View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Exchange (for Kazixia) 

Post Re: Exchange (for Kazixia)
Kazix defiance was clear, she wasn't willing to give him what he wanted regardless of how much he threatened or beat her, she only glared up at him with rage, gritting her teeth as she was awaiting the punishment to come before flinching as he raise a hand to strike her. Kazix expected a back hand, or a slap, even a punch, if anything she was counting on it, if he bruised her value would only go down and she wanted nothing more then to hurt his profits.... but unfortunately for her ospodens did not bruise easily and Gorn didn't raise a fist at her as instead Kazix was surprised to discover a boot sinking into her bare stomach as Gorn lashed out with a kick that would have shattered the ribs and spine of a lesser being as the air was ripped from her lungs and she let out a blood curdling groaning cry before being punted across the floor.

Kazix would skid across the floor with faint sounds of scuffling as she doubled over in pain, trembling as she reached down to hold her stomach, choking and gagging on her own breath before Gorn would see her sudden expel spital and vile from her lips... a pathetic and disgusting site that only brought cheers from the spectators who watched as stubborn slave get what was coming to her. Kazix wasnt so happy about it, instead she struggled to recover, choking on her own breath as she held her redden belly and trashed on the floor in pain before struggling to her side and eventually to her knees before she suddenly gagged as she felt something inside of her body stab her. The feeling sent a rush of pain up her spine as she once agin doubled over and let out a cry of pain, hardly hearable over the cheers of aliens watching her suffer as Kazix held her kicked stomach and howled as the torturing marple inside of her womb was doing something it hadden before. If Kazix didnt know better she was being clawed at from the inside out! Something was jabbing, stabbing her, Kazix only knew the pain as she let out a howl of frustrated suffering before Gorn was back on top of her....

"F-FUCK... FUCK YOU!!!! D-DIE Y-YOU FUCKING SCUMM!!!!" Kazix would shout as Gorn spoke to her and she felt the spines on the marple drag inside of her womb, cutting, and digging into her flesh while the tail anal plug continued to ravage her ass to no end. Kazix in her suffering would peer at Gorn with a rage drive and tearful eye before she would spit at his feet in further defiance. "F-FUCK YOU!!... F-FUCK ALL OF YOU... I-I REFUSE YOU FILTHY HETHEN!! I-I SEAR I-I'LL... S-SMITE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU..." Kazix choked before she double over in her heightened sense of pain that no sane being would ever with stand, however Gorn might know that these nights were anything but sane...

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:59 am

Gorn raised an amused brow at her words. He scanned the immediate area looking at all the spectators that had been watching the ordeal.

“You heard her. Well, if she's going to kill you, some without any reason other than you being here then you might as well make it worth it.”

His attention shifted back to her after he made her free to the crowd. Getting the remote ready for those sex toys he moved aside once others closed in to have a better view. Others closed in on her. A semi circle formed around her with the only path open clear to the crime boss so he had an unobstructed view.

Meaty hands grabbed at her arms and legs pinning her to the ground. Another slammed a fist into her gut. Other hands roughly seized her tits. Squeezing and twisting. Gradually her legs were spread open while a smaller feline approached with what looked like a long black pole.

Hands seemed to be all over her sometimes claws scrapped against her skin. While the cuts were mere scratches they were amplified by the drugs. But far worse was that pole. The end of it touched against her sex. A moment later she was jolted. The thing was some sort of cattle prod and felt as if it had been on it's max setting. An electric pulse surged through her for a few seconds. Yet the shock didn't transfer to the people touching her so not electricity?

Whatever the case they weren't given her much of a chance to think about it. She was drawn up to a standing position. Someone ripping the tail out of her ass in one feel swoop. A finger worked over her back door while a conversation in their language broke out briefly.

With a press of a button Gorn caused the marbles to begin heating up as they moved. So far they were just luke warm and uncomfortable if it sat in the same spot for too long. The pole distracted from it when it touched against her navel before the alien stepped aside allowing one of the larger aliens to step up in front of her. Her arms and legs were still being held firmly, they didn't seem to be taking any chances with her.

“I'm going to make you scream.”
He gripped her chin as he spoke slowly and with effort. “No one disrespects the boss.”

Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:44 pm

"THE FACT THEY ARE HERE IS REASON ENOUGH!!! Y-YOUR ALL FUCKLING TRASH!!!! HETHENS!!! WORSE THAN FILTH!!!!" Kazix would scream in rage as she struggled onto her hands and knees, glaring at Gorn who would simply smirk at her in twisted amusement before he would simply wave his hand to give the order that she was fair game... Kazix meanwhile wouldn't be swayed by his words, instead she crawled up to her knees as the pathetic sight of the knight showed her naked amused body, scratches and whip marks along her body brusied and cut as the anal tail plug in her ass swayed side to side as if she were an excited pet.... but instead the crowd would only see a angry dog as Kazix roared in a mix of pain and rage at Gorn as the alpha male stepped back.

"I-I SWEAR GORN!!! W-WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS I-I"M COMING BACK TO END YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FILTHY CABAL OF HETHENS HERE!!! MARK MY WORDS YOU FUCKING TRASH!! R-RIGHT AFTHER I KILL KRAY!!! AND HIS WHORE SISTER I-I...AGHHEAHH!" Kazix would roar at him in rage through gritted teeth, shaking her fist at him as she tried to crawl afther him only to suddenly let out a gut wrenching choke of pain as one of the spectators in the crowd now free to assault her step forward and swiftly kicked his foot into her side as Kazix curled over, choking as another spectator quickly ran out and punched her across the face as more ascended on her as Kazix would flail her arms to keep the crowd around her at bay.

"GAH!!! S-STAY BACK!! GUHA!!! G-GET BACK!!" Kazix would scream, blood drolling from her mouth as another slap to her head from a blunk object caused her head to bleed as she fell forward, her eyes becoming obscured by blood as the crazed mob of aliens crowded around her. Kazix screaming and kicking, her feet scraping against the floor as they restrained her and held her down, spread her legs as at one point Kazix even felt a heavy slap collide with her already bright red and sore ass as a lucky alien gripped the base of the anal plug and with one mighty pull, yanked it free of her back doors as the toys full nearly 12 inch length being ripped from her ass let out lugh wet sloppy pop as Kazix's back arched at the brutally forced removal.

"GAH!!! F-FUCK!!! AGHREEEEE!" Kazix screamed as the crowd would witness her instnatly cumm from the anal toy being ripped free, her anus squeezing tightly at the last few beads as they exited her ass forcing her to grit her teeth as a gush of nectar spilled from between her legs as she hung in the arms of many shivering just as another alien would roughly take her by her hair and jank her head upwards.

"THIS BITCH JUST CAME FROM HAVING HER ASS HOLE FREED UP!!" One alien would shout as another behind her ran his fingers along her sex, roughly jamming his fingers into her pussy as he rubbed her painfully upwards. "HOLY SHIT THAT MADE HER SO WET!!! WHAT A WHORE!!!" Another alien shouted as Kazix would panicly look back just as she felt something cold and hard press against her abused sex. "W-WHAT WHAT IS!! AGHHEE!!!!" Kazix would suddenly scream as a jolt of electricity surged up from between her legs, traveling up her spine and directly into her brain. The shock stunning her for a moment as Kazix's eyes went blank and her mouth hung open in a silent scream of pain before Kazix was roughly pull off her knees to stand in the center of the crowd just as a burning sensation surged from with in her body and she would sharply look down as the prod was pressed to her stomach and she was shocked again.

"AGHHEEEE!!!!" Kazix would scream again as she was once again shocked, the surge of pain spiraling up her body into her head as she threw her self back into numerous arms waiting to grab at her as Kazix felt doznes of sets of hands catch her arms and legs, some even groping her breasts from in front or behind, others squeezing her ass or holding her thighs as they rubbed and scratched her. Kazix gritting her teeth as tears filled her eyes as she looked up only to see a larder alien step up in front of her, snarling with a crude smile as he spoke to her in the galactic basic that every sentient species knew how to speak.

“I'm going to make you scream. No one disrespects the boss.” Kazix would glare at him as he spoke those words, breathing hot sick breath over her face as she would rear her head back to escape the stench only to suddenly drive her head forward and brutally head butt the bastard square in his snout. Kazix busting the aliens nose as she would glare at the alien in rage as the others continued to torture, molest and rape her.

"G-GET THE OUT OF MY FACE H-HETHEN!!! Y-YOUR BREATH STINKS!!!" Kazix shout in anger just before she was forced to wince as a luckly alien jammed his fingers into her sex and as nother licked a long sick tongue down her cheek, laping up blood and tears as he went.

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:47 am

The large alien staggered back with a growl. His reach was great and he back handed her with one arm. The other going up to his face. Despite this there were several other aliens, most of that feline species, that molested her even now. Fingers jammed into her cunt, claws scrapping against her. Some sank into her wrists and arms.

Hands molested her breasts from behind, in front and even from the sides. Most were crushing, some even stuck her with claws. Large palms rolled over her nipples. The only advantage with so many aliens fondling her the shock they applied was now absent. That only lead to them getting worse.

The alien she head butted recovered quickly. Nodding to someone unseen he approached with a little caution. Producing a blade from it's sheath he stuck her with it. Picking someplace along her gut that wouldn't be lethal, at least not for a human which he assumed her to be. Getting even deeper then his claws he twisted the blade to cause more pain though he left the blade in her to prevent her from bleeding too much least fun time end too soon.

Almost at the same time one of his companions injected her in the neck braking the needle if there was to much thrashing but not before enough of the drug was injected. The needle would be torn away and a portion of her neck would feel as if it were on fire. The drug working at an alarming rate throughout her body making it feel as if she was being incinerated from within.

It distracted her enough that she wasn't aware of the cock at her ass until it pushed in. The alien pulling her back against his chest as he entered her fully. The thick warm member inserting itself slowly only for the sake of the alien who didn't want to chaff too much.

Others struggled with her legs stretching them out in front of her so she was sitting in the lap of the alien behind her so that another could sit down in front of her. Cock soon replaced fingers though hands and claws would still be felt all over her body.

Someone used her leash to choke her to the point of blacking out only to allow her to catch a few breaths before supplying more pressure.

Had she noticed some of the aliens that weren't a fan of all that blood merely held back jerking off to the scene while the less squeamish members participated.

“Man she's tight!”
The alien pounding her pussy exclaimed. The more friction he caused the hotter she burned on the inside as if the action was only intensifying that carnal drug.

“What a filthy whore.”

“Hurry up! I want my turn!”

Someone was marking her up, drawing on her though with all that movement letters were squiggly at best and pictures were crude. Areas that weren't bleeding were selected. Mainly her rump and legs. There was some snickering. That large alien slapped her a few times then dragged his claws along her arm. Opening up a fresh would his companion used it to stuff it full of salt rubbing the substance in causing her insides to burn even more.

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:57 pm

There would only be a look of anger and disgust on the arbiters face as she glared at the alien who she just head butted, watching the blood leak from his snout as he snarled back at her showing his teeth. Even as the others touched and molested her she glared at him, showing her resolve before gritting her teeth as fingers were jammed up into her sex forcing her emerald colored eyes to wience especially as claws sank into her wrists and arms causing her blood to trickle down her restrained limbs. The struggling allowing her to easily cope with the pain within her body as the marble Gorn force inside continued to heat up.

"B-BETTER E-ENJOY THIS NOW YOU FUCKING M-MONSTER!!! W-WHEN I G-GET OUT I'M GONNA BEHEAD EACH ONE OF YOU!!!"" Kazix screamed as her breasts were grabbed, feeling as an alien rolled his palms over her chest causing her hard nipples to rub against his palms while others around her groped and grabbed at the edges of her beasts, fondling her anywhere they could. Kazix however wouldn't allow them to do as they pleased with her, no not without a fight as the aliens around her would be forced to hold her tightly as she kicked and flailed, arching her back and pulling against those that held her arms as she grunted and huffed ragged breaths as she fought against many who held her in such a tight grapple. One Alien had to grab her by her hair to hold her head still so she couldn't head but another alien who made the mistake of getting close, yet in the fight to hold down her legs she did manage to kick a unlucky bystander that got to close, bloodying his head and eyes. Even in her weakened state the knight seemed to be capable of dealing harm.

ARGHH!!! L-LET GO OF ME HEATHENS!!! UNHAND ME NOW!!! I-I UGH!!! AGHRKKHH!!!" Kazix would scream in her rage, struggling against aliens who restrained her before suddenly paused in shock as she felt the horrible pain in her stomach as the alien she had previously head butted came back for revenge. The coward stabbed her with a blade hew drew while she was helpless as he approached, grabbing her by the back of the neck, pull her into his chest as he jammed it into her midsection. Kazix letting out a pained gasp before again gritting her teeth as she struggle to endure the pain until she was forced to scream as the bastard twisted the knife.

"ARGHHHEAAAHH!!!!" Kazix let out as blood would pull in her mouth, forcing her to choke out blood as she gasped agin, drooling the crimson red liquid to the amusement of her cruel captors. Kazix closing her eyes and agin gritting her teeth as she hung in their arms, the knife still embedded in her side before she would retche her head forward and spit a glob of bloody saliva into the same aliens face. "C-cowrd.... " Kazix would say to him, cracking a cocky smirking at him to again show her resolve and disrespect before a pair of aliens would pull her head back by her hair to expose her neck.

There was to much going on for Kazix to notice one simple pince from a needle, she was already a bloody mess, her body was scratched, shocked, lacerated, beaten, and whipped, as well as the other horrible things happening inside of her body as she could feel the burning heat from the ball expanding in her womb, forcing her hips to shake and tremble in agony, however moments afther the injection was finished Kazix eyes would again widen as she felt the horrible burning pain surge from her neck as the sensation of needles and fire began to travel along her blood stream.

Whatever they injected into her body was unlucky anything els she felt so far, the pain was horrible and amplified everything els as she couldn't stop herself from throwing her head back and screaming and loud blood curdling scream, her eyes rolling back to her head as the crowd would watch in awe as the knight was subjected to horrible barbaric methods of torture and rape that no sane being should be a capable of withstanding this long as Kazix would begin to scream, jerking and fighting, struggling as she screamed louder to the point the crow was actually having issues holding her down through her thrashing that one of the partakers had to side down pulling her into his lap, his arms tightly wrapped around her as he would be the lucky bastard to find his cock embedded inside of her tight backdoor.

Kazix would be incapable to speech through her ordeal, her face red from her screaming as her whole body tensed, making her feel even tighter then normal as she thrashed, kicking her feet, flexing her arms against those who restrained her as it would require a second too keep her in place on the one lucky aliens lap as he grabbed both of her thighs, spreading her legs apart so he could replace finders with his cock, forcing his way into her as Kazix would rear her head back and scream twords the sky just as a alien held back her head and jammed his fingers into her mouth, tugging back on cheek as she roared and scream in pain.

Her screams were wild, almost like a beasts death throws as she flailed, it would take the effort to three to hold her still long enough to get the leash connected to her collar again as the aliens who held the long strip of leather would pull on the length tightly, choking and strangling her to the point she would almost black out. A lesser beings neck would have broken as she would choke blood and gasp for air as her trashing and struggling grew weaker and weaker by the second until finally they managed to deprive her of so much oxygen that she was to weak to fight back and her body was almost limp as she would begin to be bounced by the hips of the aliens whose cocks where embedded deep in her ass and pussy, raping her anew as the surrounding mob of sex crazed beasts watched and enjoy the sight of her suffering, masterbating to the show while other more bold aliens approached and began to brandish paints and markers, writing on her body that wasn't cake in her blood, cum, or dirt.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:21 am

To no surprise the heathens weren't listening to her other than her cries. As her struggles lessened the alien in her ass was wretched away by the larger one. At first it seemed as if he tired of waiting and wanted a turn but as she would soon find out her screams weren't enough for him yet.

With her back exposed he whipped her. Each lash made her back both sting and burn. Whatever the drug she was injected with those spots that were subjected to more friction and touch burned greater than the rest of her. Her neck burned from the tugs on the leash as did her arms, hips and breasts.

The crack of the whip was loud as the alien wasn't holding back. Soon he would brake the skin even as she was forced to ride one of the aliens who had commented on how hot she was. Still he endured that heat not feeling it in the same fashion she was.

CRACK!

Another lash. Cum splattered her from some of the aliens that had been jerking off. Though were it touched her skin didn't burn all that much more. Grim, blood and cum covered her. At the same time the marble within her pulsed only adding to that incredible heat that made it seem as if she was being boiled alive.

All the while Gorn impassively watched her suffering. The alien beneath her bucked like a bronco. He seized the knife embedded in her, twisting it a bit as they danced.

“Instead of one you now have many playmates,” Gorn chuckled before taking a sip of his drink. He probably wasn't heard over the3 next crack of that whip. The alien below her came filling her up. He held her down over his lap as her back was cracked again. There was a pause, words in their language exchanged Kazixa was seized by her arms as another unhooked her leash.

A few seconds later she was thrown face down over a table top. Her ass smacked, claws scrapping over an ass cheek. Aliens held her arms, another gripped her leash choking her while a fourth thrust inside her push with enough force that the table almost flipped. The following thrusts were still hard and fast barely easing off from the initial one and causing the table to rock back and forth.

“You like that you fucking whore!” He came inside her, someone marked her ass with two vertical lines before another alien moved in to take his place. She was bleeding a lot, at some point that knife came out either before or during the first alien taking her on the table. This didn't cause that hoard to stop any. In fact they weren't even aware of it caught up in fun.

The large alien came back into view. Taking her by the back of the head he slammed her face into the table. Another alien came, another mark made keeping a tally of how many creampies she took before passing out.

“Not so haughty now.”
The alien chuckled. Nodding to his unseen aid for another tool she supposed.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:19 pm

Kazix could hardly scream thanks to the fuckers choking her, she could only gag and let out gasping chokes as she left red in the face as she was violently raped from behind and below as the alien below her bucked like a wild animal bouncing her around like a rag doll. Her consciousness was slowly being to fade before there was the sudden rush of release that escaped her the moment she was allowed the breath as the mob would each see her body go rigid and hear her make groans of pleasure before a rush of nectar would splash free from her abused cunt, drenching the aliens cock and lap below her as she came at around the same moment the alien ripping into her ass was painfully pulled away.

Kazix wasn't given long to bask in her painful afther glow however as she would feel the painfully enhanced sting of that knife in her side suddenly get twisted as it was used as a handle to better gripp her by the alien bucking his hips below her as he alone caused her wound to gush red down the side of her abdomen, hip, and thigh. "AGHGH!!! S-STOP Y-YOU F-FUCKERS!!" Kazix choked out, blood dripping from her lips as she threw her head back to scream just as she would feel the painful lash of a whip colide with her back forcing her to collapse forward onto the alien below her, giving the twisted fucker the opportunity to suck on and play with her tits. Kazix groaning as the alien mouthed her breaths, biting her nipples just before another whip cracked ageist her leaving behind a large red gash across her back.

Kazix would lower her head against the aliens chest, choking out gasps for breath before agin her collar was pulled back choking her as yet another hard lash to her back was sent splatters of blood sail across the area as another red gash was left on her back to scar later as Kazix would let out yet another choking scream of pain just as she was showered with cumm from numerous aliens who where near by jerking off to the scene.

Dazed from the pain Kazix was drenched in fresh bukkake, cumm splattering her filthy body before several more whip cracks connected with her back. Kazix screaming in pain at the first few before her cries died down to simple groans and gasps, hisses of pain that escaped her before she was suddenly pulled off the cock of the alien who was having his fun raping her pussy as she was immediately thrown over a table as she feel hard over its surface, hard enough to cause any dishes or cups atop it to go scattering. Stunned from it all, Kazix would struggle to lift her head but she would suddenly find her face being shoved back into the table as her ass was roughly smacked by a clawed hand that dug into her ass cheeks scratching her with new marks. Kazix would look back just as her collar was grabbed by a strong brutal hand that choked her just before she felt the hard length of a massive alien cock drive right into her as she was impaled on its meaty length hard enough that the whole table rocked hard, sending more plates and cups scattering to the floor.

'H-HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" Kazix scream at the top of her lungs, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she reached out a scream of pain before suddenly being forced to orgasm with the first alien that filled her with his molten hot cream earning her one tally mark before the alien switched places with another who was more brutal than the last. Kazix would scream as her head was slammed into the table, the alien who swap grabbing her cum and blood stained blond hair as he pulled back to continuously beat her skull ageist the hard surface until her forehead was bloody as her brutal raped continued to go on, growing more intense by the second, adding more tally marks as the mob was already up to three by the time Kazix's eyes were starting to go dull and the world around her was growing foggy and hazy from the extreme blood loss as the aliens riding her so hard against the table would soon break one of the wooden legs, toppling one side over as the table top spilled blood off its now angle surface from her stab wound, the knife missing from her side leaving her bleed out as the mob continued to violently gang rape her even afther she lost consciousness.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:07 am

As she was drifting off she was vaguely aware that something was happening. The lights cut out and there was a pause of that stabbing pain inside her as the alien that was currently inside her looked around.

The sounds of metal, the flashes of light. Screams that weren't her own. It all went black. Those flashes of light ceased.

“ARBITTER!”
Someone getting closer …

When she next woke it was all foggy. There was the afterglow of pain whenever she moved, an dull ache in her head. Someone was taking care of her. Cuts were bandaged up or healed over in places. Bandages adorned her forehead and chest beneath the hospital gown she had on and she was hooked up to an IV.

Gazing around the cozy white room she was in a hospital. Was she still back on that planet? Was she in that hospital again? Playing back those last few moments in her head it wasn't long before the door to her room opened. A knight entered, saw that she was awake then knelt.

“Arbitter, I did not expect you to be awake so soon.“ The figure was male, spoke her native tongue and was armed with a sword on his hip. If he had access to a blaster it must have been in an armory provided that this was a ship. She could hear engines or see the vibrating plates of the floor.

The man paused expecting her questions or perhaps not wishing to overload her confused mind. However long she had been out that burning drug had ended. Even the marble had been fished out of her and her hands free of those paw gloves.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Fucked to a bloody bulp Kazix was nearly killed by the aliens raping her raw, she hung limp on the table barely conscious afther her vicious beating as a thick alien cock still remained swollen inside her, fully erect. Kazix ass was read with handprints and sore from the anal plundering the mob delivered on her as she would twitch and spasm in a mix of pain and forced pleasure that was surging up her spine before the aliens gathered around her would see her choke out a gasp, blood spurting from her lips as she struggled to inhale as her vision faded just in time to hear the lash of metal and the flashing of light. The last thing Kazix heard was someone calling out her title before everything faded to black... The next thing Kazix knew she was waking up on in yet another pristine white room.

Kazix would jolt awake, lifting off the surface she was sleeping on only to suddenly pause in pain, hissing at the sting throb of her, her body bruised and wounded as she would quickly reach up to cup her head only to feel a bandage. Wincing in pain Kazix slowly focused to look at herself as she slowly noticed the bandages on her arms, followed by the loose hospital gown she wore that hung off one shoulder. Kazix would gently grab the fabric of her gown, peeling it away to peer at the bandages over her chest, abdomen, and hips. "W-where am I?" Kazix said to her self as she looked around the room, gritting her teeth in pain before her eyes would notice the IV plugged into her arm as she would instantly reach out to grab the tube as she tore it away from her arm needle and all before pulling herself out of bed as the gown would hang loose off her shoulder as she took her first stumbling steps forward just before the door would open.

Nearly instantly Kazix would snap her head back to look at the door as it opened as she would throw up her hands to fight the moment the door opened as even in her state she was still refusing to be rape fodder for theses heretics as she glared at the door as it opened only to hesitate as she saw a man enter, a ospoden, not one of the aliens who've been raping her the last several days as Kazix would hold up her arms ready to fight before the man drop to his knee the moment he laid eyes on her.

Kazix was still recovering, her hair and mess, yet her manner of dress was in disarray as then gown hung off a sholder slight exposing the curvature of her breasts, clearly not waring any manner of clothes underneath however Kazix didnt have time to consider that now as she would glare at the male kneeling before her eyes would flick to the doorway the back to the kneeling man as she would keep her arms raised.

"Who are you! Where am I?" Kazix would shout as she stayed in a battle ready stance, however in her current state she doubted she could fend him off if he decided to attack her, yet she held her ground as she watched him, her gown slipping ever more slightly off her shoulder as she would back away, only stopped as she came to the edge of some kind of furniture. "HURRY AND SPEAK!" Kazix shouted before she would wience at a stabbing pain in her side, her stitched from the knife wound having not had time to settle for this level of movement.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:26 am

The knight made no move. His head snapping lower as he looked away from the bare skin that was being exposed hinting at more that would have been uncovered. It was expected that her questions would come in a rush. Still he made no move toward her. He was in front of the door but could be moved around if she wanted to get out of the room. She would need to get within an arm's length of him so he might be able to grab her but it was doubtful he could draw that sword while kneeling before she could get by … though in her current state did she want to test that?

“I am Initiate of the First Order, Valshon. You are aboard the battle cruiser Justice.” The name, title and ship were all foreign to her. With so many Ospodens and hardware it would have been impossible to know the name of every ship or person. Still the title should have sparked something.

There were black ops and special forces in every military. Even so there were rumors most of the time and they tended to recruit from within their ranks. Had her position been so high that she was unaware of these things or perhaps the First Order did those jobs that needed to be done that most wouldn't do.

“I am a field medic. Our surgeon met with an untimely end. Still your medical condition falls within my skill set. Please, rest, Arbitter. You'll undo my work and it will only take longer for the nanites to mend your arm. I have things here that will accelerate even our healing with rest.”

His gaze remained fixed on the floor as he spoke.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Kazix would feel the sharp pain in her side forcing her to place a hand over her abdomen as she glared at the stranger with killer intent. She was ready to defend herself if she needed but she was in no conditions to do so as Kazix would stand in defense, her clothes becoming that much more in disarray as the gown slide off her sholder almost exposing a breast, showing the soft pale skin under the loose fabric, skin that was scared, and scratched from her time on that planet, it nothing she couldn't heal through given enough time however it appeared that the worst was done to her yet even in her wounded state she was ready to fight if she had too.

Kazix's eyes would narrow at the strange as he lowered his head and claimed his titles, even the ship she was supposedly aboard. Kazix would look away for only a moment, taking her eyes off the stranger kneeling at her feet to look at the door then back to him. "Initiate Valsho..... of the First Order?" Kazix repeated, there was hint of confusion in her voice as well as on her face as Kazix was unsure about these turn of events. She was unaware of a ship known as the Justice, however the First Order was a branch she was familiar with to a extent, she didnt know their leader, nor was she aware of their activities, different orders traveling the verse kept in constant contact with each other often. Kazix would simply glare at the stranger Valshon as he explained himself and his position aboard the vessel. Her gaze was with a bit of distaste as she would keep her arm raised ready to fight, before she would pull the hand away from her abdomen, looking at her palm to find her hand stained red, bloody, she was still heavily wounded as she would grit her teeth before her shoulders would relax and she would lower her arms to her side, the gown covering her would continue to slide off her shoulders before falling to a heap on the floor, leaving her clade in only her bandage and nothing els...

"I see.... My condolences in regards to you ships surgeon.... May Ozatol guide him home...." Kazix would say a short prayer, unconcerned with her manner of dress at the moment, or it was possible she simple didnt notice yet as her eyes would seeon flick back to the initiate as she would notice how he looked to the floor, seeming to focus on her feet before a bit of irritation would strike her forcing her to shout."I appreciate your assistant but........ Look up at me when speaking to me Initiate...." Kazix almost shouted with annoyance as she would look down at him.

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:38 am

“I am sure he's in a better place with all the good he has doled out over his lifetime.” The knight noticed the gown hitting the floor either removed by her or falling away. He was confused as to why she would remove it herself perhaps to check her wound.

But her voice commanded attention causing him to obey. Gazing up his vision revealed her legs and higher still. Indeed she was stark naked. Flesh marred with claw marks, bites and crimson bandages. All would heal in time, those marks on her skin had been treated with a clear gel that promoted healing.

And despite all this or perhaps because of it he gasped. “Beautiful ...” the word barely louder than a whisper though he recovered quick enough. “You've pulled your stitches Arbiter.”

His focus on the bandage once having a good look over her. The good thing about wearing the helmet was that his eyes were free to roam over her without notice. Moving from the bandages, to her breasts and further. Rising in more ways than one the knight did not approach but rather gazed across the room at some medical supplies.

“May I?” If she only knew …

Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:00 pm

The initiates actions would frustrate her with the way he constant looked to the floor, noticing the bobbing of his helmet as he avoided meeting her gaze. To an osboden such as herself this was considered disrespectful, however she was at the moment unaware as to why he averted his eyes. She was to busy focusing on him that she didn't realize her gown had completely fallen away and exposing her bare skin to the initiate who was only trying to show her respect afther the arbiter's time spent enslaved by those savages, it made her unaware to the fact she was naked, she was raped and brutalized so many times that the sense of modesty was the last thing on her mind giving Valshon plenty of time to see her standing before him stark naked, her body stained with cuts, claw and bitemarks, even bruises that had yet to heal. The marks on her body were signs of her shame and humiliation, but at the same time they were a testament of her resolve and evasion to resist being broken by those heretics.

"Now.... Valshon I-I." Kazix pressed on to say before she was again interrupted by the initiate. The arbiter nearly shouted in rage at him before caught herself as she heard his concerns forcing her to look at her bloodied hand where she was once holding her wounded side. "Hmm? It appears that I did." Kazix said with an unconcerned expression, prompting her to look down at her wound, noticing the gushing of blood escaping her side where the heretics blade once pieced her just below her breast. Kazix paused for a moment realizing how lucky she was that the heretic didn't pierce anything vital during the chaos as memory surfaced, how the heretic stabbed into her with that knife, drove it deep afther threatening to make a new hole to fuck as they used her, raped her, tortured her, and humiliated her, the memory only made her enraged. Valshon might see the anger of her face as she grit her teeth and looked at the blood on her hand, while she held back tears only to snap her eyes to the initiate who was glaring up at her, it would be in that moment Kazix realized why he was looking away.

A blush would form over the arbiters features as she realized her lack of dress but she wouldn't suddenly jump to cover herself to protect her modesty, doing so would only open more wounds and worse lower herself to a sniveling coward. No Valshon would instead see that she stay standing where she was, stark naked before him before she would slowly turn so her back was to him as Valshon would again be blessed by the arbiter's beautiful back, yet it too was soiled with wounds and cuts that were slow to heal.

"You may..." Kazix said with a serious tone of voice, holding back her embarrassment, she refused to express such weakness as she would look to the bed where she once rested before she slowly walked across the room to take a seat gently on the soft surface where she would calmly move a corner of the sheet into her lap, using another edge of cover her chest as she left her side expose so that the initiate could restich her side.

"Forgive me for my rash behavior.... I.." Kazix said before pausing to think of a proper way to phrase it. "I... as you can see.... I failed my mission..." Kazix said with a slight hint of annoyance in her voice before she would look to Volshon as he prepared to apply her stitches. "Once your done please fetch me some clothes.... I need to speak to your commander.... and I don't think he would appreciate me showing up like this..."

Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:15 pm

The knight did not see her embarrassment. Nor had he caught on to the blush that stained her cheeks. If Valshon was aware he did not draw attention to it anyway. Once she had been back on the bed he rose approaching. He examined the wound then drew over a small wheeled table. Collecting needed supplies he then removed his gauntlets.

“No need for apologies. We cannot succeed all of the time.” He began stitching her up after delivering an injection to numb the area. “You may yet succeed. I will let the commander explain.”

After she was stitched up he inspected some of the other wounds that were exposed to his sight. “The treatments should eradicate those scars. At the very least they will all but fade in time.” He went off to fetch her some clothing.

When he returned it was with an older Ospodan uniform minus any rank insignia. “Unfortunately it was all that I could find that would fit.” He would leave her to dress returning to escort her to the bridge. The areas of the ship he brought her through had few Ospodans. Those that where close enough wore a black uniform with gray trim that was unfamiliar though some sort of military or space navy. A special division? She received a few looks, possibly from her station, though they were quick to look away whenever eye contact was made.

Oddly there was a familiarity too that she was unable to place her finger on.

When she arrived on the bridge she could see a pair of knights. Other Ospodans were busy at their work stations while a view screen projected the exterior of the vessel rather than having a window that compromised hull integrity.

The commander or captain sat with his/her back to her. Though Valshon went to a knee. “My Lord.”

The seat rotated around displaying a seated Kray. He was grinning at her though he remained seated the knights flanking him turned to face her. The old uniform, the familiarity of some of the heathens … this was Kray's vessel. And before her sat Kray quit relaxed and counting on her making the first move. Just to egg her on he spoke first.

“You're welcome, Arbiter.”

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:31 pm

Kazix would sit at the edge of the bed and await for Volshon to apply apply her stitches, watching him rise and walk over to her before she would look away as he gathered his tools, she even no she would watch him out of the corner of her eye. The thought crossed her mind that he no doubt saw her, it was embarrassing to consider yet she refused to show any hint of her timidness at merely being seen naked afther what had transpired on the planet of savages.

"No... there is no excuse... for an arbiter their is either success or death.... Ozatol does not accept failure..." Kazix said with a bit of gruffness to her voice before she would notice the initiate removing his gauntlets followed by how he gathered up a syringe to inject her with. The moment he did Kazix would lean away, glaring at the needle with wide eyes before looking to him. "No... get that way.... dont touch me with that..." Kazix said, almost panicked as she took his wrist, forcing him to keep the syringe away. If Volshon tried to press the issue he would find that she refused to accept the needle or its contents, instead more willing to simply accept the stinging pain of him stitching her up without any pain killers as Kazix would slightly groan and grit her teeth, even hiss in pain as he worked, yet overall she was able to tough through the pain until the very end.

"T-thank you... I appreciate it initiate..." Kazix said afther Valshon finished and was inspecting the wound. Kazix would glare at him as he examined it before he seemed to check other scars that peppered her body. "Good... the savages managed to do quite a bit of harm to me...." Kazix said with a big of annoyance. "I consider it fortunate that Ozatol blessed me with a strong body.... and even stronger will.... or els I never would have lasted as long as I had when you found me..." Kazix said further before watching him stand and leave the chamber to fetch her some clothes. Volshon returning later with a folded up uniform for her to wear as Kazix would watch him hold it out to her.

Kazix would accept the uniform with a nod before watching Valshon leave the chamber allowing her to dress in privacy. Kazix would spend a moment to get out of bed and look over the garments she was given. Kazix discovering that the outfit appeared to be a older ospoden uniform, she could tell my some of the dust on the material as it must have been locked away in storage for some time. The outfit was made of strong black and white material and decorated with beautiful gold design on what would have been the shirt, along with it where white shorts and a similar white vest like coat that left her midriff exposed. That outfit wasn't much unlike her original uniform she wore under her armor before her capture as Kazix would get dressed, taking care to no pull her stitches again before meeting the initiate outside her room.

Kazix's "gifted" dress uniform.

"It fits well initiate... good work. " Kazix would say afther she joined Volshon in the hallway before she moved to follow behind him. Kazix taking in her surroundings as she walked with the initiate as she soon to notice of other apodans who were clad in black uniform, gray trims and unfamiliar insignias she was having issues identifying as Kha'zix would prob Valshone for answers that never came, only a unsettling feeling as she noticed how the other ospodens on board the ship each refused to make eye contact or even be in her general vicinity.

Kazix quickly began to get an unsettling feeling as her eyes narrowed into a more serious expression as Valshon lead her onto the bridge. "Iniaite... who did you say your commander was?" She asked as she was soon brought onto the captains bridge where she was faced with a massive viewport screen the projected the exterior of the ship as well as the commander's chair that faced away from here and before Valshon could answer her she watched as he dropped to one knee to address his "lord" before the seat swiveled around to face her.

Kazix's eyes instantly went wide with surprise as Demetrius himself was lounging in the captains seat, the twisted grin on his face sending a shiver down her spine as he turned to face her. Kazix grit her teeth at the sudden discovery, she felt it in her gut, some part of her knew it was his ship yet she wanted certain until now as Kray would see the fiery rage in the arbiters eyes as she faced him, glaring him down. "Traitor... I should have known..." Kazix said with angry scowl.

There would be a moment's pause, Kray, Valshon, the other crew members on the bridge would feel the tension in the air as the Arbiter was already standing in a defensive stance, her eyes darting to him then the crew at their stations before she would simply grit her teeth. Knowing she had nothing to lose Kazix would sudden rush forward "FUCKING HENTHEN TRAITOR!!!" Kazix shouted with a sudden battle cry as she would suddenly rush forward at Kray with almost blinding speed. However just as Kray would motion to react he would see that she stopped short of him as his main target as a swift knee to the side of Valshon's helmed head would cause the dome of his helmet to reverberate like a bell, taking him out of the fight before she would grip the chin of his helmet in the same fluid motion... sending a the initiate spiraling to the floor as she tore the helmet off his head and attempted to use it as a makeshift club to slam down into Kray. Kazixs suprise attack happening in less than a moment of time, Valshon, nor the crew had time to react, however their lord was hardly defenseless.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next