View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia) 

Post Re: Two artifact-loving beings meet (Amelia)
His hand could feel her slit opening and offering itself to his touch. Amelia's hips began to grind against his hand, anxious to feel him inside again. Was she recovering so fast from her last orgasm? Or maybe it was simply because she enjoyed it despite her exhaustion? His orgasm was so close now, he could feel the fire of pleasure building inside but suddenly she stopped.

Rahs looked down at her and let his cock wet with her saliva, and retreated backwards a little bit. After spreading her legs and resting her hand on her mound, the other one taking care of her own left breast she offered him to 'finish' inside. The mercenary smiled and said to her "very well Amelia, you deserve it." He went between her legs and rubbed her wanting entrance with the tip of his swollen rod.

The reptilian soldier plunged deeply, his body close to Amelia's as her legs were at his sides, enabling him complete access to her loins. As soon as he began to thrust within her, his orgasm grew close again, throbbing inside the quivering walls of her passage. And then, without warning, his member exploded in ecstasy as his semen spurted inside her once again and filled her completely. Rahs groaned and felt how her tight cunt squeezed every drop from him and he looked at her.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:14 am

Amelia sighed happily at the feeling, she felt so warm. All inside, she felt wet and warm and tight, the feel of his cum filling her passage felt as glorious as it had the first time. Amelia wrapped her arms around Rah's great strong chest and planted a gentle kiss on his neck, she wanted to kiss his mask, his face, she wanted to thank him with more than simple words. but she was too short, and to reach him would mean to remove him from inside her, and right now that was the very last thing she thought she wanted. So she settled with his smooth and well muscled chest. She did it three times and when she was done she looked up to meet his gaze and smiled warmly.

“It feels so good, so warm” she said quietly gaze still fixed on his. “I think I understand now, why you do it.” She felt herself grin and she continued in a playful tone. “When you finished with the other girls, the other agents. What did you do to them?” She asked, her tone cheerful and curious, she wasn't scared, or so she told herself. She felt so safe so happy so warm. But at the same time she had never heard any stories of a wandering mercenary, in a shining silver ship. Who went to and throe spreading warmth and happiness to the loins of space faring human girls.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 am

After his orgasm, she sighed happily, comfortable with the feeling of his hot semen and juices inside her, filling her completely and even pooling on the bed. I'll have to clean it later... he thought with a light chuckle until she reached to his muscled chest and kissed his neck... three times. What was she doing? Her tender and loving touch was an 'alien' feeling to the lonely mercenary, a mix of feelings being created inside.

He was certainly not attracted to Amelia in a way beyond her being his playmate. But it felt good as well, so why would he complain? If she wanted to show her thanks that way, he'd be happy to let her do so since it was a new feeling. She deserved not to be treated badly after she was so well-behaved and shared interests with him.

He raised a hand and caressed her hair as he stared back into her eyes reflecting joy. And then Amelia said she knew why he went around raping girls around the galaxy. Well, she didn't know he raped them, but at least knew how good it felt. She grinned and kept talking, asking what did he do with the other agents. If only she knew.

"It depends... But at the end, they usually had no strength left so I simply left," was the best he could manage to think up. What was he supposed to say to keep her comfortable around him? 'Well, after I rape them I throw them like garbage or sometimes make them my sex slaves'? That wouldn't result in something good with this cute blonde. "Say, don't you think it's time to go to your ship?" he added, kinda anxious to look at a human ship carefully from the inside.

SFA---

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:38 am

Amelia giggled at his response, and said “you simply leave them, like a masked rogue in the night.” she kissed him again and added in a sultry tone. “How oddly romantic.” Amelia felt light headed, the words where coming so easily to her now but they where almost slurred.

She felt playful, and a bit dizzy. some odd compulsion made her trace a little Z on his chest with a finger. She could feel him running a hand through her hair and she loved the feeling. She found herself starting into those eyes again.

My ship, she remembered when he asked he wanted to see a human ship, maybe a little like the way she had wanted to see his sleek craft, she hadn't meant to see it so intimately. But surprises where not always bad she reflected.

“it's old make, by a few years at least, nothing special, but if you would like to see id be glad to show you.” she tried to pull herself up and into a sitting position but Rahs was still atop her and she found she had little strength left in her limbs, she gave a little laugh, grinned and said. “you might have to get off me first though.”

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am

Like a masked rogue... in the night? Romantic? Looks like humans and syrictae are still somewhat different... but she isn't considering it rape either, so... Rahs shrugged at the end of his thought, his eyes focusing again on the girl in front of her and how she stared back at his, her hand making a movement on his chest.

It seemed Amelia thought Rahs wouldn't like her ship so much because it was a bit old, but it was of no importance to him, "Don't worry, I'll check newer models when I... visit other ADD agents." He chuckled at the end, finally noticing he was on top of Amelia and moved back, his cock still erect throbbed a bit after withdrawing, covered in her juices and his semen. Rahs got off the bed and stood up, turning around to look at Amelia as his cock remained hard, but somewhat satisfied due to her. "Shall we?"

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 am

Amelia let out a little moan when he slipped out of her and she hear herself issue another when the mix of fluids came trickling out in his wake to puddle on the bed below her. She took a minute to enjoy the strange feeling and then slowly got to her feet beside Rahs. The cold floor made her miss her boots immediately. But It felt good to be back on her feet, she could feel her strength returning already, but her movements where a little awkward, the stream of liquids was still leaking down her thighs and she felt that it was not like to stop for some time.

“She's not far, my ship that is.” She said as she made her way to the door, she wanted her boots for starters. As well as her skin suit, if they where going outside even the limited protection of her suit would help to keep out the cold. It would be getting dark soon.
And she remembered the cannon, her precious new prize and wondered how she was going to move it from ship to ship. “how did you want to get there?” she asked looking back to be sure he was following.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:28 am

Rahs looked at Amelia, hearing her moans as the liquids dripped down and wetted her thighs and pooled on the bed. After she was up, she asked how would they arrive there. The mercenary mulled on this question as he walked slowly towards the door and stopped without walking out.

The cannon wasn't so big. It fit inside a room after all, and how he got it there was through the intern transfer system his ship had, that allowed move many things between rooms and compartments with some spaces inside the walls. That one room had a larger opening so Rahs was able to move the cannon from the cargo bay, so he knew he could just move it back there and then drag it by himself to her ship with a cart or something.

After reaching a conclusion, he looked back at Amelia to answer her question. "It would have been nice to go on your vehicle out there, but now that I think about it, it wouldn't support the cannon. I'll get my ship next to yours, so come with me outside to get your vehicle inside the cargo bay and I'll move my stuff inside as well."

As they headed out, they passed by the room with the cannon and her clothes. "Oh, and I'll order you to refrain from dressing yourself, Amelia. I want you to stay in the nude for the rest of our time together," Rahs said without stopping or looking back at her, a tone of authority in his voice, it was like he spoke with a soldier under his command. "Except for the gauntlet I gave you, I want you to try it on," he added as he reached the cargo bay and stepped outside, moving the weapons and artifacts inside.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 am

His plan sounded like a good one she thought, she had a small crane for lifting heavy goods in and out of her ship that would be perfect. And her atv was built for moving goods from one place to another. But it wasn't designed for such large loads, she doubted very much that it could support her, the gun and Rahs. unless maybe he sat on the cannon. His plan was solid, and it would make the transfer much simpler.

Amelia followed Rahs, nodding approval and smiling cheerfully as they went. She could look more carefully at her surroundings this time, and she absorbed every little detail she could. When they passed by the room where he had taken her the first time Rahs commanded her to try on her new gauntlet and prepare her atv for transport, in the nude. She almost raised her voice to complain, but stopped herself. It was not her place to question the orders of a superior officer, even if the floor was cold, and her legs where soaking wet with her own fluids, and his. “Yes sir.” she said quietly.
Rahs stepped outside to collect the weapons and artifacts he had been attending so dutifully prior to her arrival, and she went to collect her new treasure.

The gauntlet was too large for her right hand, but after some work with it she found it was quiet adjustable in its fitting. the metal felt cold on her bare skin but when she had it sitting comfortably she couldn't help but study it's designs more carefully. It was a beautiful piece of craftsmanship and she liked the way it looked on her, when she was done she neatly folded her suit and her boots and the little bundle to the cargo bay and out to where Rahs was working and where her atv was parked. She deposited the garments carefully in one of her bikes storage compartments before climbing into the back of the vehicle.

It was getting late out and the feel of the wind on her bare skin made her hairs stand on end. And she felt like her wet thighs where freezing. And to make it worse she was leaking fluids onto the leather seat. With a pout, and a shivered sigh, she brought the machine to life and drove back inside the cargo hold, eager to be out of the wind and back in the relative warmth of Rahs' ship.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:25 am

Rahs smiled as the blonde agent only managed to reply a 'yes sir'. Her complaint was obvious even if she didn't say it out loud. But indeed, she was not allowed to question the orders of a superior officer. The mercenary smiled behind his helm as he enjoyed having an ADD agent under his orders. It was such an amazing feeling he couldn't get rid of the smile even after he moved all the weapons.

As he almost finished, he looked at Amelia walking out with her nude skin and the gauntlet on her right arm. That's how the syrictae soldiers usually have to go. But she wasn't syrictae and didn't have a skin thick enough to withstand the cold of the night. The gauntlet was as carefully crafted as all armors and weapons in his planet, designed to withstand the course of time and the hardest battles. And even so, Rahs proved his amazing warrior skills to have had it almost breaking down before repairing it.

Her thighs surely felt the mixture of fluids affect how cold her thighs felt the air, and then she even had to sit on the leather seat of her ATV, making the bodily fluids pool on it as well. Almost hurriedly, Amelia drove the vehicle inside the cargo bay and soon stood up as Rahs closed the door and turned around to look at her.

He walked up at her and caressed her face with a finger. "You look so good like that. Glad to see the gauntlet fit. How do you like it?" he said as he rubbed her body with his hands, both to warm her a bit up and to feel her curves. As they headed up to the cockpit of the ship, he looked down at her and added "When you are in my presence, I want you to immediately change to this new uniform of yours. I can and will punish you for not fulfilling this task."

The cockpit was just a tad bit larger than the one for a small spaceship. It was still for only one person, though it allowed to another being stand nearby to help the pilot. Rahs made the Skybreaker return to life with a roar, and soon they floated above the ground. "So, where to?"

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:53 am

Amelia blushed brightly at the feel of his warm touch, he was running a finger carefully along her face. Such large fingers, but he was so gentle with them she found a silent happy moan escaping her lips from the sensation.

He likes the way I look with the gauntlet? He wants to know if I like it. “yes i-i do it's beautiful, thank you sir.” She managed quietly, the feel of his touch was distracting her and she had trouble finding the right words. He was touching more than just her face now, she could feel his hands all over her body, caressing her, warming her everywhere one place at a time. After the chill of the air on her bare skin the comparative warmth of his touch was incredible. She could feel her heart quickening and a series of wordless sighs where streaming from her lips.

Rahs continued on to the ships cockpit and she followed obediently after him. When I'm with him, he wants me to wear only the gauntlet... does that mean he wants to see me again? Maybe he visits the other girls often as well. She came to this planet often to trade goods, maybe Rahs did as well. she would like that Amelia decided. But she felt so defenseless and fragile without her clothes, but if it was what he wanted, then she could hardly say no. and he said he would punish her if she did not. “Yes sir.” she said more firmly than before, she did not want to sound weak before an officer.

They came upon the cockpit and Rahs moved to the pilot's seat and Amelia seated herself in what she assumed must the the co-pilots seat. The constant leaking from her loins had stopped for the time being. Which was something of a relief, the feeling had been good to start with, but the mess was everywhere, her inner thighs where damp and sticky. Rahs didn't seem to mind the mess though, even still she felt deeply embarrassed by it all.
The craft roared to life and stirred and then rose in a smooth clean motion and Rahs asked her where they where going. “My ship is parked directly to the northwest.” She said loudly, as to be heard over the din of the ships engines as it brought the sleek alien craft to a hover. “we are close, you can't miss it!”

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 am

The mess was not hard to clean since the material the floor and walls were made of kind of prevented from anything to stick or to stain, so it'd be very simple. But Amelia didn't know this and Rahs thought she was minding, but there was no need for that. And then she was talking loudly, but the mercenary didn't notice very much, since he was used to the engines' noise.

Northwest... ah, Upon a closer look, Rahs could see a ship parked not so far away. He could simply move it by himself, but since an area map was on display, he simply selected the spot next to her ship and the ship automatically headed to it. After reaching it, Rahs rotated the ship to move the cannon more easily and then parked it again, shutting it off, a very musical tone of the engines letting them know they stopped working.

The mercenary motioned Amelia to follow him outside, and upon reaching the cargo bay he let the giant door open again and stepped outside to look at her ship. He needed to move the cannon, but it was interesting enough to look at another species' ship design without having to fight it. After looking at it carefully, Rahs managed to transport the cannon from the room to the bay and then placed it on her ATV. "Well, it's ready."

SFA---

Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:43 am

Amelia's junker sat just as she had left it. Just seeing it made her feel safe, and warm. home sweet home. The ships hull was an old gray color and appeared to be composed of steel composites. Its shape was one long rectangular base, with two large secondary rectangular shapes bridging off at the ships back end, large thrusters where built into each of the smaller protrusions and provided the ships primary thrust, the anti gravity receptors where based along the bottom of the primary hull, and the ships landed weight where supported by four thick landing legs protruding from the front rear and sides of it's long shape. At the front of the craft was the main cargo bay door. The ships small bridge was placed on top of the hull and sat back at the rear. The entire craft spanned a rough sixty feet long by twenty feet across and was at it's tallest point was twenty feet tall. The paint on the exterior was scratched and warn with identification markings adorning the sides of the hull. The ships was simple in design, blocky and over built in places. The ships name was lovingly displayed on the sides in large italicized black English text, reading 'Estelle'.

“this is it,” Amelia said as she walked towards her ship cheerfully. She gave it's hull a gentle pat before turning to watch Rahs' impression of her ship. “Shes old and slow and too big for her class, but shes home, and serves me just fine.” as she spoke, Amelia made her way to the atv with the heavy package firmly secured to it's back. She hopped into her seat and reached back into one of the smaller storage compartments to retrieve her wrist computer. With a few quick commands Estelle's primary bay door unlocked and began to descend with a series of mechanical sliding.

The large door opened vertically and descended to become a wide ramp into the ships largest cargo bay, as the thing rested to a halt on the wasteland floor a second door beyond it opened and inside the ship was dark. With another series of quick commands on her wrist the ships main lighting activated inside and filled the steel storage compartment with a warm yellow glow. Amelia smiled thrummed the atv's engine into life and led the heavily burdened machine up the ramp and into the hold, turning back briefly to gesture Rahs to follow.

The ships interior was smaller than the outside of the craft seemed to indicate, human space faring technology had come a long way since this ship had been put into service and it showed. The craft was more than sixty percent operating systems. The engines, fuel tanks, life support and anti-grav drivers left little space left for anything else in the craft. The cargo bay was empty save for a few racks along the walls filled with what appears to be random junk, pieces of alien tech parts of weapons and machines.
The entire bay was lit by a series of lights running around the rooms perimeter and on the ceiling, they bathed the entire cargo bay in a warm orange glow.

The cargo bay was comprised of two floors, the ground floor was large and flat and outfitted for holding heavy and larger objects, and the second floor was a catwalk around the outside, while on the inside was the small lifting crane. Multiple metal ladders where set into the sides of the room for easy access to the narrow catwalks. a large bulkhead door separated the cargo bay from the rest of the ships interior. It was shut tight. Almost everything on the inside of the ship was unpainted blue steel hard and cold. But the warm lighting defused it a little, there where carpets scattered here and there and a chair mixed into the corner. She had what apeared to be a work desk stuck neatly in a corner with piles of tools splayed around it. The whole place gave the impression that she spent a lot of time trying to make it comfortable place to spend a lot of time in.

Amelia brought the atv to a halt near the far end of the room and killed the engine. She dismounted careful and turned to face Rahs. “My job is to collect salvage and alien tech.” she said proudly gesturing to the shelves and various pieces of heavier equipment placed around them. “if you where looking forward to some sort of secret A.D.D tech, you chose the wrong agent, all I get is the junk.” She gave a little laugh as she explained, watching his features carefully, at least what she could see through the mask of his. “what do you think?”

(as you may or may not be able to tell i put a lot of thought into her ship, it's almost a character of it's own i even have sketches of the thing, ill post them up with the others if i ever actually work up the courage to do it >.>)

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:30 am

((What the... I'm so sorry for not replying, I thought I posted but it seems my internet tricked me and logged me out before pressing Submit >__< ))

Her ship was a very interesting to behold in Rahs' eyes. He was not familiar with human technology, and while hers was somewhat more blocky, big and overbuilt than his, it only meant a difference in design between cultures that practically begged him to know further about Estelle. As Amelia patted the hull, the mercenary admired the paint job and size, and quickly found the ship's parts only by looking, noticing especially the location of the bridge and the influence it had. It was due to that, after all, that the ship was designed for a slower movement and for bigger stuff than Skybreaker, which had the bridge's and cargo bay's locations reversed.

Rahs did not hear Amelia pretty well as she said something before moving her ATV with the cannon up the ramp that led inside. It was until she motioned him to follow that he realized he should close his ship's cargo bay door and follow her. And so he did, noticing the lights that glowed around the room and revealed the many artifacts inside. So many things he would like to look at more carefully, and even inspect inside the walls, since it was clear the available space inside was greatly affected by the operating systems.

She dismounted the vehicle at the end of the room, which made his eyes notice the shut tight door at the end, and then looking upwards, the catwalks that made up the second floor. It was indeed a place that was modified constantly to be made more comfortable, and Rahs liked that. Amelia explained her job in the Directorate and how she was not the correct person to ask for top secret ADD technology.

"I think I should have waited for another agent to show me the ADD's secrets," he said jokingly, snapping his fingers as if disappointment. "It is a very interesting ship. I'd love to take it apart and see how it works, and I mean that in the best possible way," Rahs added, walking towards the blonde agent, still sporting a huge erection that swayed slightly with every step he took.

SFA---

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Amelia found herself giggling quietly at his response, she smiled, turned and made her way to the end of the cargo bay. Moving carefully from carpet to carpet to avoid the cold steel floor, it felt half a game and that made her laugh too. She could feel her strength returning, and somehow she didn't feel nearly so naked anymore. Amelia always felt safe in her own home, Estelle was always safe.

As she walked Amelia explained some of the more curious details of the ship to her eager new friend. “The crane up above is for moving larger items, it's inside now but it can move out through the bay doors. It's great with big things, like your cannon for instance, or for crates of supplies. The wracks along the sides of the walls are for parts, for repairs and salvage and other things. When I find anything that might prove interesting or valuable to the Alliance I bring it back with me. Thats my job, but sometimes I just deliver goods from place to place.”

The door was steel, six feet tall and looked more like a safe door than anything else, it was built into the large bulkhead that separated the cargo bay from the rest of the ship, like the door it was nothing but heavy riveted steel. besides the heavy door sat a control panel raised up from the floor and it was to this that Amelia made her way. With a few quick commands and the sound of a mechanical click the door began to open slowly outwards and inside the lights where turning on one by one to light the much smaller chamber beyond.

“These are the crew compartments, well compartment. I don't have a partner, they never gave me one. So I kind of have a lot of time on my hands.” she said quickly as she made her way into the space as the lights began to activate in sequence, bathing the area in the same warm yellow light.

This part of the ship was considerably more crowded. The corridor was wider at it's opening than at it's end. the height seemed irregular and changing and everywhere was crammed a wide variety of operating machinery. The hardware here, unlike that set on the shelves and compartment in the cargo bay where appeared fully active and apeared relevant to the ships basic functions. At the end of the hall was another large door, this one was open and beyond it was the engine room.

Amelia made a few adjustments at the door, and rewarded by the sounds of the heaters activating and a warm airflow was blowing from inside. Amelia then content made her way past the heavy door, turning and gesturing Rahs to once again follow her inside. She couldn't help but comment with a smile at the sight of his erection swaying as he walked.
“I never thought the tour would be That exciting, you must really have a thing for older machines.”

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:25 am

Rahs couldn't kept but laughing softly at the agent's playful movements before him even though she just wanted to evade the cold floor. The mercenary listened carefully at her explanations of the crane, and thought that maybe she'd have to use it for later, something he would like to see but then there was also that amazing body of hers that he couldn't look away from.

After Amelia pressed some buttons on the panel, the door revealed a much smaller chamber that even made Rahs lower his head to fit inside. It was really weird there. Everything beeped and went off and the height of the chamber was not linear. He had to carefully look where he stepped and also look out for the 'bumps' in the ceiling.

Just when she activated the heaters which surely helped Amelia since she was naked and not used to it like him, Rahs did not notice the drop in the ceiling and bumped his head against it. The helmet obviously protected him and even without it it wouldn't have hurt much, but the sound of metal against metal echoed along the ship. It was then that he heard her comment and actually took a couple of seconds to reply and follow her inside the room, "It is. It's a really interesting ship... Oh, you mean this? This is what you caused Amelia, not Estelle." Maybe the hit affected him.

SFA---

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next