View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Retrieval (for Greo) 

Post Retrieval (for Greo)
Body and mind had been destroyed weeks ago or was it months? Scorch found herself in Mercer's retinue, used by the crime lord. Her mind had been distorted by Vespira before the pair made their trade or whatever she wasn't paying any more attention then was necessary. Namely her focus had been on that hard cock.

When denied she found herself in agony pining for it. Before she had been cast into the arena to protect her sister from such a fate. Normally she had been used to acquire items. The later had been tougher with the thoughts of sex and serving Master Mercer but this was what he wanted now.

She fought a few times in the arena for him though now was being dispatched to acquire something for him. A serum that reportedly halted aging in some fashion. Scorch wasn't given the particulars other than the fabled shop where this component could be found.

Though after docking she spent a good while reviewing the recordings in her ship and masturbating to the images she saw with her and Mercer not even realizing that the images were of her and some changeling that Vespira had disguise himself as the crime lord as part of her training.

For now she was good. She didn't even have a slave collar. Her addiction would bring her back to Mercer and it was a pain being away for these few hours. But she had to do it. For Mercer.

After hours she arrived at the shop. Normally she would have wanted to case the place for a bit, devise a plan but her condition made that unbearable with the time she would have to sacrifice doing so. Maybe Mercer wanted her to suffer, maybe he expected a good job out of her but he had placed too much faith in that. Scorch only wished to get this finished as quickly as she could then return. It was bad enough she had to wait until the place closed only causing her to masturbate once more before the allotted time.

Under normal circumstances she would have been a bit more careful and less reliant on the tools she had been given for the task at hand. One that disrupted recording devices and alarms, another that worked over locks. Once inside she began making her way through the shop.

She gazed at this or that but didn't think something so valuable would be left out in the showroom. She proceed with haste, not as quiet as she would have normally been but not overly loud either.

She headed to the back planning on looking for a store room or someplace that could house a safe. If it were locked by electronical means she had a few ways in handling that. If by mechanical it would be easier though it would be obvious that she broke into something in that case.

Not wishing to turn on the lights she directed energy to her finger pulsing it in light as bright as a candle. Her eyes shifting from blue to a light brown as she held the charge, which normally would be easy if her mind wasn't so distracted requiring more of her focus as she began her search.

Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:22 pm

Post Re: Retrieval (for Greo)
Greo became aware of Scorch's approach long before she reached the front door to his shop. Her mind was a swirling morass of lust and torment. It was almost painful to the powerful psychic. It was all he could do to focus on pleasuring Kyera. The catgirl enjoyed these sessions almost as much as he did. He hated to disappoint her.

As Scorch tried to work the lock on the outer door, her purpose and the reason behind it became utterly transparent to Greo. If she had been in her right mind, she would have realized her lock-breaker was of little use against the near-magical Maker technology of his door. Still, she found the ivory-handled wooden door soon gave way to her efforts. Unbeknownst to the broken pirate, her mark had disable the force door that kept it secured.

In her dismissal of the front show room, Scorch walked right passed rack after rack of the very thing she had come for. Had she realized, she might have tried to complete her mission and been away immediately. But, the product was not clearly marked and . . . Greo wasn't going to let her go so easily. The force wall imperceptibly reactivated behind her as she headed toward the doorway to the well chamber. The air there shimmered with potent energy as another force wall temporarily blocked the unfortunate readhead's path. But that too, was soon deactivated by the owner.

Immediately, vaguely feline and very feminine gasps and moans began to flow out of the unsealed chamber. Dimly glowing crystals floated through the air above a large dark pit. The well itself was ringed by a simple brick wall approximately waist high. Next to it, an old wooden bench stood - a gauzy silken wrap unceremoniously discarderd over its elaborately wrought iron backing.

Suspended above the bench in a swarm of translucent tentacles, a lovely catgirl writhed and moaned in growing bliss. Her soft white tail twitched in time to the massive cocks pistoning into her.

The source of the tentacles floated directly over the pit in the center of the room. Its massive bulk defying gravity in some way. Easily as large as a standard hover-car, the hazily transparent alien resembled a giant jellyfish, with dozens of specialized appendages. Despite the large number currently attending the lovely catgirl, at least twice as many remained idle, drifting lazily beneath the monster's umbrella-like body.

Please come forward, Scorch, Greo sent to the lurking pirate. His deep, powerful voice washed over her mind. Or do you prefer Destiny? The alien's words were amiable and meant for her alone. The catgirl in his clutches seemed oblivious to Scorch's presence.

Full Character Listing

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:00 am

She could feel the energy ahead of her even though she wasn't attuned to feeling such things, that was how overwhelming it was. It was a lure to her leading her forward. Once again she used her tool not knowing that it was ineffectually. Nor had she been aware that fields were springing up behind her as she proceeded.

Her mind was barely coherent, a mush of sex and images pressed into it, particularly with the moans coming at her ahead. At least the chamber had illumination and she could dose her magical flame. Her eyes clearing becoming blue, eyes that took in the room and witnessed all that was happening. Attempting to access her best move. With her mind as foggy as it was it had been as if she were calculating this after just waking. Things were coming into focus slowly.

Before she calculated an answer she heard a voice within her head. She had been detected. Though the tone had not sounded overtly hostile. Instinct might have caused her to go for her plasma pistol for reassurance if she had one. Mercer gave her the tools to work forbidding her from carrying weapons. It would have been so easy to buy one with the credits she had been supplied too for docking fees and energy repairs but Mercer forbade her from weapons and her conditioning had been strong enough where she wouldn't seek disapproval from the being she had hated so much, though she couldn't imagine why she would want to displease him now.

So no weapon. Her hand fell to her hip, realized this then she weighed her options. Either is fine. She thought, though she was no telepath and would soon find out if she needed to vocalize her words as she stepped forward. Her gaze going to the cat girl then back to the floating creature.

Gas bladders could have kept it aloft though it was more likely telekinesis. She didn't think of it much since other thoughts had been intruding on her mind. It was so hard to maintain focus

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:01 pm

Destiny it is then, Greo returned. It's so much prettier, though I don't doubt your other moniker suits you as well. I am called Greo.

Despite her distraction, the catgirl noticed the new arrival. She squeeked with alarm, though she did nothing to impede the monster's attentions or even cover herself. Not that there was much she could do hanging in mid air surrounded by half-see-through tentacles.

"Hah . . . Sorry . . . ah! . . . Master . . . ooh . . . I must've . . . mmm . . . forgot . . . ung . . . door," Kyera struggled to say between endless vocalizations of pleasure. For his part, Greo continued to fuck her without pause, his nearly automatic actions showing no concern that they were now being observed.

Be still, kitten, Greo spoke to Kyera this time, but included Destiny for clarity. I let her in.

"That's . . . Uh! . . . alright . . . then," the girl gasped, letting her eyes half-close with biss again.

Kyera, this is Destiny. She's come to rob us. Greo sent as if he was commenting on the time of day.

"Ohhh! . . . Nice . . . to . . . meet - WHAAAA . . . !?" Kyera's suprised gasp broke into a scream of ecstacy as she was sent over the edge.

Ha! I thought you were holding out on me! Greo said lightheartedly as he absorbed the invisible coud of life force the orgasm produced. Even during this non-chalant exchange, the ancient alien silently sent the signal to engage the force wall at the chamber's entrance, trapping Scorch in with them.

Full Character Listing

Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:17 pm

So he could read her mind or at least her surface thoughts not that she had a reason to attempt blocking her thoughts at the moment. She was untrained in any sort of psychic defense so she doubted that she would have been able to hold off for long if he could pry.

Scorch is a nick name from those that know me. A stage name too, she explained by way of thought. It had been a while since she had been known as the pirate captain by her peers but there were the arena matches that she had been forced to participate in. Of course there were the matches she sought out too in preparation of seeing her sister knowing that Vespira would put her through the ringer.

Blue eyes flicked to the cat girl watching as tentacles had been pumped into her. A shudder race through her as she found herself a bit envious. That gnawing desire that built within her, burning her as it increased from the inside out. Transparent tentacles allowing her an unobstructed view.

She heard her speaking between throes and cries of agony realizing that Greo didn't act as a conduit, between them. Scorch didn't dismiss that ability, it could have been as simple as not being able to link with the cat girl for whatever reason, she could have been of a species that telepathy didn't work though Scorch had discovered no such species on her own there were rumors, probably just yarns spun by spacers.

“Greo,” she repeated the name as if trying it out. He didn't seem concerned about why she had been here. With it being after hours it would have been easy to guess why she had been here at this time. Wait? He let her in? Glancing back over her shoulder she saw the force field spring back into place realizing that she was trapped.

“Well that sucks … so what happens now?” He appeared so unconcerned so she realized that she couldn't beat him. While she could generate plasma she lacked the concentration to do more than manifest a small flame nowhere close to her full potential. And it took time to build up a charge anyway.

At best she may have been able to annoy him by causing small burns.

Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Greo's tentacles slowed as Kyera rode out her orgasm. As her cries began to fade, the alien pushed them both into the depths of her netherpassages, filling them. The cat-girl's belly swelled slightly before her master's cocks were expelled by internal pressure. Still ejaculating, one hovered over her, showering her body while the other moved toward her mouth. Kyera eagerly slurped at the phallus, clearly enjoying the rainbow-hued liquid that flowed from it. Despite the display, the creature himself showed no other signs of orgasm. The action had been entirely voluntary, not driven need or desire - at least none more than that of pleasing Kyera.

A conduit. What an interesting notion! I've never thought of trying. Greo responded to Destiny's deeper thoughts, his psychic voice as calm and cool as ever. Yes, I can read your mind, he sent hastily in anticipation of the woman's question. Few can adequately sheild themselves from me. That's why I live in this well.

Greo gently laid Kyera on the bench beside the well. She laid there running her hands up and down her body, rubbing the alien's cum into her flesh while she still suckled on his cock. She moaned and purred with delight, apparently having once again become oblivious to Scorch's presence.

I'd try it, Greo sent whimsically. But there's not much resembling thought in there just now. He lightly tapped at the catgirl's forehead with a tentacle.

Greo was impressed with Scorch's appraisal of the situation. Her mind was sharp despite the damage to her psyche. It boded well for possible recovery. That she had avoided panic and dismissed violence so easily were also good signs. He was sure he could work with her.

Now, my dear Destiny, we discuss your purpose here. Greo addressed her question. I am prepared to give you what you seek, though I will ask you a favor in return. Whatever you decide, you will be free to go with no fear of reprisal from me. First, however, I would like to help sooth your mind so you may negtiate with a clear view of your mission. Please do not resist. That will make the process take longer and cause more discomfort.

Without waiting for permission, Greo delved into Destiny's mind. His mental probe easily found the damaged area. It was a part of the psyche that allowed sentients to regulate their passions and resist needs of the body. He'd had to circumvent this very mechanism many times in the past while he was still an active hunter. In Destiny's case, it had been twisted and warped into causing an almost opposite effect. The psychic alien worked to entangle to skein of her mind. The result would allow her to suppress her unnatural desire and see it for what it was. It would not be perfect, nor permanent, but at least it would grant her some relief and allow her to make decisions based on her own free will for a time.

Full Character Listing

Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:51 pm

Kyera took those tentacles like a champ. Scorch could see her belly inflate as she tracked the movement of the one pressing inside her pussy only to see it withdraw and drench her with that rainbow colored cum while the other had been presented for her to devour.

She wondered at the images she had supplied to others while working at Vespira's club. She had seen the holo recordings from her loses in the arena. Her matches had been fixed more or less when Mercer would make her fight. She didn't loose all the time but there were just about as many failures to successes. Whether the crime lord had money on her or sought to amp up the desire in the crowd in seeing her fail had been something she hadn't ever bothered with learning.

What!? You can read minds!? But that shouldn't have surprised her. Her gaze flicked back to the girl as she was laid on the bench sucking on that tentacle. She would have to agree, it seemed that the girl was preoccupied. It looked so delicious, that cum glistening in those multiple hues, her conditioning getting the better of her.

It was so difficult to look away from the scene. Scorch shook her head as if trying to dispel the image from latching on to her mind then she ceased her actions turning back to what was being said to her.

What, wait, he was going to give her the serum after discovering her botched attempt to steal it? Her eyes displayed her shock at this, particularly since there was no reprisal. She glanced back to the force field behind her then back. Before she could respond, however, something hit her.

It felt weird, at first little different than the shock she got when putting a battery against her tongue in her youth. The intensity grew, she could not have resisted it had she tried. The sensation growing uncomfortable but not painful. Images filtered through her mind, a rush of her most recent sexual exploits with Mercer and by herself in the ship. Then as that tension bled off it took with it that desire at least for now.

She gasped dropping to a knee before collecting herself and standing back up. She exhaled. “What is this favor?”

Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:44 am

First, let me explain that what I have just done is temporary, Greo responded. There is damage to your mind that I may be able to correct, but it will require much more intensive psychic surgery. Otherwise, your unnantural urges will return in two or three days.

Greo temporarily turned his attention to Kyera again. The catgirl was now licking the alien's phallus almost as of grooming him.

Enough, kitten! It's time to clean up. He broadcast, pulling his tentacle away. Kyera groaned in protest, but did as she was bid, bouncing to her feet with an energy that belied her recent orgasm. She pressed her palm to a symbol on the back of the bench and the whole thing shimmered. A moment later, the bench returned to focus practically sparkling clean. The catgirl recovered her wrap - also now perfectly clean - and donned it. Ironically, she did nothing to clean herself. Still the majority of Greo's ejaculate had already seeped into her pores. She glistened with vaguely prismatic colors as she gracefully fitted the all-but-see-through garment to her lovely form.

"It's good for the skin," Kyera said conspiratoraly and winked at Scorch.

Go retrieve a sample of product for Destiny. Greo sent, interrupting potential conversation.

"Yes, Master." Kyera responded, heading for the doorway to the showroom. With the press of her palm, the force wall flickered out of existence, allowing her passage. It did not immediately re-engage.

Please have a seat. Greo addresed Scorch, gesturing at the newly cleaned bench with the wave of a tentacle. What I ask of you is simple. And in your mental state at the time, you likely would have agreed without much thought. Indeed, I would dare say you were having trouble resisting the urge to join in without being asked. But the act will be more than just idle pleasure. You will be feeding me and helping me to make more of my 'serum'.

Kyera returned with a small vial and handed it to Scorch. The container held two or three ounces of rainbow colored fluid, very similar to, but much more concentrated than, what Greo had covered the catgirl with minutes ago.

The amount in that vial is enough to cure any physical illness and extend your life span by at least one year. Greo explained. It is yours whether you decide to help me or not.

Full Character Listing

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:53 am

The serum wasn't the only interesting thing here. Scorch watched as the bench was cleaned something that would be useful in many establishments and clubs. Maybe some of the more prominent ones had them, it was rare that she had to clean any of them.

The way the light hit Kyera she was forever shimmering as she moved. The cum looked clear though her skin appeared wet as if covered in lotion diluting the rainbow colors on her skin yet produced it as she moved. Scorch was caught looking only grinning at what she said before she was dismissed back the way she had come.

Had she missed a hidden safe? When he bid her to sit she walked towards the bench, most of the cum gone save in a few places near the bench. Small puddles of rainbow hued liquid.

“A few days ...” That had been more than she had. The strain had been gone and it felt as if this had been the first time in months that she could think for herself. It felt alien and it had been difficult to process everything as clarity slowly came upon her, almost as if she had been remembering how to act rather than simply reacting.

She listened. Had things gone on a bit longer in her state she would have succumb to those urges she had. Even though Mercer was not present it helped take the edge off. His psychic power was great, even if he could manage just a temporary respite though this had been a quick fix. Still that was impressive.

“Help create ...” was she thinking right? When Kyera returned with one of the vials Scorch realized that she passed it by. That wasn't the only thing she noticed as the liquid moved there was that familiar shimmering of colors. She took the vial placing it in the pocket of her white trench coat after gazing at the liquid and holding the tube close to her eye.

All the dots had been connected. Well, most of them. Why her? In her prior state he could have had her already. Her best guess was that he preferred consensual matters or needed them in order to create his serums. She had heard, though didn't know if it were true, that animals tasted different if induced in fear. Perhaps different emotional states made the serum more or less potent. Maybe he needed diversity. It didn't matter to her how it was done. She probably wouldn't understand all the science and was so use to dismissing things with Krisna, not that her girlfriend ever really attempted to explain the sciences of the future to her. Even this era of science she dismissed. It was good enough to have a basic understanding of things for the most part.

She gazed from Kyera to Greo. Questions she didn't need answers to. Though in her clear headed state all that rage and hatred towards Mercer had been there, quit the reverse of what it had been prior. Scorch knew she could never get out of from beneath his thumb with her mind so warped.

“That's it? OK.” She guessed that the process wouldn't kill her if there was more to it than she had been thinking.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:43 pm

That bench was designed for me by an old friend centuries ago, Greo sent, noticing Scorch's interest. Nebthraxus was a talented alchemist who helped get me started in this business . . . The alien seemed vaguely sad. I've heard he is gone now. Still, that's all he wanted in the end.

Why didn't I just take you when I could have? Greo asked the question for the young woman. It would have made little difference to me, though it's true that mental state does produce different tastes. I helped you and gave you a choice mainly because I am irritated at your would-be master. Had he just brought you to me to feed on as payment, he could have had what he desired. But since he decided to send you to steal it, I've decided to subvert his plan. For now, you have free will and can do as you wish - I will even attempt to heal you further if you'd like, though I will expect payment for that. The alien paused a moment, letting himself calm.

As for 'why you', that's mostly happenstance that you've come at this time. It's good for me to vary my diet and best for Kyera not to be fed on so often - no matter how much she likes it. The creature touseled the catgirl's hair with a tentacle.

"Master!" She exclamed with mock distress, straightening her long locks.

So, no, the process doesn't kill if done sparingly. And I don't really understand the science myself. Neb once told me the physics and metaphysics were all wrong - theoretically impossible. But it works, and that's all we need to know. Greo agreed with Scorch's basic assessment. Sometimes knowing how something worked was unneccesary.

Kyera, why don't you help Destiny get prepared? The alien suggested.

"Okay!" Kyera giggled and stepped close to Scorch, guiding the human woman to her feet. Up close, the catgirl smelled vaguely sweet - almost like chocolate; a lingering effect of the semen dried on her skin.

Oh, and while we're all still thinking clearly, let me try this. Greo reached out with his mind and created a temporary web of psychic energy between the three of them. Kyera's simple yet growing desire to please rushed into Scorch's mind. The catgirl leaned in for a kiss as deft hands moved to begin disrobing the other woman.

Full Character Listing

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:51 pm

The bench had been explained to her. It would have certainly garnered interest in some places. Maybe the owners of such clubs wouldn't care much if the cost of the bench was higher than the cost of their slaves. Maybe some would consider that they had purchased slaves to work. Others still would realize that the less time spent doing menial work the more money a slave could be earning in some fashion.

Her thoughts turned away from the bench as it seemed to bring about an unpleasant memory. Her focus brought back to Mercer as he explained that this was being done more out of spite. With a clear mind she wasn't about to go back to the crime lord and thus the serum was unlikely to get back to him … unless she tainted it in some way.

So it was a bit of luck on her part and a bit of foolishness on Mercer's. That was fine by her since she benefited from it. Of course she had been intrigued by getting rid of this state. After all once it came back there was no telling how long it would be before she went back to the lupine.

“I'm interested of course.” She supplied before Kyera helped her stand. The scent of chocolate hit her nose and she assumed it was the scent of semen rather than her natural scent. She felt Kyera's desire as something rushed through her mind.

Had the three of them been connected? Scorch didn't pull away. Had it been desire? Had she shared in Kyera's emotions or did she just chalk this up to the cost of the payment? Scorch could not really answer that as she felt contact being made as lips touched to lips. That scent was stronger now and the taste had been as well there upon those lips. It had to be that rainbow hued cum.

But she didn't dwell on it for long. Her hands sweeping down Kyera's flanks from the underside of her breasts down to her hips and back up again. On the third pass they hooked around her hips pulling her in close. Her tongue entering Kyera's mouth as they were locked together breast to breast. Scorch's own tongue sweeping against her own. She concentrated a little bringing warmth into her hands that moved against the cat girl before flicking her gaze toward the bench when that kiss broke, her eyes not quite blue though they lost some of their luster becoming darker in nature.

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:51 pm

Very well, we'll discuss it more later. Greo sent, acknowledging Scorch's interest in his proposition to heal her mind. The alien watched as the two girls kissed and fondled each other. He did not need to join in just yet, this was only the very beginning. The meal hadn't even been properly undressed yet.

Kyera giggled into Scorch's mouth as she was brought in close. Of course we're connected, silly! It was your idea . . . OH! I read your mind! Kyera's surprised gasp enhanced the deep kiss she shared with the human woman. Ooh! I like this, I don't need my mouth for talking, her thoughts lost focus as Scorch's heated hands casued sparks in her sides. She half-melted into the that embrace and began to purr; a pleasing deep vibration that emanated from her throat and chest.

Yes, I suspect Destiny and I will regret that Greo teased. as the two finally parted lips.

The catgirl stuck her recently freed tongue out at Greo as she pulled out of Scorch's embrace. Stepping back, she gave a tug at the wrap she wore and it unraveled, dropping free of her lovely body. Stepping out of the loose garment, she deftly caught it with the tip of her tail and flicked it over the back of the bench. She wondered idly why she couldn't read Master Greo's thoughts. Of course hers were an open book to the others in the psychic web.

Because it is dangerous for young ones like you to be exposed to too much of such an old monster's thoughts. Greo's teasing was not an untruth, however. Though his mind was generally compatible with most sentients, he was alien, and very old. His thought patterns could be very complex. He kept them shielded, sending only what he intended for the others to hear; what it was safe for them to know.

Kyera shrugged mentally and moved to lounge on the bench, waiting for Scorch to follow. She suspected she didn't have long to wait if she had read the other woman right. Her eyes had made her intentions pretty clear, even without the psychic connection.

Full Character Listing

Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:14 am

Linked in such a way Scorch wondered how far it went. If she was feeling Kyera's emotions she wondered if that would creep into the realm of pleasure or pain for that matter though she figured that she would soon find out one way or another. Her eyes followed the motions of that tail as it carried the wrap away. Prehensile and flexible which was good. Something she stored away for later.

Scorch nodded at her words. It was still a little weird feeling thoughts in her head rather than hearing them but it was a sensation that she would get use to quickly. Yes, convenient. Not needing to speak had clear advantages. She noted how she acted toward Greo.

There was no fear, a playfulness that she felt. She couldn't feel Greo not that she had tried her attention only brought to that fact by Kyera herself. The expatiation given Scorch set that aside for the time being as she moved toward the bench.

Taking off her white trench coat so that her arms had more movement Scorch had been attired in black pants and a matching short sleeve shirt. She guided Kyera to lay back, spreading her legs. Warm fingers brushed up and down her thighs working inward as she bent down and forward.

This was a bit trickier, something she would have been unable to do if her mind remained as addled as it had before. Her tongue felt both warm and wet. Heated saliva curling over the girl's clit as she circled it. Fingers rubbing and kneading against her thighs as both hands moved toward her sex until an index finger brushed over the slit.

Even now she smelled the strong scent of chocolate as she continued. Her first step was getting Kyera moist for what she had placed at the back of her mind. How's that?

Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:26 pm

Thoughts and emotions: those things primarily of the mind are conveyed by this psychic connection I have forged. Greo explained. Other sensations will be felt only in how they are reflected in the psyche.

"We're supposed to be getting you ready," Kyera said aloud, forgetting the connection for a moment. Her complaint lacked conviction, however, and she ovediently lay back and spread her legs. She sighed in pleasure as those fingers worked her thighs, then gasped as that hot tongue began circling her clit. The physical response was immediate. Kyera's pleasure bud perked up, growing fully erect in seconds.

"Oohh, that's lovely," the catgirl responded to the other's mental question. She wriggled her hips a little, rubbing back against finger and tongue. Her tail absently curled forward and lay against Scorch's back, swishing softly up and down. Kyera wished idly the other girl would take off her top, though she didn't think to form that into a direct request.

Remenants of Greo's cum mixed with Scorch's saliva and conspired to add another dimension to the sensations caused. Both girls began to feel an energetic and pleasant tingle in the anatomy exposed to the mixed fluids. Kyera gasped as her clit began to throb slightly. Juices seeped from her slit.

Full Character Listing

Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 am

Things explained to her that didn't stop Scorch from proceeding onward. Her ears hearing the words of the cat girl, light brown eyes flicked upward though she had not stopped in her efforts finding that clit stiffening in little time.

There was a slight buzz that flowed through her tongue. It felt invigorating and her own nipples stiffened beneath her top. Still she had not pulled away.

What's the rush? She assumed that the shop would be opening in the morning and while there may have been book work or inventory or any other matter to deal with Scorch didn't dwell on that. Nor had she focused on the fact that rest and recovery would be needed too.

A finger slipped along that slit coming away with a layer of moisture as her tongue continued to flow over that clit. Feeling that tail brush against her back it moved against the fabric of her shirt a few times before Scorch drew back. Quickly the shirt was pulled over her head revealing a black bra that she unclasped as soon as the shirt was cast aside. The effect of her own budding arousal had been there for her to see.

Instead of going straight back to what she was doing Scorch kissed along an inner thigh as two fingers began to advance into her sex nice and slow. Her thumb flicking over that erect clit. Scorch used her other hand to reach back and stroke along that tail all the while twisting her fingers as they explored Kyera. Getting familiar to what she respond to before escalating matters further.

Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next