View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 He Waits (for Phoebe) 

Post He Waits (for Phoebe)
He made an error. Though Gersham had no way of telling how his mind actually worked. Being a Tulpa was his mind Aegir's? Could it be read? Not that keeping secrets around Aegir was possible but he stayed on point with his reports. Offering up facts he tended not to elaborate too much on details. Yet he did so now as he displayed his annoyance at having to report in so often.

“Is that all? I have a rendezvous I need to get too.” And there it was. His flippant remark told the ancient entity his plans without the use of mind reading at all. Aegir had him explain, though honestly he probably already collected the answer. Not just that but he was cutting in on his play time!

With a sigh he departed. At least it wasn't all for naught as one of the worlds Aegir provided was ideal in setting up this encounter. Not that there was much present. The cycle of the world was ideal. The planet itself didn't matter so much since he had no plans on leaving the pyramid.

Still he had a look around first to see what he was dealing with. Some back and forth as he collected the few things he needed after his explorations. He didn't think he was forgetting anything vital. As far as tools he could create what he needed if he was forgetting anything he hadn't brought. Only consumables would be an issue and in that case he didn't take him long to get them. Still he preferred not cutting into any more of his time.

With no clue when Aegir was going to show up during matters he ensured everything was all set. Then he pondered the situation for a bit. When all that was done he returned to the pair who had been ready to go.

He looked between the pair. First taking Phoebe's hand. Shrouding her in shadow things went dark, a brief chill would hit her. It subsided almost as soon as it came. Her vision quickly restored by the soft pale illumination emitting from stone walls.

Pictographs were engraved on the walls of a vast hall displaying some sort of ritual and bizarre tentacled monstrosities. One panel depicted a familiar looking Cephalopod confronting these things while humanoid aliens were well behind it. Luna may have searched for some hidden tech. She didn't feel anything from it. Nor did Gersham seem interested at all. His eyes were locked on her own. The back of a knuckle stroking along her cheek. His other hand flowing along her side.

Interested in getting started straight away? No, he hadn't shoved her against a wall. Though he did tease her slightly with a small dose of aphrodisiac that might not even be noticed yet. Fondling her soft covered breast briefly.

“Take a look around. Or not. I'll be back with your friend. She's a shrewd one and I wouldn't put it past her to spell out all the little details before coming here. This may take a few minutes.” The knuckle on her check turned into the warmth of a finger sailing down her neck. It brought with it a tingle.

In no hurry to depart he grinned at her. “Your time has already started. No chrono I see. Well, well, well, I guess you'll just have to trust me to tell you when your time is up. Unless you have some other idea. Knowing Luna she probably has one. All the more reason to get her ...”

Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:30 pm

Post Re: He Waits (for Phoebe)
Ships would’ve been far slower than the near instantaneous travel Gersham provided. Saving time there allowed for more fun in the long run though one could’ve done without that brief flash of cold that struck her from one moment to the next. She forgot all about it when closing her eyes to the sight of Luna then opening them to the view of alien pictographs showing pieces of history well and truly removed from her own.

Far too many of them filled this vast hall, preventing her from taking them in all at once. Were they ancient works or recent creations? Among them, one could make out Aegir or another of his kind keeping some tentacular monstrosities from attacking other humanoids. Was he defending them? Offering them? She could have gotten it wrong at first glance, after all, uncertain how those alien societies functioned and the meaning their art had left to future generations.

She didn’t take the octopus for a malevolent being. She was in no position to know the whole truth, however, and hadn’t asked him all that much about history or himself. Saving one’s life meant something to the human pilot though so she helped him out. Seeing where they arrived, breathing relatively fresh air in a decent climate, there was no reason to doubt he wouldn’t want to hold onto her a little longer even if he had ulterior motives.

They hardly came here for a history lesson or deep, ponderous subjects such as Aegir’s unique disposition. He wasn’t there, but Gersham was, and every part of him made it clear they had time to spare before the meeting. Phoebe had dressed for a casual night out at best, a fact that could be changed at a moment’s notice.

“I’d love a tour, but I think I’m already looking at the most interesting thing in here ..” What few glances had been dedicated to the environment didn’t compare to time spent maintaining eye contact with her handsome companion. The hand he once held had already settled on him without demand on his part. She arched into his touch with a low purr, granting him the feel of that supple tit flesh, warmth oozing through faint few barriers of cloth all the while.

She had neither reason nor desire to play coy with him. Instead, the petite blonde adapted to his touch and embraced it, shifting this way and that to flow into that questing touch. A finger dashed over her neck, making her expose it more. Aphrodisiac did not deter her, but brought her closer to him, the flat of her palm coursing down his side then further inward, halting short of riding up Gersham’s inner thigh.

“Sure, Luna might have an idea,” The woman cooed, a mischievous smirk lined up on mildly flushed features at the feel of her shapely form virtually throwing herself at him. Any closer than this and they’d have to become one in the bedroom to be anywhere near as intimate as this. Yet Phoebe continued to press him on, guiding eager fingertips to skirt the outer edges of the man’s groin. “Then why won’t you get her? Something on your mind? Can’t get enough of me already?”

The lack of an adequate timer seemed too much of an oversight to not be deliberate on either side. It allowed for plenty of imagination. Should they settle on trust? Summon a clock for the sake of it? Rely on something crueler such as orgasming only after a certain timeframe? They could still keep track of time that way. She practically dared him to play by the rules in some way or make something up if he desired. Gersham was in charge, after all.

Or, she might’ve banked on the idea Aegir wouldn’t let her be held up forever anyway. It’d be up to him whether to indulge in this unspoken challenge or to hear Luna out on this one. Either way, they’d be staying for a while.

Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:19 pm

Gersham was use to being the tempter. He was created as such. His history as fictional as it was, a half breed combining an incubus with Fae. His abilities were tailored to such from his gift of enchantments to his very aphrodisiac touch. So this was a rare position that he found himself in. Not that he didn't like it.

No interest to tour Phoebe would have found it very similar to the facility where she freed Viryon anyway. There were some differences. The engravings and of course the areas that Gersham had designed. Unless she left the structure there were only minor details that she would perceive as being different. If schooled in geology she might have noticed the stone was a different type. She might have even recognized the humanoids if she possessed such studies. At first glance they were unfamiliar. Chances were they were long dead given the longevity of Aegir's species.

Their closeness was something that he wouldn't end. After all he waited for this. And while he could choose to torture her with want in so many ways he decided against it for now.

“Is that so? Perhaps you need glasses,” he teased. Squeezing that petite breast as he did so. “One could say that your very pleasing to the eye.”

He didn't bother with the logistics of keeping time. He figured after a few minutes Luna would make a note of it, not that it would ultimately matter. Aegir, he realized, wouldn't allow him to keep her here indefinitely.

Getting Luna presently would make matters too real. Time would begin on their fun. While that wasn't much of an issue he didn't know how either would take to the revelation that time progressed differently here. That a day was longer on this world and that he wasn't using the standard that the galaxy at large used since days would no doubt differ from world to world. Phoebe probably wouldn't have an issue about it but Luna might. Thus he wished to delay that as long as possible.

Still he shouldn't keep Luna waiting for long. So he debated a little ultimately deciding on a small taste for now.

“I could go fetch her. Or I can show you just a taste of what is to come.” Bending down slightly his tongue slid along her outer earlobe. Holding her close there was no space between their bodies and she could feel his thick arousal pressing up against her. Her fingers barely inches away from it.

A hand settled on her rear getting a firm hold. His attention shifted from her ear to her neck. His tongue tracing over it. Squeezing fingers eased up on her. His hands flowing to her hips to settle there. Poised to lift her up pending what she said or did next.

“I do have another idea. You may not like it. Then again ...” his voice deliberately trailed off.

Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:05 pm

She had that taste right then and there. Stifling a moan or two may have worked though nothing held back the woman’s verbal highs forever. They came amidst staggered breaths, heated exhales responding to the even more smoldering affections of his tongue. Phoebe sighed, moaned and trembled, squirming in their embrace as though a mere sweeping blow of that eager muscle or fingertips scaling these shapely contours dictated every gleeful jolt of the body at his hands.

Not that those feelings of admiration weren’t mutual. She reached for the back of his head, establishing a gentle grip that encouraged him to keep exploiting her delicate flesh. The other hand flowed along his side, then in front where their hips met and occasionally ground together, treading the fine line between teasing them both with that roused spire by narrowly avoiding contact and downright skirting past the bulge trapped between them.

Nothing had been farther from her mind than making a move on it straight away. Anticipation gnawed at her, but that was part of the fun. The fires of desire were only just getting started again though being that close there was no shortage of temptation for either of them.

Phoebe must’ve had it worse. Simply breathing filled altered cells with unparalleled delight, like liquid erotic fire running down her throat. Gersham’s drugs were a constant which added to the torturous claim to a single breath, followed by another, and another. She arched into him, that touch cradling her fine tight ass, breathing out the insidious effects of his work in one drawn out groan of lust and frustration.

Then, their movements calmed down some. “Mmm .. Ah .. Wha-What makes you think I won’t? I’m all ears ..” A flirtatious expression came over flushed features, neither of them backing off as he made a play of hinting at some unknown he would bring into their little rendezvous here. “You’re not going to make me beg, are you?”

A pleasing proposition, perhaps, but not something Phoebe was entirely going for. The blonde had to stand on her toes to even get close enough to tease him with the onset of contact between their lips, alluding to the enthusiasm of this daring young pilot when it came to uncharted territories. So rich, plump and devoted to him for a day, their dedication to his pleasure was most evident. Like holding water out to a parched man, they were less than an inch apart unless he decided to close that gap himself, arms falling around his neck and shoulders to that deep, amorous stare he knew all too well. “Show me .. Pretty please?”

Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:54 pm

Phoebe was holding up remarkably well. Despite the use of that aphrodisiac she had not crumbled beneath it's effects like so many others. Gersham had refrained from dosing her too much but often even a mild dose eroded the wills of others. Hurrying their need for self gratification.

What he had not known was that she was made of sterner stuff. Her time as a slave seeking to please as much as be pleased encouraged her to deny these urges for a time. Not just that but she sought to entice despite this. Gersham did not draw away from her. Delighting in this teasing as much as he was steered up by it.

“I have no intention of making you beg for it.” Though she had shortly there after. More as a means of gathering an answer than pleading. Interest is what he had yearned to produce. But with their bodies so close he could not stop himself as she drew him down for a kiss.

He did not resist it. His lips pressing to her own. Soon their tongues would entwine while hands squeezed her breast and ass. Only when they needed to breath did he answer her. Not with words, not at first. That same darkness enshrouded her. Just a moment of cold this time and far less disorientation. The jaunt was shorter this time and seemed to reflect this.

Rather than carry her off to a nearby room he simply moved them there between shadows. The room they now where in was spacious. Along one of the walls had she looked were all manners of tools and toys. Some familiar and others not so much. Hardly a surprise with all the diversity in the galaxy.

Near by she would see an enormous bed with black silk sheets. Closer though were the black shadowy manacles that came down from the lofty ceiling.

A hand strolled over a cheek as he regarded her for a moment longer. “I am tempted to forgo what I had in mind. You have sparked a need in me. However,” he smirked drawing a finger over the back of his hand which calmed him a bit. Not immune to his own power Gersham could stifle his own desires though in all his years not once had he ever had the need to do so until now.

[color=#FFFF00] “you have displayed that you have a degree of stamina given the aftermath of what I walked into earlier. But I am interested in seeing just how far it can go. Strip. Slowly.”

Fingers traced over her arms and sides as she did so. His arousal still quit prominent so he must have only relieved himself in part. Certainly he was eager for her again but not so eager that he simply wanted to tare her clothing off. Well not just yet. There may come a point at some stage that he simply could not wait. Perhaps after Luna got her but right now that was a distant thought.

Once Phoebe was naked he would pull on the manacles drawing them down so he could secure her wrists. Once done he made a gesture generating manacles on the floor. Securing one ankle then the next his hands seized a leg. Kissing it, sweeping his tongue over it. Higher and higher he rose with that tongue making a detour between her thighs. The warmth of it flowing about her labia.

One hand now holding onto a leg the other rubbed small circles over her clit. His tongue drifted along her slit. Once, twice, from bottom to the top. One the third pass it stopped at her center. Eyes peaking up her body, a moment later his tongue worked it's way inside her. Each press into her causing him to lick at different angles as he filled that chalice. Stopping every once in a while to suck against her only to begin a new.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:56 am

Hands pawed at her charms while Phoebe would not deny herself the privilege of touching up his physique either. Sinking into the union of their lips fanned the fires raging throughout. Sensitive tissue screamed in rapture with every nudge, smooch and suck on one another. Tongues entwined amidst muffled moans and enticed purrs that alluded to jolts of pleasure rolling across that altered appendage. She hardly maintained control of herself before though when their kiss broke those starry eyes were practically glazed over.

Scenery shifted around them for but a moment. A bedroom came into view, the purpose of their departure from the gallery made all too clear. She did not mind the prospect. If anything, that was the whole point of coming over here, right? Aside from meeting Aegir, that is.

“You’ll keep my friend waiting, just like that?” Bliss seeped into every fiber of her mouth, throat and tongue, yet those tingling lips carried a familiar smile as though those sensations were anything but maddening to the extreme. “What if she starts worrying about me?”

Gersham knew there was no concern in her voice. If he couldn’t tell from words alone, those precious fingertips left him to trail over the front of her blouse, opening up her performance with a tease. She would’ve pushed him back on the bed if permitted, straddling him as button upon button came undone. Slow, rhythmic movements teased and tormented the flesh though one would’ve been hard pressed to claim who had it worse between the two of them. Her blouse loosened up, revealing the smooth peachy skin of her belly and chest, but not quite enough to uncover greater treasures in the short run.

Phoebe kept him waiting, guessing, not that any of it was truly unknown to him, but unwrapping herself took time, precious time for him to admire, to desire, for those hips trapped that smoldering hot ember between their bodies without a moment of relief. As the curtain of her blouse finally fell, no bra concealed the perky mounds and their firm crests which pressed to him as she bent over for her audience of one.

A smile, a swift motion of one hand while the other traced over his chest, and what cloth remained had been tossed aside to the same heap as the rest. Scant underwear would follow only when Phoebe began to rise up, liberating his loins of her presence though she draped the clearly damp lingerie off one leg after another, towering over him like prey.

That, of course, would be up for him to cherish for as long as he desired. The manacles beyond the bed clearly had a purpose, however, and she would be the last to deny him that day.

It wasn’t her first time being shackled, not even the first time that same day, but the thrill was another entirely. Her hands bunched up into fists, more from erotic tension and backed up needs than apprehension, awaiting that devious touch. She ended up biting her lower lip the moment his tongue initiated the assault on her quivering form.

Fuck, that felt good. All parts of her were hypercharged with desire, aching for attention to the point he might as well have been treating her whole body as a love button on its own. She looked on with bated breath, toes curling, muscles visibly tensing and flexing from a want Phoebe didn’t dare utter this early on. He had high hopes for her, after all, and measuring up against other women he might’ve had encouraged this former slave to fulfill her part of the deal to perfection.

It certainly helped that her lust was genuine. She anticipated the most intimate contact of all. When it finally came, her back arched as lips glistening with drool moaned out the thrills dancing through her nethers. Eyes met in a moment of clarity right after, the chains taut as though she was struggling to resist the urge to draw him in closer.

There was no need. She almost exploded herself when that fountain of molten magma in the form of his tongue pushed inside her. Not limited to one eruption, it filled her with experience that was the envy of many, writhing against convulsing pink folds that threatened to entomb it with vice like power. Short of creaming herself on the spot, he faced the incredible heat of those dripping depths, feasting upon the nectar trickling from that clenching chalice.

How much would it take to have the daring pilot come crashing down? Would he keep it up until she cracked and climaxed for the first time? Her head rolled from side to side, evidently straining not to succumb too quickly.

Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:16 pm

Gersham defiantly would make Luna wait. He was too enticed not to. His plans had been diverted briefly as the pair made their way over to the bed. He did not stop her. Pleased by her initiative it wasn't often that he was on the receiving end of the teasing.

Her body covered up in all the right places. Keeping her wares hidden from sight. He nearly sped up the process but managed to restrain himself. In time all the pleasures that heaven had to offer had been laid bare to his appreciative eyes. She wasn't at all busty but those roving hands did not mind that in the least. Those apple sized breasts had been plenty. A nice handful that he cupped. Squeezing them while at the same time using his palms to smooth over hardened nipples.

Tongues entwining he didn't have to do much to increase that arousal. It was already there and continued to grow with that connection. Sitting up he suckled a breast. A hand coursing over those delightful curves as he drifted over her ass.

Lifting upward at the same time he drew her down that stiffness traced against the slit of her sex. Trapping her body atop it in a manner that she could feel that need. Yet unable to cherish that portion of herself on it. It was torture for them both as she felt each motion of their hips. Minutes past. Cries, moans and groans only interrupted when he smacked her ass.

Did he cum? She felt that heat splash up against her lower belly. She barely had time to notice if he was throbbing as he shifted himself through the shadows to get out from beneath her. In much the same way he divested his clothes as she got rid of her own. There was no teasing on his part, not on the unwrapping of himself.

But he had been distracted from his intentions briefly. Only after she was secure in those manacles did he get back to teasing her. The delights of his tongue working into that heated core. Feasting ion the pilot. Her cries only encouraged him. Yet each time she neared release he would either stop or miss the mark deliberately. Keeping her on the cusp of release. He drew out her pleasure until she crumbled to it. All she needed to do was ask for an end of her torment and he would deliver it to her with both haste and an expert precision. But until that point he teased her.

Not caring if it took awhile or had been swift. The night of carnal delights had yet to begin in full and it might be some time until her next climax. When the first came he stood before her. An index finger swirling over a nipple. Pumping a slow, yet steady aphrodisiac into her to keep her heated up.

“Such a delight.” Pulling her head back by a fistful of hair he gazed deeply into those eyes. It was delicious to join their lips together again. All the while he traced a finger over her clit while they drank of each other.

“You are exceptional at this. I even got side trekked for a moment there. Perhaps we shall play a game before the game. And this time I don't mean a blaster contest.”[color] He considered things for a moment. Torn between making her cum often or less frequently but with a greater release.

[color=#FFFF00] “Of course we wouldn't want to keep your friend in suspense so shall we include her in this? However, my abscense may not be brief pending on her. So how to keep you entertained. I suppose I could keep you as you are ...”

He deliberately caressed her lips with his thumb. Tracing over them as if he were applying lipstick rather than a strong stream of aphrodisiac. “Or I can leave you with some entertainment. Each option has it's own rewards and pitfalls. Of course I will not tell you what they are. That's part of the fun. Or we can just proceed with the game.”

The tip of his swollen member pressed against her entrance. Holding her steady at the ass he would make subtle adjustments if she attempted to take more than he offered. Waiting for her answer before making his next move.

Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:38 am

Gersham had control and nothing changed that. Shackles retained power over the squirming blonde. She could not keep her voice down, never keep herself from trying to buck desperate hips or otherwise attempt to alleviate phases of erotic torture chasing one another. All that confidence from earlier began to crumble the more he feasted, teased and drove his latest catch to the brink of utter madness.

Shining with sweat, the strain on her became evident. She never meant to beg outside of being playful, but even her endurance had limits. It was simply too much though he may have been pleased to find this one didn’t succumb easily. Still, admitting to how much she wanted it, needed it, then pleading for an end to this cruel wait, Phoebe would’ve said anything to cum.

When release had been permitted, it was as though the lights in her pretty little head went out for a good moment or two. Unaware of the juices squirting from her sex given that pent up tension. After her head shot back with a blissful cry, then slackened like the rest of her in the shudder inducing aftermaths of orgasmic delight.

“Nnnh .. Ahh .. Mph ..” Grasping a shock of hair, he found nothing but starry eyes looking back at him. The poor thing panted ragged breaths, still reeling from that potent release. Gersham claimed those panting lips regardless. Having just climaxed and the resulting lack of air were making her feel lightheaded, yet more unfathomable powers pumped her full of that same hot, pleasant buzz that came rolling through her trembling form many times before.

Aphrodisiac piled on as he delivered praise and options for what’s to come. Toes curled as the woman struggled to stand. Lips would suckle, nibble and kiss his thumb as he administered ever more of this vile yet addictive substance. It was hell and heaven alike, never allowing her desire to ebb.

Yet it was there, a welcome boost to never quite this intensely smoldering needs. It filled those altered cells of her mouth with greater tingling delights on top of that. That faint suction and affectionate smooches came over Gersham’s thumb until he prompted her to speak, lips as deep a crimson as the rest of her flushed visage when they resumed with a flirtatious smirk.

“We .. Mnh .. We did invite her to come along ..” Whether Luna enjoyed it or not was another matter. They were better off not keeping her waiting, let alone out of this, however, as the pilot’s full lips traced over his thumb with a low purr. “As for me .. Mmm .. I’m not sure .. What would you rather do to me? Keep me waiting all on my own .. or do you trust me to outlast whatever entertainment you’ll leave behind?”

It took much not to try and shift her hips forward, always tormented by that massive tip sawing against her. Ample drugs dialed up her needs though in order to show off her resolve Phoebe wouldn’t dare take the bait. Like before, she’d not give in immediately, but wouldn’t last forever either, and for the moment the girl held up against that cruel tease.

Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:53 pm

“So sweet.” Gersham was enjoying this. It was agony keeping himself from taring into her then and there. There was plenty of time to enjoy that later just as he savored this moment. Her body doused with sweat displayed her arousal to his eyes.

That fiendish drug flowing through her. She could barely stand though the manacles would prevent her total collapse. Still all her weight would be taken up by her wrists in that case.

Her considered her answer. A taunt or a challenge? That she could endure whatever he had in mind. He smiled at her as he ran small circles over an erect nipple. “It doesn't matter if you can last or not. There's no choice but to endure. Still I would prefer that you'd be conscious. Enjoy.”

Fingers slid over a breast vanishing as he stepped away. Dark shadows began to swirl about him then he was gone. Once he had departed the manacles on her wrist retracted into the ceiling lifting her off of the ground. Suspended a foot or so off of the floor the room itself dimmed. Whispers came from all about her. She felt surrounded though she couldn't make out those voices. Where they even human?

Feeling more than seeing things closed in on her. A grope here. A caress as a hand worked down her ass. Her hair pulled exposing her neck to a long lick. Followed by a tongue wiggling behind an ear. Other hands groped her breasts. Squeezing them and pressing them together.

So many hands. So many figures. Yet she saw nothing from the corner of her eye. Nothing at all. Was there even anything there? She felt those touches. Felt that wet tongue caress her sweet flower. Up and down it traced against her. At the same time fingers pinched her clit giving it small tugs as a thumb traced over it's hood. Before long that tongue entered into her. Barley advancing. Wriggling about her insides then advancing a little more. Prepping her until she had the full considerable length inside her. Pulling back then plunging in again and again and again.

Hands held her legs apart by the ankles. Others brushed her sides. Hands and tongues were practically everywhere. Even her mouth was plundered by what felt like a pair of scaly fingers. Fingers that traced over her tongue as they pressed in to the back of her mouth. They moved with a deliberate slowness.

Phoebe would find hands pressing her ass cheeks apart. A wet finger spiraled against her anus. Once she was lubed up enough it to pressed inside her. Feeling as scaly as the hands upon her and the fingers in her mouth. If these things didn't exist it would be surprising. That finger was almost as thick as two human's. Filling her nicely it worked in and out of her in a slow rhythm. Occasionally it twisted and turned one way or another.

Almost as soon as it begun the tongue within her sped up for a few deep thrusts before extracting itself. Legs still held apart in short order she would feel the tip of a scaly members against her sex. It throbbed as it traced that slit. Slow strokes up and down it swirled up the aphrodisiac flowing inside her.

The movements were languid. When at last it stopped moving it presented itself at the gates of her sex. But did not advance any farther. If she wanted it she would have to take it. It didn't prevent her from taking it. There were so many things at play. Was she meant to? Was she meant to resist? Did it matter?

As far as she knew this was some sort of magical effect. Something tangible. Yet again this felt so real so these things could just as easily be real.

Not to be outdone the one with the finger in her ass retracted it as well. A larger cock working between her ass cheeks as she came to a decision, if indeed that was what they were doing since they could have been tormenting her with pleasure. Hands grasped her hips from behind as it lined itself up against her rear. All while she felt it nuzzling her neck and shoulders. That deft tongue sweeping over her salty skin.

Back, forward or still the things patiently waited on her cues.

Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:35 am

Gersham relented for another time. Shared denial among them would make their reunion even sweeter though he wouldn’t abandon his tied up reward completely. In his departure, the room became shrouded in darkness, virtually impregnable to the human’s vision. She felt them, however, the entities within, their overwhelming numbers creating an atmosphere of tension yet anticipation alike, speaking in their foreign tongues. Were they apparitions of the mind? Summoned beings with a physical presence? Given his wealth of power, they could’ve been anything.

Arms tensed causing her manacles and chains to echo throughout the chamber. Toes curled though they could not touch ground. Smoldering needs kept her from staying still in light of unseen company, but there was nothing to be done on her own. She could neither run nor approach them though every tingling cell in her body would not pass an opportunity to enjoy what her rendezvous had left behind.

“Come closer,” Phoebe purred, honeyed words almost a whisper to match their own hushed voices, bleeding over into a faint chuckle. “Mmm .. I won’t bite .. I promise ..”

They did not delay. Hands and other slick appendages were still imperceptible to senses other than touch as they roamed over the bound woman in short order. She took one such digit into her mouth, then another, letting her trembling tongue explore and worship those exotic lifeforms. Saurians? No. She handled them enough to recognize them on the spot. How they scales were shaped and felt to the touch, how their tongues dashed across her neck and most sensitive areas, they had become familiar beyond doubt. These were not Saurians, the source of many a nightmare for the shapely pilot, burning away tension and replacing it with ever more maddening need.

She nearly lost herself as they worked her over in preparations of what’s to come. Shocks of erotic delight shot through her inside and out. What sublime flesh they grasped molded to their palms, arching and bucking into equally greedy hands as they lashed at her weak spots more often than not. To think they were merely warming her up for the main course left her mind reeling as two endowed specimens were lining up front and back. Heat washed over them both, twitching orifices starved for release deeply hoping for their undivided attention.

“Ah .. Hnh ..” Phoebe panted breathlessly, head drifting to allow more of that tongue to tease over her neck, blank eyes fluttering as the consciousness behind them barely held on by a thread. “Uhhnn .. Fu .. Fuck me .. Please ..”

Suspended above ground, their precious prize still stirred in languid, rhythmic motions. Those grinding hips cruelly reminded them as well as herself of what could be had with every instance of blessed friction they received. She wanted them inside her, both at once, supplying what cues her limited movement permitted.

When they chose to act on them, all hell broke loose. What experience they tasted prior came crashing down on their massive dicks. Crushing tightness became a constant they faced on the way in, coupled with them grinding hard against the delicate tissue separating those scaly members which merely served to enhance the spine tingling conquest their prey had to endure. That sensation of fullness showed in the bump in her lower belly, revealing how deep and thick they were whilst staking their claim.

“Hnngh! Ahhhnn! Oh Gawd!” Where one thrust had been completed, another one followed. Shrouded in mystery, but still tangible, their forms met hers with relentless abandon. Soon, the young woman ended up bouncing between the two, moaning lips agape with every depraved moan, mewl and whimper the glistening blonde produced had not another tongue or finger shut her right up. Drool would run from the corners of her mouth, eyes hazy and unfocused with nothing but this delicious rut on her mind.

Were there others? If there were, how many were there in the darkness, waiting their turn? Would these things tire? She might’ve opted for a marathon depending on how long Gersham would be, but their efforts had long since been dialed up to a maniacal sprint, mercilessly showering the ravenous blonde with pleasure and relief her body craved.

Her back arched as the first climax of many ripped through that tender frame, the onset of mind blowing relief though it would be up to her wondrous lovers whether she ended up getting fucked from one orgasm straight into the next.

Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:06 pm

The beings or magical effect complied to her request. Moving in at once. Hands, tongues, fingers and later members were applied all over the pilot's body. Caressing and teasing her further. Suspended between two well endowed beings others continued to fondle those small breasts while other areas were still targeted.

The fingers in her mouth stimulated her tongue. Phoebe concluding that whatever they were they weren't Saurian. The scales were smaller, smooth and there was no scrapping when she reversed direction. Regardless of which way her tongue moved those scales remained smooth.

They did not comply with her request to fuck her. Drawing matters out in a torturous fashion until she gave in. Once she began to move, just enough for either tip to pierce her the pair came to life.

One hard thrust in front of her filled up her pussy. Sending her back into the other that immediately sent her in the other direction. Her body slapping between the pair as each race to be the first to let loose. With all those drugs and teasing in was little wonder that the pilot reached that place first. However, the others had not stopped. They slowed. Adjusting their pace gradually as that tempo increased. Only for the pair to come at more or less the same time. Phoebe could feel the injection of their essences. A liquid that was a little chilly in contrast with her body.

Each held themselves deep within her for long seconds. Almost as if ensuring that seed was deep within her before they drew out of her. Some of that seed leaking out of her. The splattering sound shifted. Soon it became apparent that she was leaking on something else. She didn't have much time to process it before she felt the head rise up from below. Cutting in line as a mouth clamped over her flower.

Sucking against her it drew in her essence along with that seed. Hands reached up cupping her ass in order to keep him steady. At the same time it parted her ass cheeks for the next to step up to her. The very tip of a smaller member circled against her anus just as she could feel a tongue pressing against her heated entrance. Both froze in place. Each ignoring her commands for action. It was only when she gave in to them and took what she wanted, what she needed, that they would respond in kind.

Those not in on the immediate action caressed and teased her. Phoebe would find that the more she moved and thrusted the quicker they went. In contrast the slower her motions the slower they would react. Save for the first pair that took her urgently. Either by choice or sensing her needs.

Once she came that pair soon pulled away from her after one or two more thrusts to get to the same paradise. Phoebe would soon work out that they changed with each of her climaxes if unable to finish before she did or within a thrust or two afterwards.

There was no fighting. Save for the one jumping the line it seemed that they were all on the same page. After four or five rounds she was allowed to rest. She was still being touched and fondled while another cleaned her down with a cloth. It appeared as if they had finished playing with her. They all moved away though barely given a few seconds to process it before large hands squeezed her breasts. Pressing them together then tugging on her nipples a little. Once it had its fill nipple clamps were placed on her.

The manacles drew her higher as if adjusting to the height of the being before her. A being she still could not see. A clawed hand grabbed an ass cheek. Digging into the meat of her flesh just enough to spill blood. Drawn forward she felt just how large it was as it pressed up against her flower. Only this time it moved on purpose each time she attempted to move. Making it impossible for her to impale herself though she felt pre-cum being smeared all over her.

While that was gong on another approached he from behind. Rolling a moist bead against her ass. A marble sized object that teased her in much the same way. But unlike that scaly cock the bead soon relented as it was pushed inside followed by a hint of finger and a chain attached to the next bead which was a tad larger. It too was moist, rolling against her anus prior to being inserted.

For now it was just the three of them. No other touches. She had each on a side of her neck, suckling her, smoothing their tongues all over her. Pulled into position, this time that cock id not move from her save for the blood throbbing through it.

Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:27 am

Invisible challengers lined up to conquer their licentious prey. She drifted from one pair to another, taking her place between them without having much of a say in the matter other than when they’d break her in without further delay. There was no doubting her enthusiasm. She had no qualms about embracing the opportunity time and time again, burning through who knows what to call the volatile cocktail spurring her on from all angles.

It dawned on her that initial assumptions might’ve been incorrect. What if those fine specimens hadn’t been brought to her, but she was being presented to them instead? Not that it made much sense given the manacles, but then again it’s not as if she could actually see the ceiling that used to be above her. She couldn’t see anything at all. Like staring into the abyss, there was no way of knowing her circumstances.

Yet lacking eyesight boosted those other senses which evidently took priority over feasting on the sight of her equally ravenous lovers. Their notion of respite offered but a few seconds of tranquility. Drool was escaping the corners of her mouth, lips agape with heated breaths desperate to draw air into her lungs. Eyes fluttered, vision growing hazy as those orbs rolled in and out of focus, only to snap right back to the unseen yet clearly tangible Adonis forcing her to rise before his tremendous physique.

Stinging clamps bit down hard on those perky teats though they were far from the only thing marking her form with their roughness. Razor sharp might grabbed a handful of that sumptuous backside. Phoebe sensed what it may do and inhaled sharply, then endured with bated breath as if to brace for the breaking of skin. Sultry eyes closed to a grimace of surprise and discomfort alike as she hissed in response to first blood being drawn, giving a whimper that bled into a shout right when it happened. As quickly as it came, the pain began to numb whereas the thrill of such a bestial creature’s dominant acts kicked her tingling form into overdrive. Heart hammering inside her chest as she thrust it out further, nearly swimming in this testosterone heavy haze, masochistic tendencies were hardly her domain though she did fancy those taking charge and doing it well.

“Nnnuhhnn ..” Tightened muscles spread to devour lubed up beads in the back while others twitched helplessly before the monstrous spire lining up with her chalice. They tensed as if to deny entry, or perhaps to provide a challenge to those administered each and every pearl, but relaxed shortly after each insertion, sending wondrous ripples through the petite blonde. If only her hands weren’t bound. She could have slumped forward against the unseen, feeling up her prospective conqueror as well as those lavishing her shimmering flesh with attention.

She did not keep them waiting much longer. Her head dipped back, freeing up more of her neck for both delightful partners in the back to tease their way into her heart. In the meantime, her body savored the feel of that cock throbbing powerfully against her, the tremor of pent up desire rolling through the woman’s crotch without missing a beat, demanding she liberate him of such torturous erotic agony.

Licking her lips, Phoebe decided to take it in. It eluded her before, always denying her the pleasure of drawing such a large trunk into herself and test the boundaries of the blonde’s molten love tunnel. She’d not be intimidated by that thing, determined to grant herself and these scaled creatures a performance worth attending for everyone involved.

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:31 pm

The hint of copper hit the air. Her own blood dripping to the floor to combine with the other liquids there. Still the cuts were not deep. Stinging before a numbing chill traced those cuts. As soon as that chill came there was a warmth as a tongue swished over and traced those cuts. Blood was lapped up. Phoebe could feel the one kneeling behind her. Tracing along her leg as another administered more beads Each one slightly larger then the last.

As she offered up her neck it was taken and feasted upon. The was no telling how many tended to her with all the touching and groping. For the most part there were two doing the bulk of the work at the moment. Others simply keeping her aroused or at least bleeding off some of her attention with pain to keep her conscious. Yet the pain was mild for the most part. Either they had been instructed to restrain themselves or stronger measures would be counter to what they were doing. Too much pain could spill her over the edge, something they were attempting to avoid.

Just as that stiff member avoided her tightened up sex. Moving this way and that. Torturing them both until at last she relented. Moving to counter those movements until at last they had been joined together. A pause. All it would take was a push on either side.

As she angled against him he grabbed hold of her hips. But rather than shoving inside or holding her still he was given her a bit of leverage to work with. Rather than swaying back due to the manacles. Spread wide, she stretched around that bulbous tip. That welcoming warmth gripped him as she drew in more of that spire. Once she had a small portion of him inside he pulled her forward. More and more of that length filled her. Stretching her out where every portion of her core felt those smooth scales stimulating her.

A joyful hiss of pleasure followed. That marvelous heat blanket him. That dick seemed to go on and on. Each time she felt it would end it continued. Sprinkled in with gradual pauses before concluding she could take more. When finally it stopped her ass was slapped by the one behind her.

How many beads where in her ass? That cock was somewhat distracting. She felt it and the beads filling her. Slowly a small portion of that cock worked it's way back out of her. Then soon pressed back inside her. Phoebe felt full even when he retracted a bit. The pace picked up but only slightly unless she increased the tempo.

So easily he could have broken her if that was his aim. At the very least something that massive would be painful.

As he took her those beads moved about. Partially from those thrusts and in part by the one behind her pulling on the string that connected those beads On numerous occasions beads were pulled or pushed out of her and had been pushed back inside her after a few had been feed.

Cut again, this time on the other ass cheek, another one of these things was kneeling at a side. Groping her ass and licking the superficial wound.

Muffled groans washed over her neck from the efforts of the one filling her. Each thrust radiating blistering pleasure through her core as that length brushed up against her. The occasional twist of those hips changed things up every now and again. But the pace hardly increased unless she toke it upon herself.

Those clenching muscles hugged him so tight. It was an effort moving within her without causing undo pain. The pace was languid and surprisingly gentle for something his size. Far from brutish. As eager as the others were for some action they contented with touching her in other ways.

A plethora of tongues and caresses had been constant. Those beads filling her and leaving her backside empty again and again. Tendrils splayed out over her back. Something different than the claws. It could have been a different type of creature or one using some sort of toy that skimmed along her skin.

It was hard to say how long this went on for. Eventually she felt a pulse rippling through her sex. A throb that grew more and more rapid with each thrust. At times those advancements halted for a moment. Claws holding her steady to prevent the majority of her movements. He prolonged his own release as long as he could before a guttural roar was let out. Soon she felt that gush as he filled her suddenly. His hold on her hips the only thing keeping her stable and preventing her from being rocketed off him.

As he calmed he remained within her. Until that sizable member wilted some making his passage out of her that much easier. Even so she felt that he was sill thick and somewhat hard.

With one hand holding her the other released her from the manacles. Opting to give her a break she was lowered to the floor after he took a step away so she didn't end up in the mess beneath her. As this was done Phoebe could hear and feel all the shifting around her. A smaller cock presented to her lips while a hand guided one of hers to another hard member.

There was some shifting and kneeling. Two were laying on their bellies as they licked those wounds and the one with the beads had knelt behind her to continue it's play. The ones playing with her tits aggravated the nipple clamps somewhat causing them to shift and work against those nipples with each movement. Finally one got irritated with them being in the way tugging one of the clamps free to feast on the orb beneath. Swallowing up that mound and sucking it. Every once in a while he drew back enough so that his tongue could creep about her nipple.

Rather than entering a frenzy they did not take what was not offered. Her hand guided to a cock, another at her lips, each did nothing more to spurn her on as f under instructions even now to follow her lead.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:01 am

The ride commenced with noises of pleasure intertwining into one simple melody of mutual attraction. She mounted that pillar of a cock and experienced fullness seldom found elsewhere. Heat spread through quivering depths from smooth yet still noticeable scales tenderizing those highly sensitive cells. Not one delicate bundle of nerves escaped the molten girth that was stretching her out to capacity. The beads from behind, that slab of man meat from the front, the narrow walls of tissue separating those merely added to the blistering madness that was taking both of them at once. What that petite body had been forced to accommodate even showed in the considerable swell expanding with the brute’s insertion, making all others that came before pale by comparison.

Hips bottomed out with a gasp. So much. So hot. She could barely think. There was never much of a break to be had, but when this virile conqueror began moving as well, even the shallowest thrust choked out coherent thought at the root. The haze in her eyes fluttered in and out of existence, more unfocused than well and truly there as husky breaths and whorish bedroom sounds battled for dominance in the spectacle to follow.

She lost track how many times that agonizing ecstasy cast her mind into the white hot abyss. Tears of glee streamed down the blonde’s cheeks by the time that fountain erupted at the farthest recesses of her being. Womb swelling with boiling heat, darkness came over her vision only to explode in a blinding wave of delight, burning this experience into memory of body and mind alike.

Staggered breaths were all she had on offer as she wound up lowered to the floor, still leaking the molten bounty of her most recent lover. The air being hot and heavy with heady scents of sex and who knew what else made mustering a moment of clarity next to impossible. Sweat glistened the surprisingly still conscious plaything in their midst. Their interactions still played out like a dance though those eager males hardly seized the initiative. That was hers to take. Lead and follow. If they were that determined to acquiesce to her demands, they’d know the worth of her leadership in no time.

The young pilot offered them no words, but guidance in other ways. Intimidating as it was to try and command those unseen males, taking the reins herself might be a welcome change to the waiting masses. She could not exactly see them, but hear them, feel them. That should be enough.

A hand reached back to carefully guide those beads out of her, each time causing her vision to spin as one orb slipped free, then another, and another. Her other hand teased a drooling phallus with the faintest of motions, gathering up precious precum to further her seduction of this lucky specimen. In time, those digits retracted, making a show of being sucked clean by those lips even as another member waited at the gates to that same treasure trove.

She then raised her hand to press against his chest, but it was no urgent gesture, no rejection but goading that physique a certain way. It might take some prompting on her part, but Phoebe would have brought her will across sooner or later.

Guiding him to the ground would see him straddled by the shapely firecracker. Sampling the others around by feeling for their forms in the dark would have another chosen among the group unless they had silently made the choice themselves. Since they had primed that fine, tight ass with those beads, someone would have the pleasure of simmering in the prospect that was sinking into that snug backdoor in due time.

She kept them waiting, however, beckoning two males closer to sheathe themselves in those idle hands. The one still knocking at her sweltering lips experienced their lush frames sweeping over his girth, administering playful sucks and nibbles to the heated breaths which not only showered him in warmth, but filled her lungs with the beast’s fragrance and overflowing testosterone. She would lavish the length with attention, then divert her attention to the tip. Bursting with heat and skill, that tongue rolled and lashed across the juicy crown prior to taking it in, bestowing lewd kisses upon this patient creature.

As for those below, Phoebe chose not to embrace them fully just yet. Sublime teasing preceded fulfillment and even then their torment would be but a fraction of cruelty compared to the drugs coursing through her body before. She’d rouse them, agitate them, giving them every reason to anticipate their small slice of heaven. Patience would be rewarded, but if they became too ravenous to wait for her to make the call, there’d be no harm in cutting the delay short.

What momentary relief and frustration those falling to her hands experienced when she withdrew her touch would only be short lived despair. She needed to angle those waiting below and behind against those primed orifices, upon which those masterful digits returned to the others, but now with an actual purpose. As hips shuffled back and downwards, taking in her steadfast admirers, Phoebe was working these delicious cocks into a frenzy, granting them the smoldering high they were aching for.

Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:23 pm

By design Phoebe truncated her rest. Set on the floor her eager hands finding no shortage of partners. They did not fight for position or battle against her wishes. It was truly by luck of being in the right place at the right time. One guided behind her once she relieved herself of the toy. Another straddled with a third taken by hand while the fourth experienced the pleasure brought by nibbles and licks.

Hisses of pleasure reached her ears. Teasing those cocks angled against her even while taking the tip of another in her mouth. She could already taste the pre-cum.

A hand grasped the back of Phoebe's head. A finger sailing over her earlobe but rather than force her forward it kept steady. Never allowing her to drawback farther than she was at now. Below she could feel the fires of that stiff cock melting into her flesh. It pulsed with need, with desire. Hips shifted restlessly below while the mass of meat behind her rubbed between the cheeks of her ass. The teasing becoming too much as she felt the splash of it's release against her lower back. It was replaced by another that did the same between the tight folds of her ass cheeks. This one having more staying power lasting until Phoebe was ready for them.

Filled in both holes when she was ready for it the young pilot was thoroughly taken. Her mouth stretched out to accommodate the cock she was teasing. It brushing over that sensitive tongue. Others crowded around her still. Touching, caressing, licking and sucking.

Her entire body being tended to at once it seemed. And there was more. Regardless of how many ruptured in her mouth, ass, pussy or hands there were more to take their place. About the only saving grace was the fact that none took her until she was ready for them. Verbally or not they understood her body language and had no problem seeing in the gloom.

Had she known what she was dealing with it may have changed things. Each of the dozen or two entities was a magical force. Instructed to obey. Invisible to sight. Yet the force could exert pressure. It felt real down to those warm scales. Even when they ejaculated it was through telekinetic force. Eventually when her mind caught up with all that was going on Phoebe would see the absence of the cum she swore was all over the place. Only her juices had been left behind.

She feed the aphrodisiac coursing through her veins. It would ebb somewhat. By the time she was aware of it however her partners all came at once. On her. In her. Then vanishing.

Hands caressed both sides of her neck. Bleeding away the remainder of that drug for now. Even the spike brought on by her tongue. Inky darkness began to work it's way up her body. Splitting in places to expose her thighs and midriff. Heeled boots climbed up her legs. Hips hugged by a skirt while her breasts were enveloped in little more than a bra.

“I hate to ruin the fun. But don't you think we've kept Luna waiting? She's waiting for you in the next room.” Her head turned slightly to an area of darkness in the room. “Or ...”

Gersham paused for effect. “We could give her quit the show.”

Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next