View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 The Most Dangerous Game (For Miatro Pentes) 

Post Re: The Most Dangerous Game (For Miatro Pentes)
"Last I recall your clothing might be ruined by our fun times we had before." Miatro explained casually to Deni while she massages Lena's shoulders. Pointing towards the pile of ruined clothing. "Besides I'm not deleting these photo's...they make marvelous blackmail material to keep you compliant after all." Miatro said with a smirk at Deni. "But you both shall have to put on swimsuits." She said as she had released Lena. Letting the girl try and argue her not being allowed to do this.

"And you know the arrangement? It was one I set up with your 'boss' Lena." Miatro cooed as she stands up giving Lena a dominant look in her serpent glare. She smirks looking at Deni as she chuckles. "But don't worry Deni darling, I'll send a little glowing review about your services...after all your meant to serve my every need aren't you?" She asked looking into Deni's eyes deeply approaching and cups Deni's chin with assertive motion. "You serve me while I stay here...so that means anything I want you give me...including your body...I'm sure your managers understand that." She whispered to Deni before she in a show of dominance pulls Deni into a sudden kiss wrapping her tail around the alien woman to restrain her and let Lena see the domination from outside again.

Miatro holds the kiss using her kissing and possessive grip to calm the alien woman down before she finally breaks it. "Do you understand?" She whispered to Deni. "Like Lena, your mine during my stay...so I expect you to obey like her...understand?" She asked giving Lena a sideway glare to make sure that was also for her. "Now if your done panicking...come with me...both of you now." She orders slithering and swaying her hips hopefully the pair following her into her bedroom where she'd show the pair rather showing off bikini's...Lena's was a bright emerald green color and Deni's was a crimson red color. Both the same style and showing off alot of their bodies. "Put them on." She cooed to watch them put on the bikini's.

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:42 pm

"R-ruined!?!?! Y-you mean you?!! You ripped them!" Deni would say with a gasp, cupping her mouth as her cheeks flushed a cute shade of violet as she glared at her guest then to Lena as the young human crossed her arms over her bare chest. "T-those clothes were.... t-they belonged to the company!" Deni said with a gasp of shock while Lena too would be flushed, her cheeks red as she looked away from Miatro with a slightly frustrated glare. "tsk..." Lena would grit her teeth as Miatro explained their situation as well as her knowledge regarding her agreement she had with Tei'grin, while also not disapointing Deni about her unwillingness to delete the photos as leverage.

"I... I don't know about the agreement... but.... but..." Lena stammered as he tried to find a means to hold up her side of the argument, but before could Lena would lock eyes with Miatro as the lamica shot her a dominating glare that sent a faint chill down her spine, one that was a mix of worry as well as slight excitement as Lena's own personal kinks go the better of her for a brief moment forcing her to look away in a bit of shame.

"M-miss! Miss Miatro! I-I must ask that you reconsider!! I-I... I-I'm not that kind of "service" employee! I..." Deni would struggle to say before with a cute squeek of timidness she was forced to stop talking mid sentence as Miatro with a sly and devious motion had reached up and assertively took Deni by the chin and forced her eyes to meet Miatro's before making her point incredibly clear as the dominating Lamica had already managed to wrap the poor hostess in her coils as Deni nervously looked down only to have her chinn agin yanked back up to meek Miatro's gaze just before she moved in and stole another kiss.

Deni's eyes would dart open wide as their lips once again meet and Miatro easily dominated her lips and silenced her whimpers. Deni would jerk and try to escape once or twice but afther a moment of being held in the long kiss Deni began to grow relaxed, melting in Miatro's arms until finally she broke the kiss and left Deni helplessly panting in her arms. Hot rugged breaths escaping Deni's lips as she inhaled and exhaled, her heart racing as Miatro would feel soft beat against the blue skinned a beauties chest as Deni would hesitantly nod to show Miatro that she understood before slowly turning her head to look back at Lena who watched the display all the while.

"Y-you can't expect her to do that..." Lena said with a huff, noticing Miatro's sideways glare before she finally released Deni who stumbled back onto the sofa. Lena would shake her head before she would fallow Miatro as she slithered away, Deni not far behind as the poor hostess had to pick herself up and slowly strut into the bedroom behind Lena, both of Miatro's pets would cross their arms over their chests in a desperate attempt to hide what was left of their modesty before Miatro would show them both their outfits that they were expected to wear during their stay.

Lena and Deni would both blush at the sight of the bikinis Miatro laid out for them both as they would both exchange a glance. "Green isnt really my color?" Lena said softly as she approached to gently pick up the bikini bottoms by one of the strings to tie at the hip as she would examine it before she would look back at Deni who was already red in the face... a strange contract to her skin tone as the poor hostess was almost steaming with embarrassment. "T-this.... t-this... t-this i-isnt p-proper business-attire... I-I can't wear this!?!? W-what would the guests think if they saw the hostess p-parading around h-half naked!" Deni said with embarrassment as Lena would simply shake her head and look to Miatro who was leering at them both.

"Deni... just put it on.... i-if you dont then...." Lena would speak before looking away blushing as she slowly slip on her bikini bottoms, tying the loops on her hips. "I-if you don't then she wont have you wear it.... then what would the guest think if they saw you naked..." Lena would say with a slight tone of embarrassment and frustration. Deni would meanwhile look to Miatro worriedly. "Y-you wouldn't.... would you?"

Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:13 pm

Miatro softly chuckles at that. "Don't worry I'll give you a very large tip for your services when we're finished here." Miatro cooed as Deni panicked over her torn attire. Miatro smirks at the shiver Lena showed off. Before her little show of dominance over Deni subdued and calmed the poor alien woman. Kissing her lips deeply as her coils briefly squeezed around the naked beauty stroking her skin with her scales to stimulate her all over. "I do expect her to do what I command just as you as well Lena." Miatro cooed giving Lena a smirk.

Before the trio headed to the bedroom. Miatro chuckling at how they tried to hide their breasts as they arrived seeing the Bikini's laid out before them. "Hmm sorry about that Green and Red were all I had in your size." Miatro jokes letting Lena examine her own bikini. Miatro watching Deni's reactions with amusement. When Lena brought up what Miatro might do she just gives Deni a playful grin. "She's not wrong...~" She cooed playfully to Deni. "So why not at least try it on and see how you look in it." She teases as she smirks watching Lena dress in the bikini and Deni slowly putting her own on as both girls would be standing infront of a large mirror displayed in their bikini's. Miatro's drone secretly taking pictures of the pair to send to Tei'grin for perhaps a Bikini Catalogue for Lena.

Miatro rubs her hands together as she approaches one of her bikinis pulling out a black set but with a unique bottoms due to her serpent tail and slips it on with a sarong around her hips as she smiles. "Now then let's go enjoy the beach ladies." She said wrapping one arm around Lena and Deni's waists and guides the pair towards the elevator to head to the beach her tail grabbing a small bag she had with beach supplies such as towels, sun screen and more.

Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6