View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya) 

Post Re: Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya)
She had a vague idea of what she meant, but still she was slightly surprised to feel those lovely thighs and hips mount her round, firm ass with her playful and sly voice. An instinct disliked the sensation of being so vulnerable, but she dismissed it quickly. Especially after feeling those soft hands of the woman rub from her lower back and all the way to her shoulders. Sydr's back was tense, although not that much. She was a woman who rarely had time for herself but as she moved to calmer hobbies her body had grown used to relax little by little.

Still, she made short groans as Akiko dealt with some of the knots there, her back very lightly moving as she found new ones. "Hnn... It actually feels really good. I'm sorry now I didn't give you a massage earlier..." What others saw or thought, Sydr didn't care for. She almost never did to begin with, so eventually she let out a sigh of satisfaction as past tensions were being rubbed away.

Rahs Xalezel
- Elizia Val Rausten - Sylvana Vor Shyraya
SFA---
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda
Please send a PM if you'd like to set up a thread!

Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:44 pm

"Hmm well you can give me one later when we got some time," Akiko said with a smile while rubbing and pressing her thumbs and fingers into the knots to release tension and help unwind her new friend. Akiko was slow and methodical while massaging...making sure Sydr's entire back was relaxed, and content before deciding to play with her a little...leans down...her hands massaging onto the shoulders now...while pressing her breasts still in her bikini but pressed them against Sydr's back. "But I'm glad your enjoying it," Akiko playfully whispers as her lips were so close to Sydr's ear as she was testing the Holian a little, to see how far she could tease her.

Akiko moved her body back upwards soon after that while she smiles feeling no knots forming in that back and nods. "All done." She said as she secures Sydr's bikini top back into place as she smiles moving off the woman to let her sit up now.

Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:54 pm

"Will certainly do..." Later? She wondered just where exactly.

It didn't take long for Akiko to leave Sydr's back just like new, but the Holian woman opened her eyes at the sudden soft sensation of the agent's soft, large mounds pressing against her back. How that tit flesh mashed between them only separated by the fabric of her bikini top. Her whisper at her ear sends a tingling shiver down her spine.

"How could I not?" she replies with a short laugh and once her top was back in place properly she sat up next to Akiko, a light blush on her cheeks. A swift shake of her head to fix her hair and she then looked at the blue haired beauty for a couple of seconds without saying anything. "What shall we do now? I'm starting to think I'd love to know you better, too."

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:16 pm

Akiko smiles lightly at that. "Hmm well I guess it depends on if you want to go for a swim in the ocean, or perhaps head to the resort, I have a room booked for a few days, so we could chat without any interruptions." She said lightly, playfully smiling at the blush on the cheeks of her friend. Akiko casually offering a hand as she stands up and if taken would pull Sydr up to her feet. "But please ask any questions you'd like? I'm always willing to answer for my new friend." She teases giving a small grin as she begins heading towards the water, slowly stepping in and at least being knee deep in the water looking back at Sydr with a friendly look. While awaiting any potential questions from her friend.

Akiko slowly moves down as she gets into deeper parts and lightly lays on her back floating in the water for now before Sydr those breasts glistening now in the water that flowed across them while the girl was laying back and relaxing.

Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:24 pm

"A swim doesn't sound too bad. Shall we then? We can go back to the resort later."

Sydr takes the offered hand, and walks along Akiko towards the water. "You said you don't have any hobbies. Is that true? Do you only like to work?" She soon delved knee deep like the agent, feeling the cool water start covering more and more of her body.

She reaches a part deep enough to begin floating upright, but her eyes quickly notice the glistening skin of the human beauty as she turns on her back and floats on the surface, proud pair of breasts standing on top of her chest. The sheen of water over them only made it more alluring for Sydr, who stared at a few drops of water rolling down the curve surface of her mounds.

"You like to get close with your friends, too, correct?" she teased, moving her body to lie on her back and float like her, giving her an ample view of her own peaks and cleavage glistening under the sun's light. But it was a brief window before she dived head first, and below the water she used the chance to admire her backside from beneath. Her bubbles as she slowly exhaled brushed against Akiko before appearing on the surface again next to her.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:02 pm

Akiko nods her head faintly. "Yeah, I just never really had a chance to try any hobbies." She said softly giving a gentle sigh...looking around and for the most part they were away from the crowds. "I'm not sure what you know about humans, but we have a group known as the ADD or the Alien Defense Directorate." Akiko informed lightly. "It's were the majority of human females not made into servants are situated." She informed while floating. "I am one of the ADD's agents, tasked with stopping Criminal Aliens and helping as many enslaved humans as I can." Akiko said softly giving a deep sigh as she looks at Sydr while admiring the Holian's own beautiful body and gives a faint smile.

"I have a very small pool of friends...basically all of them are fellow Agents of the ADD...so I usually want to be close...because the risk of me not seeing them for who knows how long if they wind up captured by some Slavers." She said as she looked up at the sky while floating. Only to see Sydr slip under water as she felt the bubbles and smiles in amusement.

Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:21 pm

Sydr listened closely to what she said. She had her suspicions, but it still proved satisfactory hearing what Akiko confessed to her.

"I have heard about the ADD. That explains your amazing physique and how you look in good shape." For someone like her, it was often pretty clear who kept to exercise or usually had to be involved in combat. And Akiko also seemed far too proactive to be a slave. At least, not one right now. Knowing for sure who she was, or where she worked, various other questions came up.

"You girls have it rough... And yet you look so calm. You must have helped a lot of girls, surely." Sydr floated a little closer to Akiko. The agent's own voluptuous body floating ver close to herself. They started drifting a bit far from the crowd. The Holian could almost reach with her hand to caress her entire body. But instead kept her eyes on Akiko's.

"Only ADD agents, am I your first friend outside of the ADD?" She tilted her head and moved even closer to her. "How close are you with them?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:15 am

"Indeed, I trained myself hard to become one of the best agents." She said calmly as she watches Sydr float a little closer and smiles as she playfully moves a hand and takes one of Sydr's hands. "But yes I've helped quite a few girls from slavers," She said with a sigh holding Sydr's hand with a light smile. "But yes, you are my first real friend outside of the ADD." She said before giving a small blush. "But my closeness was um rather intimate with them, our work is stressful and alot of us need a way to burn off stress...sadly one of the normal ways isn't that good for options, so we settle for each other as comfort." She said softly.

She moved Sydr's hand and smiles playfully resting it on her flat belly while letting her feel the hidden abs and muscles under that softness. "We've already touched each other, I'm sure your interested in exploring all of this?" She teases gesturing to her beautiful figure that drew so much attention.

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:37 am

Akiko takes the Holian's hand in hers, and Sydr offers her a warm smile as she listens to the agent's words. "I know how that feels. Training to be the best. Good to know you have helped other girls, too." Sydr's face stared at Akiko in silence for a while. Not many persons called her 'friend', she realized as she kept floating, keeping her head and shoulders above the water surface.

"It's a bit normal among us Holians as well. Sex with males is rare, since they are a great minority in our species. We are given the privilege to do it with a few of them from time to time. So I understand how you need to release all the tension with your friends..." Sydr met the human's blush with a sly smirk. That is, until she felt that flat abdomen with her hand, Akiko teasing her yet again. She noticed how the agent seemed so playful in her teasing, not overly seductive but playful and full of energy.

"Are you sure? Even if we are friends, you barely know me. Are you planning to relieve some stress and fly away, ADD agent?" To have that alluring body being felt by her. Sydr was a woman who often recurred to other women to release her own tension. In such a paradise planet, she couldn't think of saying no to this opportunity. So she teased Akiko as her hand felt that firm belly and the muscles beneath, wandering upwards close to the curve of one of those large breasts. Not even with her fingers extended she could fully seize the mound, she noticed as she drew closer. "Or are you the one who wants me?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:12 pm

Akiko listened with a playful smile on her face. "Hmm I see, so like me you usually go for a feminine touch." She said softly, Akiko being casual and playful with her teasing for now while letting Sydr explore with that hand. "Hmm, it depends on if your wishing the same? Hoping to see me in even less coverings to have as a happy memory? Or perhaps something more?" Akiko asked as she moved a hand towards Sydr and playfully brushed her fingers against the Holian's cheek. "Because your the one who's making the choice...how far you willing to go?" She whispered playfully but her eyes showed a sincerity to this.

It was all up to Sydr if they continued or went further than this. The young agent slowly moving so she floated vertically now in the water the pair chest deep in the water as she smiles. Drawing closer as they're chests almost touched with how close the pair were getting.

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:14 am

Sydr listened closely but part of her mind was busy trying to feel all the details of her body with her hand. And when Akiko changed her floating position she kept staring into the other's eyes but could see from the corner of her sight how close that bountiful chest was to her. The agent's hand felt so gentle on her cheek.

A faint smile formed after this. "I think I'd like more, yes." She made a short push forward to close the distance with her new friend. Heavy breasts mashed against the human's. Only the fabric of their swimsuits separated that pair of chests from completely feeling each other, soft globes intertwining with the others, rubbing against their chests. Sydr's face closed the distance completely as well, and soon her lips met with Akiko's in a soft kiss, feeling the soft mouth and skin of the agent.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:49 pm

Akiko's eyes slowly closed as she leaned in...wrapping one arm around the waist of Sydr as the other cups one of her cheeks as the pair pressed in close...their breasts brushing and rubbing together with only their swimsuits stopping more skin contact as Akiko's lips met Sydr's. It was a soft gentle kiss as Akiko moves her hand through the blondes long hair gently...stroking and running her fingers through the pair while deepening the kiss slowly with her. Sydr was the one who'd like more, so Akiko was gonna give it...putting more passion into her kiss as she leans in close...her arm around Sydr's waist strokes downward...playfully brushing one of her hips and thighs in a caressing fashion. Loving the smooth skin of her new friend as well.

But needs for air would soon be required as Akiko breaks the kiss with a soft smile. "Hmm more indeed." She whispered softly in a breathless way while keeping the tight embrace with her new friend.

Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:23 pm

As Akiko leaned in for the kiss, Sydr's arm wrapped around the agent's waist as well, pulling their bodies together, letting her feel the Holian's skin on her just as she felt hers too. The softness of their globes mashed against each other as the women pressed their lips together.

Soon their mouths began trying to kiss more and more of the other's face. As the passion increased, Sydr's other hand went up to cup Akiko's cheek and caressed her face gently, smooth skin being felt by her.

When the two had to break the kiss, Sydr took a few deep breaths as their legs intertwined while moving to keep them afloat. "It's my first time kissing a human," she said, and instead of feeling Akiko's mounds with her hand, she moved her own chest to rub them together. "Could be dangerous doing more here. Maybe we can head back to the resort?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:44 pm

Akiko smiles playfully at that. "Hmm I agree," She said lightly kicking her legs to stay floating while also intertwining them with Sydr's own. Moving her chest as they brushed and bumped chests together. Akiko smiling as she moves a hand and takes one of Sydr's own and gently begins leading her back to the beach. "Well let's gather our things, we can head to my room." She informed while holding Sydr's hand as they soon walked out of the water and headed towards the umbrella. Akiko gathering her items she had brought with her. Making sure they were secured into a bag she had brought with her. Before she and Sydr would head towards the hotel.

Akiko smiling during this as she had put on a pair of sandals on her feet and also a tower over herself to help cover a little more at least as the pair headed into the elevator taking them up to her rooms floor. The blue haired beauty kept one hand holding Sydr's during most of this.

The elevator would slowly arrive and let them out, Akiko spotting her room before unlocking with her key and stepping inside with Sydr to follow. The room was simple enough and besides a few objects, it was spartan besides the hotels own items such as the mini fridge and luxury bathroom.

Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Happy to remain in private as was usual for her, Sydr held on to Akiko's hand as the pair swam back to the white sandy beach. Needless to say, the combined attractive appeal the two provoked with their luscious, wet, glistening bodies forced many a gaze to turn to them as they sensually walked back to the agent's umbrella. Sydr, unlike Akiko, didn't bother to cover herself on the way inside as she carried her camera on one hand while keeping the other holding on to the other woman's, hat again back on her head.

Other aliens and persons could only watch them get inside the elevator inside the luxurious hotel. Once there, Sydr found herself still holding her hand. Though she had been with other women many times, she rarely did this. For some reason, she felt her heart pounding faster as the doors opened, arriving at the correct floor.

Inside the room, she took an instinctual scan of the interior. It came as second nature still impossible to neglect, carefully noticing doors, corners and danger spots. She walked inside, letting Akiko close the door behind her, watching the place while moving to leave the camera on a desk. She expected no danger, but still was relieved to see none. The important matter at hand returned to her mind.

"You don't keep many items around, do you?" She sensually leaned against one of the walls, twirling blue eyes staring at the human beauty.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next