View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Target Andros (for Akiko) 

Post Re: Target Andros (for Akiko)
“I am confident. If you do manage to get away then no real loss since I had no idea I was going to encounter you today.” His eyes peeled over her body once again. color=#FF8000] “Actually it may be a loss but I'm willing to take that chance.

“And as far as the consequences go it all depends on who, or what you encounter. I'm certain there will be some that will take certain liberties with you. Most will simply try to detain you. Enkia will not be among them.

“Your weapons and armor are here too though there will be certain risks in trying to recover them. All that will be up to you. As for additional details I will remain quiet about that for now. You just might escape and it wouldn't serve me in others knowing my plans just yet. I can tell you that it will involve infiltration and eradicating someone, a criminal element, no one the ADD will miss. Are you on board?”[/color]

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:47 am

Akiko's eyes narrowed at that listening to everything Kray had to say...about this challenge before hearing he had plans to infiltrate and assassinate someone. A Criminal which the ADD would want gone. "So your asking me to do my job but on your behalf? I take any chance to eradicate any of the scum of this universe." She said while calmly she moved off the bed and approached Kray. No hint of shame in her naked form approaching him. No doubt so used to being in a state of undress during her times as both a student at Shokushu and now an ADD Agent.

"I'm tempted to ask if I assist you in this endeavor for my freedom?" She asked calmly crossing her arms under her large breasts to make sure they were the focus she'd be impressed if Kray could keep his focus on her eyes.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:25 pm

“It's taking too long for your colleagues to get to eliminating this one. Greater priorities for them I guess but suffice it to say it is in my interests to eradicate the competition in a more timely fashion. And if I do not have to waste any resources to do it all the better.”

His eyes followed her as she neared the force field. The distance between them less then a hand span. Suffice it to say his gaze did dip for a final time but return to her purple eyes in short order.

“Simply escape and you will have your freedom. Fail and perform this task. As incentive you may have it provided of course that you succeed. Some motivation needs to be supplied. Lucky for you I am not a slaver though if I were I reason I could get plenty of credits for you. Your sword is more important to me then your body even if I were a slaver.

“Refuse and I will find something else worthwhile for you throughout your stay.”

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 pm

Akiko raised an eyebrow. "Not a slaver? Guess my opinion of you just improved marginally." She quipped in giving him a faint smirk when he dipped his eyes to look at the goods. "But I see no reason not to accept your terms." She said calmly. She was curious why he was more interested in her weapon though. But that was her weapon and she wasn't letting someone else have it.

She'd need to find it and her suit first. No doubt a daunting task due to being naked and without any weapons or ways of fighting most normal aliens. "So? How do you want this 'game' of ours to start?" She asked calmly.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:57 pm

“To be fair the game will begin shortly when I am gone. Least you not even get out of that cell. No one will be alerted it will be as if you escaped, I'll hold no grudges over the men you kill. If they got themselves killed then I really didn't need them.

“It's as much of a test for them as it is for you. Of course I cannot say the same for them so it may be better if you didn't kill that many of them.”
Kray didn't seem too concerned about that however. With one last look over her impressive form he departed leaving her alone.

After five minutes or so the power to the force field cut allowing her to get out of that cell. There was a camera that she noted that swiveled about giving her ample opportunity to avoid it. However, if anyone was monitoring it or once someone had a look they would see about half a dozen empty cells when one should have been occupied.

At most she might have a few minutes before her absence was noted. Depending on where she was would give her an idea of about how long she had. If she was someplace isolated someone may not even be monitoring her too often.

Whenever she made her move she found that there was no one in the hallway at least not in this section of the base. She could hear noise and people, however, from one end of the hall and see a few cameras that swiveled making it easy to stay out of their line of sight but slowing her progress down in the process.

So far there hadn't been any alarms but there was no telling how long that would last allowing her to set her pace for now once she set her destination and discovered where she was.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Akiko nods silently as she prepares for now. Using her bed and any blanket or pillows if she had anything like that she made a bundle in as close to her shape as she can. Making sure if anyone checked they wouldn't immediately suspect her escape when the forcefield vanished. She peeked out and noticed the camera...as she moved with speed. Swiftly dashing past the camera before it saw her.

She moved silently...carefully moving to link with the camera's so she was under each one before they spot her to avoid detection. For now she was looking for something to help her locate her position as well as potentially where her suit and weapons were located. She heard the noises and approached them while avoiding the camera's. Voices meant she could eavesdrop and maybe get some intel to help her escape or finding her gear.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:50 pm

The voices belonged to a pair of those knights or whatever they were. A sword on their left hip and a blaster on their right the pair spoke galactic basic about some sporting event though conversation broke off about their favorite gladiatrixes in the arena and about some recent matches.

From what she gathered they were heading to some sort of room. There was a lot of traffic with these knights proceeding to that room, a barracks, mess hall or some sort of meeting had been going on she gathered.

This allowed her to slip into the first unguarded room she came across. “I'm just finishing up here before heading down Ozen ...” the figure seated at a terminal replied. He had his back to the door while he worked.

Another knight, his helmet off and set upon a table near the console. His sword propped up against the chair. His focus was upon that screen filling out whatever report he was working on. He was a near human with large pointed ears and she would note that his gauntlets were off on his lap in order to make typing easier.

The computer might contain schematics of this place or a means of getting a message out through an email perhaps even a web camera to communicate to someone in real time.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:21 am

Akiko frowned as she silently sneaked closer she slipped into the room carefully. She would see a knight looking near human figure if the long ears weren't there as she looked at the console...nodding to herself as she approached. Staying low to avoid being seen. Before she moved and attempted a swift chop to the back of his neck to try and knock him out.

If successful she'd gently move him onto the nearby bed before she sat on the computer chair herself and began her work. Looking through the computer and trying to find at the least schematics or a map of this facility so she can easily find her gear and escape. Looking first for where they might store a weapon such as her sword.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:25 pm

The guard caught her reflection on the computer screen. But it was too late. Before he was able to act the blow came that rendered him unconscious.

Fortunately the knight had already logged in to the computer so she didn't have to worry about inputting the correct password. Checking the documents she found a lot of folders on various topics. There were plenty of alien sounding names, places or people, a folder listed as artifacts, and numerous other things that wasn't important at the moment.

The place was called Haven located on an asteroid in the Salzis system. Furthermore she was below the surface and the only means off the asteroid was by one of the ships in the hanger. There were hatches that lead to the surface and she could see retractable communication and sensor equipment.

From the specs the place was shielded from scans but couldn't scan or transmit unless it made itself detectable by deploying these things. There was a room complete with environmental suits so she could get to the surface.

It might have been possible to get out a message, especially now that she knew where she was. She didn't know exactly where but she could narrow it down a great deal. She could find out that those voices had been heading into a mess hall. She even saw where the barracks were as well as several armories. Judging from what she saw there were numerous smaller ones but the main one was near the barracks.

The armory had to be for heavier weapons since she saw swords of various lengths on all of them save for that alien who had remained unarmed. Some had side arms too though not all of them carried one.

Her suit was probably in one of the armories. Her sword was definitely there. Right now she had access to a weapon, perhaps even one of their suits if she wanted to spend the time removing it from the knight she just knocked out.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 am

Akiko frowned while thinking before she nods her head and began removing the armor from the knight. Using some of the bedsheets as attempted bindings to keep him bound and gagged for now as she began placing the suit on over herself...it was rather tight due to her chest but she managed to put it on. While grabbing his sword. At the least it should help her walk around for now and only get into a fight if they know she's not one of theirs.

She knew the path to the armory and began to move. She walked more casually but making sure the camera's didn't see her still. Keeping an eye out for any guards as she got closer and closer to the armory. Once she got to her suit and weapon, escape would be much easier with her stealth tech. She crept closer to the area while staying calm to avoid making mistakes. She'd notice the armory and attempt to get inside.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Her stealth didn't have to be so keen with the armor. If she was seen then most would simply chalk her up to being one of their own. The armor was a tight fit mostly in the chest area. Thankfully the pointed eared aliens were about her size and were slim.

Even with the armor she stayed out of sight from the cameras as best as she could. The knights she passed were all armed with swords and at one point she saw that alien, the one responsible for bringing here in the first place.

He paused as if forgetting something back tracking where he had just been. Getting to the armory was otherwise uneventful. There was a small problem with it however. There was a key pad that looked to have a card reader, a numerical pad and a hand scanner. What she assumed were numbers were in a language she did not understand but it was clear that the species that the knights were would be able to read them.

If one really needed to get into the armory in a hurry why was the door triple locked? Or were there just numerous ways to open the door? The hand reader might have been good for unarmored individuals like that alien. On the knight she knocked out there was no key card so it could be assumed that that was another means for the non knights to open the door.

So a quick combination? She had not yet encountered anything that hinted at a combination and could hear the armor of knights approaching her position from the direction that alien back tracked.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:38 am

Akiko grits her teeth at that. Her eyes glanced around the hallway for anything she could use to get inside the room, a classic vent to crawl through perhaps? The young agent was thankful that alien who'd defeated her so easily didn't notice she was the escaped prisoner. She looked around before hearing the steps of knights coming from the position the alien back tracked. She quickly looked around for another open door and slipped inside to hide herself.

She stayed pressed against the wall if the room was empty. Watching silently she'd need to plan this out, either see someone use a combination on the console or locate another way inside such as a vent.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:29 pm

There were no immediate vents nearby. Recalling the plans she saw there were some that snaked their way through the station and even had to lead there in a round about way. There wasn't time to look around for them when she heard foot steps she ducked into a room peeking out to see that the alien returned gesturing casually.

The knights that he had brought broke up into two groups looking for something. There were no alarms but it was clear that the alien suspected something. As she watched she was made aware that she was not alone hearing a deep growl from something at the back of the room.

It was humanoid, scaled and quite larger than her sporting wings and was that a tail? A single massive eye glared at her and there were several eye stocks on the crown of it's head. The maw was massive with several curved teeth with a long barbed tongue or tentacle extending from it.

The beast stared at her but did not close straight away grabbing her attention with that growl. Then there was a pause as it stared at her before taking a step toward her, then another forcing her out into the hall with those knights or making her confront it. Currently it had not been hostile but didn't seem too friendly. Nor was it a creature that she had been familiar with so there was nothing to go on as far as what was the best course of action in dealing with it.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:45 am

Akiko was lucky to get into a room and avoid being spotted just yet. She noticed the knights splitting and looking for something as she stayed silent in the room. Before she heard the growl...her eyes widened as she turned to look into the room and seeing the large creature in the room with her. She cursed internally at this while watching the creature her back against the wall beside the door. She couldn't head out and face potential capture. Grimacing she stayed in the room. She took a step forward confronting the creature as it approached her slowly. She kept herself silent for now hoping she could handle this.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:23 am

The creature paused for a moment, wings flexing behind it. Those eye stalks turning this way and that providing the creature with all around vision, even above and below given the way those smaller eyes moved. It processed all that information.

Then it came straight at her with alarming speed using it's own forearm like a shield to deflect the sword. Those scales quite hard and resistant to the weapon. The other arm moved in to grab her just as that barbed tongue lashed out at her face not trying to hit her but drive her in the direction of the arm to get a hold of her.

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next