View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A blazing rescue (for Miatro) 

Post A blazing rescue (for Miatro)
The former Warkir known as Nova was approaching the planet of Gerd, where the slaver Burxon was located. A few weeks ago, he had conducted a raid on a town on this planet, planning to take its supplies to restock and sustain his band of pirates and to take with them a brand new group of females that would serve very well in entertaining the band and relieving the pirates' of their carnal urges. It was supposed to be an easy run. Rush in, dispatch the soldiers, grab the women while everyone panicked and loot their food, water, and any other ammo or weapons that were of use to them, easily making their way out of the smaller town that they have raided on previous occasions.

They did not count at all on a Holian woman that had came to live in the town a few months back. The people had warned her about the consistent raids a couple of times a year, but this woman was not ready to leave them behind after knowing their troubles. The Holian was named Hilda, and with previous experience in fighting and peacekeeping back in Holion III she volunteered to train the soldiers and strengthen the town's defenses.

They had nearly a month to prepare, certainly not enough as Hilda would have wanted until the warning of the pirates approaching on the distance sounded throughout the town. But it had been more than the people had ever hoped to do, carrying a high morale as the soldiers met the pirates in battle. Burxon and his men were taken aback by the decisive resistance they put up this time. Though they outnumbered the town's guards, the pirates fell one by one. Burxon himself and his best men took to loot the supplies but were met by Hilda and a couple of soldiers. After having fought their way to the slaver, they were tired, but thought that it would be their best chance to get rid of Burxon once and for all. It took the lives of the pirates accompanying the slaver to defeat the soldiers and bring down Hilda too. He shackled her and dragged her to their ship as he found the rest of his men being killed as the soldiers recovered ground towards the outskirts of the town.

The fight had been lost, and Burxon fled, leaving the other pirates behind with nothing but the beautiful blonde Holian with him. At least now alone, what would have been days of sustenance for his entire band was now plenty of weeks for him. However he had no men anymore, but if he sold the weapons on board, along with the money he still had, he might still be able to hire a handful of guards or at least one that could protect him while he planned to use Hilda for his benefit, renting out the woman as a slave and earn money and power once again.

Miria arrived on the town just a couple of days after, landing to see if they held any supplies they could sell to her since the desert planet had few cities on it and this place looked the nicer of all settlements. Introducing herself as a bounty huntress, the people were quick to tell her of Hilda's fate. She wasn't one to hunt down criminals, preferring to take on creatures or monsters instead but learning there was another fellow Holian in need was enough to reason to take on this job.

She went out to track him, and did not have much trouble doing so. Turned out Burxon was still on the planet Gerd, just on another small city where he had gone to refuel and hire the planned muscle to protect him. It was not hard to find his ship on the outskirts, and soon enough she left her ship further out in the wild, taking only her sword Farkr, her red Warkir suit, and a bag of explosives she could find useful in cutting Burxon's escape in the worst case scenarios.

Rahs Xalezel
- Elizia Val Rausten - Sylvana Vor Shyraya
SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar

Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:38 am

Post Re: A blazing rescue (for Miatro)
The small city of Tiarn was mostly focused on the spaceport that was made for arriving ships. Supplying and repairing vessels if needed. Burxon having to shore up in the city to recover from the disaster of his raid on the town of Gila. His entire crew had been wiped out with him only having what supplies he had which were plenty for one man...and the other being his captive. A beautiful holian woman named Hilda. He knew he'd have to hole up in the city and spend some time to regain men and the like. So he began using his newest conquest. Tiarn had a rather sizable seedy underbelly and Burxon would find many aliens eager to enjoy his captive.

He basically rented Hilda out to clients when he could...asking for a sizable pay for them to enjoy the Holian woman. He of course having taken her first before he did such a thing. This began getting him a sizable amount of money in to help with repairing, restocking and also try and find crew to hire. But Burxon would find a lucky break...while looking through the spaceport for parts or weapons to buy...he found a Lamica, a very rare alien species that was in the spaceport. Named Miatro, the woman was a mercenary for hire and Burxon was able to hire the woman asking her to be his private bodyguard. Miatro playfully agreed and even offered a discount if she could play with Hilda for free. Burxon not to look a gift horse in the mouth, agreed and Miatro had moved onto his vessel with him and Hilda.

Miatro smiles playfully as she was admiring the bound form of Hilda as her tail lightly brushes the womans figure. "Hmm my word you Holians are a beautiful sight...not since humans have I seen such a lovely view." She cooed playfully coiling her tail around one of Hilda's breasts to give her a playful pleasuring squeeze.

Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:48 am

The spaceport of Tiarn was mostly left unattended by any particular security or even the port's mechanics. Delving deeper into the urban sprawl and closer to the port, Miria found herself being undisturbed in her approach, reaching easily the shipyard and the other vessels stationed ahead. Thanks to what the people of Gila told her, she was able to find Burxon's ship pretty much left alone far from others. The former Warkir carefully glanced to her surroundings but there was no one else. First and foremost she headed straight towards the ship's engines, throwing the bag of explosives into the exhausts as the final precaution and began to investigate the area around the ship.

Burxon seemed to have paid for the repairs already, but Miria was thinking that he could not have hired much muscle in such a short time. In any case she would be done with him this same day. However, as she thought in making her way towards the city for information she picked up tracks heading towards the ship. Recent, very fresh... Burxon was already inside the ship most likely. She inspected the exterior of the ship, and if she needed, could use her Sundr to jump to the top of it and search for a way inside.

--
In the interior, however, Miatro the Lamica inspected the succulent body of Hilda. She had been given the keys for the Holian's shackles in case she wanted more freedom with her.

Hilda was a beautiful Holian, with a long green mane and emerald eyes. Her body was fit and firm, though her womanly charms more than proved the perfect femininity she had as the large globes of her chest heaved with every breath she took. Long, thick legs were kneeling on the floor, held by chains just below the round butt she had facing the wall. Her arms were bound behind her back with a metallic armbinder, making her back arch and push her sizeable, soft breasts outwards for the pleasure of the Lamica. "Hnng, y-you too paid to have your fun with me?" there was a certain desperation in her voice, the poor woman having been ravaged day and night for the last couple of days. She was exhausted, hair sticking to her lovely figure as sweat thinly covered her nude body. The large mound was squeezed with the long tail, molding and protruding outwards and between its coiling length, making Hilda give out a short grunt and grimace.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:31 pm

Burxon grumbled while he was calmly checking his fundings. "Hmph...almost got everything sorted, now just need to handle hiring the crew and I can leave...just wish that Lamica didn't hog the girls time...I need her out there selling her body for more credits." He muttered while moving through his vessel...his security systems would keep and eye with camera's watching the deck and various hallways into his vessel. They would warn him of any dangers approaching.

The camera's might soon spot the arriving Miria on the deck of the vessel, not many openings on the top of the ship for entrance besides a few airlocks on the top of the vessel. The ship was designed for speed and also a little bit of durability as well. It was repaired and ready to go it seemed.

---

"Hmm technically I did, I'm a hired help for your owner, and he lets me freely play with you for a discount on my services darling." She said softly as she smiles and began casually approaching. "But let's get you outta those bindings...I got my own way of keeping you subdued." She cooed as she gently kisses Hilda's lips suddenly...smiling before she used the keys and slowly began releasing the Holian from the binding restraints and chains...but soon Hilda felt the long snake tail coiling around her shoulders...while her arms were no longer in that armbinder they were pinned to her sides by the strong coils wrapping around her.

"Now just lay back...your too exhausted for some proper fun yet...so I'll give you a pampering." She cooed as the muscles in her coils began to massage, squeeze and press against hilda's exhausted and sore body...stimulating her with a surprising pleasuring sensation...soothing and relaxing sore muscles slowly as Miatro giggles. "Hmm such strength...feeling you so weak in my coils just tingles me so much darling..." She said gently brushing Hilda's hair and giving her lips playful kisses once again. "I just wish I could've hunted you myself...claim you as my own would be beautiful." She cooed.

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:20 pm

Miria's ochre eyes scanned the top of the ship, finding almost no way inside except for a couple of airlocks. It had been tightly sealed and repaired, the paint was still clean. That left an obvious entrance right into the deck of the ship, ruining any factor of surprise. Which meant she'd have to be quick instead in dealing with Burxon. She also planned in breaking through the airlocks, but melting the hatches would probably alert him, and the ship was not large enough to buy he enough time in getting in without the other mounting some sort of defense. Better to save her Sundr and avoid that. In one scenario it might prompt him to start the engines, which would trigger the explosives alone without activating them due to the heat and energy from them. The more cornered he felt, the better.

Her fit form jumped down and landed on the floor of the port, moving up the stairs towards the entrance of the deck. Her eyes quickly studied the immediate surroundings, noticing the cameras on the ceiling. "Burxon, your pirating days are over," she said in case he could hear her through the cameras, and moved to the hatch's panel, shutting the entrance close and destroying the panel and its mechanism with her greatsword, sealing that route in case he wanted to escape while she searched for him. After that, the buxom redhead walked around the deck and its hallways, heating up Fark's edge as the tip was being dragged across the floor, leaving a blazing scorched dent in her wake.

--
Hilda's eyes looked up at the slithering approach of Miatro. She instinctively pulled back but could not move far enough to avoid her kissing her lips in a surprisingly gentle manner. She felt a slight tugging on her bindings and she heard the now familiar click of their locks being released. She almost dropped to all fours but she caught herself, beginning to move up in an attempt to flee but her body was already surrounded by the long tail, and she found her arms already being trapped, pressed against her torso.

"W-why are you helping him? Just for money?" Hilda heard how she mentioned she was too exhausted for proper fun, and soon felt the various long muscles of the woman's tail massaging her sore muscles instead. "Uhhg, oh..." She wasn't ready to feel this. There was a fear of being crushed by the tail but rather, the constant massage across her entire body was bringing a pleasing sensation across her limbs. Her bountiful breasts were mashed and protruding out from the top of the coil, pink areolas visible to Miatro. Her eyes stared at the Lamica as she was continuing to be kissed by her. The other aliens had made sure to enjoy only themselves with her body, and though she expected Miatro to do so eventually, this gentler touch was confusing to her. "Guess you weren't in luck to catch me. Then again... You would've needed to face the entire town, too..."

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:30 am

Burxon grimaced as he was checking the security camera's from his private office when he saw Miria's form landing in view of a camera and widened his eyes. "Are you freaking kidding me!?" He snaps and hits an alarm...causing a blaring security alarm to fill the entire ship. Letting Miria knew that he knew she was on the ship...just as two small security turrets appeared but fired small stunning darts instead of bullets to avoid damaging the ship anymore. Burxon had the camera's follow this ones movements with a frown as he began to contact Miatro.

---

Said Lamica was giggling as she gently kisses Hilda while massaging her body so soothingly...relaxing and helping her body. "Hmm those brutes only cared about using you as a cum dump...never bothering to make it feel good for you...bunch of idiots, they need to let the slave enjoy her time in captivity to avoid the risk of her escaping." She jokes while focusing on Hilda's enjoyment alone. Though she loved the skin contact with her scales...her hands gently gropes and massages those breasts of Hilda lifting them just enough to spill out of the coils as she smiles licking the nipples slowly to give Hilda a little more pleasuring time.

But then the moment was ruined by the alarm. Miatro's face going deadpan as she sighs. "Miatro! Come in! We have an intruder!" Burxon's voice calls on a small device he gave her. "I'm aware of the alarm...I'll be right there.." She sighed and turned it off. "Seems our mutual fun will have to wait darling...but...let me give you a little something to enjoy." She cooed leaning in and gently bringing out her fangs and bites into the throat of Hilda...injecting a special aphrodisiac venom into her bloodstream.

Before she moved to some of the items around including some leather straps and carefully wraps Hilda in the straps binding her arms to her sides and her legs together. Gently laying her down on a nearby small bed in the cell and kisses her lips again. "Be right back you just enjoy that pleasure...and this." She winks showing a small vibrator toy as she places it between Hilda's legs sending a vibration through the young Holian's body for pleasure. Before the Lamica winks and slithers out of the room locking the door in the process. She began heading towards Burxon's office as quickly as she can.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:08 am

The alarm went off almost instantly as Miria made herself known and closing off the entrance from where she came. That was good, she thought, at least now she knows he's aware of her and that she should be expecting something, anything, some time soon. Her ochre eyes went up to the ceiling as a pair of turrets appeared. The buxom Holian used her greatsword to cover herself from the first darts, the tiny things bouncing off harmlessly on the metal as it began to glow bright red. Her voluptuous body spun, swinging Farkr in an arc and a wide wave of heat and flames went on to hopefully destroy the turrets in a single motion. Were it enough she'd continue on her way to the bridge and Burxon's office. If it weren't, she'd simply roll to the side behind a wall, recharge another wave and try again.

"Can't you come out? We can make this quick and painless."

--
"Uhnn!... Ahh..." Meanwhile, the poor green-haired woman was being put through a grinder of exquisite sensations as the tail transformed every bit of pain and soreness into a warm delicacy that ran through her body. She felt even relaxed as her face and mouth were showered with almost endless kisses from the Lamica before her. "I... don't want to be a slave..." she gasped out as her massive globes were pulled out of the scaly confinement, available for Miatro's viewing and carnal pleasure; wide, perky nipples hardening at the touch of her tongue, making Hilda let out a moan.

Her eyes looked at the ceiling as the alarm went off, then at the serious face of the Lamica. "AAH! Hng, what... Was that? Ohh..." Her throat was bitten, a dose of the woman's aphrodisiac running quickly throughout her body. Her chest and cheeks quickly flushed with arousal as her arms and legs were bound again, leaving her immobile as she had to wait in sexual torture. She let out another scream as the vibrator send overwhelming waves of pleasure throughout her thighs and netherlips, body writhing and shaking as her eyes closed, left alone as Miatro locked the door.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:33 am

Miatro smirks as she left poor Hilda in the room to squirm in her bindings with a nice vibrator egg to sitmulate her getting more sensitive folds. "Have fun darling." She cooed before locking the cell and leaving Hilda to writh in sensual stimulation. Miatro frowned as she moved quickly through the ship while she quickly got Burxon's report along with a visual of Miria's approach and her eyes glowed in delight! Another pretty Holian!? Her body shivered in desire as she smirks. "Don't worry Burxon...I'll keep her company." She cooed as she grinned moving towards one of the few larger rooms on the ship on the way to the office. She slipped in and hides amongst some boxes and cargo.

Miria meanwhile once she took out the turrets would find the hallway was so far not having any doors, a long walk down until a pair of doors awaited her entrance into this cargo room. Miatro smirking as she carefully slithers through the room her eyes roaming over her new target as Miria approached. Burxon in the meanwhile was having a bit of a panic at the Holian arriving...his camera's recording Miria and Miatro's positions now, his eyes hoping the Lamica was worth the pay.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:06 am

When Miatro looked at the display of the cameras, she knew was in luck. A sexy Holian in red did quick work of the turrets, moving on towards the office of the slaver. An armor-clad voluptuous body sensually swaying her hips with natural beauty and a mane of fiery hair flowing behind her. Miria was not aware of the Lamica's presence; she was of the idea that Burxon had little time to properly buy any protection or crewmates.

So after dispatching the turrets she continued on her way, long steps that would be echoing in the hallways if it weren't for the blaring alarm still going off above her. The way to the office was a long corridor, without any doors excepto for the pair at the end. Simple doors for an easily accesible cargo room; another heat wave from her greatsword blasted them open, unblocking the path forward. And a clear view for Miatro of the approaching Holian.

Miria scanned briefly the room before entering. Without truly expecting any opposition, she would only count with her fast reflexes to avoid any grave attack against her.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Miatro's eyes gleamed with lust as she saw Miria in person...somehow the camera made her less of a sight...seeing her upfront was amazing. The blaring alarm gave Miatro the ability to move without worrying about noise too much. Miatro smiles as she decided to go for a test rather than a capture...just as she let Miria enter the room...the Lamica quickly lunged from the right with a slash of her special made daggers. No doubt testing Miria's reactions and cause either a dodge or block. Miatro used this to her advantage and sneaked her tail to the side and slammed into Miria's side to make her crash into a box.

"Hmm welcome darling...sorry for that welcome, but I hope you'll provide me with entertainment." Miatro hissed in pleasure while keeping her weapon at the ready. Knowing the Holian wouldn't be defeated by that and grinned. "Names Miatro Pentes, if you'd like to exchange pleasantries before we truly start." She cooed moving her tail slowly while her daggers gleamed in the light of the room with an eager expression.

Burxon meanwhile watched from a nearby camera...his face briefly sweating as he saw his only line of defense foolishly challenge the Holian to a straight up fight...with her bites one good bite to the neck would've taken the Holian down easy and another beautiful captive to his collection. His mind going a mile a minute thinking of any back up ideas for this potential risk.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:33 pm

For an instant, Miria could almost feel goosebumps over her as her instinct kicked in. She was quick in reacting, kicking herself back as the daggers sliced nothing but air, moving to the trodden path behind her to secure her position. But just as she landed something large impacted her side and sent her against a box, leaving a dent on its side. She let out only a grunt as she stood back up, Farkr ready in a defensive position, her eyes moving up to see the assailant.

A gorgonian? No, it was a snake-like woman, beautiful with peachy skin and dark hair flowing down behind her back. A long tail underneath her torso, she could approximately measure her entire length as she spoke. "Well, are you one of Burxon's bed warmers or are you really being paid by him for protection? Could've gone with a better client." She kept her eyes on the woman, who was readily staring back at her with a pair of daggers.

"At least you have honor in giving an introduction, I like that. My name is Miria Dyranda, and something tells me we don't have time for any more pleasantries, as much as we would like to. I came here for Burxon and the Holian only, I'm afraid." Miatro seemed ready, and she didn't know if Burxon would end up appearing as well. Her greatsword gleamed red as she swung it horizontally, launching a wide arc of flames at the Lamica, following up with a jump and a spin, letting her weapon slice down towards Miatro.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:01 am

"Hmm please, he's not worthy of laying with this." She teases gesturing to her beauty. "I prefer a softer more feminine touch...like that Holian woman he's got...he gave me quite a discount on her services in exchange for my protection." She teases with a wink. "Aww....yes you are correct....and such a shame." She cooed playfully licking her lips with a slightly longer than normal tongue. Forked too as she hissed playfully. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny you that...but don't fret once I've defeated you....only I shall get to enjoy your beauty." Miatro cooed playfully.

She watched the flames of that greatsword swing towards her but she slipped around and using her agile serpentine body to slip and weave around Miria's first attempt of attack. Miatro made sure the focus was on her upper half as she gripped her daggers...as she attempted a sneak tail grab onto one of Miria's ankles...tugging harsh on the leg to throw off the Holian's balance before she quickly moved in and attempted to use her daggers to pin that larger blade in place. If she got in close, she could lessen it's ranger...though that fire power would be a problem. Her daggers were made to handle alot of extremes. So they held against the heated sword. Miatro grinning at the skill...this was what she loved a strong woman...beautiful too...claiming such a strong woman and making her writhe below her was such an amazing experience.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:32 am

"You..." She didn't gasp that out in anger at hearing she had her way with Hilda, but rather as a surprise at the business that both handled, letting the Lamica enjoy the fellow Holian as well. "Cocky, aren't we? Keep that until after you've won, if you can," replied the redhead, noticing that long, forked tongue before she finally went on the attack.

Miatro was faster than her size would indicate and her second attack could not even make contact as she felt her ankle being yanked to one side, her body falling on her back as the Lamica closed the distance. The daggers pierced the floor, their form above the greatsword as Miatro could now see from up close the twirling irises of the Holian's eyes. Miria was not panicking, and she could tell that from the ochre orbs, as she moved on her shoulders, feet moving up and then kicking up against Miatro's face and chest to push her away before pulling with her strength on her greatsword to pull it free.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:34 am

"I prefer confident, let me show you how a Lamica claims her property." She cooed as she dodged the first attack and quickly used her tail to knock Miria down and using her daggers she quickly managed to pin the greatsword to the ground. Miatro was pushed away thanks to those feet but as she did her tail coiled around those feet and ankles letting Miria feel the coils around her ankles and a little bit below her knees. Before the Lamica attempted to swing her and crash her into another box and hopefully split her off from her blade in time to hamper the womans fighting ability.

Miatro's eyes gleamed knowing her heat sensors would be useless against this heated warrior. Miatro was enjoying this fight already, the Holians were strong warriors...and it fueled her desires even more...as well as upset at not getting to fight Hilda at her best as well. She kept her focus on Miria attempting to wrap her coils more around or pull them away if her opponent had any surprises or managed to get her greatsword free before being flung to the boxes.

Burxon saw the fight happening from his office he saw that the room only had one turret hidden away for now as he watched silently. Waiting and watching for any potential moment. He wasn't going down there until this second Holian was secured and ready...though he had doubts that Lamica would let him even touch the Holian.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:44 am

Miria had a satisfying feel of Miatro's body being pushed back by her feet but that tail of hers grabbed her around the legs again, coiling around her calves as she felt the tug before the real swing. She held on strong to her sword, yanking it away from the daggers, that's all she had to do as Miatro's strength would do the job of pulling it free. Even if she was swung around like a rag doll and crashed against a box, knocking the air out of her for a second.

But the Lamica would see how the sword rose and fell quickly, going for her tail. She had been careful in pulling it away if she had held on to Farkr, or that tip would have gotten cut off or injured by the steaming blade. The Holian grunted, jumping down to the floor. "Not bad."

She ran towards her Miatro before she launched a heat wave towards the Lamica's tail instead, stopping before moving defensively, expecting to defend against the daggers with a backwards hop. She had a better mid range against the daggers if Miatro decided to move closer, a strong blow to them could probably send them flying off her hands and it would be one less threat to worry about.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next