View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Slave Run Chronicles: A Hair-Raising Encounter (Nenane) 

Post Slave Run Chronicles: A Hair-Raising Encounter (Nenane)
This was a fairly new space I had been opened to, and it was on the fringes of space where new zones were being discovered everyday.

This space was once designated as wild space by the stellar maps I had been subject to, and I had no idea that this was the entrance to a whole new world which I had just recently traveled to. Earlier I was opened to a whole new world of infinite possibilities, where pirates like us could truly be free, and a place where the Alliance could truly grow to become a galactic power. No more wars with just the ADD...no, this would be a whole new level of competition...for me, and for everyone else.

The space was designated Vanejin VI, as I had previously known, and I don't know if this was the name of the space or of a planet on it. All I know was this was Vanejin VI, a place of a whole new opportunity...and it is where I shall begin a whole new adventure.

After venturing out a few weeks through some newly established trade routes in a scout ship I 'borrowed' from a planet nearby, I stumbled across a new planet I never even knew existed on this map. The planet was cold and almost inhabitable, but indicators showed it to be a city planet, and I was raring to check out something new.

I could not risk to go out in The Devourer...never knew if the ADD were on the look out for the infamous Lieutenant, and I could not afford to let my guard down.

Slowly, I made the ship descend on this planet...and I decided it was time to meet up with the locals.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:14 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Slave Run Chronicles: A Hair-Raising Encounter (Nenane)
"Scout rover...."

Nenane mumbled to herself as she peered through her magna-lens, it seemed to be from a sector far off, so it was either here for trade, or looking for someone to start trade with. Either case, ships of that type didnt just land here on a whim, every ship had a purpose, or in this case, cargo. This space was already well explored and the planet was a merchant hub as opposed to being a tourist destination, not really recommended for the sights. The leporid watched from her perch in a nearby surveillance spire as the ship landed on a vacant pod space. Powering down, the ship settled down and its occupant stepped outside the ship, granting her a look see who the pilot was.

The occupant was a huge.... thing.... green and scaly, definately not one of the locals, all the better actually, this meant he must have some pretty exotic goodies in that there ship o' his... hers... its... w/e...

Stowing her magna-lens away, Nenane began to jump down the various outcrops and foot pegs of the surveillance tower, heading to a nearby low roof and jumping from rooftop to rooftop towards the aliens ship.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Slave Run Chronicles: A Hair-Raising Encounter (Nenane)
The Lieutenant stepped out of the ship, and onto the alien world's soil for the first time.

Alien world, huh? That's gonna get some time to get used to...

Most of the worlds in this sector, I only had known just now. I never had the time to explore it since those many eons ago when they discovered that there was a living, breathing extension of the galaxy stowed away in these parts of wild space. Maybe it was true what the WarLabs said, that the fringes of our galaxy had just collided against another, and as a result of that, wild space just became a whole new space altogether, absorbing this fringe entrance into it in just a short span of time.

It was a good thing this scout ship came prepared, and as such, I had on me a winter assault armour. It was white, but it suited me quite well, and with the technology it adjust itself to my size quickly. I was well-protected against the elements; I never wanted to try out what could happen to an aquatic creature like me against such a cold planet.

The scout ship was stocked with the slave acquisitions I had meant to bring along as a peace offering to whomever ruled over this planet. It seemed to be a perfect base of operations for an Alliance slave trade outpost, and I want to talk with the guy about opening up a new trade route which had this planet on the path.

I looked around, trying to see if anyone would usher me in...

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:35 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]