View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Most Dangerous Game (For Miatro Pentes) 

Post Re: The Most Dangerous Game (For Miatro Pentes)
Lena wouldn't be able to hold back her timid embarrassment as Miatro teased her. The human was easy to read, and even easier to manipulate as Miatro would playfully use her seductive word play at her expense. Lena all the while blushing as she look at Miatro as she answered her question with a statement that made her suddenly tense up. "T-three?" Lena said with a faint gasp in her voice, having been taken back by the statement that seemed to surprise her. "Y-you wanted three weeks!?!" Lena repeated as she stood up, leaning across the table with a dumbfounded expression of surprise as she could believe what she was hearing.... never once has seeh been taken by a "client" for that long.... the longest so far was Thraccet... and that was against hers and Tei'grins will.

"Hang on! You conviced T-Tei'grin to let you have me for a full month?!?" Lena said with shock, Lena not backing away as Miatro stood too and leaned over to gently cup her cheek. Lena nervously glaring at the lamica who only smiled playfully back. "H-he actually allowed it? W-why?.... ah how? I'm actually surprised?.... you gave up your entire check for this? for me?" Lena said with disbelief, not realizing Miatro was still getting paid as Miatro would slowly round the table before the next sentence left Miatro's lips and it sent a chill down Lena's spine as the playful Lamica managed to loop her self around Lena, causing the girl to drop the snacks to the floor and fall back seated in her chair as Miatro press into her back. Lena gasping as she felt Miatro embrace her, the soft pillowyness of the alien womens breasts agoest her upper back as the poor shy human would blush as Miatro's heighten senses could feel the girls heart racing, was she getting excited?

"S-so you.... y-you did get that offer...." Lena said softly, almost in a whisper as she would slowly close her eyes, her head bobbing as the tip of Miatro's tail rubbed and stroked along her flat belly, slowly smooth coils wrapping around her as Lena would crance her head and wience as Miatro's lips gently pressed to her cheek. The lamica's playful coiling slightly disturbing the robe Lena wore as the silky fabric would loosen and even open slightly captivating her perky young breasts before Lena would play coy and wrapped her arms over her chest to cover slightly out of impulse. ".....D-do you plan to take advantage of me then.....if im your property for the n-next few weeks..... i-its not like I can refuse... if you.... offer.... you know..." Lena said, averting her eyes as Miatro would feel the level of embarrassment rolling off the poor girl as her entire tense body.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Miatro smirks playfully as she watches the girls reactions to her words...she did technically have Lena for a full three weeks nearly a month and still getting paid for it too. She felt the quickening pace of the girls heart and was glad to see the girl was at least not uninterested. Her coils slipped under the robe and were felt wrapping around the midsection and belly of Lena. Miatro smirks and deciding to have a private fun with the girl first...Teigrin can have the show later. When Lena moved her arms to cover her chest...the tip of Miatro's tail slipped in and wrapped around Lena's wrists and playfully pulls her arms above her head.

"Hmm...of course I'm going to take advantage of this gift my dear Princess." Miatro playfully hissed into Lena's ear...her long snake tongue licking it playfully. "Besides...I have a feeling you'd accept this even if I wasn't your client." She cooed as she cups Lena's chin...turning the girls head just right before she leaned in and caught her in a kiss...holding it as she embraced the girl. Keeping her arms bound above the girls head thanks to her tail as her coils mostly rubbed the belly and just below the breasts. "But my dear Property...I'll make sure of one thing at least...that you'll enjoy this just as much as I shall." She whispered sensually while touching foreheads with the girl...loving the bashful expression as she leans in for another kiss.

"Hmm...now are you going to submit...or will you play hard to get...I'm good either way...I'll enjoy making you squirm in pleasure.." She cooed...slipping one hand down between Lena's thighs and teases her with a small brushing over her folds brushing the thighs at the same time.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Miatro did technically own Lena for the next three weeks and if the girls past records revealed anything it was that she was not aloud to refuse... well she could.... but the client or clients didn't have to listen to her protests or fear any repercussions for taking Lena agiest her will.... the only thing clients had to fear was doing something not previously agreed on or paid for in the original contract... Miatro was given such contract as Lena's bodyguard, however this deal between Miatro and Tei'grin was a bit odd that rules were basically the same. Miatro was given free reign to do as she liked with the princess, she was aloud to handle Lena however she choosed, and do whatever she wanted whenever and wherever she decided to do.... the only rules Miatro had to follow were the obvious ones.... Lena's life must not be put into harm's way, so no reversible physical damage, don't lose her, and most importantly a less obvious rule but an important one none the same, using Lena to make any profit is expected to be taxed at a 30% rate. So long as Miatro did not break any of those rules she had all the control over the human she was currently teasing.

Uninterested wasn't something Lena could just admit, did she enjoy being used..... No, she hated it, she hated being this sexual object of twisted desires, however in a shameful kind of way that she would never admit, it did make her feel sexy, wanted as the idea made her heart race and her body get hott. However she would never admit it even if Miatro could read the girl like an open book as she would watch Lena's cheeks bright in the blush as she looked away, shamefully averting her eyes as she felt Miatro kiss her cheek from behind before slowly going down her neck and shoulder and finally taking Lena's wrists and slowly lifting her arms away from her chest and up over her head as Lena soon sat in her chair, leaning away from Miatro slight as the front of her robes hung open slightly teasing at the arousing swell of her modest breasts.

"I...I knew it..... your just like all the others.... a-all of you are the same..." Lena said with a soft timid voice as she would soon softly gasp out a shuddering breath as she felt Miatro's long snake tongue playful licking ageist her ear lobe and neck. Lena agin timidly looking away as Miatro continued to read her. "N-no... th-thats not true.... I'm not.... like that..." Lena said with a gasp wiencing lightly as she canted her head to the side as Miatro continued to tease her before slowly Lena felt the soft touch on her chin as her head was turned to face Miatro's just before she found herself caught up into a breathtaking kiss. Miatro would feel Lena melt as she leaned into the kiss, falling into the lamica's embrace as her arms hung above her head, held their by Miatro's tail.

Lena would heavily begint to gasp and pant the moment the kiss borke. Miatro held her in the wonderful liplock for what felt like moments but in truth was an eternity, enough to draw the air from the humans lungs as she leaned into Miatro, pressing her forehead to hers. "D-dont... dont call me your property... I-I dont belong to.... anyone!" Lena said with a gasp, her heart racing faster as aroused bright blue eyes meet Miatros in a stare before once agin Miatro took another kiss from the trembling human celebrity she had all to her self.

"I... Ah! I not playing!..." Lena lied so well that even she believed herself as she was given a moment to speak the moment their lips broke and she was aloud to gasp for heavy inhales of breath before Miatro would sudden feel Lena jolt, arching along her chair as she felt the lamica slip her hand down in between her thighs as Lena instinctively squeezed her thighs together, yet nothing stopped Miatros hand as she began to gently tease her as Lena would squirm and arche restlessly.

"Y-your j-just like the others! ah! Y-you only want one thing!!" Lena gasped as she would roll her head and shudder as Miatro continued to tease her.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Miatro grinned as she moves her hands and moves the robe off the shoulders of Lena...because of Lena's arms being forced upwards it couldn't be taken off...but it was opened enough to expose everything as the Lamica lifts Lena and playfully pins her to the table Lena's exposed pussy feeling the hips of the Lamica rubbing against them and letting her feel a slowly forming bulge. "Oh my kinky little Princess...so quick to assume...but no, I'm not after just self satisfaction...I'm here to make sure YOU enjoy this." She hissed as she leaned in gently...kissing and suckling onto the neck of Lena. "Now this part might sting a little but just bare with it." She whispered before her fangs came out and she gently plants a soft little lovebite onto the throat of Lena...the fangs just poking in enough to inject the aphrodisiac toxin into her property.

The coils moved up and two loops of the coils wrapped around her breasts giving both a squeeze now. "Now...let's see how fast you beg me to fuck you." Miatro cooed as she grins and looks down at the girl watching her body heat up and become aroused by the Aphrodisiac flowing through the body. "But you are property and right now...your MY property...you belong to me darling...no matter how hard you try and fight it...your body can't deny it's enjoyment." She cooed keeping the girl pinned to the table...as Miatro's now exposed lamica member rubbed itself against Lena's folds...teasing her but not going in...not yet...she wanted to tease and make the girl squirm in frustration.

Miatro grinned as she would only do light teasings...groping those breasts rubbing her member against those no doubt starting to wetten folds and planting multiple kisses onto the throat, cheeks and lips of Lena...making sure the human was getting the full attention and focus...watching her squirm in bliss was adorable. "Hmm we're going to have so much fun at the beach...somehow seeing a beauty in a Bikini is much more enticing than naked...it's a mystery.." She sighed slightly.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:09 am

Lena would be helpless to stop Miatro from doing as she like, humans were incredible weak compared to many creatures in the galaxy, Troks, Gek'vuds, Lamica's, even the puny races somehow had the strength to over power a human. It wasn't something Lena considered strange until she thought about it and right now her mind was els ware, focused on her strange savior and now her mistress as Miatro would have her fun kissing and teasing the poor human as her arms were kept above her head by the tail, forced their as she squirmed slightly just before Lena gasped as her breasts were groped and her robe was suddenly ripped open allowing her modest boobs to bounce free before the lamica's eyes.

Miatro would look and admire before forcing yet another kiss on the humans lips, Lena's breath already ragged and heavy from previous lip locks before suddenly the human yelped in suprised as she was lifted by her wrms. Lena wiggled as she was lifted, her eyes wide before the shock hit her that Miatro sudden twisted her around and with a playful giggle that escaped Miatros she flopped Lena down onto the table as the sturdy surface jolted and rocked as plates, eating utensils, the pile of packaged food, as well as the glasses of water scattered to the floor, or were rocked over as Lena was ;aid out naked on the surface of the table ready for Miatro to feast.

"Ah!Uah!" Lena gasped as she was flopped harmlessly onto the table, it didn't hurt, but it was a surprise as Lena looked up in shock to Miatro who had release her arms, but now pinned her in other ways as the honry snake women slithered herself in between the humans thighs, wedging apart her legs and seeing the first clear glimpse of the humans bare clean shaven sex before gyrating her hips against her. Lena would arche along the tables surface, cringing as cold ice water that spilled from their cups ran down her back as she felt the dragging sensation of scales against her delicate sex, her eyes darting open at the sensation of a bulge as Miatro would notice the sudden nervous look lite up on the humans face. I-is that a??!!" Lena said with alarm before her eyes darted back to Miatro's. :I'm not kinky!?!....I-I'm just... Ah! S-shut up! E-every one who....ah!" Lena shouted curly with an embarrassed protest before looking away Miatro as she paused, realizing how her last sentence must of sounded before she would mumble under her breath. "E-every says that when they..... Uhm.... doesn't make it true!" Lena said between a gasp before Miatro would descend on her, the human girl craning her head back and cried a moan as her neck was kissed and suckled before agin Miatro would say something that made her pause.

"W-what? What might sting?" Lena said with a timid gasp, her eyes instinctively going to the bulge at what she thought might be Miatro's "thing". "W-wait!! Ah! Wait!! Dont just d-do it!! ah I'm not ready for that!!" Lena panicked expecting to see the source of the sting as any second Lena expected a massive member to erupt from it and while she was pinned to the table Miatro would simply go insane and ravage her until she was unconscious.... but instead Lena would let out a gasp as Miatro sealed her lips at the edge of her throat before she felt a sharp pinch, followed by a rush of vibrant sensations that spread like a wildfire through her entire body!

The moment Miator's fangs sank shallowly into Lena's throat as the humans eyes grew wide open as she felt the sharp sting followed by tingling sensation spread from Miatro's love bite. Sensitive heat spread from her neck. Lena's rolled back, dilating in a high that forced her heart to began thruming faster and faster, spreading the powerful toxin through her blood stream faster and faster spreading through her body as only seconds afther the bite was done Lena let out a loud and powerful moan of heat as her back would arch deeply along the surface of the table, hardly registering Miatro's words as the playful lamica used that magnificent tail of hers and had it coil around the princesses aroused breasts, forcing the two lovely orbs to swell and mold along its groping length as Miatro would see the humans nipples standing hard and painfuly erect.

AH!! AH!! HOLY!! HOLY!!! OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHEEE!! OH MY GOD!!!" Lena shouted her mouth hung a gasp as she squirmed and rocked on the table top before agin letting out a passionate moan "AH!! I-IT'S SO INTENSE!! AH!!!" Lena cried out, Miatro's toxin being about one of the strongest drugs she's had yet as she couldn't help reach out and grasp the edges of the table, simply seeking for a anchor to ground herself in trembling melstrom that was her lust and arousal now in her state of pure heat. "AH! I-I! I-I'M NO-ohh....... oh my fucking gawd!" Lena screamed at first in reply, her mind struggling to resist before Miatro would notice the humans words trail off from a scream of pride to a soft whisper of awe as the girls glossed over and lustful eyes would flick from Miatro's down to the growing spire slowly coming free from the lamica's sheath as Lena's eyes would lock with the fully erect nine inches.

Ah! AH!! N-NO!! NO WAY!!! T-that thing is!! AHHH! I-ITS Ahh!!!" Lena's let out in a cry as Miatro would watch the humans cute face twisting in a smile she was struggling to hold back, her mind no longer thinking rationally as Lena's bright blue eyes never left the massive thing, watching its every bobb, and throb. Lena's eyes only twisting and her mouth gasping as she was teased and her breasts groped and rubbed, further coaxing her into submission as Miatro would notice Lena's eyes twitch and her body spasm the second she began to saw and tease her self along her sex.

Miatro was cruel, teasing the human was the worst torture she could of imagined right now! The toxin in her veins was causing her head to swim, her body to feel intense heat while her skin was hypersensitive from touch as merely groping and molesting the princesses swollen and aroused breasts was already threatening to push her over the edge!! However it was almost like the toxin was preventing her from getting that simple satisfaction as Miatro would watch the human visibly begin to pant heavily as her eyes never left the sway of that alien rod between her legs. Lena was so transfixed in fact she hardly even heard Miatro's words as she only squirmed the moment Miatro blocked her line of sight as Lena would squirm and weakly arche as Miatro kissed and licked around her neck, soothing the faint pricks before giving the humans lips a new kiss the overly stimulated girl even tried to keep for as long as possible before she would let out a passionate cry of defeat. "O-OHHHhhh-OH MY GOD STOP TALKING ABOUT BEACHES AND JUST DO IT!!!" Lena gasp and panted out, her entire body trembling as if she were a animal in heat, her eyes lusting twords Miatro as she would rise up to find the lamica's lips with her own as the human hardly lasted thirty secionds..

Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:32 am

Miatro grinned as she watched it all the adorable stammering before the bite and injection of that oh so fun toxin...and poor Lena basically exploded with pleasure...screaming out as Miatro kept slow teasing brushes of her member over the folds. Waiting and watching as Lena was tormented with this before she finally gasped out and begged for it. Miatro grinned moving the girls hips closer and soon that thick lamica member pushes into the wet folds of Lena's pussy. Plunging inside and possibly giving the Princess an orgasm immediately her tail squeezes onto Lena's breasts while the alien rod plunges and began thrusting deeper into the pussy...spreading it out nicely wide for Lena.

Miatro's lips met the humans as they kissed...her hands gripped Lena's hair while deeply making out with her...as her eyes gleamed with animalistic instinct and her hips began to thrust and slam into Lena with powerful thrusts. Intent on giving the human just what she wanted...while slowly burning out the toxin as her orgasms flowed through. Miatro moaning while she thrusts deeper and faster into the folds. "Told you...such a needy little kinky slut you've become." She whispered to Lena.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:57 am

Lena would be overcharge with sexual tension, her heart racing, her body felt as if it was about to explode with pent up aggression! Miatro's toxic love bite did wonders and it turned the proud speaking princess in a little want on in a matter of seconds as poor Lena would arche along the surface of the table, allowing Miatro to molest and squeeze her breasts while at the same times tease her with her magnificent alien rod as Lena was to enthralled by the pleasure to even ask her self why Miatro even had a cock!?! However at the moment she wasn't complaining as Lena would glare up at Miatro with quivering lips and pure desire.

Miatro would take satisfaction seeing that Lena didn't last long afther the bite took place, roughly thirty seconds and the princesses will crumbled like a house of cards, however something told Miatro that the mind was already a little willing despite her previous words as she would see the lust crazed humans face crack into a drunken lewd smile as Lena felt herself get dragged slightly along the table, pulled closer to the edge as Miatro spread her thighs and continued to grind her hips against her. Lena's exposed sex being teased and molested as her special pearl throbbing, delicately scrapped ageist Miatros scales forcing her to jolt with each pass. "Ah! AH!! H-Hurry up!! AH! I-I'm on fire!!!" Lena gasped with heat, her cheeks bright red as she wasn't even being shy about her desire anymore thanks to the lamica's venom causing her body to go into heat and her brain to release all the pleasure igniting hormones that made the human want to fuck like a rabbit.

"Oh! AH!! F-FUCK!! Y-YESSSSAHHH!!!" Lena would scream the moment Miatro aligned her self with the humans more than ready sex, she was practically gushing lewd jucies all over the table as Miatro would slowly tease her way up to the final moment, leaving Lena in total expense until the very end when she simply dragged Lena slightly off the the table and impaled her down onto her thick alien love shaft. "OGHHAHHHEEEEE!!! OH LORD!! ITS AHHH!! H-HUGE!!!"" Lena would scream at the top of her lungs through gritting teeth as her face twisted in a cute expression of awe as Miatro jammed herself into the princesses tight sex and instantly got her wish as the human sudden convulsed and arched deeply along the table. "AGHEE!!! FUCK ITS SPLITTING ME IN TWOOO!!!!" Lena screamed as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her tongue hung out in a intense ahegao like expression as her pussy exposed in a rush of orgasmic nectar, while Miatro would feel the tight clenching of her vaginal muscles squeeze and tremble around her thick length that was spreading Lena wide open...

Lena moaned as she orgasmed for almost a solid fifteen seconds before suddenly Miatro would capture her lips in a new kiss that silenced her, yet now Miatro could only taste those moans as she muffled and gasped into the lamica's lips before Miatro would begin to move her hips. Lena's eyes would wience open, rolled back into her skull as she was instantly push out onto a sexual explosive high right out of the gate! Miatro's toxin wasting no time in pushing her princess to another orgasm after merely two or three thrusts that rocked the entire table! Miatro would continue to thrust, the table rocking as Lena bounced against her thrusts before Miatro broke their kiss and whispered into her human properties ear while Lena was gasping and panting heavily from a seciond orgasm, already powering twords a third. "AUH! YES!! I SLUT!!! I SLUT!!! AHH DONT STOP!! AHH!! AHHH!!" Lena screamed, her brain fried from the toxin, the sex, the orgasmic bliss that had her higher then reason! "I BE YOUR KINKY!!! I YOURS!! J-JUST DO IT!! NO STOP!!" Lena cried, her speech broken as Miatro managed to turn her into blabbering slut.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:46 am

Miatro grinned as Lena would burn through the toxin much faster than many who'd gone through this before...the orgasm making the girls blood flow rapidly and burning the drug...it coursed through her body super fast but it quickly would begin to burn...but it would be intense. Miatro thrusts slamming into her cum dump of a slut with her thick cock as she releases Lena's arms and guides the humans legs to wrap around Miatro's waist as she carries the human while fucking and thrusting into her pussy. Hearing her cries of pleasure and the trail of femcum left by Lena on the way.

Miatro grinned as she watched her prey convulse and try and handle this intense fucking...intent on truly breaking Lena in. Miatro making sure it rocked the girls world...while it was pleasuring for herself as she gave moans too and licks those breasts of Lena with her tongue sucking one of them while letting that beautiful voice of Lena's cry in orgasmic bliss. "Hmm yes your mine...your my slut...you belong to me.." She hissed further working the girls mind. "You yearn for my touch...you can't live without me touching you." She whispered and any brushing of the Lamica's hands or her long tail against any of the humans naked skin would send almost another shiver of bliss into the girls body...her body being groomed to need the Lamica's touch. A playful little fun dependence play the Lamica loved using on her toys.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Lena was already a hot steaming and blubbering mess, Miatro's venom wreaking havoc on her body and mind. The joy the lamica would feel was almost as high as the pleasure Lena was feeling as she was savagely impaled over and over again on Miatro's massive alien cock that was used to utterly melt Lena's core into molten puddy. Lena would scream and cry moans of bliss and passionate pleasure, a true testament to her saviors sexual prowess as Miatro had already gotten her property to orgasm three times in under a minute... likely a new record and one she should take pride in as Miatro would relentlessly rock Lena and the table with it as Lena was cumming as quickly as the vemons effect was burning out.

Miatro would already sense that Lena was coming done for her drug induced high already, the venom burning quickly, yet its damage was already down as her property would cling to the insatiable lamica, Lena's vaginal muscles clenching around her cock as Miatro would guide Lena to wrap her legs around her waist as Lena would subconsciously wrap her arms around her saviors shoulders and wantingly seek out Miatro's lips, desiring a kiss in her over taxed and high state. Lena gasping heavily as she bounced with Miatro as the lamica thrusted up into her as she was carried away to god knows were.

The two fucked as they walked, Lena's mind was already blank, left horny beyond reason as Lena intensely kissed Miatro, making out as she was carried before her savior would rip her lips away from her property and seek out Lena's sensitive and aching breasts as Lena would let out a passionate moan as she felt that snake like tongue lick her nipples before guiding one to Miatros mouth where the Lamica would begin to deeply suck and pull on the swollen globe where Lena would throw her head back and moan. "Ah! I...I yours!! Ahheahh!" Lena repeated with a blast of orgasmic tension as she once again was on the verge of bliss, submissively nodding as Miatro continued to play with her. "I-I cant live without it!!" Lena cried agin as she continued to bounce her self with Miatro's thrusts, driving that monstrous thing deeper into her clenching depths, feeling the tip striking the entrance of her womb as scales rushed over her g spot smoothly in, only to roughly pull out as Lena trembled with each retract.

"B-bite me!" Lena gasped as she would embrace Miatro with lustful desire. "B-bite me agin! ah! D-do it!" Lena said with the most drunken and lustful look of bliss on her face as Miatro was turning her princess into her personal property, addicted to her wonderful love bites.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:24 am

Miatro smirks playfully at that. "If you insist darling." She cooed as she suddenly but with careful force...pins Lena against a wall letting her back feel the cool metal wall as Miatro grinned and showing her fangs as she leaned in and bites onto one of Lena's breasts...injecting another dose of that drug into the poor humans body thrusting and rubbing her scaled cock as it's scales expertly brushed and rubbed...grinding againt the g-spot and sensitive insides of Lena. The tail's tip lightly moved and slapped itself against Lena's buttcheeks with a playful spank.

"Who's such a needy slutty girl...you are...yes you are." Miatro cooed playfully mocking while watching poor Lena writhe against the wall while the new dose of venom flooded through her body as she watched Lena become more and more hooked on her as she gave little lovebites along those breasts and throat of Lena...not enough to break the skin with her fangs to avoid more injections...she knew giving a human too many at once would be bad.

Miatro stops the bites for now to plant a deep dominating kiss onto Lena while thrusting into her pussy with faster speed. Feeling her orgasming almost constantly against her scaled member as it throbbed...enjoying it's new home inside this Princess.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Lena was overcome with sexual lust, she wanted to fuck, be fucked, she was drugs and out of control, not thinking clearly as she bounced with miatro's thrusts as the powerful goddess of a lamica carried her through the ship fucking her while she slithered to her next destination. Lena didn't pay attention to her surroundings, she didn't pay attention to the situation, she merely knew she was with her heroin, her savior, the one person who came to save her.... and in all that Lena knew they were fucking, she didn't know why, or really care at t this moment as Lena simply bounced like a cute little slut fiend just before Lena was playfully slammed against the shops buckhead and her sensitive ass beat by a hard slap!

"Ah! F-fuck me!!!" Lena cried, the fire in her chest burning intensely as her hands gripped Miatros shoulders tightly. Miatro feeling the human girls body shiver as her back touched the cold metal wall, flinch as her ass was slapp, even the sensation of her wild upward thrusts was drawing out a new orgasm she witnessed Lena rapture through before Miatro gave the human the love bite she so desired. "Ah! Y-yes!! F-fuck me!! Fucking bite me agin!!! D-do it! Ahhh Bite me!! F-feels sooo goood!! AGHKYAAA!!" Lena would scream and moan as Miatro watched her venom force the rented princess to lose complete control of her senses as Lena would smile with a lewd crazed expression on her face as Miatro kissed her neck and finally sealed her lips around the edge of her neck and delivered that satisfying bite!

"AHHHHHHKKYYYAAAAA!!" Lena moaned with a cute cry of passion as Miatro would feel the lewd princess arche deeply, smashing her modest breasts up agiests Miatro's as Lena went completely rigid as a new dose of venom surged through her veins! Miatro would sense Lena's body heat up, her sex grew hotter, her breaths more ragged as she seized up as if on the high of her life, all while Miatro would continue to thrust up into her slut princess and feel Lena clenching around her plundering length with tightly wrapping and spasming muscles that massaged and squeezed her as she roughly slammed in and out, in and out until again Lena came, her cries only bleeding into the animalistic sounds she was already making.

"I-IM YOUR NEEDU SLUT!!! AHUHAHHEEEE!!! I'M AM!!" Lena screamed with Miatro with a drunken smile on her face,shivering as Miatro teased and played with her, fucking her senseless against the wall. Lena feeling the kisses and bites around her breasts and throat from Miatro's teeth threaten to break the skin, yet only stopping short of delivering her more of that venom. "Ah!! A-AGIN!!! M-MORE!!!!! AUHGHEEEE! B-BITE ME MORE!!" Lena cried out at the top of her lungs in the middle of another orgasm, her nectar rushing down between her trembling legs as well as Miatro's scaled under belly. Miatro loving the sight of the human she rescued becoming a slave to her lovebites as the moment her lips captured the humans in a dominating kiss Lena fiercely kissed back as she fully accepted tongue and kisses to lip past her lips and into hers as Lena would press closer to the lamica, wanting more and more of her love.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:43 am

Miatro kept Lena pinned to the wall briefly while she bites the throat giving Lena that injection of venom and flooding her body with bliss. Miatro's hips slammed against Lena's as her cock plunges through the cervix and womb deep into Lena. Bulging her belly a little with it's girth. Feeling Lena's orgasm once again as she went with multiple little kisses and nibbles but avoiding a direct bite. Before she dominantly kisses Lena's lips...pressing her close as she finally reached her bedroom and laid Lena onto the bed tightly wrapping her coils around her prey.

Lena would feel the scaly coils wrapping her legs...hips, rear, belly and back...moving up to trap her arms and rub against her breasts the scales made to stimulate the skin. Squeezing Lena with her overwhelming grip before she licks her lips after breaking the kiss and plants another bite onto Lena's throat...but avoiding injecting the venom now...lovebiting onto Lena's throat on both sides while slamming her thick cock into the back of her womb...drawing more and more orgasms before her cock finally relented and orgasmed...flooding Lena's womb with the thick syrup like cum flooding into her as Miatro smirks...her cum would also help with burning off the venom and slowly allow Lena a chance to recover with Miatro not giving her any more venom via her biting.

"Hmm how was that slut?" She cooed kissing Lena's lips deeply before hearing her properties no doubt lust drunk words.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:06 am

Lena was begging to be bitten, her eyes were glossy, her pupils dilatated, her cute face flushed with overwhelming arousal as she shuddered in pleasure between Miatro and a hardplace as she rode out her endless high. Miatro was doing good work, her sexual prowess was extraordinary and with her venom it was almost supernatural as she turned a once shy timid princess into a shivering's whore begging to be fucked and bitten, she had Lena hooked on her love bites afther only a couple moments and now the girl was orgasming endlessly with out a care in the world other then to fuck and be fucked.

Lena didnt even fight the pinning as she was forced up agiest the wall as Miatro delivered another bite. Lena's head would roll back, her body would shudder, her eyes would twitch and roll to the back of her head as she let out a powerful moan of delight. Miatro would sense that the human was high, the venom was a powerful drug and Lena was becoming a slave to its effects as the human's own hips continued to bounce and rock with Miatro's own movements, driving more pleasure, more heat, more intensity as Lena felt the scaled cock rush in and out of her. Pain mixed with the pleasure, Lena didnt even care or notice her belly was bulging from how deep Miatro was driving her cock into her. Lena only wanted to orgasm as Miatro felt her body clench and massage the lamica's massive length as they rocked together, fucking like animals. Lena even opened her lips and pressed with Miatro into that dominating kiss, accepting it, letting it control her like a good little whore.

Miatro was in a more stable state of mind then Lena, the human had forgotten where she was, hell she had forgotten who she was in this moment, right now she was just Miatros "Slut" and wanted to be filled with cock as Lena came countless times before reaching the bedroom as Miatro would toss her slut onto the bed where Lena would flounder and spasm in the midst's of several orgasmic events as the human screamed and moaned, her body hott! almost steaming as she writhed and contorted, her hands running through her own hair, even groping her own breast. Miatro would have no issue roping her slut in her coils however as Lena's body was easy to coil about and restrain, preventing her from harming her self in such a state of bliss.

Lena only stopped moaning when Miatro kissed her, and even then those moans and crys where only muffled by their mashing lips. Lena was twisting in her tailed bondage, wiggling and moving as she felt soothing scales glide along her skin, the venom making the sensation feel intense like a million licks and kisses along her entire body as Lena came from the sensation alone at one point. Miatro's touch was deliving such pleasure that Lena could hardly stand it as the endless orgasming was starting to take its toll.... but the venom was keeping her from passing out! a curse and a blessing as Lena rolled and moaned as Miatro delivered more bites, kisses, and licks before once agin dominating her in a passionate kiss that shut her up as the lamica drove her fat alien cock deeply into her human love tunnel.

Lenas eyes darted open wide, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks as Miatro's first thrust drove the over stimulated human to orgasm, as did the seciond and the third before Lena's final release would come with Miatro's own as the sexual magnificent Lamica's powerful cock drove deeper then it had before as Lena thrashing in her coiled bondage as she felt a rush of molten heat fill her very being as Miatro finally came, flooding Lena with her alien cumm as the human's jaw droped open only allowing Miatro to deepen that kiss and take advantage of her lips as Lena became her perfect little cum dump.

Miatro would cease afther she came, however the two would still lay together on the mess of a bed. Lena was still coiled in Miatro's tail and the lamica's cock never exited the humans clenching depths as Lena laid in Miatros arms panting heavily as if she had ran a full marathon with out a single break.

"Guhaaaa....a-amshsing...." Lena said with a slur, her voice ragged, eyes dull and glossed over in her exhuastion, yet even still she was under the vexing effects of the venom as she opened her lips to accept the new kiss as she had no choice but to helplessly go along with whatever Miatro desired to do next.... she was little more then a slave to the lamica's depravity.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:43 pm

Miatro smirks while her coils rubbed into and massaged Lena's body...the naked slut before her as her cock plunged deeply into the folds while the serpent's coils squeezed onto the Princess...letting her body feel it all as Miatro licks her lips. "Hmm calm down darling...relax." She said softly with a coo planting kisses onto the throat and chin of Lena letting her slowly calm down and grins down at her. "You want to enjoy so much more...don't you?" She cooed squeezing her coils a little tightly around Lena letting her feel the full body domination from this devious serpent.

Miatro's cock stayed deeply rooted inside Lena letting her feel it's girth inside as Miatro grins. "Now then darling...if you can hear me in your broken state...focus on me." She cooed. "You love this don't you? Your body so loves this...your so helpless....wrapped up you can't move a muscle can you?" She cooed playfully while giggling. One hand stroking the girls hair. "Your mine...your body, mind and all is mine." She cooed.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Miatro would watch her pet rapidly nod her head as the question was posed to her, she wanted more, but she submissively did as she was told and struggled to relax in her hyper sensitive state. Lena's breaths were ragged and heavy as her face laxed in an adorable expression of pleasure as the horny little slut felt the constricting coils warping around her tighter and tighter.

Lena could hardly focus, her eyes were dull and her mind was drifting in and out of consciousness, her body only seemed to know pleasure as she craned her neck for those lips to gently kiss and nibble, moaning as she felt the lamica's fangs scrapping agiest her soft skin further enticing her to tremble with raw desire.

"Arghua! I-I.... I can hardly move!" Lena cried out with a lewd drunken smile on her face as she squirmed slightly, wiggling in Miatros embrace before agin moaning as she felt those scales shudder and shake along her hott sensitive skin. "I-I lovsh diss!!!!" Lena moaned.

Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next