View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 In The Dark Space... (for Maeko) 

Post Re: In The Dark Space... (for Maeko)
Maeko was a gorgeous sight; her large and firm mounds were twisting and bulging delightfully, his tentacles unable to leave her tits alone for even a second. The spiral that molested both in their unbreakable grip ground the ample flesh together and pulled out her nipples firmly.

"So much... such a body... you seem like a temptation to any that would look at you." His voice was a whisper now, near her gasping lips and shocked face. "I should not be surprised... that you were a sex slave. Perhaps with this body... that should be your occupation?"

His tentacles were done merely prying apart her sex and teasing her lips. One was thickening, sliding about and slowly turning, as if winding up a spring. "That is... such an interesting question though, little agent. 'Are you sure you want me?' It, so secretly, seems to ask 'will you take me, please?' Is that what you mean? Tempting, elite ADD agent?"

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 am
Profile YIM

"I-I have been undercover as a sllllaaavvvvv, oh godddssss!!" the buxom young woman groaned as her breasts were kneaded with ruthless skill... bringing out lustful feelings on her part as she felt her body lubricating itself.. as if inviting somthing to take her.
"What I"m saying," Maeko gasped at a particularly pleasurable spasm ripped through her body.
"I'm saying that I'm like a knife..... very very useful... until the unwary user cuts himself with it.."

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 am

"Sounds... dangerous..." He whispered, his lips against her ear as her quivering mounds bulged in his questing coils; he made them bounce, dance before his eyes, stroking her folds of flesh almost tenderly before a tentacle dipped between their compressed cleavage, stroking up from below to dance in front of her eyes.

"So you went... 'undercover'... as a sex slave? How... committed of you... are you sure... you don't really want this? To be a slave... to be used and wanted...?" The tentacle continued to twist up... building a firm coil of tension that was aimed for her most secretive of places. Unfortunately for this agent, he was going to be most unmerciful when he plunged deep inside...

"If you are such an agent... say so! Proclaim what you are, proud and loud! As you are, you make me doubt it... you make me think you would be better suited as a toy... forever..." Gently tentacles stroked around her labia, making sure she was wet... because his 'attack' was sure to be shocking and harsh if she was not extremely soaked in her juices...

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:16 am
Profile YIM

Moaning like the sexual animal she was, the raven haired agent couldn't help but writhe under the onslaught of the tentacle lashing her dripping wetness as well as making her huge mounds ache with desire.
Already the creature was close to making her cum.
"No...no!! Oh goodddsss! Please... splease stopp??? " Maeko begged. "I'm not just a sex slave! Ohh oooh!!!!! Please oh please st----OOPP!" she ended shrieking as her body shuddered, gushing with sticky wetness as she came.... HARD under the ministrations of the delightful tentacles.
Her body was flushed with desire..... her nipples were hard as diamonds... and her inner thighs were streaked with her cum.
"Pleaseee..." she moaned.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:56 am

Swiftly, the tentacle buried in her prominent tits was fucking them, tormenting and delighting in their rippling and dancing in the tentacles coiled about them. Together, the tentacle rippled about them, making them pulse... the tentacle squeezing and pulsing about them snared both of her jutting nipples in its suckered tip, the octopi-like tentacle tugging on them firmly.

As her teats were squeezed, fucked, and milked, her slit has been gently stroked. Even as she came, the agent was not fucked. No matter how much her body begged for it... needed it... she was not being fucked. She came, just from the abuse of her huge, almost whorish, tits... and from the gentle teasing he was giving her.

"That's it... very good. Beg for it, dear... scream and beg to be fucked... and I'll give you what you desire. Would you like that?"

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:15 am
Profile YIM

(don't think that can't happen in real life either hon :) it can, cumming from just stimulation there!)
Moaning and calling on all the deities she could think of the young woman felt like her breasts were beacons of orgasmic power..... her nipples were sooo so aching!
thrusting her body like a bow... the wet... dark and sultry agent offered her huge tits to the creature.... all the while spreading her legs wider ...
More... MORE!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 am

What he was hoping for... for her to arch, to plead and beg, to shove her ponderous mounds out in a clear offer to him. His tentacles tightened, squeezing them harder, and milked her teats even firmer. As she begged and pleaded, she was slowly tilted backwards, her legs spreading lewdly wide.

"Is that it... agent? You are almost there..." He goaded, whispering in her ear. "So scream out more... say what you truly are... scream that you need to be raped, whorish agent of the ADD..."

The coiled tentacle, like an ominous drill, was pointed at that place betwixt her legs. Her knees were raised up, her ankles nearly reaching her ears as she was held on her back in the air, her huge mounds bulging and quivering against her chest as she was poised to be fucked. Thoroughly, utterly, she would be fucked...

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 am
Profile YIM

"The buxom young woman couldn't take it anymore.... she was literally dripping with passion... her juices staining her thighs..
Writhing...... her sopping sex lay spread open... glistening before the tentacle poised to pump into it.
Maeko didn't care.....
"Oh goddddd!!!! Please!!!Please rape me!!! RApe me you fuckkererrrrr!!!!!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:09 am

With a dark chuckle in her ear, he whispered softly. "You've done it now, proud and elite agent... and now I must obey." His tentacles tight around her tits, loosening them to give her brief relief, a small toothless mouth parted on the tentacle's tip and firmly seized her diamond peaks. Now, the poor agent would be doomed to this place... perhaps for a long time indeed.

The tentacle poised to invade her pulled forwards, knots releasing. As slack was released, it suddenly flailed and launched forwards, driving into her like a drill! Truly, like a drill, as the smooth tentacle spun with the release of tension. Deeper and deeper it drove, spinning and twitching as it drove, reaching her cervix without ever stopping. The generous lubrication aided its invasion, keeping it from harming her as it continued inwards to invade her very womb, spinning still as it speared the agent so deeply! And he had only just begun...

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:35 am
Profile YIM

Maeko wailed in desperate passion as her drenched sex was invaded by the sinuous pulsing tentacle buried deep inside.
Her breasts straining against the sucking ends of the tentacles attached to her nipples even as her mounds were kneaded and squeezed to the point where pleasure and pain closely merged.
The agents lithe body thrashed helplessly against the sexual juggernatut that help her tight; slowly she drew close to the point where life met death in her orgamsic state of being...
and she no longer cared.... climactic release was all she craved now...

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 am

Twisting, pushing, and even spinning, the tentacles forced themselves deep within the gorgeous agent's body. Churning, pressing, squeezing, the rotation finally slowing... but that didn't stop the tentacles from fucking her at all. Cramming deep into her, dragging in and out...

Maeko was being ruined by its almost delerious hunger, fucked nonstop as she wailed. He wouldn't stop, perhaps he'd never stop, her world would be sexual bliss and the nonstop feeling of being fucked. Her supple mounds were pulled and squeezed, her sensual curves caressed.

"Do you want more, 'dangerous agent'?" A whisper in her ear, teasing her mind. Her mind didn't want to think, only feel, but the soft intrusion slipped into what was left of her pleasure-fogged thoughts. "What do you want? What... do you NEED?" More provocations, for begging, pleading, for screaming...

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:18 am
Profile YIM

The young agent moaned, screamed and writhed under the onslaught of her body by the creatures tentacles. Sweat flew from her body and she bucked and shook upon the slippery, sinuous tendrils.
Her mind was awash in the exquisite pleasures inflicted upon it but deep in a hidden corner there was STILL a rational voice that spoke.
"He still doesn't sense who and 'what' you truly are Maeko!" it said to her. Doesn't he realize he would have killed a normal human woman already? Or even an 'ordinary' ADD Agent?
He's still much stronger than you..... and quite probably even more intelligent.... but you haven't survived tortures, genetic experiments, and years as a slave to give in NOW!
"ohhh gooodddddd!!!!" Maeko shrieked, her breasts bouncing up and down be stilled somewhat by the suckers attached to her nipples, rivulets of sweat staining them and deep into her cleavage....
and from her swollen, wet creamy sex, a small explosion of fluids rained down on the tentacle in her....
FFFUUYUUUUKKKK!!! I"M CUMMING!!!!!!!"

Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Deeply, tentacles were fucking her, nonstop they were taking her. Maeko's depths felt it thrusting, again and again. Every fold of her velvety depths was pounded by twined tentacles, every inch of skin squeezed and caressed by exploring limbs. It was ravaging her, ravishing her, trying to do everything it could. No wonder a lesser woman would have been ruined, destroyed, from this tentacle monsters' maddening lust.

He did not seem to truly understand her though, not yet. He would discover, eventually, what she truly was... for now, though, he was content for abusing and using her until every last bit of her rational mind was lost...

"That's right...! Come... again... and again!" Delicately, a tentacle slid under her ponderous breasts, pushing them up higher on her chest, until they rested on the coil heavily. Her aching nipples were continued to be sucked on, toyed with, and now the long appendage beneath them... began to thrust, fucking across her soft undercleavage, making t hem ripple and dance...

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3