View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Another mission, another experience (EvilRoeSlade) 

Post Another mission, another experience (EvilRoeSlade)
Acandae drummed her fingers against the wheel of her ship. She was already wound up and tense. The ADD received a tip that a slave trade group has set up a temporary meeting place off the edge of milky way, and since it came from a very reliable source she decided to go ahead and go undercover.

She was in her humanoid form, and dressed not in her normal ADD clothes, but a simple body hugging dress that showed her curves. She was to pretend to be a bored patron looking for a new pet. Her ship was one of the small unmarked crafts the ADD held, and frankly it didn’t suite her. She didn’t have a choice in the patter though.

When she reached the place she landed the ship on a seemingly uninhabited island. She stepped out un armed, but with all her usual weapons ( a small plasma gun and a sword) nestled in her second stomach.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:16 am

Post Re: Another mission, another experience (EvilRoeSlade)
Acandae didn't have to wait long to find that the tip she had followed did not lead to a dead end. From far away she could see several figures approaching. They were humans, rough and brutal looking, and armed with a variety of dated weaponry, shotguns, rifles, pistols. One of them stepped forward, lazily chewing on something.

"You lost girly? This is a... restricted area."

Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:34 am

She gave them that gentle confident smile she has often practiced for these moments. Moving to rest her arms lightly on her sides she eyes the men. Humans, surprisingly. She lifted her head and eyes their weapons again, a gentle smile curling her lips as she regarded the…err primitivity.

But outdated or not they were still effective, and more than once she felt a bullet breaking her skin. That memory made her shudder slightly.

“I’ve heard of the place here that deals in… ah special goods” She said softly, tilting her head invitingly.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:10 pm

Several of the men grin and leer as Acandae strikes a pose. The one who spoke pulls a radio from his belt and turns his back to her. "Got one female, nonhuman, alone. Says she's a customer... roger that." He turns back to her. "Where's the shipment?"

Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm

“Shipment?” She tilted her head innocently, like a new customer. Her thoughts on the other hand, where spinning out of control. She must have forgotten something, or missed something. Oh well, no turning back now. Instinctively her hand went to her hip, close enough to grab whatever she has to pullout of her second stomach, but to the rest of the met it seemed like just a change of pose.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:36 am

The lead man's calm face blanches suddenly. "You... you don't have it?? Then why the hell are you here?" He takes an angry breath. "Fuck it, you can explain it to the boss. Come on!" He walks away and begins angrily speaking into a portable radio, and his men begin to follow.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 am

With a deep breath she moved to follow.

“I think its something they must have forgotten to tell me” She said softly, pouting. With a sudden idea she places a hand on her chest.

“On second thought it may be something else. My master told me to give the head of the operations a sealed letter… maybe that would clear it up” She smiled confidently, her long strides quickening. The hand served two purposes, it seemed natural and it managed to press a button, and send a signal

Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:10 am

The man looks frustrated and stops. He and his crew are completely oblivious to the sly agent's sleight of hand. "That's what you're here for? Then why didn't you say so. Alright, I guess I can take you to Priest." Looking irritable, he leads Acandae away from her ship, deeper into the dry and blasted badlands. Eventually they came to what looked like a natural cave, but inside was an elevator.

Taking the elevator down, and through a few rocky corridors, Acandae and the outlaws soon found themselves in what looked like a strange cathedral, filled with rows of pews and lit by burning torches. At first it seems unoccupied, but the naga soon realises that there is a bald man in blue robes at the far end, before an altar. Upon the altar is a nude young woman, unconscious.

"You know how I hate being disturbed, Mr. Johns," says the man without turning around. "Is it important?"

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]