View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Problem (for Alex and Diva) 

Post Re: Problem (for Alex and Diva)
“Then feast slut,” it was crude, the Adda had learned a few phrases in galactic basic and the others snorted. Even those that were unaware of what was said sort of figured it out. Desire was aloud to feast in the face when the Adda pulled away only to have a second cock presented to her lips.

She managed to suck three of them off before Gonnar arrived. At first he seemed furious instructing the Adda to do something, Desire was uncertain what though they scrambled off and headed to the room assigned to Enema despite the fact that Enema was not in there.

Once they had been gone Gonnar grinned down at the kneeling slave. “I'll take care of all that excess energy.” Helping her to her feet Desire found herself laid out on top of one of the tables at the bar. Gonnar ripped off his mask growling at the diluted scent mixed in with the strong aroma of sex.

Not caring he began eating her out again and again and again. Rather then catching her up in an endless cycle of invigoration he drained her stamina with tongue or fingers the pleasure transmitting to Enema. When at last she had reached her limits Desire had been placed with Enema.

The following day they had been allowed to sleep in gradually awakened by a pair of the Maijin who sucked their tits, groped them and showed them a good time caught up by that scent that Desire produced. The plan was to allow the pair to eat before things began but other slaves fell prey to the musk and before the day began the two had been caught up in sexual exploits.

After which the Adda gladly gave them some energy letting them suck them off. The collars still on, Gonnar either forgot to switch them off or after watching them suffer the other day decided to keep them on. The only meal they got was cum and would have to wait until the end of the day or if a patron shared a meal with them. Some of the patrons desired companionship as much or even more than sex though in their state other slaves that were more coherent and opened to such things were such recipients that got meals, drinks or drugs.

The Adda left them alone while they worked on Enema's room bringing various boxes in there. If they were paying attention there was a a lot of banging coming from there too. The Adda stopped what they were doing whenever one needed a recharge though this time was a bit different. Desire would find her breasts stimulated to the point that other nearby slaves flocked to her.

This in turn caused many of the patrons to notice or fall prey to the scent too. Some in weird ways, many just desired her attention carnally winding up bringing over a load of slaves with her.

The latest was a huge green skinned simian-like creature that had several smaller monkey-like aliens with him about half the size of a human. Their tails interlocked with those of the Maijin slaves while the larger simian hoisted Desire up on his lap fondling and tasting those breasts directly while he attempted to stuff his thick cock inside her.

Enema had her arm grabbed before she could join in on the fun. When she looked she would see a humanoid male, an Ospoden. “I don't think we've met. Shall we find someplace a bit more private?” Enema would feel that phantom member pressing against her sex while her tits received that attention.

At present the Adda were back at the bar some watching on always on the look out for when they had been needed to step in.

“Ug! Your tight. I've been watching you for some time and think I've worked out matters with you and the Adda. I want you to call one over. I want you to suck him off while I fuck you. Then another and another until I cum,”
the simian said to Desire having quiet the endurance he did not need her braking down before he had finished with her.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:15 am

Cleaned by her lover Enema was put to sleep shortly after her outrageous fucking, however even in unconsciousness she was not spared from sex, the collar made sure of that as Desire in her state of wanting wandered out into the main lobby and engaged the guards. Desire allowing the Adda to partake of her body, fucking the agents mouth before she was take atop the bar and fucked there also, quickly adding to the places and things inside the establishment that they have been fucked on top of during their short stay. All while Enema in her partners room writhed and cried in her sleep, unconsciously feeling her good phantom fucking, coming a few times as Desire did, chaining their pleasure once more into a inferno of heat that only ignited them both over and over agin as Adda eventully found the knight and did gods knew what to her while she was alone and unconscious. All Desire could gather from her own phantom fucking was that Adda seemed to favor Enemas ass, titty fucking her chest, and using her mouth as their person cum dumpster for the night.

---------

Enema awoke the next day in a mind numbing haze as her eyes fluttered open to the sensation of these majin slaves gathered on Desires bed, the pair both surrounded by halve a dozen slaves who took turns sucking, licking soft tit flesh and eating out their pussy first thing in the morning as not even a minute into the day they were already suffering from the cursed sweet scent zapping away their stamina and caught up in the orgy that quickly began to burn in side the new comers room as the collars assured that the morning was two times as exciting.

Hours later Enema and Desire were graced with more Adda cum, refreshing their energy as they were aloud to suck them off, even coming on their own a few times from simply giving head and masturbating while they did it as the were only aloud to eat cumm until the day finilly ended, however even then both Desire and Enema were only caught up in another orgy as cumm became their primary food while their visited the sexual hell that was this place as it became quickly clear that a patron wanting more then just sex was looking in the wrong place when requesting Enema and/or Desire as the two were both to far gone to even think of anything els but sex at this point.

However eventually Enema was left and forgotten somewhere in the condor of the establishment, left sprawled naked atop a table fucked into a blissful high as slaves, patrons, and others in the establishment flocked to her lover who produced the scent that ignited the crowed. Enema all the while feeling the phatom touches of the hoard of aliens and slaves that crowed the agent in what was nearly over a 50 person gang bang centered on Desire was was expected to accept and take it all alone, Enema only being moral support as she was going to share her experience. However Enema in her state of shuttering pleasure was soon surprised by the touch of someone taking her by her shoulder before she managed to wander into the crowd of sex crazed aliens and slave as she quickly gasped up at Ospoden that greeted her.

Enema was out of it as she glared up at the man heavily gasping for breath, her body shuttering in what was only mind numbing arousal as Enema was soon forced to gasp and let out a crying moan as she felt the phantom cocks plunge into her sex as the crowed began to start fucking her partner.

AGh!AGHhhh!!! F-F-CUK!!" Enema cried as she fell face first into the Ospodens chest. The man would find that Diva was naked, as cum, and sweat glistening off her body as she buried her face into his chest and let out another moan of sheer passion as she slowly fell to her knees, sinking down to his waist as she tightly gripped the hem of his pants. "Ahghh! F-fuck... F-fuck me too.. P-please... Agh! M-master!" Enema gasp in sheer heat, her hands tugging at the Ospodens belt as she was doing her best to release it and pull down her trousers, her mouth already salivating from sheer excitement. "f-forgive me.... m-master!!... I-i'm g-goings as fast.... agh!!.... fast as I can..."

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 am

Desire hungrily gobbled down the thick cocks present to her. Every spurt of hot gooey seed infused her body with more and more energy while ripples of pleasure echoed inside her core. The woman's tongue lashed, rubbing against the rough scales of the Adda's shaft while taking the molten tip to the back of her throat. The slave's body tingled with heat and delight, the mere taste of the alien seed awaken her yearning need for more and more sex.

Before she could offer the guards more, Gonnar arrived to break things up. The pink Adda layed Desire over the table and pushed those sexy thighs apart. The beast of a man dove down, plundering the agent's sex with his large rough tongue. "Aaauuuggghhh!" Gonnar kept eating the woman out, occasionally swapping in his thick fingers when he gave his tongue a rest. The ADD agent could not stifle her groans as the alien beast seemed to know what he was doing. Toes curled as legs wrapped around the large male. Her body shuddered as her insides tried to wrap around the writhing invader within her folds. Eyes went wide as she felt the phantom sensations from her partner, the Adda having their fun with their helpless body. She felt the sensation of her tight ass spreading around the scaled dicks of the Adda while another rubbed between her breasts while a third filled her throat. With the collar working against her, Gonnar had little trouble in ripping climax after climax out of the experienced slave.

By the time she was spent, Desire was twitching weakly as she was returned to Enema's side. Both women would twitch and spasm from the aftershocks of their erotic sessions. The aftershocks of one fed into the other and vice verse before finally the two fell into a deep deep slumber.

The two women came to with slaves already fondling and molesting their naked bodies. The drug-like scent was thick in the air as numerous women were dragging their tongues over the vast globes that were Desire's breasts. Already weary, Desire lacked the strength to fend of the lovely beings that wanted more and more of the alluring musk. The woman could only groan and writhe beneath the crowd of slaves. The collars ensured both women were too overwhelmed to resist if such a thought could exist inside their enthralled minds.

Whether it was sleeping, eating, or cleaning; their were always hands on Desire. Infused with her own musk, the human woman simply allowed it all to happen. Glassy eyes recognized the Adda cocks present to her for her to feast on. She could taste the seed being fed to Enema as well as her own as the two slaves sucked down the offered sustenance. When finally recharged, the human woman swayed in a daze as she was led to tend to many eager patrons.

The longer the glistening redhead remained in the area, the more the area was filled with her scent. The more the scent filled the room, the more needing and aggressive the patrons became. With each patron Desire was passed to, a growing crowd seemed to follow. The entire chamber became an orgy of sex as a huge green alien claimed Desire next.

"Ooohhhhhhnnnnn!" The slave felt the thickest cock she's experienced yet spreading her netherlips wide apart. First, it was just the heated tip prying her velvet inner walls wider. Then an inch entered her. Then another and another and another. Desire's insides were melting around the monstrous meat. Every thrust force another inch into the woman while ripping out an orgasm in return. Foam drooled from groaning lips as eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Her huge mountainous globes were throbbing with hot blood as every lick and squeeze sent shudders of pure passion into the bubbling inferno within her quivering belly. A visible lump showed how deep the beast was inside the human woman.

Adda were called forth and were more than eager to stuff their cocks into the agent's throat. Desire had no clue what was happening anymore. Her instincts and training took over completely as she sucked on anything pushed into her mouth while her insides shuddered around the massive trunk inside her. She could practically feel her insides stretching as the beast's cock pulsed and throbbed. Hands stroked and squeezed whatever tender flesh could be reached while tongues licked the sweat and cum off her body.

Echoes of Enema's climax fed into Desire's already hyper-stimulated form, leaving her grunting and groaning around a mouthful of cock as every thrust of the thick simian sent her spiraling into a deep sexual abyss.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:19 pm

“Bitch, you ruined my shirt!” The Ospoden smirked wanting any little excuse to get Diva alone not that he needed to. A hand snatched a fistful of hair drawing her away from the bulge that swelled beneath his pants. As if sensing an issue Gonnar headed over to the pair though he did not brake matters up simply grabbing Diva and hauling her up to her feet the pair taking her off to her room, the room she had yet to go to.

Once there she saw what the Adda did the day before, the place appeared to be a torture chamber with all sorts of implements on the wall, chains dangling from the ceiling, a wrack and even an iron maiden in one corner. She was restrained while the Ospoden started walked among the objects here.

Once restrained her link would be severed for this by Gonnar who slapped her ass hard and traced a single claw against her rump. “I am told you are the one they sent after the Hand of Malice? Look at you, how pitiful.” He slugged her in the stomach then gestured to Gonnar who began cleaning her down a little with multiple rags finishing with a swipe over her pussy before stepping away.

The Ospoden strolled the numerous devices in the room making a comment to Gonnar. “No fireplace? A piety. Inject her.”

Gonnar did so injecting her neck with something that didn't seem to have any apparent effect. The Ospoden took a rod from the wall examined it then return grabbing a breast firmly and giving it a hard squeeze. “You asked me to fuck you? Give me a good reason and I may consider it. Until then ...”

He pressed the rod up against her stomach creating an effect as if a torch was applied to her belly save that there was no mark only the feel of intense heat. When he drew it back he grinned at her. “Now what is your reason slave?'

While this had been going on Desire felt the link being turned off once more. She had not been free to look for Diva, however, so full of that simian's rod. Surrounded by a large number of the monkeys that touched and rubbed her many had been occupied by other slaves who had been caught up by that luscious scent.

Many of the nearby patrons that had been unable to get directly at the source of that scent engaged with the slaves in order to act out their lustful desires. It had been clear that most of the aliens had been affected to some degree and if she wasn't she could have used that to escape.

Sadly even if she was unaffected she was too busy to get a chance from any nearby aliens or slaves that had been drawn to her.

“Mm, you've taken it the deepest.” The simian grunted pressing into her to her limits while she gobbled down some Adda cock. He urgently took her lasting a fair bit. It felt like his cum would envelop her as he pulled out and shot all over her back and ass in copious amounts. A little mess didn't stop anyone and while the simian had discharged his load he wasn't about to let others move in, not yet.

Rolling her onto her back he drew her away from Adda cock, her upper back and shoulders rested in a pile of his cum as he drew her lower body up sucking directly on her sex. Every so often his large tongue would lick over her clit before getting back to sucking on her once more.

Forcing her to cum he discarded her there to a sea of other aliens that were all too eager to take her until the simian was ready for her again displacing numbers of small monkeys to get at her again. Delighting in the tightness of her body and just how much of him she could take he pressed inside her again and again this time thick globes of his cum covered her tits and face.

Others were about to take her again but a pair of masked Adda saved her for now taking her off to be cleaned up, taking turns as one cleaned her and the other got sucked off to give her a bit more energy. When she seemed to have regained herself a little one of the Adda asked her something about Enema. Given what she knew of their language he was asking if she wanted to see Enema. That or he was asking if she wanted to eat Enema.

They kept her naked other than the collar, there had been no need to dress her the day wasn't over yet.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:24 am

"M-Master....s-sorry.... I-I just...Ahh!" Enema gasped in short hot breaths, even in her state heard the mans words however she was to horny to sense the mans tone as she nussled her cheek ageist his crouch, desiring his cock as practically salivating at the thought of devouring it before the man took a fistful of her hair and roughly tugged her head back forcing her to let out a shout of pain. The knights violet eyes wincing closed in a pained aroused expression, only to twitch moments afther as she sudden came due to the phatom cocks already pluging into her partners violated pussy.

"M-master.... S-sorry!!" Enema shouted as her hair was roughly ripped back, jerking back her neck as she nearly fell backwards squirming. Gonnar eventually came over however, but not for the reason anyone though as Enema soon found Gonnar, her temporary master taking a handful of her hair as he gave the knight a hard tug and dragged her to her hands and knees befor pulling her off away from the orgy kicking and moaning all the while.

Enema found her self being dragged to the room that was hers, however the Adda modified the knights personal chamber into a something more akin to a dungeon, tools, whips, chains, toys, racks, even a iron maiden filled out the room, a torture room ment for the knight as Enema managed to take a dazed peak around the room befor she was roughly slapped across the cheek and forced to stand as she let out a loud cry of pain as blood trickled from lip. The two cruel men hooked the knight to a chain hanging from the ceiling, attaching the chain first to the knights collar as she was forced to dangle for a moment before Gonnar and the new Ospoden male worked on her hands and legs, chaining her to the X shaped rack as she choffed and choked, the collar around neck tight and painful as she gasped in erotic hell.

Restrained Enema wound suddenly feel the link get severed, forcing the knights eyes to glow open wide as she panicly looked around all the while, confused and now nervous, looking for her lover as he eyes began to well over with tears. "D-DESIRE!!! D-DESIRE!! N-NO!!! NO!! D-DESIRE!!! EHM!! D-DESIRE!! UGH!!!!OGHH!" Enema cried in panic, trashing agiest her restrained befor she was sudden slapped on the ass forcing her to yelp in a sting of pain, however not long after Enema was sudden sucker punched as the Ospoden man belittled her to her face befor he delivered a heavy handed punch to her stomach knocking the wind out of her lungs as she hunched over in her bondage sobbing now in nothing but pain. D-desire...-choff choff- D-Desire!!!!" Enema cried, gasping for breath as Gonnar went about cleaning her soiled naked body with a filthy rag. Wiping down Enemas body nice and slow as she trembled in confusion before Enema soon felt Gonnar who was behind her reach out and take a fistful of her hair as he tugged her head to the side and injected a needle into her neck as she felt the sting, however that was not why Enema cried out next as she found the Ospoden man who abused her approach with a rod in his hand as he simply reached out and grabbed her breast, firmly squeezing her sensitive orb to the point that it hurt.

Enam thrashed and swayed in her abuse, her body hurting, the pain, it was agony, she was suffing as she trembled glaring at the Ospoden with tears running from her eyes as he demanded she gave him a good reason to fuck her before he pressed that rod he held up to her stomach as Enema glared down at the glowing tip with wide nervous eyes. "W-wait.... m-master!..Agh! AGAHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Enema begged, however her whispers fell on deaf ears as she suddenly screamed out in what was only a sound of pure agony as her hips rocked and her body swayed in a dance of pain as the red hot poker was pressed to her belly, Enema feeling the buring heat touch her, the searing of her skin, the intense burning under its glowing red iron as she struggled to escape it, her screams of pain filling the room as the Ospoden branded her soft skin, he only pulled it away once she fell limp, shaking in exhaustion to reveal that the tool in fact did no harm, however it burned like the real thing.

"M-my.... My r-reason....Ah....I-i..."Enema struggled as her head feel limp in her exhaustion as her brain struggled to form a coherent thought, her mind mush as her eyes rolled and her head bobbed, the Ospoden would find that it took another jab with that hot poker to spark her back to life as Enema jolted awake screaming in pain, her body flailing as she tugged and pulled ageist her restraints. "I..I!!..AGH!!..... I-I NEED IT!!!! P-PLEASE!!!! FEEED ME COCK!!!!!! RGHH!!! I-I GONNA DIE!!! P-PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! J-JUST FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!" Enema cried as she broke as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body was thrashing as the poke was held ageist her longer and longer.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:45 am

Warmth soaked over the agent's sweating body. Wracked in bliss, the human woman sucked down the hot semen of an Adda guard while copious amounts of simian seed coated her. The stench of testosterone and manhood saturated Desire's senses, drowning her in the thick musk.

The beast satisfied, he seemed eager to return the favor as he layed Desire in the pool of cum he created. The last dose of Adda seed had the woman's body awake and very much aware while her mind continued to fall and fade the longer this sexual insanity continued. She was not even aware of the collar turning off at this point. The beast's large rough tongue plunged deep inside the agent's hot sex. "Ooohhhnnn... Ahhhnnn..." Eyes rolled back as the tongue swirled and the beast slurped, practically sucking the juices out of the woman's still quaking depths.

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Her body spasm as she came hard, her juices gushing into the hungry maw of the large simian creature. Numb legs were released as the beast drew away, allowing more aliens to take their turns. Cock after cock plunged into those hypersensitive depths. Hot seed soaked into shuddering depths while the helpless slave came over and over again. Desire's mind broke when the simian's thick familiar cock returned, each thrust driving an orgasm out of her depleted form.

Soaked from head to toe in alien seed, Desire was finally retrieved by a pair of Adda guards. She unconsciously sucked on any cock that came to her lips while hands tended to cleaning her body. Each helping of thick gooey seed helped restore her physically. But, the glassy stare showed that she had broke down. The Adda language reached Desire's ears but, the woman kept stroking the erect scaled meat before her. Her lips wrapped around the cockmeat and sucked long and deep. Her tongue swirled and dragged across the molten tip and along those rough scales.

The busty slave sat up on her knees, spreading her thighs as she leaned towards the alien she was sucking off. Flushed netherlips were dripping with juices, exposing herself to the other guard. No one could see the sneers behind the masks as both guards proceeded to skewer the broken slave between their large scaled dicks. Desire's day was far from over and these two guards had her all to themselves for the time being.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 am

“Hm … no, not good enough.” That rod returned to Enema's belly making it feel as if it was melting through her skin before the Ospoden drew it away. “Desire? Is that the other one?”

Gonnar gave him a nod as the Ospoden traced a finger over one of Enema's nipples watching the effect of that contact. Drawing away he twisted the base of the rod going back to work on enemy clubbing her with it most of the time. When he did press it to her the setting had to have been changed as it brought fierce cold now instead of that incinerating heat.

“Since I cannot mark you much this little fun tool will have to do the trick.” He grinned far from finished with her.

While the idea had been to bring Desire to the Ospoden things had a way of changing. Neither Adda had been in a hurry seeing how eager Desire was. When one was tantalized by those glossy neither lips he wasted no time in impaling her. A hand washed through those red locks with another two on her hips and a third fondling a breast more for her enjoyment.

There had been a point when they both came. After laying her on her back on proceeded to finger her while the other removed his mask feasting on those large breasts. Growing rock hard soon thereafter he got to taking her on the floor. It wasn't long before the other realized that with the musk he recovered quicker and thus he removed his mask too taking over where the other finished.

When the first came around again the other had not yet finished so the two sandwiched her in the middle taking both holes until they had been satisfied. The aroma that they had poisoned themselves with ensured that they kept touching Desire, fingering her, rubbing her down between sessions.

While Desire's day had not been over the two had been in no hurry to return her to the floor. Eventually they would have to clean her up again and take her back out there but neither had been thinking of that so the rest of her evening had been easier.

Enema's day had been a bit longer. She was tortured by the male while Gonnar watched for the most part when he wasn't teasing her sex with his fingers while groping her breasts. At one point the male asked about Desire. “She should have been brought her by now. Go see what has happened to her. Now then, where were we?”

The male kept denying Enema, beating her with that rod, applying unusual nipple clamps that not only bit into the flesh but caused both chilling cold and incinerating heat at random. Some sort of leech had been inserted inside Enema wiggling inside her deep before settling attaching to the walls of her pussy and drinking her nectar.

“You wouldn't know how to operate the Hand of Malice now would you?” He grinned at her. Had he been hired by Goro to find out what she knew? It didn't seem likely that that was a question out of the blue.

When Gonnar found Desire it had been after her guards had been exhausted. The more that they exhausted themselves the greater her stamina became normally. It had been up to him to finish the cleaning and get Desire to the Ospoden but that would have to wait for later he supposed.

It took a bit of time to find her. Dismissing the guards he stroked her hair with a hand. “While you were in here having fun, Enema has been having a rough time of things. Perhaps you could have made it easier on her.” For emphasis he reactivated those collars briefly so she would feel what was going on.

“Now are you just going to sit there on your knees or would you like to do something about it. Better yet I should just keep you here and force you to miss out while entertaining you in other ways.”

Gonnar approached her pulling her up to her feet and spinning her around so that she was pressed against the wall as in short order she would feel his rock hard scaled member press against her sex. “Now what shall I do?”

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:45 pm

"AGHHHUGHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Enema screamed in over baring pain, thrashing in her chains as the rod was returned to her belly and pressed ageist her, feeling as if it were melting through her soft skin as she bucked and swayed her hips as she struggled to endure the abuse before the Ospoden male drew it away and grinned, allowing her to go limp in her binds. "P-PLEASE!! STOP!!! I-IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!!" Enema softly cried nervously, begging him to stop, begging him to fuck her, also she must be hint at other things as well as withdrawl symptoms were slowly beginning to surface making her more sensitive then before. This sensitive was apparent by how she trembled and quaked as a finger tip ran over her painfully erect nipples as she cutely winced her eyes closed, biting her lower lip before the male once agin graced her with a evil smile only before he took a swing with the rod in his hands.

-CRACK!! SMACK!!! CRACK!!- Droplet of blood splattered the far wall and floor as Enema was striked in the head first, then the sides. Guh! AGH!!! GaH!! Enema grunted loudly in pain as the male strike her with the rod, clubbing her brutally with the toy in his hands again, again, again, causing a nasty concussion to her head, busting her lip, bruising flesh, and leaving painful red marks on her beautiful body as she was beaten unable to defend her self from the mans heavy blows, however once he was done and Enema managed to stay conscious he would see her eyes rolling in a daze before he pressed that device back to her stomach and setting it to fierce cold. "EEEEK!!" Enema gasped, jumping as she felt the cold rod press ageist her belly as her hips jolted and thighs quivered before the same reaction was seen as it was suddenly swapped to do searing heat once agin forcing Enema to cry in intense pain as the ospoden male had his fun torturing Enema to near death with the toys he attached to her body, keeping her in a constant state of distress..

The day went on forever and felt long as Enema was tortured non stop by the male. Gonnar and his guest both took pleasure in molesting her, teasing her to no end as she struggled to stay awake, however she was unable to fall unconscious also due to what ever was injected into her neck earlier as she was forced to endure the pain of all the things the male did to her as he attached clamps that -CLACK CLACK!!!- biting her nipples to the point blood trickled off the devices that feel like they were cooking her tits fallowed by the red hot poker device that felt like her flesh was being scored, then the newly introduced leech that was jammed into her pussy as Enema nervously glared down as the male cupped it agiest her sex and allow it to find its own wave inside as Enema rolled her head back and cried to the ceiling in fear and agony as she felt it slither between her nether nips and inside of her body, pusing into her vagina where it wiggled and thrashed inside of her before it clung to the walls of her pussy and began to suck and feel, stimulating her g-spot as Enema cried and thrashed swaying her hips as her sweet nectar began to flow from her sex like a broken fosset before she was clubbed a agin until the male would witness Enema finally climax, shuttering out a painful orgasm as she fought more now to simply stay alive instead of fall asleep at this point.

P-PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! S-STOP!! ST-STOP!!! I-I DONT KNOW!!! I DONT KNOW!!" Enema cried as she reared back her head, blood dripping from her forehead as she glared blankly at the ceiling as she struggled to breath. "I-IM GONNA DIE.... I-IM GONNA DIE!!!" Enema cried to the heavens as the male would notice the leech inside of her flailing and thrashing, her belly bulging as it moved inside of her before she agin came, nectar flowing from her sex and splattered to the floor below her, only adding to the mess.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Filled with hot Adda cum, Desire felt better than good. Her cheeks were flushed. Her eyes were hazy as she took slow shuddering deep breaths, filling her lungs with the stench of the addicting musk along with the sex and testosterone that now saturated the air in the shower.

Gonnar arrived to take over things from here. Desire nuzzled into the large hand that stroked her cheek only to suddenly feel a surge burning agony surge through her entire being. "Aaauuuggghhh!" The slaves screamed until the collar was deactivated once more. "Ahh... Ah..." The human woman slumped to the floor, arms wrapping around herself as she curled up and trembled briefly. The large Adda pulled the ADD agent back up and pushed her up against the wall. Desire was not sure why she felt such agony. What did she do wrong? No orders given to her by the guards or at least none she could recall.

Feeling the throbbing scaled dick slide against her netherlips dispelled any concerns the slave had. Her pulse throbbed within her long engorged peaks as they dragged against the smooth surface of the shower. "O-Ohhh... Ohhh... Master..." Desire moaned as her hips rocked gently against the scaled manmeat. The alien male had his answer.

Inch after inch of rough scaled cock slid into Desire's melted depths. She could feel each scale drag across her g-spot, causing it to throb and send wave after wave of electric bliss straight up her spine. Her huge breasts mashed against the wall as Gonnar's hips slammed against the agent's rear. Her tongue hung out of her gaping lips as she groaned and cried out breathlessly. Juices squished and slurped around the invading member as those tender velvet walls trembled and hugged the monstrous rod.

Cock-whipped and broken, Desire embraced everything Gonnar did to her. When exhausted, she was on her knees before the large Adda warrior. Her lips graced the Adda's rod, cleaning off the juices and seed that remained. Heated breaths panted over the musky member as she slid her lips up and down the mighty shaft. Lips kissed and sucked on the alien's balls as a hand gently stroked the erect phallus. Dull and glassy eyes admired the cock and beast that brought her such pleasure and release. Her only thoughts were of pleasing Gonnar. Her free hand stroked over a breast, squeezing and groping herself as she worshiped her current owner.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:49 am

“Oh, you will not die but you may wish you had,” the Ospoden had been crude with his techniques. Of course he did not believe that she knew nothing and so he applied that rod again alternating between the frost and flame settings.

“This would be so much easier if you just told me, Enema. Your Master Goro is eager to learn this information. Make it easy for him and yourself.”

Another of those leeches had been inserted into her the two creatures making her feel bloated and full. As they went to work on her insides he worked on the exterior refraining from some of his gory tricks for the time being he did apply clamps to her index fingers and applied crushing force against them. Again he asked her about the Hand of Malice. Noting that Gonnar hadn't been back by then he decided to go check on him, just encase.

He had gotten lost in what he was doing and normally would not have bothered if not for a stray thought that pressed into his mind. The other one had been an agent if he remembered correctly and other agents may have been sent to rescue her. So he would go check but before he left he thrust his rod inside the knight setting it to do electrical damage which would ultimately kill the leeches but would deliver continuous damage while he was away.

The setting was on low only because he did not know how long he would be away for.

While pain had been visited upon her Desire felt the pleasure that Gonnar would bring. To her joy he had allowed her to clean him up only to take her again afterward displaying his stamina. The showers had been full of that rich scent from having her breasts fondled for so long and it was her being impaled against the wall that the Ospoden finally found them.

“So this is what you've been up to? I need her now -” he shuddered given the musk then injected himself with something, her serum perhaps. “Bring her to the other.”

Gonnar complied carrying Desire from the showers while still working that member inside her all the while. Other aliens tried to approach as they crossed the business area of the establishment. Other Adda prevented them from getting close. When Desire was in the same room as Enema Gonnar pressed her to the wall there again next to a plethora of torture equipment.

A few more deep thrusts and he was shooting inside her once more. Kray, the Ospoden returned to Enema pulling out that rod and letting the pair of thoroughly dead leeches ooze out of her. “Now are you ready to tell me, Enema? Gonnar, bring Desire over here.”

And Gonnar was doing just that standing behind Desire as they got close, holding her arms out behind her giving her a close view of what Kray was doing. Only now did he shift his attention to Desire consuming a breast and biting on that nipple before shifting his attention back to Enema.

“Still tight lipped?”

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:14 am

The male ospoden was enjoying his time with the shattered knight as he merclessly beat the slave now known as Enema to near death as he ignored her exhausted pleads for the punishment to end. "P-please!! J-just fuck me!!AGH!!I DONT KNOW!! I-I DONT KNOW!! PLEASE STOP!!" Enema cried, begging for the torture to stop, her need overwhelm, almost more overwhelming then the brutal pain she was currently experincing. The rod he used sent the feeling of searing heat through her body, as well as the clamps he roughly attached to her nipples burned and chewed with awful pinching, causing her tits to bleed small droplets of blood that ran down the under curve of her bouncing tits as the withdrawls almost drove her madder then the leech stuffed into her pussy, however that didnt stop the male from trying as he added more sinister toys to the half dead slave knights already battered and abused body as finger clamps were installed crushing her hands painfully as well as a seciond slug as Enema once agin flailed to life as she shuttered to expect another living creature that slithered into her womb as she was forced to endure the new leec fight the old one for control of its new home.

"F-FUCK! GaH!! F-FUCK!! I-IT HURTS!! AGUGH! I-IT HURTS!!" Enema screamed as her face twisted in rapture as the creatures inside bloated her belly and could be seen wresling with in her womb. It almost as if she were carrying twins as she flailed her hips, kicked her legs and screamed in torturous pain, however the new hell didnt stop with just the leeches as Enema soo found her leg being snatched by the the man who brough her so much harm as he hiked up her thigh and jammed the full length of his shock baton up into her slick cunt up to the hilt and set the rod to lowest shock setting.

"OH!! G-GOD!! Enema squeeled as her eyes twitched and her body began to spasm out of her own control. The rod socking her very womb as she instantly came! Her electrified necter spraying from her snatch in a sudden rush of overwhelming release as the over simulation only forced another violet orgasm to rip its way from her pussy as she was sent into a state of constant orgasms that simply chained one after the other as she was left like that as the ospoden male went to seek Gonnar and Desire.

Enema spent the next hour cumming her brains out constantly squirting out release afther release to the point her muscles were cramping and her skins was searing hot to the touch and the only expression left on her face was that of a blank drunk stare that showed nobody to be home while the leeches in her pussy dying afther the first ten minutes and it appeared Enem lost her sanity and sense of surroundings not long afther as Desire, Gonnar, and the Ospoden returned to find Enema exactly like that as the knight didn't even respond to them as they entered the room, nor did she when her Desire was tugged forward and toyed with as Enema simply released yet another orgasm fallowed by another.... even as the rod was ripped from her pussy and the leeches oozed from her sex she continued cumm agin and agin as the Ospoden male apeared to play a bit to rough and actually managed to break her.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:03 pm

When Desire finished cleaning Gonnar off, the Adda was already ready for another round. His cock pounded against the slave's womb, sending her mind tumbling down into the abyss as her body was wracked with intense pleasure. Her sex wrapped around the scaled spire inside her, each scale scratching and dragging along her tender insides.

Wanton groans were the only sounds that left the agent's lips when Kray arrived to find the chamber filled with the stench of musk and sex. Glassy eyes saw the Ospoden male but did not really register his presence. All she could think about was the cock thrusting up inside her. Drool left her moaning lips as every heavy step Gonnar took caused her to bob on the still hardened cock.

Enema's cries joined with Desire's when they returned to the room. The knight was already cumming over and over while Gonnar proceeded to fuck the ADD agent against a wall. Her insides were shuddering as she grew hotter by the second. She felt like her sex was melting around the pounding rod. Her core was quaking around the powerful monster as she could feel the thick member swell and pulse harder and faster. Eyes fluttered and rolled back in Desire's head as her mouth hung open in breathless gasps.

Hot seed flooded the woman's womb. Her own body twitched and spasmed as she came with the Adda male. His cock was soaked in seed and sexual juices as Desire was left gasping. Her cheeks were flushed as her breasts slid up and down the wall she was pressed up against. Her still twitching form was carried over to Kray. Hands held behind her, the impaled woman rested against Gonnar as the male Ospoden approached. He wasted no time in tasting the human woman's luscious globes. "Ohhhnnnn..." Desire's back arched, thrusting those udders into the man's face.

Desire did not know what was going on. The cock inside her still pulsed and throbbed as she drowned in her own lovely afterglow. Her body glistened with sweat. Panted breaths escaped the agent, her chest heaving as the two alien males continued to have their way with the two captured slaves.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:47 pm

“Hm, this one's broken already.” Rather than waste time with Enema Kray dealt with Desire now. He had other plans but seeing that his fellow Ospoden wasn't coherent enough for his tastes they would wait. Nor was Desire all that coherent he realized.

“I suppose there's always tomorrow.” Moving away from Desire he unchained Enema dumping her to the floor and left the room. But Gonnar remained, caught up with the musk he proceeded to fuck Alex whether on the floor or against the wall, him on top or her.

He may have exhausted her too if she had not been enhanced to get invigorated by his seed for each time he spent himself she regained a bit of stamina. Oddly she outlasted him leaving Alex with two individuals, both of whom had been out of it.

Her presence eased the suffering of those withdrawals but aroused Enema all the same making matters worse since she had been unable to act upon matters leaving it up to Alex to have her way with the knight or the Adda since neither had been in a position to stop her.

Much later other Adda guards arrived removing Gonnar and allowing the two to remain together until morning. Morning would find them with the guards cleaning them, Diva did not work that day either sent to another room where her wounds had been treated.

Alex did not have such a luxury doing the rounds as normal. Passed along from alien to alien by the end of the evening she was reunited with Diva, whatever miracle drugs that were used seemed to have accelerated Diva's healing to the point that she was just sore all over, not unlike her companion.

This time they were taken to Desire's room where they would spend the remainder of the night normally had not Kray arrived with a few of the masked Adda guards. A sadistic smile spread over his lips as the two Adda seized Alex by either arm holding her in place while Kray stroked her cheek. Looking over his shoulder at Enema then back to Desire that grin faded.

Another set of guards moved in to grab Diva. “Let's try this another way. How do you activate the Hand of Malice?” It was unclear who he was asking as he brushed the side of Alex's face while flexing his left arm and causing something to spring out of a wrist sheath into his hand, an object that looked very much like the rod he was using the day before.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:06 am

Enema fell unconscious shorty after Kray dragged Gonnar and Desire back to the torture chamber. The three would only see the knight twitching and trembling as she hung limply by her arms and neck as she continued to shutter out orgasm after orgasm again and again with out any stimuli other then the sheer mind blowing afther shocks of each release. It was like Enema's body was forced to cum so many times up to this point that it was all it knew how to do as nectar would simply splash free from her abused pussy and continued to collect on the floor like a broken fosset, pooling below her in what was now almost a shallow pool of her orgasmic juicies.

Kray eventually cut the knights down as she simply slumped to the floor in a heep of quivering flesh, hitting the ground with a soft !!!SPALSH!!! as her naked body hit the sticky floor. Her body still twitching and bucking at times as she continued to release in her sex induced coma where Enema remained as Kray and Gonnar decided to turn their attention to Desire who was ripe for their taking...

Enema was left unconscious and she was at the mercy of what ever the three decided to do to her while she was under, nor would she have any memory of their exploits a she was left on the floor coated in her own release, blood, as well as the slime of leeches used to fuck her into insanity until guards eventually came an unknown amount of time later and took the knight to have her wounds treated befor infection or any permanent damage set in.

Enema was spared from any work as she was focused for medical treatment, all the while unconscious for the next day. Enema was seriously fuck tortured into a coma as even simulating her body with the numerous tools of pain or pleasure recounted no reaction from the knight as she slumbered through the entire exam and even rape if there was any, if any did they would find she was still incredibly tight and made a perfect living sex doll. However they suspected she would wake eventually, she was a Ospoden Knight after all. It is not strange for knights to under go a long coma such as this, especially after experiencing such physical trauma. Knights will sleep days, even weeks or months, sometimes even years, the amount of time varied, however they sleep for as long as its necessary to heal their wounds, clear toxins, and even mental fatigue. This sudden slumber might also be one of the reasons why the medical treatment was so effective as her healing factor was increased to aid such medicines.

Diva didn't wake until the next day as she would find her self naked sleeping beside Alexandria in her partners bed chamber. Diva waking in the agents arms as she sat up in bed dazed, confused, groggy, and still sore as her hand feeling along the night stand as she was seeking water or something to drink as she found her self thirsty, however she wasn't given much time as she woke up from her two day long slumber as she was suddenly startled by the door to Alexandria's chamber was kicked open and Adda guards flooded into the from.

"Ah! W-what!?" Diva shouted with a bit of a fright, raising her arms in a motion of defense, however she was still to weak to defender her self as Adda crowed around her and seized her arms and forced them behind her back as they swiftly took Alexandria by he arms and ripped her from bed. "UNHAND HER!!!!" Diva shouted, her voice sounding more lucid then before as she looked at the Adda guards who took her partner, however the knights eyes soon focused on the next person that walked in as Diva instantly recongized the mans face as the memories of the last few days came flooding back.

"Kray..." Diva said with disdain, her eyes narrowing at the bastard of a man as Kray would notice a rekindled fire in her eyes that has been dormant for awhile now as the rest and healing she received must have did wonders for her body and mental health to recover so much of her once crumbling mind, knights were amazing for that fact. "W-what is the meaning of this Kray...... t-this is pitiful of a fallen noble house.... y-your family name is shamed more t-then it already was.... Y-you know t-tha.." Diva said with a disgusted glare, ignoring his question for the most part up until she noticed him spring the rod she knew so well from his sleeve and begin to motion it at her partner as Kray would see the knights face sink, concern for her beloved showing on her face as Diva glared at him then to Alexandria. "Dont touch her!" Diva cried, jerking ageist the guards that held her back. "I-I SWEAR!!! IF YOU HARM HER!! EVEN GODS MERCY WONT SAVE YOU FROM ME KRAY!!!!" Diva shouted at him as the guards holding her back suddenly struggled to keep her pinned as she exerted a sudden burst of that legendary strength.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 am

Heated grunts and passionate cries filled Enema's room. The Ospoden knight was completely out cold, her body still cumming while Desire was being skewered by Gonnar's thick scaled meat. The human woman's tongue rolled out of gasping lips as she shuddered out orgasm after orgasm.

Gonnar's thick gooey seed helped keep the agent's body energized and keep riding the monster cock. But, the pink Adda ground against Desire's tender depths. The constant fucking and orgasms were leaving the woman's insides at insane levels of sensitivity. Every thrust inside the slave awarded the Adda with those shuddering depths wrapping tightly around his scaled meat along with a surge of sexual juices as she climaxed with each and every thrust.

Desire's body swayed weakly as Gonnar bucked his hips upwards, bouncing the agent up and down on his mighty rod. Eyes fluttered, revealing only whites as drool left endlessly gasping lips. The boosts to stamina were keeping her barely conscious and Gonnar took great joy in fucking her harder until she was nearly depleted once more before releasing another hot load. Giant orbs bounced and sway with the beast's thrusts. Her naked body shined with sweat as it dripped down her luscious form.

By the time Gonna was spent, Desire was working with such a stamina deficit that she blacked out soon after he gave out. Her body continued to twitch much like Enema's until the guards came to clean them both up.

The next couple of days were just the human woman on duty. Without Enema, it was the agent that was demanded over and over again. The nights ended with her being cleaned up and dragged back into her room.

The second night was interupted by Diva's shouts as Desire felt a hand stroking her cheek. Eyes fluttered as the human woman groaned. Her body was still aching from the fucking she went through for her duties. Everything was so loud all of the sudden. She felt herself being held by two Adda guards as a male Ospoden asked a question.

"Uhhnn... M-Malice?" Desire mumbled before shaking her head, "Don't... Don't know, Master... What do you want from me? My... My body is yours..." The agent would have had no clue about the Hand's actual powers even if she were coherent. Fucked and broken, Desire only assumed all these men wanted her body. She was not sure what Enema was shouting about.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next