracelet moved and caught the light at various angles. She had seen such stones before but couldn't recall what they were called only there value at the time mattered to her which was a modest amount, almost the equivalent of diamonds.

Next had been a lavish necklace and the last a pair of amber colored earrings that she did recognize. “We stored these away from our youth. They have some value but the species we took them from only wore one on their right ear. They can be used as a communication device between those that wear them. They can be altered to transmit only to a given device in effect making them unable to communicate with other wears and even setting up a secure channel.

“If there was only one or them I would have suspected that my sister would hope that I kept such a matter secret to speak to her. We only ever got the two before our pirate days had been over. If she's gotten her hands on a third then she could try to reach out to these if she were close enough but I doubt that is the case if she wanted you to have them.

“Perhaps she was thinking that you would have some use for them. And the box locks by a series of sliding and shifting plates. It is easy for me to open but can take a number of minutes.”

She set those down next to the necklace and kept the box open moving closer to her to take up the bowl of fruit to pick up where the others left off on feeding her if that had been her wish.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:32 pm

"If I had no intention of allowing it, I would not have allowed you to create thisss little game with your sisster," Vespira replied to the notion of permission. Of course, how Serena was treating this visit did not escape the serpent woman. It seemed like the older sister was treating this family gathering as a nuisance or chore. The Gorgonian was not aware of all of Serena's plans. The alien woman allowed herself to remain ignorant if only to enjoy the little surprises her loyal pet has provided. When constantly traveling the endless void of space, Vespira took her bits of unique entertainment where they come.

Serena has been a lovely sexual toy but the slave has also made efforts to try and learn and improve the Gorgonian's business. For a human, this was certainly a pleasant surprise though there was still a long way to go before the serpent would believe a human could properly handle such financial responsibility.

Vespira patiently remained silent as Serena opened the box and revealed the items inside. The jewelry was of modest quality, hardly anything compared to the lavish purchases the serpent made on a whim. But, the color jewels were certainly appealing to look at though Vespira could not be certain about the gesture's purpose. Were these really gifts for Vespira or...

"Or perhapss these were meant for you, her dear older sisster..." Vespira hissed before waving the items dismissively, "You will assk her intentionsss behind the gift and who they are for. If she desires to have her little sssecret earringss, you may do with that ssecret as you please."

Serena took up the duties of the slaves that left, taking the fruit bowl. The Gorgonian's lips lightly grazed the tips of the slave's fingers as she took one of the offered fruits into her mouth. The Gorgonian chewed, savoring the sweet taste as her eyes closed. "Mmm..." she swallowed the delicious food in a single gulp, "Sspent as much time as you believe your sisster has earned. Then, you may pressent her to me. Do make her feel she earned her little reward. Can't have her feeling it was all for naught afterall. Elsse, you will lose your favorite toy."

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:50 am

“I shall find out Mistress.” Serena supplied. That would wait for the moment since her sister had been incapable of doing much else at present. “It will be done.” Rather then departing straight away she remained as long as Vespira permitted her feeding her fruit all the while.

Serena did spend some time with her sister even removing the pads and arranging some clothing for her, black with a low cut that displayed a bit of cleavage though she had been more endowed then her sister. She did find out who those gifts had been for and indeed they were meant for her Mistress and Serena reported this to her Mistress. For what purpose the earrings were for still baffled her but she did not think on it too long.

Deciding that a good exchange of two seeking her out to one day spent with her sibling seemed about right she caught up with Destiny knowing that a short time after her capture by Mercer the pirates broke up but Destiny was still in contact with the crew from time to time and shared updates with her that did not interest her but she pretended that they had. Her pirate days were well and truly gone and she preferred it that way.

She did enjoy some of the stories about her sister's adventures storing some of them up for another time perhaps.

She had been asked how she was doing here and she displayed loving it. “It is far better than my time with Mercer, sis. You should know. You only got a small taste. Think of the delights of being with my Mistress. Speaking of which she wants to see you.”

After a few days of catch up she brought Destiny to her Mistress instructing her on protocol before coming here. The collar had been removed at this stage but as her Mistress reminded her the effects of it had been there. It should please her more to see them first hand.

Scorch knelt, dipping her head as she left Serena to do the talking for now.

“Mistress, I have brought my sister before you as you have asked.” Moving closer to Vespira she remained out of the way unless given a sign to come closer as she suspected that Vespira wanted more time with her sister whether for plain conversation or something else remained to be seen.

“Mistress Vespira, you wished to see me? To what do I owe this honor?”

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 am

The serpent was in her chambers, looking over a few datapads before casually tossing them at a nearby slave. The Gorgonian had little concern of one of her thralls seeing some of her financial information. She kept her most loyal of pets closest to her when traveling about in one of her luxury cruisers.

Scorch could see the lavish excess when walking the corridors of the ship. It was hardly efficient. It was just extra weight on the hulking vessel. Statues, pictures, and other pieces of art lined the brightly lit corridors. It even had carpet. The ship itself would have been worth a fortune and this only further increased its price.

"No honor," Vespira replied simply, "I jusst doubt you would remember to pay the one you owe a visit on your own. I trussst your visit has been pleasant. Your dear sissster is ssafe as promissed. Now, it was not I who sssought you our but you ssseeking me. Why elssse would you come to one of my essstablishments, hmm? Well, now you are here. Your sissster presented your gift. Now, ssspeak your piece. Why have you come here?"

The Gorgonian slithered closer, gazing down at the kneeling woman. "Your behavior has improved I suppose," Vespira hissed as she circled the woman slowly.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:34 am

The ship displayed Vespira's vast wealth. She had seen some luxury ships in her days, robbed a few of them, but none had been so large. Serena was quiet but she still felt her younger sister's presence as the question had been poised to her she lifted her head up seeing Vespira moved toward her then around her.

She followed that movement with her eyes but feel short of turning her head and lost sight of her once she rounded her.

“That was an oversight on my part. I had intended on seeing you first and bring that box too you but got forced into making a snap decision and before long I barely remembered why I had come focusing on what little I could recall. Forgive me, Mistress.”

The collor may have been removed but the lessons it had instilled in her remained as if she had still been in that club. “My visit was pleasant. I came to see my sister. I have thought over my behavior from last time when you did so much for Serena and how ungrateful I had been then seeking to show you the gratitude I should have had before.”

In the club it was hard to reflect on this and it wasn't until the last few days she was able to take it all in and really compare her past actions with her present ones. Serena did point her in that direction with some errant comments about being proud of her that she had made it here. It focused her on the past and present reviewing the two.

Unseen now she waited on Vespira.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:47 pm

The Gorgonian slithered around the woman. The serpent's long snake-like half was just a squeeze away from entrapping the human woman in those powerful coils. But, the strike never came. Vespira simply slithered away and returned to sitting on her own coils on a large bed of pillows. Serena remained at the Gorgonian's side. It was apparent the serpent was relaxing and it was probably safe to assist in such an endeavor.

Eyes remained on the kneeling mercenary. Vespira's forked tongue flicked briefly as she considered the woman's words. She cared little for the excuse of the oversight but that was an unfortunate response these sisters seemed to share. "Well?" Vespira hissed, "You sssaw your sisster. Now, how do you ssseek to show your gratitude to your Misstresss?"

Scorch was rather open with using Vespira's preferred title. It was unknown if this was a conscious effort or from the training she recently went through. For now, the Gorgonian simply observed Destiny's behavior. The serpent had no intention of keeping this one. To do so would mean giving the younger sister what she desired most, allowing her to stay with Serena. It did not seem that even Serena wanted that. So, Vespira would see what Scorch had in mind as appropriate gratitude before discarding this toy once more.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:14 pm

She could see the coils sweeping around her, a hair away from closing in but they never did. She relaxed and Scorch looked to the pair, her sister now at Vespira's side. She hesitated a second not because she couldn't think of anything but because she was building up a mild charge, her eyes going from blue to brown.

Of course Serena knew what that meant and instinctively moved in front of her Mistress then stepped aside when those eyes did not become red indicating that she had worked up to a full charge. Still a bit weary Serena stepped aside as her sister crawled to her Mistress, kneeling before her.

Warm palms rubbed against her flanks climbing up to those heavy breasts then descending back down them. Serena moved to kneel behind Destiny, her hands massaging her shoulders remaining close to her neck. Serena knew how the ability worked, lack of concentration would end a built up charge and just to be on the safe side she wanted to be able to cut off that ability before it became a danger, a precaution that she probably did not need but just in case …

Hands reached up again to capture those globes. A warm tongue pressed to the center of her body caressing down as her head lowered moving towards that very spot that housed that sheath. While she got lower and lower her fingers pressed into those breasts, squeezing those mounds and allowing her thumbs to swirl against her nipples as her mouth lowered to that very spot searching for a seam in those scales that marked her destination since she could not really see what she was doing.

Upon locating it she would need a hand to assist it out unless in did so on it's own. In any case she needed that second hand to assist with such a large member. Her tongue working over one side and her fingers the other then they altered.

“So big Mistress,” her tongue coated that tip, sliding against her urethra and flicking itself over that tip before opening her mouth as much as she could as she began guiding it inside showing her just how much she had learned in the past week or so. Pointers that other slaves made to her, sometimes when she had been all but out of it somehow lingered in her mind assisting her in her craft at the club just as they assisted her now as she slowly took more of that meat into her throat, stopped for a moment to adjust some only to take down more. Fingers curling about that rod to stroke along the remainder that she was unable to get down. Taking as much of it that she could she tightened her lips about that meat pulling back only to descent back along the path she had just left.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:11 am

Even without the long tail, the Gorgonian was an amazonian seven feet tall. Scorch felt the toned muscles hidden beneath the fine scales that covered that voluptuous upper body. Vespira was not concerned about the supposed powers this human woman had. She did find it amusing that Serena did not fully trust her own sister to do the wise thing.

But, it seemed Serena's efforts were not required. Her previous little game had already put a toll on the fiery mercenary. Vespira allowed Destiny to approach, enjoying the sight of the once rebellious woman crawling like a proper pet. Heat soaked into those large firm orbs as Scorch massaged them. Soft nipples pulsed with warm blood as the human woman rolled those tender peaks beneath her thumbs.

Scorch tasted the fine glimmering skin of Vespira's stomach before moving lower. Soon, the rough scales made it difficult to lick and it was unknown how much the Gorgonian felt beneath that natural armor. The alien's head tendrils curled as she let forth a soft hiss. She stretched her body and relaxed, enjoying the wanton attention.

Vespira allowed her cock to be eased out of her sheath. "Mmm..." she smirked upon hearing the human mercenary praise the size of her phallus. Scorch took it slow, stroking and massaging the long thick rod before bringing it into her welcoming throat. The rough scales scratched her tongue and mouth while the heated tip pressed against the back of her throat. Vespira hissed loudly as she enjoyed the tightness swallowing around her member.

"Mmm... Yesss... You have learned your place well..." Vespira slowly rocked her hips. Destiny could feel the member swell and throb inside her mouth. Precum dripped onto her tongue. "Tell me, ssslave," Vespira continued, "Where do you want to feel your Misstresss insside you? Do not be shy now..."

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:32 am

As she lowered to take that rod between her lips she was unable to reach the breasts without the additional height provided by standing as high up on her knees as possible. Fingers did manage to graze the underside of a breast as that hand eased down a flank and curling at her hip resting against that backside.

Soon she tasted precum but that only made her more enthusiastic as she assisted that rocking motion with the suctioning of her lips. Doing a good job was all that mattered even though the collar was no longer worn that was ingrained in her mind. When the question came she had been torn in continuing to show her gratitude and answering but it was rude speaking with her mouthful.

She could feel her sister's hands sliding over her shoulders and while Serena almost answered the question by instinct she caught herself as Scorch slipped that meat from her throat. When it was out she used her tongue to flick over that tip once before gazing up at Vespira.

“If you would honor my pussy Mistress,” she leaned forward capturing that member briefly between her tits. She pushed them together swirling her tongue over the tip. “Wherever you wish Mistress. I aim to please,” She amended her words soon after her statement as her preference didn't matter, as long as her Mistress had been pleased as a result. While she waited for any instructions should they come she used her tits in conjunction with her mouth and tongue to further shower favor on that scepter.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:35 am

"Ooohhhh... You truly are jussst another ssslut now," Vespira hissed, "Wonderful... I am certain your sisster is very pleased with you."

The serpent sat up, making Scorch sit up on those knees to continue her tit job. The mercenary's smaller breasts rubbed as much as they could around the thick pulsing shaft. The scales dragged against the tender cleavage like countless tiny fingernails. The redhead could feel the shaft throbbing beneath the rough scales, every throb brought more warmth to the mighty rod as it grew to full size and erection.

The fiery woman was not fighting her training. Worse, it felt rewarding to obey. Her brain was still producing the chemicals that the collar programmed into her mind. It was unknown how long this effect would last without the collar but it was hardly a concern for the Gorgonian. Scorch has proven that she could be broken and trained, just like any other human woman.

"Then show me, ssslave," Vespira ordered, "Turn around, bend over, and show your Misstresss jusst how eager you are for her cock."

Scorch would see her sister as she turned to face the other woman. Vespira watched as the younger sister bend over and spread those thighs. A tendril slithered forwad and sawed across those netherlips. Each stroke flicked across the woman's clitoris before withdrawing and curving in front of Destiny's face. Vespira revealed the juices that glistened on the alien appendage, tracing it along Scorch's lips. "Already wet, you dirty whore," Vespira sneered, "Do you undersstand now? Your body only desires pleasure, pleasure I shall grant... If you beg for it..."

Vespira slowly pressed her cock along the woman's netherlips. The scales dragged across the tender entrance, scratching over that vulnerable pearl. The Gorgonian's hips rock back and forth. Scorch felt every scale against her entrance while the molten tip slid against her lower stomach. Hands slid over the woman's ass and stroked those shapely hips. Tendrils began to coil around the woman's arms and legs while more caressed her back and breasts. The tendrils around her breasts squeezed, slowly rolling around the luscious flesh while the tips flicked across those tender peaks.

Serena had front row seats as she watched the fate of her younger sister before this alien crime lord. This was all thanks to her efforts in breaking Destiny down before presenting her own sister to the alien Mistress. What was once a rebellious woman not worthy of Vespira's time was now earning the serpent's undivided attention.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:04 am

She used what she had to stimulate that cock until the orders came and she turned around braking free of Serena's hold as she relinquished it at her slightest movement. Getting down upon her knees, ass high in the air and thighs as wide apart as she could get them as she rested on her forearms.

Each tentacle coiling about her, rubbing her in a pleasing way causing her to twitch as anticipation spiked at the nearness of that cock that teased against her abdomen. Scales slightly scrapping along her, her body already quit wet responding to this attention and the prior conditioning. After being denied for many days and associating the crime lord with sheer bliss it was easy to excite her.

Breasts toyed with, the hard peaks flicked back and forth causing her to gasp in delight.

Proof of her own excitement had been shown to her reinforcing what she had already known that Vespira equated to pleasure. Serena had been all but forgotten moving more to the side to get a better view as her Mistress worked. A hand circled a breast then drifted lower along her flank as she herself sank down to her knees.

A finger trace over some of that cock along the base of it figuring that her Mistress wouldn't use all that length and she would tend to the rest. She remained ready to pull back if she had been wrong about that.

“Please, Mistress! I-I need your cock. Want to feel it inside me again. H-Honor me with your favor if it pleases you.” She would have attempted to rub back against that shaft teasing it but it was beneath her making that impossible.

Her next option was licking that tendril that had been presented to her tasting herself there as she licked up one side then down the other as best as she could. Whimpers spilled from her lips as she tended to it.

“I want it so much, Mistress. Let me cum all over your scepter, show me what it's like to be ruled. Fill my body.” She pleaded.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next