View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Into the Slipstream 

Post Re: Into the Slipstream
"That's actually very impressive..." When she had seen what he could do with the transformations to his body she had not considered the possibility of it being used for others, much less to completely replace a missing organ such as the heart. Such abilities were unheard of from other shapeshifting aliens, but the Infernus seemed capable of using the growth of body materials to a much greater extent.

The Holian redhead laughed lightly at his surprise of her powers, shaking her head softly from side to side. "I don't have enough power to do both, but the main gun only might be good enough. The shield alone could take everything I have if not more, but with the cannon exposed I could have enough left to help inside afterwards." Even for her it could be quite the undertaking but if things got ugly inside, she had to save of her Sundr for later.

In any case, they paused from any planning until Miria left the bathroom once in her quarters, giving the Faceless a view other aliens would probably kill for. Her red mane was still quite pressed against her head thanks to the helmet but the rest of her long hair was more unkept, but only served to give a more confident, wild aura about her. She had buttoned up her shirt only enough to give a small view of her cleavage and if he looked up from the charms of her body to her face he'd find she was smiling as she walked. He tried to disguise how impressed by her looks he was, but his attention had not left her until she sat down and she noticed that at least.

Miria did not rush to the table to sit down, but didn't take more than necessary either. Even with every step she could feel her sex already dampening her panties and didn't want to expose how her juices could begin to run down her leg so quickly after having changed her clothes. Now that she was sitting down, she tried to hold still as best as she could, although her deep breaths were making her breasts push the boundaries of the shirt, the space between the buttons stretching with each breath.

"Alright... You tell them they're under attack, and I can take out the main gun. While they are panicking, you bring down the shields from inside, and I get in. I'll draw their attention so you can find the townspeople, the reactor, and do the rest of the plan. I'm sure they might not like a girl with a sword begin to destroy their precious new ship from inside either piece by piece. Or if I have a 'chat' with Fendrel, like I would've with Zagrut. Think that'll be enough?" It was hard not to talk slower, keeping her growing arousal in check. The air in her room could be free from the aphrodisiac but the effects still lingered, and were clearly visible even as she opened the bottle he offered and took a large gulp, almost downing half of it until she set it down on the table.

Rahs Xalezel
- Elizia Val Rausten - Sylvana Vor Shyraya
SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar

Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Jarvok was distracted from the planning discussion by the tiny buttons desperately trying to hold back the force of nature that were her tits, and urging them with his mind to fail. Still, he kept enough attention on her words to raise an eyebrow and take his eyes off her ample mounds to look into her ochre eyes.

"Just so I've got this straight: You're going to blow a load of your power taking out a major piece of artillery, I'm going to head to the other side of the ship for who knows how long while I take down the shield, find the slaves, sabotage the reactor, and get everyone out, and during that time you're going to take on 20 pirates plus their captain on your own? I think the drug must be kicking it, because it tends to make people ok with really bad ideas."

He winked and gave the flaming haired woman his most winning smile.

"Why don't we take a break from the planning and you tell me the craziest kink you've always wanted to try, but never got the chance. Its not every day you've got a guy ready to custom tailor his body to meet your fantasies."

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:07 pm

The femme fatale noticed herself still keeping her smile despite the clear tone of disbelief with which Jarvok repeated the plan to her. Was the aphrodisiac talking? She felt she could do it easily, but now that he mentioned the possibility, she couldn't really answer to that. And there wasn't much time left to figure it out as he winked at her and asked what fantasy she wanted to realize.

Her chest heaved with her breaths, a pause lingering between them. She felt like there was a rush of ideas going through her mind but it was actually just static, the Holian could only keep noticing the signs of her arousal. "I like the sound of that. I can't think of anything right now, so... Why don't you impress me? I'll let you know when I think of something, hm?" She winked back at him, keeping her confident smile before she took another sip from the bottle and set it down on the table. Something told her she wouldn't drink from it for a while.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:00 am

Jarvok rose from the chair and joined Miria at the other side of the table, getting an excellent look down her open cleavage as he looked down to where she sat. A quick tap at his wrist turned off his holo-clothing, revealing a muscular form and a throbbing 10 inch erection. "Now THAT is a plan I can get behind." He leaned down, catching her lips in a passionate kiss, before slowly pulling back to sit on the edge of table, forcing the redhead to leave her seat if she wanted the to keep their lips locked. As she stood, his hands went to her heaving breasts, groping each of the enormous mounds through the barely concealing shirt and letting the soft cotton fabric rub deliciously against her eager nipples.

Two tentacles sprung from his back, wrapping behind the gorgeous warrior at shoulders and hips to pull her tight against his body, feeling the rising heat of her need. The one at her hips wriggled its tip between her thighs, prodding at the dampness of her sexy black panties and her sex beneath.

He broke this kiss, momentarily breathless from the thrill. "Do you want to take this to the bed, or should I just bend you over the table and fuck you like a bitch in heat?" He punctuated his words by pinching her aching teats, feeling their engorged tips pressed between his thick fingers.

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:56 pm

He could see those ochre eyes of hers stare at his as he walked towards her, keeping her confident smile as he admired the uncanny valley between her mounds. When he make his clothes vanish, however, her eyes traveled down to see the throbbing member pretty much in front of her face. But before she could say anything clever in return, her attention was drawn back up as Jarvok leaned down to kiss her, and Miria reciprocated as it was clear both had ever rising passions only the other could help quench.

She followed him towards the table, a muffled groan vibrating into his mouth as he groped her heaving breasts, feeling how heavy they were and how soft they felt even through the fabric of her shirt. Their kiss continued, with her hands gripping his hips before feeling the tendrils keeping her tight against him. He could feel the heat she gave off, but she could feel as well the heat of his own member, pressing against her stomach. Her hips squirmed as the lower one of the tendrils around her hips teased the entrance of her sex.

And when the kiss finally ended both were left breathless, with the femme fatale making a low moan as she felt her sensitive nipples pinched. A light pain and pleasure flowed through her mounds, hardened nubs being felt by his fingers as they tried to pierce through the shirt already. However, the following reaction that provoked from Miria was a slap of her hand on his chest. It was way more than a gentle tap, but clearly held back without intention of hurting him as she smirked and looked up at him. "And whose fault is that? Did the aphrodisiac get you or are you like this from watching me? You talk big for someone in shocking range," she chuckled as she pressed herself harder against him, keeping eye contact still. "Right here on the table."

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:40 am

Jarvok chuckled as his feisty playmate hit his chest. "All I needed to get this hard was a good look at that sexy body of yours. In fact...." He deftly lifted her well muscled form with the tentacle wrapped around her hips and twisted, so now she was seated on the table while his body was pressed between her thighs. "I really think its time to get rid of these clothes so I can see those tits of yours in all their glory."

He tore open the front of the thin cotton shirt, its buttons popping off as her gorgeous pale skin was exposed. Strong hands squeezed around each melon, fingers sinking into the soft flesh as he leaned down to take an engorged nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and savoring the sweet taste of her body. His tongue played over the tender nub as he seemed ready to devour her breasts. After a moment he swapped, giving the other teat its well deserved attention, coating her skin with his wet tongue.

He leaned forward, his body pressing her back flat against the table as he assaulted her sensitive breasts, before releasing them from his mouth. Instead, he licked a trail down her skin, across her toned stomach, and towards her hidden chalice. The tentacle which had been teasing at her sex slipped under the band of her sexy little panties and pulled, sliding them down her hips, before realizing it would be far too distracting to get them off her legs and simply tearing them free. That brought her puffy pink nether lips into view, absolutely dripping with desire, as Jarvok's mouth reached them. He didn't attack her pussy just yet, instead teasing her by licking clean the wetness that had begun dripping down her thighs. Only then did he turn his attentions to the real treat, tongue assaulting her folds with unrestrained lust. After several minutes of non-stop attention, he looked up to see how his efforts were being appreciated. "You know, I really shouldn't be the only one having fun. Why don't you return the favor?" The tentacle which had been holding her at the shoulders dislodged itself to instead hover before her lips, droplets of precum already visible as a sign of his arousal.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:07 pm

"Ah!" The buttons popped off in a short series of dull clanks as they hit the floor and her shirt was thrown open to reveal her full torso at last. Sitting so close in front of him, Jarvok would finally see the heaving mounds and her perked teats resting above the rest of her toned torso. There were a few scars here and there, none too big to distract from her feminine beauty, but clearly a reminder of whatever battles she had in the past. But what did it matter, when the treasure of her opulent chest was there for the taking? The drugged Holian exhaled with passion as she felt his hands squeeze her breasts, soft flesh simply molding around his fingers and then a short moan as he leaned to suck on the aching nipple that craved for attention.

"Hah... You like them that much?" She asked in a breathy voice as she was pushed flat on the table, the shirt and her hair sprawled out beside her, and Jarvok filling her tits with bliss as well as leaving them covered in a thin coat of saliva. His tongue left a trail of tingling sensation over her ribs and toned stomach, a sudden anticipation building up the further down he went until she felt her panties being torn and thrown away. Those swollen, pink lips were finally exposed to him, drenched already in her juices. With how intense he had been in a short amount of time, Miria steeled herself for the same treatment on her sex but it was delayed for a moment as the rest of her juices were licked clean by him, a taste so sweet like honey; and all of her folds were offering more of that liquid treasure.

"AH! Damn..." Her body seemed to jolt away as she felt his hungry tongue and lips attacking her aching lips at last, head rearing back for a while as she finally felt some needed pleasure since they were in the bar. After every deep pant she moaned out her satisfaction to his advances, and when he looked up at her he'd see she had brought her torso up, resting on her hands as she looked down at him, mountainous globes heaving with the fastened breaths. Her legs moved almost constantly, gently squeezing the sides of his head and her heels dragging up and down his back. When he asked her to return the favor, the Holian looked surprised at how the tendril seemed to drip precum, only to lift a hand to surround it with her fingers, her mouth opening to engulf its tip hungrily as well, a wet warmth enveloping it completely. Her tongue licked the underside and sucked on the entire tendril, drinking the precum it leaked, her head soon moving back and forth as her tongue continued to play with it, moving and dancing around its girth.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:57 pm

The partners shared a moment, of timeless, frantic passion, as each used their considerable skills to try to outdo the other. This was a duel just as much as their earlier fight had been, a test of both endurance and skill, and it was one Jarvok intended to win. Miria's technique was utterly flawless, her tongue probing ever inch of his tentacle for the most sensitive points, her mouth providing just the right amount of suction to drive him crazy with pleasure. The salty taste of precum Still she was pressed back against the table with only the tentacle to work with, while Jarvok could touch her entire body at will.

As his mouth devoured her dripping cunt, one of his hands moved to find her hidden clit, already hard and swollen with arousal. His thumb rub across the tender bundle of nerves in circular patterns, first one direction then the other, mixing up his timing to provide a counter-point to his mouth's ministrations. His hot tongue dug deep into her folds, reading each squirm of her legs as directions towards her G-spot. Her juices were sweet and delicious, and he lapped them up eagerly.

While his face was busy between her thighs, two more tentacles sprung from his back, each with suckers at their tips. They coiled around each breast, constricting and groping her large melons, before the suckers latched on to the tips, milking at her hard nipples with insistent suction and adding to the endless pleasure playing out over her entire body.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:20 am

"How about you make... that tongue longer?" With his disposition to shift his body to her desires, Miria's hungry yet dexterous attention to the tendril was interrupted briefly to express out her wish, to feel that adventurous tongue reach deeper as he continued to explore every bit of her passage with it.

The two of them continued to administer their best efforts to please one another, yet there was little else the Holian could do to beat the endless advances Jarvok could produce at any given time, and with such advantageous position. Her erect clit was pulled out of its hood, and he tended to it it sent waves of pleasure directly into her loins and he could feel Miria groan as she kept sucking on the tendril, the vibrations of her voice transmitting her own waves of bliss into the long appendage. Feeling the rapture in her belly increase, Miria laid down again on her back, bringing both her hands to stroke the length of the tendril that she couldn't reach, taking as much as she could into her mouth, keeping it tight and warm as she sucked it deep before withdrawing only to keep her attentions at her fullest effort.

Her hips began to grind against his face when he found the tender patch of nerves inside her, and as her breath quickened those lovely, large tits heaved up and down only to be wrapped in the new tendrils for his viewing pleasure. And then, when the suckers latched onto her diamond hard nipples and began milking them, it was clear her efforts began to turn sloppy. It was very quickly being too much for her. Her pair of breasts seemed to melt as they were sucked, and her passage started to tighten in rhythmic convulsions around his tongue. Its constant attention to her g-spot filled her loins with wildfire and the sublime caresses on her clit was turning her hips in the same direction he moved his thumb.

She pulled out the tendril from her mouth to let out a deep moan that filled the room as her back arched and her entire body then began to twitch in ecstasy as she came very quickly under his advances, not only due to the drug that ran through her veins but with the sheer intensity and dexterity he showed. Her sweet honey began to flood his mouth as a reward for his efforts as her legs trembled with heels pressing against him until the moment when she seemed to finish riding the height of her climax moments later.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:14 am

Jarvok was all too happy to accommodate, Nova's lustful requests, his tongue growing and elongating until it was a six inch long coil, which he pressed into her depths, tongue-fucking her cunt like it had a mind of its own. He felt her tightening up around him, clearly JUST on the edge of her release, and redoubled his efforts with mouth, fingers, and suckers, pleasuring her straight through her quivering orgasm as her legs shook against his back.

The poor untended tentacle was SO close before her attentions had turned to her own irresistible pleasure, so Jarvok found a new home for it, pressing her huge tits together and grinding it between her heaving valley. As her entire body quivered in ecstasy, the vibrations and tit fucking were enough to send the slick tentacle over the edge, releasing a torrent of steaming cum that splashed across her face, before pulling back and coating her lovely breasts in the sticky liquid.

He lifted his head from her thighs as he felt her legs limp against his back as she enjoyed the afterglow of her climax, and admired the busty warrior's expression of pure bliss as she lay on the table before him. "I hope Holian stamina lives up to its reputation, because we haven't even gotten to the main course yet." He stood from where he'd knelt to tend to her pussy, and grabbed her hips to drag her tone ass to the lip of the table, lining up a truly massive member against her slopping slit. He concentrated for a moment and small beaded protrusions formed up and down his cock, a trick he'd found sent his playmates to new heights of pleasure while he fucked them. At the same time, the tentacle which had been holding her hips steady wriggled its way down to her back door, pressing lightly against her puckered ass while he waited for her to fully unclench from her orgasm.

Jarvok teasingly let the head of the rigid member trail up and down her still quivering slit, coating himself in her torrent of delectable juices, before finally plunging forward, hilting himself in a single thrust within her waiting cunt.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:49 pm

The redheaded Holian was in absolute bliss for a long while, as her sensitivity was only increased by the aphrodisiac she had inhaled, making all of Jarvok's efforts feel a tenfold better, if not more. Just as she requested, his tongue had grown longer, becoming almost a full-fledged tendril invading her hungry passage. With waves upon waves of pleasure beginning to overwhelm her, his redoubled efforts were very well worth it, as Miria filled the room with a melodious stream of moans as her climax was prolonged for even longer.

In the midst of it, the tentacle she had pleasured finished the job she started, using her large breasts along with the suckers coiling around them to fuck the pair of mounds. She felt the heat between them and how they were pushed against it but its warmth would spread over her moments later as it climaxed, coating her face and her chest in its sticky, white cum.

Jarvok seemed pleased enough to let the warrioress take a short breath, coming back from the high of her release until finally she pulled her ass and hips right on the edge of the table. "You won't be disappointed," she said back at him, leaning up just a little to see him line up his throbbing member against her drenched entrance. Her eyes were half-lidded, but by how her brows were frowned and her smile curved slyly, she seemed actually very eager to keep going. Her tongue licked some of the cum near her lips, tasting it before drinking it; just moments before noticing the small protrusions he grew on his cock. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

Finally he pushed into her. Tight, velvet soft walls spread apart by his cock tightened around him, surrounding the member with her warmth and wetness. Jarvok slid in all of his length, making Miria let out a moan upon being filled by him. Upon feeling the other tendril moving to her ass, she laid back to give enough room for his advances, waiting to see just how better this would feel than his previous efforts.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:11 am

Miria's spread her soft thighs wide, practically begging him to fuck her brains out, and he didn't need any more invitation than that. His rigid ridged rod speared into the redhead's core, stuffing her cunt with a full 10 inches of his manhood before he slammed against her cervix. He could see how he was pressing against her insides, a bulge forming in her stomach when he hilted himself. Her hit walls were so eager for his attentions, wrapping tightly around his spire and clinging to each bump and ridge of its flesh. Each small bead seemed to somehow know precisely where to aim to hit every pleasure giving nerve in her pussy and he timed his thrusts expertly to drive her crazy. Not that he was all that focused on Nova's pleasure. Her indescribably sexy moans and the sight of her licking his spunk from her lips had flipped a switch within him from attentive love to raging beast, and officially didn't give a fuck about how ready Miria would be for the mission. He had this sex goddess on her back, begging for his cock, and he intended to fuck her until he couldn't stand.

At the same time his cock was stretching her pussy, the tentacle had forced itself past her puckered hole and was diving deep into her core. "Holy shit, you are SOOO tight. This feels fantastic." He could feel the beads of his cock through her inner walls, running up and down the tentacle with each thrust, massaging its length even as her ass clenched around the invader like it was trying to cut it in half. The tentacle was fucking her relentlessly, following each foot long thrust by pulling back so just the tip was still within her before shooting forwards again.

All the while, he was certain not to ignore her delicious breasts, the tentacles wrapped around them squeezing in time with the alternated fucking of her holes. From the cups of the suckers still latched to her diamond tipped nipples he sprouted a dozen fine tendrils, shooting forward to assault her like so many tiny tongues. They didn't give her even a moment of respite, constantly licking and probing her hyper sensative nipples, sometimes wrapping around the tips to yank them or pinching then between two appendages.

He could already feel her spasming around him in another climax, her legs shaking with the pleasure, but he had no intention of stopping to let her catch her breath. His cock slammed into her again and again, the aphrodisiac in her system only hightening the feeling in her already sensative pussy, pushing her over the cliff of bliss again and again, while he held off his own release by pure will.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:33 pm

Her back arched a little upon feeling him fill her completely. She felt how her walls were stretched wide to the point even his manhood was seen by the bulge in her belly. And then he pressed against her cervix, leaving not even the tiniest space empty inside her, making Miria let out a pleasure-filled groan. It was followed by a sharper gasp as she felt the tendril invade her other hole that tightened immensely against it, feeling so quickly filled to the brim by both throbbing intruders.

"Fuuck!" The former Warkir felt the thin wall between her passage and her anus being crushed by both members, and how one made the other emphasize its beaded texture was sending endless waves of pleasure not only in her loins but all over her body. "Feels amazing, ahh!"

Though she hadn't known yet how her appearance and arousal pushed him without restraint to fuck her relentlessly, Jarvok would notice that despite being on her back she was using her arms to push back against him every thrust; the tight walls of her sex and ass squeezing him constantly and rhythmically as her climax approached. What was left of her shirt still around her shoulders was sprawled on the table beneath her, getting slightly transparent as time went by with her own sweat.

The pleasure that invaded her breasts was making them melt; and with the suckers playing and pulling on her tender teats it only made Miria keep vocalizing how much she was enjoying the whole ordeal. Her face frowned at times as pleasure built up, only to soften in loud moans. Eventually she was sent to the edge again, so easily and quickly but her stamina and the drug keeping her arousal alive. Her body shook and twitched, making her heavy jugs sway for his viewing pleasure as her legs twitched around his torso. Her juices squirted out to drench his legs and pool on the floor. After that first orgasm, every thrust made the wet, squelching sounds accompany her voice, and made any further releases arrive much easier. Her breaths quickened even more, and Miria looked at Jarvok. The redhead felt her own holes squeezing him like a vice, sucking both his manhood and the tendril in every time they withdrew. She was in absolute bliss. But to see if it would push him more to his own edge, she moved her hands to her chest, pushing one sucked harder against her teat while the other squeezed the other mound along with the tendril there.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:50 am

Miria was clearly entranced in the pleasure just as much as he was, doing her best to thrust herself against him by pulling against the table, grinding her hips in a desperate attempt to fill herself deeper, to be fucked harder, to feel every last ounce of pleasure her body could take. Her hands went to her chest, both fondling the tentacles working on those sensitive tits and urging them onwards.

If there would flip Jarvok's switch, it was seeing a beautiful woman wantonly pleasuring herself as he fucked her. The sound of her moans, her screams of ecstasy, the way sweet beaded on her body and juices poured from her cunt, they all begged him for more and he was never one to disappoint. He leaned forward, pressing himself all the way to the hilt in the lusty warrior and claimed her moaning mouth with a kiss, his extended tongue immediately dueling with her own and exploring ever crevice. As he did, he finally relaxed his iron will and exploded within her, his beaded cock pressing right to the gates of her womb and spilling forth torrents of cum, inflating her already bulging belly as his girth corked it within her core. The member in her tight rear followed suit, spilling its content into the clenching confines of her ass, pouring out more and more sticky as her continual orgasms clenched around him, milking him dry. His mouth devoured hers in the kiss, swallowing her moans and screams as he moaned his own wordless.

He didn't give her even a moment to rest as he pumped his seed into her. His hands reached to her back, lifting the muscular woman effortlessly, and pulling her against his chest, letting her entire weight skewer her on his spire. He never broke the kiss as powerful arms struck up a new rhythm: lift then SLAM, lift then SLAM, as he drove her with all his might against his hips. It only took about half a minute of having her holes used as a fuck toy before he felt her cervix give way and his dick plunged into her womb, triggering a second climax in quick succession. He could feel her being lifted off his cock by the force of the seed spurting into her, and but he pulled her down hard by her hips, forcing her body to accept every last drop.

As he did, a tiny tendril shot forward from his cock, entirely unnoticed, and sought out a single cell from her womb, the key to her DNA which would allow him to form his body into an entirely perfect replica of her astonishingly sexy body. As he claimed his prize, he also got a flash of her memories, mannerisms, loved ones, and enemies, the fundamental DNA of her personality. He'd sort through those later, when he was less occupied with fucking a 10/10 beauty.

With her breasts pressed against his chest, the suckers had trouble reaching her elongated nipples, so he improvised, instead growing suckers directly from his body and clamping them down on her sweet teats. Every time his strong arms lifted and dropped her, the suckers held them tight to his chest, pulling and stretching her tits as the suction did its best to milk her hypersensitive nipples. He still let the tentacles keep working, wrapping around the compressed melons and squeezing them in time with her fucking.

Finally he released the kiss, breathing heavily as he pounded his partner and looking into her eyes. Most women would be half conscious at best, but he expected Miria was made of sterner stuff. If she seemed like she had the strength left, he'd sit back on the table himself, never dropping the rhythm, but pulling her after him so she could use her legs to ride the glorious cock that had made her cum so many times.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:21 am

The two, caught in a frenzy of lust, went at each other in any way they could to both cause as most pleasure as possible to their partner, but also to extract all they could from the other as well. And though it took its sweet time, Jarvok's release finally was imminent as Miria closed her eyes and returned the hungry kiss to him. Her moans would've grown louder, but they were muffled and echoed into his mouth as her hips twitched as she felt the streams of seed spurt right into the entrance of her womb and to her ass.

But there was little time to enjoy that short moment, as Jarvok pulled her up and within seconds continued the sexual onslaught. He was being so intense, her walls clamping down on his member as he battered her sex over and over again, moans growing wilder but never able to escape the kiss as her arms moved to wrap around his shoulders and neck, keeping some light sense of control to the strength and speed of her own impalements on his cock and the tendril fucking her relentlessly.

But it took less than a minute to feel that spire pierce her cervix and reach her womb, and both of her entrances wrapped the tightest they had been as he exploded inside her again. Her muffled scream was only a part of how much it was clear she came at the same time, juices dripping down copiously over his member, legs and down to the floor as she felt the stream of cum filling her with such force Jarvok had to held her down.

As her lips were released, wanton moans finally filled the room again as Miria tried to catch her breath as well as he did. Her eyes were half-lidded, but not lost or glazing over yet. She breathed heavily as sweat covered her entire body. She would last more than most women, but Jarvok's intensity was already showing some of the toll it was taking. Her breasts were latched onto his chest as they stretched and were mashed between them, her red mane bouncing along with her movements until he seemed to have had enough of carrying her.

Now on top of him, he would be able to see more of the other effects he has had on her. Her heavy tits were swollen to a full cup size in arousal, blushing red with blood and the treatment received. And her belly was not only showing the girth of his member but had swollen in size as most of his seed remained inside her passages. The former Warkir used the opportunity to remove what was left of her shirt completely before supporting her hands on his shoulders, using her legs to move up and down the length of his cock. Much more slowly and less intense than before at first, it was actually a much more sensual and alluring sight as she made sure to enjoy every inch of his size, keeping her eyes locked with his. Only little by little her rhythm quickened, if she wasn't forced to move faster anyway before that happened.

Rahs Xalezel
SFA---

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next