View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Down Time (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: Down Time (for Phoebe)
The fighters were quickly closing the distance. If not for the suicidal bomb rigged shuttles one would have declared they were overkill. Even with that being the case they would easily overwhelm the shuttle at range, which they were about to enter.

She busied herself with coms while Hope kept an eye on the pilot. Their prisoner was nervous that was for sure. Almost as if the ships were playing a game of chicken only that the game would end abruptly when those fighters got into range. On a positive note most of the fighting was behind them so if they could get past these ships they were in the clear unless something unforeseen happened.

The silence was tense for a few seconds. When it appeared that the broadcast didn't go through there was a crackle from the comms. An organic masculine voice answered her.

“Happy hunting Corporal Dennings.” Droids would have made the situation more complex. They were too rigid at times and even if the info was bought they would try them up until it was confirmed. At least one of the fighter pilots recognized her name, someone had a hunch or thought that if she was attempting to flee the enemy vessel she would have done so in all that confusion. Perhaps the game Incorporated a renown with her Allies or some of them. So far the game adapted to a wide array of things.

Able to jump away from the battle the pilot let out a deep breath. He was shaking. Fatigued as he performed an adrenaline dump after inputting those coordinates. There was little more to do but pass time as the FTL drive kicked in. It did give them time to rummage through the shuttle and while there were few things of interest Phoebe found an emergency vac suit. She could get changed and keep the helmet she scavenged instead of using the one with the suit. Of course her current one wouldn't protect her from vacuum but it wouldn't take long to switch them. There were two suits, likely for a pilot and passenger. Most of these craft were short range but this one had an FTL drive. Still it was meant to be used short range so help wouldn't be far off.

When they came out into real space there was no capital vessel. Sensors picked it up on the edge of the system where it was stationary. They were assured that the coordinates were correct, they didn't want the ship dropping on top of the capital ship. Still the other vessel had not contacted them. Maybe it had and there was a delay with the distances. The shuttle didn't appear to have real time comms so anything not within close range would have significant delays.

“OK, plans. Whether or not we've been detected yet I don't see them changing much. We can see it so it should be able to see us. Assuming your challenge codes allow us to dock with one of their hangers we can either try a blitz-Grieg and come out shooting, secure that hanger and take it from there. Or ...” Hope paused as she thought things through not secure in her thoughts at all.

“We sneak out of a maintenance hatch and have this dufus make up some sort of story about having to flee the other ship without the saurian. I don't like having to thrust him.”

“Uh, I'm right here.”

“But without knowing were the scientist is or how best to take down that ship before hand. I guess we could try to slow it down, perhaps get a message out to get help here. I'm not good with plans. Point me in a direction and I shot or swing. Anyway we have a bit of time before we get close. I'm not pilot but in my experience covering the distance to that ship at sublight gives us at least half an hour.”

It was almost three times as long as that, Phoebe could tell with a quick glance. Assuming that they didn't increase speed or their target begin to move closer or farther away.

Better Lucky than good ...

Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:30 pm

A moment of peaceful thinking couldn’t have been more comforting than it was right then and there. With the battle behind them, at least that particular risk had been eliminated. Were it not for the fact they were far from done, her reaction would’ve been similar to that of their male passenger. Their resources were down to what they had on them and whatever could be found aboard the shuttle. A search allowed Phoebe to get out of those tattered rags and into something far less humiliating.

Hope had to keep an eye on their guest while one set of clothing replaced the other in an effort to cover up the aroused woman’s body. Swollen nubs ached in the cool air, a constant tease as so much of her longed for attention though the girl denied herself the pleasure for now. It was just a game. A game that’d end eventually. There was no need to further humiliate herself than when it came to dealing with that vile Saurian in the first place.

The suit didn’t offer much protection, but it would do. For the moment, the vac helmet had been set aside and her current one taken off to breathe a bit more freely. Shaking her head, letting some of that now slightly more than shoulder length hair pour out across her fair skin, Phoebe breathed out a sigh of relief herself. Relief for those urges still haunting her flesh

Afterwards, it was back to the cockpit. The jump completed, consoles created readouts that filled her in on their new surroundings. The Orion wasn’t too far, but far enough to leave quite a trip.

Yellow eyes wandered to hope with a nod of the woman’s head. “You’re probably a far better shot than I am, and a killer with that blade of yours. I’m the better pilot. I don’t think playing to either one of our strengths alone would be a good idea. It depends on how much personnel’s hanging around the hangar, I suppose, but if we went in guns blazing they’d know they’ve got hostiles on board straight away.”

“I’m for sneaking out of this shuttle and deeper into the ship, hopefully without being seen. We don’t know where to go and company only makes tracking down our target, or a terminal to access vital information about the ship far more inconvenient than it needs to be.” Her focus drifted to the other pilot for a moment. “That requires you to make up some sort of story about the Saurian, like my friend said. I think it’s more likely you’ll give us up straight away so there’s that. Sorry for the mistrust, but we don’t know you.”

In the same vein their recently acquired vac suits could come in handy. She briefly thought about deploying outside the shuttle prior to entering the hangar though that’d leave them at the mercy of their current prisoner’s keeping-his-mouth-shut capabilities. Alternatively, one could keep their captive in check while the other attempts to leap from the shuttle to the Orion and head in through a maintenance shaft of some sort, which was a risk in itself, and would likely leave the other stranded on the shuttle for a while. Splitting up didn’t sound too appealing either.

The idea to have him pretend they’re his prisoners didn’t get much further than an initial thought. It’d do nothing but render them completely defenseless. She trusted him to betray them at the first opportunity.

She shuddered. It wasn’t easy to think with her body as hot as a burning sun, less so with the limited assets they had at their disposal. One thing Phoebe agreed on though they lacked on certainty on it working at all. “We can try sending a message to the fleet beforehand, but I’m not sure the Orion’s sensors won’t register it somehow. That’d likely turn us into minced meat long before we board the ship. Still, they may be able to finish what we started if we’re captured or worse.”

Looking at the instruments, Phoebe corrected Hope on one other thing. “Try three times that. Twice if we speed up to maximum impulse .. In short, we’ll be hanging out together a little while longer. So you can kick your feet up, if you want.” It’d be up for debate whether her companion would want to tie the other pilot up for the duration of the flight to have some peace of mind.

“Since you’re here,” The young blonde turned to him again, looking him up and down for a moment. “Have you got any information about the ship we could use?” She flashed a light smile, leisurely settling back in her seat with one thigh draped over the other. “You’re not that big of a dufus after all. You’re actually quite smart. You haven’t done anything stupid since we took you along. I’m sure you’ll find we’re keeping our word now as we’ve kept it back then. So .. I’m not interested in mindless bloodshed. All we want is that one Saurian, alright? Anything to help us get to him would be much appreciated.”

Whether he knew anything about the Orion or not, it was worth a shot. Sooner or later, they’d be in touch with the crew. Should they be the ones contacting them first? They were expected, after all, thus sending a message may not be necessary at all. The delay warranted explanation, of course, but since they had someone with them whose survival also depended on not being blown to hell, perhaps it was best to leave that decision up to him.

Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:43 am

Hope considered for a moment. Shooting up the ship and drawing attention wasn't the best idea. Too much attention that would only make things worse. Still it was tough thinking that anyone was a worse shot then she was. She was qualified with her weapon as Phoebe would be even if she didn't use it for a while there was a baseline she could refer too.

Sending a message now could be bad. If it were detected it was game over. She doubted that the capital ship would be able to blast them unless they were very close. They had the range but their guns were calibrated in targeting other capital ships other than those point defense weapons. It was more likely that they'd be swarmed by fighters. At best the Orion would be spooked and simply jump away again.

“Hm ...” she considered the belly maintenance hatch to sneak out of the shuttle. Even evacuating the shuttle before it got into the hanger had merit. Both left them vulnerable to their prisoner keeping his mouth shut. She glanced about for something to secure him when the issue of time was brought up. Not seeing anything that inspired her she didn't attempt to get creative not too worried about the guy overpowering them. Even if he tried the pilot didn't look all that strong. Nothing her blade couldn't handle.

The pilot was paying more attention to Phoebe. Especially when she remove her helmet. Relaxing as she did and asking about the ship he was torn between staring and averting his gaze. Still nervous now in a different way seeing that they were out of danger. Almost like …

It was almost as if he didn't know how to react around his captives. Torn between obeying and pleasing them. “No, I'm not a dufus. The Orion has the same layout as the other ship. All their vessels of the same type are more or less copies of one another. Some might be better furnished than others based on their commander's tastes but most are spartan.

“I can keep my mouth shut regardless of your plans. If I had to guess the saurians would be split up. The son likely on the bridge taking command and the father put to work in the labs straight away. At least it's that way most times I've played through this scenario,”
and there it was the pilot was another player.

“I've played on both sides of this scenario and thought that it was a safe one when the Belzar path was opened to me. Listen, I'm not eager to die a virgin!”

He colored as that slipped out. Hope simply giggled and shook her head. Having died before in this game she didn't think much about being killed in this game. That reaction only prompted their prisoner to react emotionally.

“It can happen! On hellacious mode if you select the Belzar path. I heard that people have been disappearing, those that have failed. I selected this scenario because I thought it would be easy on the side of the enemy and for the most part it has!” He glanced away briefly. “They're just rumors … but the Keltorians control everything. All the tech so I figured that all the talk was just that. Things that could be covered up with ease. Reports changed to suit their whim for whatever reason, it all screamed conspiracy theory to me. Even now I'm not so sure but I have no intention of finding out. As soon as I get to a terminal I'm logging out. Hell with being a completionist.”

Hope shook her head at that. It seemed stupid to risk one's life to get a secret character that wasn't so secret … she didn't understand what bonuses would be worth it. Nor did she think that there was anything to this conspiracy. Best guess was that some of the tourists were sent to hospitals for treatment; heart attacks and the like, nothing different from any other place with so many people going through the parks daily. Gamers probably started the rumors based on other players “disappearing”. Vacations ended, and really what player was so invested in what was going on with another.

“Someone's paranoid. Anyway the two are likely to be separated which is good seeing how tough one was. They're practically on separate parts of the ship too. I can find the labs from the hanger easy enough. Either side of the ship too. It's pretty much the same. Though if we space walk we can avoid any internal security. Inside it's a bit harder but there are plenty of maintenance shafts and vents to move through at a slower pace if we want to use stealth.”

Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:19 pm

Another player? She had her doubts about them being around from the beginning, but apparently they weren’t entirely alone. The scenario played on her fears every now and then which only made her think there weren’t more truly sentient beings among them. It colored her surprised though not as much as their fellow pilot whose panic allowed for one particular secret to slip.

There was more to it than that. Some theories about vanishing players were getting him all freaked out hence Phoebe briefly placed a hand on his knee, drawing even more attention to herself. Soft yellow eyes, light smile and faint crimson cheeks, all flanked by wondrous blonde bangs, much to devote his focus to considering they’d be here for a while. “Alright, let’s not worry about that now. It’ll only get you more worked up. Just focus on the here and now and you’ll have an easier time waiting for the game to come to an end.”

Slackened slightly in her stance given the lack of tension other than the heat within, Phoebe’s shapely frame allowed one to forget they were actually headed for the enemy ship. Sighing softly, arms crossed before her chest, her breaths still exalted what little bosom had been hidden beneath her more dignified attire. “Still haven’t got much of a clue as to what the Belzar path actually is, but people keep bringing it up. It’s got to be quite special, huh?” Her smile widened at that. “The game’s a first for me, so there’s that. Haven’t got the experience to be worried about anything at all though those Keltorians sure are creeping me out sometimes, I’ll give you that.”

Best to calm him down for the moment, she thought, although there was no telling what the Keltorians were doing behind the scenes. Messing around with her mind to make the stay more pleasant had been appreciated, but didn’t fully feel right. Still, nothing that’d make her worry she or any member of her group would be abducted or anything of the sort. That’s just silly.

Whether it was endearing or exciting to receive the news of his inexperience, the girl wasn’t sure. She found her eyes stealing over him at times, same with Hope. Simmering away in a sea of unfulfilled needs conjured thoughts that were meant to be suppressed. The idea to pop his cherry and rid themselves of all tension certainly came to mind as a result. Were the two of them alone it might’ve played out that way sooner or later. She had to save a bit of face here and the game would end at some point anyway. Phoebe’d simply have to wait until evening when she and Kurgan retired to one of the hotel’s rooms.

Going over the plan again made her sit more upright and take an inventory of what they had left. Two EMP grenades went with the droids back in the hangar. Not much against a being of flesh and blood, but those were off the list of things available against hostiles. She had one more frag grenade, but that’s all her tattered uniform could hold at the time. Whether that’d be enough to bring their target down, similar to the Saurian Hope dispatched earlier, remained to be seen, but at least they had the proper tools to try and make it happen.

After tucking the explosive back into her suit, Phoebe’s gaze wandered to Hope once more. “Yeah, I think we’re better off embarking before we hit the hangar, have a little space walk and all that. I’m not too keen on spending more than an hour on this shuttle only to be killed or imprisoned as soon as we reach the Orion.”

She certainly never died in the game, but almost died outside of it. Those Saurians left enough of an impression to not make her want to relive those moments. With a quiet nod to herself, the space walk was more than preferable in that regard. “We’ll take it from there. Find the labs and eliminate the scientist while avoiding detection as much as possible. It’ll take longer, but will save us time from having to deal with security on a more conventional route.”

With that settled, their guest had her undivided attention once more. “So you’re not actually human, are you?” Avatars as part of the game certainly made it possible to look like one. Human males in space had to be the rarest find of all though she wondered whether they were part of the game or if every player viewed each other as different aliens entirely. She didn’t know the extent of whatever apparatus they were hooked up to.

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:46 am

With a hand on his knee the pilot colored. He glanced down at the hand then up at her. Something told Phoebe that this was the closest he had come to intimate contact unless one counted hugs from his mom or other relatives.

“Right. Relax.”
He sighed. “Just a game.”

The later was more to himself in hopes of dispelling the crazy notions and rumors that he heard. As illogical as they were it was tough not becoming paranoid when the stakes were this high and he was on the spot. It was easy to believe that old creepy house wasn't haunted until you found yourself in it late at night. Every creek and groan priming one for the supernatural that was all in one's head.

Thoughts on the Belzar path distracted him a little from the present. His inner nerd awakened. “Oh, it's tough. Well there's all sorts of Easter eggs and tasks that you have to do. Some easy, some difficult. Sometimes you just get lucky and find an item that let's you transform into one briefly. The Belzar species is vast. All manners of races. You wouldn't think that they were related to each other but they have a common ancestor.

“I guess the best descriptor for them is devils or demons. Each type vastly different then the last. Each with it's own set of abilities and talents that border on the supernatural. I won't get into all the science behind why they can do what they do but I don't think it's unnatural. Others told me one was in this scenario on Hellacious mode but I haven't found it yet. My guess is that there's a hidden item.”

If Hope caught her looks she didn't let on. Nor had she reacted to the pilot who was facing away from her anyway. With the plan rehashed she nodded. “Well, I'll suit up then. Think your good with him for a bit?”

She tapped the tip of her sword on the shoulder of the pilot reminding him that there was little he could hope to accomplish that wouldn't get him killed. They were still far enough away where they could get the hell out of here. Yes, they would fail but they wouldn't perish. If answered in the affirmative she dipped out of the cockpit to retrieve that suit and get ready. True it was early but she would have a little time to adjust to the suit which was unlike her current on. Hope wasn't use to zero G training, it had been a while, so getting use to the basics would help. With luck they wouldn't be outside the Orion too long.

“No, I'm not. My species is humanoid,” he paused thinking for a moment. “When I mentioned being a completionist earlier it goes beyond that. We Venir have certain gifts that allow us to gather the genetic material of other species. Blending them with our own. So not one of use is 100% Venir but a hybrid of Venir and another species. At least one other. As generations past we became hybrids of more species diluting our own bloodline in the process. So there are Venir with a blend of human genetics and other species along the way. Things are so mashed up it's tough to distinguish between them other than physical differences of species.

“Our own nature lets us breed with most mammalian species we've encountered so far.”
He explained. How human he actually looked was another matter. It seemed that his species were all chimera to a point. How diluted their genes were had been another matter. In a sense did the species still survive or had it become so mixed that it was effectively dead?

Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Since he appeared quite versed in the game there was little doubt he told them what he knew. No need to keep digging deeper. Likewise, the same enthusiasm for ingame secrets could be used to further his calmness a little although that hand had not left him until those words echoed in his ears. “Well, maybe you’ll find that hidden item on the Orion then, who knows? Quitting will only keep you from finding out.”

Personally, Phoebe decided for herself that some kind of fictional reward wouldn’t make hellacious mode worth it. All of it felt too real, too inescapable. You were stuck in the game until you found a terminal to get the hell out, no matter what. That encounter with the first Saurian was bound to make her think twice before committing to such a game again, even if the rewards for beating it were tempting enough to make her endure it even now.

The one strange thing to come out of this conversation, however, had to be the more than obvious blend of science fiction and fantasy. Demons, devils, those sounded a bit much for what this is all about. Still, given the numerous species she’d encountered and preferred not to encounter at all, might as well not dwell on that too much.

When it was high time for Hope to try on her new outfit, Phoebe merely nodded along, eyes wandering between the two. “Sure .. for a bit. I’m sure he won’t try anything.” Patting the blaster pistol at her waist served as another reminder to think twice about that sort of thing. The promise of that blade returning should be enough to make him think thrice.

Alone. They were alone now. What a blessing. A lingering stare followed Hope outside though once gone, there was only one more individual to focus on. Good thing he kept her distracted. The crimson that exalted the warmth flowing through her cheeks were but one of many signs where her thoughts might be headed otherwise. Not losing track was important, especially since she couldn’t be sure Hope wasn’t sticking around just of sight a little longer than necessary as to ensure their captive really had no desire to lash out at them. “Hmm .. I believe I catch your drift. Suppose two of you did that with entirely different species .. That means those hybrids would end up looking quite a bit different despite having the same Venir base, if you could call it that.”

She flashed a light smile at that. “Sounds rather unsettling to me .. You know, as a human, being confined to one species and all that. I meant no offense. I just couldn’t imagine dealing with that sort of thing on a regular basis, such as having grandparents potentially looking nothing like me.” Leaning against an armrest, further in his direction, those deep yellow eyes had already dulled some during her profound state of neglection. “Not to mention, I’d keep wondering what Venir looked like in the first place. That’s got to be the most interesting question to me.”

With such dilution essentially carrying on on forever, their true appearance and this identity had long since been lost. As he said, and she’d be interpreting just a little here, not one pure blooded Venir was left. Whether they had records of what the original looked like, they were truly gone in that sense. “Although .. Just out of curiosity .. Am I looking at the real you right now?” Her smile widened at that, followed by a tease. “Or do you just fancy humans a bit more than others?”

The blonde’s voice lowered slightly with the last part. Her breaths were growing deeper, her gaze softer though it never broke away from his at the time. She got more comfortable, to the point all tension left within her stemmed from the usual culprit. If anything, the atmosphere hardly felt like they were opposing factions on their way to another suicide mission. “The name’s Phoebe. You probably heard when I made that call to those fighters a while back. My friend back there is called Hope. We’re both humans. No smokes and mirrors there. You get what you see, essentially.”

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:38 am

Alone in the cockpit the pilot eyes followed Hope as she departed. His attention going from her to the pistol Phoebe patted. “No trouble ...” He relaxed once they were alone, well kind of.

“No one remembers hat a full blooded Venir looks like. We went to the stars ages ago and sort of found out by accident that we were compatible with most species. On the plus side we don't repulse other species like others. Few species have universal appeal. Humans being one of them. With such a variance in appearance numerous theories had been believed to be the reason of this. All debunked. From pheromones. To some sort of psionic or emphatic link. I can tell you from experience it's not an automatic thing. Perhaps it's charisma. Venir on a whole deal with numerous aliens and are skilled in interacting with them. I sort of have little charisma in that regard focusing more on gaming.”

As they continued to speak he became more relaxed. Especially with mention that the Belzar card could be on the Orion. He had been there a few times in other scenarios though not this one particular. He just assumed that it wouldn't be there now since he couldn't start off there.

“Well, I'm not a blob. I rather be human instead of a mongrel. Even the most pure of Venir have hundreds of species of ancestors. Most of us look like a blend of three or four of them. Most often something dominates, not all DNA is the same so there are some species that are more dominant, others more recessive like typical genes only with regards to species.

“In here I get to pick just one. You'd think that would seem limiting to me but being something that isn't “other” has it's appeal. I have some human markers though not as many as I'd like. You would be hard pressed to recognize me. Speech is more or less the same I haven't changed that. We Venir take to learning new languages an forms of communication easy. Pattern recognition and all that. Our brains are alarmingly good at deciphering them as well as puzzles and mazes.”[/color\

He smiled leaning a little closer. [color=#40FF00] “You can say that I fancy humans. Who doesn't?”
He considered his name for a moment. “You couldn't pronounce my Venir name. Few species can. I have not mastered a tongue yet were it comes close. I go by Finn. You're both human? What are the odds of that? Wow.”

He leaned back, looking away as he considered something. The way he blushed only hinted at his thoughts. Then he looked back. “You know while here in the game there's no fear of breeding … just saying ...” Though he was unsure if they could actually do any such thing in the game. Of course he didn't run afoul to Saurian muscle either.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:59 pm

Humanity’s heterogeneity was more than enough for Phoebe herself. Spread across a number of species, she could hardly fathom the Venir’s thoughts, but such are the cards one’s been dealt at the dawn of their own life. Being human in the grand scheme of things didn’t come without its disadvantages, but it was a pleasant thing to hear someone would rather be one despite their admittedly low standing in the universe.

Yet that conversation veered off in an entirely different direction though it’s one the young blonde had hoped for nonetheless. She caught that blush as much as her own became more prominent when faced with the possibility of finally satisfying that deep, maddening thirst for attention her body and mind were going through. Was it shameless to act on those needs? Perhaps, but inhibitions were something that suffered throughout her many days tending to all kinds of races against her will.

Amusingly enough, he caught her off guard regardless. “Not a man of subtlety, are you?” It was surprising to hear him be that blunt. That same sentence might be mistaken for confidence to cover up his perceived inexperience though she may have been wrong on that herself earlier. Either way, that sort of blatant clue wouldn’t go unnoticed. Now standing at half mast, those dreamy eyes and knowing smirk were plenty to convey a certain kind of unspoken response until Phoebe jumped into action.

“Alright then. Finn ..” She got up. Shifting from one side to the other, not even the cover of her current suit could hope to hide all there was to see about her curvatures. As a mere tease compared to what he had spotted earlier, however, it’d be more than enough. With but a slow albeit deliberate motion, her blaster was then extracted from its holster, resting calmly in her hand. The other drifted through rich blonde locks, brushing them back just a little more with a flirtatious wink.

“You know my partner’s not far from here ..” A lowered voice called to him while stepping close enough to have her free hand reach for and trail down his chest, wary that he might try and go for her weapon though she had her doubts at that point. “If you can keep it down, I’ll make it worth your while.”

He’s been quite direct earlier. She returned the favor. Had he been so inclined to acquiesce to her demands, setting the blaster aside would be next. His lap would be the perfect place for her to settle and torment him afterwards, getting to know whom and what she was working with in the process. Just burn through your desires and their time remaining in this world was bound to be far more pleasant than enduring any longer, she thought. Hope being near, but not within sight, was as much cause for the fear of getting caught as it was a thrill for much the same reason.

Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:19 am

“Usually no. But seeing that we could be vaporized or worse soon I find that the indirect approach would do little good.” Finn answered. Then his eyes widen in alarm as the blaster came out. His gaze directed to the weapon, that uneasy look washing away as he took in her reaction.

Phoebe could almost hear his heartbeat accelerate then relax only to pick up again for entirely different reasons. “My aim leaves much to be desired.” Even should he get that weapon away, even if he had the inclination of using it he doubted it would do him much good. Still if he incapacitated her he might be able to get a message out to the Orion at the cost of his life. Seeing that Hope would hear the weapon discharge and would probably come running.

That was far from his thoughts, however, and he was surprised that his comment had been well received. He should have been straight forward in his dealings with others. Such a shut in he was that he had never really calculated having any sort of success.

His chest was warm with that caress. Blood flow cut off from his brain for a moment as it was redirected. When Phoebe came down on his lap she found that he was quit hard and ready with just that touch. A moment later she felt that fierce throb timed with the beat of his heart. Finn grimaced in pleasure. Already cumming at that mere closeness. His features flushed, he was still hard and throbbing all to eager.

As the blaster was set aside she would note that he didn't even track it. “I'll … I'll be quit.” He answered. Hands set down over her hips unsure where to touch. There was a thrill in his eyes as his hands brushed over her sides ultimately finding the curve of her breasts. Once there he gave them a bit of a squeeze. Torn between taking it slow and taring right into her with the time constraints they were working with Finn showed his inexperience.

Such a simple touch made it clear that he hadn't even groped someone before. His breathing hitched. Though by the way he was throbbing she could have taken his pulse. Lips came up to press against her own while his hands fumbled in opening up that suit.

“Damn …” He gasped out. Shifting his attention from her lips to her neck then back again. His inexperience made him follow her lead should she deepen that kiss or even gentle it.

Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:16 am

Just how quickly the game became but a backdrop to their needs wasn’t lost on Phoebe at all. Finn sprung into action like a teenager living the dream of meeting their favorite porn star. Tension permeated the air, erotic in nature and almost palpable. The blaster had been forgotten the moment their bodies flushed together. Whether he’d actually creamed himself or was about to, it didn’t matter. If anything, it’d help him last longer for round two. There was more to come either way.

“Good ..” Sensual purrs were all she had for him, on top of keen eyes growing hazy with the sort of excitement which suffocated most other impulses. Hips ground against him for emphasis, aiding the dance of her body as eager hands explored it. He’d long since fallen captive between cushiony cheeks, the meaty backside whose futile effort to sheathe him in their midst remained unsuccessful, but rubbed his trapped girth mercilessly and in time with those eager throbs.

His punishment for blowing that early came in the form of perpetual rapture, lathering him in his own liquid shame. The mess would be secondary to such erotic torture, slow and methodical, an alluring concubine whose every movement spurred him on as much as it cautioned him not to indulge too much lest he’d never receive what he was truly after.

“Ahh ..” Yet her own needs were growing firm, much like the rock hard peaks visibly jutting from her chest. His palms could feel them up, the swollen swell of her breasts aching to be freed as she arched her back into him, for him, hot and husky breaths lashing the vein of his neck as much as he teased hers. She let him take charge with that initial kiss, then deepened it when he came at her again, groaning hungrily into his throat.

Tongues intertwined, leading him on though the blonde did her best to give tips and pointers without muttering a word. Shifting this way and that, audible cues or even intensifying her own efforts as a reward. Fingertips trailed across his arms, following them to where that suit could be opened, assisting him in exposing that precious prize.

Shoulders lay bare before him in no time. More milky skin came into view as the suit peeled away little by little. “Like what you see?” She peered past him with a smile, half expecting Hope to show, but thankfully there’d been no disruption to their little adventure thus far. Molten lava pulsed through her now exposed breasts, puffy areolae and cherry teats begging for attention amidst the cooler air. The smoothness of her stomach would follow in time, and more had he wished to unwrap her any faster, though by now her own touch sought that which craved freedom the most. She’d undo what kept him at bay, granting some relief to his manhood by finally being allowed to pop free of of its torturous confinement.

The thrill of it hardly abated, but kept rising higher and higher. Absolute beginners might’ve been considered undesirable, but to Phoebe that wasn’t the case at all. She often had others take her leash in the past. Showing someone a good time, especially their first time, not to mention the scenario in which they were trapped in, had been a pleasure by comparison. As of now, his size seemed more than agreeable as well. Of course what had been more prominent in her mind was the thought that since he might end up comparing her to others, her pride wouldn’t let her not be a lover worth remembering. She’d burn their union into memory and let it be a hard one to beat.

Whether losing his virginity here actually counted to those who cared about that sort of thing outside of the virtual world, Phoebe didn’t know. All that mattered was experiencing such ecstasy while they still had time. His inexperience wouldn’t encourage her to stop in the slightest.

Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:56 pm

Finn was beside himself. Some would say that the realm of the virtual wouldn't count but for all practical purposes the keltdorians made the experience real. Far more than any VR should be. The touches, the excitement, down to the chemicals being released in their brains. How they incorporated things to such a degree was anyone's guess. It was clear that the natives had excelled in this tech. Tech that so far hadn't gotten of the world.

There were other things that captured and simulated environments. Some even felt real enough. Often this was achieved through loads of equipment. So it was hard to think that you weren't in a game. But this was done by a simple tank. No add ons. Whether or not psionics played a factor was another. Right now none of that mattered.

With his member trapped between their bodies Finn groaned. He continued to throb beneath Phoebe. Her movements ensuring that his stiff rod was well coated in his own juices. At the same time he was given no respite. Had Hope seen or heard them she had decided not to return. It could be that she was unfamiliar with the gear for this leg of the mission. Preparing for a space walk, regardless of how short, was something she might not have wanted to do out of the blue. Learning how to make use of her gear to maximum effect.

In any case Finn didn't concern himself with that. He went wide eyed at seeing those globes. Eagerly he fondled them. Thumbs traced over the hardness of those peeks while fingers pressed into those mounds. He renewed their kiss once more. This time his tongue ventured into her mouth as she had shown him previously. His own moved against hers. The action felt strange at first though he quickly got use to it.

Hands slid along her sides as her bare skin was revealed to him. The warmth causing his palms to tingle. Then reversing direction they climbed back up to her breasts playing with each in turn. He explored them with a gentle playfulness. His head still swimming at what they were doing.

“I most definitely do.” He answered. Clearly impressed so far. What he felt and saw was divine. He expected to be pulled out of this reality at any moment. To his delight it hadn't happened. He didn't even think the game was set up in this way but no detail was spared.

His pride and shame had been revealed. He was stiff. Neither too large nor small. Coated in his own release. Yet he made no apologies. Still hard and throbbing of course.

“Can I put it in?” He asked. His voice hardly a whisper. His face beat red. She could tell how accelerated his heart rate was merrily by seeing how fast he was throbbing. That tip still leaked out his own release. Yet he was still eager and quit ready for even more.

Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:54 am

His eagerness mirrored her own. She’d held back since before their departure from the Pyro. Those questing digits were a godsend. Shivers trailed down her being when he chanced upon her breasts, their swell and throbbing peaks engorged with nothing short of maddening need. The blonde let him explore, play and expand what little knowledge on a woman’s body he had until neither one nor the other could endure any further delay.

Starry eyes, as radiant as they were hazy within, focused on his through the blur her vision had become. Silken digits trailed down his chest one more time, then back up it before clutching his shoulder, the girl biting her lower lip in anticipation. “Y-Yes ..” She stammered out, that free hand reaching down while her upper body leaned in, their lips about to bleed into another feverish union. “Allow me .. Slowly ..”

Finn would feel her seize him, albeit delicately, aligning him with that smoldering sex. The game didn’t stop there either. Warmth and moisture alike drooled onto his rod when sawing against her there with each teasing rise and fall of her body, never quite allowing him to fill her. Yellow eyes fluttered by the time hips flushed together, spreading apart the glistening pink gates to those sacred depths which gripped him like a vice from the start, hungrily sucking on his molten spire. The pleasure of a woman’s embrace had been his for the first time though his partner was far from immune to the ecstasy of lovemaking.

“Oh God ..” Pure rapture shot up her spine with but a single touch. She kissed him again to muffle those words of delight for Phoebe didn’t have the strength to hold them back. Their bodies came together like hot embers meeting molten lava. Trained hips swirled down against him with practiced ease, setting both lovers aflame with that familiar heat of bonding bodies.

Nails proceeded to dig into his shoulders, albeit gently when she devoured him, not at once but little by little. She made the experience last, not only for him but her sensitive flesh, sinking lower and lower in a perpetual dance of passion, taking more with each shallow descent. She’d accommodated larger partners in the past, but his liquid shame and more ideal size made it all the more cherishable, neither too overwhelming nor lackluster to her addled mind.

Phoebe commenced without stopping, without force as there was no rush in the moment at hand, letting gravity do most of the work. There had been no shortage of delighted moans and whimpers as he filled her at a deliberately languid pace. The quivering girl halted only when he had been devoured from base to tip, granting both a moment of respite at long last though she wouldn’t fault him had he lost it again.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:10 am

While Finn had no idea how such an experience would play out in reality he had to admit that everything felt as real as he'd ever imagine. His heart slammed against his chest. Palms warm as they moved against her flesh. Her answer sweet music to his ears.

Anticipation flowed through his mind and it was all he could do to relax. As she fished out his wet member it spurt once. His eagerness left him nice and hard. Despite not having “really” started he had already cum twice. A third time followed when they had finally been aligned.

“Heaven ...” he ended up gasping as she took him in. Warm and wet muscles holding him tightly. Her nails biting into his shoulders Finn seized her hips fighting against the urge to draw her down immediately. His aching need evident.

He gushed inside her as she completed that descent. Four times. Fingers dug into her hips holding her in place. Though he could not stop her completely from gyrating her hips Finn took a moment to adjust.

Phoebe felt the realness of the situation. Just as if they had actually merged. While he remained inside her she would feel Finn growing. His girth increasing more so than his length. It wasn't obscene. His size was still respectable neither too big or small. His phallus throbbed with each rapid beat of his heart.

A warm buzz flowed through him. He drank all the swirling sensations in as they buzzed around him. His breathing heavy as he enjoyed her on his lap. Finn wasn't privy to anything beyond the cockpit. Hearing those pleasant moans and gasps that matched his own.

There had been nothing to compare the experience to. A new memory and experience unlocked as he processed it all. Fortunately his eagerness had been off set by his species stamina. Despite himself he was still hard. Whether it was willpower enhancing his performance in the game or something genetic was impossible to say with any certainty.

Fingers relaxed on her hips. Roaming them along with her upper thighs he allowed her freedom of movement. Meanwhile his mouth sought out hers when he wasn't fastened to a breast. His tongue dancing over a nipple or getting more experience in dancing against her own.

A loud smack rang out as he slapped an ass cheek. Perhaps to motivate her into moving or indicating that he managed to collect himself. Phoebe would feel that cock going from a throbbing to a quicker more frequent vibrating. Finn couldn't help but squirm beneath her. The occasional thrust lifting her up in his lap. For the most part he managed to behave allowing her to dictate the pace.

After cumming so soon and so often it seemed that he intended to show her a thing or two as inexperienced as he was. There were other qualities that he picked up. One being pattern recognition. Finn had a keen mind in that regard. He searched out clues frequently piecing together Easter eggs in his hunt to be a completionist. This assisted him in picking up small cues determining what she liked in short order. When he did take the initiative from time to time it was to their mutual benefit and delight.

“Feels … feels so good,” he commented as their bodies danced together. “Am I … am I doing this right?”

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:30 am

Fantasy and reality differed only in the sense that bearing the Venir’s children had been out of the question. Not impossible, but unlikely. Given what other sensations were tangible within the simulation or, what Phoebe began to suspect, the natives’ psionics projected straight into their minds, an appropriately extended game might just make it happen. She wouldn’t be the one for Finn, of course. With any luck their experiences here could still help him be more confident with women in the future though that was beyond her scope of thought at the time.

Streams of molten warmth surged deep within her, causing her to gasp and shudder in delight. More of that essence had splashed between their bodies when she took him in, producing a squishing sound with their every move. That violent throbbing matched that of her heart and those needy contractions around his entirety, gripping him like a fist time and time again. She loved it, aching for more with every fiber of her being.

“Mmmph!” Were it not for the fact their lips met or hers nuzzled deeply into his neck to muffle the sounds of their union to a degree, that smack would’ve made her squeak in surprise. Not that it helped the fact her plush rear rippled like a drum when played, producing a sound that echoed throughout the ship. Just how far, Phoebe didn’t dare think about.

Yet those dull eyes flicked to him, meeting his, never wondering whether he wanted her to continue, but rising again to meet these unspoken demands. Surprise chased her own pleasure when drifting back down that pole at a slow pace which quickened sooner rather than later, spurred on by pure need. His stamina was a big plus. Him being a quick learner caught her off guard though patterns were far from as exciting as keeping him on his toes about how quick, or from which angles he’d be sinking into her bouncing form. Phoebe made sure to remind him of that every waking moment their bodies became one.

“Y-Yes .. A-Amazing .. So good ..” She echoed his thoughts on the matter, embracing him, blowing hot breaths across his neck and ear. Hardened nipples trace the man’s clothed chest, a recurring jolt of friction induced bliss that shot through her breasts.

Sweat beaded up on the blonde’s dancing form soon thereafter. She was burning up again. Lust drunken panting breaths came quicker and quicker. The rising tide licked at her core. Flames danced where neglection ran rampant not long ago, enhanced only with each desperate rise and fall onto that swollen tower spreading her wide open just the right way. She could barely keep it together when that high shot up her spine, held back by little more than willpower as moans bled into whimpers once more.

“I’m gonna .. gonna ..” She’d tightened up. Her grip intensified. Saliva embellished lips masked his, drowning out the scream which spilled forth in time with her release washing over him. Soaked folds collapsed about him much the same, squeezing him with unmatched fervor. Phoebe’s movements ground to a halt when their hips met one final time, unable to move more in that state of hypersensitivity. Spasming muscles locked up, freezing the poor girl in place whilst riding out that highly sought after wave of orgasmic bliss, eyes fluttering shut as tongues wound around one another in the throes of passion.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:39 am

The game was rather complex. There were countless scenarios, side quests and situations that went off track. With things playing out in a fraction of time in the real world there was no telling how long it would be before anyone pulled the plug on things provided nothing appeared to be going wrong. Months, maybe even years could play out with little actual time passing. Just like a dream only that memories remained intact upon waking.

None of that had been on their minds as Phoebe lowered down on him. He was forever leaking inside her. Not recovering yet unwilling and unable to stop this divine pleasure that embraced him. Velvet muscles spooled around him. That heat bathed him along with those juices.

Phoebe's slow pace hadn't lasted long. She rode over that hardness even as he shifted beneath her. Hitting those sweet spots within her as he quickly figured out what she preferred. Aching hard nipples rubbed against his clothed torso. Their tongues doing acrobatics with one another Finn began rubbing her ass with one hand while the other loosely latched on to her hip.

Just how much cum did he have stored up? Had he even stopped cumming? That member vibrated within her folds quicker as their bodies neared that crescendo. Her announcement pleased him. As relief surged through her body quelling that ache she saturated him. That honeyed liquid coated him as her eyes fluttered closed.

Finn gasped. Basking in their closeness. Letting her relax over him she only had a brief respite before she felt his eruption surge through her. It was as deft as a hard thrust. Yet he hadn't moved at all. It was an odd feeling. Contrary to reality as if he had been building up that release like a clamped hose only for that hose to unclamp and surge forth. With him cumming at a steady pace one wouldn't have thought it possible to feel this now. Yet it happened.

At the same time she felt something in her mind. Something wrapping around those pleasure centers for perhaps have a minute. A weak psionic connection perhaps or something that had been governed by the game.

“Oh wow!” Finn gasped. Either he had missed what she had said or she never finished her statement. That had been lost to the throes of passion.

Still hard Finn basked in these newfound sensations. He was vibrating less, slowing down to just a trickle. His eyes were glassed over and took a moment to focus once more. This high buzzed around them. Clearly he was in no hurry to disengage from her but after all that he needed to catch his breath.

“Thank you,” the words spilled out.

Only when she opened her eyes could Phoebe see Hope through the cockpit door. She was close enough to see them but remained where she was. Her back was pressed to a bulkhead. The agent was watching them. Finn unaware with his back to her.

Suited up the agent was still rubbing between her thighs with one hand. The other coiled around her own breast squeezing it until she noticed Phoebe looking her way. She froze yet continued to watch from where she was. Had Phoebe stopped what she was doing she would slink away to let them get cleaned up. If not it was clear that the agent was going to watch on from that respectable distance.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next