View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia) 

Post Re: Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia)
Amelia's orgasm was long and drawn out, she went rigid and stiff and then softened and then slowly started to fell the pleasure subside, and her muscles relax. And when they did she traded rigidity for limpness, but it was okay, like always Rahs was there to hold her.

She was panting lightly, she felt full. Like the satisfying feeling you get after a long and overly large meal. she felt very full and the feeling was very warm and squishy and oddly comfortable. They two of them had been resting against the wall and by the looks of it rahs had managed to maintain his footing better than she had. But judging by the occasional swaying he was still recovering himself. He had certainly seemed to enjoy it as much as she had. She could feel his seed dripping down her thighs.
While he still pumped away slowly, like an afterthought, it felt so good. She laughed a little laugh and smiled, and said thank you.

They rested for a short time and he asked if she was tired, she didn't lie she said.
“A little, but I think I can manage some more.”
he held her in his strong arms and she helped to support herself by wrapping her arms around his chest. She could feel him stand, and realized he was hard again, his member still impaling her, it shifted up and down as they moved, it felt good, and she laughed again.
The walked a short distance, but she could not see behind her so she could only see the things they passed, a door, a short hall and another door and then they where on a bed. She was on top, she found that it felt good she leaned back a little outstretching her hands and placing a palm on either side of his chest she looked down at him and smiled when his hands went to her breasts.
She took a minute to look around the room, it was much the same as any she had ever seen it was neat and clean and organized, it seemed almost human, she liked that. “I like your room.”
she said smiling “it's like mine, but cleaner.”

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Rahs heard Amelia thank him and laugh as she felt the slow shiftings as they walked. He really didn't know what to say in response so he just remained silent. After reaching the bed she mentioned that the room was like hers, but cleaner. Truth is it wasn't complete. "Thanks, but it's only cleaner because I just sold the old stuff in the city, they started to malfunction. That desk is only for backup. The new things are next to the devices out there," he explained, randomly pinching her nipples slightly.

Her hands on his chest felt good and his cock twitched a little, still eager to fuck the sense out of the blonde girl. "Maybe I should go to your ship and see by myself. I haven't been on many human ships actually," he added, one of his hands caressing the side of her breast and going down until it rested on her hips. Rahs still couldn't believe she laughed and thanked him, and smiled at her even when it was impossible for her to notice because of the helm.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:39 pm

She listened to him quietly, listening politely and yelping silently whenever he pinched her nipples, he mentioned wanting to see her ship, and she thought the idea sounded wonderful.
Amelia rolled off oh Rahs with a little effort, and then turned around and rejoined him wrapping her arms around his shoulders, so he could continue to play with her breasts.
Her passage was in a state of bliss, his seed was slowly dripping out through her lower lips to pool on the bed beneath her. She gave a moan of joy and lay still for a moment before she turned to Rahs and said.
“you've done this before haven't you?” she looked down at herself then back at him biting her lip and then continued
“you felt so experienced so informed, you know exactly what makes me tick, y-you know more about my sexual capabilities than I do.”
She could feel herself beginning to blush as she spoke. “you... you have had other Add agents, other humans in the past haven't you?”

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:03 am

She rolled off of him and Rahs took back his hands, quite unsure why she did so, but she turned around quickly and embraced his shoulders, his hands continuing to play with her small breasts. His seed was dripping through Amelia's hole and pooled on the bed. His cock was standing completely erect, as if proud of its size looking up at the ceiling, a mix of his semen and her juices covering it. As she gave off a moan she turned to him and asked him if he have done it before.

"Well, yes," he answered before she explained further about her reasons to deduct so. And then she blushed and asked another thing that made Rahs stop playing with her breasts and looked at her. "... Yes, I have." It was then that he pulled back an arm and held Amelia close with it on her back, like if hugging her, but was actually in case she decided to run away if she didn't like that. "Does that bother you?" he asked back.

SFA---

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 am

Amelia thought about his words for a minute, then another one and after five she thought she had decided. She smiled and kissed his chest lightly “a little. I admit, but if you treated them at all like you have treated me, I'm sure they loved it too.”
she released her arms from around his neck and straddled him around the waste with her legs and placed both her hands over top of his stomach so she could watch him and his expression. Not facial expression but bodily, and he looked uncomfortable. She could feel his hardness pressing against the back of her buttocks, still hard. She realized. And smiled.
“id love to show you my ship, but not yet, I'd like to feel...more if you wouldn't mind that is.”
She giggled softly and added “Sir.”

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 am

Amelia thought for a while about his answer, finally smiling at Rahs and kissing his chest, something that startled him. Actually... treated them the complete opposite... but some loved it... Rahs thought in his head, deciding against the idea to tell her the truth.

After that, she straddled him and her weight on him felt good, but her rear was pressing against his hard member, which twitched as her firm buttocks pressed on. She smiled and told him they could go to her ship after she had more of his cock, put in other words, and giggled, adding his new nickname of 'Sir'.

"Minding? I'd love to, agent. But since you're right there, why not serve yourself?" Rahs replied, lifting her by the waist with practically no effort, and placing her tight entrance right above his cock's head, teasing her lips and clit before letting her down on it, the tightness squeezing his member again, and a wave of pleasure spread through it.

SFA---

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 am

Without another word Amelia took up his offer, she slowly started to rise and fall, impaling herself on his still solid member.
His seed was still inside, although much had leaked out already she could feel it's heat stirring inside her with every thrust. She decided she liked the feeling. She sped up. The feeling of control was strange and foreign to her, she kind of like it. She started slow and built up steadily. Her toned legs propelling her up and down, she found her hands groping her own breasts and she was panting softly.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:33 am

She impaled herself slowly at first, speeding up after getting used to control the thrusts on her own. While her hands reached up and groped her own bosom, his went to her waist and assisted her with the propelling, lifting her up in accordance with her legs and letting her drop with a bit stronger and faster. Rahs liked this view, and spanked her lightly once as Amelia started panting.

After a while of having her on top, the mercenary decided to turn the tables. He stood up, holding her back as he turned around and let Amelia fall on the bed, and put her legs on his shoulders and held them as he started to pump harder and faster in comparison to her self-induced impalements. Rahs really wasn't close to orgasm right then, but his cock felt the pleasure and that motivated him to return the favor, wanting to give the blonde agent a mind blowing orgasm.

SFA---

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:50 am

Amelia had like the feel of control she had when she was on top, but her legs had started to grow sore and tired, and the new position was a welcome respite.
He was so good at this, as soon as he took control the pace quickened. She held her legs tight to her chest and could feel her whole body shake with every thrust. It felt so good she was breathing hard and hard and fast and she could already feel the faint beginning of another orgasm building inside her.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 am

Rahs quickened his thrusting so much it started to resemble the piston of an internal combustion motor. At this point he was savaging her tight entrance and his cock returned the pleasure it felt due to the tightness and wet walls with the electrical current again, stimulating her tender patch of nerves.

Amela was panting hard and fast, and he could feel her insides squeezing his member. Rahs lowered a hand to play with her clitoris while the other one groped her breasts as she was drawing closer to a climax.

SFA---

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Her climax came and went with a loud cry and a long series of shuddered panting.
Amelia's fourth orgasm was much as those before had been, long stiff and extremely pleasurable. Afterwards she lay shaking in his grasp, she was covered in a thin layer of glistening sweat.
And she felt very tired. And her sex was more than a little bit sore from the constant workout she was receiving. But Rahs wasn't finished.
She could try to let him finish inside her, but she knew her stamina was considerably less than his, and she could feel her inexperienced passage aching from the sudden burst of activity.
She seriously doubted her ability to continue as they where now, but she knew other ways she could try to please him. Amelia looked up at him and innocently asked “sir, it...it's sore I think I got carried away... would you like me to...to use my hands? Or my mouth?”

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 am

Her pantings accompanied her fourth long climax, her body covered in sweat and her hole tightening around his cock. She laid shaking after the orgasm, and her weariness was visible. Rahs slowed down a bit as practically her body begged for a little rest.

"Oh, I'm sorry Amelia, you could've told me," he replied, letting go of her legs and breasts and stopping the thrusts. He took his member out slowly, immediately standing erect, splashing the mix of her juices and the semen he ejaculated there a while ago. The former soldier laid Amelia in a more comfortable position on the bed, then moving on top of her with his cock above her chest and face. "I would you like to use everything at your disposal, agent, that is, if you are still able to," Rahs added teasingly.

SFA---

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 am

She felt a little foolish to have said anything at all, but she was already starting to feel better, her passage was still wet with a mix of fluids from the both of them and she still felt so hot. She shouldn't have said anything she realized, she was just inexperienced and needlessly concerned. It wasn't really a lie though, she did feel a little tired and she couldn't remember ever having used her body so rigorously before. Still He was waiting, which made her feel guilty for finishing before he had. She had wasted enough time trying to formulate some kind of apology, instead she set to work with what she had.

Blushing a little Amelia grasped the back of the members shaft firmly in one hand. It was still warm and wet from her juices. With her right hand she guided the tip of his member into her mouth. Immediately she began to stimulate it's sensitive tip with her lips and tongue. Using both hands and her mouth she found she could stimulate the members entire length with careful strokes. It was less tiring this way and she didn't so much mind the taste. She worked as quickly as she could to make up for lost time.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Amelia blushed a little before gripping the base of his massive cock with one hand as the other one led its tip into her mouth. His sensitive tip felt the warmth and moisture of her mouth and sent a wave of pleasure into his brain. When both of her hands started to stroke the full length and her lips and tongue pleased the tip, Rahs let a groan of pleasure as she learned quickly to please him. His cock twitched and pulsed as the pleasure built up.

Rahs didn't know that the blonde agent felt her passage was recovering, so instead of jumping back into the action, he reached back with one of his hands and cupped her tight cunt with his palm. It was completely wet with her nectar and his semen, and he caressed her nether lips gently, in a teasing way at first but then moving just a bit faster.

SFA---

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 pm

His touch was all it took for her flower to open once more.
He's so good with his hands...
With a soft groan she found her hips gently grinding against his hand. she wanted him insider her again.
His stamina was decidedly incredible, in her eyes at least. Rahs seemed capable of going on far longer without climax than she was, but she should expect such. He was experienced and fit and a soldier besides, Amelia was inexperienced and it showed. But Rahs didn't seem to mind, Amelia could feel and hear his pleasure building, he was close now she knew.

In a sudden impulse she stopped with her hands and let the member slip wet with saliva from her mouth, she crawled backwards a short ways and looked up at him spreading her legs a little. One hand sat above her little mound of blonde above her lower lips, the other cupped her left breast neatly. She looked into his masked face and said “you..can..finish inside, i-if you want, sir.” The words made her blush again, but she didn't take them back, nor look away. Her wet entrance wet and waiting, clear for him to see. on her face a look of wanting.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next