View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A blazing rescue (for Miatro) 

Post Re: A blazing rescue (for Miatro)
Miatro smiles playfully. "Of course darling, you go check in his office while me and Miria stay here and look through these boxes for it." Miatro said letting Hilda wander off and see if the alien had kept the armor there. "Also if you are needing a day or two of rest, I can offer you a place to stay." She called out before Hilda left the room. This leaving her with Miria as she looks at the woman with a smile. "Also since I didn't answer your question back in the cell. I'm not that considerate, I just have honor, if i had beaten you myself through just my combat and hunting prowess, you would be mine for as long as I wished." She said being honest about it. "But that sack of waste interfered and tainted my victory over you." Miatro said as she moves with a sensual sway of her body for Miria.

"I dislike my choice because you are a beauty and I love a warm lover to enjoy night after night. My body yearns for me to keep you, but that's for the next hunt." Miatro cooed playfully. "Besides you were clearly enjoying my attention darling, so if you'd like to stay with me, I'll gladly take you." She cooed. She moving and checking boxes finding things like weapons or food or other kinds of items around the room.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:40 am

Hilda nods, appearing to recover just little by little from the earlier fuck Miatro gave her, walking on still shaky legs but good enough to move to the other hallway without an issue, leaving the two huntresses alone in the storage room but not before turning her head back to the Lamica. "I live in Gila... but I'll consider it," she said, giving a light nod and then disappearing to Burxon's office.

Miria, on the other hand, was still playing the part of having recovered perfectly, still feeling the warm cum from Miatro inside her. Her ochre eyes turned back to the woman, surprised to see her speak so honestly with a smile on her face. But even more pleasantly surprised to see much more honor in her than other people she had come across. She stayed quiet until Miatro moved away towards some boxes, swaying sensually as she came and went.

"I'll admit you feel really good," she replied, moving up to the Lamica from behind, a playful hand gliding and caressing over Miatro's abdomen and teasingly going for her nether region but stopping just as she went to other boxes herself. "I'm quite relieved to see you're an honorable woman, your talents were being wasted by him.

"Alright, I'll come with you, and we can know each other, play and whatnot. You look like you can give me a good time, after all,"
she laughed, opening some crates to find some cheap weapons and food, but nothing that resembled clothes for the fellow Holian. "Will you drop me back in Gila after we're done or do you have a place I can go follow you?"

Rahs Xalezel
- Elizia Val Rausten - Sylvana Vor Shyraya
SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:34 am

"I got my own ship nearby." Miatro informs casually while smiling as she feels Miria move up behind her as she smiles...as her tail lightly coils around one of Miria's thighs stroking the skin and playfully brushes between the Holians thighs. "But yes my talents were wasted on him, but I required the money, I am a mercenary after all." She said casually turning around and pulling Miria into another embrace and smirks leaning in to catch the Holians lips in another little kiss.

"Once we drop Hilda off if she wishes to leave, you can stay with me as we can explore the stars and get to know each other intimately all over again." She whispered sensually as she winks and briefly stops the seduction as the boxes were opened up finding nothing so far as Miatro frowned as it was just normal supplies, before reaching one last box and opened it up. "Huh? Hey Miria does this look like hers?" She called out not knowing Holian fashion as she lets Miria look into the box and see the attire.

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:41 am

"Mmph." Miria let out a short, muffled sigh that bordered on moan as she felt the tail brushing between her thighs; body still sensitive from the short, yet pleasing fuck they had minutes ago. When she was embraced once more, Miatro would at last find those lips of the Holian returning the kiss in a short, playful way, seemingly content to just teasing her after what had happened.

So the redhead moved away from her as their search continued, Miria talking back to her as she browsed the boxes' contents. "If that's the case I'll be happy with you dropping me back here, my own ship is nearby." She turned her head back to her with the question, seeing Miatro pull out an attire that seemed like a white dress but with long sleeves and that would cover the legs with what seemed something like shorts and straps down the calves, leaving the back exposed. It was Holian in nature, and probably what Hilda was wearing before she had to rush to put on the armor in her fight against Burxon and his raiders.

"I'll guess it is, it's very typical of Holian fashion," she mentioned but before she could continue the soft steps of Hilda came back to the room, the green haired woman walking nude as if she was wearing her own sensuality as clothes, perfectly used to this as was accepted by Holian culture as well.

"There was nothing in... Oh, that's it, my dress. Thank you for finding it, now let me just..." Hilda said, moving up to Miatro before taking the attire and carefully putting it on, covering her beautiful skin but only seeming to enrich anyone's sight with the way the dress seemed to combine perfectly with her silhouette. "There, finally," she sighed and turned back to both of them, giving Miria a warm smile in fellowship which was returned by the redhead and then looking at Miatro, tilting her head slightly as she stared at her eyes. "I think I'll accept your offer, and go with you for the time being. My life is in Gila now, but if you leave me there, I can rest and spend some time with you..." As she seemed to read the atmosphere between the other two she added a couple of seconds later. "Can't leave my to-be savior alone now... can I?" she turned to Miria, stretching a hand. "I'm Hilda, even if you know by now. Pleased to see another Holian here."

"Miria, a pleasure... Ha. Well, I'll be glad to know what was life for you back in Holion, too."

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58 am

Miatro smiles at the dress. "It's quite a lovely attire, you Holians know how to dress enticing but modest." Miatro cooed looking at the attire while Hilda arrived back in the room naked as she was before she saw the dress. Before Miatro gave Hilda the attire and smiles at the view of her wearing it once it was put on. "Though it looks like your weapon and armor are nowhere to be found..." Miatro said looking around the room. "It's possible he sold them to someone." She said with a worry in her eyes looking at Hilda.

But she soon smiled from the accepting of her offer to join them both. Letting the pair introduce each other. "Just so it's remembered, my name is Miatro darlings." She said with a smile on her head as she slithered over and wraps one arm around each of the Holians waists. "But let's get outta here." She cooed as she began to guide and walk with the pair through the ships hallways and towards it's exit.

"So for now let's just get to my ship, I can make sure we're all rested up before you girls enjoy yourselves." She teases slithering while brushing her tail against Hilda or Miria to tease them. The Lamica's ship wasn't that far off it being a sleek elegant looking vessel as Miatro lets the pair take in the view as she guides them inside the ship. "So you stay around Gila now dear Hilda?" She asked looking at Hilda while she lets the pair explore her ship once they were inside. "If your also need a wash I got a nice big bathroom." She informed as no doubt Miria and Hilda were still ripe from the sex due to the lack of bathing on the slavers ship.

Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:25 am

"Yes, our fashion is really rich and always trying to be nice to look at," Miria explained just as Hilda had come to the room.

By the time she was ready with her nubile body covered again, Hilda shook her head slightly. "I'd have expected as much from that bastard. Well, nothing to do about that now." As the Lamica wrapped her arms around each of the Holians, they nodded as their introductions were done and the trio began to move towards the exit at last, leaving the dead alien inside and all the other contents inside the ship for anyone to claim.

Both of them took a good look at the ship as they approached it, entering it just after Miatro, being slow in exploring the interior while Hilda turned to face the Lamica. "I live in Gila for some time now. I liked the quiet feeling it has, felt nice and calm." At the mention of a bath, Hilda was quick to nod at the woman. "I'll need one urgently."

"I'll help you, you must have spent a long time without a proper wash," Miria said.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:04 am

Miatro nods softly at that. "Yes, he no doubt didn't bother cleaning you, such pure horrid care." She said with a sigh letting the pair explore and look around with small drones hovering around and doing some maintenance on the ship. "You two, run a bath for my guests and myself, we'll need a little cleaning." She said as she looks at them both. "You can hand your clothing to the drones and they'll get them washed if you need it, I have some spare bathrobes in the bathroom that should fit for you both." She said as she began slithering through her ship. "Anyway my ship is spacious, it's got a small little brig just incase I have to handle a prisoner or captive bounty," She said. "Kitchen stocked full so if your hungry, help yourselves," She added.

Before she moved further into the ship and shows two doors. "Okay the door on the left is my bedroom and the right one is my guest room, just incase I have company with me." She said. "But usually I share a bed with company." She jokes. "Both are linked to the large bath I have so it is shared bathing." She informed while letting them take it all in as what would be their temp little resting place before Hilda returned home and whatever became of Miria after this.

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:14 pm

The pair of Holians looked up at the buzzing drones overhead as they seemed to take care of various tasks around the ship. Convenient, with the Lamica even able to speak to them and they would zip away to obey her orders and prepare the bath for all three of them.

"Thank you. I'd definitely love having clean clothes afterwards," Hilda said with a nod while Miria kept looking around, following the others as they made their way towards the woman's chambers, one for the guests and the bathroom itself. It seemed clear to her that the bath would be large considering her tail.

"I'll guess we'll need some good dinner for later tonight," the Warkir mentioned with a smile as they entered the guests' chamber. She'd have no idea of how often they'd use it, considering the kind of time they'd spend with Miatro, but it would be a cozy place that preceded the large bath inside.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:14 am

Miatro smiles calmly. "A few drones shall be nearby for you all, just inform them if you require anything or just find me." Miatro said with a wink and smile as she leans in and gives both Holians a playful smooch on the cheeks. "You both get comfy since for now you can share the guest room until we get Hilda back home." She said as she smiles and turns away slithering with a sway of her hips into her own bedroom. Letting the Holians chat with the drones around for whatever task the duo needed.

Miatro focused on undressing giving her armor to her drones and had them take it to get repair and cleaned before she in her naked state casually did some casual stretching and relaxing. Her lips wettening at having both Holians again. Such beautiful alien women tingled her not since she met her first human had she been this excited. Meanwhile back in the guest bedroom, Miria and Hilda if they explored would find some clothing mostly bathrobes in various colors along with more sensual looking clothing one set looking like a bikini top and sarong.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:36 am

"Thank you," replied Miria as she felt the smooch from Miatro on her cheek and saw her give another one to Hilda who simply smiled at her and nodded. Both women saw that curvaceous body slither away to her bedroom, the Holians looking at the drones later simply stay on walls or nearby, growing silent as any demands stopped.

But a bath was already being prepared so they simply got to investigate the room a little, discovering where things were, mirrors, desks, anything it had for guests. "We want our clothes cleaned, can you do that?" asked the green haired one as both women ended up stripping naked as Miria found the bathrobes and the sexy attire, pulling it out for Hilda to see. "Hm, not fitting for a bath but she definitely would enjoy seeing us in it. Not sure how good a fit it is."

As tired as she had said she was from the onslaught of sex she was put through, Hilda was also still flared with the earlier round Miatro gave her and showed a blush upon seeing the outfit, a playful shrug at the other Holian who ended up putting it back in its place. And later the two entered the bathroom, finding it truly large enough like a luxurious one, water ready thanks to the drones. "Will you tell Miatro if she does plan to join us? Or we'll begin without her," the redhead told a drone nearby.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:49 am

The Drone when it heard Hilda's request it came out of the wall and floats before her. AFFIRMITIVE It spoke before it approached their discarded clothing and from it's small form various tiny robotic hands on long tendril like appendages moves in and gathered the clothing before it flew away towards where the Lamica's laundry was handled leaving the pair naked as they looked for the bathrobes while also seeing said sexy attire.

Once they headed towards the bathroom, they'd see a large bath it almost looked like a mini pool no doubt it needed the size for Miatro's long body so she could soak her tail in the warm waters. "Hmm no need for that darlings." Miatro's voice teases from another door as the pair would see Miatro casually walking in but only carrying a towel she had against her chest...and nothing else, naked as she smirks at them as she lays the towel on a nearby rack showing her naked body for the pair as she casually dips her tail into the bath. "Hmm just right, well don't be shy my dears, climb in." She cooed as she began moving into the bath slowly giving a moan as she felt the luxury bath salts working already as she slowly sank until she was breast deep in the bath...looking at the two Holians as they joined her in this bath.

The Drones moved into the small openings in the walls to rest and recharge and await orders as Miatro smiles as she casually looks to one of the fresh drones. "Would you mind getting the sake from my kitchen," She asked as the drone bobs it's head as a nod before it moves away. "Would you both care to enjoy some too?" She asked curious if she'll need multiple cups.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:34 am

Both Holians waited only a couple of seconds covered in the bathrobes before Miatro came in, the women looking at the voluptuous Lamica slither inside the bath and the two of them soon joining her as a light veil of the warm water's vapor filled the room.

Miria was the first one to hang the robe, showing off her toned and womanly body that Miatro had already seen before and got inside, sliding down breast deep as well, the green haired Holian dipping in a couple of seconds later, each moving to either of the Lamica's sides.

"This feels really good. Ah, yes, I'd love some," the huntress said, nodding a couple of times, seemingly very interested in the idea of drinking. "Me too." Hilda seemed to be the one enjoying the bath the most, sliding down to her neck as she let her weary body relax in the water.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:25 am

"Bring two extra cups and an extra bottle just in case." She informs the drone who nods and floats off to get the needed stuff as Miatro smiles wrapping one arm around the waists of both of the Holians. "So while we wait, is there anything you'd like to ask me darlings?" Miatro asked as she smiles gently pulling the pair into a little closer embrace and smirks as their breasts all bump and press together in this embrace.

Miatro's special bath salts were soothing pleasuring and peaceful for the body...as Hilda especially would feel the sensations over her body as Miatro's hand around her moves up towards the back of her neck and gently works a one handed massage onto the neck. "How's that feel?" She asked softly with a grin. Just as the drone hovers in with the small sake cups and the two bottles as Miatro grins her tail skillfully opened one bottle and poured enough to fill the three cups. "Enjoy." She said as she picks the cup surprisingly for herself as the drone lets the two Holians take their cups as Miatro offers a small toast before she sips her drink and sighs.

Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:26 am

The three pairs of breasts mashed together, creating a sublime joint mass with their combined softness that would entice anyone else watching the scene by the mere sight alone. The Holians watch the drones fly away as both are pressed against the larger Lamica. Soon enough, Hilda found herself letting out soft, low moans as Miatro's touch on her neck relieved much of the pain and stress that had accumulated within her, relaxing her body by the second.

"Well, for one, what about telling us more about yourself? Now that we're here with you, we should at least get to know you more, isn't that so?" asked the huntress, pressing more against Miatro's skin with a smirk and a raised eyebrow just before the drone flew in with two bottles and some cups. "Ah, excellent."

Hilda shook herself away from the relaxing massage, stretching to grab a cup with Miria grabbing the other, both sharing the toast right after. The green haired beauty drank slowly, but the latter seemed to gulp down almost the entire cup with a pleased sigh in the end. "We found a very sexy attire in our bedroom too. Was that there on purpose, perhaps?"

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:50 am

Miatro smiles and nods her head. "Of course darlings, my name is Miatro Pentes, I come from a race of Hunters known as the Lamica, we're a female only species who live on a tropical jungle like world." Miatro informed casually. "We got into contact with space faring alien species who provided us with the ability to explore the stars and most of us became Mercenaries for Hire." She said while she smiles as they toast...gently clinking cups before she slowly sips her own.

While her fingers moved the free hand not holding the cup continued it's one handed massage onto Hilda's neck guiding her to lean against the Lamica as Miatro plants a playful smooch onto the top of Hilda's head before she returned to Miria's question. "Oh you found the bikini set? That's one of many outfits I acquired for my lovers to enjoy." She cooed playfully. "i'm a very sensual woman and I love nothing more than expand the culture of my people...that attire you no doubt found is a more human designed version of our dance attires...granted our versions are even skimpier." She giggles.

Her tail wraps around Miria's waist moving up and teasingly brushing her breasts as Miatro leans in and attempts a playful smooch onto the Holians lips. Before she refills their cups for another drink of sake.

Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next