View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya) 

Post Re: Picture Perfect (Sydr Haldar and Akiko Reiya)
Akiko passed out from her orgasm...her limp body free for Sydr to clean up...dry off and carry back to the bed where she was laid under the covers to sleep...while Sydr sat on the bed while looking over her pictures. Akiko gently fluttered her eyes open. "W-wha...what happened?" She groaned out softly as she weakly lays on the bed looking at Sydr with tired eyes. But giving her a warm smile. "What a lovely sight to wake up too though." She softly teased as she smiles but was too relaxed to move...laying back on the bed with a content look on her face.

Akiko had felt the most tenseless in such a long time. Her body for now felt like jelly she moving a hand and gently careses one of Sydr's cheeks in her content state.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:23 am

It took a while for Akiko to finally wake up. Sydr heard her voice and turned to see her, beautiful in her own tired, and sleepy face that brightened upon seeing her. The Holian places down her camera and returns a warm smile to her. She seemed so exhausted and relaxed that she barely moved. Sydr caressed the agent's face, brushing aside some of her locks.

"You passed out in the bath. You finally got to relax so much that you just had to get some sleep," she lets out a short giggle. "Yes, well... You are even lovelier while asleep.

You still look tired. Do you want to sleep until morning, I can come back... later. Or want me to stay with you?"
She leaned down as she gave Akiko a kiss on the cheek, her breasts hanging down, lightly swaying, brushing against Akiko's covered mounds under the covers.

Rahs Xalezel
- Elizia Val Rausten - Sylvana Vor Shyraya
SFA---
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda
Please send a PM if you'd like to set up a thread!

Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:37 pm

"I think I'd like to sleep...but not without my fav body pillow." She teases gently pulling Sydr under the covers and nuzzles her face into Sydr's breasts while giggling. Kissing her breasts softly while snuggling into her..hugging her with her arms closely as her breasts pressed into the belly of Sydr as she smiles. "Hmm...we'll need to exchange contact details at some point." She cooed while stroking the lower back of her lover before she gently closed her eyes and began to drift off again...snuggling her fave pillows.

Akiko sleeping till the next morning of the day...feeling relaxed...refreshed and so much better...while still cuddling her lover. Akiko gently releases the hold...stretching her arms with a soft groan as she looks out at the window as the bright sun was seen.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:16 pm

"Body pillow?" Sydr eyes looked curiously at Akiko until she was pulled under the covers and cuddled with the human once more. She smiled at her, and for a brief second realized it was growing difficult to part ways from her. But soon her lover kissed and snuggled against her breasts and she giggled, enjoying the soft sensation on her bosom. One hand went to caress Akiko's hair and soothe her to sleep, while the other wrapped around the human's body in an embrace. She shifted slightly, arching her back to some extent as she allowed her to rest her head on her new favorite set of pillows, enjoying her own large mounds on her toned stomach.

"Yes... Soon, but meanwhile, let's stay together all we can."

Within moments, Sydr fell asleep cuddled with the agent. When morning finally came, Akiko had a minute or two all for herself until Sydr finally woke up as well. The sun's radiant light seeped into the room and with a gentle gasp, the Holian stirred from sleep and stretched her arms before noticing the other woman awake already. "Hey... Good morning," she said softly, a short smile forming as she tried to sit up on the bed; after last night's releases and well-deserved bath, she felt relaxed and recharged again. Her intimacies usually ended near this point. But Akiko was not like the rest of them. She pondered for a bit, thinking what could she do or say instead of the usual goodbye her past partners and she did. "So... any plans for today?" she asked, twirling, blue eyes staring at her lover. "I think the resort will have a sort of ball, or party, tonight. Would you like to go with me?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:04 am

Akiko smiles as she woke up first and once Sydr woke up she returned the smile. "Good Morning." She said as she approaches and embraces her lover and gives her a soft kiss on the lips. "I'd love to go...though I think we'll need to get some dresses for such an event?" Akiko teases as she cuddles with her lover while grinning. "I have seen a few shops nearby if we need to go do some shopping before the party?" She asked with a grin. If agreeing she'd head towards her limited clothing options and put on a tight shirt and shorts...simple clothing and easy to put on while showing a good amount of her curves.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:50 am

Their soft, tender lips met in a morning kiss before their eyes locked with each other once more. She was glad Akiko accepted her invitation, and she wasn't wrong about having to get new dresses for it, as well. She nodded as the human cuddled with her, a hand caressing her lover's back.

"We will need to buy them. So, yes, we have to do some shopping soon." Sydr saw Akiko get up and put on a tight shirt around her sensual body and a pair of shorts that only accentuated her curves even more. The blonde smiled as she slid up from behind, fondling the human's ass and giving a playful grope to her breasts before she turned to put on her swimsuit from yesterday.

"I'll have to go to my room to pick other clothes. Do you want to come with me or shall I see you in the lobby downstairs when we're ready?" She asked, taking her camera as well before turning to Akiko.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Akiko smiles at her as she dresses into her clothing. Before she gasps at the groping onto her chest from behind as she smiles looking back at Sydr. "I think for now I should let my anticipation for what you'll be dressed in have some fun." She winks. "I'll meet you down in the lobby." Akiko said as she grabs a small bag she had with her and kisses Sydr's lips softly. "Also it lets you watch this." She winks as she begins to walk towards the elevator...making sure to sway those hypnotic hips for Sydr's viewing pleasure as she looks back and winks. Before heading down to the lobby and finding a chair to wait in for Sydr to arrive so they can head out to the shops together.

Akiko no doubt drawing eyes as she relaxes in a chair...even ordering a small drink of water from a nearby bar to quench her thirst.

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:21 pm

"It'll be nothing special." She returned Akiko's kiss, but curious at what she meant she followed her with her eyes to the elevator and found herself staring at those hips and ass as she walked. With a smirk, Sydr returned to her room. In there, she discarded the swimsuit and wore her usual attire for walking around in cities. Keeping her hair in a ponytail, she put on a black, sleeveless crop top revealing her midsection; a pair of black shorts, a white crop jacket and short boots. She slid a bag over the shoulder, put her camera there, and left the room going down to the lobby.

Akiko attracted some very curious and fascinated looks from aliens passing by. The bartender treated her well, and after a short while she could see the blonde Holian coming out of the elevator and turning her head until she found her. Sydr approached her with a light tilt of her head. "I'm sorry if I took long. Shall we?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:25 am

Akiko smiles sipping her drink casually while waiting for Sydr to arrive. She casually enjoying the brief peace of mind she'd enjoyed since this vacation started she had to admit...her superior's suggestion may have truly done her some good. She smiles when she hears the voice and smiles downing her water and gives the Bartender back the glass with a smile. "Thanks for the drink." She said having already paid for it. Before turning back to Sydr with a smile.

"It's no trouble and as I thought, you look stunning." Akiko teases as she hugs one of the Holian's arms burying it into her cleavage while the pair headed out of the hotel...where a few rent hover vehicles were around for easy travel to the nearby city and back for the customers who no doubt didn't have much on the ground transport. Akiko slipping into one of the vehicles with a smile letting Sydr join her as the pair would head towards the city.

Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:34 am

The Holian lets out a gentle smile, nodding and letting Akiko hug her arm as they walked out of the hotel. She could feel the human's soft mounds wrap around her, provoking a light smile on her often stoic face. "Thank you."

The two got into a hover vehicle that would take them to the nearby city, and although Sydr used to stare out to the landscape she tried to pay attention to the lovely woman beside her.

The city was large and prosperous, a reflection of the great economy that kept it working thanks to the many touristic attractions that filled the planet and the city's surroundings. Large, advanced buildings were scattered across the urban sprawl never taking too much from the fantastic, natural view the planet's nature offered. As they reached a commercial district, the pair got off to the street where a multitude of aliens, inhabitants and tourists alike, walked to and fro. "Shall we head straight for the dresses, or want to take a look around? To be honest, I haven't come here since I arrived at the hotel."

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:14 pm

"We're not in any rush, so let's have a look around and see what we can find before we get the dresses." She said with a wink hugging Sydr's arm as the pair left the vehicle and head into the bustling city...walking together with Akiko hugging the arm of the Holian as they looked at the various shops. "See anything you wanna check out?" Akiko asked noticing a bookstore surprisingly no doubt with more unique literature than she's used too. An electronics/mechanical shop was seen selling parts for various devices and the like.

Akiko saw a few clothing stores, restaurants and even a few bars and more around the location as they walked together. Akiko not sure where to start.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:18 pm

"Yes, sounds good." Both women got out of the hover vehicle, stepping out to the busy streets of the city. The human's warmth seeped into her arm as they walked intertwined, Sydr keeping Akiko close to her, enjoying the sublime feeling that she brought to her. They found various stores and establishments and the Holian pondered on how best to use the day with her.

"The bookstore seems like a good first stop, maybe we can pick up a few new books for you to read? We can eat after that." She said, turning her eyes to the beautiful human, waiting for her answer but leading her to the bookstore all the same unless she had another idea on her mind.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:52 pm

"Sounds good to me, i've been curious about some new reading material." She said softly with a smile as she follows the Holian into the bookstore. Her eyes looking around casually for any books that caught her eye. "So Sydr...what kind of book do you normally go for?" She asked looking at her partner and friend. "Fantasy? Mystery?" She asked ticking off various genres for the books.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:14 pm

The interior smelled thick with the sent of paper books, but there was a large variety of digital stations to download entire works to one's portable device. Most of the store was also divided in several genres and tropes. Once inside, Sydr kept mostly to follow Akiko, giving careful glances around them.

"I'm not much of an avid reader, to be honest," she said casually, shifting her head only to give a short smile to the human before wandering to different aisles and their genres. "Fantasy or mystery... What would you suggest I read?"

Near the end of the bookstore, next to the farthest wall began of section of lewd stories, sexually explicit some and others simply erotically teasing. She took one of the books, barely showing it to Akiko with a sly smile. "Perhaps these are also to your liking?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:18 pm

"I usually try and pick whatever I'm always open to expand my tastes." Akiko said as she walked with Sydr through the store before they arrived at the more adult novel sections. "I guess so, though considering my life, those kind of books barely faze me...I basically live one of those books probably." Akiko said with a shrug of her shoulders.

She looked over the section and noticing a few action/adult novels and smiles picking out one and looking it over. "Hmm this looks good." She said softly.

Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next