View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next
 Bounty (for Alicia Parker) 

Post Re: Bounty (for Alicia Parker)
Ania never wilted any amidst these delightfully tight and velvety depths in spite of having defined the rules of their one and only engagement herself, certainly quite eager to continue while feeding on the revitalizing substance torn straight from the divine swell of her breasts without hesitation. Once more the huntress enveloped both of them at the same time, lightly nibbling on the erect cherries as to further entice Alicia while an endearing little smile creased her lush lips which remained sealed around the sublime stiffness of her nipples. She consumed mouthful upon mouthful with audible slurping sounds, eagerly sucking on them hard and firm though the flow never ceased which certainly was a plus.

Smiling from below her tentacles roam over the expanse of her pregnant looking belly, gently fondling the strained tissue of peachy skin affectionately even though the voluptuous blonde beauty would never carry their children. Their differences in biology were far too great for anything of the sort to ever occur although Ania regarded her appearance as highly appealing even in the midst of her supposed pregnancy and surely anyone around them would consider the possibility of the two having bonded in that way unless they were utterly ignorant of their respective genders which most certainly were.

Several long moments of lewd licks and slurps passed before Ania finally detached from these delectable treats and licked her lips enticingly in hopes of collecting even the final remnants of her sweet drink. "Mmm .. Delicious, as always." Playfully her lavish rump would be smacked in that instant, the sound echoing throughout the premises. "Alas, you're not allowed to make me cum twice, but I've enjoyed myself plenty. I hope you look forward to getting filled tonight because I'll have your tight pussy flooded with my seed once more and next time not even your ass will be spared. I'm sure you'll love being completely stuffed once more .."

Slowly Ania heaved her upper body off the sheets and sealed her lips against Alicia's own in utter indulgence, letting their tongues dance with each other for a short while before drawing away, suckling on the lower lip of her human lover. "We should get cleaned up, sweetie .. Although I'll leave it up to you whether or not you wish to walk around with your swollen belly for a while .." She smiled mischievously. "You'll have to dismount unless you want to be carried to the bathroom."

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Alicia moaned and while Ania was far from another orgasm. Poor Alicia couldn't and the milking onto her breasts caused her insides to tighten more as she orgasmed once more as she saw both her breasts suckled on at the same time. Arching her back as her breasts fed Ania more and more of that warm and revitalizing milk. Alicia gasped as she heard the audible slurping noises as she moaned. Somehow her breasts were still flowing easily despite the deep drinking.

The young woman soon felt tentacles roaming over her almost pregnant looking belly due to being filled with so much cum as she groaned and lifted her hips up sliding the cock slowly out of her sex which had a very tight grip on it. Moaning as she slowly slipped off it and buried Ania into her bosom for a moment while she continued to drink it up.

Alicia eeped at a smack onto her lavish rump as she pulled down and laid ontop of Ania and smiles. "Hmm I am indeed...and it's just me you'll have to fill up," Alicia teases softly before she leaned down and the pair met in a deep passionate kiss as Alicia tightly wrapped her arms around the neck of Ania keeping the kiss on a good bit longer and their tongues met in a little lewd playful fun together. "Hmm could you carry me....my legs are quite asleep right now.." Alicia joked softly. "But once we're in the bathing chambers we can get this emptied...after all you want room for tonight don't ya?" Alicia teases with a giggle keeping herself tightly pressed so every curve could be felt by the alien.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Below the voluptuous huntress smiled lovingly, completely enveloped by the marvellous gemstone above which inflamed her every fibre with newfound desire, but even now Alicia would feel the heat of her manhood fading away, shrunk down completely until her Mistress was nothing more than an ordinary female once more. "Mmm .. How could I not carry someone as charming as you anywhere they want to go?" She played along in their playful notions and gently caressed the divine body straddled on top of her lap with every tentacle the luscious predator had to offer. "I cannot leave my lovely pet in any state of distress, I'm afraid."

Ania heaved their combined weight off the bed and secured Alicia safely in her grasp with tendrils capable of both granting the beautiful woman pleasure and protection, truly the ideal lover and owner any escaped slave could hope for although the blue skinned amazon certainly didn't treat her like any ordinary servant. "Mmm .. I believe you may be right about needing more room even though I wouldn't mind seeing you nicely swollen and bloated for a while."

She ventured to the open side of the bedchamber leading straight into the bath, keeping Alicia close and letting her lush lavender lips tingle her exposed neck in minor and endearing suckles against her peachy flesh. Here the blonde beauty would find an incredibly massive indoor pool area with adjacent whirlpool for more sensual hours of the day, but instead the two of them were headed for the nearby showers where both cum and lotions wouldn't ruin the water although it had been cleansed periodically anyway.

Setting the youthful spirit back onto her feet Ania flicked on the soothing cascade which pearled off their glistening frames and already her tentacles collected various lotions from the nearby stand in order to cleanse Alicia completely. In exchange her latest acquisition would receive the chance to lather the alluring alien female in bubbly soap as well.

Her touch skimmed over her engorged midriff, nestling up against the pregnant looking swell of her belly. "Don't let it out yet .. I want to wash you clean just the way you are now." She smiled playfully, sweeping beyond these enticing curves before delicately molding and washing her lovely breasts, deviously pinching one of her nipples in the process. Alicia would not be the only one teased throughout the day, that much was certain and if Ania had to hold back her own arousal then her beloved pet would, too.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Alicia smiles and tightly holds onto Ania moaning into her shoulder softly as she felt the suckles onto her peachy skin. Holding on as best she can while the tentacles held her easily. "Hmm well you'll no doubt see me swollen many times...if your as ravenous as you are when you have the green light to go all out.." Alicia teases softly while snuggling into the hold of her mistress..though it strangely felt more lover like than mistress and slave.

Alicia stayed close as she could to Ania as the alien carried her exhausted lover into the bath chambers. Alicia hugging close as she felt her legs slowly waking up as she was gently lowered back onto her feet...stumbling a little and leaning against Ania and smiles softly while tentacles gathered up lotions and soaps. Groaning softly at the touch onto her swelled belly as she carefully got her hands onto some body wash and lathered her hands up. Smirking softly and sliding her hands down and groped the rear of Ania softly squeezing the lovely rump while massaging the body wash into the lavender skin. Alicia however began moaning when her breasts got washed and even her nipples got a little pinched and gasped arching her back as her nipples twitched and a little milk leaked out again.

Alicia took a soft breath as she tried something and lathered up and coating her breasts in the soapy foam before she pressed them against Ania's own breasts. Blushing bright red as her warm and soapy breasts rubbed against Ania's body. Alicia softly groaning mostly as this caused pleasure mostly for her.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Ania snickered delightedly upon observing the physical reactions of the woman in her tentacles and pinched the leaking nipple once more for emphasis, watching the liquid trickle from her heavenly teat. "Mmm .. Milk does the body good .. I wonder how well your own brand works when rubbed into the skin."

But her pleased expression merely flared up in sheer contentment when Alicia claimed the initiative and lathered her own enormous love pillows in bubbly soap before closing the distance inbetween their bodies, delicately dragging the swell of her breasts along the voluptuous woman before her. She purred affectionately, timidly kissing the forehead of the beloved blonde beauty given their height difference as friction played over her own enticingly prominent bust. "Oh, how much I love the feel of your magnificent breasts, they're almost like butter. I could simply fondle them all day .." She smiled softly. "You may wash my back when you're done with the front .. Don't stop unless you reach another orgasm or I tell you to hold back."

Encouragingly another tentacle vanished amidst her lush thighs and traced along her juicy snatch, sliding along these puffed up nether lips which parted the sacred passage mildly and caused minor droplets of thick sperm to trickle forth. "Now, my dear. We have an hour or more before your clothes arrive, even more before we return to the inner city in order to pick up Valdis for dinner .. Is there anything you'd like to do in the meantime?"

On the ground floor they had a fully equipped lounge with entertainment in many forms, ranging from simply relishing in their arms on the couch while watching both galactic and local television channels over stepping outside and bathing in the sun or the emerald sea itself all the way down to tending to the exercises they had spoken of previously. Alicia had already seen many things the property had to offer and would be free to choose whatever her heart desired although there might be a few other attractions for the two of them on the planet to attend.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 am

"Well I don't doubt you'd do that alot," Alicia moaned out as she smiles pressing her lovely body against Ania squeezing her belly against the flat belly of Ania's while her snatch due to the teasing of one of the tentacles of the lavender skinned alien causing some droplets of cum to slip out onto the shower floor. Groaning and spreading her thighs to give the tentacle more room. She held onto Ania close and suckled on her neck with a light lovebite onto her neck suckling on the mark while rubbing her large soap coated breasts against Ania's body. Moaning lewdly and in need for this as she felt the kissing on her forehead the friction of the pairs breasts rubbing together was causing more pleasure for Alicia than Ania.

"AH!" Alicia gasped out as she orgasmed finally and softly moved behind Ania now rubbing her soap covered breasts against the back of the alien woman while her lips suckled on the back of the neck. Her hands also slipping in and groped the breasts of Ania's squeezing them and molding the very soft bosom in her hands.

"Hmm perhaps a lovely sunbathing will work nicely and another way to see if you can hold it in...especially when I have to sunbathe nude...unless you have bikini's you'd like me to try?" She teases softly moaning into the neck due to her sensitive breasts.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Another orgasm had been crashing down upon the busty blonde temptress and Ania relished in the knowledge of how sensitive her ample breasts truly were, fully planning on exploiting these delightfully bountiful udders when they finally had the chance to indulge in each other properly without holding anything back. With the front cleansed completely, however, her dutiful servant promptly switched sides and tended to her backside without hesitation although both tentacle and tail were teasing the lovely girl now.

"Well, I might have one or two you could try, but I highly doubt they'll match your incredible measurements." Instead of merely rubbing along the sweet chalice of her body, the persistent tendril utilised the offered space between her lush thighs and angled itself against the entrance to her sacred depths before pushing inside, rocking back and forth languidly in deep and thorough thrusts meant to enhance her pleasure even more.

But Ania seemingly dismissed the matter almost entirely and smiled mischievously before pressing on, leaning back into the human female whose duties weren't yet fulfilled. "Besides, they'll only get in the way. You won't last long out here without sufficient protection from the sun and I would be delighted to apply sunscreen on every single inch of your wonderful body. I bet that if I manage to hold it in then and there, I'll have more than enough liquid love to share by the end of the day."

Her tail swirled along the tender love pearl of her clitoris in a last ditch effort to dial up the raw stimulus Alicia received throughout cleaning her voluptuous Mistress whereas the pace of the fervent intruder of her loins intensified with every passing moment, determined to drive the precious woman over the edge. "You may let out my seed when you climax once more, my dear."

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:56 pm

"Good point...and I'm sure you'd love every second of it.." Alicia moaned out feeling that tendril inside her depths as she groaned and rubbed her soapy breasts against the back of Ania. Making sure she was nice and pleasured before sliding that tail between her breasts and rubbed them up and down it washing it too. Her lips teasingly suckling on the tip of the tail.

Alicia smiled and embraced Ania and kissed her neck sucking deeply on the throat leaving a nice dark lovebite on that neck. But it soon got to her tender pearl and gasped as she felt the tail against her clit as she moaned out lewdly and orgasmed finally once more. "Ah...ah, no fair.." Alicia groaned out as she leaned into Ania's back panting heavily as she pushed a little on her belly as cum was starting to slowly ooze out of her sex...coating the tail and that tendril inside her too.

Taking deep breaths as she needed to try and regain herself after such powerful orgasms her arms draped over Ania's shoulders as she continued taking such deep breaths blowing air into Ania's throat.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:45 am

"Nobody ever mentioned you weren't fair game before having dinner tonight, my dear." Ania spun around languidly, smiling mischievously and slowly extracted that tentacle imprisoned amidst the ferocious tightness of these marvellous depths, slick and sullied by the sheer abundance of liquid love flowing out of the lovely woman at a steady pace. "Allow me to get you cleaned up." She aided Alicia in her mildly exhausted state, keeping her in an upright posture while cleansing every portion of the wanton female both inside and out until her voluptuous frame had returned to normal and every ounce of precious vanilla cream washed down the drain, making sure she was nice and ready to receive another copious load later in the evening.

Upon finishing the technological marvels installed here instantly dried the two impassioned lovers before Ania beckoned her beloved acquisition to follow along into the spacious wardrobe next to their bedchamber on the first floor, casually handing Alicia something to wear whilst slipping into an outfit of her own. She wound up dressed in form hugging attire, the small triangular shaped fronts of the bikini top barely covering up her nipples and surrounding areolae, an enticing detail which her far more endowed slave would equally suffer from. Further down her privates were covered up by an incredibly snug g-string, little more than enough to conceal the more delicate details.

But then Ania retrieved a bottle of sunscreen and headed outside with Alicia in tow, gathering two outdoor loungers from a small storage compartment along the way, strong enough to carry them all without support in a silent display of her potent strength, leaving half of her tentacles unoccupied even now. She ventured along the cliffside and into the secluded bay below, wishing to have her companion close by in case a swim had tickled her fancy.

"There you go .. Please, make yourself comfortable." Set up and positioned perfectly in accordance with the trajectory of the sun Alicia had been presented with her chosen deck chair while Ania slowly descended on her own, sitting on the side with suncreen already flowing over herself due to her rather aquatic nature before picking up another generous dollop, determined to take care of her alluring partner in much the same way albeit far more sensually.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Alicia softly moaned while her snatch oozed up the vanilla cream like cum that was soon drained away. Leaning into Ania's touch as poor Alicia's voluptuous frame would be cleaned so well by Ania's touch. Leaning into her as the pair were soon dried by the amazing technology as Ania led Alicia to the wardrobe...quickly getting a blushing cheeks from Alicia at the outfit as she soon was wearing a downright string bikini top and a snug g-string so so much of her was exposed to Ania's lewd eyes to wander over.

Alicia followed the alien woman, marvelling at how strong she was able and how strong those tentacles were. The pair heading out to the cliffside and into a secluded bay below nearby the ocean. Alicia wrapping one arm around her own body as she blushes a little bit admiring the rear of Ania from behind and gulped softly.

"T-thank you," Alicia said softly as she smiles and lays on her back onto her deck chair moving a little bit of string on her back out the way showing her exposed back to Ania. "Well then let us begin..." Alicia said softly blushing as she could feel the eyes from Ania...

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 pm

"I hope you're comfortable .." Few things in the entire universe would have pleased Ania more than to begin. Her tentacles covered themselves up in minor layers of sunscreen before fanning out all over Alicia in their highly beloved duty of touching the alluring beauty below, gently dragging their smooth and silken texture over the buxom slave while teasingly drawing out the procedure with their languid pace and advances, exploring her every curve delightedly save for these concealed privates. Oh, there would be an awful lot to look forward to in the evening, the huntress could feel her blood boiling and her concealed male genitals efficiently producing the liquid warmth her grandiose lovers would bathe in.

"Alicia, my dear? I know we haven't gotten the chance to truly converse with each other beyond a few minor details and with all your hardships in the past I'm well aware that you might not want to talk about anything personal, but I'd love to know more about my precious slave if I may." Her loving touch squeezed and kneaded the supple flesh within her grasp softly, enhancing the experience a little. "What was your life like before you ended up with your now deceased master?"

She tended to be interested in present and future servants because of how Ania had decided to treat them and living out their lives in the more pleasant regions of space was merely the gist of things. In a sense the luscious amazon truly cared for their well being, what they once were and might actually become when they were no longer confined to continuous rape and torment. "You don't have to answer me if you don't want to."

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:53 pm

"No..it's okay, just I am surprised.." Alicia said softly glancing back at Ania while blushing softly no doubt aroused from having sunscreen rubbed into her back and legs. Groaning softly at the kneading and squeezing onto her supple and soft flesh for Ania to admire. "But well my early life wasn't anything special I was your typical human girl, went to school, hang out with friends and be ogled by any boy especially when these started growing," She said poinitng at her breasts.

"My parents thought it be wise to send me to an all girls school...only they picked Shokushu." Alicia growled her hands touching the sandy beach and clenched tightly into the sand. "They had no idea what they got me into when I was sent off...and I found out soon...my breasts kept growing until they reached the size they are now...which got me alot of attention from the visiting aliens...alot of them didn't care they just grabbed girls like me and raped me again and again...some even took sick joy in watching us try and fight or struggle." Alicia said.

"I found friends, maybe even a few I would call more...I began to enjoy nothing but the touch of a woman and despised anything male related at all...all men cared about was fucking us human woman...no matter what we said or pleaded or begged or fought back...and I hated every second of it.." Alicia growled.

"Then I found out the truth about shokushu as I was shipped out into slavery, one of the few not rescued by the ADD and well you know the rest." Alicia said as she clenched her eyes shut...faint tears flowed down her face as she recalled those traumatic days. "That's when I denounced any want in men ever again...killed my former master and became an outlaw..." She said softly.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:18 am

Alicia had been drawing far more attention throughout developing her incredibly voluptuous body alone and even for Shokushu where lovely women could be found around almost every corner, the endearing young woman had been smoking hot by comparison to most of her fellow students. It was the pained tale of the typically affected student body which mattered more than their hopes, dreams and personalities, little more than helpless cock sleeves for monsters to indulge in free of charge and any prominently endowed females often suffered being completely broken and ravaged mindlessly until the end of their days on both island and whoever managed to obtain their victim upon graduation.

Ania gently prompted Alicia to face the huntress who descended to her knees and knelt beside her beloved servant, lush lavender colored lips sealing themselves with her own when tears started flowing. It pained her to observe the profound emotional anguish the otherwise sweet girl had been caught up in, the massage never stopping even now before Ania undid their loving union several moments later.

"You won't have to worry about vile men like him any longer, my dear. I won't allow anyone to touch you again without your consent and should they ever try, they'll wish they never thought about it in the first place when I'm through with them." Azure eyes locked themselves with her own while tentacles sheepishly sweep over her stained cheeks, wiping her shimmering tears away. "I cannot possibly erase your memories, but I shall try everything in my power to forge new ones, better ones for you to remember and the two of us together will have ample opportunity to make you happy once more. I believe you'll have an easier time finding new friends around here as well, such as Valdis."

She smiled warmly, determined to truly care for what others regarded as little more than property to fuck and exploit, but Ania brought her here regardless of being vastly inferior in strength and power. Not even getting shot at and insulted had driven the huntress away who now pampered the beautiful blonde with loving caresses. "Nobody will ever hurt you in the same way again, Alicia, not for as long as I'm around. I swear it."

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Alicia looked at Ania softly as she was turned to face the huntress who was on her knees before the pair were soon kissing deeply. Alicia gently wrapping her arms around Ania softly while they kissed. Blushing though as she saw the massaging wasn't stopping by those tentacles. "I...I cannot thank you enough.." Alicia said softly breaking the kiss for a moment as her ruby eyes which glowed with passion looked into those azure eyes of Ania. Feeling the tentacles wiping her cheeks and smiles before gently stroking one of them with a hand.

"But I don't want to forgot those memories...it would be disrespectful for the friends I made back at the school...and I don't want to forgot why I hate men...so it doesn't matter if you can't erase those memories...I only care now about the future," Alicia said softly as she stroked the cheek of Ania and smiles back softly and pulls her into a soft hug. "I feel so safe having such a loving woman like yourself taking care of me..." Alicia said gently as she smiles before kissing Ania's lips again softly. "You just love romancing me don't you?" She asked.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Ania relished her every moment in the company of the beautiful woman before her, the touch bestowed unto her silken tendrils causing the appendage to mildly twist and quiver although her gratification could not be missed. "Your trust is more than enough to repay me." They happened to be in the midst of their first day together in mutual fondness and many more had yet to come, but looking into these endearing crimson eyes never had the huntress regret the slightest thing about keeping her prey for herself.

She nodded briefly. "I understand. You're the end result of your combined life experiences and lacking even the slightest sliver, whether good or bad, would inevitably take away from what kind of person you are now. Personally I wouldn't want you to change either." Hugged and embraced in the same romantic manner as before Ania had a hard time ignoring that blessed bodily warmth, knowing the woman in the grasp of her tentacles belonged to her in more ways than one and weighed herself completely safe. "I love seeing you smile just as much as I love romancing you, Alicia, if your former master had any common sense he should have thought along the same lines and give you the attention you deserve."

But the buxom predator never planned on lingering on the subject matter for too long and gently guided her beloved date for the evening back into her chair, treating the busty outlaw like the most delicate piece of porcelain. "You should lay back down, my dear. We wouldn't want your peachy skin to be completely without suntan tonight, now do we? You're already on a tropical world, people will expect you to look the part."

Her words had been dripping with a certain sensuality while Ania teasingly straddled the voluptuous body beneath her own body, effectively pinning the human female below her own weight although the brunt of her charms leaned forward, hot and heavy breasts sweeping over the expanse of her back. Naturally the curvaceous charmer blocked out the sun though Ania would be her knight in shining armor for the moment as their bodies flushed together for a short while, tender kisses flowing along her shoulder blades before lush lavender lips nuzzle the vein of her neck affectionately.

"Mmm .. Do you have any hobbies, dear? Anything that you liked doing before and during your days on Shokushu?" Her high sex drive knew no boundaries, but the two of them couldn't spend the entire time at home, teasing each other into giving in before the other and with the misery portion of her life upon graduation seen to, Ania steered the conversation elsewhere in hopes of keeping Alicia pleased and entertained.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next