View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia) 

Post Re: Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia)
“really?” she asked gently cocking her head to one side and considered. She wanted to get back to see if her ship as okay... but the sunset was still a few hours off, and she was only a short drive from her landing site.
Sure, she thought She could afford to spend a little more time with her new friend. And besides her interests had been piqued, if he gave her even a little treasure from his race to go keep, she could hold onto it like a little reminder of this day and all it meant to her.
And perhaps she would even see him again in the future, she would like that. “certainly, I can stay, I would love to see it.”
She said, rising quickly, Amelia found that she was excited, she tried to guess what it could be.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 am

She fell for it hook, line, and sinker...
"Great, follow me." Rahs stood up and went inside. His heart was racing, it almost seemed too easy and too good to be true. It definitely felt like these two grew to be something similar to friends. A human and an alien that shared a love for various artifacts. The former soldier felt like giving a present to her beisdes showing her the real deal.

As they reached the armory, Rahs noticed an old gauntlet in the corner. It was one of the first armor pieces he used back in his planet. Some time ago, it was worn out and rusty, but after some quality time with it, he managed to make it look better than decent. Of course, it was too small for him now, but at least it could fit for her. He picked the gauntlet up and offered it to her. "This was my first gauntlet. I can't use it anymore and probably any strong warrior won't be able to either, but it's still useful for minor protection. You can have it and do whatever you want with it, and it's free for you."

Maybe she would keep it, or sell it, who knew? As he went deeper into the ship, he opened the door to one of the free rooms the ship had. Right then it only served for one thing: to hold a homing laser cannon inside. As Rahs showed it to Amelia, he said "This is what I wanted to show you. It's a rare homing laser cannon for any small and medium sized ships. I already have one equipped, so this one is dead weight to me. What do you think?"

It was a spoil of an enemy, so it didn't cost Rahs anything... besides giving a tough fight of course. He did want to trade it to Amelia for something, something that can't be put in a wallet.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:40 pm

She followed him Rahs to what must have been his armory, he had so many weapons she thought as she gazed across those displayed, they where so beautiful in their own way. Whenever she thought of a steel weapon blade or gun or otherwise she named it art, a balance between beauty balance and deadly efficiency, and a warrior race such as his with a long history of martial fighting prowess had such ornate beautiful weapons. She was snapped from her thoughts when he handed her an old an venerable looking piece of Armour, and said she could keep it. And she thanked him and took it gladly, the piece had been well cared for despite it's age. And looked no less effective today than it must have when it was new.
Then they where moving again more sights to see and he went into another room. And she stepped inside she couldn't help but marvel at the ships apparent size. The craft was a fighter, large for a fighter certainly but a fighter none the less. And yet it had not only room for an armory, but also spare room for freight and goods, and she hadn't even seen the engine, or the cockpit.
So practical she thought again. Her junker was a larger craft to be sure but she had only just a little more space than he did. But her ship was human built, bulky and old in design, the ships machinery took up so much space in the craft that she had little room for much else but it's mandatory functions. The alien craft was so effectively managed for material space. Humanity was still so young when it came to their technology she was reminded. And then Rahs showed her what he bad been referring to outside.
It was a weapon, a cannon, a laser cannon, with homing capabilities? She knew already she had to see inside the thing see how it worked, if not her one of her peers could surely put it to work. Alien weapons seldom survived the destruction of the ship they are attached to, small arms where one thing but of alien heavy ship mounted weapons the A.D.D had next to none. This was the very reason for her work, and when a find like this came along she got easily excited. This would be a welcome find, and her superiors would be vastly impressed. It looked heavy but she had equipment to heft such a thing, and thanks to her sales today more than enough spare room to store it an excellent opportunity she thought, and she would be more than compensated for her efforts upon her return to the fleet
“how much do you want for it?” she said excited her mind reeling with the possibilities grinning broadly and looking up at Rahs for his answer.

Last edited by Sorrow Singer on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:51 pm

"It's not exactly homing, it actually calculates the trajectory of the target and uses a mirror reflection technique to move the light in something that appears to be homing." She looked so amazed, it seemed that the ADD wasn't familiar with those kinds of weapons. But best of all: she loved it. Everything fit, it was like the perfect day for everyone.

With a wide grin she looked up at him and asked how much Rahs wanted for it. It felt like an eternity until she asked. "Well..." he locked the door behind her and cornered her against the wall. As he caressed her cheek with a finger, he added "I thought about it and decided that the way how you'll pay me is gonna be the same way I would've made any other ADD agent apologize for touching my things without asking... but nothing personal, Amelia, it's pure business, only a way to get the cannon..."

As he finished speaking, he lowered his other hand to her groin area and started to caress her cameltoe, rubbing his fingers on her nether lips and finding quickly her hidden nub through the tight skin suit.

SFA---

Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:53 am

She was at a loss for words, it had all happened so quickly. Her first reaction had been confusion and a sort of quickening of her heart , he was caressing her cheek with one hand, so gently for someone his size she thought. It felt good, almost as much as it felt wrong. Amelia blushed under the attention and tried to focus on his words. Tried to find a reason to his actions, she already knew but it was so hard for her to believe, she had to hear him say it. And he did not disappoint. He wanted her, he wanted her as payment, it felt so...strange to her. No one had ever treated her this way before. And she choked on every word her lips tried to form. And then suddenly he touched her, Rahs was touching her down there.
She froze at the touch, felt cold all over, but then it changed and she could feel that it was heat burning through the cold growing insider her. a quickening down below, and her heart was pounding away within her chest.

Shocked and suddenly a little bit scared she recoiled from his assault, but it was no use, she had her back to he wall.
His touch felt good, really good. His fingers was deft gentle, their movements deliberate and practiced. He seemed to know exactly how she ticked.
It felt so good, but she didn't understand why, Rhas was an alien, why was he touching her? and why was she enjoying it so much?
She wanted to ask him to say something anything, her eyes stared pleading at his with a mixed look of pleasure and confusion.
She opened her lips to speak, but instead she gave out a long silent moan.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:34 am

"Does it feel good, Amelia?" He cooed, making the caress on her lips a bit faster. His hand caressing her cheek went down and groped her rear, and it climbed up her back, running his fingers over her spine. Her mouth just let out a silent moan as her eyes looked at his, full of pleasure but screaming with questions.

"Haha, you are kind cute for being a human," Rahs told her, evading the obvious question her eyes asked for with such intensity: why? His touch left her body and he looked at her and gave a slight sigh. "Take off your suit, Amelia..." It sounded almost as a plea, not as an order from a horny alien to a poor girl. "If you don't, I'll eventually tear it off," he added, giving her the option to finish things with clothes to wear after, or going back to her ship completely naked.

SFA---

Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:07 am

"it...d-does" she replied the words stuttered and rushed, the feeling was so sweet she wanted it to last, but more so she wanted it to stop. until it did and she realized what a mistake her last wish had been.

Amelia staggered as Rhas removed his hands from her. She instantly missed it, she could feel a deep moisture building down below, and she could feel a wetness slowly flowing down the insides of her thighs.
although she couldn't have said why, she was torn, she felt like she wanted him to continue so badly but at the same time her mind was telling her it was wrong, so very wrong he was an alien. She tried to think to clear her mind and to speak.
But nothing would come it was too hard to choose one or the other, so she did as she was told. She was good at following instructions, she was a soldier after all. Closing her eyes Amelia's hands found the three buckles that held the topmost piece of her suit in place, one by one she released them and let her arms fall down to her sides letting it slide off on it's own to pile on the floor behind her. Her toned shoulders and her neck where bare and free, as where her arms up to her gloved hands.
She felt her hairs standing straight up, stimulated by the sudden and unexpected cold. Eyes still firmly shut she started on the suits mid section. The piece ran from just over her breasts to her crotch where it ended, along her sides where the small zippers running from just under her armpits to the bottom of the garment, hidden from view by a seem in the design, she pulled the both zippers down as to the bottom and taking a deep breath she unclasped the last restrains on the garment, on thin strap over each shoulder. And the material fell away. But it caught she realized in he lower regions the flexible fabric had entangled itself in her backside and it was moist and we and sticky below her lower lips.
She tugged it free blushing a bright red, while the thing fell to the ground and wondered how long it had been hiking up, the material was so light she hadn't even noticed. She let her back fall against the wall behind her and flinched a little at the feel of the cold metal on her bare ass. Slowly she opened her eyes at last to watch his expression what would he think of her after such an embarrassing display?
She shivered in the cold she had nothing left. Her slim but firmly muscled body bare and vulnerable, all was soft pale skin, save for the small patch of blond hair between her legs, and her boots, she still had her boots. they where tall and reached all the way up t her thighs.
She couldn't be sure if he wanted those as well, the ground here looked cold and hard she would let him decide. If she closed her eyes and tried hard enough she could abide his orders, if she couldn't see him how could she tell? He was just a superior officer treating her in a way she had always wanted to be treated. She had decided. It was going to be okay.
“would you like me to remove my boots as well...sir?
she asked firmly eyes shut tight.

(just in case the outfit confused the bloody hell out of you I has pictures in the works, I'm just really picky about the quality, but I think I can scan and post them by tomorrow at least)

Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 am

((Top part was a bit confusing, but I got it alright. It's okay if you're not okay with quality, I know how it feels @_@ ))

"...."
She made an amazing show when she stripped for him. And Rahs held back a chuckle when he saw her blushing because the suit entangled itself with her rear. She was beautiful, even being able to be called finesse, but her muscles were well-toned as well. Her nectar flowed from her lower lips to the insides of her thighs and also the groin area in her suit was left with a mark. She not only liked it, she loved it.

Her breasts were very appealing as well, even if they were small compared to the size of other agents. Her pink nipples were starting to react to the cold. And then she asked about taking off the boots. The question was practically unnecessary. But how did she call him? Sir... the word being relived in his mind. He was gonna enjoy this, and this was also visible, since his cock started to twitch, growing to semi-erection making a notorious bulge beneath the brown piece of cloth he was wearing on his waist.

"Most certainly, agent. Now do so," Rahs replied, a slight tone of authority in his voice. His groin was very close to her just like the rest of his body, and if she were to lower her upper body to remove the boots, Amelia's head would be next to his hidden member. After she stood completely naked in front of him, he reached around her waist and with the other hand went for her wet hole. "Tell me, Amelia. Do you like this? Would you like to continue? You obviously would like to please your superior, right?" he asked her, a finger teasing her lips and clitoris, wanting to hear her say it out loud.

SFA---

Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:16 am

Amelia did as she was told obediently, the floor felt cold and cruel on her bare feat. She felt so vulnerable and weak, but she liked it. Her nipples where getting harder in the cold and she was blushing furiously from the attention Rahs payed to her nether lips. She could not see him, but she could feel him, he was so close she could feel the feat of him. Her plan was working she thought, she was going to make it through this, was going to be just fine. Her superior would take care of everything she just had to remain calm and do as he told her, it was exciting her, it felt wonderful, And she told him so. “yes, i-I do, please nothing would please me more, sir.”
She said with only a little trouble, it was hard to get words to form properly when tiny gasps and moans escaped her lips every few seconds.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:49 pm

"Good. You aren't allowed to object, anyway." His hand around her reached up and pinched one of her nipples lightly. He could feel her firm breasts, and wondered if she minded her bust size. "I usually like larger breasts, but yours are very nice too. But do you like them, Amelia?" Rahs asked as his finger down there started to part her lower lips.

"Now... kneel and take off my clothe," he ordered, his fingers leaving her body once more. He was referring to the brown piece of clothe tied around his waist like a towel. "After that, you will suck my cock, understood?" he added, the tone of authority still in his voice.

SFA---

Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:41 pm

she felt him pinched her nipple gently, and she gave a short yelp of surprise and pleasure, no one ever noticed her breasts. She hated that, even among the few males the Add had to offer, not a one had ever looked at her the way they looked at the others. She Hated them all for that, it was yet another thing to make her feel inferior to them. Amelia. Eyes still firmly shut, Amelia blindly reached out and found his garment removing it clumsily and letting it fall to the floor.
whilst she worked Amelia answered his first question. it was easy she could just say the same thin she said when she looked into a mirror.
“they are... too small...I...no one ever...”
She said louder than she had intended. Frowning as she said it. Her words trailed off, it was too embarrassing instead she apologized.
“I'm sorry you don't like them, sir.”
her hands found his hard member and she froze momentarily frozen as she noticed the size of the thing. She was blushing a bright red as she held the thing in front of her face. In idle conversation with the other girls back in basic. The kind of conversations you got into late at night when excessive amounts of alcohol where consumed and no men where present. Bigger was better they would say.
Okay I can do this, it's simple what could be more simple, like a lollipop, an enormous, smooth throbbing alien lollipop
“ill do the best I can sir.”
she said softly, she aligned it with her lips and wrapped them around its tip she tried to advance down it's length and found herself as far as she could go. A mere third of it's overall length. Amelia wondered how the Hell she was supposed to get the whole thing in.

Last edited by Sorrow Singer on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:25 pm

"It's not that I don't like them, on the contrary. But it seems you would like them bigger, right?" He replied, actually finding them very appealing. As she knelt with her eyes still tightly shut his cock reached its full 14 inches. After letting the clothe fall, she found his member, throbbing and ready to be pleased.

"I'm sure you will," he said as Amelia began to wrap her lips around the massive phallus. Rahs let out a groan as she went as far as her mouth allowed. Rahs put his hand on her head, moving her back and forward again, giving her a rhythm, since she looked like she wanted to get the whole thing inside and very nervous. After she got the rhythm, he just caressed her hair, noticing her face was half red with all the blushing.

SFA---

Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:32 am

Rahs guided her in a steady constant rhythm,which made her task a fair deal easier.
She couldn't say she really enjoyed it. The long member tasted like of salt, and sweat, and something else unfamiliar to her sense. However Rahs sounded pleased from the sounds of things, and he had asked her to do this, and that was enough for her.
Amelia added her hands, gripped the back of the shaft with her left hand, and placed her right on his hips to steady herself. Her haw was growing sore from the effort, but she continued her work, dutifully pumping away.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 am

She was certainly giving it her all. Amelia's hand now gripped the base of the shaft so most of his member was being pleased. "Keep going..." he said as he could feel how the pleasure was spreading evenly in his cock. She was so sexy and beautiful, and it had been a long time since Rahs took a woman like he's used to.

After a while, the blonde girl finally made Rahs reach the top of a mountain of pleasure. "I'm coming," he said just before his cock exploded due to the amount of pleasure received, giving another groan of pleasure. The first spurt hit the back of her throat, and the rest of his hot spunk filler Amelia's mouth quickly. Rahs's load was so much it eve started dripping form her mouth.

He removed his cock form her mouth and proceeded to stand her up. "Good job, Amelia. Your success in this task deserves a reward..." and then he lowered his hand to her lower lips once again. The first touch was gentle and teased the sensitive area. But he then started to caress her clitoris, pushing Amelia to the wall as lust and pleasure filler her body and mind. His other hand took hold of one of her tits and then massaged it.

SFA---

Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 am

Amelia's eyes snapped open in surprise as the hot semen exploded into her mouth, filling her mouth, she knew how it worked, but it still shocked her how suddenly it happened. And there was so much of it, he removed himself from her mouth and helped her to her feat.
Amelia knew what to do, she was dutiful and she would shun no responsibility. She accepted and swallowed the thick salty tasting liquid with a long gulp and a small trail escaped and made it's way down her chin, she wiped it off with the back of a hand and averted her eyes. It tasted awful, and she could still taste it on her tongue, but somehow it was worth it when he looked at her when she was done.
He thanked her and then gently pushed her back against the wall again, his fingers he took to her nether region again, resuming his magic on her again, she moaned, loud and clear. She arched her back, and he cupped her breast and made it feel sweet too.
Her eyes where open now, she was working up her courage, she could not yet look him in the face but she could understand his purpose now. Why he did it, it felt so good, and if he was as much like her as she felt he was, than he was lonely as well.
It still felt wrong, but not as wrong as it had.
She could not approve of this, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it she thought, as another loud moan escaped her lips.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next