View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Strange Happerstance [for Quagga] 

Post Strange Happerstance [for Quagga]
"Oh..."

The simple moan escaped the woman's lips as she faded into unconsciousness, completely exhausted at being used so by the monstrous being before her. The woman only sighed tiredly as she was then placed down on the ground, back leaning against the wall, wearing nothing and covered in the monster's seed. She was fortunate that she wouldn't be getting cold any time soon, as hot as the planet was. It was then that Fornicarus left her there, having found the information he needed.

"Ah, so this world is... Alust."

Having come here by means of a salvage vessel who had found the drifting ship he had been stuck aboard and towed it back here. The monster hadn't revealed himself to the crew, as the last time he had done so didn't go so well. They had abandoned the ship and left him floating in space. This time, instead, Fornicarus had simply remained invisible, as less than air. He had waited for a long while as the salvage vessel brought him to this world and had left once no one was watching. For a time, the monster had been lost, unsure of just where he want, and none of the languages sounding anything remotely as any of the human languages he was accustomed to. And upon seeing some of the more relatively exotic species, the demon was forced to come to the conclusion that he was very much further away from either Earth or the Island. More than that, he came to the conclusion that there were indeed far more alien races than he had expected. Despite seeing some of the monsters on the island, he had assumed them to be relatively unique to the universe.

Quite mistaken, as it were.

Thus, the demon had spent much of his time after that picking up solitary females and raping them, learning as much as he could from them through both the use of sex and his powers. It also had the added benefit of allowing his ears to grow accustomed to the strange language, one they called Intergalactic Common. It seemed as if it was the most commonly used language in these parts. But this wasn't the time to recount what he had been up to. No, at the moment, the monster had caught sight of yet another never before seen alien species. Well, truth be told, the demon couldn't help but think of zebras when he had seen her. She was awfully a lot like one, though bipedal and... rather curvaceous. There was also the fact that she seemed to be heading into the rougher part of the starport they were in, a part he had been occupying lately because of the little chances of being discovered there.

Grinning, Fornicarus began following the... zebra woman thingy... staying out of sight as much as possible and moving as quietly as possible, which wasn't all that hard with the hum of machinery and the stink of grime masking his presence. Rough part of the starport, indeed. It was just another place for the dregs of the universe to hide out in, where dirty deals went down in secret, away from any prying eyes. And to him, it was a most perfect setting for a most perfect idea. Grinning still, the demon began creating what appeared very much like wolves, only they were clad in natural armor, as black as darkness, with gleaming red eyes, though there were parts of their bodies that seemed vulnerable. He didn't want to make it too difficult for the strange alien, after all. It only had to provide enough of a challenge to make her run for it, perhaps fight back if she could, but certainly flee. Unlike all the other times, Fornicarus would play the role of the Good Samaritan. Naturally, this amused the demon very much so.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 am

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: Strange Happerstance [for Quagga]
Pirates. Quagga really didn't want to deal with pirates. But they had become a nuisance in Cabbyl space and the Diplomatic Corps had arranged a meeting with their leader to reach some kind of compromise. But the zebra girl wishes that their meeting were anywhere but here. The noise and the smells overload her senses. Normally Quagga detects trouble by using her senses of smell and hearing. She suspects that is why the pirates want the meeting in this neighborhood. Her long walk to the meeting site also ensures that she is alone and disoriented.

Not given any guidance by her superiors on how to dress, Quagga dresses conservatively. She wears a tight black skirt that is so short that one sees her bare bottom when she leans over too far. She wears a matching, cropped, tight-fitting, black cami that shows a generous amount of midriff and cleavage. Ankle length, black faux leather boots with modest 2 inch heals adorn her feet. And a turquoise pendant hangs from her neck by a silver chain to complete the outfit. Since Quagga doesn't like wearing clothes, she eschews wearing a bra and panties that no one would see anyway. Her diplomatic pouch is designed to look like a small, stylish purse which hangs from her right shoulder and sets on her left hip. On her right hip rests an energy pistol in its holster. Quagga is bringing a weapon to a diplomatic meeting for the first time ever because these pirates don't respect an unarmed woman.

As Quagga turns a corner she spots half a dozen wolves. Their red, glowing eyes announce that they are not ordinary wolves. She knows that they have chosen her as their prey since they follow her every change of direction . She looks around and spies a heavy, metal bar and picks it up. Her action doesn't phase these creature as it would an ordinary wolf. These keep coming. Quagga swings the bar as one leaps to attack, hitting the creature with a loud thud. She sees that its hide is made of some kind of armor. As the next one leaps, she swings at what she hopes is a weak point, where the leg meets the shoulder. A squeal followed by pained yips confirm her hope.

Her success is short-lived as another beast bites the wrist of the arm holding the bar. The bite is so powerful that she drops the bar and cries out in pain. Quagga quickly draws her pistol and shoots the beast, forcing it to release her. Another attacks and Quagga blocks it with the pistol. Unfortunately, the beast pulls it out of her hand. Unarmed and with more wolves coming and moving to surround her, Quagga does what those related to horses do - she runs. Fortunately, she is as fast if not faster than her pursuers. But when she tries to run one way, more appear and force her back on path. It is almost like they are herding her towards an end. Quagga tries distance herself from the wolves so she has time to find an unlocked door and escape.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:00 am

The wolves performed admirably well, even through the zebra girl's unexpected retaliation, and had managed to force her onto the run. The demon lord watched, unseen, as his creations had forced the female alien into fleeing deeper into the maze of alleys and backstreets, amidst the warehouses and factories. The black wolves were fast on Quagga's heels, snapping their jaws and howling like mad as they chased her down, moving very much like an experienced pack of hunters, weaving in and out among themselves. Quite unexpected was the zebra girl's ability to stay ahead of the wolves without the demon needing to hold them back enough. Unexpected but not outside his expectations. The Marquis watched from both afar and from the perspectives of his many wolves as they chased after Quagga, forcing her toward a most desolated part of the star port, away from any help or sanctuary.

He only smiled every time the zebra girl tried to deviate from the path he had planned out for her, using additional wolves that seem to spring from nowhere to seal off those paths, forcing her back onto the central route. Always behind her, the frenzied yelps and snaps of the growing wolf pack continued to grate in the air, growing closer and closer slowly. Soon, the demon takes control of one of the wolves, pushing it on faster before lunging at Quagga, a swipe of the black claws tearing at her short skirt. The wolf soon fall back into pace with rest of the pack as the demon takes control of another wolf, spurring it on faster as it snap at her side only to fall back as well. A third wolf, possessed by the Marquis, does the same as it snarl loudly from the other side before it too fall back into pace. Soon, the alleys grow fewer and fewer, leaving Quagga no choice but to continue on ahead, fleeing the wolves down the only path left before her - Ahead.

Just ahead of her, however, a large warehouse comes into view, with the door left ajar. The pack behind her grow louder with frenzied snarls and yelps as they continue to stay at her heels. The warehouse ahead seems to be the only option she has for sanctuary, the only place that will afford her escape from the wolves. Predictably enough, the warehouse happens to be the same one used by Fornicarus as his makeshift lair, with nothing but heavy machinery that remain silent as they have never been used for years. It was a most perfect place for the demon lord to hide out as he continued accumulating experience and knowledge of space and the aliens while stuck on the starport. And now, it would be the place where he would trap his next prey and use her to carry out the next part of his plan to return to the island of Shokushu. Moving quickly, the demon lord manipulated one of the machines lining the roofs of the buildings, dropping a heavy load of girders onto the path of the wolves, the steel clanging loudly on the ground amidst the pained yelps of the wolves. With that, the Marquis watched as the zebra girl gained extra distance on the wolves before pushing them back onto the hunt, the black beasts snarling and snapping at her once again. It would be enough of a distance for her to get to the door and lock it, stopping the wolves from getting in after her.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 am

Instinct takes over for the Zebra girl and she flees the wolves just as her ancestors before her. She feels the claws of one of the creatures tear into her skirt and Quagga screams and twists to escape the creature, but only manages to cause it to sink a claw into her skin. Fortunately, the shallow flesh wound heals within a few steps but Quagga now pays closer attention to the leaping creatures. When one leaps at her side, she twists to make sure it misses her. She does the same for another from the other side. She is avoiding their attacks. But each time the wolves get a little closer.

Quagga turns a corner and sees her doom. She has entered a box canyon. Buildings on three sides and no more alleys or side streets. She will face the pack with her back to the building. She hopes that they leave enough of her so the authorities can identify her body.

And then hope. A door open ever so slightly. With the wolves so close behind, Quagga will have to burst through it at full speed. A few will enter with her and she might break the door while crashing through it. But the pack is so close that she has no choice. Then a shadow catches the zebra girl's eye. A look up reveals several girders have broken free of their confinement and are falling towards the fleeing diplomat. Quagga has no choice but to run as fast as she can and hope that they land behind her. "Maybe they'll hit a few wolves," she thinks hopefully.

What luck! Quagga manages to pass under the girders safely. And when they land, she hears the yelps and cries of several wolves. She slows as a look behind her reveals that the girders has stopped the pack. Just when she thinks she has escaped, more of the pack jumps over the girders to resume their hunt.

Quagga runs full speed to the door. She slows to a stop when she reaches it. With both strength and care, she opens the door and enters the abandoned warehouse. She slams the door closed and throws its heavy bolt to lock herself inside. The zebra girl leans her back against the door and tries to slow her panting. Just as she begins to calm down, the slit window in the door shatters as the muzzle of a wolf crashes through it. Quagga screams and backs away from the door.

Through gaps where paint has peeled off the blacked out, first floor windows, she can see more wolves gathering around the door. Even though the door is sturdy, Quagga still wonders if it will hold. The slit window is too small for a wolf to get its head through, let alone its whole body. As long as the door holds, she will be safe. Still, Quagga looks around for the ladder or stairs that lead to the catwalk fifteen feet above her.

She stops when blinding sunlight hits her eyes. Quagga holds a hand over her eyes as she looks up to see "2nd story" windows letting light flood the floor of the large room. Apropos, the light forms a zebra pattern of light and dark on the floor, or a jail cell door pattern.

((I'm sorry about the long delay.))

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

(No worries, but I'm also sorry about my long over-due response! :( )

Even with the door locked and the heavy bolt in place, it wasn't enough to dissuade the pack form ceasing their hunt. They had their prey and they would not let go of it. That, and that was not what the Marquis wished of them. Instead, loud noises could be heard coming from the door, sounding very much like heavy bodies being smashed against the metal door. With the wolves slamming themselves into the door in turns, it did not appear as if the door would break that easily but already, small groans were beginning to come from the door, the metal starting to bend a bit.

The rest of the pack however split off, running away to find other routes into the warehouse. It didn't take them long, not with the monster guiding their paths. Soon, streaks of shadow could be seen flashing across the windows, temporarily disrupting the zebra-like pattern. Then, one of the windows shattered quickly as a wolf broke through, howling loudly. Another window broke as well, more of the wolves getting into the building.

Already, they jumped down from the catwalk above and from their positions, landing easily as if they had the reflexes of cats along with the stubborn hunger of wolves. Gleaming red eyes continued to stalk Quagga as they surrounded her, the door suddenly slamming open as a particularly large wolf broke through it. It was beginning to look very bad for the zebra-girl, or at least it was until the wolves suddenly turned to stare at the door.

A large figure moved through the broken frame, pushing the twisted door out of the way, holding one of the limp bodies of the wolves in his hands. A glance behind him revealed more of the same, unconscious wolves scattered around as if they had been smashed out of the way. With the large wolf beside him, it looked as if he had actually thrown what appeared to be the leading wolf through the door, rendering it unconscious as well. Soon, the wolves began backing away from Quagga, or rather from the newcomer, the one furthest away from him actually breaking away and running out of the warehouse's back doors. It didn't take long for the rest to follow suit, save for one that instead stubbornly lunged at Quagga, trying to at least take her down.

Only to be smashed out of the way, the newcomer throwing the limp wolf at the lunging beast, pushing it out of the way. Growling, it instead made good its escape as well, following the rest of the diminished pack. They ran and ran into the darkness of the alleys, long out of sight before fading away into mist and disappearing, no longer needed.

"Are you all right?" The newcomer spoke, speaking in Intergalactic Common, even if it had a bit of an accent. He had only learned the language recently, after all. "Looked like you could have used some help."

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Quagga watches in horror as the door slowly began to yield to the incessant assault of the demon-wolves. She looks for the stairs or ladder to the catwalk above intending to take the high ground before they can break through. Shadows swiftly moving about the floor cause her to pause in her search. She looks up and sees the wolves through the upper windows. Just as she begins to wonder how they got up there so fast, the first of the wolves breaks through, landing on the very catwalk Quagga had planned to take refuge. Within moments, the floor of the building is filled with the terrifying creatures. They quickly surround Quagga and leave her nowhere to run.

Quagga turns in a full circle, unsure which wolf would attack first. "Don't let them bring you down. They want to get at your neck", the zebra girl tells herself. Just when she thinks that it can't get worse, the wolves finally break through the door. Quagga expects wolves to flood through the door. Her end is very near now.

Instead, she sees a large humanoid break into the building carrying one of the vile beasts. The sunlight streaming through the door from behind gives him an almost angelic appearance. She wants to cry out to him for help, but no sound escapes her lips.

The wolves sense his power as well as they begin to retreat from the stranger. Quagga turns to the stranger, her mouth agape and eyes wide open. Transfixed by his visage, she notices the attacking wolf only as it is airborne and nearing its target. She throws her hands up to her face, screams, and foolishly falls to the floor.

Moments before it reaches its prey, another wolf crashes into her attacker. Quagga watches it run away before she looks up at her rescuer. She still cannot make out any of his features. The sun in her eyes casts his face in shadow. But she reaches up when he seems to hold out a hand to her.

"I... I'm fine", Quagga answers with an accent thicker, though different, than the stranger's. "I don't know what I would have done had you not arrived. Thank you. My name is Quagga of Cabbyl." Quagga stands still trembling from her near death experience. "Thank you so very much. Uh. My name is Quagga". Still flustered, she repeats her introduction. She raises a hand to shield her eyes from the sun, hoping to get a look at her hero.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:28 am

Helping the Cabbyl up, the monster stared down at her as she tried to talk, even as flustered as she was. With the sun at his back, it might have been difficult for the female to see him but with her in his shadow, it was the opposite for him. Privately, the Marquis took an appreciative glance up and down the Cabbyl's body, noticing her curves and how she wore her clothes. Well, this would be quite the adventure to enjoy after all. Returning his gaze to her eyes, the monster began moving around, getting out of the sun's incessant staring and to allow her to see her 'rescuer' better. He had kept his form, instead making it just a bit more compact for easier maneuvering and to be less imposing. The color of his flesh, too, had changed as well, becoming a lighter color in order to ensure that no connection could be drawn between him and the demon-wolves.

"A pleasure to meet you, Quagga of Cabbyl. You are quite welcomed, Quagga, but there's no need to thank me. My kind is quite known in our quadrant for our keen sense of smell, after all. It would have been impolite of me to be aware of your plight and not provide any sort of aid at all." The Marquis then leaned before the alien, as if bowing to her. He would have to use what information he gleaned from his most recent string of prey to establish a most cunning deception, if he ever expected to return to Shokushu. A comforting hand soon rested upon the Cabbyl's shoulder, as if to reassure her that her ordeal is over. "You'll be fine now, the ones that fled are still running away, and the ones that are still here... Unconscious still. I have no doubt that you're capable, but even then you shouldn't have wandered into the alleys alone. What was so important you had to risk yourself, if I may ask?"

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:53 am

"I am a diplomat and I have a vital conference to attend in this sector." Quagga looks around perplexed. "Although I do not know where I am at the moment. Those wolves took me on quite a chase." Although she was calming down, Quagga's voice still quivered as she spoke. No doubt adrenaline still races through her veins. She takes a deep breath to calm herself, the resulting rise of her chest a beneficial side effect for the demon. "I was following a route spelled out in the particulars for the negotiation. I suspect the other side wishes to ensure that I am alone before they allow me to the table."

After he moves, Quagga finally gets a look at her rescuer. She sees that he is alien to this world. "You are sure that the wolves still flee? My experience is that wolves only flee far enough to regroup and then look for an advantage. As powerful as you are, there are many, many wolves." Quagga smooths her skirt as she talks and it is then that she notices the tear.

"Oh no", she says with a start. She lifts up her skirt and examines the damage. She notices her dried blood on her hip and casually brushes it away. "Look what those things did to my skirt", she says as she holds out her skirt for the alien to see. He is also can see that she is not wearing a thong. (Modesty has never been a fault of the Cabbyl.) "I can't go to the negotiation like this. I'll have to return to my ship and change."

Quagga lets her skirt drop back into place and looks nervously at the unconscious wolves. "I should really go before they wake up. Could you point me towards the docking section. I need to return to my ship." She wanted to get out of this warehouse before they recovered. The zebra girl couldn't count on being rescued by another stranger if they caught her scent.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 am

The monster continued to stare at the Cabbyl, looking at her as she spoke and worked on calming herself. That wasn't to say that it was dull to watch. Quite the contrary, as it were. "Well, perhaps it wouldn't be wise to go to the meeting alone then, if they're going to such distances to keep you alone. I doubt they're willing to sit down and negotiate with you, if they did all this." The demon shrugged, as he moved around still and began making his way for the entrance he had broke through with the wolf. "Quite sure. As I've said, keen sense of smell. Quite vital on my homeworld, actually. Far more dangerous predators than these beasts, even with their numbers. Beside, predators tend to stay away from a much stronger predator. Me, I prefer fish."

The demon stopped to look back at the Cabbyl as she spoke again, showing him the tear in her skirt. He, however, got quite a good look at the alien. Grinning on the inside, the demon couldn't believe his luck, at getting such a naive female. Most would have just ran away as soon as they saw him, but this one... Well, he supposed being rescued had softened her up. "I can see that..."

Clearing his throat, the Marquis soon wrapped his tail around Quagga lightly, picking her up and allowing her to rest on his back with the plates to provide support if necessary. "I'll do better than just point the way out. Allow me to take you back to the docking section, Quagga. You'll be safe in my care, I promise." The monster began moving, slithering in between the limp bodies of the wolves, and returned the way the wolves had chased her, knowing it quite well as he had been following her as well. "In any case, you should be more careful. If you're meeting people on this planet, they can't be a civilized sort. It would be foolhardy to walk blindly into danger. You shouldn't take your safety so lightly."

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:57 am

Still shaking from her escape from the wolves, Quagga missed the demon referring to himself as a predator. That is a vital piece of information to a Cabbyl, a creature used to being the prey.

"You think the pi... they sent the wolves after me? But why? I'm going to negotiate with them. If they don't want to negotiate, they don't have to agree to meet me. I've never dealt with them personally. I just don't see how that benefits them." If it were his plan, it is working as the Cabbyl is quite distracted by his statement. Rather than take care with an unknown alien, she is mulling over his hypothesis.

A brief gasp escapes Quagga's lips as the alien effortlessly picks her up and places her on its back. "You are too kind. And this is not necessary." Quagga uses the plates on her rescuer for balance. She isn't used to riding "side-saddle" and his slithering motion is most disconcerting. Another mistake now occupies her mind. This one she corrects at once. "I am terribly sorry. I have been quite rude. I haven't even asked your name. Mine is Quagga and I come from Cabbyl." So flustered is the zebra girl diplomat that she is unaware that she has introduced herself for a third time.

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 am

The demon lord listened as the Cabbyl went over his observation, both amused and astounded by the alien's naivety. If this one had been trained as a diplomat, then the monster privately wondered whenever she had completed her training or if her instructors had simply overlooked this one flaw. Naivety was a terrible thing to have in a negotiator. But at the same time, for him, naivety was a terrible thing to waste! He decided on using a carefully chosen remark. "There is always immense value... in hostages." Then he thought that it might not be enough, considering that it was possible her superiors didn't deal with hostage takers as a matter of policy. "There is also the fact that pirates do deal in slavery as well." He didn't know whenever it was true but it wasn't something that could be confirmed right away, after all.

It didn't take long for the demon lord to return to the docks, the space ships coming into sight. As he approached the ships, the Marquis only smiled in entertainment as the Cabbyl introduced herself yet again, for the third time. He hadn't realized that he hadn't introduced himself as well and decided on a disguise quickly. "I would introduce myself but I fear my name isn't something that could be pronounced in any of the languages I know. However, some of the females around here have taken to calling me Forni, for some reason." The demon lord slowed his progress, turning his head as far as he could as to look at the Cabbyl. "And I'm afraid I'm a long away from home. You wouldn't have heard of it, not many have."

(How'd ya like them apples? :lol:)

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 am

"I would have made for an expensive hostage or slave. I was well armed and wary. They may have taken me alive, but several of their number would never have left this planet save in a box. Though I think they would have just abandoned their bodies." Quagga shifted her weight to try to get a little more comfortable. "If they want slaves or hostages, they have far easier methods of obtaining them."

Despite her discomfort riding on Forni's back, she had to admit that she felt very safe in his company. He had disabled only a few of the beasts. And the rest probably were shadowing the pair at this very moment, waiting for the two to separate.

"Forni? I must admit that the name sounds strange to me. It seems like it rhymes with something. But I can't quite figure out what." Quagga took this opportunity to remove the gun belt from around her waist, exposing a bit more skin in the process. "I don't know. I've heard of many systems. I've visited quite a few. Your home world isn't in Felid space, is it?" Despite all her training, the zebra girl couldn't enitely keep out how she felt about Felids from her tone.

((Right back @ ya! :P))

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

"Perhaps. Not to say that you aren't capable at all, far from it... It has been my experience that the more difficult a task, the more rewarding it proves to be. If you would have made for an expensive slave or hostage, then I'm sure they would have demanded quite the price for you. And beside, even if you had taken a few of them out, it would only meant larger shares for them to enjoy, all the more reason to take you as a slave." The demon lord shrugged, calmly responding to the Cabbyl's reasonable argument with further reason. It was the only way to defeat logic, after all. Fight fire with fire, as they say.

It didn't take much longer until the two of them were moving past all sorts of ships, the monster expecting his little 'friend' to pipe up and point her ship out. She hadn't given any directions yet, so he could only assume that he was still on the proper path. He listened as she went on, talking about his name and then about systems and something called Felids. He supposed that was another species, most likely. "Afraid I don't know what Felids are but from the sound of your tone, they're nothing good at all. I've heard that tone before, and it's usually reserved for a hated enemy... Couldn't these Felids of your have a standing bounty for you Cabbyl, perhaps? I wouldn't put it past pirates to try and collect... They are unscrupulous, after all. But no, my home world isn't exactly somewhere that could be reached by a ship."

"In fact, I'm surprised I even managed to get out. It's been quite an adventure, exploring the universe and meeting all sort of new people, as strange and different as they are. Just as it's been a pleasure to met you as well, even under these circumstances. However, I'm not so sure you should attend the meeting, not with this much danger. It's a honor to do good for your people, yes, but even they cannot expect you to be so foolhardy as to risk your own life, especially not for the sake of some pirates. I would hate for you to be harmed because of some fool's greed." The Marquis shrugged, hoping that the Cabbyl would decide to drop her little mission. If she did, then he could manipulate the naive little female into providing him transport, and perhaps a bit of entertainment. If she didn't, then.. Well, there were other options to explore.

(Haha, always fun to break the fourth wall with a bit of inside jokes. :lol:)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 pm

So intent was Quagga with her conversation with her rescuer, that she missed telling him where to turn. "Oh! We should have turned right back there!", she says rather embarrassed. "The Etosha is down that row."

As the two go down a row of rather stately spaceships, Quagga continues with their conversation. "I wouldn't put anything past a Felid." If tone of voice were a weapon, thousands of Felidae must have just died horrible deaths. "But I just don't see the two groups joining forces." As she spoke, they came to a gateway trimmed with green and white lights. "This is the Etosha. The lights indicate that it's a diplomatic ship on a diplomatic mission."

The Etosha was a major change from the other ships docked in this area. While those ships were large and stately, the Etosha was a small vessel bearing the many scars of collisions, crashes, and battles. Quagga hops off her rescuer and runs over to the hatch. She keys in a code and the door slides open. "Come in for a drink. I owe you something for saving my life and I could use the company while I change."

Quagga escorts Forni to a small lounge inside her ship. Two couches face a table in an area that seems to be designed to seat six Cabbyl. If they are all the size of Quagga, it would be a very crowded six. "Let me change first and I'll get you something to drink."

She runs down a short hallway and into a room without a door. "I'm not sure what you'll like drink wise. I do have a wide variety though", she shouts through the door. A few moments later Forni hears, "tell me what you think of this. I'd love to get an outsiders opinion." With that, Quagga comes out of the room and into the lounge holding a very short black dress against her body. The dress rests high up on her legs and obviously reveals a great deal of cleavage.

"Wait! I have a better one!" With that, Quagga turns and runs back to her room. Her rescuer can now see that she is nude. And her mane ripples with an almost hypnotic wave in time with her strides. Perhaps her clothes diminished the effect when she was running from the wolves. Or perhaps the slower stride in her ship causes the effect. Whatever the cause, the effect is very pleasing to the eye.

"I think you'll like this outfit", Quagga calls from her room. "It's very pretty and very practical." She comes out again, this time wearing the outfit. She wears a small, black skirt with a white, long-sleeve, mesh top. The large mesh has a smaller mesh pattern inside which provides a tiny amount of modesty to the top. When Quagga twirls, "Forni" can see that the cropped top is backless, with two straps connecting each side. "This has to be the one. I can strap my holster to my waist and it won't cause my clothes to bunch or shift. What do you think?"

Profiles:
Cabbyl information

[A Bala production]

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 am

The small vessel wasn't much to look at.

Of course, he had been in a few ships and didn't have much experience to judge anything properly but there was no getting around that fact. Well, that wasn't a problem really. Worst come to worst, he'd just kick out anyone in it and have the silly female fly him back to where he came from. Unless they were all females, that was. His own harem to play with. The thought only made him grin in lewd amusement.

As the Cabbyl hopped off his back, the demon lord watched as she went to the hatch and opened the door. Upon her offer for a drink, the Marquis merely nodded and followed behind Quagga.

It was small in the ship, as he had expected, but not so small that it had been a problem for him given his size. The monster kept on following until they came to a small lounge. Taking note of the couches and the table, Fornicarus pondered whenever there were indeed others with her, but as the ship seemed quiet and he could not sense any others aboard, the demon decided that they could very well have been out and about.

All the better.

Giving Quagga only a smile, the monster watched as she took off down the hall. Though he couldn't see her, the demon could hear as she spoke loudly, bringing up the drinks once more. Well, as long as she had something alcoholic, he wouldn't mind what the alien served. At the request of his opinion, however, the demon turned his attention back at the Cabbyl as she returned, wearing quite a short dress, revealing much of her legs and giving the monster an ample amount of cleavage to see. Well, a female this friendly and the body she had... He just knew he would be having quite the fun aboard the vessel.

About to offer his opinion, Fornicarus was stopped as the alien spoke up quickly, wanting to show another dress off first. At the sight of her retreating and very much nude back, the Marquis couldn't help but give an appreciative stare at the Cabbyl's behind and back. Very much pleasing to the eye, he thought to himself.

Clothed or nude, he would most certainly be helping himself to her.

The monster then began looking around the lounge, soon finding the drinks and a wide variety of them at that. Grinning, the demon lord pulled out a bottle of what seemed like the strongest drink she had before pouring it into glasses for the two of them. This wasn't all he did, however, for he had made a special addition to the alien's drink. Drops of liquid dripped off a finger as he held it above the glass, adding a potent drug to it that would allow the female to get drunk very easily. After all, he had a ship to hijack and at this point, information was most critical. At the Cabbyl's second return, the Marquis was treated to the sight of her in other clothes, this time wearing them.

"Very lovely, Quagga." The Marquis smiled, applauding the look she had dressed herself with with two of his hands as he brought the drinks over. It was in fact quite attractive a look, and the demon had to wonder whenever all the clothes owned by this female were this... revealing. If it was just her, then he had to admit that she was quite a sexual being. If her entire people was like this... Well, perhaps a visit to Cabbyl was in order. Either way, the demon lord most certainly liked what he saw and he made no effort to hide this. "Very practical as well, I do believe you've chosen wisely. Ah, and I hope you don't mind but I made drinks for us."

The demon then held the specially prepared glass out for Quagga, already holding his own glass nearly to his mouth. "A toast then, to the start of a wonderful friendship?"

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next