View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Empty Homes (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Empty Homes (for Octavia)
The woman explained that the she wanted Octavia from the first moment she had laid eyes on the pink haired princess. I think you have a-are mistak…hmmm The demoness kissed the Trixian clearly and firmly on her lips. A hand disappeared into Octavia’s luxiciously hair. While the woman’s other hand had moved behind the dress and and began to unfasten it. Already Octavia could feel it becoming loose. Meanwhile what felt like a tail began to press up against her covered sex, making it absolutely clear to the Trixian exactly what the woman wanted.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:57 pm

The princess offered little resistance to Luxuria’s affections. The lack of any positive response would have made it clear to most that this was due to being overwhelmed rather than enjoying the experience. The demoness wasn’t one to let such matters concern her, or even consider such a reaction possible. Instead, she attempted to press her tongue between the other woman’s lips as she worked on unfastening her dress.

Despite her worries, it was not at all difficult, and the garment was soon ready to be removed. Doing so required removing her hand from Octavia’s hair, which would make it possible for the princess to break the kiss, but that couldn’t be avoided. Slowly, she slid the dress off the woman’s shoulders and down her body before letting it drop down and pool on the floor.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:02 pm

The princess was shocked by the woman’s advances, so much it seemed that the pink haired Trixian would not be able to defend herself from the strange woman’s advances. Quickly the demoness seemed to press her advantage, her tongue pressing between Octavia’s lips even as the Trixian could feel her dress becoming loose.

The demoness eventually removed her hand from Octavia’s hair, allowing the young Trixian royal to pull back from the kiss. W-wait what are you doing? With in a moment her dress fell off her shoulders and pooled on the floor. It left the young princess in just her pink panties before the demoness.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:33 am

Luxuria grinned at the question. “Getting an obstacle out of the way, of course.” She pulled back as much as she could without releasing the princess and looked over her figure admiringly. “Such a beauty; even more so than I’d imagined. Let’s go lie down so we can explore each other in comfort.” With one arm around Octavia’s waist, she brought her other hand up to caress the princess’s breast as she tried to gently but firmly force her to the bed.

Character listing

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:18 am

The demoness simply smiled at the Triixian princess. The woman pulled back from the pink haired beauty while maintaining a secure hold on her. Wait, wait, explore each other? A hand moves up to grab the Trixian’s breast, forcing a soft moan from the young woman. The demoness pushed the Trixian forward. Octavia let out a shout as she fell over backwards on the bed, the demoness on top of her.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:00 am

Luxuria’s non-stop actions kept Octavia mentally off-balance and unable to react effectively, a fact the demoness used to her advantage as she pushed the princess onto the bed. “Yes, explore.” She kissed the woman on the side of her neck, just above the shoulder. “Find those spots that drive each other wild.” Another kiss, this one at the base of her throat. “Surely, you’ve at least imagined doing this with those pretty little handmaidens of yours.” The third kiss was lower still, almost between Octavia’s breasts. “And now, you’re lucky enough to get to indulge those fantasies with me.” She took firm hold of the princess’s breasts, gently kneading the soft orbs as she kissed and licked one nipple. At the same time, she brought her tail up to tease the woman’s sex, the tip tracing along her panties.

Character listing

Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:08 am

Before the Princess could adjust, she found the demoness on top of her, already beginning to kiss the side of the Trixian’s delicate neck. The demoness explained that she was looking to drive the royal while. Another kiss was planted in a on the pink haired beauty’s throat. M-my h-handmaidens….t-they are here to …uhhh…p-protect me… A third kiss landed between the Princess’s mounds. Hands began to knead those orbs doing what they could to stimulate Octavia. The pink haired female moaned as she felt her breasts being kneades as well as being kissed and licked on a nipple. She gasped as she felt a tail tracing along her panties trying to find a way to tease the young royal further.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:52 am

“Oh, I’m sure that’s what their main job is, but surely you at least imagine doing other things with them when you don’t need protection.” As she moved to kiss the princess’s other breast, she added, “I’m even more certain that they dream about you... Who could resist such a beauty?” Leaning down, she ran her tongue around the nub before using her lips to tease it to erection.

Her tail wasn’t inactive, either, continuing to trace along the outside of her panties. As Luxuria took Octavia’s nipple between her lips, the tip of her tail slid inside the delicate undergarment, rubbing directly against her sex and even slipping slightly into her sex. Not very far, though; the demoness wanted to get her properly worked up before going to the next level.

Character listing

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:36 pm

W-wait I would …I couldn’t be b-betray their t-trust like that…ahhh Octavia could feel the horned woman lips kissing her other breast. She had not given much of chance to recover the would, Luxuria’s mouth had wrapped around the nipple and began to tease it. Octavia moaned as she felt her nipple slowly becoming erect under the tongue’s assault.

Octavia could feel the tail continuing to rub against her lower lips through her thin panties. Before Octavia could understand what was going on the tail slipped into her the panties and began to rub directly across her nether lips. The young Trixian gasped as the tail begins to slowly penetrate her. Her vagina slowly getting wetter and wetter with each rub of the tail.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:21 am

The demoness looked up from the woman’s breast. “Betray their trust? For having perfectly natural fantasies?” She shook her head. “You really need to loosen up. Lucky for you, I can help you there.” Noting how wet the princess was becoming, she added, “And it seems you really want me to,” the tip of her tail poking a bit deeper to emphasize the point. “Now come on,” she said, lifting herself up and sliding the straps of her top off to expose her breasts. “I know you want these.” Not waiting for a response, she leaned forward so those massive mammaries were against the woman’s face, one nipple pressed against her lips.

Character listing

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2