View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Detour(For Rei) 

Post Re: Detour(For Rei)
Rei gasped as she felt her arms and legs being absorbed into his body, Wait, h-how are you doing that. She struggled to pull herself free, but the clay seemed to harden around her limbs like concrete. It was then that she felt his hands begin to cup her breasts, she let out a soft moan. N-no please. I-I'll be good...

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 am

"Oh I'm going to make sure of that personally." Dolom says rubbing and squeezing both breasts in his large hands. His body felt like a soft clay with small grains of sand mixed in. RSI would have especially felt this when a new appendage grows beneath her and rubs against her sex.

Wed May 22, 2013 3:57 pm
Profile YIM

Rei gasped as she felt the large hands reached out and grabbed her breasts and began to massage and squeeze them. It was then that she felt something large and form underneath her and begin to rub against her netherlips. Oh, n-no...p-please...not that.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

"There's no escaping it. You damaged a very expensive part of my ship, so you're going to answer for it. And believe me, it won't end here." His appendage continues to rubs against her sex, barely going past her lips. His fingers pinch at her nipples. "Besides, I think you'll love this. Because unlike most other life forms, I cum or get tired. I could ravage you for hours on end if I wanted to. Maybe you'll lose your sanity by the end, its happened to other girls before you."

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

It won't end here....ahhh.. Rei could feel the massive appendage press into her lower lips feeling just the tip of her sex. His hands continued to play with her breasts as fingers pinched and teased her nipples. However that was not the part of that concerned the outlaw. Lose my sanity? I-I don't want to lose my sanity, please I don't to lose that...P-please I-I've learned my lession, I w-won't do this again.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:52 am

Dolom ignores her pleas and continues teasing her body, making sure she's good and ready. He then slowly impales her onto her clay cock. Another one forms on his shoulder and moves down forcing its way into her mouth before both start thrusting.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:14 am
Profile YIM

N-no you can't do this. However her body betrayed her as her lower lips became wet. She let out a shout as she felt his massive clay phallus begin to push into her folds. She didn't even have time to protest as second member formed and pressed into her mouth.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 am

"Oh, but I can do this, and I will." Dolom says as his clay appendages thrust in and out of her mouth and pussy. His large hands grope and squeeze her breasts, though he had a hard time being able to pinch her nipples with his fingers. The appendage in her sex begins to form bumps and ridges, adding to the pleasure Rei was feeling.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:42 am
Profile YIM

Rei could only let out muffled moans as she felt his his appendages move in and out of her orifices. The poor pirate could feel his massive hands grab her somewhat small breasts and begin to squeeze them. In a moment she could feel bumps and ridges from the massive phallus that was trusting in her velvet folds. It only forced more sensations on the outlaw as she could feel how wet her sex was getting.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 pm

"Be thankful my body isn't made up of rock or metal. Those Graninites are not very flexible like I am..." Dolom says as he moves his appendages faster. The one inside her sex begins to twist and turn as it moves, rubbing against her inner walls in different directions.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Rei was indead greatful ad hust the mention of rock or metal made her wince in sympathy for anyone having to deal with those creatures. Suddenly she felt the phalluses increased their pace as one began to twist and turn in her folds, forcing more muffled moans from the sexy platinum blonde.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Rei was indead greatful ad hust the mention of rock or metal made her wince in sympathy for anyone having to deal with those creatures. Suddenly she felt the phalluses increased their pace as one began to twist and turn in her folds, forcing more muffled moans from the sexy platinum blonde.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Dolom makes the bumps and ridges on his appendage a little bigger and rougher. He was showing the pirate no mercy. He meant it when he said he'd make her go insane with lust. Then of course she had to work off the damaged crystal. Sure she could probably give him something of equal value, but he wanted her to suffer for a while.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:34 am
Profile YIM

Rei let out a louder muffled moans as she felt the cock become larger and rough. The young woman the could feel the pleasure building inside her. She tried to struggled to move her arms and legs but she was stuck fast.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 am

Dolom's body kept a good hold onto Rei's limb preventing her from escaping while he put her in her place. As he ravages her sex, a very thin appendage forms and strikes her ass like a whip, but leaves only a red mark where it hit. "Perhaps this session will make you realize just how pathetic you human girls really are."

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:01 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next