View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Exchange (for Kazixia) 

Post Re: Exchange (for Kazixia)
The doctor waived away her threats, unconcerned with them. Who could take them seriously? The message stung and he concluded that Nissa had been the one that orchestrated all this in the first place. Whether she had was not important or even if she was working with Gorn. She supplied a bunch of useful information so he knew that there was a history between them.

None of that mattered. He departed and when next she saw him he had been down the hall. He watched her struggle without comment. He saw that she had not delayed or attempted to secure weapons from the lab, not that he had remembered leaving anything useful about. There was the computer but without his password there wasn't much she would have been able to do with it not that there was much more than medical records and the files Nissa sent him.

When she reached him he extended an arm assisting her up allowing her to use his arm for support. If she refused he didn't care, they were nearly there any way. Inside the white room had been several tables and chairs. It was a cafeteria with a buffet and droids taking away dirty dishes or cleaning. The feline patients must have used the place or the guards. One of the tables had cushions instead of seats. The table itself was lower too and it had been here that the ape lead her after they got there food. He carried the trays over, his having just a few pieces of fruit.

There had been a wide selection of fruits and meat dishes present. One of the species on the planet had been carnivorous and the other feasted on the variety of fruits. From what she had seen the felines were far more aggressive and savage yet the apes were stronger and more relaxed. The sample size was rather small so there was no telling if this had been true or not.

Seeing that seats would have been uncomfortable the cushions would do. He sat opposite from her picking at his fruit as she ate.

“If you really think you can succeed you'll need your strength,” he gestured her to eat. “I even have something that could fix you up before Gorn brings you back to the club … those cuts will be healed by then but I could get that arm fixed up too. Well, if you accept it. There is a condition.”

He gazed at her before going on. “All you need to do is ask for it.” He held up a hand palm first in order to prevent her from speaking. “I am to tell you that the fix comes from Nissa herself. I have run tests and there is nothing wrong with what she has supplied in her data but it is her condition that you know where it comes from.”

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:22 pm

Kazix would grit her teeth in anger as she crawled along the floor like an animal it was humiliating and frustrating that she could hardly walk on her own without feeling extreme pain in her legs and hips. She was tortured and raped so hard she was having issues walking and the doctor must of known as by the time she caught up with him he offered a hand to her, yet Kazix simply glared up at him with a look of sheer hate as she looked away and simply continued on past him... Her pride preventing her from accepting his help.... especially afther what he had down to her.

"Dont fucking touch me...." Kazix spit as she simply crawled along, her arms shaking, her body trebling.... even afther all the rest she has had she was still feeling weak.... eventually she would force herself to her feet, struggling to walk as she limped with each step, gritting her teeth as she felt the aching in her spine, and thighs.... the pain was immense, and the doctor could tell that Gorn's last game must of cracked and even fracture bones in her pelvis, her tiny body simply not ready to be brutally fucked so hard.... yet it was a miracle she was still alive... a human most definitely would have been raped to death by now if put through the same gauntlet of torture.

Kazix would simply limp along to the room the Doctor was leading her too, her body bruised, red hand prints on her ass and thighs, bite marks on her neck, breasts, and shoulders, her body shuttering as she wandered in behind the doctor to the cafeteria as she struggled to gather anything as she could hardly hold up the tray as she simply grabbed a roll of bread as she went to a place to sit and fell into a seat.

Kazix took small bites, her frustration clear on her face, even eating these heathens food was frustrating her as she could hardly stomach the thought as she mostly ignored what the Doctor had to say, her anger clear, it wasn't until he mentioned that bitch Nissa and the drugs she sent did Kazix's eyes dart to his and she grit her teeth before slamming her fist to the table in rage. "T-THAT FUCKING BITCH EXPECTS ME TO ACCEPT HER HELP!!! NO! NEVER!!!" Kazix exploded. "I would rather bite off my own tongue then allow her the satisfaction!" Kazix said as she would suddenly push away from the table. "I-I just need to rest.... enough time and I will kill you.... Gorn.... then that fucking whore..... just wait and see...."

Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:53 pm

The table shook as she hit it causing her hand to sting. The table was a lot tougher than anything a human would make though if she meant to be intimidating the effort failed as the doctor gazed at her for a moment allowing her to finish.

“If that is the case you'll need more than bread to gain the necessary strength. Attempt to kill me if you like,” he took her by the chin holding her head in place as his eyes bored into her. “Just so you know I am much stronger than Gorn. I could crush your head like a grape if I were so inclined. Fortunately for you I am a doctor.

“Rest assured if you piss me off I won't mind hurting you. But you have enough enemies.”
He let her go then. “Chances are you will not get enough rest, never to fully recover. Each encounter will leave you with a few more broken bones. Your best options are either give in. But if you want to resist and we both know you do then swallow your pride, take the drugs and maybe, just maybe you might get lucky with Gorn. Maybe even escape and seek out whoever this Nissa is. Hell, you can try to kill me too though that will certainly slow you down.

“Best condition is that you kill one of us but not both. Take a stab at me and you will fail. Against Gorn you have a slim chance only because he is so arrogant. Your call.”
He shrugged not really thinking much of her chances regardless of the decisions she made.

“But in the end you'll need to be smarter not stronger.”

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Luckly she wasn't human Ospodens and a warrior, they were built stronger, able to take punishment, something Gorn seemed to like, however he seemed to be afraid of breaking his newest pet nonetheless. Gorn always seemed to order his men to cease action afther a significant amount of abuse, however it was a mixed blessing as Kazix was given rest.... but never enough to recover her strength for at this moment in time her body was about as strong as a humans, maybe slightly weaker given the damage... however her hand didn't sting nearly as bad as it should given the strike she layed on the table in her moment of frustration that only seemed to upset her host.

Kazix would grimace as the Ape lashed out and took her by the chin, forcing her eyes up to his as she glared at him sternly, anger clearly visible. however in her state and manner of dress she was hardly intimidating. "Then crush me and get it over with already!" Kazix snapped back as pulled away and lifted and arm swatting his hand away from her chin. "Dont try to take the moral high road you fucking heten..... killing me is against your code of ethics.... but raping me is fine... dont make me laugh..." Kazix said with a serious tone as she lifted the same arm she swatted him with, lifting it to her bare chest, covering herself as she leaned away from the ape who was already familiar with her naked body.

Kazix would listen then him berate her, yet she hardly took it to heart as she simply grit her teeth in her frustration and refused to look at him, knowing she had no chance to kill him in her current state with one broken arm, a few broken ribs, her muscles pulled, as well as numerous other wounds and cuts covering her body.... she was a mess, yet she would heal eventually if she was aloud to rest.... however the Ape and Gorn both knew what she would try if they allowed that to happen....

".... Broken bones.... even missing limbs...... I will never "Give in" to you fucking rapist filth..." Kazix bite back harshly. "I will bite off my own tongue and accept the disgrace of suicide with open arms before I allow such dishonor to even stain me...." Kazix said with a frustratingly prideful tone. "As for help from that traitorous bitch.... I wont willingly take anything she offers......." Kazix would state before she would turn away from the Ape making up her stubborn mind, her face painfully wiecing as she leaned back, the toy lodge in her ass causing discomfort, forcing her to mostly lean her weight on her her sides and hip as she would shift to her knees eventually.

"Rhm... N-now if your done wasting your breath.... how long does Nissa plan to play this game..... the bitch cant even torture me her self.... so she has lesser beings do it for her.... pathetic..." Kazix spit before she shifted to her side, part of her wanting to removing the object, yet she was afraid to touch it at the moment.

Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:15 am

“That you brought on yourself. My mistake in giving you some freedom. That poor lad you ended up killing had a family. Now his blood is on my hands. As for killing you, you're not my property.” He had been content in leaving her alone outside of his treatment which included the occasional grope to see how she was handling new treatments.

Still he had been unconcerned with her threats. At one point he shook his head as Nissa was mentioned. “As far as I am aware there has been no arrangement. Gorn simply took you from the street. But since you refuse further treatment ...”

He stood grabbing her by the back of the neck and pulling her to her feet with ease before lifting her up and slinging her over a shoulder despite her protests. If she hit his back or flailed too much he would give her ass a powerful swat continuing to hit her until she ceased her struggles as he carried her away.

When he arrived at his destination he flung her down on a bed holding her in place while a droid strapped her down. He then left only for the droid to “dress” her. Stockings with spots and strips were slipped over her legs while the paws were secured to her hands with metal bands that clicked into place. A leash was clipped to her collar though other than that she remained naked.

Kept there until Gorn came to retrieve her way ahead of schedule her only companion until that point had been the droid that ignored her other than dressing her and cleaning her up a bit.

“What a turn around. I'm told that you're ready to perform again tonight.” Gorn approached, a hand sliding over her chest. A finger twirled around her nipple as he stared down at her. “You left your audience wanting, even if you didn't make them jealous most of them wish to assist in your training. I just might let them have there way too if you disappoint me again. Now what's this I hear about you seeking death coward?”

With a flick of his remote he turned on the toy still lodged inside her. The marble vibrating fiercely inside her though it wasn't constant but rather a strong methodical pulse.

Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:21 pm

"Poor lad??" Kazix repeated as she glared at the ape with disdain. "Oh.... you mean the welp who was guarding the elevator....." Kazix said with disgust as she looked away, her eyes shifting to the table top as she reached up and crossed her arms over her chest, covering herself from the apes eyes in defiance. "I take pride in killing that hethen..... his death was a mercy...." Kazix gloated before her words seemed to have stuck a nerve with her "guard" as the ape soon rose to his feet and took her by the neck. Kazix would let out a shout of pain as he dragged her to her feet, choking as he lifted her into the air, her hands scraping against his beastly arm before he simply threw her over his shoulder and began to walk back to the medical examine room as she kicked and flailed all the while, shouting protests and threats that only seemed to deliver heavy handed spanks to her bare ass as she was carried back to her room.

Kazixs ass was a bright red by the time they reached the medical room as the Ape found that she was putting up a rather harsh fight as she clawed at his neck, pulled his ear, slapped his face, even pounded at his back as she was carried, however he was far stronger then her and simply ignored it as he tossed her onto the medical table and with the assistance of a guard droid managed to strap her back down to the table despite her struggling.

The Ape would leave her there strapped down to the table, allowing the droid to do his work in preparing her for the night as Kazix would struggle and pull against her restraints, fighting the droid as it struggled to "dress" her in what little Gourn choose to allow..... mostly just thigh high stockings that were spotted and stripped, Gourn seemed to love ripping them, however not as much as he loved those annoying pawed gloves that made it impossible to use her hands as the cuffs were locked around her slender wrists before being chained to shackles above her head... The droid would then leave her there afther attaching a new leash to her collar.....

Kazix would be left there until Gorn arrived as the frustratingly massive beastly alien would lumber through the doorway to her room and cast his unwelcome gaze over her. Kazix would instinctively blush, knowing full well what he was admiring as he wasted little time in showing her just what he liked as Kazix would let out a soft gasp of annoyance as he approached and placed his hand down on her chest, stroking her breast slowly, paying much attention to her abused nipple as his finger circled the pink peak slowly drawing it to stand stiff at attention. Kaizx would grit her teeth and look away as Gorn went on to molest her, speaking in his disgusting tone that only managed to piss her off even more. Yet afther a moment of Kazix refusing to respond Gorn would finally get the reaction he was looking for as he flicked the remote to the toy Gorn rammed deeply into her ass almost a day ago as Kazix would suddenly wience, her face reddening as she felt the strong pulsing vibrations rumble with in her ass asn Kazix's body was forced to clench around the large toy before she would let out a moan.

"Gah! AHH!!! I-I'M NO COWARD!!" Kazix snapped as she rolled side to side against her restraints, Gorn watching her abdomen flexing with the vibration of the anal device as Kazix threw her head back and let out a shout of pleasure and frustration before she grit her teeth in a struggle to recompose her self. "L-Let them wait!! I-I wont.... I wont do it!! I-I wont give..... AuH!! ah!!! Y-you will... Ah!! J-just have to d-disapoint them!!" Kazix said coldly, her voice trembling as she was fighting the sensation rocking her core.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:34 pm

Gorn raised a brow at her response. “Is that so? Well their disappointment is up to you. Either you entertain me or you entertain them it matters little to me. I have several offers from those that wish to treat you.” While he had not taken such money it easily paid for the minor medical and food costs. Of course the longer she held out the more money he would receive in the long run building up demand.

Even if she continued to avoid the fate of having to deal with the rest of the pack by becoming a good pet they would till want her. Sooner or later she would be with them again. Not all of them had been present when they chanced upon her. Gorn grinned, the handle of that tail in her ass vibrating in time with the marble still lodged in her pussy. That marble rolled inside her deeper then moved back out only to drive itself into her again as it's speed picked up.

Gorn licked at her nipple with a single stroke of his long tongue then departed leaving her there to marinate against the buzz of the toys. They appeared to be set to random as their vibrations fluctuated. The marble zapped her every once in a while sometimes with a low charge sometimes with a stronger one.

When Gorn returned it had been after the toys had been working for a while. With his remote he shut them off. She was unstrapped, the leash taken up as she was lead to the limo where she was transported to the club again minus having to give Gorn fellatio this time. However, she had not been spared entirely as he had her legs spread apart feasting on her this time around with strong licks to her sex keeping her nice and ready perhaps in anticipation for her failure, perhaps leaving himself open for her to struggle so that he could discipline her. It was uncertain as to his objective.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:07 pm

"ergh! Ah! Na! I-I wont!!!! I-I refuse to e-entertain y-you sick twisted heretics!" Kazix spit in anger, her eyes wiencing as Gorn continued to molest her as she was helplessly strapped to the table top. The poor arbiter gritting her teeth as she felt the aliens clawed hand fondling her breast while at the same time the vibrator in her ass continued to humm. Kazix was party use to its size by now, however the buzzing it rippled though her body, up and down her spin was frustrating to deal with, especially when joined with the marple that would randomly shock and stimulate the deepest points with in her pussy. It quickly became unbearable as Gorn would get Kazix panting heavily in no time, her body trembling as he licked and rubbed her all over, refusing to give her a moment until he finally decided to stop playing around and get her ready for work....

Kazix always flinched when the leash was snapped to her collar, the hard click cause her heart to almost jolt out of her chest as she was soon unshackled from her binds as Gorn would yank her off the cold table with a rough jerk of the leash forcing Kazix to come crashing to the floor on her hands and knees where she would exhaustedly gasp for breath before Gorn would simply yank on the leash forcing her to fallow, not giving her a moment to stand as Gorn paraded her though the halls and the lift, past guards, and works who all ogled her naked body, some even touching her befor Gorn took her to the main floor and lead her outside to a familiar vehicle Kazix was growing to hate.

Forced aboard Kazix let out a shout as Gorn tossed her inside, flopping her onto the back seat of the Limo where Gorn followed her inside and without warning shoved her into a couch, forcing her to sit on the clean limo seats for once. Kazix confused watched as Gorn followed her inside and drop to his knees on the limo floor in front of her before she realized his plan as he shoved her into the back of the seat, and roughly forced open her thighs and buried his face between her legs as Kazix's cheeks instantly flushed and her eyes widen as she lashed out, slaping him across the head, her other hand pounding his forehead as she tried to scoot away, squeezing shut her legs in order to close him out from doing as he pleased.

AH! F-FUCKING PERVERT HERETIC!! AHGHH!!!!!! D-DONT YOU DARE THINK I'LL JUST ALLOW YOU TOO DO AS YOU PLEASE!!!!! I-IM A KNIGHT!!! I-I WONT ALLOW YOU TO TREAT ME WITH SUCH VULGAR BEHAVIOR!!!!" Kazix shouted, even afther being raped countless times she still clung to her frustratingly violent pride and attitude twords Gorn as she slapped at his head, kicked his shoulder, even tried to scoot away as once agin she made a crawl for the limo's door to escape.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:39 am

She put up a bit of a fight in the back of the limo. Kicks and slaps had been nothing new though she was stronger than most Gorn didn't seem too phased rolling his shoulders of ducking his head enough to take those blows on sturdier parts of his body. She even managed to get her fingers around the door handle before he pulled her back by her hair.

At the same time he slugged her in the gut before yanking her back. It took a little grappling but he being larger than her and stronger to boot Gorn had her back in the seat. This time he pulled her legs out from under her getting her upper back against the seat while holding her legs upward and apart.

His face dropped down, his tongue sweeping up that slit while the claws on his hands pierced her legs if she struggled to much. Eventually his hands would grasp her hips since his head had been between her legs. Future blows were annoying as he held her down but unavoidable since he didn't want to give her any leverage with those hips.

But even holding her down was to his benefit since his claws pressed against her as he went to work. The more she struggled the deeper they'd pierce her flesh like numerous needles.

Then that tongue pressed inside her. It was impossibly long lapping at her insides, washing up against those walls and even hitting the inert marble at times making her keenly aware that it was still there. The limo moved out even as he worked. Finally annoyed with her struggles one hand fondled for the leash, grabbed it then wrapped in about his hand until he was pulling her head up and chocking her with it only relaxing once the fight left her and applying it again if it started back up again all done while feasting upon her.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Kazix put up a modest fight, yet Gorn was just to strong for her as the feline brute quickly lashed out and grabbed her by the pack of her head as she crawled twords the door, even managed to get her hand around the door handle before she was dragged back across the side by her hair, kicking and screaming all the while as thrashed and fought back only stopping once Gorn slapped her across the face and punched her in the stomach knocking the wind from her lungs.

Kazix doubled over in the limo seat choking and gasping for breath before Gorn took her by her hips and yanked her lower body off the limo seat and force her spin to bend in a awkward angle as she was forcibly pressed to the back of her seat, her hips raised to Gorns face level as the sick disgusting alien buried his face between her legs, licking, and lashing agiest her slit while he also dug his claws into her thighs, cutting her slightly as she let out a cry that was half part pain and the other pleasure.

"ERGHH!! STOP!! STOP IT!!!!!! " Kazix fought as Gorn worked below, eating her out as her thighs were forcibly spread apart. Her emerald green filling with tears of fear and rage as she felt the aliens longe rough tongue dark deeply inside of her as he knocked his tongue against the toy still lodged so deeply inside, lapping and licking the inner walls of her sex forcing her to wience and stifle a moan before she lashed out with a hand. A quick punch as Kazix managed a hard jab to Gorns face enough the prompt the alien to get angry as he would take up the leash and sudden pull back on it and lifting Kha'zix by her throat choking her as her instantly pawed at the tight collar around her neck. The choking making her forced arousal that much more intense as Kazix was almost at her limit.

Kazix would choke and gag, her face almost turning blue before Gorn released his grip before she passed out as Kazix would flop into the Limo seat limply, gasping for breath as Gorn would continue to work over her poor abused sex, feasting on her excitedly as her body was already spent afther being choked so roughly that her neck was again showing signs of bruising. Kazix meanwhile gasping heavily, red in the face as she was struggling to hold back her pleasure as soon she would place her hands on Gorns head to push his head away. "F-fucking stop!! LICKING ME!!!" Kazix would scream before she was once agin choked.

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Gorn kept her locked in a cycle whenever she managed to struggle. Then the fight left her until she recovered. Only starting up again as she neared her peak. He pulled hard on the leash pulling her upper body up. He even wrapped the leash around his hand to give her no slack at all.

Pulling with restrained strength even so it felt intense as the air left her and he was able to feast without any resistance. At one point he wasn't so careful as these things were hard to judge. She would pass out where upon he would ease up but continue his feast for a bit.

She would regain consciousness from both the toys inside her going off. Set to high one vibrated and one shocked her inner core once the car stopped at their destination. They were back at the club though Gorn made no move to exit yet. He had hold of that leash in one hand and a remote in the other watching her return to wakefulness.

“I hope you were taking pointers. Now get up.”

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:35 am

It was a constant cycle of pain and pleasure. Gorn never stopped choking the poor arbiter while he continued to eat her out, licking her defenseless sex over and over until she was on the verge of orgasm, only to pull back at the last moments to deny her such release as Kazix quickly came to be frustrated and in pain from her constant suffering as she felt the hard pull of that leash around her neck dragg her upper body into the chair while her lower body was held down by Gorns monstrous hands and maw.

Kazix would grasp the collar, her neck, struggling to breath while her other hand would pat and grab at Gorns head, tugging his ears, his nose, anything to get him to stop, yet he never did as he merely continued to feast on the sweet area of flesh between her thighs as soon Gorn would see his prisoner slave become red in the face, her lungs burning for oxygen as her vision grew dull from oxygen denervation. Kazix would eventually pass out as her body fell limp, shuttering on the verge of an intense orgasm that Gorn would never allow her to have.

"UAGHHHAAAAAA!!! F-FUCK!!! AGHHHUHHAAAAA!" Kazix would sudden inhale as Gorn let up, color returning to her face as her eyes darted open wide, her body arching deeply as both her hands came to the crown of Gorns head as his maw clamped around her lower body, licking relentlessly as she threw her head back just before he once agin had both toys lodged deep with in her to go off, her teeth clenching as she felt the painful vibrations and the shocks surge through her forcing her to let out a scream as Gorn cleaned up.

Kazix didnt sense the vehicle stop, her mind was els where as she pushed away Gorns head and once agin reached up to the collar as it was yanked, Kazix being pulled slightly off her seat as her sex was dripped with her fluids and Gorns saliva. "AH! S-stop!! Y-your gonna break my neck!!" Kazix said with choking voice as she placed a hand agiest his chest as she tried to stay up right. Kazix still seeing sparks at the corner of her vision as she tried to catch her breath.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:08 pm

“Then keep up,” Gorn returned. His tongue darting out to lick away the moisture on his maw. This gave her a few seconds at least before he drew her to the club. Whether she walked or crawled didn't seem to matter to him at the moment though he took the lead pulling on the leash if she got to far behind.

A crowd parted before them as they essentially walked a red carpet. Bypassing those seeking to get into the club. Delayed by the bouncer at the door. Eyes watched her pass. Several beings from the night before recognized her along with numerous new faces. Few even managed to get snap shots in secret. Others that had been too obvious had their devices confiscated.

Most of these images were of poor quality but some managed to get interesting picks.

Once again her leash had been secured to a pillar near the throne that Gorn sat on. Numerous monitors displayed dancers. She witnessed fewer sex acts this early on but the night had been young. While left there for the time being it wasn't long before the ape doctor arrived apply a thin gel to the claw wounds on her legs before departing.

She had been fit to go it seemed. Though for a while she had been left to observe the feline aliens. Her leash pulled on after a few hours as Gorn drew her forth, choking her if she attempted to resist. He only let up when she had been before him. His member already hard beneath his trousers.

“Show me what you have learned.” He dialed up the intensity of the toys inside her. Their vibrations increasing. This time he would not help her with the trousers, nor would he be as patient as before. It was clear that he was eager, however, likely turned on by one of the sex shows he had been watching.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Gorn was too rough as he dragged her from the limo by her leash, Kazix was left with horrible bruises around her her throat where the tight collar squeezed her neck. She had no choice but to do her best and keep up or risk having her neck broken by the strain of Gorns strong pulls and yanks as she was practically dragged out of the vehicle and into the building past a crowed of alien club goers.

Kazix didn't get a good look at the crowd of aliens outside, no she was blinded by flashes and lights. Pictures, the bastards were taking pictures of her shame as Gorn paraded her down the red carpet and ushered her into the building where more party goers waited to gawk and watch Gorn abuse and mokest his latest toy.

Kazix tried to keep her composer yet nothing could mistake the shameful blush on her face as Gorn lead her by leash deeper into the club. "y-you sick bastard!" Kazix huffed as she struggled to keep up. Her body still aching from the car rude. Y-you plan to try and humiliate me more? I-I won't give up! I'll keep resisting!" Kazix growled as she was lead to Gorns throne and tied to a near by post where Kazix was forced to sit on display for the whole club to see.

Sitting idle on display was humiliating, but not as humiliating as being forced to watch displays of her own rape as well as the rape of others on repeat... all the while the plug in her ass buzzed and the bead in her pulsed rumbled and released surprised shocks and jolts that forced her to stay on the edge of orgasm... her resolve waving as Kazix even attempted to fish out the bead, yet with the pawed gloves shackled around her wrist Kazix couldn't perform fine details with her hands as club patrons mere thought she was playing with her self since her master left her alone and neglected.

It would be a time later when Gorn returned and Kazix was forced to kneel naked in front of his thrones as Kazix would wince and shudder as she felt high intense vibrations and jolt begin to ravage her from inside her ass and womb. "Auh! D-disgusting! Des-despicable! Aghu!" Kazix groaned as Gorn's trouser bulged with his hidden length yet Kazix made no move to unleash it as she glared up at Gorn with a frustrated and rage fueled gaze, a look that told him that she would never give him what he wanted, Gorn would have to force her to perform one way or another.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:45 pm

“Resist all you want whore.” Gorn answered. Other than the toys she had been left alone for the time being. Of course she had been on display and many believed that she was getting off on what she saw as she attempted to remove the marble from her.

When she was pulled over to the throne Gorn watched that defiance on her features. He sneered down at her but refrained from striking her face. Bruising there just wouldn't do. So instead he brought a foot up kicking her in the gut. A hand played with the settings on the remote.

That marble expanded to golf ball sized. The compact metal sphere had been designed with numerous tricks. Tiny spines came out of the surface scrapping against inner walls as the sphere moved along that passage. The spines were needles each holding a minuscule amount of a drug. Not all were the same and not all the needles would inject that drug.

Giving their small payload numerous needles were needed to get to result of a single dose of a drug. This one had twenty-four needles. Effectively 4 doses. The sphere stopped digging into her. Another flick of the remote injected her several times with a full dose of drugs. The prelude to what was to come.

As the drugs fed into her system each of her nerves had been enhanced. Made more sensitive both pleasure and pain was more intense as she discovered that the sphere did far more than just shock and vibrate within her. Once six of those needles depleted their drug the sphere began to move once more when the drug took effect.

“Get started or prepare for round two.” Gorn let the feel of those spines drag against her impact her for several minutes before moving on if she did not comply.

Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next