View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya) 

Post Re: Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya)
"Most of my items are related to my job, which I've kept stored in a special compartment on my ship, since this is meant to be a vacation for me," Akiko said with an amused smile. "I only brought a few items to help with my vacation, a few swimsuits I still had from my days at Shokushu and a few small items, and my novel I sometimes read." She added nodding to a nearby book was on a table as she smiles lightly. Smiling as she approached Sydr with a confident movement as she moves one hand and presses it onto the wall next to Sydr's head. Leaning in close to playfully pin her to the wall.

"Though, I'll admit I kept a few items that I..." She said with a faint grimace. "...Needed to handle my condition back at the school, just didn't think I'd have to use them with a partner." She said with a blush while moving in to kiss Sydr's lips once again. Before she dropped her towel...only in her bikini again...before rather daringly...moving one hand behind and tugs on the knot holding her top...as it drops...exposing those breasts to Sydr as they were felt rubbing against her own sizable breasts.

Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:36 am

"The minimum necessary for vacations, hm? I can't imagine you in a combat suit and with weapons. You are almost too beautiful for that..." Sydr smiled as Akiko approached her. She kept her eyes locked with her as the agent playfully pinned her against the wall. She was shorter than Sydr by the smallest bit but she still enjoyed the energetic approach she used.

"Hm? You brought toys?" she asked but Akiko's blushing face came in to steal a kiss from her in the middle of her thoughts. How sexy, how enjoyable, to imagine this woman having to pleasure herself if she found no one to do it with. Sydr's eyes closed as she reciprocated the kiss, hungry lips meeting hers and her tongue eventually coming out, licking Akiko's lips and inviting her tongue to play with her. Her hands went to feel that amazing curve of her hips and upwards to her waist and ribs, feeling that smooth skin with her fingers. However, she felt the towel being dropped, Akiko's body lightly moving and soon something else, very light, dropped as well.

She felt the heat emanating from the agent's soft mounds pressing up against her bountiful chest. She was getting turned on more and more as one of her hands went up and gently caressed her breast. What a sublime sensation, the soft titflesh completely exposed to her. Beautiful, naked large orbs against her. She squeezed it with care, fingers massaging the mound until they found her pink nipple, and they gently rubbed it to harden beneath her digits.

When the kiss was broken to catch some air, Sydr used her other hand to caress down and seize one of Akiko's buttocks as her twirling eyes watched her again. "You used toys for your condition? What condition is that?" She couldn't escape the chance of seeing those exposed breasts in front of her, so her gaze went down to the succulent pair and she exhaled in a satisfied gasp. "Wow... They are beautiful." Her hands joined at Akiko's front, each seizing and cupping one of those tits.

Rahs Xalezel
- Elizia Val Rausten - Sylvana Vor Shyraya
SFA---
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda
Please send a PM if you'd like to set up a thread!

Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:20 am

"I suffer from Hyper Sexuality, before I was brought into the ADD, I was fucked and used by so many aliens, my bodies been used to so much sexual activity it is very recipient of any stimulation." She said softly. While having to take a breather during their deep liplock as she blushes at her secret being revealed. "It's something I don't like since it's something outside my control.." She said with a frown while blushing as she felt the cupping on her breasts as she smiles. "Well what about yours?" She asked moving one hand around Sydr's back and attempts to release her own bikini top and exposing her own pair. Akiko's nipples were erect already by the time Sydr found them, her Hyper Sexuality causing her to be more easily aroused and her own attraction to Sydr helped ramp it up.

Akiko's hands caressed and cupped Sydr's own soon to be exposed breasts working to also get her nipples nice and hardened. Akiko gently guiding Sydr to the bedroom and showed her a small bag she had...inside was various sex toys...mostly dildos and the like to help give her something to fuck with when alone.

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:24 am

Sydr's eyes open wide for a couple of seconds at her explanation. "I'm sorry to hear that. If you are sure about this, then I'm glad you want to be with me," she replied, trying to give her a warm smile. Though Akiko's actions would leave little doubt on her mind, as she reached around her back to loosen her top. "Ah, so eager, are we?" she chuckles, leaning back slightly to completely discard her bikini top and throw it away.

Sydr's bountiful breasts bounced free from their captivity in front of the agent. Full, round breasts with pink peaks crowning them. As Akiko touched them, she could feel the sublime softness they had, yet perky and firm from the visible tone and shape Sydr had on her muscles. It would become more and more obvious to the human that the blonde was no stranger to strenuous exercise of some kind.

"Ah..." The Holian began to focus on the moment with her partner. The sensation of Akiko's hands caressing and cupping her breasts started to make them swell in arousal as blood began to flow into them and those sensitive nipples began hardening under such attentions. The two women headed for the bedroom as they groped each other. And when Sydr saw the bag full of toys she gave Akiko a small sly smile.

"You anxious to use them? Or maybe, having them used on you?" For now, as she teased the blue haired beauty with her question, Sydr ignored the bag and pushed Akiko onto the bed, moving over her as she placed her arms on each side of her head. Luscious, large globes swayed seductively above Akiko before Sydr went down to resume a passionate kiss, mashing her breasts on the human's as her legs intertwined with hers, a playful thigh brushing against the agent's netherlips.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:21 pm

"Of course I'm eager." She softly breathed out while gently stroking, rubbing and squeezing those breasts briefly before the pair moved to the bed. Akiko smiling at the breasts reactions, her own having flooded with arousal as she smiles showing her bag of toys. "Little of option 1, little of option 2." She cooed before she gasped as she was pushed onto the bed laying on her back while Sydr straddled her. Akiko smiles sensually as she leans into the passionate kiss. Moaning at their bare chests rubbing and while still having clothing on the lower regions. She felt the thigh against her nethers.

Akiko's eyes gleamed as she stroked a hand through Sydr's hair...before gently her thumb brushed against one of the Holians slightly pointy ears with a gentle caress while caressing her hair while moving her own thigh to return the rubbing between Sydr's thighs as she blushes.

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:43 pm

Sydr's hands travel to behind Akiko's head, caressing her hair and face while the other feels her body as it moves from her chest to her waist and over to her hips. Between deep kisses, the Holian woman breathes out and inhales as much as she can of this other woman's scent and to keep up her passionate actions. She feels Akiko's leg rubbing between her thighs and a short smile interrupts their kiss but then later she feels her hand caressing her ear.

Her head gently leans on the hand unknowingly, but Sydr doesn't stop her advances. When she realizes what happened, as her flower starts blooming slowly at the increased intensity of their actions, she breaks the kiss and moves her mouth to the human's ear, her tongue gently licking it for a couple of times to try and see if it sends shivers down her spine, before moving down her kisses to Akiko's neck. Tender pecks travel to her collarbone just as her large breasts rub down their softness over Akiko's torso until Sydr finds her partner's ample globes just before her face.

She buries her head in those sublime pillows, kissing the mounds before teasingly lick one of her areola, only to seize her hardened teat in her mouth and suck it slowly. Her other hand goes to play with the other breast, though after a minute or two it moves down to start moving beneath Akiko's bikini bottom.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:30 pm

Akiko smiles as she strokes and caresses that ear lightly with her fingers seeing Sydr lean into the caresses. Akiko moans softly while rubbing her thigh against the blooming sex of Sydr's while she felt the licking on her ear, then her neck and down towards her breasts. Her ears weren't as sensitive. Akiko's hands moved and gently moves into place...one gently stroking one of those breasts. Akiko's other hand begins to slide down under those bikini bottoms of Sydr...sliding them down her legs and exposing her flower to the thigh rubbing it intimately.

Akiko was moaning too from the suckling on her breast as she felt Sydr working it over with her mouth, the breast tingled and swelled with more arousal as it seemed the Holian had found the humans weakspot.

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:42 pm

"Ngh, ah..." Akiko's hand ventures down to one of Sydr's breasts, and the Holian begins to moan into the mound as she latches her mouth onto it. She feels sensitive in her chest, and when Akiko begins to discard Sydr's final piece of clothing she stops only enough to help her remove it.

Akiko would be able to feel the smooth, soft lower lips of Sydr, they were already warm and would soon begin to get wet from her attention.

"Hnn." The sensation grows in intensity in her womanhood but as she listens to Akiko moaning harder she realizes she has found one of her weak spots. She begins to suck harder, pulling the entire tit upwards as she rears her head back, lips still attached to the hardened nipple. She repeats the process as her other hand delves inside her purple bottom and tries to discover and play with the human's flower more directly.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:03 am

Akiko flushed in the face as she felt the work on her breast and that hand sliding into her purple bikini bottoms and stroking her flower. She moaned feeling the touches on her body. "A-ah~" She moaned out while she didn't stop rubbing her thigh against that exposed flower of Sydr's in return while her hands now both returned to her breasts massaging and squeezing them while her thumbs rubbed into the nipples to tease them some more.

Her hips thrust and hump against the hand inside her bottoms while she moved one hand up and resting it onto Sydr's head...stroking the side of her head and hair while her thumb also brushed that ear.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:31 am

Akiko's moans sound so pretty and alluring to Sydr, they turn her on even more, especially as the agent begins to rock her hips to push her flower against her fingers so she dedicates her efforts to please her.

Her fingers gently part her outer lips apart, and rub against those exposed folds and brush the hood of her tender clit to invite it out so she can roll it around with her fingertips.

She tests the waters, so to speak, as eventually one of her fingers delves inside of Akiko, trying to feel how ready and wet she was already.

"Mmmm..." Sydr's chest presses against Akiko's playful fingers, which they continue to squeeze her sensitive mound and rub her hardened nipples. And a trail of her own sweet juices started dripping down the human's leg as Sydr began leaking her honey onto that sexy leg.

The blonde stops for a second, and she pulls back enough to take the last garment on Akiko down her legs and throws it away, finally exposing those swollen lips and she leans down to begin kissing them, tongue gently licking from the bottom of her entrance up towards her clit with a flick.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Akiko smiles as she moans while those fingers tease her folds showing the wetness forming already for Sydr to enjoy. Akiko's hands kept groping those breasts while working the nipples before Sydr moved down to use her tongue onto her folds and clit as she gasped arching her back. She moved her hands to Sydr's waist...and moved her body so she was now laid ontop of Akiko...and the girls own wet folds were hovering just above Akiko's face as the girl leaned in and licked her tongue onto Sydr's own folds. Her hands groping the girls rear while doing this as the pair were now in a 69 position.

Akiko's tongue licks and flicks the folds and clit while working her tongue to slowly push inside the folds and taste her lovers insides.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:13 pm

In the heat of passion, Sydr smiled as she found Akiko's sex already blooming and drenched with her juices. She had a taste of her marvelous fluids before the agent didn't want to be the only one enjoying their love making. Sydr didn't need much encouragement, and her toned legs soon straddled Akiko's face before she leaned down and pressed her bountiful orbs against the human's belly, letting her feel and enjoy such magnificent breasts as much as she wanted.

Sydr's mouth resumed its work without further ado, and her tongue quickly lashed and rolled around Akiko's tender, exposed clit. "Hmmm!" as she felt Akiko begin her work, she let out a muffled moan to let her feel all those vibrations directly against her nub and folds as she moved on to lick deeper inside her partner. She kept tasting and drinking Akiko's juices as her tongue and lips pressed against those soft netherlips and inner walls, running her tongue all over her slit and entrace. All the while, Sydr ran her hands along the agent's thighs, not only to feel her amazing legs, but to make Akiko enjoy the feeling of those hands rubbing her lovely skin.

Meanwhile, Akiko would find that prized flower right above her face. With her legs on either side of her face those wanting lips were already part to some extent, waiting for her. Akiko would be able to taste the Holian's juices, which would be a surprise to her in a sense. They were slightly thicker than a human's and with a very subtle sweet taste. As she made her way inside those velvet folds of Sydr, she would be rewarded with more of those sexual fluids as the blonde's hips began to slightly grind against her mouth, pleasure soon invading her loins.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Akiko's hands focused on the rear of Sydr...groping and massaging her butt while leaning in to lash and lick onto Sydr's folds plunging her tongue deep inside her while she shivered when she felt Sydr's tongue over her tender clit and the tongue licking her entrance giving Sydr more of that human sex juices to taste. Akiko licking and tasting the rather surprising thicker feeling fluids as she licked it up. Her hands stroking those thighs and hips as well before moving her legs and wrapping them around the head of Sydr pulling her closer into the position. "Mmmmmm!~" She moaned out while her folds convulsed around the tongue if it got deeper inside.

Akiko also took a soft inhale with her nose while enjoying the beautiful aroma of her lover while grinding her own folds against her lovers face and tongue while the same was happening to her as her tongue didn't stop thrusting away and licking to find a g-spot or weak point.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 pm

The Holian continued to let out soft moans of satisfaction, not only at the human's efforts to bring pleasure to her wanting sex but also at how she continued to grope and fondle her round, firm buttocks. Sydr at moments couldn't help but moan louder into Akiko's folds as the other's tongue delved deep inside her. And when Akiko used her legs to further press her against her partner, the former assassin doubled her efforts. She could feel Akiko's folds begin to convulse around her tongue, pleasure welling up inside Akiko, and she pressed harder into the agent. Her tongue withdrew from her folds and instead latched on to her clit, sucking and licking her nub while two fingers took its place inside her.

All the while her own hips were moving more and more as the human showed her expertise in the matter. Sydr's scent and unique taste flooded her nostrils and mouth. Her efforts would prove a success as she found one of the Holian's weak points, an equally tender patch of nerves inside her passage. "Ohh... Ah!" with each lick Akiko gave that spot she could feel Sydr's walls contract around her tongue in sudden bursts of pleasure, and those folds in response began to leak more and more of her precious juices. Sydr didn't want to be the first one to lose focus as their pleasure filled their bodies and struck at their brains, so she did her best to attack Akiko's own weak point, playing with her walls, pushing them wide and using them to explore inside her until she found her g-spot and began to press it again and again to drive Akiko crazy into an orgasm.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:54 am

Akiko heard and felt the reaction and smirks. Focusing on that spot yet not neglecting the rest of her lovers body. Only for her own weak spot to be felt and targeted by the Holian now using her fingers while her lips were used on the humans clit. Akiko kept licking away though while her hands massaged and even playfully spanks that rump of Sydr's while moaning into the union with a sensual. "Mpppfff!" She squealed out during this while her folds convulsed around the invader that was those fingers. Akiko not wanting to lose herself either as she held back while bringing Sydr more pleasure...trying to hold in and await the orgasm experience.

The pair were being brought to a closer and closer ending of this first round as Akiko was showing her competitive side and wasn't going to lose yet to who orgasms first. Her tongue working that g-spot of Sydr's while her own folds tightly squeezed the invading finger.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next