View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Exchange (for Kazixia) 

Post Re: Exchange (for Kazixia)
The Arbiter continued to her merciless beating on the poor prisoner until there was a short pause as she heard her utter a sound as Nissa screamed for her brother. "I SAID BE SILENT!!!" Kazix shouted as Nissa would feel her hair sharpy be yanked back as Nissa would suddenly find a steel fist connected with the side of her jaw as the Arbiter punching her prisoner square in the face. Repeatedly Kazix pounded her fist into Nissa's head, holding back her punches just so her prisoner didn't die, carrying on Nissa's torture right there on the bridge while Kray helplessly watched.

The high paladin on the other hand never cast her eyes from Krays as she simply gave the traitor his turn to speak. It was strange... Kray would notice there was never a break in the Paladins stone-cold demeanor as he stated the facts he believed were true, even showing the gauntlet as everyone put the Paladin gasped in shock. Kray knew the High Paladins military might was vast... and knew that the manticore alone could do the task with out any kind of back up..... Ospoden vessels were strong and durable and as a Destroyer, the Manticore was equipped for this very job, however, their weakness was being so few of them actually being out in known space.... Kray also knew Athena and her knights could and would breach his borders however the losses on both sides would be tremendous and unlike Kray's adda slave army... Athena actually cared for her allies....... The High paladin also knew even with her level of tactical skill and overwhelming military power even she could not guarantee Kray would not slip through their fingers.

"I suppose we are..." Athena would say with a bit of surprise as the high paladin actually agreed with her enemy in a strange turn of events as Kray would notice the blond paladin cross her arms, her eyes never waving from his. " Sir Demetrius..... I agree with your assessment on the matter.... you're dug in... and could flee any moment during the assault like the coward you are I suppose..... I don't believe sieging you is worth the lives of my corp.... " Athena would claim simply before her eyes shifted to Nissa, regarding the girls bloody beaten body before looking to Kray with the stern look shes had since this discussion began. "... I offer a trade..... Return to us the artifact and we will return your sister..... this will be my only offer." Athena said sternly, crossing her arms as she glared up at the screen towards Kray on the monitor, her stoic face not flinching a muscle, it was best Kray took the offer or else negotiations might break down quickly.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:18 am

Grunts and gasps, more splatters of blood hit the deck of the bridge. Kray met the gaze of the paladin. He was quit aware what one ship could do. He knew he had a formidable enemy if the ship managed to breach the asteroid. He had prepared for such an eventuality. Of he had no plans on allowing the vessel to get close enough to perform such a maneuver.

Worse case scenario he would have to blow the base, it was useless now. Though if he could manage saving the equipment he had here and some of the personnel that would be a plus. His people were spread out operating in cells for the most part so the elimination of one group wouldn't link back to him nor discover where he was. His four lieutenants knew more than the common recruit, Nissa being one of them which lead the Ospodans here which meant he could no longer use this place.

His gaze shifted toward Nissa as he considered watching as another blow landed. “If your knight doesn't desist in tenderizing my sister for me there will be nothing left to trade.” Looking down at the Hand then back to what was left of his sister he gave a brief nod. “Very well.”

Kray concluded. Even with Goro's help he had been unable to figure out how the device worked. Not that he didn't have fun trying to coax any secret from Diva. Which only reminded him that she was back on the ship. So was the other one, Goro's prize. He wouldn't be too happy with loosing her but he figured he could weave up some sort of tale. Of course the dozen or so Adda that survived along with him would have to be dealt with but he figured that they would perish when he used them to further his needs.

He suspected treachery. He didn't survive this long without thinking ahead and he knew it would be too costly to try to dig him out of this asteroid. A small team would likely attempt to deal with him outside of his defenses but he knew things that they did not.

They may have honored things if they didn't deem him a traitor though even then he would be a bit suspicious. As upset as he was with Nissa and her own foolish behavior that lead to her capture he still wanted her back. The knights might not have known just how important she was, that's why he had tolerated her behavior thus far.

“Of course I am not so foolish as to let your vessel approach. This trade will have to occur on neutral ground.”

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:21 am

When has anything ever gone according to plan when Ospoden knights were involved. Kray would know knights had a bad habit of doing the impossible, hell he used to be one and saw what they were capable off with the blessing of their god on their side. The high paladin seemed confident they could tackle that base, breach the asteroid and come out with Kray's head, however, the paladin acknowledged that the price would be heavy and they would not come out of the other end of that fire unscathed. Kray might of known of Athena's past exploits at the battle of sun gate, or at least heard stories of her battles against ancient alien horror from the edge of space that threatened Apov, their homeworld, as well as countless other worlds beyond... Even her blood relation to original wielder of that gauntlet he held in his hand... The paladin was a hero, a living legend in Ospoden society and wasn't an enemy to be trifled with and he knew that.... The high paladin wasn't boastful of her military might, nor was she foolish she realized it was merely better to trade his sister back for the artifact in his possession... in her eyes, it was like trading trash for a princess jewel... there would be plenty of opportunities to seize the traitors later.

"My apologies.... Your sister has a bad habit of following simple instructions..." Athena said before her emerald green eyes flick to her Arbiter and she gave the heavy clad warrior dismissive wave of her hand. Kazix delivered one final punch to Nissa's face before she noticed Athena's order to stop her punishment. "Yes my lord." Kazix said from underneath that silver horned helm she worn, her features utterly concealed as she released the fist full of Nissa's hair and allowed the broken and battered women to collapse to the floor in a bloody heap. The traitor's blood dripped off the Arbiters gauntlet as Kazix rose up off her knee and stood at attention, her armor making soft clinks and rustling sounds as she moved, glaring up at the monitor depicting Kray. Kray would sense extreme hate emanating from the knight that glared up at him and from the way the Arbiter beat his sister into a bloody pulp on the floor, he could tell that she had more than enough anger to spare.

"Neutral ground?.... and where might you suggest we meet for our trade?... I suspect anywhere I choose will be considered too risky for you...." The high paladin replied, a smirk appearing on her face, finding this entire situation rather amusing. Its been a while since she found her self in a stalemate with a lowly traitor, things were starting to get rather interesting and she was eager to see how things turned out.

The Arbiter on the other hand simply looked up at the monitor and then shifted her gaze to her leader as the conversation progressed between the High paladin and the traitor. "My lord... Let me lead the exchange personally... I want to execute the traitor's whore sister when the coward doesn't show himself..." Kazixia said coldly as she pointed up at the monitor predicting Kray. Kazix would then look to Nissa who was laying barely conscious on the floor thanks to the torture she endured. " Do you hear that you worthless whore..... When your brother doesn't show himself the planet of your brothers choosing will be your grave.... fitting for a traitor such as your self..." Kazix said with a mocking tone towards poor Nissa before she would step forward and give the prisoner another swift kick to the side of her ribs. Kazix kicking Nissa hard enough to roll the women onto her back as the Arbiter would then simply place her boot on the battered women's stomach, driving the heel of her boot painfully into Nissa's abdomen.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:03 am

Kray knew about that tenacity. Once being a knight himself he had prepared for that. Of course he knew that there would be a lot of blood shed and it would take quit a time to build things back up, especially since Nissa was his chief recruiter. Nor would Goro's pet lizards do much more than frustrate him with their own inabilities. Fighting was all they did well and their skills were incapable of dealing with a knight.

His sister was punched once more and dropped to the deck with a sickening sound. “I'm sure you have your doubts about whatever location I choose. A compromise,” he nodded to someone off screen. Another signal would be sent to the Manticore, a file with a list of worlds, too many for Kray to have a presence on all of them. Probably not even half of them and more realistically half of that.

“You may select from those. Even I cannot be everywhere at once.”

His eye had been drawn back to his sister as she was kicked again. The hatred he felt emanating from the knight was strong. Her words, however, got him to look forward to her involvement. A personal challenge was one that he would not miss.

Kray studied the knight, hardly concerned. “There is no deal if she is dead. Perhaps it is you that wish to avoid this meeting by providing a convenient reason not to meet.” Then turning to the paladin. “When you make your selection transmit it back.”

Once a local was selected and relayed three fighters dispatched from the asteroid each heading in a separate direction. The were short range capable of making a single jump out of the system. Supplies on each ship would be limited since each vessel had limited cargo capacity. MRE's, a personal weapon and some mundane survival equipment if they crashed on a planet. Whether the fighters looped back to the asteroid or one of them contained Kray was uncertain. The ball was now in their court.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Crewmembers on the manticore quickly combed the package of data Krays people sent. Scanning the files for any malicious content before fully accepting it into their system to review and choose a netural ground. Meanwhile, there would be a boastful laugh as the Arbiter heard Kray's words come out over the monitor forcing her to look up at the screen. "And you not showing in person would make me so much happier.... It will ensure I send you whats left of its head in a box Sir Kray..... to think you actually care for this filthy thing even if its to torture it to death....Dont worry.... it won't die.... yet." Kazix said refering to hsi sister as "it and thing" giving Nissa one last stomp to the stomach before easing off her. The girl was far beyond unconscious at this point at likely didn't feel it as the Arbiter only delivered more trama to her already brutalized body before crossing her arms over her armored chest and allowed the discussion to continue.

"I promise your sister will be alive when we make the trade Sir Demetrius...." Athena would state plainly before casting her Arbiter and the prisoner a glance. The paladin taking a brief moment to appraise the girl before looking back to Kray. "However.... I must say that trade seems less favorable for you..." The Paladin would state, belittling Nissa agin in front of the entire bridge of crew members that all witnessed her pitiful state. "No matter.... a destination will be selected and the Arbiter will deliver your sister to the location as we agreed upon...... Athena.... out.." Athena would claim simply in agreement before she simply waved her hand to dismiss the transmission, cutting off communication before Athena would turn to glare at her Arbiter and the bloody mess that was Nissa laying unconscious on the floor.

"I can't be bothered with this farce I have more pressing matters to deal with.... Kazix handle this trade and select a world to meet the traitor..... and clean up that mess.... " Athena would say with a bit of annoyance before sitting back down in her throne. The Arbiter on the order would simply nod her helmet forward in acknowledgment, pounding her fist on her armored chest in what made up the Ospoden knights equivalent of a salute. "Yes my lord...." Kazix would say before she simply placed a boot on Nissa's bruised and battered body, using her chest like a step as she walked over the women and marched towards the door of the bridge. Four white-robed clerics in light golden trimmed armor quickly funneled into the room as Kazix waited by the large sliding double doors as they surrounded Nissa and carefully lifted the women up onto a gurney another cleric brought in transport her. The two clerics would carry Nissa out as the other two administered first aid as they hurried down the halls.

The group hurried behind the arbiter doing their best to administer first aid to the prisoner using a small bit of their Ospoden technology and magic to mend the girl's wounds. A small but powerful solution of drugs to ease her pain, followed by a curative spell that instantly healed her broken bones and flesh wounds, however, her body would still sting and be sore, bruising and minor scars might still blemish her flesh as she would wake to feel much better, however, the prisoner would know that this was only a means to keep her alive so she could receive a harsher if not more brutal punishment later. Regardless the clerics did their best to treat her before Kazix took Nissa to the planet she personally select.

--------

Nissa would wake sometime later, she would have no idea how long she was unconscious or what had transpired while she was out but her body would still feel sore, and even sting to the touch.... well if she could move her arms. Nissa quickly discover her arms were bound behind her back as she was still naked, dried blood caking her body as she rested atop a couch inside of what Nissa would eventually realize was an ospoden drop-ship known as a Trident, it was called that due to the shape the dropship made when it lifted off, and the three engines that protruded from the sides and underbelly, however, that would no doubt be one of the last things on her mind as sitting across from her on the other side of the dropship Nissa would see the Arbiter sitting patiently in her own couch, three other knights sat beside her checking their weapons and armor.

Trident drop ship.

"Hmm.... so its finally awake" Kazix said, her voice distorted with a hollow echo by her helmet as the featureless faceplate regarded the once sleeping prisoner before standing out of her seat. Kazix reaching to a bar on the ceiling of the dropship to grip tightly in order to keep her balance. "Your brother agreed to a truce... we are trading you for the gauntlet your both stole...." Kaxiz said before she reached down and roughly took Nissa by the arm and pulled her up into a sitting position on one of the crew couches. "However I doubt he will actually show..... even if he does.... you will be meeting the end of my blade one way or another..." Kazix said coldly before she reached to a compartment above the couch Nissa sat on and pulled out a thick metal collar Nissa would recognize was meant for beasts Ospoden knights sometimes used on their operations. The collars were studded on the inside and meant to keep their beasts under control and docile as Kazix maneuvered it in one hand and simply popped it open before she hooked it around Nissa's neck. If at any moment Nissa fought it, she would receive a heavy backhand from the knight.

"You know a thing or two about collars don't you..." Kazix said as she finished clipping it around Nissas neck. The other knights in the dropship lightly snickered, taking enjoyment in Nissa's humiliation. "The collars your brother and that demon placed on the human and our sister did a number on them both.... it took time to remove them from their necks I heard... this one is not nearly as advanced as the ones used on them... but it was once worn by a useless filthy bitch in heat.... something you have in common." Kazix said mockingly before she looked back at the knights in her company who were all just finishing up their preparations.

Nissa would notice the armored suits the other knights were wearing were not as heavy as the Arbiters, but they were not as light as Divas, theses must be a medium variant, however, interestingly still Nissa would notice the suits would seal once the other knights put their helmets on. Their helmets completely obscured their features as they stowed weapons and other pieces of gear. The arbiter would soon regard Nissa agin as the cabin of the dropship began to shake and tremble slightly signaling that they just entered an atmosphere. "The High Paladin authorized me to choose the planet to meet your brother on..... and based on the list he provided I recognized one in particular.....G948... or commonly known as Nueon... A cold half-frozen fungle planet rich in natural resources.... I fought here a long time ago... I raided a pirate facility here that was gathering highly potent drugs from the large fungus growths that grow out of the frozen mud..... I learned quickly during my stay that lightly acidic spores contaminate the air and create a dust on the ground.... don't worry the acid is harmless but it stings...... so are ready to go for a walk outside girl?" Kazix said mockingly, speaking to Nissa as if she was a stupid animal before she reached out and clipped a wire to Nissa's collar and pulled her to her feet with a rough yank just as the large hatch on the back of the dropship opened up with a slow creek of metal, followed by the sound of whistling wind.

Nissa would see outside the backdoor what looked like a blizzard, rain and sleet rushed passed the exit of the Trident dropship. It would take Nissa a moment to realize that it was not water or snow.... not it was the lightly acidic rain and spores The arbiter was talking about. The acidic rain and spores were coming down heavily as the Arbiter must have chosen the densest place to land just to punish her. "Lets go....." Kazix said, waving her hand forward as the other three knights poured out of the dropship with weapons in hand. Two carried what looked like a heavy rifle, while the other simply hefted an Axe and a large shield as Kazix fallowed out last, her hand on the hilt of her sword before she turned to look at Nissa before giving her leash a hard pull, dragging her out into the elements of the hostile world.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 pm

They were certainly doing a number to his sister. The recent blow she did not get up from though Kray could see that she was still breathing. He was glad that this one was coming though he had little time to prepare not knowing which world they would select. There was a number of them and depending on the world chosen they could get there first.

“Of course you would prefer it if I did not show.” He left it unspoken practically calling her a coward without the need to say more. Kray allowed that to play out in her mind while projecting his cool. His attention drifting to the paladin once again.

“That may be so. But there are things that I need to do personally. I need not explain that to a leader.”

He was contacted with the planet in question bringing up what info he could on it. There were a lot of planets on that list many that he had been unfamiliar with. Punching up that info he reflected for a small moment then brought up the holo maps in that sector of space.

Who was close? Beneath his helmet he smiled. Still needing a little more detailed information he visited with Mitzi shortly thereafter. The pinkie of his organization Mitzi had the fortune of being here. She wasn't suppose to be here but the diviner had a knack of being in the right place at the right time. She knew where and when she was needed and had been here waiting on him well before he had any idea that he would be coming to this facility.

Advised where the knights would be heading just prior to reaching the coordinates set for their rendezvous providing Kray with valuable Intel.

On the Manticore Nissa did not fare much better than she had. She was not being beaten senseless and even had been healed. The aches were still there along with a ringing in her ears but her accumulated wounds were closed. Her skin had been caked in places with dried blood and she'd hate to see what she had looked like at that moment.

When she woke she found her arms secured behind her back. A look around herself indicated that she was in a ship. A drop ship? The last time she was in one of them had been ages ago back during her training. Three other knights joined them none had been familiar to her. A piety they would die too. Wrong place, wrong time. She was probably not going to die. Probably. Kray's body language worried her and he wasn't wearing the gauntlet she made him either. It wasn't her fault that they got Diva. Even if she was clear headed they still would have acquired her. The only difference was she wouldn't have been captured. But she did give up one of the more irrelevant safe houses in the region so there was that.

With the ringing in her ears and the hand jerking her up into a sitting position she didn't have time to think it all through. For the first time in a while she grinned, eyes going wide as if she realized something for the first time.

“You're afraid of him. You don't want him to show up because you know that he'll beat you.” She expected to get hit for that and wasn't smiling after. The other knights must have thought she had lost it when she actually laughed between getting out her words. “Threatening unarmed people. Hoping to shrink away from a fight. You're nothing but a coward. A bully!”

Battered and bruised she was finally muted. Her eyes glaring at the knight when seeing the choke collar. She wasn't the one to put the others in their collars but she did not make mention of it. With that collar attached to her neck getting off more than a word, maybe two before her breathing was cut off brought an end to her remarks.

Tugged forward the collar digging into her neck she gurgled then felt the promised sting of acid as she set foot on the planet. The cold hardened her nipples against the elements and each step felt like a bee sting pressing into her foot. She moved along in jerky movements being tugged along when she slowed when she attempted to avoid this puddle or that.

Couldn't they have touched down on planet closer to the rendezvous point? Finally there was some slack to the leash clipped to the collar when they stopped. Close to their destination she guessed. Her feet burned and with each lungful of air the spores amplified what she felt. Oddly a small part of her mind reasoned that this drug would be a terrific poison if it wasn't just airborne. Something that would make her victims suffer. Then her mind caught up to the present.

Farther away an energy signature could be detected if the quartet bothered to look. There was a shuttle that used one of the landing pads at that old pirate base that had been raided in the past. Then a drudge through the frozen fungi jungle to the point that they determined.

Nissa looked about but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

“HALT!”
A voice called out and a green scaled creature, four armed and fairly large came into view. He had one of those tribal blades in each hand though no energy weapons that she could see. Stupid Adda, he was going to get himself killed. Dancing from foot to foot only brought mild relief. She did not see any others and began to wonder what exactly was going on here.

The Adda was saying something in it's dialect, which she didn't understand. She knew he was threatening them waving those blades around as it stupidly stepped out from behind cover and approached. Not knowing what was going on Nissa did not volunteer info but spun up a lie if she was questioned. She figured she could pretend to know what he was saying. But what was Kray Kray playing at she wondered.

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:58 am

Neither Kazix or her accompanied knights cared to hear Nissa speak, not that they really respected anything she had to say as they all merely snickered and laughed at her insistent whining. True the Arbiter was beating on a helpless prisoner and traitor, however, she was fairly confident that if she slapped a weapon into the women's hand and allowed her the chance to fight for her freedom then things would end up pretty much like how she would imagine them, Nissa dead and Kazix adding another notch to her belt of slain enemies.... Either way, the opinion of a traitor and a whore was little of the Arbiters concern as she merely attached that leash to her prisoner and grabbed the bitch out of the trident drop-ship and into the harsh elements despite any protest she might have had. This was all part of Nissa's punishment, her trail to atone for her sins and pay back the debt she owes to Ozatol, or at least that was how Kazix view it as she merely forced the traitor to march through mildly acidic mud that irritated her skin, and inhale fungal spores that heighten her sense of touch more and more with each breath to the point that pin needles felt like full cuts, and full cuts felt like stabs.... nearly unbearable after a certain time as the small group of opponents moved slowly to the location they were supposed to meet the renegade.

"Hey!.... keep moving...." Kazix shouted back at Nissa cruelly as she harshly yanked the leash, pulling her froward roughly enough to cause Nissa's possibly loose her balance and go crashing into the stinging puddle of mud she was trying to avoid. The other knights would look back and let out a laugh at Nissa's suffering as the marched ahead of their Arbiter, and the prisoner she kept on a short tight leash until something caught them by surprise.

"HALT!!!! A gruff alien voice called out as Kazix and her knights instantly turned to face the source of the shout, their weapons at the ready as the two holding rifles trained their weapons on the four-armed creature while the one holding the axe and shield stepped back to cover the flank while Kazix merely looked in the direction of the alien creature with her hand on the pommel of her sword before she roughly yanked the leash forward, forcing Nissa to stagger forth in front of her where Kazix would simply lash out a hand and snatch Nissa by a handful of her long pink hair, grabbing the back of her head tightly to assert her dominance and control. "What is it saying!?....Where is your brother?" The arbiter said harshly before regarding the Adda would brandishing blades, however none of the knights in the Arbiters company seemed concerned. "Tell it to drop its weapons and get on the ground..... Then tell us where that FUCKING traitor is!!" Kazix ordered as she took a short scane around the area for more hostiles enemies in the fungle jungle.

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:02 am

More than a few times Nissa staggered and fell. A hiss of pain as a knee splashed into a pool of frigid acid causing it to feel as if it were stung by countless needles. The choker dug into her neck as she was hauled up to her feet and forced along. Her feet stinging along with her knee and the surrounding area. Each movement shot this pain through her leg and she did not have the luxury of babying her steps forced to stagger along and breath the tainted air.

“He said to halt,” Nissa rolled her eyes. The only word that the Adda could speak in galactic basic for all she knew. After being struck to sell her defiance a little she glared at the arbiter then looked back to the Adda.

“Slow down. Say again ...” She was buying time, thinking what Kray may have wanted. Knowing that this was unusual. Three seconds had been all she allowed herself to contemplate matters. The knights could have shot the Adda but didn't. Kray knew that he couldn't win in a straight up fight. An ambush? No, not an ambush. It dawned on her that there could only be one of two things.

“He's pissed. Something about his brother dying. He's not repeating what he said but the gist of it is a challenge. For his clan's honor or blood oath or something. I'm not sure about their culture.

“I don't know where Kray Kray is.”
She cleared her throat, her voice a bit raspy with the way the collar sat against her neck she needed to project. The Adda was still going on waving his blades around but halting a short distance away.

“ I could ask him, if he'd even listen. But without speaking his language you probably don't want me communicating with him. The Adda are loyal to their Emissary, not my brother.”

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:30 pm

When Nissa rolled her eyes with such disrespect she would discover the Arbiter anger lash out as she slapped her prisoner across the face with a heavy backhand, potentially reopening the cut on Nissa's busted lip. "I am aware of that much you stupid bitch.... use your fucking brain when I speak to you..." Kazix said harshly before tugging the leash forth to have Nissa translate for them. Kazix was unaware if Nissa could actually understand the four-armed creature, however, she had her doubts as she merely watched her prisoner while the other knights nearby kept their guard up for a potential ambush that might spring any moment.

"Hmm.... its angry..... " Kazix said with a slight chuckle, a hand coming to the faceplate of her helmet, clearly considering the situation rather humorous until she stopped her laughing and looked towards the Adda who was brandishing his primitive weapons. "You didn't tell him to drop his weapons....." The arbiter said with venom in her voice, raising a hand as if to backhand Nissa across the face once more only to instead pause as she heard the word challenge leave the prisoners lips. If Nissa could see her jailers features under that horned helmet when It no doubts brought a smile to the Arbiter's face as she Kaxiz merely dropped her fist to her side, placing it back on the hilt of her sword.

"Oh.... I see..... It wants to challenge me for the death of its brethren.... how adorable....... and admirably stupid...." Kazix said with cold tone before she tugged the leash connected to Nissa's collar and roughly pulled her close. Nissa was pressed up against the Arbiters cold armored chest and close enough she could see her reflection in the metal faceplate, as well as her breath fogging the metal as Kazix merely, looked her dead in the eye from behind the helmet to show how seriously annoyed she was. "I don't respect the challenge from a creature I consider to be lowlier then dirt...." Kazix said with harsh tone directed towards Nissa before she glared back at the Adda and eased up on the leash. "You barely speak its language and it's not even loyal to Sir Demetrius.... but that demon....." Kazix groaned loudly. "Pathetic...."

"Knight.... give me your sidearm..." The Arbiter ordered as the knight stepped forward and pulled out a heavy-looking pistol from its holster. Nissa would recognize the weapon, it shot red hot liquid metal spikes at a high velocity. Kazix merely took hold of the weapon's grip while still holding Nissa's leash in her other hand as the Arbiter merely turned around to face the Adda pointing the pistol at the creature from where they stood several meters away and pulled the trigger...

A loud -BANG!!!!- rang out in a surrounding echo as high caliber energy-charged bolt of molten metal exited the barrel and sailed through the air towards the lone adda issuing his challenge. Kazix was by no means a sharpshooter and she was aiming for his head, however, the shot would merely slam square into one of his shoulders, likely knocking the creature to the ground where he once stood, a nasty red hot metal spike jutting from his shoulder causing immense pain as Kazix merely lowered her weapon and offered it back to the knight at her side before regarding Nissa once agin as she held up the weapon in her hand before pointing it at Nissa's head. "...I'm growing tired of this..... If your brother doesn't come out soon with the hand the next spike is going into your head...." Nissa said sternly before she pulled up her arm to look at her wrist mouted computer to check the map for the pinged destination.

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:22 pm

The Adda fell to the ground though her aim had been off leaving him alive and snarling out in pain amplified by the puddle that he had landed in. A hand grasped over the wound. Nissa watched, wide eyed. Though most of the Adda looked alike to her. Gonnor was a different color and some where larger than others. If she saw this one before there was no way for her to tell.

Suffice it to say she wasn't totally shocked though she flinched away from the weapon as it had been pointed at her. Her lip stung even more with the drugs in the air and she felt a trickle of blood dripping down from it and over her chin, the drugs making her feel it more.

No ambush came, she ruled that out. Either he was an Adda hot head, which most of them where, but seeing that there were no others here she assessed that it was part of a plan. Either meant as a distraction to delay the knights which Nissa couldn't have imagined would have been long. Other Adda would have joined this one, right? Which meant that only one had survived with her brother or far more likely it was a trap of some sort.

She was too worried about that weapon to glance around and look.

“This isn't even the place! He'd be there on time if he couldn't arrive early. If that,” gazing at the Adda then back, “is here then he's already on the planet.”

As far as she could remember the bulk of the Adda where on their home world. They weren't capable of space travel so there were only those with Goro and the ones that escaped with her brother and he was coming here. Sole survivor or not the presence of the Adda meant that Kray had to be here already.

Sure enough he was right were they were suppose to meet. There was a metallic box sitting beneath the shade of a giant purple mushroom. His armor a well polished silver save for the left gauntlet and arm to the elbow which had been pink. The finger tips ended in knife-like claws with a long wide blade that ran the length of the forearm.

He was wearing it! Her eyes dashing between her brother and her capture.

“Of course you needed back up,” Kray didn't bother to scan the knights but settled his gaze on his sister. “Enkia will love getting his hands on what I leave for him. The gauntlet is there.”

He made a motion with his head toward the box and when he had ten Adda came out from behind their cover rushing to the edge of the clearing. Knives and blaster rifles at the ready as they stopped and watched on. There were ten of them, the last of the survivors. Surely Kray knew that they were no match against four knights but he didn't seem worried nor did he move from his location near the box.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:29 pm

"Rhm...." The Arbiters growled impatiently as she looked Nissa with a keen glare. "He better be on this planet..." Kazix said, her patience wearing thin as she was tired of games as she demonstrated by pointing the spike gun at Nissa's head and threatening the women harshly. After a moment or two Kazix calmed down as her and the knights were able to verify that there was no ambush waiting for them after taking care of the lonely creature that came out to meet them. Nissa would see that none of the knights went to finish it off as the Arbiter merely tossed the sidearm back to the knight she took it from before she regarded Nissa agin. "Get moving..... " The arbiter said harshly before pushing Nissa away, tugging the collar to have her prisoner fallow as they all moved on.

Nissa, Kazix and the knights in her company all moved along, fallowing the map ping the trade was supposed to take place as after a few hours of wandering through a fungle jungle of toxic spores, and acidic mud they finally found Kray who was, sure enough, resting at the base of a giant purple mushroom with a large metallic box resting in the mud at his feet. Kazix spotted him first as she stepped out of the brush, her knights not far behind her as the Arbiter looked in the traitor's direction before she gave the leash in her hand a rough yank, pulling Nissa from the fungle overgrowth and to the ground in a pool of that stinging mud.

The two knights would glare at each other with intensity, Kray taking in the full sight of the Arbiters shining heavy armor that so much more different than his beloved Diva's own. Unlike Diva's, the arbiter's armor was heavy, it completely concealed her features under a heavy featureless helmet with two large protruding devil-like horns, while the cuirass of thick metal plates covered the women knights entire body, making it hard to make out any curves that the traitor might be interested in glimpsing at as the two met in person for the first time.

Holy Knight Arbiter Kazixia Triage.

The arbiter would glare at Kray before she the face of that helmet of hers would slowly shift to the box on the muddy ground. "Do you think I'm a fool who would come alone...." Kazix said with a stern tone before she would step forward as Nissa was attempting to crawl out of the mud. "I have no doubts I can kill you..... not that I need to take pride in slaying traitorous trash like you..." The Arbiter said as she would simply step forward and place her boot to the back of Nissa's head and force her face-first back down into the acidic frozen mud, holding her there as Kray made his move, waving his hand towards the box after giving his signal to the other in waiting as out of the edges of the clearing ten adda came lumbering out of the overgrowth, each one brandishing weapons as the knights with Kazix all turned to raise weapons, two aiming rifles at the Adda, while one took a defensive stance with her shield, however, Kazix's gaze never left Krays as she merely glared at the traitor from where she stood, pressing Nissa's face into the mud before easing up on her enough so she could breath. "Bring it over here..... and I will hand over this bitches leash...." Kazix said with a cocky tone of voice as she held out the hand with Nissa's leash, her hand on her sword hilt ready to draw it any moment.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:47 am

Tugged along with the choke collar brutally digging into her neck Nissa screamed when she found herself face down in some frigid mud until she had been let up. Half her face feeling as if it were being jabbed with needles again and again. Wiping off the muck did little good causing a jabbing sensation in her hands while it lingered on her face though not as intense.

Kray merely looked at the scene glaring behind her helmet then glancing at the metallic box. A good way for a drug deal to go wrong was picking money to pick up the drugs. More often than not the dealer would kill the person and keep both the drugs and the money if one didn't know what they were doing.

Now with the Hand of Malice here he assumed that the knights would try something. They were out numbered but only by Adda. Nissa wasn't in any condition to fight he thought. She didn't seem to catch his words. No bother that wouldn't change a thing.

He was actually hoping things would escalate into a fight. He brought the Adda here for the purpose of getting rid of them. But why not have a little fun. He was going to love teaching this bitch a lesson.

Kicking opened the lid of the box he brought out the right gauntlet contained within. Using his left hand he carried the gauntlet by the wrist as he walked forward holding the artifact out in front of her, probably so he could take the leash with his free hand.

“I was hoping you'd bring others.” He paused, fairly close now. What happened next was tough to comprehend happening all at once as the Hand was pulled back and his own right gauntlet dropped to the ground with no rhyme or reason as his hand passed through it and into the gauntlet that fit over his hand. Sorcery of some sort? His falling gauntlet must have been a signal of some kind. The Adda opened fire, some rushing forward.

Normally Kray would have kept to his word. Had anyone but the arbiter come to make the exchange he might have kept it to. He was upset, and had the problem of dealing with the useless surviving Adda too. He didn't even bother drawing his blade springing back so his would be opponent would come at him hopefully and away from his sister.

In any case his Adda problem was about to be solved and their own problems were bout to begin.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Kazix's eyes narrowed behind her helmet as she watched Kray from where she stood, her left hand holding the leash was outstretched as her right gently held the hilt of her sword. It was clear what the Knight was planing as she cocked her head to the side as if telling Kray to hurry up. "Come on... I don't have all day... If you don't do something soon then I might just execute the traitorous whore for the fun of it..." The arbiter said with a cocky laugh as her companions with rifles took aim at the surrounding Adda that came out from behind their cover, while the one knight with her axe and shield took up a stalwart position between them, ready to leap into defense when needed.

The Arbiter merely waited as Kray took his sweet time considering the situation, seeing his suffering sister, the adda in his company, him alone.... even with 10 adda at his back, he was outmatched and he knew it as Kazix grinned behind her helm and couldn't hold back her excitement as the traitor could see her shoulders trembling in a silent laugh. Kazix expected he was going to make the first move, she wasn't going to act first until he took the leash from her first.... that way she could cut Kray and his sister down in one easy stroke of her sword. The excitement was eating at her as Kazix could hardly wait as she watched Kray kick open the box and inside pull out that damnable artifact.

"Hmmph..... so much trouble for an old broken gauntlet... I respect who it once belonged too.... but nobody can use it anymore and it's just another useless weapon now...... so tell me Kray was it worth stealing...." Kazix said tauntingly as she watched Kray slowly approach with the gauntlet in hand. Kazix glaring up at the noticeably taller male Ospoden through the slits of her horned helmet as she yanked up Nissa's leash forcing her to look up at her and her brother. "Was it worth stealing...... was it worth yours and your sisters life?" Kazix said tauntingly as her final question to the traitor as tensions finally boiled over as the first shot rang out.

The trigger happy Adda all opened fire, their blaster bolts zipping past the Arbiter in the first volley, some shots landing only to plink off in a shower of sparks and cracking electricity as bolts connected with the knight's heavy plate. "This will be fun..." Kray would hear the Arbiter say as the knights in her company each took a knee beside their shield-wielding defender as they opened fire in kind, blasting away at the Adda who rushed into the melee. Those Adda never made it more than a few steps before molten metal lance's shot from the Ospodens rifles ending their live as the Knights each took punishment from open fire, however, their armor was holding up as in only the first few moments more than 4 Adda were already dead as Kray would hear the loud orchestra of battle as he backed away only to see a small spore cloud kicked up, numerous Adda already laid dead, while the small smoke screen that once obscured the Arbiter from the first volley slowly cleared as Kazixs armored left fist was clutching a handful of Nissa's muddy hair as the cruel jailer instantly rushed forward, dragging Nissa with her by her once pretty pink hair.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK RUNNING!!!! YOUR SISTER IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!" Kazix taunted as she let out a shout of rage as she rushed forward, Nissa being dragged through the mud as the Arbiter already drew her sword into her right hand as Kray would see a sharp red streak of red crackling energy swipe outwards towards him in a wide sideways angle. However, it was an obvious attack, one Kray would easily be able to avoid... however less obvious was what the arbiter was doing with her left hand as Kray would suddenly fight his sister being roughly pulled forward by her hair as Nissa was thrown into her brother as a dirty trick to knock him and his sister prone in the mud.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:12 am

“Why?” He couldn't keep a grin forming on his features as he approached. “Because it was fun and ...” That had been when the eruption of action occurred. His quick switch to the Hand of Malice and the attack from the Adda.

Blasts opened up from their rifles, others rushed in. Two, three, four dead. It didn't matter. He wanted them all dead and the knights were doing his work for him. Spores obscured his vision while a blast came in at him he did not bother to evade it allowing his armor and his sister's upgrades to keep him focused on his target.

He had assumed or perhaps hoped that Nissa would have been discarded. She wasn't, her neck bleeding, her body muddied as she was forced forward. Still he did not draw his weapon allowing the arbiter to draw near partially because his vision had been obscured.

All around him Adda were dying, did any even get close to the knights? Pointing his right index finger at the horned figure an invisible force slammed into her with a force greater then a sledge hammer flinging her back. It was unintentionally but Nissa followed some distance before that leash had been released and she slammed into the mud.

“And because I have figured out how to use it.” He lied, the telekinesis being a result of his possession. He drew near hesitating only long enough to look towards his sister. Good. She was alive.

He flexed the pink claws on his left gauntlet. A gauntlet that Nissa fashioned for him out of parts of her own armor, armor she scarcely wore any longer. Still the color could have been better but it would do. In any case Nissa was going to be no help choking and coughing up blood. And the Adda definitely weren't.

What do you know one of the Adda actually closed with the knights getting cut down in short order. Four against one? In a straight up fight he would be worried … no this was going to be one on one. The other three knights would soon find themselves busy as a roar deep and unholy resounded when the last Adda fell as if that had been a signal.

A hulking, scaled, winged creature burst from the south kicking up the frigid mud as it tore into their ranks. Blaster fire not slowing it in the least. The Belzar came at them, claws gleaming as it tore through the first knight as if her armor had been a sheet of paper. An enormous clawed hand palmed the head of another crushing it and the helmet before tossing the body to the side and going straight for the third without stopping.

Jaws of jagged teeth would be the last thing she saw before her head was bitten clean off and swallowed by the massive Enkia. In seconds he had shifted the tune of the encounter and searched for other targets as if disappointed then locked on the sole remaining figure, went to charge into the fray but was halted by a simple gesture from Kray.

“This one's mine. Get up.” Kray commanded allowing her to do so. He was going to enjoy this.

Enkia

Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:19 pm

"YOU WHAT!?!?" Kazix shouted as she felt the sudden force slam into her shoulder, sending her tumbling to the side in the mids of her attack. It came as a surprise but Kazix didn't fall on her back as she merely took a near a few meters away, her right hand clutching her sword while her left held the leash that was forcing Nissa to fallow. An aura of rage emanated out from the Arbiter as she glared at Kray from her new position, rage and disbelieve as she stood back up while the battle around them continued. "LIER!!!! I DONT BELIVE YOU MANAGED THAT!!!" The Arbiter shouted in her range, rushing forward, giving the lease a hard yank forcing Nissa to come along with her as Kazix rushed at Kray only to hesitate the same moment the last Adda fell and a wicked roar erupted from the jungle of fungle growths.

"INCOMING!!!! MONSTER!!!! ITS A-" One of the knights shouted before the two with rifles turned to face the roaring monstrosity that came lumbering out of the jungle, knocking over trees, uprooting mushrooms, and crushing the bodies of the fallen adda it trampled over as the two knights took aim and fired, learning quickly their weapons were mostly ineffective as molten spikes splintered off its hide in a shower of sparks of metal before the beast quickly closed in. "AGHHRREEEEEEEEGGGG!" A blood-curdling scream rang out followed by the sound of twisting and collapsing metal as the first knight was rended in two the body was sent sailing off somewhere into the jungle killing the knight nearly instantly before a maw of jagged teeth instantly came down on the other knight wielding the last rifle. There was no scream as what fallowed was only a sound of blaster fire and breaking metal as the beat devoured the knight in its jaws. "DIE BEAST!!!!" The knight with the shield and axe screamed in rage and rushed forward, striking the side of the beast repeatedly with the energy axe, attempting the cleave at its mighty body.

"WHAT I THE FUCKING VERSE IS THAT!!!? Kazix shouted in alarm, the face of her helmet looking in the direction of the beast before looking back to Kray as he shouted some kind of order at it. Instantly the arbiter understood with her battlefield awareness, somehow Kray was using the gauntlet, somehow he was controlling that beast, she didn't know how or why, but she took a wild guess. "YOU FUCKING HERETIC!!!!!" Kazix roared as she dropped Nissa's leash and quickly rushed forward through the frigid mud as Kray and his beastly ally would witness an aura of crackling red electricity erupt around the knight's body as she charged forward at the fallen knight with a quick maneuver of her blade she now wielded in both hands. "OZATOL DEEMS YOU A THREAT!!!! NOW DIE!!!!" Kazix roared in her rage as she brought her sword high into a downward lash as with a crackle of energy the blade erupted into an inferno of holy power before Kazix brought the blade down on Kray... her enemy. The blow would be massive if he chooses to block it, enough to have the ground give way under his feet, and even cleave into that armor of his, if Kray chose to dodge then Kazix would merely shatter the ground into a crater of frozen rubble, before fallowing up her strike with a swing to his midsection as her holy fury continued to rage.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next