View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
Diva was denied her request, watching Alicia leave with merely the word of her behavior as the thought lingered in the knights head as she watched the women depart as this gave Diva the time to un bind her self, get cleaned up, and searched the room the best she could, all she found were perfumes, and ointments, and even more unsettling robotic limbs of varies sizes as well. Luckily among the thing she found clothes were part of the strange women's bazaar collection as well as the usual items for living. The room even had a connected bathroom and shower she used to wash up and clean her self befor she returned to dispense the filthy sheets into the hamper as well as the tattered remains of her former outfit.

Performing most of her duties inside the room naked Diva eventually realized she would be required to leave shortly to seek clean sheets, not wanting to find out what would happen if she disobeyed orders nor did she want to run about naked the knight choose to find something half way decent among Alicias collection of outfits as the knight searched through the strange women's drawers. Diva search took longer then she hoped as all this women seemed to own were varies outfits and undergarments that were very skimpy in nature, short skirts, belly shirts, thigh high stockings, string bikinis, most of it not normal wares other then an odd collection of oversized tea shirts, short shorts, as well as a strange assortment of uniforms? They looked official, navy vests, white button up shirts, red ties, plaid short mini skirts with navy background with a red thin line to make the plaid.....crossed with green and yellow as well as pairs navy jacket and vests with what looked like a crest sewn to the front.

"Uniforms?" Diva said, the uniform peaking her interest as she reach up and took the outfit down by its hanger to examine. "What order is this?" Diva asked her self as she ran her finger tips over the crest representing tendrils shaped like a large S on one of the vests in curiosity of its origin as unlike the others theses uniforms stud out the most. Noticing the hour, Diva had no more time to spare as she choose what she had in her hands, it was the least revealing outfit the women had as she quickly got dressed in the uniform, throwing on the dress shirt, slipping on panties as well as pulling up the skirt and stockings as quickly as she could befor heading out the door in search for the laundry room with what little time she had left.

Diva soon found her self wandering the halls searching for the laundry room as the knight curiously opened what doors she could open with little luck of find what it was she was so post to find as Diva ran more and more out of time forcing her to do the exact thing she was trying to avoid. "Uhm.... excuse me... sir... can you help me." Diva said timidly as she approached a single guard who was standing by in the hall guard. "Would you...mind helping me... I cant find the laundry room.." Diva asked timidly.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:27 am

With time dwindling Diva had to approach one of the guards. Her search had been informative in the way of finding out where that zoo of creatures had been along with another torture chamber. At least it appeared that way given the implements.

She even walked in on a series of guards that were pleasuring one of the slaves. She had been fortunate that she had not been noticed. Attention had been elsewhere and she was able to close that door without anyone noticing her.

The guard she approached looked her over sweeping down her figure then back up. It was impossible to read what was on his face given his helmet. He had been standing guard at one of the doors so he did not abandon his post.

Instead he hooked a thumb in the right direction. “Three doors down on the left.” She felt his eyes upon her as she moved along. Passing by a slave that was being carted off by a pair of guards she got additional looks seeing that she was moving about on her own. Neither stopped her and she had been able to tell where they had come from and possibly where the room of slaves had been. This slave looked familiar, one of the ones that had been trying to resist eating but failed in the long run.

At the laundry room were various cleaning implements, extra sheets and towels, a few washing machines and dryers along with various carts of laundry, judging by what she saw the bulk had been slave attire.

Outside of a few looks she was not bothered with. Denied access to a few of the rooms with guards she found that the place was large. Finding her way back with a change of sheets she was just able to finish changing the sheets as instructed before the door slid back open.

Alicia was present. Pausing as she looked at her in that attire she drew near. “Turn around.” There had been no drugging effect of those eyes. Alicia took in her form then headed across the room with the small vat she had arrived with sticking her former hand in it and sealing it away in some strange liquid.

“What role did you have before being brought here?” Alicia asked as her attention returned back to Diva once the hand had been seen to.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 am

Diva searh revealed many things, she learned about the zoo and other sexual torture chambers, even walked in on a session as guards took turns violently fucking the lights out a poor red headed slave who was hanging by her arms and legs. It took alot of will power for Diva to walk away, however she closed the door and minded her own bussness.

The guard thankfuly was insightful and not just horny. Diva only felt him look her over from head to toe befor awnsering her question, noticing him do a double take as she passed as he was clearly checking her and undressing her with his eyes. The sensation made Diva chill as she held her self as she walked away, however she passed with out incident and the guard was only guilty of looking, not that Diva like that either.

Left alone Diva was free to explore as she went about her task, not finding much els of interest other then some rooms guards were stationed and what might be the main slave hall as she walked past two guards who were dragging away a slave to be "tamed". Diva made a mental note of the area as she swore to return and rescue the women here, however right now she had a task.

Diva returned later with the sheets and began place them back on the bed by the time she heard the door open and Alica returned. Diva sensed those eyes on her agin befor she heard the order to face her. This time it did not compel her but Diva sighed and faced Alica, allowing the strange women take in the sight of Diva wearing the odd uniform with the S crest befor she went on with her own bussneiss. Diva watching in confusion as Alica dropped her old limbs into a vat she brought back with her befor storing it away and turned her attention back to the knight.

Diva heard the question but wondered what she ment, befor here Myra and her self were slaves on board that saurain vessel, befor that they were the sadists pets... Diva was unsure how to awnser but knew she had to as she simply blushed and looked away rather shyly. " befor here... me and myra were both hostages... found in a escape pod... we were collared and forcibly sold at auction..."

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:52 am

“No, before that.” She had been gentle with her words approaching the knight. This time she circled around her with a finger skimming over her shoulder at times. At others she brushed a palm over her rump or the curve of her breast.

Directed to lay face down on the bed Alicia climbed over her rubbing her shoulders and upper back in a massage while she was still wearing clothes. There had been some shifting from Alicia who worked over her lower back and legs as she listened to times before her enslavement if she shared that at all.

The touch felt good, experienced, but not sexual in manner. “Co -” she smiled catching herself as she climbed off the bed. “Follow me.”

Alicia lead her along, this time the guards ignored her making her assume that the guards didn't have to pay attention to her now that she was with Alicia or could not interfere with her now that she was and paid her no attention.

Taken to the infirmary Alicia gestured her to lay down on a table. There were one of these reptilian things here without any of the armor, not a guard and judging by the lab coat a doctor or scientist of some sort.

She under went routine testing. Blood pressure, some blood work. She was injected with something that had her feel a degree of warmth but nothing further as the scientist shook his head after a few moments then redid most of her tests for some reason.

“I never said you can wear my things. That particular piece is something I rarely wear these days. Not unless I go on vacation. The good part is that I can gather lots of experience. The bad part is that I'm generally locked into one size.”

She was speaking out loud more to herself as she approached the table. Fingers skimmed up and down her chest. “You still need a little rest. Perhaps tomorrow is better for seeing Myra again. What do you think?”

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

"B-befor..." Diva repeated softly as she watched Alicia approach her slowly before she circled her. Alicia taking her time as she seemed to be admiring Diva in this outfit as the knight soon felt the sensation of Alicia's finger skim over her shoulders as the strange women continued to grow more bold. Diva couldn't help but gasp as she felt Alicia's palm brush over her rear end, momentarily gliding under her skirt as Alicia moved around as a index finger slide up the knights body and lifted the weight of a breast sparking the faint blush to reignite on the ospodens face.

"B-befor that.... we were with another slaver.... uh..hm.. y-yes.." Diva began to answer befor she was instructed to lay face down the bed. Unsure if she was asked or "commanded" too, Diva just simply did as she was asked and laid down on the bed allowing her mistress to climb over on to her back as Diva soon felt Alicia's hands rubbing up along her shoulders and upper back, massaging her for reasons unknown to the knight. Diva simply relaxed underneath Alicias expert hands and closed her eyes. The sensation felt soothing and reminded her a lot of Myra's own expertise with her hands.

"B-befor.... we were with another slaver.... a green skinned sadist who enjoyed hurting us.... s-she was cruel... and... and I-I.... I was her pet.... her play things.... " Diva opened up as she soon let out a soft gasp as Alicia fund a sweet spot on the small of Diva back, a point of tension for the knight as Alicia's hands magically soothed the soreness away. "... She gave me a lewd name.... and wouldn't let me speak, if I did I was punished.... s-she told me my bark was annoying..... Uh... b-but we escaped... " Diva gasped as Alicia's hands grew bolder as the strange women found more tension in the knights legs. "... B-befor... befor that... I-I.... I was on a mission....uhm!" Diva revealed befor she felt Alicia climb off her as Diva rolled to her side to gaze up at the women befor she heard the order... or half of it.... lucky Alicia caught her self befor she confirmed the phrasing.... Alicia knew how much it took out of the knight the last time she ordered her to orgasm on the spot.... it was exhausting, lucky Diva was only asked to fallow as the knight got up off the bed obediently as she was compelled to fallow.

Diva fallowed as ordered, Alicia leading her along through the halls. The pair passed guards, and other slaves who simply ignored them. Diva didn't wonder all to much why as she assumed it was because she was in fact with their leader....Diva had no clue what kinda of hold Alicia held here but it must be valuable or powerful. If Diva didn't knew better she would confuse Alicia with other slaves, yet this women was in deed some one of importance, not that Diva was aloud to dwell on the concept long as she was lead into the infirmary and gestured to lay down on the table, with little choice Diva did with out a fuss as she soon under went tests and other routine check ups. The only thing that stud out was the doctors injections of random liquids? Other then feeling warm at times they did little to her, however Diva couldn't help but feel curious as to what they were trying.

"Huh?" Diva soon sounded with a gasp as she heard Alicia statement regarding her "things" and how she didn't have permission to wear them. "B-but you said.... I-I could dress in anything I found... in the room?"Diva said timidly, hoping she didn't over step her place in the matter right now as she looked to Alicia then back at the outfit she wore in confusion, did she not mean "that" room? Did Alicia mean the laundry room? or the slave room? was this outfit special? it was for vacation? Vacation were? Diva had no idea but her mind began to spin with confusion and concern, worried she blew her chances, or if Alicia was just toying with her. It was hard to tell however Diva's mind only stopped spiraling when Alicia approached and skimmed her finger tips up and down her chest teasing the poor knight befor Alicia posed a question as Diva gazed up at the women with wide and uncertain eyes. "Y-yes... but I-i... I would like to see M-myra again....." Diva said softly, speaking her mind as her voice cracked in nervousness. Alicia could see the look in the knights eyes.... the strange women was solidifying her self as one of the few things Diva actually feared.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:34 am

“And is that why you resist being my pet? I am not abusive nor would I impose such restrictions on you. I must admit having you bark or meow all day sounds appealing at least for a little while.”

She had to work to get her to mention things outside of slavery and could not understand if that was because she didn't understand the question or had been a slave for so long that it was hard to remember. From what she witnessed Diva's body was in good shape and didn't appear to be suffering from abuse.

“A mission?” Instead of following that up for the time being she lead the knight away, There was always later. After Diva's tests and the experimental drugs that didn't work Alicia paused and listened to the knight.

Her feature had seemed confused for a few seconds before she smiled. “I did say that? It's so hard for me to remember things when sex isn't involved. Let's face it it's the only important thing.

“Hm, tired but still wish to see Myra. From what I have gathered that is rather dangerous. Oh well, follow.”

She lead the knight to another bedroom. It must have been a guest bedroom as this one lacked any creepy body parts and had an entertainment system complete with a well stocked video selection and auditory one.

“Wait here.”

Alicia departed. There was a computer here, a bar and even a kitchenette with a well stocked fridge. There was more here to work with then Alicia's room. A draw contained utensils and steak knives, the alcohol would burn and there was a stove here that could generate flames.

Allowed to look around for a bit before Alicia returned this time with Myra in tow. Alicia then planted a deep kiss on the Vodran then gazed into her eyes. “Restrain yourself.” Myra's gaze looked over the room causing Alicia to change her words. “Relax yourself, have a seat.”

She gestured over to the bed and Myra sat on the edge of it looking between the two of them. Alicia then looked to her.

“It would be a different story if I was not here obviously. You better keep my interest in staying or ... she never finished those words as she gazed into her eyes allowing Diva to fill in the blanks and interpret things her own way.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Diva wasnt a slave for very long, nor did she not understand, she was more dodging the question as to her status as a knight, focused more of her slavery, however that didnt mean that Alicia didnt already know about her befor all this. Diva however did reveal that much about a mission, yet she was concerned that she let out too much already, especialy when Alicia confused her and made her concerned about her clothes. Luckly she merely forgot her own words as Diva sighed in relief that Alicia didnt punish her for correcting her.

"T-thank you...Alicia.." Diva said softly as she got up off the medical table to fallow. Alicia lead her to a one of the guest bedroom befor she told the knight to wait. A order Diva suddenly felt compelled to fallow as her eyes went wide at the sensation on control as she waited in that exact spot for Alicia's return.

Alicia returned with Myra a short time later. Diva fullilling her order as she was able to move agin in that time, however the knight paused the momment Alicia displayed dominance and deeply kissed her close friend befor implanting Myra with her own order. Diva was even shocked by the request, yet Alicia seemed to catch her self and changed her wording. Worried Diva met Myra near the edge of the bed befor she embraced the women. "Thank goodness your safe.. a-are you alright?". Diva smiled as she hugged Myra closly, only looking to Alicia sitting on the edge of the bed once the women spoke.

Diva glared at Alicia, hearing the women dropping hints. Alicia wished to be entertained with a reason to stay here in this room as Diva blushed with a soft sigh. "Hmm... y-yes Alicia...p-please stay.." Diva said softly, a hint of shyness in her voice as she released Myra from her arms and looked into her friends eyes. "M-myra...I-i.... I'm still a bit sore.... w-would you m-mind... d-doing t-that... thing.... agin?"

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:42 am

Myra relaxed on the bed, embraced by Diva she smiled and answered her. color=#BF8000] “Yes, I'm fine. Far better then the experience with the Undine.”[/color] She had wished she could have thrown herself into things a bit more rather than being restrained by Alicia's commands. Until now she had not thought much of them since she didn't resist much sexually she believed that they were suggestions.

Now she felt the strain of fighting against what she wished to do. She comprehended what Diva said too, was that the reason for being restrained? She thought about her mastery over water, was that what Diva had been implying? No, she mentioned soreness.

color=#BF8000] “I don't have any of the salves … I can give you a message but without that medicine I'm afraid there isn't much I can do.”[/color] She flicked her eyes to Alicia knowing that as long as she had been under the weight of that gaze she couldn't even do that much.

Alicia nodded. “It's a start I guess.”

Released from that hold Myra sat up. This time embracing Diva before seizing her lips. Her own tongue pressing inside her mouth to move against her own. Eventually she positioned the knight on her back slowly unbuttoning her shirt and trailing kisses down her chest as her fingers parted the garment before tracing down her flanks.

She was slow and deliberate getting Diva to sit up at times in order to fully remove that shirt and then bra or raise her ass off the bed so she could unzip the skirt before drawing it down her legs.

Fingers touched and explored as they went. Rubbing her arms, legs and breasts with care she undressed her bit by bit.

“Oh dear, giving up control so easily.” Alicia moved behind Myra rubbing the shoulders of the Vodrani while looking down at Diva. She drifted her eyes down at Diva, watching for now as Myra began a delicate massage finding out just how sore the knight was then easing up if she overstepped herself.

Parting the knight's thighs as she moved down farther Myra used her tongue to lick along the inside of one thigh then the other. Myra peaked her gaze up then began rubbing her legs.

“Too bad about being sore.” The hands upon her reminded her that Alicia was her and needed to be entertained to stay. Whether that meant she would leave them both her or take her with her when she went had yet to be seen. So she at least spoke about things that Alicia might find interesting.

“You wouldn't be so sore if you just gave in. Don't you want to please your Mistress?”

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Diva simply nodded slowly as Myra came to understand what it was she was asking her to do. A massage was what she ment, it didn't matter if she had the salve, or the oils, or even using her gift to control the water from the sink or showers, not that Myra's power wasn't entertaining. A massage should be more then enough to quell Alicia's excitement for a show, however the pair still needed the strange women's permission to proceed.

Diva nervously frowned after hearing Alicia reply with a simple "I guess." Not the best response to get back, however it was enough the knight assumed as Diva simply nodded and looked to her dear friend and faintly smiled. A crimson blush gracing the knights cheeks as looked to her friend and whispered softly under her breath. "W-we need to keep her entertained....I-i... give you permission to do as you please....-gulp-... with me.." Diva whispered into Myras ears, giving her friend the green light to be as wild as she liked as Diva fell into the moment and puckered her lips to accept the deep kiss as Myra pressed in to seize her lips. "Uhm.." Diva gasping into the kiss, closing her eyes as she felt Myra's tongue slip into her mouth quickly, dueling her tongue for dominance as Myra guided Diva onto her back where she next felt soft hands glided under the edges of her breaths befor beginning to unbutton her top slowly. Myra broke the kiss as Diva let out a hot gasp of breath and watched Myra kiss a trail down her chest, parting Diva's, or better yet Alicia's top, quickly revealing to Myra and their one women audience that Diva in fact wore no bra as her perky young breasts were free to the open air, her nipples swollen and erect with arousal.

"AH! M-myra! Ah! Oh.." Diva gasped in heat as she felt Myra's hand wander down her flank, getting the knight to lift her back and ass off the bed so Myra could tug the short school girl skirt down her long trembling legs as Myra exposed the knight completely, leaving Diva in nothing as Alicia would recognize that not only was the knight not wearing a bra, but also going commando. Diva felt Myra's touch rubbing along her legs, and her sides as Myra undressed her bit by bit, teasing her as went along slowly unwrapping the knight like a present for Alicia's enjoyment as Diva merely opened her eyes and gazed past Myra to see Alicia move in behind the vodrani women and comment Diva's submissive nature as Alicia forced Diva to once agin blush with the intensity of embarrassment. "I-i.. I-I'm not use to.... to it.." Diva gasped as she closed her eyes and turned away in a sad attempt to hide her face, yet it only added a cute charm to the situation. Diva still couldn't stop her self from yelping, or gasping as Myra found the points of tension, mostly in her sides, hips, and legs, sore points that even revealed faint red lines, and marks, however that didn't stop Myra from proceeding on as Diva soon felt hands guide apart her thighs. Uh! Ah..." Diva gasped as she slowly peaked down watching Myra slowly lower to her knees befor feeling the gentle sensation of Myra's soft as velvet tongue lick along the inside of her thigh forcing the knights breath to grow ever more heavy befor tossing her self back ageist the bed as Myra and Alicia both loomed over her.

"... y-yes... yes I-I want... I want to please her...Ah!" Diva gasped softly, her back arching along the soft sheets.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 am

Control given over to the Vodrani Alicia just tsked, not really caring but knowing what she knew about the Vodrani she knew she had been in store for a show. She watched from behind Myra still rubbing those shoulders.

Not quite hearing what was said between the pair she heard only a few words watching on as Myra continued with gentle touches and licks. For a moment she had wondered how long the two had know one another.

To her surprise Myra had not thrown herself into matters straight away taking into consideration that soreness. A finger was sucked on prior to swirling against her pearl getting it to show itself. When it did hands were switched letting Myra rub against that spot before delivering that finger inside her. Slow and steady it pushed in, pulled back and descended again searching for another angle.

Eyes flicked up to Diva from below and while Myra sought to climb up her body a hand kept her in place. One lifting up her skirt and adjusting her panties as Alicia's clit extended. Once it had she bent her knees aligning herself against Myra's core and pressing in with one quick thrust.

“AH!” Myra's eyes lit up as Alicia opted to indulge herself. Holding herself inside Myra for a moment before beginning in earnest with even tempoed thrusts hands slide off of those shoulders stripping Myra of her top and affording Diva with a view of those globes that she grasped and squeezed pressing the pair together.

That finger moved just a little faster within Diva though the angles kept changing. All the while Alicia peeked over Myra's shoulders at her.

“Play with her breasts.” The command had to be meant for Myra, however she would feel the compulsion hitting her even as one of Myra's hands engulfed one of her breasts gently squeezing it as her palm moved against her nipple.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Diva laid back and accepted the sensation of Myra's skilled finger tips, rocking into her core, striking her tender walls with expertly placed touches that set her heart ablaze. Diva moaned and writhed in pleasure, passion consuming her as Myra kept the tempo at a level that kept Diva in constant state of heat. However just as Diva was enjoying it she was startled by Myra who let out a cry of pleasure as the knight peaked her eye open and caught the glimpse of Alicia behind her friend, the strange women tugging down the pink haired aliens top and exposing her breasts to the knight befor molesting them.

Diva gasping in suprise and her own measure of heat. "M-Myra!" Diva softly cried, however powerless to stop Alicia from joining in as Diva's eyes met the womens for a brief momment, long enough to hear the order as Diva's eyes went wide.

Diva didnt waste time as she sat up and buried her face into Myras chest, hands raising to grope and lift Myra's breasts as Diva massaged the soft flesh befor choosing the breast she favored most befor connecting her lips to Myras hard nipple, sucking deeply befor tugging gently with her teeth as she was compelled to play.

" Er.. Mry-myra.. I-i.. Swr-swarry..Diva said as she chewed on the nipple of a sore breast, tugging gently.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am

“I-It's OK,” Myra panted and gasped again as she felt that engorged clit slid into her. While Diva played with those tits Alicia moved her hands away, one playing with those pink locks while the other swatted her rump between rubbing it.

This went on for some time. The Vodrani Priestess was enjoying herself caressing and touching Diva even as all this was going on. She came over that clit, trembling all around that invader and still Alicia did not stop.

“Lay back and spread those legs,” Alicia next commanded her. Myra knew what was to be done even without orders she feasted on the knight. She wanted to only think was her moaning and purring against Diva as she worked.

Mixed in with those sounds were the slaps to Myra's ass cheeks. The tempo increased leaving Myra panting between her legs. Slow almost instinctual licks followed then gradually stopped. When they had Alicia drew out of Myra and pulled her away. She looked over Diva, that engorged clit glistening with the Vodrani's juices.

“You want a taste?” She glanced to Myra then back. “She'll recover soon knowing here.”

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:08 pm

Diva couldn't control her self, fighting Alicia's words was like fighting the current of a raging river, it was impossible to resist as it simply swept you away and forced you down its path as Diva had no choice but to chew, suck, and tug on Myra's hard nipple with eager flicks of her tongue as Alicia all the while rode the knights poor friend from behind. Diva hearing the soft smacks as Alicia spanked her friend as Myra her self continued to play with the knight as well as both felt the pleasure, that heat wash over them.... however untimely Myra was the one who felt first this time... as Diva pulled away from the breast the moment Myra came. The knights eyes locking with Myra in the thrones of ecstasy befor her eyes flicked to Alicia's and the order came.

Ah! Y-yes A-Alicia..." Diva gasped blushing as she complied. The order striking in to her, forcing her into doing what was ask as Diva laid back and spread her legs in front of her friend and mistress as the knight shyly looked away despite Myra and Alicia both seeing the knight bare so many times already as it came to no shock what happened next. Diva gasped as she felt Myra's lips caress her nether lip, purring ageist her as Diva pursed her lower lip and closed her eyes whimpering in pleasure all the while as she heard Myra continued to get spanked. Each slap forcing the knight's heart to jump and the heat of Myra's breath igniting her core, sparking the need as Diva couldn't help but gasp a quiet moan as she clenched her fingers around the sheets of the bed befor Myra slowly pulled away leaving Diva panting for breath.

"Ah?" Diva gasped as she slowly glared down, watching Alicia pull out of her friend as Myra collapsed to her side leaving the strange women standing before the knight... her clit fully erect as Alicia smiled down on her and posed the knight with a simple question. Diva blushed and gazed into Alicia's eyes, her breath ragged, and eyes glossed over as she was almost speechless, however Diva soon spoke up with a soft puff of hot breath. "ah... Y-yes... A-alicia..." Diva said softly, shamefully looking away as she slowly sat up and moved off the bed and onto her knees. Resting on the floor be for her Mistress Diva gulped nervously be for she gently reached out and took a gentle hold of Alicia's engorged clit and with a moment of readiness Diva took a deep breath and leaned in, testing a gentle lick befor taking the tip into her mouth, slowly working her way into sucking Alicia's fake cock.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:06 am

“Mmm … nice ...” She had learned well so Alicia did not force the issue, nor wished for her to hurry since she was prone to enjoying these moments she didn't rush them so she allowed the knight to continue at her own pace.

A hand brushed at the back of her head and even slipped a finger over her earlobe as she tasted Myra. There had been no juices that she expended so that taste had been pure.

“Finger yourself.” She commanded and while Alicia had been incapable of cumming she used the latest command to press Diva to the edge and beyond only having her halt after she experienced another orgasm.

Pulling out of her mouth she tapped that clit against her chin a few times regretting the fact that she could not spray all over that face. Helping her up to her feet Alicia smothered her lips in a kiss then devoured a breast. While her tongue was rolling over a nipple her eyes flicked to Myra then she pulled away.

“See, I told you that it wouldn't take long. I'll leave you two for now. Best not let her fully regain her senses, that maybe bad. That last part isn't a command, merely a suggestion.”

Alicia grinned at her then departed leaving the pair their undisturbed for now.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:02 am

Diva did her best to pleasure her misstress, sucking her cock like clit with her soft exploring mouth slowly and surly. The knights was hesitant but nervous of what Alicia might do if she refused compelled her to swollow her pride and simply sucked, bobbing her head on Alicias length, tasting Myra's sweet necter befor soft violet eyes flicked upwards to meet the strange womens own only to shortly regret it as she heard the order.

"Muh! Mugh!" Diva gasped, wincing one eye closed as her mouth was full of fake cock, compelled to masterbate as Diva's legs spread and used her fingers to slowly stroke her self, fingering her pussy with gentel strokes as she continued to lick, suck, and bobb her mouth of the smooth length untill Alicia felt the throbbing of Divas throat as the knight closed her eyes and came, moaning behind the fake cock in her mouth befor Alicia allowed Diva to wrech her crimson hued face away.

Diva panted heavily, sitting up on the bed as Alicia gently slapped the poor knight with her throbbing meat, teasing her cruely as Diva grit her teeth and looked away, wiping her cheek befor Alicia tugged her to her feet with a sudden pull as the next thing Diva knew her lips were passionatly engulfed by Alicia's own as she was forced to share a deep kiss befor Alicia popped free and moved onto a throbbing breast, devouring it with a hungry maw. Diva's eyes met with Alicia's that momment, forcingDiva's eyes to widen as she expected another order, however instead it was merely a friendly sugjection befor Alicia took her leave.

Diva waited for Alicia to leave befor she rushed to Myras side on the floor, lifting her upper body up slightly. "Myra! Myra!... S-she was so rough on you, Myra!?" Diva said worriedly, checking her friends status hoping she was alright and at the same time curious regarding Alicia's warning.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next