View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Exchange (for Kazixia) 

Post Re: Exchange (for Kazixia)
"N-No you... can't use it..." Kazix would say as she weakly pull away from his grasp on her chin, her eyes squeezing closed as he stroke her cheek and continued to threaten her with his future plans for the recording equipment if she misbehaved. In truth she didnt care if he used the video evidence of her rape to draw more knights to himself personally, Kazix was confident that a team could kill Gorn, his men, the village, lay waste to his whole operation with ease, no she was afraid he would use it and that it might cause knights to run into Kray, or Nessa, or his beast, the order was not prepared for such a threat, not yet at least, there was also the political implications to consider with the A.D.D as well as other governing bodies regarding matters like this as well.... Kazix knew that the order would never risk personally rescuing just her, but they would seek out Kray and that relic he stole.... Kazix was caught in a hard position, both figuratively and literally.

"Y-You can't use the recording...." Kazix said again, her voice almost pleading, her eyes averting from his, looking to his feet as grit her teeth in shame as her comically pawed hands covered her exposed body in the best way she could to maintain what little modesty she still clung to. "I-I... I'll keep you...." Kazix said softly, her cheeks reddening as she grit her teeth in her frustration before swallowing her pride. "...I-I'll.... Keep you in a good mood..... J-just dont r-release the recordings..." Kazix said in a low tone, quiet enough that Gorn could hardly hear her voice, yet even still the anger, pure frustration in her tone was ever present as she lowered her head.

"P-Promise.... Promise me.... you won't use the recordings..... to draw other knights here...." Kazix said as she leaned in closer to Gorn, her pawed gloves resting against his outer thighs as she lifted up onto her knees facing him, her bare naked back to the crowd of Aliens who were snapping flashes of pictures, and even recording her as she was about to do the unthinkable as she flicked her eyes to his and grimaced nervously. "S-swear..... swear on what little honor you have..... dont use the recordings.." Kazix said, her voice cracking, yet her eyes shifted to a sterner expression showing her seriousness, not that she had anything to bargain with other then her body.

Kazix couldn't wait until Gorn agreed, if he choose to agree at all as Gorn would hear his pet below let out soft grunts, and gasps as she appeared to be struggling, her pawed hands patting at his waist and hips as she was clearly having trouble with the task of unbuckling his belt, and drawing out the thing she hated..... Ultimately Gorn would have expected this given her current handicap, she couldn't use her fingers and hands with the cartoon like paws shackled to her wrists, instead she would be required to use other far more humiliating methods to get inside of his trousers, unless Gorn helped her.... or instruct her to use other methods at her disposal that her sexual inexperinced had yet to dawn on.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Gorn had no idea that Kray had been what she had feared with those recordings being released. No idea that he was the danger, that he could be close or even manipulating things to get his hands on other knights for whatever reason. He only saw that fear an interpreted in a favorable light.

Of course he could have denied her request. He could have released the footage anyway but he wouldn't. If he did then he lost this leverage and until he found other things that would be counter productive. A hand patted the crown of her terrified head clueless to the real fear present.

“Now that's a good little whore.” He grinned at her as if daring her to object. Gorn would have to come up with a name for her at some point. He forgave her sloppiness in her attempts to free him from his pants given the paws he had locked onto her hands.

Still he allowed her to flounder for a few moments before assisting her. That meat swollen aroused by her surrender. “Promise. Now get to work Arbiter.”

Leaning forward in his seat he left one hand atop her head stroking it between the ear attachments. His other hand fondled her exposed breast with soft fingers and his palm rolling over the curve and even the nipple though he had left her free reign to move thus far.

Gorn watched her curious as to how she would proceed. Her hands weren't entirely useless encased in over sized mittens that limited those fine motor skills. She would have to use more of her palms then her fingers with most acts of dexterity lost to her at the moment.

Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:28 pm

"I-I'm not.... Hrm... F-fine...... I-Ill get to work..." Kazix said under her breath about to object before she paused and bit her own tongue, gritting her teeth in frustration as she look away, her cheeks burning red with shame as she fumbled with his trousers. Her pawed hands struggling with the belt as he took it upon himself to further humiliate her on camera by gently petting her head, making her look at much more submissive, before his other hand lowered to her chest and closed around a breast that was already swollen and sensitive to the touch since the last time he choose to play with them so roughly in the limo. Her soft skin still appeared to have marks, bruises, and cutts, some shaped like hand marks, others claw marks, or teeth marks, all blemishes on her skin were in the targeted areas such as her breasts, and ass, even her thighs, and neck. Those areas were expected on a slave who misbehave or was simply being trained to become a masochist, all the things true so far regarding Gorns current toy pet....

"erhg... I-I dont need your h-hel... Ah!" Kazix muttered under her breath as she struggled with his pants, her hands next to useless in those ridiculous gloves, unbuckling a belt or unbuttoning anything was nearly impossible with just ones palms, and the comically huge plush paws shackled around her wrists made the task that much harder before Gorn decided to help her, forgoing the opportunity he had to force her to use other methods to getting his trousers open and his manhood exposed such as forcing her to use her mouth, teeth, and lips, even her tongue to maneuver the zipper, or unlatch the belt, luckily he didn't force her to undergo such shame as instead he simply opened his pants and with one simple maneuver his thick alien trunk came spring from the confines of his pants and collided with Kazix's forehead with a audible slap.

Kazix instinctively recoiled back, reach up to cover her head from the massive blunt object, yet instead her paws merely seemed to batt at the wobbling member, causing it to bob up and down and tap her nose, and cheek, even flop against her face as she cringed in disgust. "Look... She's playing with it like a kitten!..." A spectator laughed as another shouted. "What stupid slut, she doesnt even know what to do!" another shouted as the display was hilarious, spectators all laughed at her and joked, snapping more photos, or recording videos that security had yet to confiscate from the crowd. Kazix meanwhile grit her teeth in shame as she struggled to ignore them, the humiliation boiling as she never felt so helpless, her eyes began to tear up as she would look away from Gorns beastly cock, and look to the ground unsure how to proceed.

Kazix's mind was racing, struggling to figure out how to go forward from the hole she found herself in, it was to big, she didn't want to take it in her mouth like Gorn force her to in the limo, her jaw was still aching since he nearly dislocated it before and currently her hands were almost useless in the mittens, yet what choice did she have. Kazix considered options just before Gorn would get annoyed with her and force her to act as Kazix would soon grimace and nod in hesitate. "Ah! O-Ok c-calm down... I-I'm doing it!" Kazix would complain as she would reach up with both her mitten covered hands as she would hesitantly squish the plush material around his massive alien dick as she would begin to jerk her palms back and forth along his length...... Hopefully it would be enough, however nothing was ever that simple.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:01 am

She caught herself from making a retort. Progress. Though there were those in the crowd that had been watching her shame. Pictures were snapped and images recorded though all that would be for naught. She had most everyone's attention save for a group at one of the booths that had been preoccupied with their own slave, the group not caring (or maybe not able to afford) one of the back rooms.

There was a mixture of talk. Insults mostly at her inept abilities which only had Gorn glare at her after a few minutes. The paws weren't going to be enough on their own that look told her. “I'm afraid you're not having the desired effect,” Gorn glanced to the crowd then back down at her. His words conveying that she needed to try harder. But he didn't allow her to try anything else straight away seeking entertainment in other ways.

Grabbing her collar he pulled her face into his lap to the roar of the spectators. He then pulled her upward high on her knees without letting go of that collar, pulling on it hard enough to choke her especially as he lifted her up by that grasp so that she was standing before him.

Releasing that hold he flipped up what was left of that meager skirt displaying her ass and tail to the crowd. He swatted her rump again pulling her down into his lab. That stiffness sliding up her chest while hands grasped her hips lifting her up high enough so that he could angle himself beneath her as he aligned them.

He then gave her a chance to earn her keep rather than take it upon himself to simple stab up into her. It was better if he gave a more laxed position here, of course should she fail to take initiative that would need to be addressed. While he gave her this moment he mouthed a breast suckling on it as he drew her closer to his chest.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:27 pm

Kaziz was doing her best, well atleast what she thought was her best without accepting her fate completely. She knew she didn't want to repeat what Gorn forced to do in his limo, yet she also knew that her work here was being judged and by the look on Gorns face she wasn't satisfying him at all. Kazix merely grit her teeth and worked harder, using her whole upper body to run her mitten covered hands along his cock, stroking and rubbing it as best she could. Gorn could hear her efforts, her grunting, and groaning as she moved, even the spectators who hurled insults, and jokes she tried just as hard to ignore them as they were watching her sad attempt to pleasure her "master" until he finally got fed up with her sad attempt at a hand job.

"What a fucking worthless whore..... she cant even perform a simple hand job..." Kazix heard a spectator shout forcing her to jump nervously, it was like deja vu, reliving the same moment again as she trembled in fear before she looked up at Gorn as the hulking alpha beast would comment her efforts. "I-I'm.... I'm trying! J-just-hold on!" Kazix said nervously, her voice cracking as she struggled weakly, her hands going faster, her pace growing frantic as she stroked his length almost wildly as she got more nervous as she felt the pressure of time weighing down on her shoulders until finally she shrieked as Gorn lashed out with a hand and grabbed her by her collar.

Kazix choked as Gorn roughly took her collar and yanked her forward into his lap as Kazix pawed at his hips as she felt the massive throbbing tip of his cock jabb against her cheek, slide along her face before she was roughly pulled higher, feeling his length slide along her neck and chest as she was roughly pulled to her knees and eventually to her feet where Gorn held her for a moment as her hands came to grasp at his muscular arm before he released his hold and a pulled her into his chest forcing Kazix to let out a shout of surprise and panic as he grasped her hips and held her agiest him. "Gah! S-stop! I-I... agh!!" Kazix shouted before her ass was suddenly swatted as he yanked her closer by her ass cheek. The audience seeing her bare ass exposed them, as well as anal tail plug lodged between her cheeks as Gorn ripped away the last bits of her tattered skirt, leaving nothing but a waist band of elastic cling around her hips before he once again lifted her so she was posed right over his terrifyingly massive cock that threatened to impale her any moment.

"Guh! S-stop it!! I-I can do it!! J-just aghhhYHHh!!!" Kazix objected weakly, her pawed hands coming to his shoulders to push away before she was forced to let out a crying moan of pleasure as she felt Gorns familiar maw closed around one of her breasts forcing her to cringe as she arched in his embrace. "Agh!! D-dont mouth it! AH! D-damn it! Ah! S-stop! P-please!!!" Kazix pleaded before she paused to suddenly moan as her humiliation continued for the cameras.

Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:21 am

Of course he didn't listen to her, well her words at least. Her moans had been another matter as they went contrary to her protests. Her poor showing might turn the crowd off of her but free pussy was free pussy so he was sure there would be takers if he opted to discard her.

So far he hadn't delighting in that contradiction as he forced moans out of her. His tongue licked against her nipple when he had not been sucking. Finally when he pulled away from that breast he gazed at her. Hands still upon her hips he moved her body back and forth rubbing her slit against the girth at the head of his shaft. There a little precum traced against her as he throbbed beneath her.

“Your best simply isn't good enough. Your best landed you in this situation. My advice? Learn quickly.” He went to devour her other breast so as not to ignore it. Hands slide down from her hips to her thigh cover stockings then back up grabbing her if she tried to pull away.

She had only a few seconds to act, either she was going to begin moving or he was. At about the end of his patience he used a hand to latch onto her hip so she wouldn't go anywhere while the other reached down to her clit rubbing against it in a slow circular pattern.

Most were still watching, curious as to what she or Gorn had been planning. They knew that Gorn wouldn't wait for this sad excuse of a toy to begin working that shaft. Some had been routing for her to do a terrible job where she would be discarded though from what they had been witnessing these were in the minority. Still there were plenty that didn't mind humiliating her or just sating their base desires.

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Her moans wer reaction twords his touch, her body was on fire, still sensitive from her time in the limo and Gorn wasn't giving her a chance rest or recover before he got annoyed and took over. She's been raped several times already, yet she was still a novice to sex, she honestly had no idea what to do with a dick other than the obvious, and she couldn't bring herself to take the final plunge despite Gorns annoyance with her as he taught her a lesson by molesting her breasts and keeping her pinned against him, forcing her to straddle up against him as she weakly pushed away and struggled to free herself.

"gah! S-stop! G-god damn it!! S-STOP!" Kazix cried frustratingly, one of her pawed mittens pressing against his shoulder while the other rested on the back of the seat Gorn sat in, struggling to push herself off his lap, yet Gorn held firm on her hips and ass as she felt his strong grip close around her as he returned to devouring her breasts while at the same time feeling his hand cub her sex as clawed fingers began to strong her clit in an annoying manner to get her to snap while ignoring her pleads to be set free as she was again forced to grit her teeth to stifle a moan that escaped her lips.

meanwhile their audience cheered, and roared for her impending rape, waiting to see how Gorn disciplined his stubborn slave, some demanding he fuck her on stage, others wanting her to be tossed like scraps to the hoard, one things was common among them as they only wanted to see Kazix get humiliated for their amusement.

"Kuah! GRgggRhe! L-Let me go!! I-I'm trying!! J-just don't stick it in agin!!!!" Kazix screamed out over a sob of panic as she fought on as Gorn threatened to impale her on his massive alien log any moment.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 am

She had been trying in the wrong way as she attempted to pull away. But if she thought he was going to let her attempt her poor excuse of fellatio again she would have found that that ship had sailed. Gorn wasn't overly cruel nor was he patient. Things would become easier if she didn't resist her role but that was half the fun in it too.

Gorn allowed her to struggle a little longer. Her feeble movements doing little outside of slid that shaft against her sex. He held her with one hand fishing out the remote of the toy that had been lodged inside her. Switching it on it again buzzed to life within her though this time it had not shocked her.

She soon realized why when he thrust inside her. Her body would have served as a conduit in that case. She had been fortunate that not his entire length stuffed itself within her though there was a good portion. He groaned given how tight her tiny body hugged against him.

A cheer went up from the crowd then stopped just as Gorn had, a single thrust with that toy buzzing away inside her. A hand gripped her hip while the other moved away from her clit only for the tips of his claws to graze along her back. He gave her approximately three seconds to get use to the sensations inside her, to begin moving on her accord. If she failed to move by then he would again thrusting back up, his hold on her hip drawing her back down whenever she rose too high. Once movement resumed the applause and cheers began again.

At one point the music to the club had ceased and even the patrons at that table spared a few glances in her direction to see what all the fuse was.

“Fuck that slut hard!”

“Split her in half!”

“Use and abuse her!” Another said.

Gorn brought his mouth down to her shoulder whether goaded on by the crowd, seeking to punish her or for his own reasons his teeth skimmed against her flesh just shy of braking the skin. He refrained only for a short while. Either she moved or more likely he scaled things up thrusting faster which ultimately caused his teeth to saw back and forth against the skin until it broke.

The claws at her back were a little more careful not yet breaking the skin but leaving a trail of white marks against her, painful scratches that would eventually become cuts when the pace quickened too much leading to more cheers from the crowd .

Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:14 pm

Kazix was already in full panic, her nerves on edge as she was struggling to escape Gorns rough hold on her hips, cringing as she felt his fingers digging into the plump flesh of her ass in order to hold her still while the crowd around them both watched with eager excitement to see Kazix as a useless slut slave get punished by the intimidating alpha male. Gorn would see the panic in her hazing emerald eyes, the glossy tears soaking her iris only to steam down her cheeks as she struggled uselessly. The humiliation she was feeling as she fought to escape while spectators all cheered and roared along with the music at the impending rape that was sure to happen.

"YEAH!! FUCK THAT BITCH HARD GORN!!!!" One spectator screamed in with a gutteral snarl. "YAY!!! FORCE THAT SLUT TO PAY!! TEACH HER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE REFUSES TO FUCK!!!" Another shouted while others began to join in the cheering afther an additional bout of hatful vulgar speech aimed at her. "SHE'S NOT EVEN FIT TO CLEAN A DICK!!!! RAPE HER ALREADY!!! RAPE HER!!! RAPE HER!!!" The crow began to cheer as more and more spectators began to notice the show while Gorn would see Kazix in his lap shuttering timidly as the pleasure of being watched was starting to get to her.

"Gah!! S-stop!!! D-dont do it!! I-Ill T-try! I-lll try harder!!! P-please!!!!" Kazix said with her voice shaking as she was molested, her teeth clenching as she wienced, her eyes growing unfocused as her heart raced forcing her body to tremble on the verge of passing out into what Gorn could recognize as a possible panic attack, it was hard to say at a glance, the doctor with his instruments would know for sure, but from what was seen Kazix was at the stage where she was about to faint, yet before she could Gorn simply showed Kazix his lack of caring for her suffering and showed her the remote to the device she was already to familiar with.

"Gah! G-gorn! NO! NO!! !PLEASE!!! I-AGHHEEEEEAHHHHUHHHUHAAAHHHH!" Kazix cried out, her hand reaching for the remote only to suddenly freeze as he flipped the switch as she felt the hard buzzing deep inside of her sudden begin as she arched collapsed forward into his chest and let out a moan of rapture before her head rolled to the side and back as Gorn brought his mouth down on her shoulder, crashed his claws down the length of her back before without warning thrusted his hips upwards forcing the tip of his massive cock to bore into her sex as her moan of shock transformed into a gasp of surprise as her hips rose with his upward thrust that impaled her with a shallow plunge from his length lifting her ass slightly into the air before allowing her to fall and with out any cause from her she bucked her hips subconsciously against him, accidently driving him deeper into herself as she cried the moment she felt the tip strike the buzzing device and suddenly drive it back to the entrance of her womb.

GAH!!!! F-FCUK!!!!" Kazix screamed as her hips began to subconsciously jolt and buck, her thighs and ass shaking in a way that caused the anal tail plug to sway and bob with each of her wild hip movements as she uncontrollably was forced to strain atop his cock as she straddled his lap, her arms falling to his shoulders as she clung to his torso as Gorn became the only anchor for her to no slip and fall. "T-TAKE IT OUT!!! T-TAKE OUT!!! I-ITS TOOO BIGGG!!!" Kazix screamed in suffering, her face turning bright red as she gasped out of breath, her entire body shivering as she struggled to cope with what was coming.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 am

It didn't feel half bad as she moved, at least not for him. The pulsing toy caused her passage to ripple and it did buzz against him when he made contact with it driving it even deeper within her. With those paws secured to her hands there was no way she could dig it out now.

With eyes upon them they were spurned on. That thick rod ignoring her, he wasn't about to take it out of her especially being so close. Still he held back in order to prolong her agony even if another idea hit him about the time he was tasting the blood of her shoulder as that smaller body was forced up and down on his lap and back and forth.

Teeth broke the skin though he was a far way from sinking that bit deep within her. The teeth feeling like dozen of needles piercing her skin even as he drew blood from her back, the claws there scrapping and irritating the skin enough to finally lacerate it.

A bloody mouth drew away from her shoulder. “Smaller can certainly be arranged.” He growled then held her in place forcing her down over that rod a finally time as he exploded and filled that stretched out hole. He stilled, each throb of that cock injecting her with more of that seed. Only when he finished did he rip her off his lap tossing her to the floor.

“You want smaller? Choose.” He looked to the crowd, grinning. “Seems that she can't handle large ones boys. I need a volunteer -”

Before he had even finished or added what for several aliens stepped forward. Most were of the same feline species but there was one of two non natives present as well. Her view in part was obscured by the ape doctor who used a cotton swap with some gel to dab at her cuts. The gel stinging at first then clotting the wounds. Soon they would be closed and in a few days there wouldn't be any scars.

He seemed to be taking in her vitals with his instruments. She had been uncertain where he had come from though he could have been just out of sight. While he worked Gorn switched the toy to it's next highest setting. The toy now freely jolted her in intervals as she laid there on the floor.

Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 am

Kazix screamed in agony as she was forced to ride his cock, her hips being forced to subconsciously buck and jolt beyond her own control as Gorn choose to use that toy inside of her as a tool of torture, pressing it deep with her, having it slide with his tip and strike the entrance of her womb again and again as she screamed and cried the harder Gorn chose to punish her. Struggling in her embrace she weekly pushed against him, struggling to escape his hold, yet she froze in what was a mix of pain and pleasure as Gorns teeth sank into her shoulder, drawing blood to run down her back and arms as she let out a wail of pain that only spurred the crowd of spectators to cheer and roar louder at her hideous rape before his claws did the same to her thighs and hips, causing red droplets to run down her soft skin as she cried out to his delight.

"Gah!! F-FCUK!!! STOP!!! STOPPP PLEASE!!! I-IM ABOUT TO!!! AHHH AGIN!!!!"" Kazix cried out before Gorn ripped his blood maw way from her newly wounded shoulder, his fur dripping with her blood as he shouted a angry retort before growling a roar and forcibly pressed her hips down his length impaling her on the full length of his rod. Kazix throwing her head back in pain as her jaw dropped open and she scream in both pleasure and pain as Gorns entire length filled her tight clenching depths, breaching her cervix and pressing into her womb where Gorn would feel his tip bottom out as he filled her uterus spreading her open wide as he disturbing the wall of flesh separating the anal tail that bobbed and swayed for the crowd who enjoyed its hypnotic movements.

Kazix's face would go lax with defeat as her eyes would flutter, and mouth would hang open, foaming as she would abruptly orgasm as Gorn filled her with his cock, jammed the toy so deep inside of her that she felt it rubbing against inside of her womb before with out warning Gorn dumped his entire massive load of molten alien cum into her defeated depths, filling her already ravaged pussy with an overflow of cum that would make her belly bulge slightly more beyond what Gorns cock was already before he would roughly throw her aside once he filled her and what cum could not stay inside leaked from from between her legs as she was ripped upwards and throwing to the floor where she would convulsed and cried out in pain and pleasure as her pussy was still trembling and twitching as she was still in the middle of her own orgasmic hell.

"AGHHEE!! M-MYAHH!!.... I-IT HURTS!! AHGHEEE IT HURTS SO BAD!!!" Kazix gagged, her pawed hand patting her stomach as she writhed on the floor before Gorn and the crowd. just as the sadistic feline male would call out for his Volunteers. Kazix was in no state of mind to think straight as she rolled to her side weakly, her body in sheer pain, her core on fire from Gorns sudden bout of rage as he roughly rammed himself into her wounded and unprepared body effectively obliterating what little remains of her hymen that struggled to heal from before as pain shot up from between her legs and up her spine as she weakly flilled to her stomach and let out a gasping moan before she Ape rushed into the quickly begin treating her many wounds.

"F-FUCKING STOP!!! N-NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! PLEASE!!! IT HURTS TO BAD!!!" Kazix would scream out before suddenly her face with lit up in agony as the toy Gorn drove so deep with in her body was suddenly switch up to it highest setting as her body spasmed and her hips jolted at the sudden earthquake like rumbling once again igniting her core, while also shocking her depths with pain electric zaps that caused her body to seize and thrashed out of control as her suffering was forced to continue. "AGHHHEEEE!!! H-HELP MEEE!!! P-PLEASE!!! ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!!" Kazix screamed, her body flailing as she reached out for the closest person near her, anything to make the pain stop!

Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:46 am

The closet person was the doctor, her arms grabbing his forearm. The doctor grunted, turned to Gorn and held up his hand palm first. In her state Kaz had been unaware of what was happening. She heard an exchange of words followed by a hiss and several snarls from the crowd.

Security moved in collecting data from guests though she was more aware that it did stop … at least for now. The toy inside her dialed down from intense to dull. Electrical pulses ceased and the toy clicked off still lodged deep inside her. The ape picked her up with ease and carried her off.

Some time later she would find herself strapped down on a hospital bed. Cleaned up with skimpy replacements for her clothes the fake tail still plugging her ass with those ears set upon her head. She found that all the bleeding had been stopped and a thin paste had been applied to the cuts knitting her flesh back together with remarkable speed after the bleeding had been stopped.

Her broken arm didn't feel as bad when she came too and it had been clear that a degree of pain killers had been used to numb her in places. The paws were removed this time around too. Not long after waking the ape doctor turned away from a monitor and approached her.

He wiped away the paste revealing thin lines where she had been clawed. He inspected the work. “Those marks will fade. Worse is the arm which is still healing but will be the least of your worries. The drug I subjected you to has healed your pussy to a degree that it will be nice and tight the next time around, which would likely be a bad thing where Gorn is concerned.

“Now we will try this again. Would you like to eat?”
He looked at her as she considered. If she refused or didn't answer he would simply hook her back up to an IV. If she did then there had been no danger in undoing the restraints though this time he would go with her.

After she made (or didn't make) her choice he would nod then look away. “I have a message for you if you care to hear it.”

Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:02 am

The crowd of spectators were cheering for her impending rape, eagerly waiting for the punishment game to come afther Gorns newest fuck pet was tossed to the floor and forced to scream and whale in agony. Some spectators were already unzipping their trousers, whipping out hard erect cocks, masturbating at the sight of the bloody and beaten ospoden women as they anticipated what they were going to do with the broken bitch...... However for whatever reason the opportunity never came and Gorn put up a hand to stop the torture and dulling the electrical pulses ravaging the knights abused pussy as she desperately clung to the ape doctors arm as she rode out several orgasm in the following moments of her screams and pleading to have the pain end leaving her hardly coherent anymore..... The spectators were less than amused by the fucking tease. Gorn would see the annoyance on the faces of thoses surrounding his dias.... They all came for the grand spectacle of a taming party but at the end Gorn pulled back at the last second again because his pet had a bit to much.... ridiculous.... Some spectors shouted their frustration.... while others even throwing something like a cup or plate at the would be "Slave", calling him a fraud, or weak, and a lier for not providing a proper show..... either way his people were frustrated by the sudden pull back of keeping Kazix away from them as they took it out on his establishment and his guards.... shortly exploding into a full scale riot.... However it would be quelled eventually before it got to far out of control.

Kazix would come too later finding herself strapped down to a medical exam table.... her arms strapped to the bed posts, and her legs spread wide by leg holders that kept them strapped down by the calve in order to keep her sex fully on display. Kazix would cringe as she awoke.... her body tingling from the drugs and abuse she endured, however she had no idea how longs she's been unconscious for as she rolled her head to look about the room only seeing the typical four walls and door, yet as she gained her barings she began to realize her hands were free from the paws, while her ass still contained the anal plug that forced her to wince as she flexed her anal muscles, feeling its size still spreading her wide. Kazix gasped with a deep exhale... her eyes darting about nervously, un-sure what they planned for her next... before she tugged on her restraints.

Kazix didnt have much time to struggle before she noticed the ape doctor who brutalized her turned away from a monitor and regarded her. Kazix's face twisting into a scowling blush before she looked away, wiencing as she moved her broken arm, feeling a dull ache from it. "Eghh!! D-dont touch!!!" Kazix snapped at him, swaying in her bonds as he reached out and wiped something off her hip, her teeth gritting as he showed her, inspecting his work before he paused to explain what he was doing, even offered her some food.....

"Why...." Kazix simply asked as he expained he healed her.... and was giving her the time to recover. "Why are you healing me...... I thought you savages wonly planned to rape me to death..... j-just get it over with already.... I'm growing tired of these games..." Kazix said with an exhausted tone as she looked away in her frustration, tugging her restraints before the ape mentioned food and her face twisted into annoyance. "F-fucking savage thinks he can win me over with a meal.... I-I...." -stomach growls- Kazix snapped out of anger before she paused, her cheeks going red as she would then grit her teeth in irritation. "Argh.... Y-yes.... I would like something to eat...." Kazix said with a bitter tone before she looked away and suddenly to her surprise felt him undo her restraints as Kazix's eyes darted open wide and she glared at him as he leaned over her and undid her legs... then her arms.... Kazix resting there in shock for a brief moment.... the idea of attempting something crossing her mind.... yet her muscles were still aching.... and her arm was still broken... she decided against it the last second as he could sense her intent and she was aloud to sit up...... The Ape noticing her utter lack of clothing short of the skippy leggings ripped and torn, pet collar, as well as the eats fashioned to the top of her head as she rubbed her wrist and sat up before she reached up to cover her arms over her modest chest in order to maintain some level of modest even afther all that's happened. "What message".... if its from any of your fucking savages then I care little to hear it.... I still plan to kill each one of you the moment I get my strength back....." Kazix threatened as she stood up from the bed only to suddenly collapse to her knees, her body not yet ready for those kinds of movements after yesterday's games.

Last edited by Kazix on Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:56 pm

He shrugged. “When Gorn is tired of you he may end it. But since you want it to end so badly it won't. Perhaps if you ask and sincerely mean it he will.”

It was not his business. He was hired to perform a job and that was what he had focused on. He did as Gorn instructed and used the equipment he had been authorized to use. He interceded only when she might be at the end as Gorn instructed. After the other day she needed a brief respite and a tune up.

He had to keep her nice and tight as well as scar free for the appeal of Gorn and the spectators. Of course he could only imagine the plans Gorn had given the few things he had seen.

Of course she had been defiant. He half suspected her to attempt something not that he had been worried in the least. Even at her best unarmed in a fight she would be no match for him. He had the mass behind him and was far stronger than Gorn. Of course he wasn't as ruthless either and his kind didn't seek leadership outside of their own small groups.

But he didn't goad her. Though he gave her a look as if she were a loon or just made an empty threat. She couldn't even stand and when he saw that he couldn't help himself. “Do you think Gorn will allow you to recover that much? Your only chance would be to obey and bid your time but we both know that you are incapable of that.”

He grinned waving a hand dismissively. “Savage? Not unless your people are. To my surprise I got contact by one of your people. I got loads of information. Anyway, the message was short. 'Have a blast' sent by someone named Nissa.”

The doctor made no move to assist her. If she was unable to walk then she would have to crawl. How she handled herself gave him a better idea of where he would spend his resources later on.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:13 am

"S-shut up! I-I...Arhhgh..... y-you will see.... I-I'll take all your heads.... I swear it filthy heathens.... " Kazix barked in her frustration as the Ape made his comment regarding her weakened state. Her body was aching, her hips on fire, her legs and arms felt like noodles, she hated feeling so weak and pathetic as she moved to stand, only to stumble again as she grunted frustratingly, the Ape making no move to help her, that that she would accept it if he did as she allowed him to relay the message without interrupting him as shortly afther the ape would see the look of rage on her face as she grit her teeth and lowered her head to the floor.

"T-that bitch..... s-shes fucking toying with me.... I-I swear.... I-I'll kill her too..... I-I.... arghh.." Kazix said with a angry sob, she was so frustrated that her eyes were watering to the point of tears before she would pound her fist the floor. The ape would see she didn't move for a moment as the Ape walked away from her, whether or not he left without her was another thing entirely as he let her brood for a few minutes until Kazix wiped frustrated tears from her eyes and attempted to stand again, her legs wobbling as she made it a few steps with the help of furniture, yet as soon as she made it to the hallway she collapsed once again as she wall didn't give her enough support to walk on her own. The ape would have his fun watching Kazix angrily struggle to fallow him out into the hall naked, crawling on all fours like a wild animal. "T-this is fucking humiliating....." She grunted under her breath as she crawled, her ass string from her many cuts, even the anal toy annoying her as it swayed side to side as she crawled through the halls.... luckily it was just her and the doctor.... for now.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next