View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya) 

Post Re: Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya)
At first, she was surprised to see Akiko orgasm by only the groping of her weak, sensitive breast. But soon enough she continued, and witnessed in satisfied surprise as the human was victim of a series of orgasms that followed one another without letting the previous even end. Each thrust from the vibrating dildo wrecking her trembling passage, her bountiful soft tits massaged while her nipples were attacked by the vibrators. The beads stimulated her anus but in the end with their discomfort couldn't even hold back the culmination of such countless climaxes.

Finally Akiko screamed out in bliss before her body simply went limp, consciousness fading at the incessant stimulation. The dildo remained inside while Sydr took some deep breaths, looking down at the human. She was wet, so aroused at the sight and their time together but was ultimately very satisfied as well. She pulled out the dildo, and removed the anal beads carefully. She took away the egg vibrators and untied Akiko's arms, spending a minute or two cleaning the toys and placing them inside the bag.

She wasn't sure how long Akiko would be out, so she slid back onto the bed, pulling up the sheets over them. She embraced the agent with her arms, placing Akiko's head on her soft bosom and took some relaxed breaths at last. By the time Akiko would wake up, she'd find her intertwined with Sydr, both completely nude, and also find the Holian having also drifted off to sleep after her, large chest heaving gently up and down and either the planet's sun or moons shining outside the window. She didn't considere the chance whether Akiko's hyper sexuality could remain even through sleeping or if the agent would enjoy to spend more time with the blonde in other ways.

Rahs Xalezel
- Elizia Val Rausten - Sylvana Vor Shyraya
SFA---
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda
Please send a PM if you'd like to set up a thread!

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:05 pm

Akiko slept peacefully as she was freed by Sydr of the toys...while the pair laid in bed together. The sheet pulled over them as they embraced in sleep. Snuggling into Sydr's breasts as Akiko smiles in her sleep as she snuggles into the Holian...her arms wrapped around her in an embrace. Akiko would wake up from her sexual haze finding herself nuzzling into Sydr's bosom and sees the Holian asleep too and smiles...gently her body felt satisfied as she gently pulls Sydr in and gently rests the blonde's head onto her own breasts now...snuggling with her and kisses her forehead lovingly...just enjoying the soft embrace as she relaxes.

Akiko would eventually need to wake as the pair still stank of sex as she gently kisses Sydr's lips lovingly to wake her up. "Hmm....hey." She greets softly as she cuddles with her lover while they laid in the bed together.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:49 pm

Sydr only let a gentle groan as she was pulled in closely and nuzzled against Akiko's breasts. Some time passed as the aroma of their lovemaking lingered in the air and the Holian felt the tender kiss on her lips. She woke up with a start, eyes widening until realizing she was with Akiko still, and relaxed. "Sorry... Hey. Rested well?" she sighed and cuddled back with the human, pressing her face against her breasts, enjoying their pair of bosoms pressed against each other's body, the feeling of their naked skins together. Her face had a neutral expression; for her, intimacy usually ended a couple of minutes after waking up or even before going to sleep. Waking up in her embrace was strange for her instincts, but she nuzzled slightly, moving up to get her face near Akiko's.

"You seemed to have enjoyed that last past a lot," she said. Sydr knew it was time to clean up, but it was comfortable being with her, embraced in bed.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:04 pm

"I enjoyed all of it." Akiko cooed as she kisses Sydr's lips softly. Nuzzling with her lightly before she smiles...slipping arm under Sydr's legs and lifts her up while moving herself to the edge of the bed. Carrying the Holian in her arms bridal style. "But let us get cleaned up..." Akiko smiles while she carries Sydr into the bathroom. Akiko sitting her down on the edge of a bath while turning it on to fill the bath with a bubbly hot water. "You ever had a bath with someone before?" Akiko asked her. The pair watching the water fill up the tub while showing them both their naked bodies.

Akiko smiling as she turns off the tub once ready and slowly steps inside and guids Sydr to join her sitting on her lap in the warm bath together. Akiko's hands stroking up and down Sydr's back.

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Sydr's eyes widen in surprise as Akiko lifted her, carrying her in a bridal style off the bed and towards the bathroom. Her arms wrap around her neck for balance and a small blush forms on her cheeks. Despite the Holian being slightly taller, Akiko didn't mind in showing off her strength to the blonde. "Am I not that heavy to you? I heard humans are not very strong. But you... You are an agent, after all, hm?"

The Holian assassin sits at the edge of the tub as water quickly fills the bath with hot water, and the bathroom with its steam. Her twirling azure eyes turn up to Akiko at her question. "Of course I have. Do I look that innocent to you?" she smirks and lets out a small chuckle. Truth be told, she had enjoyed many things with other partners, but their times together had been quite ephemeral. Superficial, some would even call them. She figured her words might have come out as overly cold, but struggled to find a way to fix them. "I mean... I'm on my own most of the time. So probably not as often as you; you must use every chance to bathe with your colleagues all the time, right?" she offers a smile as she watches Akiko get in first and standing up to join her.

She slowly sits down on the agent's lap, using her arms to rest most of her weight, enjoying the warm water on her body and the warmth of that other body behind her. "Hmm..." The hands stroking her back felt so good, rubbing away any remaining tension. Akiko would find that back well trained and toned. She never asked the Holian about her profession, but her muscles did appear uniquely taken care of. But especially, she would find a large scar, slightly longer than a hand, on Sydr's lower back.

"Hey... Can I ask you something?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:34 am

"I'm stronger than I look." Akiko said as she did have muscle under all that sinful curves. Akiko smiling as she fills the bath while looking at her. "Yes, I do enjoy a relaxing bath especially with a partner." She said softly sitting down in the bath while letting her lover join her and seat on her lap. Akiko smiling as she embraced Sydr while her hands worked on massaging her back with her hands while gently planting soft kisses on her neck. Giving her some more loving affection. Before that question sprung up as Akiko looks into Sydr's eyes.

"Oh? Please ask away what's the matter?" She asked softly.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:16 am

The Holian slowly closed her eyes at the sensation of Akiko planting kisses on her neck, back relaxing under her careful massage. She was so tender it even surprised her.

"You mentioned you are close with your friends in the ADD because they can get taken and won't be able to see them for who knows how long... Have you ever been captured like that?

You said you had been used and fucked before joining; but what about since becoming an agent?"
Sydr turned her head to look at Akiko as she asked her the questions. "I'm just curious. Don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:38 pm

"It's an unfortunate risk when you become an agent...I've been captured once or twice...usually just because of my opponent being far more skilled than I expected or having some kind of advantage that my physical ability just can't match." She said softly. "I've been used, fucked and abused by many aliens, both before and after I left that school...pretty much all of them were horrible as they treat us humans like nothing but property and it sickens me." Akiko said her eyes showing that cold frigid side for probably Sydr's first time seeing the ice cold anger.

Akiko took a soft breath to try and calm down as she strokes her lovers back while trying to calm down. "Sorry...let my anger out a little too much." She said softly while sighing. Her eyes closed as she tried to calm herself. "Only one time was....alright in some instances but it was still hurtful to my pride to be a slave." She grimaced.

Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:15 pm

Sydr listens to the human beauty, noticing how her tone and expression change. She gave her the chance to ignore the question, and decided to tell her even as her feelings pour out.

"Poor you. I'm sorry to hear that, made you remember all that," she leans back against Akiko, feeling the human's soft tits against her back. One of her arms move up and wrap behind the agent's head, caressing her hair and giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"One time it was alright to be a slave? Were you treated better than other occasions?" She looks at the human's eyes. "Did you enjoy it? Those parts.

Pride is good and all. But better captured than dead, don't you think?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Akiko sighs softly. "It's fine, I never forget it...to motivate me to make sure I make all the scum in the universe pay...many somehow slip away from being punished for their crimes...so I make sure a more...permanent end to their insidious deeds comes about." She said calmly. Smiling at the kiss on her cheek and gently massages and strokes onto Sydr's breasts while gently moving her hands to wash and clean Sydr's long blonde hair.

"But yes...that one time, I was defeated by an alien mercenary...I doubt you know of him he goes by the name of Rahs Xalezel.." Akiko said with a soft frown of remembrance. "He was infact one of my latest captors." She said. "But while he was at the very least treated me well provided I obeyed...most alien slavers...you actually wish for death alot of the time...." Akiko said.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:16 am

Sydr sighs as she enjoys the soft stroking of her breasts before Akiko grabs her hair to clean it. After a couple of seconds, however, she shakes her head in response to her words. "Haven't heard of him. Must be difficult being in the ADD against all these criminals, all the time. I can see why they forced you to have vacations."

When Akiko finished with her hair, Sydr turned around, gesturing Akiko to do the same and began cleaning the agent's hair and shoulders. Her hands gave her back a massage just like she received, and one she owed from the sun lotion back in the beach. "If you were dead, guess we wouldn't have met, however. I'd wish you don't get captured again, better still."

She rubs her hands and fingers against any tense knots Akiko had, washing her back in the process as she explores that sensual backside before she reaches around and softly gropes Akiko's breasts with a small smirk. She knew it was her weak point but only intended to mildly tease her.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:41 pm

"Well perhaps you'd like to join me? I'm always looking for a companion during my travels?" Akiko asked with a smile while she lets Sydr focus on massaging and washing her now. "But yeah, vacation days isn't something I can enjoy since I have nothing to do, bar training and the like...maybe read a book or enjoy sometime with other agents that are also off." She said with a sigh.

Akiko gasps softly at the groping onto her chest. "You sneak little." Akiko groaned out while she smiles playfully while she relaxes...letting Sydr continue her work on her tense body mostly from remembering her past.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 pm

"I don't know. I'm trying to get away from the killing business. Leaving you sounds like such a shame. Maybe it's you who should get more free time and stick with me?" she replies, in a neutral tone at first but turns playful at the end as she teases her.

"Sounds like we can figure out what to do to enjoy ourselves with new hobbies, together. I'm trying to find out how to relax, as well." She added her last words with a short nod before her hands groped her partner's breasts.

Sydr smiles at Akiko, and then leans back on the tub, bringing the agent to do the same and rest on her soft mounds while she tends to her sensitive chest. "Relax, now. Close your eyes." She planned to tease her a little but Akiko's reaction made it clear she needed to relieve more tension that she had stored. One of her hands worked on her back but as it relaxed her pair of breasts continued the work when her hands focused solely on the other's tits. She groped them softly and touched nothing else on her body. Her fingers massaged the heavy orbs and splashed some of that warm water over them. She rubbed away the tension in and around them and only after a while she circled her areolas and gently rolled her nipples around with her fingers. Sydr began to wonder how far could Akiko's chest take her, if she could cum from her bosom alone or perhaps needed a bit more direct approach to release the tension she caused by making her remember her past defeats.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:29 pm

Akiko smiles softly at that. "Maybe.." She said softly as she gave a sigh. "I just can't abandon all the other slaves stuck in that life...so many didn't want that life.." Akiko said with a frown. "But I wouldn't mind trying to find something to do in my spare time." Akiko added...before she softly moaned while she laid back and snuggled into the chest of Sydr while letting her lover massage and tend to her.

Akiko giving soft moans and groans of pleasure as her breasts swelled again with arousal while the water washed away tension as Akiko went rather gooey in Sydr's arms. The memories slowly fading away as she groaned in bliss as Sydr might feel the girl's hips twitching in a surprise mini orgasm...seems the girls breasts were quite sensitive. Akiko weakly closing her eyes and surprisingly seemed to drift off..

Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:00 pm

"You don't have to abandon them. Just... Spend more time with me. And making sure you don't carry all this tension all the time," she cooed, feeling how Akiko was slowly melting in her grasp. She felt those luscious, large breasts begin swelling again with her arousal. Her womanhood must have been already leaking her juices in the water, she thought, but only kept her attentions on her succulent bosom.

Soon there was nothing in Akiko's mind but Sydr and her sublime caresses on her mounds. Pleasure quickly overcame her body and as she kept squeezing and massaging in circular patterns those heavy udders, the Holian felt the human's hips twitch, and her heart beating faster in her chest. Her body tensed briefly before she relaxed completely and soon went limp. She inspected Akiko's face, the beautiful woman breathing gently in her sleep.

"Hm, I think I overdid it again? Poor girl, you need some saving yourself and a lot of rest." Sydr whispered even though she knew Akiko couldn't hear her. She took care of her partner afterwards, cleaning her hair and the rest of her body before washing herself quickly. It wouldn't do Akiko much good to spend so much time in the bath with hot water, so Sydr stepped out of the bath, taking a towel and began drying herself off before doing the same with the human, limb by limb until she covered her in the towel and carried her to bed. With her superior strength it was no trouble at all getting her under the sheets and allowing her to rest.

Away from her hotel room, the blonde had no clothes to wear and no other way to pass the time. She tied her long hair into a ponytail, took the camera and lied on the bed next to Akiko, completely nude, checking the pictures she took earlier as she waited for her lover to wake up.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next