View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sending out an SOS (for Kara) 

Post Re: Sending out an SOS (for Kara)
Kara didn't waste time as the insect was busy trying to fix himself, Kara lunged forward slamming one of her knees into his face. Hopefully crunching his fast as she used the force of her lunge to roll forward. Her wrists still tied up as she approached the door as quick as she could, trying to get it open which was difficult with her arms still tied behind her back. She however had learned how to fight when impaired. She grimaced before carefully opening the door. Her eyes looking down the dim hallway as she made sure she was out of sight of the other alien was still in eyeshot and turned back to face the door. She frowned as she needed to find her suit and weapons again...though where would they have taken them?

Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:44 pm

There was a sharp crunch as her knee impacted the alien's face. He groaned and fell flat on his back as Kara went forward to try and open the door. However, the alien was still moving and with one hand tried to cover his face as he tried to recover, albeit slowly with the punishment received so suddenly. But it took the agent little time, with tied hands considered, to unlock the door and step into the hallway.

The other alien was not visible from there, and a disturbing silence filled the corridors. They were dimly lit, even less than the storage room but could probably be enough for the beautiful redhead to proceed without tripping constantly. With the alien starting to gather himself she had little time to ponder on where could her belongings be. She had no suit or data on her now to check the maps, only her mind to try and remember the floors. Nevertheless, the labyrinth-like corridors and the dim light could prove confusing on the long run as the ship was a big one. On top of that, she had to move around naked with the cold air around her, cum pouring out as she went, and trying to avoid any other aliens that might be on the ship.

As she crossed some hallways, she found herself in a distinct intersection. The way to the left went to a staircase with the choice to go either up or down the ship. Straight ahead it seemed to be a sector or sorts within the frigate, hallways lined with various smaller doors. And to her right an elevator.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun May 05, 2019 5:37 am

Kara was lucky to have escaped but she was now naked and her wrists still tied together. She looked around for anything sharp she could rub the bindings against and maybe cut them off. Flinching as the cold air made her nipples harder as she grimaced. She moved through some hallways before finding herself in some kind of intersection...a staircase to her left, an elevator to her right and ahead was various smaller doors to more hallways. Kara began moving to the stairs and headed downward hoping maybe she could find a way back to the hanger and escape.

She was spooked by the silence around her besides her bare feet patting on the metal stairs while she moved down. She had to move carefully due to her tied wrists. She partially wished the ship had some kind of directions around so she wasn't running blind.

Sun May 05, 2019 9:49 am

The sensual body of the agent bounced with every hurried and silent step. Her bountiful breasts jumped, her nipples hardened; and not even her fiery mane could protect her much against the colder environment. It may have started to be obvious that life support was being restricted to a lower functionality in order to preserve the remaining energy for much longer.

As for her hands, Kara had no particularly sharp objects nearby, but a few moments against a metal railing or the corner from a pair of walls could begin to weaken the bindings or cut them altogether if she spent enough time.

And when the decision was taken, she delved into the darker staircase, enveloped by an eerie silence only interrupted by her arrhythmical steps going down. And a strange metal sound vibrating through the walls, yet nothing came out of any corner or door. A sense of danger and solitude tried to crawl into her as the unfamiliar vessel was full of dangers and no sense to know where her enemies were.

At the next level a door led outside of the staircase, and beside it, a map of her current floor and the ones immediately above and below her. It seemed that this floor was reserved for supplies and machines to help with usual labor inside the ship. The one above was mostly for lodging and recreation, and the one below had part of the machinery for non-vital systems, a few cells and a service elevator that could lead to other parts of the ship.
However, as she inspected the map she could faintly hear a clacking noise and footsteps coming from downstairs, moving up the staircase. Two of those aliens by the sounds they made and the amount of footsteps.

Sticking around in her current form would surely lead to another terrible outcome or deplorable situation like before. Even now a faint ache lingered in her sex as she had been forcefully taken for who knew how long.

Something was keeping the aliens in the vessel, and their numbers were not that many for the size of the vessel. But these answers were not easy to figure out with her current information known, and much less with the pair of aliens closing on her position.

SFA---

Sat May 18, 2019 8:48 am

Kara headed down and found the map fortunately as she looked it over nodding her head silently. She didn't have time to yet weaken her bindings as she was still exposed if she focused too long on cutting the bindings off. She'd be found and caught and being naked she had no way of fighting back. She saw the door and would need to probably head lower to use the service elevator, maybe get to the floor with the hangers and escape.

But she soon heard the noises of two aliens coming up the stairs. Not wanting to be spotted she quickly moved to the door and attempted to open it and slip inside the room...pressing against the wall to hide herself just incase waiting for them to pass. Hopefully heading up the stairs past this level. So she can slip past and down to the lower levels.

Sat May 18, 2019 10:11 am

The agent breathed as calmly as she could, trying to endure the tense moment as the aliens approached her position coming from the staircase. They lingered on her floor, right outside the door. The metal wall was practically burning the skin of her round, firm buttocks and toned back but after a while they finally walked away. Their steps echoed from farther above.

There was no other sound nearby, it was her chance. The floor beneath had a similar door but this one led to a long hallway filled with a myriad of trinkets and machinery. Other doors were open to some extent, causing a dreaded sensation of something coming out to the hallway...

The elevator was at the end of the corridor, and no alien in sight in that floor. "Oh?"

As she walked by, a voice came from inside one of the rooms with open doors. Her eyes had grown somewhat used to the dim lighting thanks to the whole time she has spent running in these conditions, but it was a bit too dark to know what was inside while standing in the hall. "Is that Kara? How the mighty have fallen... Not one to speak, myself."

SFA---

Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:10 am

Kara frowned as she slipped into the lower regions of the ship. Reaching the floor as she looked around in concern the open doors easily could house unknown dangers. She slowly stepped deeper into the hallway...eyes glancing around as best she can before she heard a voice and froze. Hearing that voice as she turned to the door she heard it. "It can't be..." She said in shock...before she cautiously stepped towards the door...despite her eyes having adapted to the darkness a little she couldn't see that well as she looked around...she knew that voice...a voice that belonged to one who'd defeated her, captured her and for a brief time enslaved her.

"Rahs Xalezel...is that you?" She couldn't help but ask.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:54 am

For a few moments the room's darkness lured her attention to the unknown inside. After hearing the voice, it was almost impossible to resist the curiosity. Her voice echoed back in the room, and it was then filled with silence for a couple of seconds.

Then came a short rustling sound before the clear noise of footsteps drew close to her. As the hallway's dim light seeped out to some short distance into the room it later revealed a pair of feet. Green, scaled, and full of muscles beneath that thick skin. The strong, toned curves of the calves led to trunk-like thighs, and a torso ripped with muscles. Kara knew this body very well, after having being beneath it, on top of it, and beside it for some time in the past. It was a matter of time until the familiar, dark mask and his bright blue eyes stared back at her, lit by the hall's lighting.

"Well," the syrictae mercenary said, looking at her from head to toe. "You are still as beautiful as I remember. I'd ask how you are doing, but we're in no position for that kind of talk, are we?"

Rahs only had a garment similar to a pair of shorts and his strong arms were bound in front of his torso, a large and tough looking object wrapped around his forearms and wrists akin to a complex pair of handcuffs restraining his hands.
As he towered over her, the mercenary approached even more towards the redhead, giving a quick glance to both ends of the corridor. "A strange coincidence meeting you here. Missed me?" Despite the situation they both seemed to be in, Rahs' deep voice still carried on his confident tone, as if they had met at some park in a city, casually.

SFA---

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:54 am

"We both do seem a little tied up at the moment." She said while looking at him with a faint smile on her face. "But it's nice to see a familiar face around here..." She said noticing the cuffs. "As you said, I'd be asking how you got caught by these bugs, but we should save for that for getting out of here." She said while she frowned. "But got any plans yourself for getting out of here?" She asked while wriggling her wrists trying to work her wrists bindings.

Kara approached looking at the bindings on his arms at the rather complex looking handcuffs while she'd only got simple rope bindings. "But I have missed you, my bed's been rather lonely." She quipped giving him a playful smile.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:15 am

The tall mercenary nodded slowly, and after making sure no one else was in the corridor his attention focused entirely on her. "I'm sorry to see you like this. A sight for sore eyes, but I'm guessing the insects already roughed you up some, hm?

We might have just the time for a short chat, but follow me first."
Rahs gestured with a nudge of his head to further down the hallway, and despite his heavier, taller appearance he made little noise against the metal floor, expert training being put to practice to try and remain in stealth. Yet, he could only let a short chuckle to her sudden quip. "Well, allow me to fix that once we are out of here. I've missed you, too, you know? Been needing some hair of fire like yours in my life.

Tell me, did you arrive with your ship or an ally's? Did you manage to dock it in this frigate's bay?"

The syrictae and human arrived to the end of the corridor, where a large, double metal door of an elevator was. It had two panels on either side and Rahs turned briefly to Kara. "Go to that panel and press your hand against it. The original owners of this ship were a species that travel in pairs, all the time. Connected, somehow. They have paired inputs or panels in some areas."

SFA---

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:21 am

"Unfortunately yes." Kara said with a grimace remembering the rough treatment while focused on him. She followed him down the hallway with a smile on her face. She also walked carefully to avoid any noise. "I'll keep you to that then." She joked before hearing him asking about how she got here.

"I came alone on my ship, it should still be at the frigates bay, provided those bugs haven't found it." She said folowing the Syrictae to the corridor and the large double metal door of the elevator. Listening to his words as she nods and approaches the other panel and moves in a position to use her hand. "Alright." She said as she moved to press her hand against the panel and with Rahs help hopefully get it working and get to the bay.

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm

"Excellent, that's all we need," the mercenary replied, getting into position before one of the elevator's panel and turning his head to look at Kara, giving her a signal to press the buttons at the same time.

There was silence at first, but it only took a couple of seconds until a low, far rumbling sound approached the pair. The large elevator moved towards them, and once in position the doors opened.

"Quick, let's get inside." The floor, walls and ceiling of this elevator where a bright gray, and there was another door on the other side of it. A single panel was placed on one of the walls and Rahs approached it, looking carefully at the strange letters and designs that it showed. "Thankfully the power is enough for this elevator to work." He pressed a couple of buttons; cold, bright tunes sounding before the elevator closed and it started moving sideways at a slow pace.

The large Syrictae turned to Kara, walking towards her. "We may have enough time to tell you what's going on. This frigate was one of the ships that barely made it out of a battle that took place here. Though that much should be obvious to you.

These damn insects borded the frigate but the engine core was damaged and only a fraction of the power is being delivered throughout the ship. I came to see what was left and that's when these bugs and I found each other. They have a few different ranks it seems. They follow some sort of queen, and then there are males, with one strong warrior kind and a weaker worker force, it seems. There should be only two warriors in this ship, the rest are workers. In some planets I've visited they call them 'Athrox'. Fearsome raiders, it seems.

The ship is unable to travel again. They must have sent SOS signals to lure others to board the frigate and escape with that."
He eyes Kara head to toe and with a short chuckle makes a gesture with his finger. "If you turn around I can try and undo the rope around your arms."

SFA---

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Kara frowns and nods silently as she listens to his explanation on those bugs. "Hmm, I'll need to make sure the ADD knows about these troublesome raiders...especially if other agents get lured into this trap." She said. While feeling the movement of the elevator. She saw him approaching and smiles. Seeing him eyeing her up and smiles in amusement. "If you want to have your hands on me again just ask." She teased before she turns around presenting her bound arms and wrists to him. "But I'd appreciate it." She chuckles while letting Rahs work on her binding ropes while the elevator continued it's movement through the ship.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 am

"I think they simply want to leave, but don't discard that they'd like to repeat the trap to get more victims to steal from.

Kara's smile drew out the mercenary's too, even if it was hidden behind the mask. "Glad we moved to the point where I can just ask, then," he laughed and then the agent turned around. It was a bit difficult to undo the rope with his wrists locked together and instead tried to break the knots until the last ones were much easier to undo completely. With her arms finally free, Rahs pressed his hands against her smooth, toned back and down to caress her round buttocks, enjoying the sensation of her body after so long.

"There we go. You'll do much better from here on out, now." After a while the elevator started to slow down. "The place where they keep their important stuff will be some corridors away from this elevator's exit. Our gear should be there."

SFA---

Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:32 pm

Kara smiles as she feels the ropes breaking as she checks her wrists for any markings from the ropes and clenching and unclenching her fists checking they were well before nodding her head. Before feeling his hands on her round buttocks as she smiles leaning into him and pressing her buttcheeks against his hands. "Well, let us begin." She teased as the elevator began slowing down as she moved to the side of the elevator making sure she wouldn't be seen easily by the opening doors.

"Here we go.." She whispered as she prepared for the elevator to open once it stopped. Hands clenched with a ready look, no doubt expecting a few of the bugs in the corridors for them to have to handle. The doors opening as she peeks looking down the corridor.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next