View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Opposites Attract... Something. Headaches, Maybe? (for Yif) 

Post Re: Opposites Attract... Something. Headaches, Maybe? (for Yif)
And Yif was wracked with mind-destroying climax, shattering her will and undering her body with its power. While she was still shaking, the beautiful Albinnja was hefted up, held firmly by her wrists and suspended in the air. Her ankles held as well, she was in an 'X' position, but not so much that her limbs were stretched out. Instead, her feet shook and stood on the floor, and her elbows and knees bent as her body fought off the shudders. Her waist was held as well, supporting her weight as her body tried to recover from the orgasm that hit her...

The white tentacles that held her all came from the back of a young man. He was lean and short, pale hair glinting in the faint lights of the display monitors and systems that were the only illumination of the dark chamber. His eyes were focused on hers, a confident smile crossing his lips as he watched her. She was able to make out the vague outline of plain, simple clothes that he wore; he was not dressed like a captain, or a diplomat, or anything of the sort. More like a crewman.

With darkness surrounding her, the only other thing she knew was that she was in a large room; she could not make it out entirely, but it seemed to be like curved and descending towards the tip. It reminded her of the semicircular auditoriums that her planet had, where students would sit and plays or other events displayed. This one was much more shallow than that, and instead of seats for watching, there were some sort of curved tables, covered with monitors, screens, and blinking lights. There was power here, even without the lights; there was a heavy hum of electronics, and distant mechanical noises echoing up from below.

Her captor, still looking at her at something like a leer, finally spoke. "Ahh... another thief or spy crawling about my home? Just... whaaaat do you have to say for yourself?" A tentacle reached out, lightly poking at her chin, lifting it up for him to better look her in the eyes.

Sat May 23, 2009 10:23 am
Profile YIM

Ylf was lowered into the room, turning her head to look about this strange auditorium. She would never have guessed that such an odd room would exist on what she had assumed was an abandoned space station. She caught sight of the being that had caught her and she quickly put together the thought that his confident smile worried her deeply. The Albinnja still struggled against the bonds of the tentacles, but the fight had gone out of her.

"I'm not a thief and I'm not a spy!" She shouted at him, "I'm a diplomat! I just stopped here to see if I could locate some fuel! I don't mean any harm!"

Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 am

"A... diplomat." He says, raising his eyebrows and roaming his eyes up and down her shapely form. "Heh... interesting. But if you are... what did you come to negotiate with... what gifts to offer and trade?" His expression seemed almost sincere, but it steadily shifted into a leer.

"Your people must have picked you out amongst a lot of potential candidates, I suppose? Sounds quite important..." Her body was getting the chance to recover from the shocking climax that was wrenched from her, although she was still held up before this man. He leaned slowly away from her, rocking back on his heels, then rolled forwards until his face nearly buried into her impressive bosom, up on his toes.

Falling back flat on his feet, he looked up at her with an expectant expression on his face. Apparently he was actually interested in her diplomatic duties!

Wed May 27, 2009 8:17 pm
Profile YIM

Her ears ringing a little, Ylf looked dazedly at the being that had her caught. He asked his question, and then buried his face in the expanse of her cleavage, cushioned between the soft pillowy mounds of her breasts. She sucked in a lungful of air, then watched as he pulled away and looked at her expectantly.

The beings question was answered when he pulled his head back. The necklace that Ylf had been wearing, crafted by Albinnja artisans, dropped into view, swinging on its chain.

"I take these with me," She whispered, cheeks reddening, "Gifts from my people's most skilled craftsworkers."

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:12 pm

He tilts his head, pursing his lips and whistling under his breath. "Oooh... these are the gifts? Are you sure?" His face moves in slowly, pressing against the curve of her huge breasts as he takes a close look at it.

"Because a little bauble like this... seems kind of small in comparison... to where it rests. Are you sure they didn't give you it to draw attention to your... finer assets?" Smirking as he spoke, each hand aggressively grasped the underside of her large mounds, squeezing and hefting them up while his eyes slid up to look at her face. He was quite cozy, nestled in there, and her embarrassment just served to make him grin even more.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 am
Profile YIM

Ylf's blushing intensified. She couldn't think of anything to say to this being that had her held hostage. His face buried between her pillowy breasts, she simply breathed in deep and bit her lower lip in embarrassment. He asked his question and began to grasp at her breasts, grinning at her all the while. The Albinnja closed her eyes so as not to look him in the eye.

"That's... that's not what it's for..." She said quietly, turning her head away. "It's just a gift..."

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Ico snickered at the look on her face; the intensified blushing, the embarrassment and aversion. His hands were squeezing her voluminous breasts aggressively, as if they were making love to their heavy undersides... or perhaps testing the ripeness of vast melons.

"A gift... for me? How precious..." He planted a slow kiss on her soft flesh, then pulled his head back. He was smirking up at her turned face. "No need to be like that... why don't you tell me more? Surely you could tell me about your people; I would be honored to listen."

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

A kiss on the side of her breast, a small bolt of warmth through the Albinnja's soft flesh. Ylf turned her head back, facing Ico. Her diplomatic training, admittedly brief, had kicked in.

"Will you promise to let me go if I talk with you about this?" She asked. If she could get out of this simply by explaining her people to this being then perhaps she could make a run back to her ship and escape. Once away she'd never visit this region of space again...

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:32 pm

He blinks, and looks almost... hurt. "Ohh... maybe, maybe not. It's not like you need to tell me where your people ARE..." He pulls one hand off of her breasts, letting it fall heavily back against her chest. Instead, it reaches up to caress her cheek with a surprising gentleness.

"I do research, is all... I haven't laid eyes on a species like yourself... or a being so lovely. So... why don't you share with me about who you are and your people? If you do, I might be trade for information of my own... useful to a wandering diplomat, don't you think?" He winked at her lightly, pulling his hands off her entirely, eyes catching the way her other breast fell.

However, she could see a number of long, suckered tentacles slipping around her ankles; they were long and white, just like the others, and their intent... well, she has had that kind of experience before, now... "Your body seems... surprisingly sensitive, really. An interesting collection of nerves, muscles... your smell too, quite different from any creatures I know. It sounds strange... but I pick up such things, you see... so I might test you a little more." He holds up his palms, facing her, as he grinned lightly.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 pm
Profile YIM

The calming hand on her cheek took Ylf a little by surprise. There was a gently nature about that gesture and it just didn;t match up with everything that she'd faced before arriving in this chamber. Ico pulled away from her completely, leaving her body to relax. It was then that she felt and saw the tentacles pulling themselves up her legs and she cursed inwardly that she might be trapped here for a little longer.

At first it was as though she were going to give in to his demands. But then he mentioned testing her and the Albinnja lost her cool.

"NO!" She screamed, "You've got to let me go! You can't keep me here and test me! I'm not a science experiment! Let me go!"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 am

He pulls back, blinking and smirking a little as she began to thrash bout and scream. "Hey... hey... it's not like I am going to hook you up to electrodes or anything. I already have collected quite a bit of data with my hands, remember?"

Ico holds out his palms, looking a bit bemused by her reaction. "Like I said, I keep a lot of information on species. Physical properties and characteristics... mental behavior... I'm not going to experiment on you like that! Yeesh..." Chuckling, he watched her and waited, seeing what would get through, and what would not... at least, her panic would exhaust itself.

Of course, the Albinnja WAS going to be sexed up, violated, and ravished thoroughly. But that was only partly to... explore her physical and mental 'properties'. The rest was just going to be fun. Once she stopped shouting, at least, he coiled tentacles around her legs, squirming across them in a way that was both creepy and pleasant, massaging the muscles deep within her perfect thighs.

"Go ahead and start... I'll just be analyzing you like this. Alright?"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 am
Profile YIM

Ylf calmed herself down, taking in the words that Ico told her. Maybe she was making too big a deal out of this? No! THis... thing had raped her earlier in the vent! Had that all been a part of his data gathering? She watched him step back, palms up and thought about her options. The tentacles sliding up her legs and kneading her muscles proved to her that she didn't have much of a choice but to obey him.

"Where do you want me to start?" She asks, honestly having no idea exactly what it was he wanted to know.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:45 am

It was easy to forget what it had did in the vents to her, with the way he was acting. And yet... he also seemed to indicate it was going to possibly happen again...

In the end, she had very little choices. "Oh... it's up to you. Why don't you start with yourself?" Tentacles encircled her long legs and full thighs completely. More began to curl up along her shapely ass, the very cheeks that helped jam her up in that vent before. Gently gathering them up, then squeezing them firmly. Erk!

Others slid up along her sides and back, one tickling along her flat stomach, gently weaving back and forth as it pushed upwards. Soon, it was going to brush against the underside of her mounds... "Just don't mind me, and start with something... the more you can share, the more I can as well. If you are really stuck... why not share why you are here?"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 am
Profile YIM

Ylf tried desperately to ignore the tentacles that explored her body. It was difficult, given the sensitive nature of her body, and the probing of her wide ass, her stomach, the underside of her enormous breasts. She fought to control her breathing and stop herslf from either screaming or shouting. Neither was going to help her here now.

"Well," She started, trying to keep her eyes locked straight ahead on the wall. "I was sent out by my people, The Albinnja to make contact with alien races and begin trade agreements with them. We are a race of skilled artisans and felt that this would be the best way to ingratiate ourselves with other species. While I was travelling, my ship began to run low on fuel and so I stopped here. I was hoping that there might be an opportunity to refuel my ship, and possibly make contact with another being and begin diplomatic trade talks..."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:03 am

Tentacles began to curl around her ponderous hills, lifting them up, encircling them tightly. Enough to make them bulge slightly, and her protruding nipples started to be stroked slowly and hungrily. Others slipped up behind her back, tickling along her neck, and Yif was slowly leaned backwards as the tentacles assumed something like a sofa-chair. Her hands were lowered, still held but now allowed to 'rest' on mock-armrests from the curls of the tentacles holding her.

"Oh... I suppose I could get you some fuel... depending on what your ship needs. I'm sure we can find something appropriate for you to trade for that..." He turns away from her, his head still moving to look at her as he examines a display panel set on a nearby table.

"Hmm... what sort of trade talks do your people do, then? Certainly a necklace like that is sweet... but not... substantial." Was it a coincidence that as he said that last word, her breasts were squeezed slightly firmer, almost pulled along every inch of flesh. Or maybe it was just her nerves... "Have you made a lot of these... trade talks?"

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next