View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Most Dangerous Game (For Miatro Pentes) 

Post Re: The Most Dangerous Game (For Miatro Pentes)
Lena was blissfully unaware of her mistresses scheming, however blissful might be the wrong wording as Lena's face showed her discomfort with the idea. A nudist beach wasn't her idea of fun, nor was being parading around naked in front of thousands of thirsty alien perverts and to this day still she could never get why theses aliens liked to make such a public spectacle of raping their humans? Lena was certain it was some kind of power thing, however she still didn't get it as every client she's been "rented" out to liked the idea one way or another... however it never really got beyond the teasing phase and was never like this, never did Lena have to consider a public spectacle on such a scale before.... The thought of going down there naked of all things made Lena nervous and a bit stressed, Miatro could feel the girls body language as she pushed away from her as well as the heat and rapid heart beat... Lena was already panicking on the inside but she managed it better than most humans she seen.

Lena however would remain quiet for most of the elevator trip, her breath only growing more ragged and labored as Miatro teased her, touched her, did things in front of the hostess Dani that made the poor blue skinned alien smile politely and look away. It was a blessing that the doors finally opened and Lena staggered out before Miatro got to frisky. By now Deni was giving the pair the tour of their rooms as Lena would stay at Miatro's side the whole time, grimacing as the overbearing lamica showed her excitement for the next few weeks. Lena seemed less then given the circumstances of her current arrangement and the idea of what was eventually to come as Lena timidly followed up until she heard Miatro asked a question regarding the kitchens and if they were fully stocked. Lena looked to Miatro confused before suddenly she was surprised by the playful order to go get breakfast followed by the sudden embrace that swept her off her feet.

"Ahh! M-ia! N-not in front of..." Lena tried to object as she knew what she was going but before she could get a word out she was suddenly pressed into a open mouth kiss, her lips were smothered by Miatro's own as Lena melted into the lamica's embrace, struggling for a moment, her arms flailing agoest Miatro's chest before she calmed slowly into a still twitching and a laxed expression before their lips finally broke and Lena was gasping heavily as a bridge of saliva snapped as Miatro pulled away and let Lena loose. Lena would stagger back as she on wobbly legs.... Miatro knew already how to unbalance her pet as Lena tried to catch her barings before she peaked back to Deni with a blushing embarrassed look of shame before quickly scampering off into the suite... mostly to hide.

The public display of affection would force the hostess to blush as she looked away in her own discomfort before watching Lena hasty leave the scene, the girls hands cupping her lap and rear in a effort to ensure the short sarong did not ride up as she ran as Deni could not help but notice the human not waring panties.... or anything under the skirt infact. Deni choose not to pry however as she would take a deep breath as Miatro addressed her, however she could not help but take a step back as the much larger lamica leaned in closer and even went as far as to loop her tail around her thigh, an action taht made Denis nervously grit her teeth as her eyes darted down before returning to Miatro's own.

"O-oh! N-no ma'am! I-I... The apologies is all mine!" Deni said with a flustered voice before she quickly nodded nervously as Miatro explained her reasoning for lying to her "belonging" Deni all the while nervously cracked a smile to express her undivided attention and clear understanding. "I-I.... Y-yes! Yes ma'am! I understand completely! I will ensure that she is completely unaware of the true nature of our beaches during your stay! I-I should of known....uhm... g-given the nature of your travel arrangements!" Deni said with a nervous crack in her voice as she would grimace slightly. "U-Uhm.... Y-yes.... o-of course m-ma'am! I will be around for the entirety of your stay here at Byormi Rota.... y-your employer paid in advance for the ultra lux package... w-which does include my services as y-your.... personal assistant." Dena would say with a slightly concerned smile. "Y-yes of course ma'am.... I am more then willing to stay for as long as you value my service. I-I offer much in the form of cooking.... cleaning.... a-and.... uhmm...y-your... tails is going a bit high miss.... " Deni would say before pausing to gently hold the hem of her skirt as Miatro's tail slithered under the sofr black fabric.

Image Image

Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:12 am

Miatro smirks as the trio entered the lovely suite that would be the home of Miatro and Lena for a few weeks. Miatro letting their guide show them around the room. Miatro glancing at Deni and already full of ideas for such a body type. Miatro pulled Lena in close and deeply kissed her, making out before Deni's view teasing and subduing the poor girl as Lena slowly gave into the brief kiss. Miatro holding her close before pulling away with a smile. "Now off you go." She teases pushing Lena away to go get something to eat.

Before Miatro playfully swayed her hips while she slithered towards Deni with a grin. Watching the alien womans reactions as her tail squeezes that thigh in it's coiling grip. "Hmm lovely, well I shall be expecting your time with us during our stay Deni...I promise it'll be a pleasant experience for the three of us." She cooed as her tail slips between the thighs of Deni and teasingly brushes against whatever undergarments she was wearing as Miatro leans in and cups the alien woman's cheek. "Hmm but I am glad you can provide those things...but I'll also be expecting your help with my entertainment." She whispered sensually leaning in closer as her coils looped aorund the lower back of Deni pushing her against the sexy Lamica. Miatro's hand brushing one of her cheeks as she smirks at her. "Now.." She cooed as her tail lightly brushed and rubbed up and down against poor Deni's panties. "Care to slip out of those clothes...it must be quite stuffy in this lovely tropical weather?" She teases one finger playfully poked one of Deni's breasts.

"You must be very popular with guests being such a beautiful woman." She flirts so casually and openly wanting to spark a reaction from the alien woman and see how far she'd go in this work. Miatro loved pushing boundaries.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:49 pm

After the kiss Miatro forced on Lena she would hurry off to the kitchen with a bright red blush on her face, her cheeks and ears bright and burning. Dani would be left alone with the enchanting but intimidating lamica looming over her like a predator cornering its meal. Miatro was making no effort to hide her wants and desires, yet the hostess was either playing coy or very naive, mybe even a combination of both as poor Deni would tugg at the hem of her skirt as Miatro trapped that tail around her leg and even looped the tip up and under her skirt to gently graze the soft fabric of her panties just under the thin black nylon leggings forcing the poor blue skinned alien to let out a soft peep of embarrassment before her eyes flicked up to Miatros own. "O-of course ma'am.. I-I look forward to being at your service..." Deni would say with a nervous smile before her expression would blink to that of rather timid but cute confusion as she continued to hold down the hem of her skirt and the tail around her thigh only got tighter. "T-the.... three of us?"

Deni's cute blue cheeks would suddenly grow a shade pink or violet, a fine contract to Lena's crimson as the alien hostess would have been caught off guard by Miatroa's sudden advance. Deni yelped with panic as she suddenly founder Miatro close, very close, her tail had suddenly shifted and fully shot upwards under her skirt, rubbing against her groin as Deni made another shy peep before Miatro cupped her warm cheek. Miatro asserted her dominance as Deni was in full panic, it got worse the moment she found her back to a wall as Miatro blocked every escape possible, not that Deni could or would run.

"O-of course ma'am!!!!" Deni cried nervously as she only felt Miatro's tail coil up around her leg, tighter and tighter the lamica's long tail had slithered under her skirt and up her rump, hiking up her skirt and seeing a cute pair of pink panties under black nylon as the tail traveled long her hips, higher and higher before sliding along the small of her back and eventually out the waist of Deni's skirt as Miatro pulled her closer into Miatro where their two bodies met bust to bust. "I-I know of... I know of plently of en-entertainment spots i-in the c-city!!" Deni stammered as Miatro held full control. "M-movie theaters!... R-restraunts! AHh! D-dancing clubs!" Denis tried to continue before she pursed her lower lip and closed her eyes, gasping softly as Miatro's tail once again rubbed against her panties as Deni's back arched along the wall she was ageist, further pressing her well endowed breasts up against Miatro's own.

Deni would already be gasping as Miatro teased her, hearing the lamica's sensually smooth breath blow across her cheek sent a shiver down her spin, however Deni would nervously look away before she shook her head in reply. "I-I would prefer not too!" Deni said with surprise before Miatro would gently stroke a finger playfully along the busty hostesses breasts, feeling its firm but soft round shape just before Miatro would hear the faint sound of a rip.

Deni's eyes would dart open in surprise as Miatro would notice the third and fourth button on Deni's blouse gave way as the small strain of Miatro's chest pressing against Deni's as well as the hostesses arching back proved to much for the white blouse to contain as two buttons clattered to the floor and exposed a large opening in Deni's top for Miatro to see a pink front hooked bra, the bra's latch broken, having failed to provide the support Deni needed.

"ah!! I-I... N-no?! I" Deni gasped in alarm as her eyes flicked to Miatro and she looked away suddenly unsure how to respond to her remark, or the situation as her blouse and bra just broke at the apex of the sexually enticing lamica as if the universe itself was telling Miatro what she wanted to hear.

Meanwhile Lena was in the kitchen a couple rooms over as she opened drawers and cupboards as well as the fridge for a light snack to eat afther the workout the night before. Lena was fit, however even she needed to get some calories afther what Miatro put her through and planned to put her through as Lena looked for some kind of food bar, juice or fruit completely unaware of what was going on in the hallway just outside Miatro's private elevator.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:41 am

Miatro smirks at her. "Oh yes the three of us, You, Me and dear Lena shall be enjoying some pleasant times together." She hissed playfully pinning poor Deni to the wall while asserting her dominance over the alien woman. She couldn't help but love the cute panties as she pulls her closer and they press busts together. The tails tip continued rubbing against Deni's panties teasing the woman as Miatro grins at her. "Hmm but I want you too." She whispers into Deni's ear.

"Hmm and it looks like your clothing agrees with me...your poor breasts want to be free." She teases as she sees the blouse and then the bra break as she slips two fingers into the cleavage and pulls out Deni's pink broken bra. Smiling at the alien woman as she leans in and cups Deni's chin to look into her dominant eyes before Miatro plants a kiss onto Deni's lips...her long snake tongue slipping in to show the alien woman her place...while Miatro's hands would grope those braless breasts...only the blouse just remained on despite the buttons breaking at the top...exposing alot of cleavage. The tails tip grinds and rubs it's scales against the panties to really get poor Deni turned on and submissive. "Your all mine for this three week stay darling." She whispers to Deni before the kissing resumes.

Meanwhile Lena would be clueless to what was happening as she'd find all kinds of foods, high class and nutritious food and drink. The human not knowing what was happening as Miatro was staking her claim over Deni...slowly wrapping her coils around the alien womans legs to keep her pressed against the woman as Miatro smirks at her. This being the first true time she'd been alone after meeting the sensual woman who'd rescued her and gave her such a dominant overwhelming sexual experience as no doubt flashes of her drugged up sex with the Lamica flashed into poor Lena's mind and the possible little fantasies at what the snake might do next.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:55 am

Lena would be blissfully unaware of what was currently going down in the private suites entrance. The human was focused on getting herself food to eat as she found some puple and blue alien fruit to munch on. It was long shaped, almost like a banana, however it was covered in long rippling ridges like a star fruit. Finding it made her curious as she examined the strange fuist. Lena never saw one before but like a typical human she attempted to bit it, finding that the outer rind was somewhat hard like a watermelon? "Uhm? Maybe a knife? or? Lena said as she curious looked around the room for something to cut it with, however she didn't see anything obvious to use, but before Lena could really search further she heard a faint echo of a shout come from the direction from where she left Miatro and their hostess Deni.

While Lena was distracted Miatro was having her fun with a new potential plaything as she teased and molested the poor hostess, trapping Deni between her and the wall. Deni shuttering slightly in a cute reaction to an even cuter embarrassed display afther her wardrobe malfunction as the blue skinned hostesses well endowed bust pressed up against Miatro's own impress chest, smashing together in a manner that cause the hostess blouse to bulge at its limit afther the first two buttons broke along with the bra underneath. Miatro became the only support Deni's cleavage had as Miatro could admire the light pink bra the hostess wore. "M-my! N-no! my clothes don't agree!" Deni stammered softly in her panic, her cheeks flushed a darker shade of blue as wienced away. "I-I aplogize for the....AH! D-don't put your hands in there!" Deni would suddenly cry with alarm as Miatro slipped two fingers in between her breasts, feeling the warmth of her cleavage as Miatro reach in for the front of Deni's bra. Deni's jaw droping as she felt the soft hand of her guest feel around before Miatro gently tugged and pulled out the hostesses broken bra from her cleavage.

Miatro would find that it was a cute article of clothing, a light pink strapless lingerie that hooked in the front, it was wonder it broke so easily, it could not handle the strain of their combined embrace, neither could her blouse apparently as Deni's emerald green eyes would peak open to look at the bra Miatro had taken. Deni was speechless, her cheeks blushed with embarrassment as she was now left braless, however the color of her cheeks only grew brighter as Miatro's next move sent Deni reeling as she felt a gentle touch cup her chin as Miatro guided Deni's lips to her own, pulling Deni into a deep kiss that caused all semblance of rational thought to fall to pieces.

Miatro drew Deni into a kiss and the hostess panicked for a moment, she tried to pull away, but afther a moment she felt Miatro's long snake tongue slither into her mouth and began to tame her own restless tongue/ Deni slowly melted into the kiss and afther a moment even began to kiss back, gasping as she soon felt Miatro's other hand slide up from her hip and softly grope one of her breasts, only a thin layer of fabric separating skin on skin contact. All the while Deni's panties covered sex was being rubbed and molested by Miatro's slithering tail that threatened to rip open her nylon stockings any moment. Deni would melt into Miatro's embrace, calming and growing submissive as she expected as their lips soon broke with a bridge of their saliva as Deni heavily panted for breath. "y-yes... b-but.... t-this wasnt.... p-part of the...." Deni said softly but before she could finish her words she was already caught up in another kiss that killed any current thoughts on the matter as Deni was now fully at Miatro's mercy.

Lena heard the shout forcing her to look in the direction of the sound, however it did not prompt her to go looking as Lena peaked around the room curious. "That sound like..." Lena said with a blush before her eyes wandered back to the fruit in her hand. It was a awkward moment as the sound she heard made her memory flash to the night before when Miatro first.... got to know each other.... the thought forcing a timid coloration on her cheeks as well as a few other sensations that made her feel a little uneasy as Lena couldn't help herself but image Miatro coming into the kitchen and just taking her over the counter tops or the kitchen table as taught alone caused Lena to restlessly squirm as she peaked at the counter then to the strange but phallic fruit in her hand. A less the pure thought crossed her mind as she shook her head, resisting the temptation before she simply walked away to return to Miatro and Deni.... unaware of what she was soon going to be walking into.

Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:42 am

"Shhh....don't apologize, I'm not upset with what's happening to you." Miatro cooed playfully for poor Deni. Having removed her bra and smiles moving one hand down and undoing more buttons on the blouse to open it up and expose those poor breasts of Deni's. The tail finally tore open the stockings and slipped inside and began to open up around Deni's sex it's form slipping into her panties and pulling them aside exposing her folds now as Miatro grins slowly forming her lamica member as it rubs between Deni's thighs and against her sex.

"Your mine darling...so why not just enjoy it....your clearly turned on." Miatro whispered as Lena would soon peek into the room and see Miatro and Deni together. The woman pressed against a wall and being kissed by her owner. Breasts exposed and being groped and that member that had fucked poor Lena before was seen rubbing between the alien woman's thighs. Miatro's nose twitched lightly before she turns and playfully locks eyes with Lena. "Ah...hello Lena darling..." She cooed not looking the least bit bothered at being caught with the woman as her tail moved away from Deni as she focuses on Lena.

Her eyes looked at the phallic fruit and grins at her. "Ooh naughty girl...if you wanted a dildo to play with, I could've provided you with some toys." She teases to loving how easy she could rile up these two. "Hmm do sit down and watch though." She teases pointing to a nearby couch while she was letting Deni feel and Lena see as that cock began to slowly push into Deni's folds now. "Your both mine after all.., you'll both be seeing everything of each other soon." She cooed with a giggle. Seeing Lena's reaction to the sex show infront of the human.

Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:24 am

Lena had no idea what she was walking into when she rounded the corner so it came as quiet the shock to see both Miatro and their hostess Deni together. Lena's cheeks instantly flushed a new shade of red as her eyes widely opened in alarm just as Deni was forced to let out a passionate moan the moment her lips were free to do so.

"Ah! M-Mia!" Lena shouted with surprise just as Miatro would notice her audience of one. Deni meanwhile would be on the tail end of noticing the human as she would look in Lena's direction with a panicked look on her face. "AH! I-Its not what it looks like!" Deni said with a pancied tone of voice just before Miatro disproved that obvious lie and tore open Deni's blouse with little warning. Lena's would watch as the blue skinned hostess squeal with embarrassment as her blouse was ripped open, torn down to its last button as perfectly sculpted breasts bounced free from their confinements. Deni's luscious breasts peaked with dark blue areolas that Lena could help but gawk at as she heard the sound of discarded buttons tick tacking against the hard flooring.

Miatro was making it well known what it was she intended to do as she molested the hostess in front of lena before giving the human a playful look out of the corner of her eyes. Lena noticed the sinister snake like leer she gave her. It send a nervously but excitable chill down Lena's spine, forcing Lena to take a cautious step back just as Deni once again would let out a new moan as she felt something big thick and hard glide between her thighs.

"AH! OHHEAA!! I-Its so big!!! UAh! M-ma'am! I-I do not think it will f-fit!" Deni tried to object but her words were ignored as Miatro was acknowledging her true prize, Lena as Miatro gave the human a playful wink followed by teasing words that would spark the exact reaction Miatro desired from her rented human pet as she would see Lena jump and look at the phallic shaped fruit in her hand, before she hid it behind her back as if Miatro didn't already see it. Lena would blush, embarrassed by her own actions, how stupid trying to hide it was as she would look away and shake her head. "T-thats not why I have it!! I-its to eat!" Lena said flustered and annoyed. "I just don't know how to eat it yet..." Lena said under her breath before she would peak back at Miatro with a blush as her savior pointed to a nearby sofa and ordered her to sit and watch.

"w-what? Y-you want me too.... watch?" Lena would blush at the request as she would timidly look to Miatro then the Deni just as the poor blue skinned alien women would arch and throw her head back as Miatro was beginning to impale her on that thick meaty shaft Lena was already too familiar with. "AHHH!!! AOHHHH! I-ITS TO BIG!! M-MA'AM! ITS TOO BIG PLEASE!!!" Deni screamed in ecstasy, trembling as her eyes flicked to Lena's just before she would moan. "AGH! D-DONT LOOK!!" Deni would cry with embarrassment just as Lena would look away afther taking a seat on the sofa Miatro asked her to sit on.

"S-sorry.... I.." Lena stammered with confliction, squirming restlessly in her seat as the sights and sounds were making her uneasy. Deni asked her to look away, but Miatro demanded she watched as Lena couldn't help but peak again just as Deni was swoly being impaled down Miatro's length.

Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:19 pm

Miatro smirks at Lena watching the fun reactions from both of them while Deni's breasts were exposed as her blouse was ripped open. Teasing and working poor Deni's pussy with her cock preparing to storm her insides. Giggling at the reaction from the adorable Lena when she teased her about the phallic shaped fruit. "Oh you don't know...that's a rather lewd fruit, I've seen it used a few times. It's skin is very thick and unedible." Miatro informed playfully teasing and working Deni's folds as she groaned plunging her cock inside the pussy.

Despite Deni's screams of bliss she kept speaking to Lena while the girl sat down on the couch. "You have to peel the skin off to get at the juicy fruit inside...but that fruit is a very lewd one and it won't soften it's skin without something special." She teases. "It's known as the Ludo fruit." Miatro added in. "But to get at it's juicy inside....you gotta orgasm on it." She laughs when Lena hears that and no doubt reacts. "So keep watching us and don't be afraid to pleasure yourself you lewd girl." She calls her out before she kisses Deni's lips to silence her cries for Lena to not look while slamming her cock again and again into Deni's folds.

Miatro was curious if Lena would actually do it and would be very amused if she would. But she for now focused on her lover here. Kissing Deni and conquering her mouth with her tongue while thrusting and slamming her cock deep into the alien womans pussy while the tail squeezes her breasts. She playfully began moving herself and Deni off the wall and carries the alien woman to one of the chairs infront of Lena...sitting herself down and breaking the momentary kiss she turns Deni around into a reverse cowgirl position making sure Deni and Lena lock gazes and Lena sees the bouncing breasts and the sight of that cock thrusting in and out and forming a bulge inside Deni's belly with how deep it was thrusting inside.

Miatro grins as she thrusts and bounces Deni on the cock. "Hmm Lena darling...if your not too busy using that fruit...why not give Deni here a little attention...her breasts could use a human touch." She teases wondering if Lena was turned on enough to join in and make this into a little threesome.

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:23 am

Miatro knew how to make things awkward for both her helpless tour guide and her poor pet, Lena was so caught up in the situation she found herself in that she almost didn't understand what the lamica meant by the ludo fruit being "a lewd fruit" however the moment Miatro gave her that chilling glare and the way she captured poor Deni's lips Lena instantly registered the message that rattled around inside of overwhelmed mind just as Miatro impaled Deni on her thick alien member and the hostess let out a passionate moan between kissing lips.

Lena's would glare wide eyed at the pair as they kissed and fucked right in front of her, Miatro had no shame, Deni had no say in the matter as Lena would catch the look from Miatro as the Lamica glared at her from the side and continued to ravage poor Deni could could do nothing but bounce and spasm on her mistress alien lamica cock while she felt a conquering snake tongue slither into her mouth and coil around her own stealing her breath away as well as any fight Deni had to resist as Lena would meanwhile watch with surprise, and nervous shame written clearly on her face, however Miatro might notice that there was a sparkle of excitement on her pets face as Lena would visually and audibly swallow and nervous gulp before staggering back on her heels to plop down on a nearby sofa, still watching the sexual display unfold.

Lena watched, blushing at sight of Deni and Miatro going at it hot and heavy. Miatro slammed up into Deni while the blue skin hostess let out passionate cries into their joined lips, muffled shouts and moans escaped their open mouth kiss. Lena would watch from her seat, her thighs rubbing together, one hands restlessly skimming the sofa cushion while the other gripped the lewd lubo fruit as Lena could not help but think about the night before, the mental image of herself being dominated on the kitchen table by the lamica she had only known for less then a day, the way Miatro carried her around the ship, taking her on the counters and hallways, the thought was already making Lena breath heavily and excitedly and before she knew it her hand was already rubbing at her inner thigh as Lena sat forward to watch, her eyes now locked on the situation as Miatro was already shifting things to a nearby chair, moving it in front of Lena so that both Deni and Miatro were fucking right there in the entry to the suite.

"Ahh... " Lena would gasp a soft moan as she touched her self, her finger's rubbing her damp womanhood as she watched, her hand gripping the Lubo fruit tightly as she squeezed it before slowly Lena had it resting on her knee as she began to rub herself at the sights and sounds of both Miatro and Deni lewd show, however it would be at about this point Deni would have that kiss break from her gasping lips and blushing face to suddenly find her self being turned around to face her second guest.

"Agh!! D-dont look! Ah! P-please!! Look away!" Deni cried politely, her eyes locking with Lenas as Lenas did the same. The two helpless girls would glaring directly at each other as Deni continued to bounce and ride Miatros impressively massive cock, surge so deeply up into her body that there was a noticeable bulge on her belly from the length of Miatro's cock impacting her cervix, Lena meanwhile watching, her eyes wide with a honry confusion that was already making her question her decisions until Lena's own excitement got the better of her. Miatro wouldn't have even finish her sentence asking Lena to join in as she would see the human get up off the sofa and quickly approach as Lena would capture Deni's lips in her own while her hands would quickly grasp at two bouncing blue globes of flesh, capturing poor Deni in Miatro's happy threeway.

Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:10 am

Miatro would glance at Lena briefly during her fun times having brought one of her little drones along so it's camera recorded the whole situation as Deni was fucked and made out with before Lena. The human girls arousal building and building at the display of Deni's domination. Plopped on a sofa to watch while she began wandering her hands over her body. Miatro letting this be recorded and would be shared of course with a certain boss of Lena's. Especially when Lena began touching herself...Miatro grinning as she saw this in the corner of her eye and chuckles into the kiss before breaking it finally. "Hmm such a lewd little slut." She cooed playfully before turning Deni around to face Lena.

She kept fucking and thrusting into Deni's folds bulging her belly with her girth as Lena could only watch before the human approached and soon kissed Deni's lips! Hands groping those breasts as Miatro's eyes gleamed in joy before her long tail moved in and slowly looped around both girls shoulders smirking as she wrapped and looped her long tail around them both trapping the pair in a liplock kiss with Lena's hands able to keep molesting those breasts of Deni...as the coils moved tighter and deeper resting on their waists before the tails tip moves between Lena's legs and without any warning pushes into her folds!

Miatro grins thrusting her tail into Lena and her cock into Deni...intent on giving both girls a lewd time. Arousing both and making them fall into this lustful environment as Lena's body would no doubt be so happy to have something thrusting inside it again as Miatro was now playing with two lovely girls at once.

Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:38 pm

Before Lena joined her lips to meet Deni's own, Lena was in the moments of finding herself, hands wandered her inner thighs while her knees rubbed together in sexual stress, her hips jolted as she was catching herself in the moment as her fingertips skimmed under her sarong and teased herself while she watched Miatro and Deni both kiss up until the decisive moment the blue skinned hostess was spun around on her mistresses thick cock to face her.

It would have been a surprise for both, Deni glared at Lena as Lena glared back, both wide eyes with shock before in a moment of desperation Deni politely cried. "Agh!! D-dont look! Ah! P-please!! Look away!" It was this cute and shameful embarrassing display that sent the humans heart racing with excitement and her desire to fly through the roof as she almost threw herself at the pair to simply be a part of it.

Lena couldn't help it she was being coaxing to join in, her mind was swimming with desire and Miatro was right there with open arms, even a second playmate to ease things along as Teigrin's training had done a lot to re enforced such desires, however it was every master and mistress Lena has endured that has turned her into such a little nympho as Miatro would watch her rented pet spring to her feet and hastily approach the pair and capture the blue skinned hostesses lips in a surprise kiss while Miatro was buried so deep inside of her.

Deni would squeal with embarrassed panic as the lowly human stole her lips and caused things to only get worse as soft hands came up to molest those bouncing blue globes of gorgeous flesh as Lena squeezed them gently, taking care to not be to rough as both of Miatroa's pets came together in a hot and steamy kiss as cute lovably sounds escaped them both!

Lena's tongue lashed ageist Deni's own as the blue skinned hostesses mouth gasped ageist the humans advances. Lena pressing against Deni as she wrapped one arm around her, caressing her back while Miatro continued to thrust up into her, adding to the intense heat of the moment before Miatro might notice the way Lena's hand skimmed lower to gently massage Deni's tight blue and rather shapely rear end that was still covered by Deni's skirt, panties, and stockings Miatro simply pushed aside.

Lena would fiercing kiss Deni, not caring anymore that Miatro was playing her good, Deni meanwhile was still an embarrassed wreck as she struggled in vain yet don't pull away in mix of fear of upsetting her guests and also the fact it felt so good as she melted into both the Lamica and the human pets embrace even as Miatro worked her tail to envelop both helpless beauties without much of a fight. Lena's lips wouldn't break from Deni's to breath until the human felt the constricting nature of Miatroa's tail forcing them both to rear back their heads and let out ragged gasps. Deni's cute sounds a mix of moans and heavy inhales as Miatro's trust continued to drive her into a soft jolting bounces between scales as she rubbed up agiest Lena would looked passed her to Miatro with a confused and sexually drunk look on her face. "M-Me Ah! Me too!" Lena would whine softly before Miatro would give her what she wanted as Lena trembled as she felt the tickling sensation of scales kiss her skin, before the gentle tip of the lamica's tail was being slowly driven up into her, forcing Lena's jaw to drop open as she let out a passionate moan that would mix with the sound of Deni's own.

Miatro played Lena like a well tuned instrument, she was catching her on camera with a resort employee.... it was so juicy that Teigrin would be having a field day with the recording once it was finished. Miatro so far doing a excellent job on her part, especially adding new potential to what was starting out to be a excellent porno as Miatro would have numerous places in her own suite to have fun with her pets besides the entery hall, the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room, the pool or hottub on the landing outside the bedroom, or if Miatro felt very darning she could even choose to take a ride back down the glass elevator, the resort was her playground and she had two hotties to fuck on every horizontal surface.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Miatro grinned as she coiled around both Lena and Deni...pressing the pair closer together rubbing their near naked bodies together while her cock kept thrusting into Deni's folds the serpentine cock throbbing before she groaned and finally gifted Deni a little flood of her cum into her womb. Teasing her with the sensation of the fluids flooding inside her. Miatro's drone recording it all. Deni's adorable reaction and pleading with Lena to look away and the girl responds by joining in and kissing the sexy alien woman.

"Hmm your doing wonderful darling." Miatro hissed into Deni's ear. "I'll have to give you a very generous tip for your service." Miatro whispered as she licks and kisses her cheek before turning to Lena and leans in and catches the girls lips kissing her deeply on the lips. "Hmm your bodies are mine." She whispered teasingly as the recording continued as the coils squeezed their upper bodies together while her tail and cock kept thrusting into Deni and Lena's folds.

She focused on enjoying this show as she'd have countless other times to make more porno's all for Teigrin to use however he wishes as Deni and Lena were the main stars in this sexy show the pair pressed together and either moan or kiss as they were fucked again and again. Miatro then grins pulling her tail and cock out of them...before she turns them around and buries her cock into Lena's folds and thrusts her tail into Deni's folds! Switching their positions now as she looks at Deni teasingly. Giving her a wink and giggle while working them over and over making sure she gets a few orgasms from them both while her cock floods both girls at least once with her cum.

Soon a little break followed as both Deni and Lena were laid on a couch with Deni underneath and Lena ontop for now the camera showing the lewd aftermath of their fun as Miatro hissed in pleasure. "Hmm and send." She cooed as the recording finished and finally sends it off to Tei'grin as a surprise for the alien. Miatro waiting with amusement for when the pair come out of their sexual high and see their states. Miatro stripping them both naked to watch the fireworks.

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:00 pm

Miatro would have her fun playing with her two pets, Lena the sexy human outlaw princess, and Deni, a mere resort employee with a dynamite body. If Miatro didn't know better then she never could have believed this entire situation came together naturally, almost liked a script in a cheap skin flick, however it was happening and Miatro's employer would be more then happy get the footage and photographs for his own personal collection as well as the uncut sex tape and potential publicity for a scandal at this fine top of the line resorts... sadly Deni would likly get fired for this but Teigrin was sure he could work something out for her once the smoke cleared and Miatro taught her a few things.

Deni would hopefully learn a few things during the night with Miatro and Lena. Lena was a human yet she knew her way around, while Miatro was the true skill that sent everything over the top as the lamica had no issue sexualy dominating and overwhelming them both in to submission with her fem cock and tail, showing the pair equal attention through the night as Deni cried for Lena to look away and cease, but the human was hardly in the state to stop or refuse what Miatrao wanted to see.

By the time the night was over Lena and Deni where both exhausted to the point of unconsciousness, Miatro triumphantly over two spent hotties at her mercy as she would snap pictures and foot of the pair in their unconscious states before going further to humiliate the two later as the horny lamica couldnt resist stripped the pair of their already ruined clothes. Lena was a simple matter, she wasn't wearing much in the first place, however Deni was in full business attire, blouse, skirt, stockings. Lamica would have a blast undressing the blue skinned alien like a present, ripping into her clothes like wrapping paper and leaving bits and pieces scattered around the room only to add to the fun to come. Neither Deni or Lena had a change of clothes and Miatro would be in charge of what they would wear or not wear for the remainder of their stay at the resort, yet that would be something to worry about later as the two where carefully laid down on the living room sofa, naked, Lena on top and the new Deni on bottom, their joined bodies covered in beads of sweat and the scent of sex from their work out the night before.

""Hmm and send." Miatro would coo as she sent the finished recording to her employer Tei'grin who would eventually getting the hot and steamy massage as Miatro's communicator would soon buzz with a replied text. "XD. Fucking. Nice. LOL. " The text would read, short and sweet, Tei'grin clearly amused and pleased as Miatro would receive the reply just as Lena began to stir away.

Lena would slowly return to consciousness afther her wild ride on the Miatro snake train with a groggy look on her face as cute sleepy eyes would slowly open and she would wience as she sat up off the warm blue body pillow she cuddling in her sleep, her face having once been pressed up against soft blue orbs as Lena would look around confused at first, disoriented and before suddenly her eyes went wide at the shocking revelation and who she was naked on the sofa with.

"Ah!!! Ma! Maaahhh!" Lena would stutter suddenly, her face turning bright red as she looked down at Deni's sleeping face before trying to quickly get up, yet the moment she didnt Lena found that her hand had firmly planted on Deni's chest, the blue skinned aliens impressively endowed breast squishing under her finger tips rousing her awake with a suddenly surprised cry of panic. "AUh! W-what!! Who!!!" Deni cried as she instantly attempted to push Lena off of her, yet the two were tangled in their own arms and legs as Miatro would be rewarded with the fireworks she craved as both her cuties woke with a shock as they struggled against each other as hands groped flesh, arms and thighs rubbed, and breasts smashed against breasts as Lena and Deni both wrestled to escape each other, yet both where to clumsy afther just waking up.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:03 am

Miatro grins having stripped both girls naked and enjoying the lovely skin contrast of pink and blue before she sent the file with the unedited recording and various pictures she had on both girls in lewd positions and their adorable little cuddling moment too and she was glad that Tel'grin enjoyed the show too. She grins as she heard Lena waking up and smirks watching the fireworks as Lena would noticed herself naked with an equally naked alien woman and while trying to get away she groped the alien womans breasts. Then came Deni's own freak out as the pair became a mess of limbs on the couch as Miatro chuckles playfully recording the little wrestling show for a funny moment to share later.

"Alright girls calm down," Miatro's voice cooed as she wraps her tail around Lena's waist and lifts her away from Deni as Miatro casually smiles her hands rubbing into Lena's shoulders. "Hmm sorry I didn't seperate you but you were clinging to each other like lovers it was too cute I even took a picture." She teases showing only the pair cuddling picture. She grins at them. "Now then, I think it's time we go enjoy the sights outside and explore the beach...and Deni, I expect you to accompany us, I trust you have a swimsuit to use for yourself?" Miatro asked with a raised eyebrow. "If not I think I got a few that might fit you, I'm not having my personal assistant have heatstroke out in the tropical beach." She said even if Deni's attire was a bit of a mess right now. Letting Lena sit on the couch now with Deni as she grins at them both. No doubt waiting for the reactions.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 pm

Miatro would get to see the two freak out, the otherwise cute display only making the pair that much more desirable as Lena fought Deni as both struggled to escape the other in a sensual display of naked wrestling. Gasps, cries, shouts and even moans moans escaped them giving Miatro plenty of footage to work with for later until she finally intervened and Lena froze as a familiar tail was wrapped around her waist and she was lifted into the air by off the gasping blue skinned hostess as Lena flailed slightly only to find herself being reeled into Miatro's arms.

"W-wha! Who!?!?!" Lena cried curly as she frantically looked around, her eyes darting back to look at Miatro as Deni at the same time sat up off the sofa, her arms coming to cover both of her impressive breasts in a effort to conceal her modesty, yet Lena and Miatro had both seen enough of the resort employee already. "W-whats going on!" Deni would cry with surprise, panting afther the struggle as last night's events were still foggy for both it seemed.

Lena would weakly struggle against Miatro as she held her back, the outlaw princess glaring at the lamica with surprise before slowly calming down as her shoulders were rubbed, yet Miatro would soon spark another cute reaction from both afther doing her best to explain the situation, even offering up pictures of both Lena and Deni cuddling together afther being spent the night before. Miatro would only see the looks on their faces as flushed cheeks darkened, Lena's a faint pinkish red while Deni's was more of a violet. The two would be speechless as they looked at the images Miatro tossed out only to slowly meet their gaze. It would be a moment before Deni would speak up. "AH!!! Y-you must delete those!! T-thats not... You can't keep those!!! I-if my managers saw them!! I-it cant cost me my job!!!" Deni said with a gasp of shock as her emerald green eyes darted from Lena's sapphire blues to Miatroa's ruby reds, yet the lamica seemed to have no interest in Deni's concern as the poor hostess would recoil with a confused glare. "W-what? a swimsuits? I-I.... no? W-where are my clothes!?!" Deni said before looking around.

Lena would meanwhile look to Deni with a shameful look in her eye, slowly recalling how she was somewhat caught up in the heat of the moment the night before, yet Lena would slowly begin to look back at her mistress/ "M-Mia!? W-what do you think your doing?" Lena gasped out before Miatro slowly released her to stand on her own as Lena too would turn to face Miatro, her arms coming up to cover her breasts slight, a hint of shame coming over her in the presence of a stranger Miatro roped into her games. "You.. you didn't need to drag her into this too!! T-this wasn't part of the arrangement!!" Lena said with concern for the hostess as Deni would silently but timid nod behind her, not that the human or the blue skinned hostess knew the true dealtales about any such dealings.

"I-I can't believe this... I... I'm so embaressed!!! I-I apologize for my manner of... of dress? I.... where is my?" Denai said with panic as she would franticly look about the room for her clothes, yet Miatro torn those off her body the night before and the only thing she would likely find here scraps of clothes and bits of underwear.... Lena and Denis only options for clothes now where what Miatro were willing to lend them both.

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next